• Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:30 pm
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
Come on!Let's have some fun guys!...
"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once Echo got back to the coven,he changed back to his human form and stretched.
"Man...why did I choose the cat form? Oh well...I'm home now~"he said as he sat down and looked like he was about to doze off to sleep.

"
...Don't you DARE hurt my friends!
"
()

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:11 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

"Well I got kidnapped by Eva-san and man with scar across his face. I was knocked out and next thing I know I was in Vein. They said something about successor and implanting God Arc, what was that? I just escaped after they left," Mitsuki explains how did she ended up in Vein. Louis widen his eyes, before he narrowed his red eyes, "I see, but you better be thankful you escaped because you are half human and there might a higher chance of you implanting by God Arc will kill you. those two always want to get rid of revenants to get what they want. Especially Jack Rutherford, you know that guy with scar across his face and remember I told you that he tried to destroy Prince," he said to her, and mention about Jack. She nodded, before he stood up and walked towards to the board of map, "It's best for you to stay away from them, Jack and Eva are Hunters. Not to worry, you are safe with us," he added about how dangerous Jack and Eva were as hunter. Mitsuki's white wolf ears perked up from Echo's sound as she turned her head to see his cat form transformed into his human form. She looked confused, "Who is he and why he's in cat form?" she asked about Echo, just as Yakumo came by and set a plate of three rice balls on the coffee table, which she turned her head before she looked up to see man with red hair with ponytail, scar on his face, and yellow eyes. Yakumo smiled and placed his hand on her head to caress her head, yet felt her ears as she lower her ears, "He's Echo Abyssian, a dhampir. He's a close friend with Prince, just to warn you he may try to flirt with you. Prince wouldn't like it," he said to her softly about Echo. Mitsuki blinked her silver blue eyes couple times, yet petting her head reminds her of Vincent and Atticus use to do, sometimes Desmond. Suddenly Mitsuki's stomach begin to growl, which she felt embarrassed with her cheek turned red, Yakumo chuckled with a smile, "Luckily, I made some rice balls for you, in case you are hungry," he said to her before he walked away. Mitsuki smiled softly, "Thank you," she thank him before she pick up one rice ball and ate it. She suddenly sense divine aura, just as the fingers grabbed her chin to make her head look up to see hetrochromia man with blond hair stare at her with a smile, "Well well, you really look like your mother, if you don't have your father's eyes and your wolf ears, you might be the split image of Miko-chan. And don't worry, I already gave you a pet name, Himemiko-chan," he said to her, who even blush like crazy before she continue to eat rice ball. He chuckled light heartedly before he go of her chin as he walked around and sat next to her with his arm around her shoulder. He looked at her with a bright smile, "The names Nia, and those two men you talk to are Louis and Yakumo Shinonome. I believe you owned me a thanks after I scare that blond hair devil away from you," he introduce himself as Nia, and pointing at Louis and Yakumo, mentioned about Mage Nanashiro. Mitsuki turned her head towards Nia in surprise, she recalled Mage said about threat of son of death, "You scare Nanashiro-san away?" she asked him however she felt sorry for Mage for scaring away, before Nia said anything, but Prince came back, "We are doing this for your father, so we kept his words," he said to her as she and Nia looked at him. He sat on the chair across them, placing his elbow against the armrest. He focused on her with stern eyes, "Your eldest half brother, Lord Takeshi, is a d*mn ambitious about demon world, but he never trust us and devils to be around you," he commented about Takeshi. Mitsuki frowned slightly, "I have been told by Lin-san that you and Onii-sama have disagreement towards humanity, and I don't understand why I have to call you Prince and White Wolf?" she pointed out about her eldest half brother. Prince narrowed his eyes before he sighed with eyes closed, then glanced away, "Your half brother only choose to save human or not, while I want to prevent death of humanity from demons. I refuse to say my real name because of my father slaughtered the town, who executed my mother, but she wanted him to not to blame on them, he didn't listen and killed them all. I renounced my birth name and left vampire castle," he explains to her about Takeshi's views to human and himself. He also explains about his past about why he refused to say his real name, thinking about his mother's last wish lowered his eyes. Mitsuki felt her eyes begin to water as her tears creeped down to her chin, so she uses her fingers to wipe her tears. Nia and Prince noticed it, she sniffled, "I... I'm sorry, I didn't know. You lost your mother and your father have gone mad, so you choose to save humanities. Onii-sama can be cruel sometimes, but he hardly shows his caring side," she apologized about his mother's death. Nia uses his thumb to wipe her tears away, she glanced at him as he gave her a soft smile, "There there, pretty girl like you shouldn't waste any tears. After all, he hasn't come up with his new name," he said to her softly. Prince groan in annoyance about Nia's flirt with her, Mitsuki slightly widen her silver blue eyes before she looked at him. He took at noticed as he rose his right eyebrow, "What the f*ck are you looking me for?" he asked her, despite his foul language. Nia took a notice on Carbuncle uses his paw to look at her bare back, so he lean forward and widen his yellow and magenta eyes. Mitsuki picked up her second rice ball as she thinking of his new name, "Well, you have white wolf form. You kinda reminds me of one of Oina Warrior my reincarnation met and fought together against Nechku and Lechku," she explains to him about his wolf form, and her reincarnation met Oina Warrior and fought together against Twin Devils. Prince didn't react, but from inside he's surprised. He looked at her to let her continue, unknownist to them Aaron stepped out and overheard them, "Base on Onii-sama and Lin-san comment that you are dangerous, but you are loyal to your comrades... so how about Fenrir Kiryu?" she suggested his new name Fenrir Kiryu before eats the second rice ball. Aaron widen his teal eyes to learn about Mitsuki, after she said Lin's name, "She's Lord Takeshi youngest half sister?" he muttered in shock. Prince didn't react abou name she given him, but Nia spoken out, "Umm Prince, she has a scar on her back," he alert him as Carbuncle slid down to her lap. "What?" Prince bewildered as he widen his yellow predator eyes as he got up and head to the back, and pulled the hem from her back as she yelped. He saw a single scar on her back and he trace his finger against her scared back. Mitsuki felt her spine shivered ups and downs, yet she knew she have a lot of explanation about how she got it and why her healing factor couldn't heal her scar. She can feel both Prince and Nia's eyes on her skull, "How the h*ll did you get a scar? Your healing factor suppose to recover it."

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
??? Mitsuki

PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:20 pm
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

Mitsuki was a little hesitated to answer that question, that caused her to have PTSD. Nia looked away from her scar, before his hand grabbed her jaw to make her face him, this frightened her a little. His look begin to look darker with a smile, "Now Himemiko-chan, didn't you mother told you to be honest, not hesitating. You better tell him, or who know what the prince will do to you," he said to her as his eyes glow in magenta and yellow. She glanced at prince, who gave her an intimidated looked upon her, she finds him terrified, "How in the world Onii-sama handling him," she questioning her thought about Takeshi dealing with the Prince. Aaron in other hand keep his bright teal eyes on her, if Mitsuki really is Takeshi's paternal half sister, he have to ask her to see Takeshi is okay. Mitsuki gulped and looked away from both Nia and prince, she pulled out her wayfinder and fiddling it around,"After my friend suddenly disappeared to dark realm to put the end of Xehanort, I was about to escape with adult man, Spirit-san, Ankhseram-sama, Onii-sama, Lin-san, and blue hair woman, but Daichi Nanashi... the Daemon King threw his spear at me, and I nearly got infected. I was passed out, and next thing I knew I was in infirmity at Kingdom of Angels. I was told I have about forty stitches. Carbuncle-sama said he will stick with me, until he cleanse the infection," she explains how she got the scar from Daichi. This story surprised the Prince and Nia before they looked at each other. She closed her eyes and looked at Carbuncle, who curled up, "After I recovered, I have Post Trauma Stress Disorder to think about the scar Daichi gave me. I think he tried to make me feel afraid of him," she added about her PTSD, and Daichi tried to make her scared of him. Nia felt sorry for her and about to comfort her, but the Prince embraced her from the back, his arms wrapped around her torso and his head rest against her right shoulder. She was suddenly surprised as she turned her head towards him, but Nia was a little disappointing, "Screw him trying to make you scare of him, so if I were you I would stand up and kick his a**," he said to her, he lifted his head to looked at her, "I have seen a lot dipsh*t kings wants to be superior to both demon realms and human realms, they are both selfish and manipulated. They were using their kind or their alliance to get what they want," he added about how vile the demon kings were. Mitsuki earned an anime sweat drop, yet she blushed for being that close. He let go of her and noticed Izaya and Liam return, Seth arrived to check on his brethrens as Nia stands up to joins in. However he stopped, and looked at Prince with a snickered on his lips, "Fenrir Kiryu, not a bad name," he commented about Mitsuki naming him before he left. The prince watched him go, and thought about the name Mitsuki gave him.
Mitsuki grab the third rice ball and eats it, however Aaron stepped up and sits in opposite couch to looked at her. She lifted her silver blue eyes at him as she stopped eating. Aaron smirked, "I never thought I will meet my old friend's paternal younger half sister. Takeshi never told me about you, until now I met you, Mitsuki," he said to her to talk about Takeshi. She widen her eyes and swallowed the rice ball, "You knew Onii-sama?" she asked him, who nodded in return. He uses his magic to summon the skeleton to serve the tea for them. Mitsuki was skeptical about the tea, but Aaron chuckled and picked up the china tea cup, "Don't worry, it's not poisonous. It's earl gray, best in England," he assured her that he won't kill her before he drank a tea. Mitsuki blinked before she set her rice ball on the plate and pick up the cup of tea and sips it. He was right, it's not poisonous, but it's real earl gray. Aaron held his tea and looked at her, "My apology about those five from earlier, Lizzy probably wanted your heart filled with magic, Valerie wanted to put you in his coffin, Qoo smelled your brain, Kilumi wanted to eat you, and Ness... is probably want to absorb your soul," he apologized about earlier, which she was embarrassed, yet horrified about those five. "At least I have their names, but I don't hear their heartbeat... wait could that be..." she thought about them, she finds them creepy and realized what they are, "It's alright, I wasn't expecting that, and they are undead?" she accepted his apology, and asked him those five. Aaron rose his eyebrow while drinking his tea before he set his tea cup down, "Hmm that might have explains why Qoo wanted to eat your brain, you are smart. So yes, they are undead, so am I. I'm Aaron, the Necromancer," he confirmed her question, and introduce himself. Mitsuki heard the word necromancer, she nearly choked and eat the cup on the china tea plate. She looked at Aaron in horror, yet summoning the skeletons explains everything, "Oh jeez, I should have known. Necromancer, no offence, but summoning the dead back to living, that is violating the balance between life and death," she protesting about Necromancer. Aaron was a little surprised, until Ness came by and grabbed her jaw to make her turned her head towards his face. He lowered his sunglasses to take a close look at her, before he glanced his violet eyes on Aaron, "Aaron, she's a d*mn Shrine Maiden and White Magus," he revealed about her. Aaron was shock to learn he's talking to his kind opposed enemy. Carbuncle growled at Ness, "Hey, be respectful," he protest it. Mitsuki felt intense as she finish eating rice ball and earl gray, while those three argued. After she finished, she quietly slips away from them with Carbuncle. She held Carbuncle to the balcony to observe the view. She looked at Carbuncle with upsetting expression, "You are very lucky you didn't tell them I'm the member of assassin," "Yeah, who knows how those undead finds out, but we have to find the way to get back to Lestallum," he agreed and suggest to find the way to return to Lestallum. Mitsuki was indeed worried about Ardyn, sooner or later either Arachne or Karuma will send their own army to kill people and retrieve Ardyn to deliver him to Daichi. Suddenly, she smelled Arachne's scent as she faced that Cathedral of Sacred Blood location. Her ears perked up from Louis' voice, "Everyone, wear the anti misama mask!" he shouts as the Prince, Mia, Nikolas, Yakumo, Io, Coco, Davis, and Rin put on their mask. Louis put it on to breath in, he approached to the balcony, and noticed where Mitsuki was facing as he looked at her direction. Prince walked to the balcony and narrowed his eyes, "There is no mistaken it, this miasma is increasing. The Queen has returned," he said to Louis about the Queen, yet worried about Karen. Louis worried about his older sister, Mitsuki spoken out, "It's definity Arachne Gorgon," she said the spider witch's name. Louis and Prince looked at her in slight surprise, "Arachne?" "I recognize her scent, and she's working with Daichi. She has a lot of knowledge about me and rest of heroes, then she will share the information to him," Mitsuki said to them about Arachne and her abilities to spy on everyone. Louis knew this is really bad, meaning Arachne will share Revenant's real weakness to Daichi, their heart where their BOR located. Prince looked at looked at Louis and grew serious, "Get Yakumo, Io, and Mia ready. From what Mitsuki was facing, it's in Cathedral of Sacred Blood. We need to kill Arachne," he said to him. Louis looked at the location, then the Prince, "Yes Prince," "Actually, Fenrir Kiryu sounds fitting for my new name," he replied and seems to like his new name, Fenrir Kiryu. Louis smiled beneath his mask, "In that case, yes Fenrir," he correctly replied to Fenrir. Mitsuki smiled as Louis left to gather the soldiers, but wonder what was Arachne up to. Mia told Rin and Coco to take care of her brother. Fenrir turned his face towards Mitsuki and placed his hand against her shoulder, "It's up to you, you can come with us, but the chances are you will put yourself in danger from one of us expose to miasma and tried to drain your blood. Or you can stay here, where you will be safe, but if things goes bad Davis will take you to Cerberus," he said to her to give her a choice. Mitsuki and Carbuncle stared at him, however Mitsuki glanced at Aaron and the rest, not to mention Nia and rest of angels of death, she didn't want to get their bad side. She refocus on Fenrir with determine expression, something was telling her that he wasn't bad as he look, "I'm coming with you," she replied of her choice. Fenrir blinked and closed his eyes as his other hand placed on her other shoulder, "You really are Lord Kiba's daughter, after all," he commented and turned around to take her hand to Rin's weapon shop. Rin looked at Mitsuki as she beammed, "You are about to witness the fight between the Queen and five best fighters in this coven. I am so jealous, and I never thought Fenrir has a soft spot on you like his reincarnation did to your's," she said in excitement, however Mitsuki turned her attention to Rin to hear reincarnation, "Excuse me?" she asked her, but Fenrir grabbed her arm to drag her away, "Come on," he said to her and dragged her away from Rin, who waved at them. Mitsuki glanced at Fenrir, who took a notice, "I will tell you when the time is right," he said to her. Mitsuki wondered about his previous life, but she won't push anymore question as she joined with revenants. Fenrir uses his gift to drop his blood magic, it teleport them to Cathedral of Sacred Blood.
Aaron stood up after the skeleton informed him about Takeshi arrival, he knew he will see his old friend as he dismissed the skeleton. He teleported himself to the emperor's location.

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Just as the mistle brighten up to bring Fenrir and others back to Coven, Mitsuki held a bag of remaining of blood beads and walked towards to Davis. She can feel Fenrir's eyes on her back, she have no idea why. Fenrir was only worried about her because Davis might scare her off from his intimidation expression. "Fenrir, perhaps we have to share our plans to Lord Takeshi and rest about the gate," Louis suggested to share the information to Takeshi and others. Fenrir closed his eyes before he glanced at Takeshi and Lin, he removed his anti-miasma mask to reveal his stern expression, "It's for the best," he agreed with Louis, until he heard Davis nearly shout at Mitsuki, who yelped and ran off to hide behind Rin. Fenrir and Louis looked at where Mitsuki ran off, before they gave Davis a blank look, "Really Davis?" he said very low. Davis narrowed his eyes as he dust off the silver light after Mitsuki speeds off, "Gregorio will be not happy to learn she uses blood beads to trick the Queen, I never thought she's that speedy that burst the silver light," he replied about the leader of Cerberus, and Mitsuki's speed that burst. Fenrir scoffed in annoyance, he never cared about Gregorio because of his tyranny nature before he walked away to the couch. Takeshi and Lin followed him, only Takeshi sees Lizzy and four other undeads were observing Mitsuki as he shook his head, knowing they used to be human along with Aaron.
Rin looked at Mitsuki shaken from Davis's intimidated nature, so she couldn't help but pat her head that causes her ears to fall flat, "There there, so why don't you go wash yourself and change your clothes," she suggested and realized as she looked beamed written in her eyes, "Oh I'm Rin Murasame, I forgot to introduce myself. You must be infamous Mitsuki, we normally teased white wolf because he has thing for you," she introduce herself and how she knew about her. Mitsuki blinked her silver blue eyes and perked her ears up about Fenrir, before she glanced at him, "He did?" she asked before she looked at Rin with a smile, "And nice to meeting you Murasame-san," "Call me Rin, no needs to be formal."

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki
Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:36 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

User Image

Arriving with the others, Vincent coughed softly but kept his cigarette between his right index and middle finger. As he sighed softly, he placed the cigarette between his lips before taking an inhale of the sweet tobacco smoke. He could taste that the filter had a flavor to it. The flavor of blueberries. The demi-god exhaled softly, making the smoke escape from his lips before turning to overhear about some plans involving a gate, making his eyebrow raise slightly before walking away to stay close with Mitsuki. Walking toward her, he noticed another woman named Rin talking about getting washed and getting a change of clothes which he looked at himself to notice that he too needed to change a little bit. With a soft sigh, he also turned his head to notice his hair was getting quite long, along with his beard,"Guess I need a little bit of a change myself.."

User Image

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image
User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:38 pm
User Image

User Image

Rin and Mitsuki heard Vincent spoken out as they turn their head towards him, so Rin begin to ask her, although she can tell he's not revenant, "Who is that guy?" she asked her out of curiosity. Mitsuki looked at her before glancing at Vincent, "His name is Vincent Angel, a lot of people called him Vin and he's a demigod. He came back from dark realm, stuck in twelve years. Although, he didn't seem age for twelve years," she explains about her demigod friend, and noticed he didn't age for pass 12 years. Unknownist to her, she didn't know stay in dark realm can slows down the time. Carbuncle hopped on the table and sat down before Rin pet his head, "Strange," she replied before Io and Mia, without a long coat for Mia and a hoodie with scarf for Io, walked by and grabbed the short sleeves jacket that Mitsuki was covered to drag her to hot spring, leaving her in puzzled, "Eh?" "You will probably love this," said Mia with a smile, Mitsuki grew a smile as she followed female revenants to hot spring, this time no disruption because last time she had hot spring with Mikhailie, Black Star blew his cover for peeking at girls bath by screaming. Io set the sign that women were in hot spring, unknownist to them Kilmi seems to eager about them.
Takeshi sat on the couch in opposite side from Fenrir, he glared at him with his silver blue eyes, "What do you want Fenrir?" he asked him, seemly knew Fenrir has something in his mind. Fenrir lifted his arms up with a smirk, "It seems like Aaron told you my new name, my sister gave me that because I reminded her of Oina Warrior her reincarnation was with," he replied to him, Takeshi and Lin widen their eyes and exchanged glanced at each other, "He knows her reincarnation is Okami Amaterasu," he whispered to his master. Takeshi frown before he focus on Fenrir, "Mitsuki has nothing to do with this," "I know, however you are aware about gate to demon world is open completely, thanks to your grandfather reopen it. Why can't you defeat that jacka**?" he said to him about Demon Gate, he slowly frown upon Takeshi. Takeshi growled at him, "That is not your concern, and it's family matter between me, Mitsuki, and that old man. I heard your father unleash most of demons to slaughter humans, and what did you do, nothing but remain hidden from vampire king until you form the plan by gathering more ally," he replied calmly, before Fenrir's temper reaches the limit as he quickly grabbed Takeshi's shirt and glared at him to bare his fangs. Lin looked alert, Fenrir begin to feel angry, "Are you picking a fight with me!?"

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:54 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Vin watched as Mitsuki was attacked with affection by some women like Io and Rin. Rubbing the back of his head softly, he only sighed before turning his head toward the bickering between Takeshi and Fenrir which annoyed him sorta. He then heard from the women about a hot spring that Mitsuki will love. With his eyebrow raised with joy he turned his head toward the group before sighing softly, knowing that it would be kinda strange to have him follow so he decided to do the right thing. With a sad look on his face, Vin walked over to both Takeshi and Fenrir before placing both hands against their chest before pushing them onto both couches. This was when he spoke,"Are you two idiots? I don't care what is going on here but if you two don't play nicely, I'm shoving a keyblade up both of your a$$e$...you two sit there and get along..for Mitsuki."

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Soon as Vincent pushed both Fenrir and Takeshi away to make them fall back to the couch, they both glared at him before they both hesitated when he mention about Mitsuki. Fenrir started to feel calm as he crossed his arms with eyes closed, "We never get along," he muttered. Takeshi made a stern glare towards his rival, before he sighed, "Why the h*ll are you bring her up?" he asked Vincent without looking at him. He refocus on Fenrir before he cross his arms, "Arachne said she and Daemon King are seeking fragment of keyblade of olympus, what the h*ll was that mean? Lizzy said he sensed magic during the meteor shower before that shield appeared," he asked him and Vincent. Fenrir tried to think, he wasn't familiar with keyblade, besides seen them. He glazed his predator golden eyes at Vincent, since he's a keyblade wielder, "Do you know anything about that fragment?"

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:58 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Vin crossed his arms as well, his eyes shining softly toward the two who he could of already know that they were rivals. With a soft sigh, he spoke up to the both of them in an annoyed tone,"Why wouldn't I mention her. You two wouldn't even care if I was here if I didn't..you two are fighting for the same thing..to protect her and get what you two desire..you two need a hug..and for the first time, I'm not gonna give it to you."
Vin then turned his head toward Fenrir, his eyes shining brightly toward the man with the white hair before he just let off a sigh. Puffing onto his cigarette softly, Vin moved the cigarette from between his lips before speaking with smoke escaping from his lips,"Well..it all started when I was stuck in the darkness..I too saw what had happened..the shooting stars. They shot through the skies in multiple directions but I noticed something. A shooting star shot down toward the beach and that was when I saw it. A diamond shining with a holy aura around it..probably how I survived for so long inside the darkness..along with my wayfinder. If we don't collect these fragments..we'll be in a lot of trouble and we don't want that, right? So kiss and makeup..get a shower and for god sake..fight together. You may not be blood bound but you two are still walking the same road."

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Fenrir narrowed his eyes at Vincent's comment for he and Takeshi wanted to protect Mitsuki, and tried to make them work together. Takeshi closed his eyes to keep his expression stern as possible, while Fenrir knew what's he thinking, "Need to remind you that I saved her a** from your grandfather tried to kill her," he remind her about what happened in London. Takeshi twitched his eyebrow as he paused his own words, rarely he has to agree with Fenrir that he did saved her from Darcia. He and Fenrir listened to Vincent when he was stuck in dark realm, and how they have to find and collect the fragment. Fenrir placed his finger underneath his chin to think, just as Carbuncle spoken out from the counter with Rin petting him, "Same goes to Priestess, she has to seek Hydraean to forge a pact with Tidemother before she will talk to Draconian to prove him she's worthy enough to be the summoner," he said to them about Mitsuki currently seeking Leviathan before talk to Bahamut to prove her worth. Takeshi and Fenrir looked at Carbuncle, Fenrir slightly widen his eyes, before Takeshi spoken out, "Summoner? What the h*ll are you talking about?" "The Astral Gods choose your little sister as summoner ever since she stepped her foot in Lucis after we sense her high spiritual power."

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:27 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Vin sighed softly before turning his head toward the cat like creature speaking. His eyebrow rose as he listened about how Mitsuki could be a powerful summoner which made him softly smile. He knew she was strong with holy power but didn't know just how strong she has become. He remembered how he met Gentiana, the woman with the closed eyes and the touch of ice. With a small smile, Vin rubbed the back of his head softly before speaking with a soft tone,"I'm happy to hear she's becoming stronger.."

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:20 pm
User Image

User Image

"I'm afraid she haven't summon one of them yet, but she will only if it's an emergency," Carbuncle added to Vincent about her choice to summon Astral Gods, while relaxed about Rin petting him. Takeshi and Fenrir didn't react about Carbuncle's words and how Mitsuki will able to summon Astral Gods. Takeshi glanced at Vincent after he commented about his paternal half sister becoming stronger, "She could be trapped in magical barrier that froze the time," he said to him about Mitsuki could be trapped in Fairy Sphere for twelve years in slumber. "Lord Takeshi, her gauntlet seems a little different, she has a jade color jewel on it," Lin told him about Mitsuki's gauntlet with jade jewel. Takeshi slightly widen his silver blue eyes before he narrowed it, he turned his attention to Carbuncle, "Hey, what's with the jade on her gauntlet?" he asked him. Carbuncle and Fenrir were looking at wolf demon emperor, Fenrir remembered her gauntlet with hidden blade wrapped around her right wrist and addition to jade color jewel. Carbuncle swifted his tail, "It's part of her armor after the exorcism camera broke from powerful ghost."

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:47 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Gods, cameras, ghosts..yeah sounds about right..", Vin replied about what had happened when he was away, sighing softly before turning back toward the hot springs before speaking up,"Imma be right back..needing a wash up..play nice"
Vin then patted the top of Takeshi's head before walking toward where Mitsuki and the others were heading toward. He knew he wasn't gonna go into the female's hot springs, that would be kinda pervy so he decided to go into the hot springs by himself in the men's. As he walked through he could smell the steam forming in the air as he stripped down to nothing before stepping inside. He didn't mind the heat of the water as he casually dove his body into the water to make his hair wet. Within the water, he sat his rear down against the bottom as he began to meditate with his eyes closed. From within his mind, he began to see something. He saw what he had been seeing for so many years. Mitsuki was on the ground, covered in blood, Motionless, while he, himself, was stabbed in the chest by a large katana blade. Shaking his head wildly in the water, he could see only one thing. A smile. Shaking wildly, he opened his eyes in the hot springs' water before floating up to the surface. His head popped out of the water before relaxing against the surface with his eyes quickly changing from gold to his natural emerald green and pure blue eyes. This was when he grabbed a pack of smokes from the edge of the springs before placing a cigarette between his lips. Lighting it softly with the flame in his ring, he exhaled with smoke before speaking,"There must be a way.."

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Vincent and Takeshi watched Vincent go, only Takeshi and Lin knew he won't enter the girl's section. Fenrir knew both Mia and Io will kill him, if he get caught. Takeshi turned his head towards Fenrir, "I only know how to close the demon gate is blood sacrifice from priestess and full power of demonic force, and no we can't use Mitsuki's blood," he said to Fenrir, he witnessed Sparda sacrificed both of his blood and priestess blood to seal the gate. He even object about using Mitsuki's blood, Fenrir narrowed his eyes about using Mitsuki blood sacrifice. He closed his eyes with arms cross, "Then, there must be another method to close the gate."
"Not just Rin-san, you two and rest of coven knew my reincarnation Okami Amaterasu," Mitsuki asked Io and Mia, while sitting in bath with bath salt around them. Mia and Mitsuki tied their hair to messy bun. Io nodded with a smile, "Fenrir told us when he first saw you back in Tokyo, before he confirms it. He even met Celestial Goddess of Sun before you are born," she explains to her about how do they know about her reincarnation. Mitsuki felt embarrassed, only Ayame, Ushiwaka, Takeshi, Lin, Chibiterasu, and her mother knew. She never thought Fenrir knew when he first met her. She gazed her eyes away, "Do you have any idea why he's took an interest in me?" she asked them, Mia and Io exchanged glances before they both stand up, thankfully their towels were wrapped around their body, "I'm afraid we can't tell you why, Fenrir wanted you to find out yourself. We really wish we can," Mia replied sadly to her, Io gave her an apology look. Mitsuki blinked couple times as she thought about Fenrir, he's a lot mysterious besides his anger and short fuse. She slowly got out of bath, Io and Mia couldn't help, but look at Mitsuki's scar on her back. Io approaches her as she places her finger on her scar, this startled her as she turned her head towards white hair revenant. "Are you going to tell this Vincent about your scar?" Io asked her, Mitsuki was stiffen as her memory flashes to think about how Daichi threw his spear with chirasengo at her back. She quickly shook her head with eyes shut, two women felt pity on her before they escort her back to changing room. Mitsuki felt her tears coming out of her eyes, knowing her friend too well, "I... I don't know, but Vincent-san might be furious if he finds out what Daichi did to me."

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:46 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Vin softly smoked on his cigarette when he could hear commotion from the other hot springs. Turning his head slightly, he knew he couldn't see them but he could hear what they were saying. Something about Fenrir having a special interest in Mitsuki and that Mitsuki needed to find out for herself. He raised his eyebrow before speaking to himself quietly so that no one else could hear him listening in,"Well..guess he wants to make some babies or to try and kill you..either way..I guess I have to be a c@ckblock until I can trust him more.."
Vin then heard one more thing. Something about himself as he listened in closely. He heard about the scar which made him raise his eyebrow slightly before hearing Mitsuki talk about what Daichi had done to her. Mitsuki was right, he was furious, but he didn't want Mitsuki to worry about him. Closing his eyes softly, he breathed in the toxic smoke of his cigarette before looking up into the air where he could see the stars shining bright above them,"We'll fix this..I promise, Mitsuki.."
As he walked out of the hot spring completely in the nude, he grabbed his clothes from the floor before sighing softly to himself. The cigarette hung against his bottom lip as smoke escaped from his lips. He only thought about two things. One was how Io looked without the clothes she had on but two and more importantly, when would be the right time to give Mitsuki her gift from the dark realm. As he shrugged his shoulders, he walked butt naked down the hall to the male changing rooms where he noticed a pair of scissors on the bench. Blinking a few times, he smiled softly before speaking to himself,"Well...guess this is a sign."

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff