Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
{ORP} Gold Going Up! {Killakeeth Flight!} OVER! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
faesinger generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 3!

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:29 pm

NPC L’nan of Bronze Verituth

Verituth was behind, arguably last, but this was okay. It was also just begun. He wasn’t worried for he knew that though his speed wasn’t the best he had good endurance. This was a marathon unlike the greenflights. I am here to follow you to the ends of Pern if you need me to. Let these blowhards tire themselves out before you have even begun to shine half as bright as you could and together we can dance in the morning light.

L’nan grimaced at the cheesy language and continued his walk down from his weyr in search of the goldrider.

Rider: L’nan (Open to having a kid? Y)
Dragon: Verituth
Color: Bronze

Strength: 12
Intelligence: 11
Speed: 9
Endurance: 12
Fight: 7

Bronze: 40
Average: +5
Sweet/kind: +3
Total: 51

Round 1: 12+9= 21 (3)
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:
Round 5:
Total: 3
Tsunake generated a random number between 1 and 29 ... 25!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:45 pm

User Image

Up, up, up she soared! Though she had not spoken to Garganth directly, the massive bronze did not take it to heart. He knew he was not the brightest of dragons, and he had no skill with words to ever hope of capturing hearts with them alone. But he was large, and very strong! The beast threw himself after the golden queen, flashing past his competitors as he angled himself up and after Killakeeth. Other males had already begun to jostle and snap at one another for position, but he had no interest in any but the shining queen.

No good with words. He admitted, eagerly flapping as hard as he could to better rise with her. But I will show you I am good at other things! If only she would give him a chance to do so!

Age 11 and up: +5
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Sweet: +3
-------
Total: 58

Strength: 17
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 12
Endurance: 18
Fight: 6

Round 1: 17 +12 = 29 (25)

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Sweet Symmetry generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 16!

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:12 pm

User Image

With the blood filling him with fire and life, and the promise of a sun more brilliant than the skies’ own, Ansheth gave a small roar as he leapt after Killakeeth. He cared little for the other competitors, setting his sights only on her.

Take us beyond the reaches of this little world, my Lady. The skies cannot but bow to you, on this bright day.

Not ahead, not behind; Ansheth measured his strength. This was not a race to be won with speed or agility- it was a marathon of gargantuan proportions, and he was no fool to throw himself in entirely so early on.

Ansheth

Stats:
Bronze: 40pts
Fit/Motivated: 10pts
Notable trait: 3pts (sweet/kind)

Total: 58pts

Strength: 15
Endurance: 14
Fight: 9

Round 1: Strength (15) + Speed (9) = 16 points
medigel generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 6!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:35 pm

Perhaps “morsel” was a misnomer. Dhumavath, on the smaller and rounder side for his color, considered himself a meal for two at least, in the most objective sense. The others, well...Unfortunate, that some were barely a spark of intelligence wrapped in bulk and hide. He rumbled disapprovingly as a few sparkled too bright and pulled back, half to get away and half to set the stage for someone else. He was no fighter; better to let the blooding begin before he took advantage.

< A dinner for two, then, as the humans like, > he said, slow as heavy rain, soft as being wrapped up somewhere cozy to avoid it. < That is all I have to give beyond myself: conversation, food for thought. I am no warrior, Killakeeth-Eater-Of-Worlds. I have tried my claws, despite no attempt ever ending well, and tried again in spite of it. But not this morn. I would not bore you with such a poor example of myself, when so many others would be eager to dash against the rocks to earn a glance.

< Such inescapable power through instinct must be intoxicating. A heady draught nothing else compares to. That it only comes in a clawful of turns makes it all the more desirable, does it not? >

Quote:
NPC Rider: E’roe (Open to having a kid technically but is a shut in, so unless Vosin comes gently rapping, rapping on his chamber door...)
NPC Dragon: Dhumavath
Color: Brown

Brown: 35
Since fat boy is motivated, we’ll go for the middle option (+5)
Smooth talker: +2 (more poetic than smooth, but it flows)
Sweet/Kind: +3 (Gentle, not exactly sweet)
50 total

Strength: 10
Intelligence: 14
Speed: 8
Endurance: 15
Fight: 3

NPC BROWN DHUMAVATH
round 1: 6
round 2:
round 3:
round 4:
round 5:

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Milady Emerald generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 7!

Milady Emerald

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:37 pm

Brining in an NPC!
Rider: M’wyn (Oh yeah he’s up for a kiddo!)
Dragon:Lornath

Base Bronze: 40
Age 11 and Up: +5
Fit/Motivated: +10
Cunning: +2
TOTAL=57

Strength: 11
Intelligence:13
Speed: 10
Endurance: 11
Fight: 12

Sleeping off another night of fun, M’wyn was awakened by the massive roar of a gold Queen. Thanks to Lornath paying attention- and as though it could be missed, He knew her time would be soon- just not quite this soon… Lornath was awake and had awaited the returning to conciousness of his rider before greeting him- it was only polite. “Good Morrow M’wyn. I trust you had a good sleep” He snarked with him slightly, irritability showing through his fierce stoicisim.

“Arghs, Lornath, why are you here still, I know you’ve been eyeing her- that HAD to have been her roar I heard! Go getcha some!”

With a restrained nod to his rider Lornath jumped off the ledge and pumped his powerful wings to rise into the sky. He had decided to go after the rising Queen...not for keeps even though he would have preferred that, but rather out of a fierce need to protect. He knew she was reputed to be rather callous, he thought she could do with a bit of tempering in certain ways- if she’d allow it. The Western Weyr was changing and progressing- and while progress was good, foolhardly headsure progress wasn’t.

These thoughts tumbles through Lornath’s head as he achieved some altitude. With a soft snort to himself he pulled his head into the flight. It wasn’t his first, and if his cunning held he’d stand a good chance to catch quite the Queen today.

“HAPPY HUNTING!” M’wyn called rolling out of bed to see Lornath catch a bit of a heat wave and rode it up higher. And now it was his turn to hunt- M’wyn was on the prowl…. again.

Gratitude flowed down the bond from dragon to rider as they went their separate ways- in the physcial forms at least.

As he flew he caught the tension in the body of the Queen Killaketh as she switched to an air eating climb- Lornath scanned his competition briefly as he matched his climb a polite distance below the queens.” As you Call, so do I come” He rumbled to her."

Many of his competition seemed to be engaging the queen in conversation- he held back, politely waiting to be addressed for now at least. It did one well to bide time..... and he could wait.

Luckily he had been fed well- though took care not to over eat knowing the flight was coming- lest all this talk of consumption consume him. He stayed towards the outskirts of the pact, not avoiding battle but not charging in head first either, perhaps he was being a bit too passive as M'wyn would likely tell him-

Quote:

Round One 10+11=21 (7)
Round Two
Round Three
Round Four
Round Five

TOTAL: 7 + x + x + x + x= 7
Dea and #Teddy# generated a random number between 1 and 16 ... 13!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:19 am

NPC Caltor of Brown Besciuth

The more Besciuth looked at everyone else, the more nervous he was getting. There were so many other dragons and he still knew they would probably do better than he would. He was just thinking maybe he wasn't meant to be here, when Killakeeth's words to him filled his mind. Hmm, could he be the best, that is what he wanted to know as he watched her take to ascend. He watched and marveled for a moment, the light hitting her to really bring out the golden color of her hide.

You might want to start heading up yourself, pal. You don't want to be left in the dust this early on,Caltor reminded his dragon. No, it was better to give a good first impression right from the start, least that was his opinion.

Then I will do everything I can to be the best for you, beautiful queen,the brown replied to Killakeeth, before he began to follow her. He didn't get too close, not wanting to be seen as a threat by the other dragons. However, not so far behind that he wouldn't be able to admire her.

Form
Rider: Caltor (Pirate captain turned Weyrrider. He has confidence in spades and loves to flirt. Very full of himself and loves to go on adventures. He does have a good heart, under all that oozing charm)
Would be totally open to him having a kid
Dragon: Besciuth

Base: 35 (brown)
Average/Normal: +5 points
Sweet/Kind: +3
Total= 48 pts

Strength: 9
Speed: 7

Quote:
Round 1: 9 (Strength) + 7 (speed)= 16
Roll- 13

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Uta generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 1!

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:53 am

NPC E'nyn of bronze Thuhoth

Thuhoth bellowed once more before launching from the heights. Unfortunately, while there was no doubting his strength, the bronze dragon wasn't quite known for his speed. Having to haul his bulk around always made his take offs a bit slow and the morning air meant there was a strong lack of thermals to help power him after. So the great beast flapped hard, trailing the pack.

Was that purely bad luck or was it choice? Maybe a bit of both? Thankfully, the bronze was in no hurry. Killakeeth was in no position to be caught so early on, and any male who tried would be a fool. She wasn't high enough yet and the clutch would suffer. So, the bronze let his gaze drift over those in his immediate vicinity--Cyndreth, Verituth, Dhumavath, Lornath, Reyneth--each one competition, each one slow to start. He bared his fangs and snarled, knowing full well how easy it would be to sink his claws into one, and throw them from the sky... But not now, not yet. No, it would be too simple, to easy.

So he snarled in irritation instead. He had nothing to say to Killakeeth, not when he was so far behind. He would not waste his energy on words, would not sing her praise or glory yet. She was a gorgeous gold, surely, but he was in no position of power. Not yet. Besides, he needed to test out some of his competitors grit.
------
E'nyn could feel Thuhoth irritation, his anger, and his lust. The man tried hard to focus on where his feet fell, tried to seek out where Vosin might be. Not because he was necessarily interested in her, but some of the competition might be to his preferred taste. But the Weyr was not a small place, and the Bowl quite large. He couldn't recall if she had a sandy wallow or a stone weyr; couldn't really tell if he was going forward or going up, up, and up--albeit slowly--as his wings caught the wind, and his eyes sought out his enemies.

A shake of his head and his golden locks, and the man tried to fight the feelings. Flights were powerful, and he wasn't the only one affected by the dragonlust. Be good to them, Thuhoth. They aren't your enemies. He did manage to think, feeling the dragon's claws unsheathe, and his fangs bare. Fly high and strong. Focus on the gold. He encouraged, not wanting to have to tend to a ichor-stained bronze amid what might yet come.

- - - -
Please make E'nyn & Thuhoth ineligible to win, no matter how good thy do! I'm just here to have fun. x3

Round 1: Strength + Speed = 15 + 10 = 25 = 1
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:
Round 5:

Total: 1

Starting Stats:
Modifiers:
Fit: +10 points
Ruthless: +5

Total Stats 40 + 5 + 10 + 5 = 60pts

Rider: E'nyn -- He is a thin, delicate boned, waif-like man. He has long, blond hair, delicate wrists, long fingers, and looks like a strong wind might blow him over. Still, there is some strength in him -- he is a rider after all -- and quite lovely in appearance. Personality wise, he has no desire to rise up the ladder in rank (much to his dragon's distaste) but he can be a doting, and caring, sensitive man. He is passionate, artistic, creative... and still not quite sure why Thuhoth Impressed to him. Clearly, there is some strength of will, as he must keep his beast of a bronze in line.

Open to having a kid? N/A since he's not going to win.

Dragon: Thuhoth -- Is large, muscular, and scarred. He is not a handsome bronze, with sharp teeth, and long claws, and a taste for getting into fights over any sort of Flight. He's bestial in nature, and not much of a talker. Still, he's strong, and fights Thread with as much eagerness as any of them, and serves Western Weyr with pride.

Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 11
Fight: 16
Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:58 am

NPC J'tar of Bronze Reyneth

With a laugh for the queen who seemed to think herself already in ownership of them, Reyneth left the tattered form of the buck who hadn't quite gotten away, taking to the air with the rest. If he took a moment or two longer to enjoy the view, surely he could not be blamed. For there were many handsome and beautiful dragons in the air now. We may give chase, dear lady, but I assure you that it takes far more than that to lay your claim.

In the weyrbowl, J'tar was swiftly sorting through his options. He had no interest in playing a role, in chasing after Vosin. Selecting a bedmate for the duration of the Flight, and perhaps the remainder of the day, was far more to his liking. There. A flash of blond hair caught his eye. Pretty, lovely locks that would tumble quite nicely upon his bed. "Hup," he said, carrying his prey aloft. "Are you lost, pet?" J'tar inquired, well aware that it was E'nyn that he had found, for his old clutchmate. Settling the man over his shoulder, he began the trek back.

magnadearel
Uta

-----
Round 1: Strength + Speed = 8+10 = 5

Starting Stats:
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Cunning: +2
TTL: 57

Rider: At one point in his life, J'tar held some renown as a great swordsman - some might say the greatest in the West - until he was defeated in a duel against a High Reaches rider. Since then his reputation has suffered, but his notorious ability to charm pretty things into his bed has not lessened, all the same. With clear amber eyes and golden hair, a handsome face, and the body of a swordsman, J'tar cuts a fine figure. His shoulders are just broad enough to comfortably sling a lover over.
Open to having a kid?: Y, but he's not really competing because Uta and I just had baby dergs
Dragon: Reyneth was hatched in the same clutch as Thuhoth, but is not at all of the same mold. Where Thuhoth is a beast, Reyneth is a beauty. However, it is his clever mind that sets him apart, giving him an advantage in fights. Make no mistake, he is a fighter, and will use his sharp mind to lay his enemies and his rivals low, if he must. And if a lovely or a handsome tail happens by, well.

Strength: 8
Intelligence: 17
Endurance: 7
Fight: 14

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Smerdle generated a random number between 1 and 23 ... 14!

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:26 am

Aleyath's thoughts weren't on strong eggs or pretty words. All he cared about in this brief moment was catching that golden form that glimmered so enticingly ahead. His focus was as guaranteed to waver as Thread was to fall, but for now he kept a respectable but careful pace, trusting that a handful of early overachievers would soon tire themselves out.

He had never flown with so many bronzes and browns before, but despite the greedy little voice that urged him to look at them instead, he managed to keep his violet eyes on the prize.

Quote:
brown: 35
age five and under: +2
fit/motivated: +10
cunning: +2
----------
total: 49

rider: O'len
xx(open to having a kid? nope!)
dragon: Aleyath
color: brown

aleyath is gonna catch a shiny!!!1!!111!!!
( oocly he is not eligible to win though please thank you omnomnom <3<3<3 )
o'len is gone

Quote:
strength: 11
intelligence: 10
speed: 12
endurance: 11
fight: 5

Quote:
round one: [strength + speed] 14
Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 13!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:59 am

NPC T'ech of Bronze Mazoroth

With a roar, Mazoroth beat his wings, aiming to climb high after Killakeeth. Beautiful Killakeeth, I do not know that I am THE best, but I will do MY best for you! It was, after all, the best he HAD to offer, outside his strength, his intelligence, his endurance. He knew he wasn't guaranteed, that another dragon could yet catch her, but by jove he would TRY! When another dragon got just a hair too close for his liking, Mazoroth growled, but minded his manners and didn't snap at him. This early on, getting into a fight would not be good.

=====

Stats
Bronze Dragon: 40
46 Turns: +5
Fit/Motivated: +10
Total: 60

Fight: 11

Round 1: St(12)+Sp(9)=21=13
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:
Round 5:
Running Total: 13

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
magnadearel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 4!

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:27 pm

Killakeeth soared effortlessly up on broad wings. Sure some of the dragons shot ahead of her, but she was the final master at the end of this flight. Is that so? I expect a big promise from you then Tuoth. You will have to try harder than that Cyndreth! Killakeeth taunted.

The gold laughed, are you chasing Teth? Really? That looks like I’m chasing you. Do you think you are the one to fulfill my every wish Nasath? Her gaze swept over Wolveth at his words, yes her clutch would be strong.

Since Pern is round, you will be following me for a long time Verituth. Words are not everything Garganth, for at least you acknowledge your weakness. Ansheth, between would not help us right now. She kept her nose pointed upward, just as the sun rose so did she.

Now that would be interesting Dhumavath, but I don’t intend to share. Killa was not one for sharing, particularly her meals. She noted the obedient Lornath. I like the sound of that Besciuth. Nobly said Mazoroth. Killakeeth could sense the air getting colder now and much thinner. It would become a struggle to stay aloft so high up. Indeed, her own bulk worked against her and soon the gold had to drop down.

Vosin stood near the pens, gazed raised upward to follow the gold, bronze, and brown specks, though her thoughts were far above herself.

Killakeeth’s Stats:
Gold: 50
Age 6-10: +3
Rotund/Lazy: +0 points
Total: 58

Intelligence: 12
Speed: 8
Endurance: 13
Fight: 10

Quote:
Round 2 roll for: Roll endurance- If you roll 4 or less you have to drop back down and subtract those points from your score! Roll 5 or better and you're doing fine!

Round 1: 15+8= 23 (19)
Round 2: 13= (-4)
Round 3:
Round 4:
Round 5:
Total: 15

Scores:
Killakeeth (magna) (19)

Bronze Garganth (tsu) (25)
Bronze Nasath (shinos) (24)
Bronze Delfrith (teiha) (23)
Brown Zukiath (tatter) (23)
Brown Teth (crab) (20)
Brown Phylideth (pach) (18 )
Brown Wolveth (bast) (17)
Bronze Turoth (silver) (17)
Bronze Ansheth (sweet) (16)
Bronze Sigurath (wish) (15)
Brown Aleyath (smerdle) *not eligible to win (14)
NPC Bronze Mazoroth (drani) (13)
NPC Brown Besciuth (dea) (13)
NPC Bronze Cyndreth (sariraii) (7)
NPC Bronze Lornath (em) (7)
NPC Brown Dhumavath (medi) (6)
NPC Bronze Reyneth (cheri) *not eligible to win (5)
NPC Bronze Verituth (fae) (3)
NPC Bronze Thuhoth (uta) *not eligible to win (1)
faesinger generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:34 pm

NPC L’nan of Bronze Verituth

But the sights we would see along the way, my lady! The adventures we could have together! If dragons could make chef kisses that is what Verituth would have been making right then. And of course, if we ever get tired, we can always return back here and relax, before heading back out again.

L’nan had thought where he wondered if his dragon was volunteering them for tour guide duties before the flight lust drove it out of his head. He had reached the point where he could see the feeding pens and the woman standing there watching the dragons high above. This was the goldrider. He knew.

Rider: L’nan (Open to having a kid? Y)
Dragon: Verituth

Fight: 7

Average: +5
Sweet/kind: +3
Total: 51

Round 1: 12+9= 21 (3)
Round 2: 12 (10 - doing fine)
Round 3:
Round 4:
Round 5:
Total: 13

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

Sweet Symmetry generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 9!

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:51 pm

User Image

Oh dear. Perhaps he had been misunderstood? Ansheth certainly did not mean to imply Between. Ah… O’dyn said he tended towards the rambly side of purple prose; despite the haze of flightlust, he became aware of his own awkwardness, of the rigidity his words, of his single-mindedness.

Still, he pushed onwards- past the cold of the heavens, past even the great celestial queen who led them in her brazen, fiery glory. He watched her drop back, and began to calculate. The currents could carry him. The flowery bronze straightened out, waiting for the queen’s next bold move. He could use his height advantage to gather his strength. His deep, rumbling cry had a rallying quality to it.

Push through this, my Lady... and then push us harder still! Your place is here, amongst the stars and clouds. His deep tones rang with encouragement, a pensive, thoughtful quality to them. Perhaps Ansheth was a glutton for punishment? Or maybe this courting business was better done to the drums of passion and war? It was still early in her Flight, and he hated to see her so discouraged by the altitude, at any rate.

Ansheth

Stats:
Bronze: 40pts
Fit/Motivated: 10pts
Notable trait: 3pts (sweet/kind)

Total: 58pts

Fight: 9

Round 1: Strength (15) + Speed (9) = 16 points
Round 2: Endurance (14) = 9 points (safe)

Current Total: 16 + 9 = 25
ShinosBee generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:32 pm

User Image

The great boat of a bronze crooned as Killakeeth spoke to him—he craved her recognition (and who wouldn't?) and affection, and though as a dragon he had no taste for sweets, her words were yet like honey to him, rich and warm and delicious. He curved and turned to glide just a bit closer, the thin air making a labor of the effort—a labor of love, or lust if nothing else, and one he'd gladly toil at. The sun's first rays had yet to warm this far up from the ground, but the cool chill was invigorating, a sharp contrast to the heat he felt within. Still, such lofty heights were only meant to be visited, not lingered in for one of his great weight and size, and soon he began to sink again, back into the warmer, thicker air, which buoyed him along with the object of his affections.

His maw dropped open to trumpet his eager vitality, to flash and flaunt himself for her, I would be, if you let me; what dragon alive would want for anything else? Splendid Killakeeth, you are strong, you are swift, you are magnificent—and you deserve the best, all your hearts desire, and more! Let me—!!

His cooing words cut off on a sharp note, his bugle twisting into a squealing snarl of pain as claws sank into his flank. He bunched his leg, licking out to drive the attacker—Phylideth, the overgrown wher!—out of his space. His head snaked around, purpled eyes glowing bloody reds, and the green of his maw flashing between white teeth bared in warning. I know I'm irresistible, but you're just not my type! He hissed again to caution the brown, pumping his wings to pull closer to the gold, and slightly away from the meddlesome brat of a brown. I am here for her, now stay out of my way!

————————————————————

Rider: A'iel (not present, and thus no bb from him!)
Dragon: Nasath
Strength: 18
Intelligence: 10
Fight: 5

Quote:
Round 1: 18+9=27 (24)
Round 2: Endurance (-3), Attacked by Phylideth (-7)
Round 3:
Round 4:
Round 5:
TOTAL: 24-10+x+x+x=

demon_pachabel

ShinosBee

Nerd

Dea and #Teddy# generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 6!

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:14 pm

NPC Caltor of Brown Besciuth

Besciuth felt a little lighter as Killakeeth spoke to him again, glad she liked the sounds of that. Okay, maybe he could do this, at least he could do his very best to do so. He kept his eyes on the gold, making sure not to tire himself out too soon. He noticed her drop down some, hoping that she was alright. He stayed aloft, reasoning that she would get a second wing and be sailing ahead of them again. She may be a little behind him right now, but she was made of tougher stuff, he knew that.

I will chase you, you are worth every effort we put out,the brown thought to her. He wondered how many of the others would tire out, like it seemed the queen had for a moment. Maybe she was just seeing what her chasers were like from behind, he mused.

Meanwhile Caltor had arrived at the feeding pen, having intel from his dragon that it was where the gold's rider was last seen by him. He saw her looking up at the sky and he ran his hand through his hair. Hopefully, he could catch her attention.

Form
Rider: Caltor (Pirate captain turned Weyrrider. He has confidence in spades and loves to flirt. Very full of himself and loves to go on adventures. He does have a good heart, under all that oozing charm)
Would be totally open to him having a kid
Dragon: Besciuth

Base: 35 (brown)
Average/Normal: +5 points
Sweet/Kind: +3
Total= 48 pts

Strength: 9
Speed: 7

Quote:
Round 1: 9 (Strength) + 7 (speed)= 16
Roll- 13
Round 2: 12 (Endurance)= Roll: 6 (Doing fine)
Total- 19
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces