Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:33 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Myli smiled brightly and then said "Yes I am one of the scribes, I love studying and learning it is a wonderful thing, the library is amazing, it is a wonderful place. So what can I do to help?" She asked as chaos ran around them cubs everywhere and more adult lions arriving by the moment. It was so crazy and certainly not what Myli had expected when she had decided to come and offer to help. She smiled and waved at the others who had arrived since she had been talking to the father of the cubs. "I don't remember if I mentioned I'm Myli." She said rubbing the back of her head with her paw.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:33 am
[Mobile so this may be sloppy, and no tags 'cause ugh!]

Centa laughed excitedly as she and Mylaela hounded Kiha. As the healer paused and the two cubs "brought him down", Centa climbed on top and burrowed into his mane, biting and pulling - though not too hard, of course; mother had taught them to be careful not to hurt their playmates - mouthfuls of hair.

"We got him now Mylaela!" she cheered, absolutely loving Kiha right now.  

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:44 am
Anza
She felt someone's eyes watching her, but paid it no mind. She was one of the goddesses that lived here. It was natural if one wasn't used to it. She focused on her queen and fellow god now that Ele seemed to have company.

"Ah, I didn't mean to be rude, Ledz," Anza said with a bow of her head as well. "How're you fairing?"

Ele
When he got touched like that, with the paw on his shoulder, the dark male did everything he could to not jump out of his skin. Ele wasn't one for casual touch. It wasn't comfortable to him, but he had to try didn't he? His brother wouldn't want him to pull away and look disgusted.

Who cares what he thinks? The childish portion of his brain supplied rather unhelpfully.

"....I was walking and ....I heard -- I"m sorry. Can you... remove your paw? I'm not a big fan of touch."

Nope, he couldn't do it.

Mylaela
"Yeah!" She was a grey streak as she tried to run around Centa and Kiha, wanting the male lion on his back.

And when they downed the mighty beast, the smaller also climbed up and grabbed onto his ear with the loudest growl the girl could muster. It was rather broken and quiet still, but he'd hear it.

"We win!"
Rennekae

KasaiLoki

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:28 pm
((This RP is officially closed. You may gather your post count if need be))

Cast | Tirion'manu, Teuvel'manu, San, Ledz and Elros

Tirion'manu felt his attention focus on his niece and basically all of his sisters cubs. Things were getting a little to hectic and he hadn't signed up to baby sit for everyone in the pride. There were plenty of adults here now and so he decided it would be best to pad over to Teuvel'manu and scoop her up. The other siblings would follow he was sure.

"Hey!! I'm playing!" Teuvel protested but Tirion simply kept her in his maw quite firmly and did his best to slip away unnoticed. Social anxiety was a weakness of his and it had been why he took up the job of a scribe in the first place. His socializing was at its max and it was time to dip.

San sat and watched as Tirion carried off Teuvel. The cub could only tilt her head and deep down wonder if maybe she should follow after. It didn't seem like any of the other cubs were following that weren't related to Teuvel so instead San sat there undecided.

Elros had decided he had enough of playing and decided to paw at his mother and her female court.

"I'm bored." He moaned, "I want to go back to the caverns... These cubs are a bore..."

Ledz simply shook her head, "You need to socialize," Was all she was willing to say.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

[IC] Deserted...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas