Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2018)
Lioba Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lioba

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:09 am
Day # 30
Theme: Dia de los Muertos

User Image

Comments: ~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:41 am
Day # 31
Theme: No Way Out

User Image

The concrete was cold and hard beneath the skin of my feet. Soft cold light fell through a small window, too high to look through. I stepped back from the east wall. Was it the east? I couldn’t say for sure, someone painted a big “E” on the wall, before my time. I just assumed the letter described the cardinal direction. Maybe it was for something else… A name, the rest of a word… perhaps what’s left when you call for help and nothing happens for too long and then when finally someone comes it just doesn’t matter anymore.
I stared at the door for some time. I didn’t bother trying to open it. It didn’t move for the first million times, it wouldn’t move now.
Some days I still think about the people in my life I remembered. The old woman who lived across the street, friendly at first but really cold when you got to know her. The shy boy who brought me my paper on some days.
The list grew shorter every time I really tried to recall them all. Friends, family – just a blur of grey faces. That’s how they get you. It’s never fast and easy. It’s an old, long procedure with no way out.
When they finally take you, open the damn heavy door you are just so grateful to see a human face, it doesn’t even matter who they are. They get all your longing, desire, and love. And then you’ll do everything they ask for.
I’m already lost.

Comments: I've been more in the mood for writing so I did that and throw some quick picture together to go along ~  

Lioba

Lioba

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:21 am
Day # 32
Theme: Abandoned

User Image

I never want to see you again. I never felt strong in my life, but now the weakness is drowning me.

Everything around me is too bright, too colorful. It hurts to look at the world, I feel like I don't belong at all. Like I lost the right tune, everybody around me floats in harmony. I feel clumsy and awkward and as if everybody stares at me because I destroy their peace.

"You did this", I'd like to say. But we both know it's not true.

The sad thing is that you always tried your best. You gave me everything and more and one day you woke up and realized I've emptied you. I've changed everything that was right about you, everything that could hold me. Until you were lost with me.

I don't know who did more damage, in the end, we abandoned each other, we abandoned ourselves.

We were never good for each other but we loved to live the lie. We joked about the things that divided us, that made us special, we never wanted to be like those who look for themselves in the faces of strangers. We hated ourselves too much to look for more of us.

Now we are nothing and we wait. Hoping to find closure one day, every day.

Aching every step of the way, it's so much harder without you.

Comments: Still in an art-block kind of place. Another short writing today. I don't know those always flow somehow even if they don't get me anywhere~
I'm not sure if I can keep participating in the challenge, next week there will be some changes in my life which will be quite time-consuming...  
100 Days Event (2018)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff