Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Foodeva Grocery Store Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:02 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Grocery Store ✲ Company: No one ✲ Items: Snack cake, Swedish Fish x3
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Once the initial shock wore off, Selene wasn't surprised to hear the woman saying she had never had this kind of candy before. She had made that clear pretty quickly. That was going to be changed now! And it seemed to lighten the priestess' mood too, which was a relief. She was surprised to have a few bags of candy pushed into her hands, but she took them with a confused look. She didn't realize what they were at first, until she looked down at them. Closer up, the patterns of the colors were recognizable. More bags of gummies. She nodded slowly as the woman said she would try them.. And buy more bags. It seemed rather eager to please.

A moment later, she heard the woman gasping. Was something going on? The poor girl had no idea that it was evening yet, but she was quickly swept along in the other female's rush to pay for what they had picked and get out of the store. Date..? Right! She had mentioned having a date with Kazi.. That was very worrying. She might do something to him... Then again, he was a werewolf, wasn't he? She was dragged off to the front of the store, stumbling over her own feet until they got to the check out. She was just woefully unprepared for this rush. U-uh.." She was trying to think of something to say.

Next thing she knew, those items had been bought and she was being pulled outside, where she finally saw that it was getting quite dark. Moments later, the woman had shoved some bags into her hands again, and was rushing off after saying.. Quite a bit. Both thanks and a request to go shopping again? The girl was just left standing there, staring after Lilith with obvious confusion.. Until her stomach suddenly grumbled, something she both felt and heard. She flinched a little at that sound and glanced around nervously. It was a reminder that she hadn't really eaten much today.. She probably looked weird, standing here like this. Or maybe she was being paranoid and no one had even noticed. Either way, that thought spurred her into motion. She started walking back towards the school, her pace steadily increasing til she was moving quickly, but not quite jogging. Being out here alone made her really nervous too.

{Exits}
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Healthy ✲ Mood: Nervous, hungry ✲ Thoughts: I should get my glasses..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:54 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Store l Company ➤: Alriel l Items/Weapon ➤: Flowers

The wall was long, but it was actually a very nice walk. They talked and played a little with Annchi on the way, but when they finally got to the store the woman knew it was time to shop. Grabbing a cart, she smiled at the two. Alrighty~ I was thinking of making some katsu or hamburger steak. Which one sounds better? Annchi looked around at the big store and smiled. I like both!! Well that didn’t help, so Ryoko turned to Al

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:21 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}
Mood: Happy | Gear: briefcase | Wearing: Black suit | With: Ryoko and Annchi

User Image

The walk was pleasant, the air wasn’t too hot and the breeze wasn’t too cold. Along the walk he and Annchi would play tag, keep away, and when she rode on his shoulders I Spy. Getting to the store and hearing Annchi demand both Al chuckled. "Katsu tonight and we can do steaks tomorrow. I'll grill the steaks tomorrow." Kissing her cheek he looked to Annchi. "What do you want to drink?"

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:52 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Store l Company ➤: Alriel l Items/Weapon ➤: Flowers

Katsu it is~ Hehe Annchi would you be so kind and help us? Taking Annchi, she lifted her into the cart and smiled. Little Annchi got comfortable, and looked to Al. I want juice!! I like grape juice the most!!! Wait no! Apple!! Ryoko started to push the cart in the way of their food destination.

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:59 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

As they walked through the store he looked for the drinks. Remaining by both Annchi and Ryoko the elven man grabbed the juices. Putting both grape and apple he smiled at Annchi. "One of each. His hand resting on hers as they pushed through the cart. "What all do we need to get."

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:55 pm

Hehe yay! Juice!! Whats your favorite kind of juice daddy? For little Annchi, it was just easier for her to call him daddy, that and he really was the only male who was like a father to her. Ryoko smiled at how loving he was towards her little girl, and she totally missed his question till a few moments after he asked. Huh? Oh! Well we are making katsu, soooo...we will need pork and panko. We have eggs and flour....oh and we have the sauce and rice at home~ Seemed like an easy list? As for the hamburgers....I only know how to cook the Japanese version...how do you cook it?

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:38 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

His heart practically melted when Annchi called him Daddy. He knew it was just easier but to hear it was something. "I know several ways to cook. I was thinking of American style." With the asking of his favorite juice he smiled at Annchi. "I personally like apple juice." He looked back to Ryoko as they walked. "Well we know what we’re looking for and what we already have." Kissing Ryoko's cheek as they walked down the isles.

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:27 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Store l Company ➤: Alriel l Items/Weapon ➤: N/A

Should be easy~ The mother cooed as she pushed the cart down the isle, taking Alriels hand was they walked. Grabbing a few side things, Ryoko kissed his cheek. I’m going to go get the pork~ will you watch Annchi? With that the succubus walked off. Annchi watched her walk off and then she looked Al. What do we do now?

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:43 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

Alriel smiled as he watched Ryoko look for pork. Turning to his future daughter he smiled. "While Mommy gets the pork we will go look for ice cream." Pushing the cart over to the frozen section he stopped at the ice cream. "Now Annchi... because we're celebrating we'll get three flavors." He looked at all the flavors. "What do you like?"

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:30 pm

The little girls eyes lit up as she heard her favorite treat come into play. Eagerly waiting like a good girl till they got to the frozen section, Annchi looked at all the yummy flavors. Thankfully this girl was in the cart. I waaaaaaaant.... ummmmm.... hmmmm... my favorite is bubblegum! But mommy doesn’t like bubble gum.... maybe strawberry? That way mommy can have some too! She looked back at Alriel and smiled. Daddy what’s your favorite flavor?!

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:00 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

Grabbing the two ice creams he looked to Annchi. "I like Cookie Dough. The chunks of soft cookie. It's really tasty." Placing another thing of ice cream in he gave a wink to Annchi with a grin. "We'll get one of each. Small ones." Folding his arms he lowered to her level. "What else do we need Annchi."

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:07 pm

Is there real cookies in the ice cream? It’s like two yummy treats in one!! Annchi clapped her hands happily as she looked back to all the yummy flavors. They did in fact need something else. We need to get mommy’s favorite ice cream too! Looking at all the different kinds, the little girl slowly became confused. She remembered the color of the container her mom liked, but she didn’t know what it was called. Ummm... I cant remember... she told Alriel sadly.

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:35 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

When Annchi mentioned getting Ryoko's favorite he put the strawberry back. Lifting the girl out of the cart he placed her on the ground. "Let’s find it then. Do you know what it looks like?" He smiled and held her hand. Looking at the various ice creams. "I know we can find it."

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:33 pm

Looking at all the flavors, the little girl tried really hard to think about the color that her mother liked. Her eyes scanning over all the colors, she finally pointed to one of the ice cream containers through the glass. I think this one... The container actually had three flavors inside, vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry.

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out