Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] The Night Unfurls [Shahera/L'nik + dragons] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:50 pm
Hessianth immediately knocked L'nik over as if in punishment for his misdeeds. Really, warm affection was passed back and forth between man and dragon as the brown hoisted L'nik back up to his feet. Just come next time! We're tired of being inside! There is a beach waiting for us! he informed his rider, his attention shifting as he watched Shahera move to step back inside. In a single gesture, he set his leg down near the door - just to be safe.

"Hmmm, I don't know if you two are actually ready to go out to the beach with us," he stroked his chin, holding in a desire to laugh and ruin the entire look he was going for. Though it seemed to be just a bit more difficult now that Hessianth was determined to keep re-entry from being an easy task.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:43 am
“Careful Hessianth,” Shahera admonished as she playfully swatted the leg blocking her way back inside. “That is our food he has. If you spill it we would have to go to the dining hall instead of the beach.” Therianth watched this all with amusement until Shahera’s next statement. “Though…L’nik is right. You don’t seem ready. Maybe we should picnic here.”

We are going to the beach if I have to drag you there. There was a distinct pouting quality to the dragon’s words. “You are going to drag me?” Shahera asked as she turned to Therianth. “And further ruin L’nik’s shirt. We are going to owe him so many shirts it seems.” Shahera kept a stern look on her face. “What if I just take it off?”

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:57 pm
"And if we go to the dining hall, we have may end up having to go to our lesson instead," L'nik added to Shahera's observation. Hessianth rumbled unpleasantly at the notion presented to him and instead settled for urging his rider to make sure he hadn't ruined anything in his tumble. L'nik at least went through the gesture of doing so.

He didn't particularly mind the state of his shirt right then, but Shahera's comment had him looking at her. "That would certainly have a few effects. Hard to drag you without anything to drag you by." Hessianth, on the other hand, seemed undaunted by the suggestion; Then we can simply take her naked. I'm sure there is fun to be had with that. Especially if she were to want to swim.

faesinger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:24 pm
Therianth pouted at Shahera. Stop that. You want to go as much as us. Stop pretending. She came and rested her head next to her rider and looked at Shahera will loving eyes. Pleeeeaaaase.

“You are impossible. We will go…eventually.” Shahera told the dragon smiling, not willing to give in completely. “But first I want to hear about these effects that L’nik speaks of.” She turned her grin on him. “Should I be taking it back off anyway?”

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:58 am
L'nik hadn't expected Shahera to grab onto that comment and Hessianth almost seemed to laugh, as much as a dragon was capable of, at his surprise. Well make sure you answer her and don't spare any details on our behalf, he pushed mentally at the young man before moving to settle closer to Therianth, his tail idly curling around hers. The brown really was the image of contentment.

Which left L'nik to try and not look as though he'd suddenly developed an overly traditional sense of modesty. "Well, it would delay the beach trip significantly, for starters. Or if you wait until we get to the beach it may make our visit go a bit differently than intended. That's all."

faesinger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:01 pm
Shahera began to move towards L’nik. “It would be a dun delay. Maybe we shou…” She trailed off with a yell of surprise and she was lifted into the air. Therianth’s patience had run out and she had picked her rider up by the shirt. Said shirt was much to large for Shahera and she started to slip and nearly fell before Therianth, thinking quickly, dropped Shahera onto Hessianth. Still, Shahera had to scramble to hold on so as to not have an unprepared fall of several feet. “Therianth!” She scolded.

I did say I would drag you. The dragon said primly. She was quite proud of her solution. Standing up she said to Hessianth. Sorry about the unexpected human. But I think they will come now.

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:08 pm
Hessianth's surprise was perhaps half of what L'nik's was when Therianth suddenly scooped Shahera up, but it was still there none the less - quickly replaced by humor that rumbled openly to all present. Don't drop her! L'nik quickly thought to Hessianth, more of an impulse than an actual sentence. Such little trust! Your lady is safe up here! he countered in turn, turning his head to look back at his foreign passenger with interest.

Come! Join us! he added after a moment, offering a leg up to L'nik who was far too practiced in climbing his large dragon by now. "Are you alright?" he asked, settling easily into the lean of Hessianth as he stood in turn. They better. I'll carry them both if I must, he said,though it would not be a difficult task to pass off one of them, if Shahera decided she preferred the comfort of her own lifemate instead.

faesinger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:39 pm
With a wave of hello at Hessianth Shahera settled back against L’nik, completely content to stay where she was. Therianth was ready to go before someone came up with another reason to not. But Shahera was obliging now. “I am perfectly fine. Hessianth is a fine place to be.” With a dramatic wave of her hand she told Hessianth, “onward, great steed! Let us valiantly conquer the world!” She paused briefly. “Or maybe just the beach.”

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:04 pm
Up with you, then! Hessianth urged L'nik, already offering a leg for the young man to climb up with. Sitting behind Shahera, he patted the brown's neck. With a wuff of air, he moved to the edge of the ledge, spread his wings, then dropped off into a glide. It would only take a few beats of his wings to move upwards enough to mostly coast the rest of the way.

But he'd wait until Therianth joined him before he began his descent.

faesinger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:48 pm
Hessianth taking off was different from Therianth and Shahera found herself jerked into L’nik more than expected. Therianth was not far behind Hessianth and soon it was time to start descending to the beach below. She started a lazy spiral downward. I would say dump them in the ocean, she told Hessianth, but that would ruin the food. Then they would insist on going back for more just to spite us.

Shahera laughed as she overheard that. “We are not so feeble, our dragons, that we couldn’t come up with a reason to go back if we really wanted to.”

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:19 pm
"Sorry, should've warned you," L'nik offered, though he didn't really seem to mind all that much as Shahera leaned back into him, completely unphased by the usual sway of his lifemate.

If they want to go back after this, they can walk Hessianth turned to glance back at his passengers, making sure they both knew he meant it. As if to ruin the entire thing, however, L'nik quietly noted to Shahera; "He doesn't actually mean that." Or did he? It was better to not test his conviction, especially as he followed after Therianth in a much wider spiral, his feet barely coming to brush over the top of the water before he settled into the sand to allow both of his passengers to dismount.

"If I'm honest, I'm not exactly eager to go back and find us both roped into classes some more," they were important, sure, but it wouldn't hurt to miss a day right?

(Maybe Liat would make him regret that later. But that was later.)

Faesinger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:28 pm
Therianth had touched down not far from where Hessianth landed, and padded over to the others. Shahera slid off and landed lightly. At least the difference in hight didn’t phase her here where she could judge it. Though, looking around she realized they didn’t bring a blanket or anything to sit on to keep the sand out of the food. Therianth solved that problem by setting down and offering a place for Hers to curl up on her foreleg.

Shahera curled up on Therianth and looked at L’nik. “I am not eager to go through the same drills again, either. I imagine one of the assistants might come find us later so let’s enjoy what time we have.” She patted next to her indicating L'nik should join her.

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:54 pm
Waiting until both of his passengers were dismounted, Hessianth moved to settle next to Therianth, content to be off that ledge and out in the sunshine again. It felt good on his sore hide where marks left from his beloved lingered.

L'nik took the offered up spot. "I'm sure they will, but I doubt any of them are too much in a rush," surely they'd understand to some degree that the instinct to rise outweighed the logic of having to be up first thing in the morning and everything that followed would simply ruin their schedule, right? But instead of worrying too hard on it, he began to sort through the contents of the basket. "I'd ask if you have knife, but I already know that answer," he added, only half joking.

faesinger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:58 pm
Shahera laughter at L’nik’s questions. “Today I have only the one.” She pulled it out of a near invisible slit in her pants and handed the knife over. As she peered over his shoulder at the basket, Shahera asked without any seeming concern, “does it bother you?” Surely he had noticed the knives before…they are hard to hide from actual touch. She should maybe not let him look at her hair pin collection just yet if it did bother him…then again…it could be fun.

Therianth rested her head next to Hessianth touching him slightly. Her human had strange ideas of what was fun at times. Very unusual from what she could gather. Therianth had to admit that her flight had been unusual as well. Most didn’t end in ichor on the claws and in the mouth. But it had been great fun and she planned to do it again the next time just the same.

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:54 pm
Taking the offered knife, L'nik shrugged his shoulders lightly. "When they're drawn on me, I'd like to say no, but I don't know how much of last night was my courage or Hessianth bolstering it," he admitted, running a finger over the spot on his chest that had met such a sharp edge. "That you have them, no." That she had been so ready to pull them....perhaps was the same species as his courage - was it her or was it Therianth?

As he spoke, he idly peeled one of the fruits from the basket, slicing off a piece before offering it to Shahera.

faesinger

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces