Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[Big Cat Feast] No Time for a Cat Nap! [Open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:46 pm
Marinel and Green Shanath

M’ari had been intending to make his way towards Dhawsn, in hopes of introducing Shanath to his friend and instead found Vosin.l coming towards her. He gave her a bright smile. “When Killakeeth kept encouraging me I thought it would be turns and turns until I Impressed.” He looked to his dragon. His smile softened and he reached to stroke her head knobs. “I never expected this!”

Shanath had been worth the wait. Before he’d Impressed, it’d seemed like such a long time. Now none of that time mattered. “Thank you,” he added, beaming. “This is Shanath.”

Hello, Mother’smine. The tiny green chirped.

“I’m happy I ended up with one of yours!” He’d have to see Killakeeth after the feast, if he weren’t dead on his feet. He hadn’t yet slept. “Do you think you can save me a dance?” He added, smiling at the goldrider. She was a friend. If he was going to be sleep-dancing, why not ask someone he could laugh with?

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:12 am
Astriana and Blue Maratath

Astriana had managed to get her new baby oiled and looking his very best, before dressing herself for the feast. While feasts were not her favorite thing in the world, she knew that some of her friends and family would be there. Plus, people were there to honor their dragons, so she felt it was their duty to put in an appearance. She had also told R'elien that they could dance, so she didn't want to disappoint him.

I don't see what all the fuss is even about. And honestly, they will probably be more attentive to my golden sisters and bronze brothers,Maratath sighed.

They will be looking at all of you, it is considered a cause for celebration. It is respectful to go and allow people to congratulate us, whether we want them to or not. At the very least, we can spend time with my family and friends. Course, if you would rather sit here and guard my flits that stay behind...Astri thought back. Caelia and Abaven took their usual perches on her shoulders, now that they could once more.

Fine, but I don't have to like it,Maratath grumbled. So with her new blue following after her, Astri headed over to the dining hall for the feast. Once there, she looked around for anyone she knew, when she spotted her uncle. She also saw Marinel, who was talking with the golden clutch mother's rider.

Send a message to your sister that she and Marinel can join us when they are ready. We will be with my uncle,Astri instructed to her blue.

Shanath, Mine says you can join us when you are not busy. We are going to be with her uncle,Maratath thought to his green sister, allowing a little warmth for her to come through.

"Uncle E'roe,"Astri called as they got to where the man was. Though her face did not show it, her eyes showed a bright smile and warmth for the man who raised her and her brothers.

((Demanthra and Edalla are around, if anyone wants to talk to them. As well as Pemli))

medigel
Hello uncle

Thaliawen
message for sister Shanath

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Stygian Supernaut

Sparkly Husband

6,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:36 am
V'den and Brown Yoneth | Western Wyerling | 22 | He/Him

V'den had made up his mind, there was no way he was starting his time at his new home by being a recluse. He was going to attend the feast, he was going to meet people, he was going to dance, and he was going to have a good time. That was the plan and he was sticking to it. He felt so confident since he impressed, he might not even need to convince himself to enjoy socializing for once... maybe.

He smoothed down his shirt, buttoned and unbuttoned the top few buttons for what must have been the millionth time. He didn't really do nice clothes and it had been turns since he'd been to so much as a gather for more than the time it took to make an appearance. He thought he cleaned up alright, but his clothes certainly weren't elaborate like some of the others. He had a single nice shirt, one pair of pants that weren't worn at the knees but... he really had to stop dressing like someone who'd spent 20 of the past 22 turns with runnerbeasts instead of people, that wasn't him anymore and really it hadn't been for a while.

It's just a feast, Mine. The dragon insisted, as though he hadn't just now learned what a feast was seconds before, You risked your life with some of these people tonight and you'll do it again.

"You're only just out of the shell and you already have a way of getting to the bottom of an issue and ripping the rug out from under it, don't you?" V'den said, giving Yoneth a long thoughtful look where he lay nearby full bellied and chewing daintily at his claws. Yoneth tilted his head, gazing up at His with eyes whirling softly blue, echoing the affection and admiration he felt behind that observation, then gave a satisfied little croon.

V'den had to take a seat on his cot and stare up at the ceiling to blink away tears that were threatening to fall again. It was so easy to get wrapped up in how much he loved the little brown, it seemed like as soon as the dust had settled a bit Yoneth would do something endearing (such as making a noise or breathing) and the feelings would kick right back up again. He knew this must be post impression sensitivity, but in all his turns he had never felt another love so intensely, and he had to wonder at how he had ever lived with half of himself missing.

You know... you're worth my death too Yoneth. I can't imagine going on without you now and I wouldn't have it any other way. It was an endearment that might unsettle some people, but it just worked just fine for them, and the blue of the hatchling's eyes deepened, pleased to know his rider both understood and returned the sentiment he'd expressed upon impression. He'd chosen very well for himself indeed.

V'den allowed himself another moment to resettle his emotions before speaking again. "We should go, you want to see your siblings don't you? I haven't had a good meal in days thinking about your hatching."

I'll see them every day for the rest of our lives, but you need to eat and meet our weyr, I'll go watch.

When the two of them reached the bowl, they were immediately accosted by V'den's sisters, positively bouncing with excitement in spite of their drooping eyelids and frequent yawns. They both threw their arms around V'den in turn, and while one hid from the little brown behind their father the moment she noticed him, the other surprisingly hugged Yoneth too and welcomed him to the family, much to the bemusement of both rider and dragon.

No one mentioned the death earlier in the night, but he knew the girls well enough to know they were thinking about it. Sometimes he hated his family's tendencies not to talk about such things, and he hoped the girls would be alright with what they'd seen. It was honestly a relief to V'den when a High Reaches green rider came to collect them and they parted with a last friendly clap on the shoulder from his father. Yoneth was his responsibility now, Yoneth and threadfall once the dragon was old enough, not trying to protect his sisters from reality.

For someone who had just hatched, his brown was a steady little thing and by the time the two made their late entry to the dining hall V'den had put his family out of his mind in favor of making eyes at the overladen food tables. So did a few hatchings it seemed. Not a day out of the shell and they were already testing their riders' responsibility.

"If you're hungry, Yoneth, we'll find you something fit for a dragon." V'den remarked. It wasn't said quite loud enough to be overheard at that distance at least. He was in too good of a mood to start correcting people for once and opted instead for taking a plate and piling it with a selection of meat, fish and the more hearty veggies on offer. He felt like he could eat a runnerbeast after the last few days' overthinking.

No. You fed me more than I wanted earlier.

"The greens were eating more than you, and you'll be doing more growing than they will." V'den replied, carrying his food off to a table that was fairly empty thus far, Yoneth following close at heel.

The dragon gave a little burp V'den was sure he intended to prove his point and the rider relented as he took a seat, making a note to ask exactly how he should deal with the situation before Yoneth's next meal. In the meantime, he should mingle, but until things picked up he'd be content to tuck in and end the growling of his stomach. Meeting people could wait, Yoneth was right, he'd be seeing them every day now.

Quote:
Feel free to come sit at the uncool kids' table or otherwise interact
Spoiler because the post is a beast without it and it's all pre-party fluff

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:41 am
Matotoka

So you can just eat however much you want of it and nobody will bat an eye, huh? While Matotoka's lot had never starved, so much food in one place had been a rarity and still meant to be shared liberally at all times. Still, it was obvious the man's attention lingered on the towering plate more than Karunia's face as she spoke, clearly imagining how she was going to put it all away (or perhaps wondering if she even could). His own pickings would look a lot less wonderous by comparison.

"It's certainly a lot," he answered with a smile, grabbing up a piece of the Deep Fish for himself before anymore of the baby dragons got the idea that they could have some like the little blue lingering near the table had. If too many peeping young mouths wanted at it there'd be none left for everybody else. There was something about the large gathering that made him nervous - not nervous enough to want to slink away and hide, however. Simply it was the largest gathering he'd been to yet and he eyeballed the knowledge of their Weyrwoman's past with a mute interest to see what sort of people would linger because of it. Not that any of it would have effected how tight he kept his lips.

He simply continued to smile as Karunia rambled on without his input, carefully filling his own plate so nobody could tell him he needed to eat more of it all. Make it look just the right amount full. Funny how food had him thinking too hard all of a sudden. "I'll be here when you need me," he answered as she headed off on her way. He wasn't quite ready to schmooze yet. He needed to read the room a little bit more. His friendly face would mask any tension, but the rest of the look needed to finish it's adjustment for unknown company.

The same lies would suffice for now, but...

medigel
He still gettin' food.

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:26 am
User Image
E’roe & Brown Dhumavath (available if you feel like being with downers!)

“There we are,” E’roe said to himself, breaking into an uncharacteristic smile as he and his niece closed the gap. It stretched his face oddly, almost like a grimace. Dhumavath?

A most long suffering sigh whistled across their connection.

“Congratulations, my dear!” the man said as he took Astriana into a hug and then held her at arm’s length. Impression always bright out something in a person, and he was pleased to see her standing tall and smiling as well. “I told you there would be someone waiting, if you were patient enough. Will you introduce us?”

Dhumavath would wait to say anything, but he took measure of the young blue from a distant place, dark and moody but contained.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:35 am
User Image
Isilje of White Brancath

She was here to support Rio, and spend time with Alya. It had gone so far as she'd had the other woman carried in to the Feast, settled in a spot to sit by the food, and set herself to be cuddled up with her partner, contentedly. The young albino's hair was braided, her violet eyes watching the goings on with a warmth. She'd done herself in dark colors for once, a teal on the top, and dark blue with golden silks on the bottom. She looked different, lovely, her fingers smoothing the fabrics about her as she settled herself beside her weyrmate. Faranth, two weyrmates, one inaccessible for six months. How strange that this was where her life was. A smile curved her lips as she kissed Alya gently, "Everything's so lively...I'm glad we managed to get you carried down here."

Brancath had made a choice. Candidates were hurting. Their hearts ached for loss, and the White could not stand for it. She'd chosen to let her bulk land on the stands, her mind reaching gently to Eosphoth's as she made her way delicately to the Green's side, eyes whirling gray and purple, I would join you, if you would allow me, to provide comfort to any that might allow.

Tsunake

Meepfur

demon_pachabel

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:57 am
Green Euxanth and Fisher (who is eating at the food table)

MISTER JOKES! This was a lot harder than it had been in the egg or on the sands, that much was apparent to Euxanth. While in the egg most of the candidates were pretty easy to seperate and on the sands she knew where Fisherhers was most of the time, so why was it hard to find someone now? Had she lost her touch?! No, not possible! It was just that he was moving around and there were lots of others here that hadn't been there before. A lot of them thrummed with connections to dragons she didn't know (yet) and a few others with a certain kind of sadness.

Weird, but she would address that later. For now her goal was finding a certain man who'd made her laugh inside her shell and no sooner had she thought that then she felt him nearby. Or he'd felt her or something of the sort but that didn't stop the little green as she plowed through the crowd and to his side. Dhawsn needn't fear being mauled but he certainly might not have expected a dragonet to come up and attempt to stand on him. I found you!! Tell me another joke! It was rather odd to see how effortless she stood on her haunches, though the size and shape of her tail had much to do with it.

Her rider, for the most part, had been keeping watch from where she loaded a plate at the food table. The leg of some poor beast was stick half-out of her mouth, cheeks puffy with something delicious, and Fisher glanced in the direction her lifemate had decided to stop. So the Mister Jokes was Dhawsn, eh? Made sense.

medigel
mr joooookkkessss

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:57 am

User Image User Image

Kallian & blue Saheth

Now remember, we must wait until everyone goes quiet before entering-- what is that my brother is eating? Suddenly, Saheth's ambitions paled in comparison to whatever it was that Tierboskath was eating! Forgetting himself, the blue dragonet bounced forward, leading his young rider along.

Saheth had obviously been oiled, and was quite plush. Kallian was wearing his Gather best, as he did not have special Feast clothes. But his Gather best were quite nice indeed. Not so nice as the deep fish that has so enraptured Saheth's imagination. Tierboskath! What is that delicious morsel that you are eating? How did you get it? Can I have some? he asked, before Kallian reached down to scoop him up.

"Saheth, you have to ask before eating anything that's not meant for you. And don't just ask your brother, how could he know?" The dragonet leaned forward and licked Kallian's cheek, humming with pleasure at his rider's proximity. And whom do you suppose I should ask, beautiful one?

Flushing, for this sort of behavior was hardly appropriate for public consumption, Kallian couldn't help but grin from ear to ear. The dragonet was infectious. "Ask Orioth. He has charge of you, remember?" And surely if anyone could get Saheth in line, it would be Orioth. Not that Kallian wasn't doing quite a good job of it for the most part.

Orioth, may I have some deep fish too? Saheth asked, his mental voice taking on a wheedling tone. Ahh, so that was how things were going to be. Setting the incorrigible beast down, Kallian sighed. "Saheth, really. Manners."

Meepfur
Uta

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:25 pm
Rio and Blue Tierboskath

Though Rio glimpsed a familiar head of white hair in the crowd, one of Tierboskath's clutchmates came bouncing along with his rider in tow, and he turned to regard the pair with a friendly grin. "Look what you started, Tierboskath," he remarked with a laugh, reaching down to ruffle his hand between Tierboskath's headknobs like he would have behind a canine's ears. "I suspect Orioth's going to be getting a lot of questions about the Deep Fish."

If any humans wanted it, they'd probably best get some now, before the dragons could eat it all!

The long-legged blue purred warmly at his brother, but before he could offer any boops or preening, he'd been picked up. That didn't stop the waves of fondness, though, or a certain smugness. Deep Fish! Orioth said that I could have a piece, so Mine cut one for me, and it. Is. Spectacular! Much better than what they fed us earlier. Tierboskath sighed wistfully, gazing up at the magnificent fish once more. If only he could have another piece...already he felt terribly deprived! You should try some, but be careful. I fear that I may now be ruined for lesser offerings.

Herdbeast? Wherry? What were they, next to such a delicacy?

Mr Cheri

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:30 pm
User Image

Lesta and green Auratath

This was the night of Lesta’s life. So much more fun, so much more exciting, so much… more than anything she’d ever experienced before. Stuffed full of meat, Auratath slept while she twirled in front of the looking glass, trying on every dress and piece of jewelry she had. She settled on a sleeveless green gown that matched the dark stripe along her(!) dragon’s spine, silver spiral cuffs on her upper arms, jangly bracelets and several necklaces of varying size, weight and length. Lastly, she put in four sets of earrings around her ears, the centerpiece in her lobes a veritable chandelier of alternating green and silver beads.

She was seated on a chair and brushing out her long golden-blonde hair when Auratath awoke and padded over to lay her head upon the girl’s knee, gazing up at her with adoring blue and violet eyes. Lesta couldn’t help herself, cupping the hatchling’s face in her hands, the brush balanced precariously between her middle and ring finger, to plant a kiss on the dragon’s snout. She resisted the urge to squeal sharply with delight when Auratath trilled a bright little purr in response, but couldn’t help the way she instantly laid her head atop the green’s and gave her an awkward sort of hug due to their odd position, nearly dropping her brush in the process. But who cared about the brush? If there hadn’t been time to change, she would have been perfectly happy to walk beside Auratath into that Feast in her dirty candidate robe. But since there was time… she had to admit, she was enjoying the sight of the glowing, confident woman who’d replaced that bent-shouldered little blonde she was so used to seeing in the mirror. It seemed to her that before, the jewelry she wore was what gave that blonde only a false appearance of beauty… but now, it was sidelined as mere enhancement for the natural beauty that was already there.

So it was, when she and Auratath made their appearance at the celebration, she could not hide her smile, and didn’t want to. She followed her green right into the midst of it all—toward the table that was literally covered in full by a single fish. She'd never seen that before!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Delris and green Qeryth

It hadn’t taken much to get a certain High Reaches greenrider to agree to assist with Candidate-related transport, even if it was all going on in the middle of the night. The promise of a Feast full of high spirits, food, music and dancing in a place where weather was warm and people tended to be a little more easygoing about pretty much everything? He wasn’t about to pass that up that sort of opportunity.

Leaving Qeryth outside to meet and greet at her leisure, he made his way further into the feasting area to admire the buffet. So many shapes, colors and textures caught his eye, delectable-looking things the likes of which weren’t the usual fare in a colder place like High Reaches.

Oh, and the food looked amazing, too. But that could come later. First, he wanted to dance with some of these lovely ladies...  

Teiha

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:37 pm
medigel

Kiri & green Felisath

"Stormy," Kiri confirmed, doing her best to place the name with the face. She recognized the name now that she knew who it belonged to, simply from all her Turns spent in the Barracks. With a name like that, it was easy to remember among all the rest. "The pleasure's all mine, truly," she greeted in return, words genuine. While they were strangers, Kiri wasn't a shy violet; additionally, with Felisath near, she wanted the little green to know that it was okay to branch out; that it was okay to meet others.

What Kiri hadn't expected was for the girl to suddenly sit down on the floor. Felisath, for her part, blinked, and pressed harder against Kiri's legs. Though the yellow in her eyes deepened, a gentle stroke of her head and cheek from Hers most certainly helped.

Kiri was bemused over the fact that, where she had thought that perhaps Stormy had desired talking to her, she was instead, talking and explaining to Felisath. It was difficult to know if she was asking permission of Felisath, herself, or both, but she supposed Stormy was trying to be polite. The green dragon, for her part, hadn't expected such a thing, and so new out of the shell, hardly knew where to look or what to do. While one of her whirling eyes did take note of the flipped notebook, the other part of her was unsure if she was expected to respond.

"They're lovely drawings," Kiri complimented from were she had peeked down at the display. It was clear Stormy was a capable and talented artist, and she was pleased that she had seemingly been captivated by her little green. Honesty, as far as Kiri was concerned, her darling was the prettiest dragon on Pern, and she would fight anyone who said otherwise; another part of her knew that was probably unreasonable, and what every weyrling and rider thought when gazing upon their beloved.

"Well, Felisath? Would you like to be a feature?" She asked aloud, sending a wave of fondness and reassurance towards the green.

The dragon shuffled a bit on her feet, considering the offer. Privately to Kiri, the green softly spoke, It is nice of her to...to offer. Unfortunately, standing there among the crowd, with some of her male clutchmates out and about, had the green wanting to find a quiet corner. But at the same token, she knew Kiri desired to find certain friends and family, and some of the food; oh, how difficult a thing socializing happened to be.

And you're being ever so brave and patient, dearest heart. I promise... We won't stay the whole time. Just a little food, a few dances, and then we shall retire, just you and I.

"Felisath says it's not of you to offer. There's no harm in it, so by all means, you're more than welcome." She hesitated a moment, before asking with a grin, "Did... Did you want us to move to a table or somewhere you're not stuck on the floor? We're happy to move elsewhere if you'd be more comfortable."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:45 pm
Blue Orioth
Another query?

Orioth gave an amused snort from where he rested outside. Well, if the Deep Fish seemed such an interesting thing, he supposed he might as well let all the weyrlings, and their riders, know the rules

For those interested in the smoked Deep Fish, you may have a small piece, so long as it is free of bones and nothing more than a bite. The food on the tables is meant for your riders, and the party goers, and not everything on it is good for a young dragon to eat so please. We don't want you all to get sick or find out your stomachs are sensitive. Fresh meat will be given to you later, I promise; no little dragonets will be going hungry.

He told this to both dragons and riders--he knew how tempting some of the foods might be for newborn dragons; but he also knew that a stomach with a sensitive tummy or indigestion would be most unpleasant. A bit of fish wouldn't be a problem, but too much, or something not approved, could well be.

Enjoy yourselves, little ones.

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
C'ryn of Bronze Aresoth

Once the hatching had finished C'ryn had been quick to head to the weyr that had been given to him during his stay to write a letter. It wasn't completely detailed, he was sure that Huarwar would write one as soon as he had time but C'ryn knew he needed to write to their mother as quick as he could.

The fact that Huarwar had impressed was exciting for the young man, the relationship with his half-brother was not as strained as it had been, not since Henwas' death. He informed Branwyn about what happened in the letter and as soon as it was done he rolled it up and attached it to Myrddin. The bronze flit chewed at the end of the rolled up parchment wondering if it was food before it let out a disappointed chirp.

"Get this to mom and then come back. I'll give you a sweet roll from the feast." His hand stroked the flit's head before the bronze chirped again and then was gone.

Dressing in darker clothes, C'ryn made sure his knots were present before he moved towards Aresoth. The bronze had been contemplative since the hatching. He knew Aresoth had been given a run down of the hatching to Zenobiath since the Gold had not been able to come. "You've been quite for a while now..." He knew the atmosphere of western didn't sit well with Aresoth. The traditionally minded bronze, while knowing that greens, blue and browns were very capable, did not believe they should be the ones in charge.

That brown father....I do not understand how he was going to just...leave while his children were still hatching and impressing....Disgraceful.. The disdain was clear in the bronze's voice and C'ryn sighed as he placed a hand on him. "I know but we don't know exactly everything that happened or the conversations that were going on. Let's go and enjoy the party and congratulate Huarwar and Kiri."

With those words, C'ryn and Aresoth were off with the young man leaving the bronze and moving towards the inner caverns and the bronze finding a place to sit.

As he entered and looked around C'ryn scanned the room for any sight of his half-brother. He did notice Kiri and her green speaking with someone else. For a moment he hesitated but with a surge of confidence from Aresoth the young man made his way over to the group.

"Pardon me.." He spoke up as he neared them, stopping a couple of feet away. He did bow at the waist as he spoke, smiling at the two girls. "I am sorry about interrupting, I wanted to congratulate Kiri on impressing the most lovely green I have every seen."

Uta

medigel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jr. Weyrling Huarwar of Green Miershoth

There hadn't been much time to do anything after the hatching was over. Huarwar and Miershoth had gone to their new accommodations and the green had crawled onto his bed to curl up and watched as her new lifemate went through his clothing to find his gather clothing. He didn't really have anything that nice but he had clothing that would do.

It doesn't matter what you wear. The little greens voice seemed tired as she lazily watched Huarwar's brown flit light upon the bed and begin to investigate her. Glancing over his shoulder Huarwar smiled softly at the pair before continuing to get dressed. "While that might be true I'd like to look somewhat nicer then normal. This is a celebration of us after all."

Miershoth didn't seem to be that bothered by it one way or another and she lounged as Huarwar finished. Henwas the flit alighted to his shoulder as Huarwar fed him a piece of dried wherry. "Stay here tonight alright. I think you're just as tired from worry and excitement as Miershoth is." There was a happy chirp as the brown rubbed his head against Huarwar's cheek before it flew off to land and coil upon his pillow.

Standing up Miershoth stretched upon the bed, reminding Huarwar more of a feline at the moment then a dragonet. I suppose we should go and make out appearance. I need to make sure my siblings are not getting into too much trouble.

The pair left their room and then found themselves at the feast. Miershoth didn't project that she was there, just turning her head to look at her siblings and watch them. Orioth's words came to them and Huarwar glanced down at his green. "Would you like some deep fish?"

No, let my siblings indulge themselves. I am not very hungry. I had quite enough to eat after impressing. Miershoth lead the way into the feast as Huarwar moved behind her. His hands were in the pockets of the jacket he wore but he held his head high as he looked around. There was only one person he truly wanted to see at the moment and he didn't notice them yet. I am sure she will be here. I doubt she would miss this. Huarwar nodded his head and let Miershoth lead him to the table where the food was laid out and he began to make a plate for him to eat while he waited to see where Aelyx was.

MaraRune

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:07 pm

"I'm sorry about him," Kallian apologized, well aware that Rio had been... well, not expecting them. "Saheth seems to think that your Tierboskath has the right idea. And well... they are brothers, I suppose." For already Saheth was rubbing all along Tierboskath's side, all but purring with a pleasant greeting. Kallian, for his part, was well aware that he was just gearing up to a buffet of deep fish.

Especially with Orioth's answer in the positive. Tierboskath, it sounds delectable. Which was precisely why he was now twining around Kallian's legs. With a soft sigh, the weyrling carved a small slice of deep fish for his dragonet, and set it down before the suddenly ravenous blue.

Oh! Oh, it is... magnificent. Saheth's eyes had turned a whirling purple-blue, and he was simply beside himself with the decadent feast that lay before him. Giving it a sniff, he leaned down and delicately tasted the morsel. ! Kallian was forced to hold Saheth back as the blue attempted to down it in one bite. Fabulous! Simply fabulous. But over all too soon. Much like something else that Kallian was fiercely keeping his blue from contemplating.

Meepfur

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces