Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:24 pm
Dr. Charles Cortex

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

listening to the letter, Cortex stayed silent and sat down before removing his glasses and rubbed his eyes then looked up at the ceiling "Vincent ...." was all he said with his face stern, his mind wandering "it's been a long time" he said before smirking then looked at Oba "thanks, it's good to know he'll be coming back ... though i hope he doesn't try to attack David Xanatos after what i told him about his son" he said as Trevor smirked himself "no kidding, the guy almost busted a blood vessel when you told him about Alexander and your old grudge"

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

"Something to worry about on a later date..", Oda responded about what Cortex was talking about the rivalry between him and David Xanatos's son. The emperor kitty cat then crawled up onto a chair next to the doctor before placing his cat paws together, placing them against his lift before pointing his paw directly toward Cortex when he spoke,"You must have something on him. A tracker or something..Vin explained in his letter that you might know a way to find him or know someone who might."
Meanwhile, Takara rode up the elevator to the same level before walking over to meet up with the others, his eyes showed his amazement from the beauty of the hallway alone. As he walked up to the room, Takara knocked softly before opening up the door to show that it was the silent keyblade wielder which Oda turned his head back before telling him to come inside and close the door. Takara nodded before following the cat's orders which Nobunaga sighed softly before speaking again,"Got any ideas?"

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:47 am

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Trevor watched his uncle ponder for a while 'probably has several ideas, knowing him' he thought as Cortex stood up "I've been reading up on Greek mythology, since he technically is a Greek Demigod this should work" he said going to the sink and pulled out the spray nozzle and looked to the two of them "the origional Greek gods are clensed but in hiding, luckily i got a former contact that was in the Diamond Dogs who told me about Olympus being taken over by deamons ... most of the gods are in hiding, some are quick or crafty ... one of them is the lesser known messager goddess: Iris ... if i read the research right: all we need is a rainbow and a gold coin or something of similar value ... think of it like a rainbow video call" Cortex said as Trevor seemed sceptical "you know ... out of the night I've had i thought nothing would weird me out ... this, yeah this is a new one"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ok so we got dragons, wizards, guys who can made creatures out of darkness, and other crazy stuff going on ... but you think a guy dressed up in a spider themed outfit is weird? I'm hurt"

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Dawning Winter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:59 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Sounds more Irish than Greek...I'm interested..", Nobunaga mocked but ultimately agreed as he turned his head toward Takara to see that he was nodding in agreement as well. Nobunaga turned his focus back toward Cortex, listening to what Trevor had to say which he had to agree with the boy. A talking cat, a guy dressed up as a spider, a mute boy, and a inventor are now on the hunt for a rainbow. Can't make this stuff up,"So where is a good place to start looking, Doctor.."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:06 am

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Cortex just turned the sprayer on and set it on the table as the water arched over and into the sink then turned on a light as a rainbow formed "ok ... thats clever" Trevor said then saw Cortex pull out a golden coin, Munny, and tossed it into the rainbow where it desolved "O Iris, accept this offering, and show me who i seek: Vincent Angel" he said as the rainbow swirled to a circular mirror like form. Trevor swore he heard a Skype-like ring coming from it

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ok so we got dragons, wizards, guys who can made creatures out of darkness, and other crazy stuff going on ... but you think a guy dressed up in a spider themed outfit is weird? I'm hurt"

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Dawning Winter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Takara and Nobunaga just watched as Cortex did his magic, or science how ever you think of it. Takara blinked a few times as the rainbow showed a image of Vin hiding behind a wall. They could see where he was from the background showing the Insomnia Citadel. He turned his head toward the others before speaking up,"Hey old friend..kinda busy but it's nice to see you. I'm over at Insomnia which seems as though Karuma went and painted the city red..blood red..Anywho, I'm looking for Mitsuki which Karuma apparently knows something about her where-a-bouts. How are you doing?"
Nobunaga just blinked a few times from what was happening, his eyes shining gold as he listened to the expedition givin by Vincent. Vin looked a little tired but he still showed his smiling face which was a plus side. Takara smiled brightly to see his friend back in the realm of light, knowing that they need to catch up again in the future.

User Image

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:51 pm
Dr. Charles Cortex

Cortex smiled a bit seeing he succeded but then after Vin wiped the call away, he blinked slightly "he hung up ..." Trevor said deadpanning as Cortex chuckled and took off his glasses rubbing his eyes "life of a demigod ... never easy" he said then turned toward Trevor when he heard his nephew snort "well being a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man isn't either, oh speaking of-" Trevor said fishing around in his pack and got out a jar of black ooze which Cortex noticed was moving like it was sentiant

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:29 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"So he's in Insomnia..interesting..", Oda spoke to himself softly after the call had ended, his golden eyes softly shining bright as he tried to think of different ideas. Takara smiled still after the call had ended, rubbing the back of his head softly to wonder when they'll see him again. The two quickly turned as both Oda and Takara noticed the substance in the jar, almost like a black goop but organic. It was interesting to Oda as he brushed the fur on his chin before speaking,"I suggest you keep that thing in that jar..don't want it escaping."

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:27 am
Dr. Charles Cortex

"naturally. i'll find a better containment vessel for it" Cortex said as he went to work. Trevor glanced at Oda and rubbed his head awkwardly "so ... um ... can i offer you some milk?" he asked unsure of what to do just when a thud came from the balcony scaring Trevor as the gargoyle Goliath stood there sternly "jeez Goliath! you enjoy scaring people?!" he asked as the gargoyle smirked and came inside looking at Cortex [color-=indigo]"someone is on their way here ... he says he knows you" he said as Cortex just nodded.

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:56 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Nobunaga softly growled at the feeling of his head being patted, his eyes squinting at Trevor before quickly looking toward the balcony to see that a large gargoyle with wings coming into the building. Oda placed his hand against his rifle just to be safe but listening to the gargoyles words, he dropped his paw before looking toward Takara who was only blinking a few times. Takara felt his presence and smiled widely. Oda chuckled softly before speaking up softly in his deep voice,"I think he is here.."
Meanwhile, a tired Vin walked up to the large building with a cigarette hanging from his lips as he wondered why or how Cortex got a neat place like this. Lighting up his cigarette with a zippo, he quickly slapped the lid of his zippo closed before he spoke to the hanging head against his hip,"Here we are, Mimir..who knows, maybe my buddy can make you a awesome new body or something..maybe he could make you into a robocop or something.""

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:14 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Theme:Here
...Sweet as a kitten; Fierce like a Dragon...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

[sorry if this post seems a little bland I can't concentrate much playing with my 3 year old son xD]

Lady hannah had been running in and out of ally ways throughout the city ever since she ditched her bodyguards and now they were probably crawling all over the place in an effort to find her, She managed to sneak past the lot on her way through the city she stops just outside what she assumed was the empire state building(though she was wrong)and peeks around the corner no one was about except a few people and she took in a breathe of relief. She did stick out like a blue thumb against the norms of Manhattan, arrayed in a source of a blue dress with a ruffled petticoat, emblished jewels that framed her hair and face and a flock of long blonde curled hair that fell down past her back wasn't your typical 14 year old girl. She was about to head back out onto the streets when a hand grabbed at her arm and pulled her into the shadow of the alley way,"Aye little girl what you doing around here?", said some man he had a long beard roughed up clothes and an horrid scent of not bathing in a very long why, she impolitely covered her mouth and nose glaring at him,"I'm about to start walking before you grabbed me" ,she snapped at her captor as she jerked her arm back he then went about pressing her against the wall with one hand at her throat as she seen him trying to get her jewels,"Those are some pretty jewels there... mind if I take those?", he snatched the objects from her head as he then noted her dress,"Pretty dress to mind if I take tha-", he was cut off as she kneed him in the groin,"Hey!! thats enough", she jerked back her headdress from his grimy fingers and took to the streets with him after her, she began to start running her speed about to pick up when she bumped straight into some mans leg falling down she rubbed the back of her head looking up at some guy with a cigeratte sticking out of his mouth and a full face beard. The beggar who had run after her snatched up her arm in the process,"Forgive my granddaughter", he jerked her up,"She is a clutz and rude", Hannah turned to the man shoving him back baring her fangs at him as he screamed out in terror,"I dont think so", she snarled as he ran off screaming about the end of the world as she turned to Vincent her eyes turning red with impatience,"You gonna try to steal something from me to?", she growls.

User ImageUser Image

AussieStrives

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:46 pm
Owen Burnett

"this is a non-smoking area, sir" the monotoistic voice of Owen Burnett said as he came out of the building looking at the two. though he noticed the vamparism of the young lady, he didn't show it and nudged his glasses up from the bottom with the tip of his stone left fist. "I suggest you state your business here, Mr. Xanatos is a busy man and solisitors in front of the doors isn't good for business"

Aussie Srives

GuiniverOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:21 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

User Image

Vin waited at the door as he felt a push against his leg, making him slightly turn his head toward the large bearded man and the little girl. He kept quiet as he knew better. She was wearing a nice beautiful dress and this guy wore what seemed to be one shoe? Made him raise his eyebrow as he watched the old man running away after the little girl showed off her fangs. The bearded demigod only sighed with his cigarette hanging between his lips as he continued to watch the man run away but before he could do a thing about it, he heard a voice speaking up to him which made him turn his head toward the blond hair and glasses. With his eyebrow raised, he chuckled softly before speaking,"Mxy? I remember you when you were like...super small...and floatie."
Vin then turned his head toward his left, his eyes piercing down at the little girl before puffing off his cigarette. His pure blue and emerald green eyes just looked at the vampire aura flowing through her which made his eyebrow rise a little bit more. Was she a day walker or something? He didn't really have time for this so he turned his head back toward the blond haired man before speaking up once again,"I'm here for Cortex and Trevor. Also, I'm here to see my mute friend and his talking cat. Blade here isn't with me.."

User Image

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image
User Image

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:45 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Theme:Here
...Sweet as a kitten; Fierce like a Dragon...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Puffing up her little cheeks she glared up at him ignoring her and huffed shoving past him,"Such rude humans!", she countered at the two men before stomping her small feet as she pounded off down the street in a an array of frustration, she was about half way down when she noted one of her body guards coming and with a small shriek of fear she scampered into another ally way hiding behind a dumpster as she felt her self getting an excited scare.

User ImageUser Image

AussieStrives

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:23 am
Owen Burnett

Owen simply raised an eyebrow at the girl as she ran off then looked at Vin "ah, i see ... the beard threw me off. and i see Mimir is with you" he said as the head looked at him "Puck? is that you? why'd he call you 'Mxy'?" he asked as Owen smiled a bit "a necessary alias ... complications arose in this world and due to Lord Oberon's decree i couldn't use magic unless protecting or training Mr. Xanatos' child ... so i bent the rules a bit and disguised myself as a pandimentional mischievous imp ... while i admit that wasn't much of a stretch i also searched for young Alex Xanatos .... when i found him i came back as Owen to serve his father, David Xanatos. and after speaking with Merlin ... Lord Oberon lifted his decree, though i am still banished from Avalon" he said as Mimir gave him sympathy "oh lad ... i'm sorry, i feel for ya" he said as Owen shrugged "Misters Cortex and Tarran are in room 29 on the 52nd floor. please refrain from going any higher or lower. this tower is Mr. Xanatos' company headquarters and does not enjoy people snooping around ... he's had many a project copied that way"

Aussie Srives

GuiniverOrion

Realm of New York

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas