A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[GREENFLIGHT] Overdue Afternoon [Fin~] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
houllow generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 31!

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:25 pm
Teth awoo'd. He was going to catch the green, or at least have some fun and show her that he was worth more than a first glance. This was when his size came in handy, a flying tank that wanted to finish quickly and claim the prize.

Meanwhile F'ell had a nasty headache and wanted to take a nap.

-------------------------

Brown Teth

Positive Trait List Eternal optimist, affectionate, friendly
Negative Trait List Clingy, overly talkative, faint beserker, dim

About F'ell: He's not interested, so don't worry about F'ell. It's all about Teth. Why are you still reading this? Focus on Teth!

Base points for brown: 40pts
Less than 5 turns: +2 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Native to Western Weyr: +5

TOTAL: 57

Strength: 17
Speed: 7
Dexterity: 13
Stamina: 18
Wits: 2

Round 1: 4
Round 2: 16 (wtf teth)
Round 3: 31

Total: 51  
demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 18!
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:27 am
Vesin staying there would definitely give him a bit more peace of mind that she wouldn't end up in some strange flight situation (even though there she was...in his weyr....while he had full-scale Phylideth going on in this head. Nope, he was cool, this was cool). "Of course. I imposed on you to become my Wingsecond and I was only finishing reading up some current reports on the Weyrlings..."

It had already been half a year and soon enough he'd have to make some decisions on what new blood he'd like to tap into their ranks. Hmm. T'mor sat on the edge of his bed and ran a hand back through his hair with a small laugh.

Phylideth was not laughing, eyes flashing between red and purple - depending on what dragon in the air had drawn his attention at that moment, pushing through the winds as they lifted higher and higher after Asilaeth who seemed to find her wings from underneath her at last. But for how long? He was like a feline who had spotted a bird out the window, held with rapt attention.

I will catch you, lovely one. None of these others matter.

T'mor, on the other hand, was bracing for another tantrum.

---

Phylideth's Stats
Brown Dragon: +40
6 Turns: +10
Motivated: +10
Native to Western: +5
(65)

Strength: 18
Speed: 11
Dexterity: 14
Stamina: 17
Wits: 5 (he is not a wordsmith)

Round 1 10
Round 2 22
Round 3 18
total: 50

Nilah44

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

ShinosBee generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 7!

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:35 am
WORDS

----------------------------

Halcyath's Stats
Strength: 10
Speed: 12
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 10
Wits: 15

Rolls:
1. Speed/Wits (1-27):15
2. Speed/Dex (1-22): 5
3. Strength/Stamina (1-20): 7
TOTAL: 27

Nilah44 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 24!
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:51 am
Brown Kelilayth

Kelilayth watched as the green soared upward and knew he should do the same. He pumped his strong wings in an effort to catch up and ended up surpassing the little green, hopefully it didn't make her feel bad. Asilaeth! There's no need to worry, I have plenty enough strength to carry you and stamina to make it home! At least I think. There was a hint of playfulness in his words and voice.

Vesin nodded and put all of her things in a small corner out of the way. "You didn't impose on me by asking me to be your wingsecond, it was an honor for me." She smiled before turning her attention to some paperwork. "There are definitely some interesting choices in that group." The light heartedness from Kelilayth flowed through her making her much more bubbly than normal.

demon_pachabel

Brown Kelilayth's Stats:
Total: 60
Strength: 15
Speed: 10
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 15
Wits: 13

Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
Average/Normal: +5 points

About Kelilayth:
Positive: Quick thinker, Carefree, Welcoming
Negative: Humorous, blunt

About Vesin:
Positive: Ambitious, Reliable, Analytical, Reasonable
Negative: Curious, Romantically naive, indecisive

Round 1: 23 Speed + wits = 10+13=23
Round 2: 14 Speed + Dexterity = 10+7=17
Round 3: 24 Strength + Stamina = 15 + 15=30
Total = 61  

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

medigel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:53 am
If the Pernese had known about Icarus, he might have thought about how appropriate the story was then. Too close to the sun, and now practically falling himself.

Rekamuth panted with exertion as he tried to keep up, but he hadn't been conservative enough. Maybe that dazzling display earlier had begun his downfall. He continued to try nonetheless, for it would insult the green if he showed signs of giving up even with his failure quite evident in lieu of the other males.

Pency, meanwhile, found a nice shadowy place to literally curl up and hold his head, fighting the feeling of falling with a moan.

- - -

rekamuth
pros: amicable, forgiving, unflappable
cons: shallow, mischievous, indulgent

stats = 70
blue = 45
between 6-20 = 10
fit/motivated = 10
native = 5

stre: 10
spd 15
dex 20
stam 10
wits 15

pency may participate; he's pan, lazy, but generally a good guy, if not one who doesn't like to stand out

round 1: 17/33
round 2: 26/35
round 3: 6/20
TOTAL: 49 SO CLOSE TO TOP 3 U GOOBER

Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:51 pm
Taking one last deep breath, a ragged one that showed how far she'd pushed herself in order to make up her earlier fumbling to the males chasing her, Asilaeth spread her wings and arched upward, claws reaching for the male that overshot her the highest. Eyes the deepest purple they'd been in a long time, she trilled for him and passed a sweet if passing sentiment to each of them. They had all flown so well, but one shown in the sunlight the brightest and his strength was what she needed.

Dear Kelilayth, don't worry for your brother in this moment there is time later. For now lend me that strength you speak of, carry us both home as my wings seem to have failed so. Asilaeth's voice was threaded through with emotion and exhaustion, her normal monotone gone for a moment as she called for him, her arch finishing as she began to fall, still reaching for the male that had outflown them all. Her rider was in the twist of his own lust and as she began to fall she sighed happily for them both.

---------------------

Nilah44
Congratulations to Kelilayth!

Asilaeth's Stats
Green Dragon: + 50
Average/Normal: +5 points (Still getting back into the swing lol)
Blooding Bonus: +5
Total: 70

Strength: 9
Speed: 20
Dexterity: 18
Stamina: 10

---

Kelilayth: 61
Teth: 51
Phylideth: 50

Rekamuth: 49
Corymth: 40
Vith: 33
Halcyath: 23.5
Licerth: 16.5

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 8:52 pm
Brown Kelilayth

Kelilayth had overshot just about every move the little green had made. It wasn't necessarily that he had been trying to show off, more that he was just having fun. So when Asilaeth's sweet voice spoke to him, he was a little surprised. She wanted him to think only of her, which wasn't difficult in that moment. But before he knew it she had finished her arch and had begun to fall. He zeroed in on her, pulledhis wings in closer and dove to her. Kelilayth reached her quickly and caught her gently. Don't worry, Asilaeth, my wings wouldn't dare fail me in this moment. I am yours.

Brown Kelilayth's Stats:
Total: 60
Strength: 15
Speed: 10
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 15

Average/Normal: +5 points

About Kelilayth: