Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Mr. Freezy Breeze Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Unsure? l Location ➤: Ice Cream Store? l Company ➤: Maxwell l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Vivian watched as Maxwell's eyes wandered up and down her body, and she couldn't help but blush a little. Oh no no I'm not sick! Hehe in fact I've never felt better! Vivian blushed a brighter red as she felt the mans hand on her forehead. Drawing his hand away and walking to the door, the maid followed close behind him. I-I actually might be pregnant...s-so I want to keep my body as full as I can... I-ive never experienced anything like this in my life so...

Current Theme ➤: Insert

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:56 am

׺°”˜`Maxwell Carter`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Maxwell was glad that she wasn't sick; it didn't quite answer if she could get sick or not but her being healthy was good enough for him. Still having his hand pushed away was a harsh reminder that they were no longer in a relationship. It had been a short relationship but the fire had burn brightly. "Sorry" Maxwell was quick to apologize. Even if he was concerned for her health he shouldn't have any physical contact with her. Which only became a rule when Vivian confirmed that she was pregnant. A lot of things ran through his mind but the one first things for him to blurt out was. "Who's the lucky guy?" It didn't surprise him that she found someone: she was beautiful, passionate, and caring. What wasn't there to love. It didn't make it any easier for Maxwell, not that it showed on his face. That was the positive of having a stern face. It was easy to hide one's feelings. "Leave the hunting to me then" It was one of the few things he was good at other than parlor tricks and fishing.
((EXIT))

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mind Your Own Business
LocationMr. Freezy Breeze
CompanyVivian
FeelingNothing
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:11 pm

l Mood ➤: Unsure? l Location ➤: Ice Cream Store? l Company ➤: Maxwell l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Vivian watched when Maxwell suddenly looked sad. She knew she shouldn't have told him, and she looked down in sadness. However when she looked back up she saw the man speak and it confused her. S-sorry? Why are you sorry? Vivian followed him as she walked to the door with the teacher. H-his name is Adramelech... W-we met a little while ago and he took me to his realm... we were there for what felt like eternity~ Vivian smiled and blushed at the thought of all the events that had happened in his realm. It was very odd, how time flies in different realms~ she said with a giggle as she followed Maxwell out the door.

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤: Insert

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:11 pm

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash