Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

David "D" Donovan
David would not have to wait long for Sayuri's reaction and it would actually surprise him when he felt her lips against his, however he would not be displeased as he would wrap his arms around her and lean down to return the kiss for a few seconds before pulling away "So....I guess we're a couple now huh?"

[Mood]: happy [With]: Sayuri [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:36 am

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Park l Company ➤: David l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

The chef had gotten the response she longed for, and she felt like her body was floating. Those few seconds reassured her that the future was brighter then the sun. As David pulled away from her, Sayuri couldn't help but be all smiles. Hehe I-I guess so~ Standing in front of David, Sayuri blushed softly and took his hands into hers.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:56 pm

David "D" Donovan
David would squeeze her hand and would begin walking again "Well tonight is already turning out to be the best night of my life so far, want to go get something to eat in a few minutes?" David would smile down at his new girlfriend.

[Mood]: happy [With]: Sayuri [Dating]: Sayuri

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:14 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Park l Company ➤: David l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri was the happiest girl on the planet as she smiled and nodded at her new boyfriend. The chef was happy that she could say she was in a relationship once again, and she was even more happy that she was able to move forward. I-I would love to get something to eat~ W-what kind of food are you thinking? She wanted to get to know her new lover better, and the best way to do that was through the stomach~

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:14 pm

David "D" Donovan
David was walking quietly delighted that he was in a relationship with such a beautiful woman, in fact he was so delighted that he almost didn't hear her question "Hmm? Oh yeah food! Hmm how about we go for some Italian food?" David would smile at Sayuri, he didn't really care where they went to eat in fact all he cared about was eating together.

[Mood]: happy [With]: Sayuri [Dating]: Sayuri

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:37 pm

Sayuri thought about it for a moment and then giggled. Hehe well I dont think that there is an Italian place... At least I didn't see one coming in... however there is a really nice steak house just a few blocks from here~ Let's go! With his hand in her hand, Sayuri began to walk to the restaurant with her new boyfriend.

-Exit-

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:45 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Determined

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►None

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Bracelet (On the wrong wrist)

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢►Davy Jones' Music Box

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢►Xerath

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

"Why don't we have a "fair" fight?"

Xerath was walking around trying to figure out how he can end his obsession with Yuki, he walked and walked until he slammed into a tree. "OUCH! Whats wrong with me?! I need to stop moving and find a solution right away..." Xerath got up and dusted himself off before climbing the tree and sitting on the highest limb, with the leaves hiding his location. "Do I really let her go?" Xerath placed his elbow on his thigh and rested his chin on his hands as he went into deep thought. "I know I'll never be able to if I think there is a chance, and I know for a fact I'll keep pursuing her even after she rejects me...I need to reject her first so she no longer sees me as a good person...But how and will I be able to go through with it?" Xerath changed his stance and started stretching before falling backwards and dangling by his legs from the tree, with his hands in free fall. Xerath then noticed something shining on his wrist as the solution hit him like a truck. Unfortunately, the bracelet was the key. The same one Yuki had...Xerath hated what he needed to do more than the fact that she's not with him, but in his mind, if he ever really wanted to let her go then this must happen. Xerath took the bracelet from his left wrist and wore it on his right, before hiding it under his coat. He was a creature who like things unchanged and Yuki knew it very well, so simply switching the location would fool anyone who knew him. Xerath had a weak smile as he released his legs and landed gracefully on his feet. It would seem that whatever was troubling him before faded and the man was back to his focused ways.
Now that he's determined Xerath made his way back to the academy.

"Check Mate"

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:47 am
Corwin Scandleah
︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽
Location: Park__Company: Random people__Mood: Pumped Up__Condition: Healthy__Song: Evolutionaries - Slave
︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾

`•.¸¸.•´´¯``••.¸¸.•´´¯``•´

There was just something to the smell of dirt, trees, and grass that felt just like home. Not that his home had any parks. Any parks that were well kept; from the looks of it they even had a small building in the middle of it and it had no graffiti on it. Back at home almost every building had street art in it whether it was wanted or not. Corwin could spend all day making comparison between this place and his old home. The main difference between the two was that this place was a lot much more quiet and peaceful. Until he had showed up that is. With his headphone seeming to be cranked up to max volume the music that erupted from them was startling any birds that would fly around the park and make any passerby Beethoven. That is make them deaf. Yet Corwin showed no discomfort in fact he was bobbing his head to the beat stringing an invisible guitar in his hand. Understandably people put some effort in avoiding him as he sat down on a bench rocking out. Being a disturbance to what seemed to be a quiet park most of the time.

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:05 pm

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Park l Company ➤: Loud Boy l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

The park was calm and peaceful, and you could hear the birds singing their night fall songs. A girl with white hair sat underneath a rather large tree reading her book in the silence. That is, until a rude and loud boy made his way to the park. It wasnt that he himself was rude, Megumi wouldn’t know that until she spoke with him, it was that his music was so loud! The innocent birds grew scared and flew off, and her mind rattled with the noise to the point she couldn’t focus on her book. Quietly shutting the pages, Megumi looked to the loud boy as he walked by her.

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:26 am
Corwin Scandleah
Location: Park__Company: Random people and a Bookworm__Mood: Pumped Up__Condition: Healthy__Song: Evolutionaries - Slave

Tapping his foot to the beat of the song Corwin felt a pair of eyes digging into his soul. Looking around the area he spotted the person mad-dogging him. A white haired girl sitting next to a tree reading a book. Stress must have done a number on her hair if it was completely white at what he was assuming was a young age. If the girl hated the music before she would only hate more as Corwin walked up to her. After all if she had a problem with him then she should make it known instead of just looking at him. Putting his hands in his pocket and strolling on over to the bookworm Corwin leaned down towards her. "Yo!" His voice pierced through the music like a hot knife through butter. Yet it didn't sound any louder than the music that was playing. "I saw you eying me. What's the deal-io with that?" Corwin would say as he did the exact same thing. His orange eye seeming to focus directly on the bookworm while his right eye darted all over the place. Checking the bookworm's book, her attire, and back to her face before giving her a big smile. Pulling out a hand from his pocket and extending it towards her. "You must be a Jap right? I can't tell by the whole outfit you have going. Very cool very fashionable....frankly I don't understand it looks pretty weird if you ask me." Stopping himself before he continued rambling; he had to give the bookworm a chance to speak. Corwin wasn't clever for figuring out her ethnicity quite the opposite; he would have assumed any Asian culture was Japanese out of ignorance. He knew he would get to meet new cultures outside of America and that weren't memories of past lives.

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:04 pm

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Park l Company ➤: Loud Boy l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

The boy was just as loud as his music, however it might have been because he also still had his headphones on. Blinking a few times, Megumi took a quiet breath in and shook her head. I heard your music... She watched as the boy took his hand out of his pocket and extended it to her. Blinking a few times, she smiled and took his hand. Her hands were soft and had a gentle touch. Nice to meet you... my name is Megumi.. The boy was very abrupt, especially when he asked if she was Japanese, in a fairly rude way, she nodded her head slowly. Yes... I am Japanese... are you... American?

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:09 pm
Corwin Scandleah
Location: Park__Company: Random people and a Bookworm__Mood: Pumped Up__Condition: Healthy__Song: Team America - America F**k Yeah

Any normal person would realize that his music was disturbing her considering the look on her face but not Corwin. In fact the music seemed to get a tad bit louder without him even touching the volume button. "You like this song too? It's god damn awesome if you ask me. The heart. The soul of the singer can be felt through the song. Just gives you shivers doesn't it" Placing his hands on his shoulder as he actually and visibly shivered when mentioning it. When they shook their hands a frown seemed to appear on his face for a couple of seconds before his smile resurfaced. It seemed his loud demeanor and her quiet one weren't the only difference they had. While her hands were gentle and soft to the touch his had a rough and firm feel to it. "Nice to meet you too Mee...Goo...Mee" It had a nice catchy sound to it. At the mention of his nationality his face lit up like the Fourth of July. "<******** YEAH!" His music seeming to abruptly stop and changed as the song played Corwin did a little bit of air guitar and bobbing his head to the song. "Born and raised! But sometimes you got to see the world to get a better understanding of it you know" Not mentioning that he had been ran out of his home city and essentially escaped here.

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:04 pm

Megumi sure wasnt thinking that when she heard the boys music, yet she smiled and nodded. To her, music was about soul, but it was better when it was ore peaceful, and quiet. I-i actually like music with instruments as the min subject....like the lute~ Of course she would like the lute.

His hands were rather large and rough, and when he pronounced her name, or tried to, it kinda made her feel...odd. Does he understand how rude he is being? she thought to herself as she shook his hand. Surely he couldn’t mean it? Definitely knowing he as from America helped make more sense. Megumi had never really been to America, so perhaps most Americans were like that? Who knows. I see.... So what brings you to Videl then? I assume you are a student at the academy?

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:21 am
Corwin Scandleah
Location: Park__Company: Random people and Megumi__Mood: Pumped Up__Condition: Healthy__Song: The Harlequin's Devotion

"You're an instrumental type of gal. I can respect that. I consider myself a fan of all kinds of music. But never seen a fan of a lute." As the previous song quieted down a more serene and calming song replaced it. Corwin stopped his air guitar solo when the new music started to play; the new song coincidentally had Megumi's favorite instrument. "Yeah I feel it. The sound wraps around you like a soft blanket. Keeping you warm" Corwin's voice resonated with the song; his tone was relaxed and made the air around him more calming. All the movement from his vibrating body traveled down to his leg where all he did was tap against the ground to the beat of the music.

At the mention of being a student in Videl he placed his hands, closed fist, against the side of his head before opening them and moving them away from his head. "You just blew my mind. Like can you read my mind or something. Most people assume I don't go to school." And it was easy to see why people would assume that; Corwin looked and acted like a ruffian. "They would be right hahahaha!" Bursting out in laughter before stopping and continued with the conversation. "Yeah I had a little problem back at home and saw this invitation as an easy way to escape it. Are you student as well? Is that the main reason people come here. Hey!" Corwin would abruptly shout as his music stopped. "Want a piece of candy?" Corwin pulled out two lollipops. Tossing one in his mouth and pointing the other one at Megumi. Seeming a bit too excited to be giving a piece of candy at her. His right eye darting all over the place while his left orange eye stayed eerily in place.

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:09 pm

The boy ran through topics like they were songs on his playlist. From music, to school, to...candy? However something was off about this boy, it wasnt his loudness, his attitude, none of that. It was the fact that when he offered her a piece of candy, his eyes... One didnt move, and it kind of scared her. Mainly because when Megumi was younger she had a dream about a man like that, given the man in her dreams had sharp teeth and no nose...

Slowly, Megumi lifted her hand up and took the candy from the boy. T-thank you very much... Unwrapping the sweet treat, she popped the piece into her mouth. Y-yes, I attend videl as of today. My mother thought it would be good for me to go to school...

PonderingPenguin

Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas