Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Return of Jack, Episode 3: Jack's Redemption [Event] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:02 pm
Arkelos

Atlantis_Darts

Ms Edyn

Rockruff would succeed in downing the root, pinning it down so that it would move no more...at least they hoped it wouldn't. Arkelos and Rockruff would fall to notice an ever inflating seed on the root before it was too late, the seed, swollen from energy it had stolen from its victims, would explode as the larger plant executed a Seed Bomb, the force of the explosion sending Arkelos and Rockruff flying across the room until they crashed into Sihlo who was them swept off her feet, the trio of two humans and a pup coming to a crashing halt at the feet of one Giratina hybrid.

Sabbath would succeed in blasting away the rest of the root 'snakes' as a few of them got caught in the friendly fire blast of the Seed Bomb, allowing the Purrloin to easily pick off the stragglers. The cat would be free to go check on its trainer who was probably not feeling so well after being wrecking balled by her fellow teammate.

A lantern would clatter at the feet of Darts and the pile of Snagems as well, a voice speaking from it. "Hey! You, big and scary." Jack spoke from the lantern, clearly at Darts. "You and friends need to get my lantern to that big ugly tree. He's a pal of mine from back when I wasn't doing the whole genie-in-a-bottle thing, I'm certain I can calm him down if you get me close enough. Also, watch out." Jack explained, and then warned.

Jack's warning would be welcomed as a massive root came flying straight for them, a cluster of Will-O-Wisps dancing around the room as they all closed in on the Snagems. This particular root was connected directly to the Trevenant on the other end, a visible connection noted unlike the others which were appearing from shelves and shadows.

Requiem of Whyspers

The root would try to grab at the green bubble made around the newcomer and his Pokemon, or rather it wouldn't have time to debate not doing so. Unfortunately for it the root would indeed be skewered by the needles, the Trevenant on the other end withdrawing the root quickly as it seared with pain.

Requiem of Whyspers

Arkelos

Atlantis_Darts

Ms Edyn

Odd's powered up Honedge 'javelin' would land a direct hit on the Trevenant, stabbing directly into the side of its 'feet', below where the base of the root which was attacking Darts, Arkelos, and Sihlo was. The Trevenant would let out an angry wail as its roots flailed around, one of them quickly snatching up Odd the moment the Shadow Claw hit, the Trevenant desiring to drain his spiritual energy dry and unfortunately for Odd he couldn't pass through something that was also part spectral.

Youko Kenshi

Espeon_Commander

With help arriving on scene in the form of a flaming monkey ball Crystal would be spared from the sneak attack of two mutilated forest demon Stufful toys which had found their way behind the hybrid, the pair burning up with easy and reduced to ashes. Looks like fire made short work of them and not a moment too soon as a newcomer had arrived on scene in the form of a Forest's Curse possessed mechanical Alolan Raichu.

Apparently it was once used as a prop at a pancake restaurant which served kids and provided games to win tickets that could be exchanged for prizes. What it was doing here was anyone's guess but now wasn't the time to ask questions as the rather large automaton was about to come crashing down on Connor himself with its mass covered metal body, some sort of distorted children's rhyme coming from it, something along the lines of "If you're happy and you know it" but it only repeated that part. Creepy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:34 pm
Rein licked her lips at the root coming for her. "Oh It seems this trevanant likes it rough huh? Litwick my dear why don't we take on our special ritual , I'm sure your friends would like to play as well use will o wisp on my cane if you'd please i'm going to spice things up. "

Her cane now imbued with the same ghostly incense as other ghosts in which she started to draw her summoning flare into the hair though what the other snagems didn't know was how attuned she was to ghost types this they were about the see when mimikyu revealed itself defending the trainer and its friend litwick coutering the root with a shadowclaw.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:57 pm
Chorale was still reeling from her the attack a moment before and was unable to right herself and come to Odd's aid at the moment. "Agh! Need a little help over here!" The channeler yelped, trying repeatedly to consciously phase through the root holding him. "I'm kinda stuck!" Swatting at his belt in an attempt to knock a Pokeball loose, he ended up uselessly flailing about.

The newcomer with the cactus Pokemon ended up not far away from the channeler and decided to try doing something to help. "Hemlock, try using Poison Jab on that thing! Get that kid free!" The Cacnea would nod and hobble toward the root, his arms taking on a purple glow as he threw himself into the air and took threw a left hook full of needles and poison at the serpent-like root, trying to make it let go of the young human it had captured. In the meantime, the Pokemon's owner called back his Maractus, Aconite returning to her ball easily enough.

Stabbed into the ground at the Trevenant's "feet", Entr'Acte began to charge Steel energy into his blade, beginning to shine and better illuminate the area as he prepared to extract himself and loose a Flash Cannon.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:45 pm
SubonicXP

With help arriving on scene in the form of a flaming monkey ball Crystal would be spared from the sneak attack of two mutilated forest demon Stufful toys which had found their way behind the hybrid, the pair burning up with easy and reduced to ashes. Looks like fire made short work of them and not a moment too soon as a newcomer had arrived on scene in the form of a Forest's Curse possessed mechanical Alolan Raichu.

Apparently it was once used as a prop at a pancake restaurant which served kids and provided games to win tickets that could be exchanged for prizes. What it was doing here was anyone's guess but now wasn't the time to ask questions as the rather large automaton was about to come crashing down on Connor himself with its mass covered metal body, some sort of distorted children's rhyme coming from it, something along the lines of "If you're happy and you know it" but it only repeated that part. Creepy.

"Well... Thank you," she said to the little Chimchar once the little Stufful plushies were incinerated, sighing in relief. "I have my own fire type, but... He likes his fire. I'll just leave it there."

~"Geez, no kidding."~ Apolla, nodded, ears perking up before the mechanical Alolan Raichu descended onto Connor. ~"Ah.... Hell. Maybe we need the Wings of Hell after all."~

"Really? That's what you call him?" Crystal sighed in annoyance as she brought out another Pokéball and threw it out, sending out her black Charizard, who immediately belched fire into the air. "Demon Wing, aim your Flamethrower ONLY at that Alolan Raichu... thing. It needs to die."

Demon Wing took a look back at Crystal and snorted, before turning his head back around and breathing a large gout of flame at the demonic automaton, his trainer looking a bit worried about what kind of damage he might cause after this.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Arkelos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:28 pm
Arkelos goans, "uuuuugghh, That's gonna leave a mark in the morning. Are you okay Rockruff?" he asked. Rockruff stands up with some resistance, letting out a small bark to ensure he's okay. "Great, Glad that we're-" Arkelos would notice that he's not in from of a towering demon looking person, not to mention a new a new girl laying not to far from him. Looking up at the Colossal Arkelos' mouth runs faster than his head. "Geez i know's close to the time of the veil, but What's with the costume?" Arkelos would than get a closer look to who he was talking to. "Oh, hey Darts. The last i saw you was back when we- Well never mind that. Glad to see we have some more muscle here." He said getting up. "Now, about that demonic tree-"

Arkelos would soon be interrupted by his Rockruff throwing a boulder at him. Arkelos went flying toward the nearest wall. "What was that for Rockruff?" Rockruff pointed at the Darts and the lamp. "Alright. Alright. No show boating fair. But that rock hurt by the way." Rockruff came over to Arkelos to let him know he's sorry. "Fair enough, but when we get back it's one week of solid training." Rockruff whimpered. "Fine, we'll talk about it later." Arkelos than went over to help the lady back onto her feet. "My apologies miss, i hope you're in fair order."

Looking back at the massive tree Arkelos sees Odd in grave trouble. "******** IT! I"M NOT LETTING THAT OVER GROWN WEED DO HIM IN LIKE THAT! HOUDOUR! GROWLITHE! EVERYONE! COME OUT AND PLAY! YOUR TOY- THAT TREE!" Arkelos screamed, "Houndour BEAT UP! Crew join him!, After which, Growlithe, Sear it with a flame thrower, Rockruff- Take a chuck out with Crunch, Furfrou- Give us a team advantage with Odor Sleuth, Poochyena- use the darkness around you to create a Dark Pulse, aim it at that trevenant's feet; BREAK IT"S ROOTS! Abra keep a look out for everyone.

The group leap forward to Houndour and all others attack the Trevenant head long. Each hitting another part more than the last. After the attack, the followl up was fierce. Growltihe brought a crackling flamethrower lighting the tremendous fire under it's feet. Rockruff landed a devastating crunch on the limb that held odd, but left it defenseless while it held on. Furfrou inhale deeply, drawing in a particular smell that flowed from the Trevenant, making it a more practical target. Poochyena came in absorbing the Darkness that surrounded it. Than launched a Dark Pulse toward the inflammed roots, Creating a even more Sinster Fire. After which all pokemon, except Rockruff and abra, returned to their pokeballs. "Now i'll leave it up to the rest of yall, I hope that helps odd out a bit." Arkelos said with a taunt gesture toward the Ghostly Tree.

"Rockruff Great job." Looking up at Arkelos it shook it's head and gave him a head butt, than turned around with -I tried to tell you- attitude.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:31 pm
Yasu Kurakara

The Shadow Claw would strike the root, sending the appendage reeling in pain from the Mimikyu's attack. With the immediate threat taken care of Rein would take notice notice of two her fellow teammates under attack, an oversized possessed mechanical Alolan Raichu doll dropping down on Connor from above with a certain Espeon hybrid, Crystal, sending her Charizard out to attack it, the dragon unleashing a stream of fire at the falling demon doll. Rein might get the idea to get Connor out of the way before he's squished by a burning hunk of metal.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:42 pm
"I'm okay, been hit harder than that before," Sihlo said, wincing slightly as Arkelos helped her to her feet, "Might have a couple bruised ribs, but nothing too severe."

She stood, taking in the scene around her, before pulling her other two pokeball out, "Atreyu, Adema. Help Sabbath take out whatever the hell that thing is. Sabbath hit it with Dark Pulse. Atreyu, Power Gem. Adema, Flamethrower."

The Persian and Zangoose would burst from their pokeballs and immediately unleash the commanded attacks alongside the Purrloin.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:54 pm
SubonicXP

Rockruff would succeed in downing the root, pinning it down so that it would move no more...at least they hoped it wouldn't. Arkelos and Rockruff would fall to notice an ever inflating seed on the root before it was too late, the seed, swollen from energy it had stolen from its victims, would explode as the larger plant executed a Seed Bomb, the force of the explosion sending Arkelos and Rockruff flying across the room until they crashed into Sihlo who was them swept off her feet, the trio of two humans and a pup coming to a crashing halt at the feet of one Giratina hybrid.

Sabbath would succeed in blasting away the rest of the root 'snakes' as a few of them got caught in the friendly fire blast of the Seed Bomb, allowing the Purrloin to easily pick off the stragglers. The cat would be free to go check on its trainer who was probably not feeling so well after being wrecking balled by her fellow teammate.

A lantern would clatter at the feet of Darts and the pile of Snagems as well, a voice speaking from it. "Hey! You, big and scary." Jack spoke from the lantern, clearly at Darts. "You and friends need to get my lantern to that big ugly tree. He's a pal of mine from back when I wasn't doing the whole genie-in-a-bottle thing, I'm certain I can calm him down if you get me close enough. Also, watch out." Jack explained, and then warned.

Jack's warning would be welcomed as a massive root came flying straight for them, a cluster of Will-O-Wisps dancing around the room as they all closed in on the Snagems. This particular root was connected directly to the Trevenant on the other end, a visible connection noted unlike the others which were appearing from shelves and shadows.

"Lantern... lantern..." Darts mutters, having been entirely dazed and confused from waking up inside this store with no memory of how he had gotten here. He braces himself for the massive root incoming towards his face but luckily the hazard is intercepted by three other people and driven out of the Giratina hybrid's face. He's still got a wavering, dazed expression as if he's not quite sure where he is.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:58 pm
Rein noticed the metallic raichu. in an instant mimikyu used shadow sneak extending its shadow from its position to the front of connor knocking back the metallic wretched beast then positining itself to connors side.

"I mean i like ghosts and everything but that's just child's play..." she notioned as she ran towards connors side to help him in battle the litwick fallowing right behind.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:13 pm
Arkelos

Atlantis_Darts

Ms Edyn

Requiem of Whyspers

The root wrapped around Odd would be destroyed rather violently thanks to Arkelos and the newcomer. The Trevenant would let out another pained wail as its root was ruined.

With Odd saved thanks to Arkelos, Sihlo would be left to fend off the incoming root and Will-O-Wisp swarm, the root singed and blasted by the combination of Dark Pulse and Flamethrower which was more than enough to fend it off as the root quickly retreated. The Will-O-Wisps were another story. While the Power Gem did well to destroy several of the wisps a few got through as the ghostly balls pelted Sabbath, grazed Sihlo along the shoulder, and another would head straight for Darts' torso, providing him a very rude snap back to reality.

The Flash Cannon from a certain embedded Honedge would provide just the distraction the group would need to regather and figure out what to do from here.

"...can someone please pick me up? Hopefully someone with a brain?" Jack protested from the lantern at Darts' feet. "Unless you guys want to die then you're doing a good job, that big ole tree right there won't tire out and on today of all days it will just get stronger. But hey, what do I know. Keep trying to beat it I guess. It's not like I could make all this stop, if only someone took me to the guy so I could talk him down. Oh well, see you all in hell I guess." Jack continued to smart off. Was this an ancient trickster spirit of the predecessor of GRAY?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arkelos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:46 pm
SubonicXP
Arkelos

Atlantis_Darts

Ms Edyn

Requiem of Whyspers

The root wrapped around Odd would be destroyed rather violently thanks to Arkelos and the newcomer. The Trevenant would let out another pained wail as its root was ruined.

With Odd saved thanks to Arkelos, Sihlo would be left to fend off the incoming root and Will-O-Wisp swarm, the root singed and blasted by the combination of Dark Pulse and Flamethrower which was more than enough to fend it off as the root quickly retreated. The Will-O-Wisps were another story. While the Power Gem did well to destroy several of the wisps a few got through as the ghostly balls pelted Sabbath, grazed Sihlo along the shoulder, and another would head straight for Darts' torso, providing him a very rude snap back to reality.

The Flash Cannon from a certain embedded Honedge would provide just the distraction the group would need to regather and figure out what to do from here.

"...can someone please pick me up? Hopefully someone with a brain?" Jack protested from the lantern at Darts' feet. "Unless you guys want to die then you're doing a good job, that big ole tree right there won't tire out and on today of all days it will just get stronger. But hey, what do I know. Keep trying to beat it I guess. It's not like I could make all this stop, if only someone took me to the guy so I could talk him down. Oh well, see you all in hell I guess." Jack continued to smart off. Was this an ancient trickster spirit of the predecessor of GRAY?

Arkelos yells out to Odd, "Hey, you good? i mean in the way that your aliv-- errr, well still among the livin-errr Are you hurt?" he yelled trying to figure out if the Ghostly Hybrid is alright. Noticing the amount of chaos going on, Arkelos ran over to Darts and Sihlo, but failing to see the last Will-O-wisp approaching Darts. "Sihlo, how are you and Sabbath hold up? I saw yall get hit directly; more or less."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:57 pm
"Sabbath, you okay?" Sihlo asked, one hand reaching up to run against her injured shoulder. When she didn't get much more than a faint mewing sound for a response, she decided to return him to his pokeball, "Okay, you're done for now. Atreyu and Adema can handle things from here." It was then that she noticed the voice coming from the lantern on the ground.

"Oh what the hell," Sihlo finally said, bending down to pick up the lantern with her good hand, "Ok, I picked you up. Now what the hell do you want?"

She turned at Arkelos' s question and glanced down at her injured shoulder, "I got a nasty burn on my shoulder, but I'll live. I'm afraid Sabbath is out for the count for the moment."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:00 pm
Ms Edyn
"Sabbath, you okay?" Sihlo asked, one hand reaching up to run against her injured shoulder. When she didn't get much more than a faint mewing sound for a response, she decided to return him to his pokeball, "Okay, you're done for now. Atreyu and Adema can handle things from here." It was then that she noticed the voice coming from the lantern on the ground.

"Oh what the hell," Sihlo finally said, bending down to pick up the lantern with her good hand, "Ok, I picked you up. Now what the hell do you want?"

She turned at Arkelos' s question and glanced down at her injured shoulder, "I got a nasty burn on my shoulder, but I'll live. I'm afraid Sabbath is out for the count for the moment."

"Oh finally, someone who knows how to use their appendages. I swear, bodies are wasted on the living." Jack complained from inside his lantern. "Take me the body of this tree, I can talk him into calming down. On the other side him and I were buds and let me tell you, this is a fight you can't win."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:49 pm
Espeon_Commander

Yasu Kurakara

Youko Kenshi

The descending hunk of metal would lit aflame and sent on a new path of trajectory as the Mimikyu knocked it away. The mechanical Alolan Raichu would hit the ground with a clatter where it would remain for a bit before it got back up, still on fire. With a distorted 'cry' four more mechanical dolls would rise up out of the various piles of garbage and miscellaneous items.

While the flaming Raichu would eventually burn until it broke down its new conjured 'friends' would rush the three Snagems. A mechanical Bewear with brown fur and a top hat would pick up a long table and swing it at the Snagems effortlessly. One which resembled a humanoid Toucannon, sporting a 'Let's Eat" bib and 'teeth' lining its beak, would rush Rein attack the table swing, arms extended and toothy beak rapidly opening and closing as if intending to eat Rein herself.

The one resembling a bipedal midday Lycanroc would pick up the defeated Raichu's arms and brandish them like weapons as it rushed Crystal, the automaton repeating something about recommending the 'Wack-A-Diglett' game over and over as it swung the disembodied arms. While distracted the head of the Alolan Raichu would have ended up rolling on over to Connor from behind where it would attempt to bite down on his ankle with its sharp teeth, who sharpened them is anyone's guess.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:25 am
....Rhyme definitely did not expect to see any of the chaos before her when stepping into the abandoned building after her teammates. On her own little mission from a Therian Pokemon she had traveled to get some more info on the mirror and what its significance was. She was not even able to get that information from the researcher, though, because a specific battery-looking Pokemon had caught her eye.

Enthralled by its unique design, he'd told her to go get herself one, called a Charjabug, in Alola, and the girl had taken off to the ferries to get from mainland to the series of islands that made up the new region. However, its then that her SNAG finally notifies her that hey, she has somewhere she needs to be, and she follows the way to--

Well....this. With animatronics. Pachirisu hybrid starts sparking; they're artificial and she doesn't like what they're doing to the rest of her Snag group and while some look a little spookier than others (Rotom-run fridges are worse!) she scampers in to see how she can help!  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff