Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[ORP] Poker Night. [K'gan Hosting, all welcome] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
tatterpixie generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 4!

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:01 pm
Rolling again cause she drew the Joker XD

7 + 5 + 4 + 4 = 20

staying there, obviously XD  
tatterpixie rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:04 pm
Rolling for effect of K'gan's swill XD

~~~~~~~~

"Come on, K'gan," Haukai grinned as she disentangled herself from him. "You know I wouldn't miss one of these for all of Pern." No sooner was she free of K'gan than Sunny's arms snaked around her shoulder. "I don't know, what do you think?" she replied, slipping an arm around the girl's waist and giving her a playful kiss on the cheek. Yeah, Haukai really liked K'gan's game nights.

Taking a seat, she nodded greetings to the other assembled riders and listened as K'gan detailed the rules of the evening's game. Sounded simple enough. "Oh, shells, that vile brew of yours? Even I turn my nose up at that swill!" The trauma healer feigned disgust but couldn't hide her smile or the twinkle of anticipation in her eye. Truth was, she was one of the few who liked it.

Haukai put her quarter mark down and started drawing cards. A tactic that proved productive, pulling a series of small cards that added up, until…

She burst out laughing as the next card turned up a Joker. "Seems like the cards know me, right?" Rising from her seat, she strode to the alcohol on display and poured herself a shot, then tossed it back. She shuddered and pulled a face, the homebrewed concoction burning its way into her gut. "Awful as ever," she nodded at K'gan with a smirk, returning to her chair. The liquor raced through her system, augmenting the wine she'd had before coming over and making her feel a lot more merry than she already had.

"Okay, I'm gonna draw one more card." Slapping her hand on the table, Haukai did just that. She counted the total of the cards carefully, then sat back and nodded sagely. "I'm staying."  

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

Sinders Path rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:33 am
[Dealers card roll = 9]

K'gan had to laugh when the first card he drew was a joker. He didn't know what that said about his luck for the rest of the night but he was willing to believe it was good things. "Serves me right really." He muttered standing so that he could pour himself a drink. Even though his own fair hands had made the noxious brew he still hesitated before filling a shot glass. once it was topped he downed it without complaint. His face flushed red as the stuff burned going down. "See, nothing to worry abou..." he was cut off as the shade of his cheeks turned from red to yellow, to green and he bolted across the room to toss the drink back into the small chipped wash basin that has been pushed to the edge of the room with everything else. "Okay, so maybe I need to let my body adjust to drinks that strong." He mused looking only a little sheepish as he took his seat again.

He took a swig from his far more pleasant drink of fruit cider and drew the rest of his cards, resting on 17. Didn't want to go too crazy too early.

He laughed and hooted apprictiation when Farellen stripped off his short. "Hah, well now I'll realllly be in trouble with the candidate master. " He noted.

As the rounds continued K'gans pleasure rose. He leveled a finger at the good doctor when he cursed him. "I don't know what you mean, my drinks are of the highest quality. How do you know you've had a good night if you can remember it all the next day? I think maybe, possibly going a little bit blind because of it is fair price." He teased Nora with a grin.

"And don't complain Onasta. My love, sweat and tears goes into making that drink, thats why its so good." Honestly, they were all so cruel about his masterpiece. Nay, his work of art.

After all the cards were drawn K'gan cast his eye around counting the results with increasing difficulty. "Looks like Sunny and Haukai split the pot this time. Congratulations ladies." He pushed the coins towards them and drew the new Dealers card.

A 9. ,

Last round:
K'gan: 7+10=17

Camriel: 7+6+1+2=16

Farellen: 7+5+10= 22 (Insert stripper music here.)

Norathoman: 7+4=11

Onasta: 7+6+5=18

Sunny: 7 + 5 + 8 = 20

Haukai: 7 + 5 + 4 + 4 = 20

Sunny and Haukai split the pot!  
Sinders Path generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 11!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:34 am
[K'gan's card

7w9e7we9$%$$!!! Are you kidding me? XD]  

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

Sinders Path rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:36 am
[Drinks' roll]  
Sinders Path generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:37 am
[Another card roll]  

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

Sinders Path generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 2!

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:40 am
[One more cause K'gan is getting drunk but has always been stupid and reckless

Bwahaha, it pays off!

9+10+2=21]  
Revel1984 generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 7!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:52 am
9 + 7 =16 (drawing another)  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Revel1984 generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 1!

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:54 am
yeah drawing another because Farellen is just like that.... you wait til he actually has a drink! XD

9 + 7 + 1 = 17  
Revel1984 generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 6!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:55 am
yeah he's living dangerously ...

9 + 7 + 1 + 6 = 23

(pretty sure he's doing this on purpose now XD)  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 2!

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:34 am
Let's try this again. lol  
Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:35 am
A 2? Come on girl.  

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 8!

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:36 am
Pffff. HA.  
Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:37 am
9+2+1+8+10=30 - Shouldn't have forgot the dealers card girl!

Oh and sure! Onasta had managed to wash the green feeling from her gills with a few heavy slugs of wine, but in the midst had managed to completely forget about the dealers card!

Her head fell back into a laugh and she looked at the glass in her hand. Maybe she was going about this far too quickly. Rubbing her forehead and glaring at the draws she'd managed, knowing full well she'd have been close to the pot if she'd left well enough alone, Onasta pulled off her jacket. Lucky for her she'd been working on routine training before the party started and the cold of Between had necessitated extra clothing. She had a low tolerance for cold of any sort. Unfortunately she wasn't wearing much in the way of a shirt underneath, simply an undershirt she'd thrown on before the wherhide jacket and the cool of the evening was causing the little redhead to shiver.

"I'm sure you did spend some time on this!", she ran her finger along the edge of the glass she'd emptied last round, "I still would like to know what's in it."

Onasta spared a wink for both K'gan and Norathamon, more mischevious and friendly than wicked. She'd been to K'gan's parties in the past and had never once had a bad time, even if she'd drawn the unlucky card. It was doubtful that she'd have a bad experience this time either and the fact that it gave her the chance to meet new people and possibly make new friends made it all the better.

Sinders Path

Andranis

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

MoonRazor generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 7!

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:24 pm
9+...  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out