A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[Flight] Full Wolf Moon- Therianth Flight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 2!

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:33 pm
Didn’t edit like the smart person I am. See post below.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:40 pm
Adarith knew better than to try to follow the other green. She was far more agile than he and much faster, so he continued to fly straight. It seemed his challenge had caught her attention, at least, as she dipped and dove towards him, teasing him by staying just out of reach. She pulled off an incredible dive that had him fooled and he rolled in the air, exposing his belly to meet her with his own claws. But again she pulled away at the last moment, leaving him to twist again and lose a bit of speed.

The entire sea would roll green if I had my way, he snarled, annoyed that she hadn’t bothered to truly test him. Perhaps he’d have to seek a fellow chaser to satisfy his desire for ichor.

—-
Stats:
Strength 12
Speed 13
Dexterity 9
Stamina 15
Wits 9

HP: 24/24
Defense: 16
Yards: 5 + 10 + 0 = 15  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Prism Shine generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 17!

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:50 pm
Muerth’s anger began to rise, the red overtaking the purples. The echoes of her previous sting of a botched leap at a blue chaser still rung fresh and recent. Talons flexing, the older green near screeched at Yurath. Perhaps you ought to worry about sinking to the bottom of the ocean as well. She swerved to strike at him, yet her talons only hit air as the breeze she rode suddenly shifted. She plummeted, skidding roughly against the water’s surface with an indignant screech.

Rey’brie, from where he paced along the length of his weyr more of a man possessed than seek out who his blood near sang for, started as he felt the deep ache along their bond. His hand shot out to the stone wall, steadying himself. Muerth’s balls-to-the-wall attitude in flights was nothing new, but neither was this rash string of self-inflicted injuries. Are you--

I’m fine. Muerth’s wide wings beat to rise up again with the chasing dragons as soon as she began hitting the water, though she had fallen a bit behind.

[Attack roll: Strength + Wits = 28
Attacking: Yurath
Defense to beat: 18]

NPC Green Muerth's Stats
Strength: 16
Speed: 15
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 10
Wits: 12

Yards: 25
Health: 16/23
Defense: 20/20  
Aukai Oceansoul generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:29 pm
The Lone Wolf - Saharath

User Image

Saharath looked back at Hessianth and growled unfortunately he got buffeted by winds that prevented him from getting any closer to the spicey green.

I will be here Therianth, when and if you chose to want me. He roared loudly as only a big bronze can. He flicked his forked tail at the brown. Perhaps he was baiting him, perhaps it had been a while since his last battle and he missed it. Who knew?

Saharaths Stats
Bronze: 35
Motivated: 8
Not afraid of Pain: 5
Previous Battle Exp: 5
53 Points

Strength: 12
Speed: 10
Stamina: 11
Wits: 10

Health:19/ 22

Position: 25 yards  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul generated a random number between 1 and 26 ... 7!

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:30 pm
The Alpha - Yurath

User Image

Meurth you wound me with your attack! Figuratively anyway. Sorry you missed sweet one. I have other fish to fry unless you want a consolation prize.

Yurath was feeling very good, very good indeed. He had avoided the jab from the other green who was on par with him. His wings scooped well and he gained some air on his savage princess.

He wanted the two males behind him to fight, and fight well, let them distract themselves into loosing this fight while he flew the green.

Refocusing I am here with you Therianth ~

Yurath's Stats
Blue: 45
63 Points

Speed: 13
Dexterity: 13
Stamina: 12
Wits: 13

Health: 16/21

Defense: 13

Distance: 45 yards  
faesinger generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 11!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:50 pm
Round Four

Therianth hummed in pleasure at Muerth. She liked seeing someone willing to use more than pretty words to win her. She began heading back towards the Weyr however she was taking her time. She knew this flight might be ending soon, but not just yet. She still needed put these suitors through their paces. To that end she began going as fast as she could. She did swipe at each dragon as she passed. Such a tame flight! She teased. Is lovely Muerth the only one willing to fight for my time?

Shahera felt Therianth’s appreciation for Adi’s dragon and peeked out from behind the door. Adi was welcome too after all. She smiled at the lady and then tilted her head at L’nik in confusion that mimicked her own dragon’s. Hess was being unexpectedly tame. Maybe L’nik knew why. Were they getting cocky? Well, she could work with that if she had too.

Roll Speed + Stamina

General Grid
1-3 Therianth misses you almost completely. +5 yards, -3 health
4-6 Therianth gets a good bite in. +10 yards, -5 health
7-9 A palpable hit! +15 yards, -9 health
9-11 That is one long set of scrapes, +20 yards, -7 health
12+ Look at you! You evaded completely and still gained ground! +25 yards, -0 health

Ranking:

Adarith 15 yards, -0 health
saharath 25 yards, -3 health
Mazamath 25 yards, -9 health
Hessianth 25 yards, -0 health
Muerth 25 yards, -7 health
Rekamuth: 35 yards, -3 health
Yurath 45 yards, -5 health

Last round will begin Tuesday at 10PM Pacific time or once everyone has rolled. Whichever is earlier.  

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

Aukai Oceansoul generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 8!

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:16 pm
The Lone Wolf - Saharath

User Image

The female finally got a good hit on him, but he was proud of the ichor that he rained down over the sea as they flew. The price one must pay for passions! He started to gain a little again as the winds allowed him better purchase in the sky.

Saharaths Stats
Bronze: 35
53 Points

Speed: 10
Stamina: 11
Wits: 10

Health:10/ 22

Defense: 11

Position: 50 yards

(a boost from a missed Hessianth assassination attempt!)  
Aukai Oceansoul generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 15!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:17 pm
The Alpha - Yurath

User Image

Arooooooooooooooo!

Yurath called with absolute glee, all that training for thread was paying of in unexpected ways. Now just to lean in and capture the green, It was his turn to bleed with JOY!

The air felt fresher yes!

Yurath's Stats
63 Points

Speed: 13
Dexterity: 13
Stamina: 12
Wits: 13

Health: 16/21

Defense: 13

Distance: 70 yards  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 7!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:22 pm
[Strength + Speed - Hessianth is attacking Saharath]

If Saharath had been trying to bait Hessianth, it worked quite well. How dare he. How dare any of them! A vicious snarl and Hessianth threw his weight at the bronze not that far ahead of him, all snapping teeth and claws. SHE IS MINE! It didn't matter if he caught her - though it would have been what he wanted. No, he'd throw any interloper off of her ledge the next morning and reclaim his proper place in all of this.

But his claws would not find flesh and his rage would not be sated with such an attempt. He'd find wind and empty space.

That possessive anger knocked L'nik in the face like a punch and his hand grabbed at the door perhaps more firmly than he'd intended initially, the young man turning on Adi as she stepped in behind him, eyes wild and barely holding in a snarl of his own.

He choked down a rage that was perhaps more draconian than from a man.

"Do I have to prove myself with another scar on my chest?" he asked, obviously ready to find himself at knifepoint again if he had to.

-----
Yards: 15
HP: 21/26

Hessianth's Stats:
Brown: 40 points
Motivated: 8 points
Is Hessianth: +10
Is not afraid of Pain: +5
63 Points

Strength: 17
Speed: 8
Dexterity: 8
Stamina: 18

Health:
Size: Large for a brown: 3 points
Physical Condition: A beefy boy: 3 points
9 points
Strength (17) + 9 = 26

Defense:
Size: 1 point
Physical Condition: 3 points
5 points
Wits + 5 = 17

Prism Shine generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 15!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:32 pm
You are more likely to get a consolation prize out of anyone else here. Muerth snarled at Yurath, her claws swiping at the air fruitlessly. Her folly had only been for the irritating blue’s gain. You do not deserve what you will not fight for.

But Therianth’s words soothed her--if slightly. Surely Muerth’s bruised ego could use it for another bellyflop. I will rend all from the skies who seek your company and are not worthy of it. Yet she’s heartened, and with a strong beat of her wings, red eyes flashed as she took in the dragons around her. Hessianth was taking a dive at another, which left only blues in her reach.

Rekamuth.

With a snap of her teeth, she dives at the next blue chaser--yet once again falls short. Her stretched talons only catch air as she tumbles slightly in the air. With a bark some something intelligible, the green turns back, aching wings taking her back into the flight--though even further behind.

[Attack roll: Strength + Wits = 28
Attacking: Rekamuth
Defense to beat: 21]

NPC Green Muerth's Stats
Strength: 16
Speed: 15
Stamina: 10

Yards: 15
Health: 16/23
Defense: 20/20  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 14!

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:28 am
If I am to feel any claws again tonight, I would rather they be yours, Mazamath answered Therianth's call for violence sincerely, As they are the sweetest I have tasted in some time. None of the other pursuers had yet done anything he felt merited retaliation, so it didn't seem quite right to take a swipe at one of them - and besides that, they each looked rather occuppied by each other, either attacking or being attacked, and it would hardly be fair to swoop in on them until they'd finished with each other!

It also gave him a good chance to get a bit ahead, even as he teasingly evaded Therianth's claws in spite of his words. Oh, he did want to feel them again, but not yet.

Adi flashed a beaming smile when Shahera peeked out from behind the door, bubblingly happy with the wordless welcome. Though she'd have had no objections about being turned away - it was the greenrider's prerogative, after all - and would have bounced off in search of someone who would appreciate her company, she was delighted that she might not have to. And surprised that there were only two of them here!

Oblivious to the anger boiling within the brownrider as she chalked the wild-eyed look up to simple flightlust, she slid blithely in with a bright smile for him as well, raising her hand to wiggle her fingers in a cheerful little wave. "Hi!"

----
Mazamath's Stats:
Fit and Motivated: 8
Dragon okay with pain: 5
58 points

Strength: 15
Speed: 6
Dexterity: 9
Stamina: 14
Wits: 14

Health:
5 Turns: 3
Large for Color: 3
Fit/Motivated: 3
Strength (15)+9=24

Defense:
5 Turns: 1
Large for Color: 1
Fit/Motivated: 3
Wits (14)+5=19

Yards: 5+5+15+25=50
HP: 15/24  
SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 10!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:41 am
Adarith watched as Therianth spun off, heading back in the direction of the Weyr. He banked slowly which proved to be a bad move as he was left behind, watching the other dragons chase and battle one another. He narrowed his red-purple eyes and pushed aside the desire to fight. If he wanted any chance of catching her he had to make up ground. Pulling his great wings to his side, he went into a dive to help pick up his speed and angled himself off to start the the chase. Therianth finally caught him with her claws as she flew by, raking them along the side of his body and drawing hot ichor. He let out a bellowing roar and put more effort into his chase, fueled on by the burning pain in his side. This was much better.

---
Stats:
Strength 12
Speed 13
Dexterity 9
Stamina 15
Wits 9

HP: 17/24
Yards: 5 + 10 + 0 + 20 = 35  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

medigel generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 8!

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:27 am
User Image

Hmm, hmm...Rekamuth tsked as he avoided the green's attempt, though he was not scornful. It was more like playing a game with a rather frisky flit who wanted a snack. Therianth, however, was a lot more successful. The blue managed to turn his near spin out into a gain, but he could feel his strength waning. He was not a sturdy beast, after all, only a pretty and quick one.

How could anything be tame with such a warrior princess at the head? he called, still enthusiastic in spite of his wounds. Why focus on any other dragon but you, savage beauty?

Yes. Please focus on her. Or someone else. Not him and his fluttering heartbeat.

---------------------------------------------

base points
Blue: 45 + 8 + 5 = 58

(Mostly) Fit and Motivated [8], Dragon Okay With Pain (5)
health factor: 8
Between 6-20 Turns (4), Average for Color (2), Average/Normal Drills (2)
defense factor: 6
Between 6-20 Turns (2), Average for color (2), Average/Normal Drills (2)

stats
stre: 7
spd: 15
dex: 8
stam: 13
wits: 15

health: 3/15
defense: 16
yards: 60  
faesinger generated a random number between 1 and 29 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:42 am
Round Five: Final Round

Where Adi might have missed the anger in L’nik, Shahera did not. At this time it was pleasing to see with Therianth’s bloodlust flowing through her. Therianth on her part was glad to see Hessianth attack someone. She was disappointed that all the attacks besides her own so far had failed. She wanted more blood. Therianth knew that the flight would be over soon after all. She began to climb even higher above the Weyr giving the dragons chasing her one last challenge.

Shahera and Therianth of one accord attacked L’nik and Hessianth. You need to prove yourself worthy of me and you are not. I suppose I must choose another. Theiranth’s words were biting. Shahera’s were a little more kind. “Maybe the scar won’t be on the chest.” She at least was willing to choose L’nik…as long as Therianth didn’t choose Mazamath…

Roll Strength+ Stamina

General Grid
1 Do you think you can’t win, is that why you hang back? +5 yards
2 Are you tired, is that why you slow down? +10 yards
3 Strength might be failing you some?+15 yards
4 You may feel some tiredness, but one last push is in you. +20 yards
5+ The strain seems to have not diminished you any. +25 yards

Hess Specific Grid

1 Therianth only passes Hessianth right by. Shahera doesn’t move. +5 yards -0 health
2 Therianth seems to only be playing with Hessianth. Shahera decides to push L’nik instead of attack. +10 yards, -3 health
3 Therianth hits, but doesn’t do much damage. Shahera claws but doesn’t break skin. +15 yards, -5 health
4 Therianth lashes out hard. Shahera claws at L’nik and breaks skin. +20 yards, -7 health
5+ How dare you hang back! Therianth is out for blood. Shahera actually pulls a knife. Again. +25 yards, -9 health

Ranking:

Hessianth 15 yards, -5 health
Muerth 15 yards, -7 health
Adarith 35 yards, -7 health
Mazamath 50 yards, -9 health
saharath 50 yards, -11 health
Rekamuth: 60 yards, -11 health
Yurath 70 yards, -5 health

Final roll for the winner will be on Wednesday 10 AM Pacific time or once everyone has rolled, whichever is earlier.  

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 16!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:19 am
More than Therianth's words were biting - but Hessianth did not flinch from the claws that found his flesh, snarling and snapping his own teeth back at his beloved, as ready to sink his own fangs and claws into her as he was to simply try to steal her away for his own from all of these others. All of these interlopers.

If I cannot be chosen with all your hearts, then choose your other, my love. They who would not even try to bloody their claws and teeth for you are not worthy, but take them if you must. Come morning I will make you mine again! His pride would not be wounded by his loss - Therianth spoke true and he knew it. She deserved the best and he had not flown it. His loyalty and devotion would not waver for only this. Though perhaps other dragons who dared chase would find themselves less protected from his wrath by affection.

L'nik, perhaps, was a little less willing to simply concede if he had to - even in the face of that knife again. "Perhaps not from your knife," he replied cryptically. "Take your pound of flesh from me if it so pleases," L'nik would not fear that blade, "I want only you."

-----
Yards: 40
HP: 7/26

Hessianth's Stats:
Brown: 40 points
Motivated: 8 points
Is Hessianth: +10
Is not afraid of Pain: +5
63 Points

Strength: 17
Speed: 8
Dexterity: 8