• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:22 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi didn't look expressionless, but there was a hint of smile, "Heh, just like her mother, when she face the demons, but Mitsuki is naive for few things," he commented to compare Mitsuki and her human mother, and her naive about few things. Despite he use to blame of Suzume for his father's death, he had a little respect to shrine maiden.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki
Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi Nero DT Nero

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:23 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Theme:Here
...Sweet as a kitten; Fierce like a Dragon...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Esate ..

The loud noise of the helicopter buzzed high in the dark sky as they made their way towards the statue of liberty they were trying to contact her grandfather informing him the Heiress was returning home to her English home,"Roger that sir over and out", the man reported. Her body guards were stationed on either side of the helicopter as she was sitting in the back tired up with Magic ropes rather pissed sitting up she watched as the statue of libery towered just ahead of them and... was that a ship? The helicopter began to spin about the statue,"Sir I see some strange mythical object below what could that be?", while they were distracted she rolled and wedged her way outside her body landed on the railing of the helicopter and she screamed in her gag for a moment before she felt the rope snag and pulling her weight down she found herself unraveling from the rope as she tried to grab the helicopters railing only to start falling from the sky her body heading for the water.

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Strives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:27 am
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn giggled softly at Takeshi's comment about Mitsuki before turning his head toward J who was staring at the helicopter flying toward the helicopter. Ardyn squinted his eyes to focus on the helicopter to notice a girl hanging off the side of the helicopter before beginning to fall out. Ardyn's eyes grew wide before bolts of electricity dashed around the ship, making him dash straight toward this falling girl. Running against the edge of the water, Ardyn quickly jumped as fast as lightning up to the girl before catching her with both arms. He then ran back toward the island where the electricity stopped to show the small boy breathing heavily from running that fast. When he let the girl down, Ardyn fell onto his rear before speaking with troubles of breathing,"Y-You...okay?"

MikuHInata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:56 am

User Image

...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

She knew that hitting that water was going to hurt but ontop of the fact she hated it because it made her feel sicker she knew that swimming was going to be a hassle at best. But then a shot of lightening filled the air and she nearly screamed catching herself as she felt arms wrap around her body pulling her in as she was held she squeezed her eyes shut as she felt movement of the wind and then some boys voice calling up to her, slowly and surely she opened her eyes, and blinking up into a boys face round about her age but not only that she felt something happening... She clutched her chest as her face turned red, her breathing heavy,'Whats wrong with me...', she blinked up getting a better look at him, and the same lurch in her chest happened again,'What?!?! am I dying?!?!', she slowly and quietly shook her head,"Y...yes... I am...", she stated very slowly very softly. She felt herself getting embarrassed why was she acting like this??!!? She then realized he was sitting there she quickly bunched herself up onto her knees and blinked slowly trying to bring her breathing back to normal... Of course why was she even bothering worrying about dying that way she was undead right?!?!? She felt herself grow hazy as her vision casted a hazy eyed look as she slowly stood up her gown was ruined as she looked down at it somewhat distraught and she wasn't sure why but she felt like he shouldn't see her like this, swallowing her pride she nervously dipped a curtsy,"How do you do...", she cleared her throat offering her hand,"Forgive me,... but I'm having trouble speaking for some odd reason...", she felt her voice tighten why was this so hard?!?! She screamed at grown men for crying out loud! The helicopter on the other hand was having issues and from the electricity they seemed to be freaking out and also the fact they lost hannah again,"We are so dead!! if she drowns he will kill us", terrified a few of them flung themselves out of the helicopter into the water trying to see if her body was in the water.

User ImageUser Image

Quote:

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:27 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

After Ardyn bolted out with his electricity, Takeshi lifted his head and got up, "Wait kid!" he shouts and ran towards the deck to look down. His silver blue eyes traveled Ardyn's electricity and he noticed he saved someone, his sensitive ears picked up the fainted voice as he looked at the helicopter. He frowned, "He?" he thought before he leaped over the deck and press his feet against the ship to give himself a push towards the helicopter. Once he's enter the helicopter, who they were looking for someone, his sensitive nose caught a scent of vampire. He slightly widen his silver blue eyes, then glared at the men and reached his hand to the hilt, not pulling it out. The wolf demon lord spoken out what's in his mind, "Huh, I smelled the vampire. I met one, then he and I clashed our worldview."

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn giggled softly as he saw this mystery girl trying hard to speak before picking himself up. Looking up toward the helicopter, he noticed the people within were searching for her in the water. This made the boy place both of his hands on the back of his head in a relaxed position,"I-It's okay..Just try to b-be careful.."
Ardyn then turned his head toward the ship who had just J within it to keep it's defensive protocol online but made sure that Ardyn and Takeshi could still get back onto the ship. Ardyn then turned his body back toward this mystery girl before speaking with a soft voice,"M-My name is Ardyn.."

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:03 pm

User Image

She gave a soft laugh herself when he began to laugh to try to break the tension in her mind but it wasn't happening as she stood their awkwardly wondering why he made her so nervous she found him looking back telling her his name. She flushed scarlet with embarrassment and told him quickly,"Forgive me!!", she said slightly panicked,"I was just a little dazed from the landing you saved me from my name is Hannah...", she replied looking towards the helicopter she gulped,"You know somewhere we can hide?", she asked quietly looking around somewhat swiftly as if she was worried one of her body guards would sneak around kidnap her and reveal her status. On the actual helicopter when Takashi arrived the men began to yelled in confusion and fear,"Who are you what do you want?!?", one demanded,"Did your take our Lady Hannah?", another asked they all then tried to lunge for Takashi so they could pull him down and get answers from him.

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Strives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:18 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi didn't even fazed from the approach, so he uses his speed to dodge the bodyguards, "Who the h*ll is Lady Hannah?" he thought and grabbed their suit and hanging outside of helicopter. It was higher, but Takeshi won't be mercy, that shows his tremendous demonic aura was around him, "I don't know who is this Lady Hannah you are talking about, and those questions are none of your d*mn concern. It seems to me that your leader sounds powerful and wanted this Lady Hannah alive," he said to them ominously, he slowly loosen his grip that he threaten their lives.

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"I-I don't think we have to worry about hiding too much, H-Hannah", Ardyn replied to the girl's question, who had revealed her name. Ardyn liked the name, seeing how the name meant grace or favor. For all he knew, she was being kidnapped by the men and he had no problem with Takeshi killing them. He smiled softly before lending out his hand to lead her to the ship to keep her safe from whoever these men were.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:05 pm

User Image

She found herself blinking slowly before she blushed scarlet again as he offered his hand,'Oh gosh! oh gosh oh gosh!!', she screamed internally as she very lightly with a slight tremble offered her hand she tried to hide her nervous nature as she followed him while she was lecturing with herself in her head,'What am I doing!?!? Most importantly whats wrong with me...?', she bit her lower lip as she caught up to him and gazed up to the ship they were approaching,"Whats a ship doing on land...", she asked curiously as her gaze shifted to inspect the boat as they approached it. Meanwhile the guards were freaking out because of Takashi and were screaming as he dragged one above water,"Of course he wants her alive!!", the man screamed as he struggles in his grip panicking,"Its his granddaughter if she dies we die!! WE are her bodyguards but she is a mischievous little vampire brat that only does what she wants", remarks the man acidly as he kicks and struggles in Takashi's grip. On the other hand the pilot was trying to figure out where to land the helicopter but because he was afraid takashi was going to drop one of the men he was terrified to land anywhere near ground or to high up. He was doing all he could to keep the thing steady .

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Strives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:29 am
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi twitched his eyebrow after one of bodyguard told him about Hannah's grandfather wanted his granddaughter alive. He continue to glare at them, then drifted his silver blue eyes away, "Tch! Treating his granddaughter like some sort of d*mn vulnerable object," he said to himself before he let go of their suit to let them fall. He pulled out his inactive harbinger and the sound of clockwork made the blade turned into sword, but curved and the hilt expanded. He glared at the pilot, but he have to take out the helicopter, if this Hannah was around, maybe he can talk to her. He placed his finger underneath his chin, "I better not be intimidated her if she learn I'm Wolf Demon Emperor," he mumbled about talk to Hannah without intimidated. He swings his scythe to slice the chopper, and then jumped off the helicopter. He twist his body around and infused his demonic aura into the blade, then he swings his scythe to cut the helicopter in half. There will be a chance the pilot will escape before the helicopter explode.

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"W-We actually just arrived..t-the ship is how we got here", Ardyn replied in a shy tone as they walked up to the ship which J was still working on. As the droid looked over the railing down to the two kids, the lights in his eyes created a blinking motion before just shaking his head. Ardyn sighed softly but before he could say anything, he looked up to see Takeshi destroying the helicopter. Blinking a few times, he had no idea on how to react so he just turned his head toward Hannah to see her reaction.

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:04 pm

User Image

She smiled,"Rather peculiar...", she remarked only to hear the screaming of her men as something slashed the helicopter in half her eyes widened as she watched it tumble down then she noted they were all just swimming around in the water unscathed,"So Adryn how does this ship work?", she asked as they approached it she let go of his hand only to lift up into a massive jump and grab the side of the railing with her strength she had no problem swinging herself over to land on the deck glancing at the robot,"Oh you have a robot servant how advanced... I wish I could get one of those..", she sighed. On the other hand as the men screamed in terror as they all jumped out of the helicopter as the crazy man seemed to have sliced it in half they swam around in the water one of them calling on his radio,"We need back-up we have some kind of demon on our hands send help", they began to swim towards the shore in hopes to recollect and rescue the Heiress later .

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Strives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:23 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Just as the helicopter explode, Takeshi use his air hike to reach to airship and use his scythe against the pole to stop himself reach any further. He landed on the deck, and placed his scythe against his shoulder. He smelled a vampire scent as he turned his stern head towards a girl, he starts to approaching her with Ardyn, "I am presuming you are Lady Hannah, a vampire heiress. Your bodyguard seems desperate to keep you alive," he spoken to her, before he shifted his scythe form back to inactive form.

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:11 pm
User Image
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

J just looked down at the little girl, towering over all three of them as his arms just dangled on his sides. Turning his head toward the city, he ignored the girl before heading toward his control center to show a monitor to see what was happening with local news. It had seemed something strange was happening in Time Square which made the droid look toward Takeshi and the rest in a tired way,"Well..seems like she isn't the only strange thing happening in this realm.."
Ardyn. meanwhile, climbed up the ship just in time to see Takeshi talking to the girl, hearing about how she was a vampire heiress which he didn't exactly know what a heiress was but did know what a vampire was. Blinking a few times, he kept his body close to the railing with his hands relaxing against the golden railings softly. J walked toward the rest of the group before speaking up softly,"Nice work, Emperor..I suggest you should run off and find your sister..Got some news.."

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Realm of New York

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items