Submit

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:49 pm
"If I thought... If I'd known that's what you wanted.. Of course, I never would have left." He'd never thought of sex as something that mattered much. It was a way of manipulating people, a source of information, a convenient time to put a dagger into someone's neck.. Maybe that wasn't the most healthy attitude to have, but that was just a part of his craft too. At most, it was bit of fun. A good way to blow off some steam, or avoid a headache (as it had been for last night). And for someone who had trouble forming real bonds with people, it was a way to carve a connection out of a night, when that was what he was really craving.

Where real emotions were involved, he didn't really know what he was doing either. But the thought that who he slept with had any bearing on those outside that room had never occurred to him.

"I'd never do anything if I knew it upset you." he said. Of course, that wasn't completely true. Sometimes he liked to wind him up on purpose, knowing he was one of the few that could. But most of the time. Most of the time, he moved and breathed to make his friend happy.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:45 am

Cesare weighed his words carefully, listening to what Migel said, a curl of uncertainty settling in his chest. "It shouldn't matter. It's not supposed to matter. And yet... it does. I can't explain it, except to say that you're..." Hmm. How much did he want to admit? Ah well, this was Migel, and... in for a quarter mark, in for a twofer. "You're the most important person in my life, Migel. You always have been. My best friend, and... probably a lot more." He'd never hesitated over anything in his life, and it was quite alien. He didn't know that he liked it. Yet here he was, spilling secrets he'd never cared to voice before now, if he'd known they'd existed.

DruidTigeress

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items