Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Woods
Red Road Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Unsure? l Location ➤: Red Road l Company ➤: Maxwell l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Vivian looked at Maxwell with a smile on her face. Hehe thank you very much for the support Maxwell~ T-to be honest...I-im really scared... w-what if my body...cant carry a full baby to term and I loose it...? I mean... I am a vampire..... Vivian was scared, but she tried really hard not to be. The fact that she could talk with Maxwell made her feel a lot better.

Walking up to the deer, Vivian lightly pet it and smiled. I-i am sorry, but thank you for the meal~ she told the deer as she sank her fangs into its neck. The vampire drank, and drank, and drank. She didn't stop, and slowly the deer stopped breathing, its body becoming limp.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:32 pm

׺°”˜`Maxwell Carter`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

It looked like his support wasn't enough to rid her of the worries. Nor did he think they would after all even he didn't understand all the complications that could happen during pregnancy. Let alone the pregnancy of a vampire which he originally believed to not be possible. "Well we can always try and find other vampires and ask about it" There was bound to be other vampires who have gotten pregnant. He highly doubt that Vivian did the impossible; she was no Virgin Mary.

Watching Vivian suck the blood of a deer was completely different than being fed on himself. The blood's aroma wrapped around them like a cloud of smoke and Maxwell responded the same way anyone would with a cloud of smoke in their face. Placing hand over his mouth and nose Maxwell resisted the urge to vomit all over the ground. If the smell wasn't bad enough he noticed that Vivian wasn't stopping. She was slowly killing the animal something he knew she would regret to an extent. For both the animal and Vivian, Maxwell took it upon himself to end the animal's life as quickly and painless as possible. The tentacles that once wrapped around the animal would shrink almost as if they were disappearing. But just before they grew smaller than a pencil they would shoot like a bullet straight through the deer's eye and into its brain. There was no blood to splatter on them as Vivian had drank most of it already.

Standing up Maxwell would look up at the sky. His hand reaching up as if trying to grab the soul of the recently departed deer. Clenching his fist he put it inside his pocket. "Are you still hungry?" Maxwell would look at Vivian with a smile. A fake one at that but he hoped it would be as easy to notice. His tentacles grew a few inches in size and started to dig up the ground a few feet away from them. He wasn't some animal rights activist nor did he care much about helping the world. But watching the life fade away from animal's life was disheartening and the least he could do for the animal was bury it.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mind Your Own Business
LocationRed Road
CompanyVivian
FeelingSad
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:48 pm

l Mood ➤: Unsure? l Location ➤: Red Road l Company ➤: Maxwell l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Vivian thought about many different things as she drank the life out of the poor deer; her future, her baby, her life, and oddly a lot of her past. She knew this wasn't the life her parents would have wanted for her....drinking and killing helpless animals to survive. Once the deer was drained, Vivian wiped her mouth and looked at the deer. It was dead, that and a pencil to the head was a good indication it was dead, and Vivian closed her eyes. She reached forward and pet the lifeless body in front of her. She didn't see Maxwell speak, but she did begin to pray for the deer in the after life.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:11 am
User Image

-Trigger-
-Weigh more than 300lb-
[/b  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘣𝘰𝘸
                                                        𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦
                                                        𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
                                                        𝘞𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝
Health: Semi-unstable | Mood: Curious | Location: Red Road | Reading: ---

Ezreal's head surfaced from one of the trees' shadows as if he had come from its trunk, soon followed by his torso, then his legs. He took a step forward, tugging Velma's wrist so she would come out of the shadow as well. "If you're dizzy, sit down and put your head between your knees. Try not to throw up," he advised, knowing full well the effects of shadowtravel to first timers. It felt like a big roller coaster drop, with your stomach feeling like it had been left behind the previous place. No matter how tough the person was, shadowtravelling for the first time would have an effect. People weak with the amusement park ride would be feeling worse, obviously. But it took them just a second since the woods were close. A second of free falling. It sounded fine. (For him.)

He stretched his back and yawned. Remembering his bag, he knelt down and reached into a shadow on the ground. He could see the pier through the shadow and the still-dark skies. He waved over a thin layer of shadow that kept his bag covered from the rain and grabbed it, pulling it towards him from the shadow of one of the poles. The redhead placed his bag by one of the drier trees' roots, coating it with another layer of shadow to keep it safe and nearly invisible.

"Well, that's my power." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺
𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘳
𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘶𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘢

𝙾𝙾𝙲:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:16 pm
Mr Nightmares

♪I'm a shape-shiftier at Poe masquerade hiding both face and mind afraid for you to draw I'am a shapes-shifter what else should I be? please don't take off my mask revealing dark.♪

Velma ✦ Cadmus ✦The Gunslinger Sorceress✦

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✦Taken by surprise and by the wrist ,Valem almost didn't do what she was told...but she did taking a deep breath. Her cheeks becoming puffy was all the proof he'll need. The girl naturally wanted to say something a smart a** would say like at least take me to a pub! Then all she knew is that she was being taken to a trip of a life time through darkness. It felt like she was going into a coma all over again the girl fought to stay calm.The whole darkness flooding over your eye sight and the sense of losing all understanding of reality. It all felt like it was a coma ,but she was very much awake her mind processing everything around,her so she was able to calm down. The fight of the mind was over but the body is a different story,she had never been on a roller coaster in her life.

✦ Velma body did not agree,and one hand wen't to cover her mouth and then it was all over. The two of them coming out of a tree no less,and the poor lass stumbled a bit as she came through. Doing as she was told she sat on the ground trying to wait for the nausea to pass,and as it did she looked up at Ezreal.'' I..I hate you she moan she really didn't mean it of course she was just in the moment. When it was finally over she hop to her feet ''Neat trick think I rather take a walk'' she said shaking her head ''bloody hell Ez'' she gave a sigh before turning her sights to the red road. Velma had not been here in a while ,but the place never lost it luster.''Now it's my turn a little black magic here and I can manipulate the forces of nature as I see if. Not the same as naturally controlling it like you do the shadows hm. Nah i got to open up seals and activate stuff as I'll show you this here is your lesson for today mate'' giving him a playful wink she looked tot he sky.

✦ Pointing to a sky and good distance away she said some arcane words. A golden electric seal open in the sky poping out of thin air then fading away. Three huge pillars of lighting came down form the sky in triangle formation. They raced towards one another lighting fast pun included before crashing into one another. It created one massive bolt before exploding in a powerful light. It would sting the eyes,but for Velma the witch that cast the spell she was immune of course. Looking back at Ezreal she gave him a friendly smile ''Ta da! still I'am a witch in training'' she explained trying to be humble for pride is a deadly sin. Walking over to him she watch the rain fall,and the sound of leaves being pelted. The whole scene was hypnotic to her and her red outfit worked well for this environment,so did Ezreal red hair.

OCC:I like the dynamic between our characters they both experience ''darkness'' but they take it in different ways.....perfect.

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

♍ Mental State: Stable
♍ Mood: Annoyed but feeling better that ride was not good for her
♍Location: read road
♍Thoughts: '' Got me sick to my a**''
♍Company: Ezreal

User Image

♪ Moments of calm with nothing to be found a mirror right in front of me is where I found a empty glass reflecting the sad truth its telling words not to be told I need that mask.♪

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Health: Semi-unstable | Mood: Curious | Location: Red Road | Reading: ---

"It's faster," he shrugged, fighting the urge to chuckle at the unfortunate (yet comic) drawback of shadowtravel on Velma. He gave her an apologetic grin in response to her coping. Hearing a nickname from her, even though he knew it just came naturally with the girl's personality, squeezed his heart. Trying to distract himself, Ezreal leaned against the tree, watching as Velma looked towards the road. There was a wisp of reminiscence from the way she scanned the place. He stayed there as she gave an explanation to what more she can do. However, the moment she pointed at the rumbling clouds, he raised a brow.

The air suddenly felt thin as he watched the bolts of lightning go at each other before joining together for a big attack. Realizing what would happen, he moved a part of shadow in front of him and used it like sunglasses—except it was taller than him. He waved away the shadow as soon as the bright light lessened to bearable. He nodded at her, firmly impressed. It was a good thing that he was immune to natural light despite man-made—or in this case, woman-made—control. "Nice," he bobbed his head as she smiled at him. "How long have you been a witch in training? If you don't mind me asking," he asked passively, not really minding if she answered or not. He asked purely for casual conversation.

𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸

𝙾𝙾𝙲: exactly! they're like the two sides of the same coin

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:41 pm
Mr Nightmares

♪I'm a shape-shiftier at Poe masquerade hiding both face and mind afraid for you to draw I'am a shapes-shifter what else should I be? please don't take off my mask revealing dark.♪

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✦Looking back at Ezreal when he talked about the shadow travelling being faster,she gave him a oh really look''Your only saving grace'' she said in a joking manner.The fact that her spell was impressive made,her blush a deep red''Thank you '' she said with a deep bow. When the question came up about how long had she been a witch in training. It was sort of difficult question to answer. Velma powers had activated when,she was with that man. Unfortunately he had trained her to use more than just her guns her magic was another useful tool for that foul demon.The young girl did not consider or want to believe that anything that demon did was beneficial to her. Instead she went with the more easier explanation '' About two years when I got here the people here keen on magic training,and powers in general. I leane so much i guess I've been blessed to have been able to come here though I still got a lot to learn.''' Velma walked around as she spoke kind of lost in thought thinking about her first year here good times.

✦ When she suddenly stop walking she had to ask him a similar question''How long have you been able to control the shadows like that mate?'' she spoke with interest wanting to know more about this mysterious red head.''I wan't to know more about you Ez now that you've taken me on a roller coaster date'' she both teased and joke. '' Call me a glutton for punishment bloke but I might actually like dong the shadow ride...once I get use to it'' she announced putting her hands to her hips a giving a helpless sigh but in the end she was smiling.

OCC: It also makes her theme song make more sense lol.

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

♍ Mood: Annoyed but feeling better that ride was not good for her
♍Thoughts: '' Got me sick to my a**''

User Image

♪ Moments of calm with nothing to be found a mirror right in front of me is where I found a empty glass reflecting the sad truth its telling words not to be told I need that mask.♪

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Health: Semi-unstable | Mood: Passive | Location: Red Road | Reading: ---

Ezreal listened attentively, nodding at her story of her first year in Videl. Huh. He wondered if learning that much was also possible for him. He had decent control over his powers due to the absolute isolation he had been forced to deal with years prior. It was probably a mistake, but he found himself expecting the rest of his years in the school. Maybe he'd find the peace he'd been looking for.

He snapped out of his reverie when she bounced the question back at him. "I'm not quiet sure, actually," he admitted, frowning. The memories play themselves inside his mind. Tendrils of shadow lightly rose from his skin. "Time became a foreign concept to me for a while..." he trailed, sighing deeply. "It just kind of... clicked with me, I think. One day they just started following me."

The first year huffed at her bold comment. "That was just a second. Someday, we'll travel way farther and you'll take that back."

𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸

𝙾𝙾𝙲: omf now that you mentioned it-

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:47 am
Mr Nightmares

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✦Velma tilted her head to the side when he talked about his powers not sure of their origins. Guess for some people the powers just bloom like a flower while others needed a trigger like a gun. Velma was pondering that notion herself since,her powers were triggered by extreme emotional pain. Luckily for her,she caught the shadows raising form the lad body,he was remembering something she could tell something...dark. Hesitating she finally put a comforting hand on his shoulder I understand moment reading his body language. No words needed to be spoken as,she pulled her hand away after a few heart beats. As he spoke about the shadows fallowing him,and loosing track of time in away she looked at him puzzled for a moment''Are the shadows your friends?'' she asked as she looked to the rain clouds. ''Hmm do you think the shadows have a effect on your mind? I mean being shadows and all'' she began to pace back and forth a like a scholar in deep thought. All that darkness could make a fellow feel alone,she was not sure if darkness/shadows could be used for good like that. Having no experience with people who have turn darkness into ''light''

✦When he scoff at her claim about the shadow trip Velma stop pacing and looked to him with a grin. Pointing her finger his way making a fake gun with her finger she says'' Bring it on guv'nor I look forward to that day'' truly she was. Another question pop into her head as,she let her hand drop to the side ''Have you ever been in a fight mate?'' she ask placing her hands behind her back looking at him up and down. Ezreal looked the part of a kid who had been in many fights,and maybe even cracked a few skulls. Looks however have a way of deceiving people''you look like you could kick some
bums...maybe we can fight some day...practice of course my dear Watson''
nodding her head as if that was a great idea. Velma secretly wanted see what Ezreal could his shadows vs her guns and magic. The the girl was getting excited just thinking about it '' On a much better day I'm thinking'' she said as the rain continued to fall down.
OCC:

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

♍ Mood: Feeling good and even happy/excited
♍Thoughts: '' The shadows linger ''

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:36 am
User ImageUser Image

Health: Semi-unstable | Mood: Passive | Location: Red Road | Reading: ---

The darkness in his heart seemed to open an eye. The shadows around them looked darker, absorbing more light—more life. The crimson leaves pulsed against the dark color, blending with each other until it felt like he was staring at himself. Red and black in a concoction for destruction. Looking at them made his head light. Ezreal's eyes cleared when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He shifted his gaze towards Velma; he gave her a small thankful smile.

No one can know about that day. Four years later, he still wasn't sure if it was real or an illusion. Maybe he dreamt of the entire thing. But the shadows said otherwise. Besides, he didn't lie to her when he said that the shadows just began following him one day. He just didn't mention that before they did, they were hostile, connected to him through the deepest, darkest parts of his heart. They lashed against anyone who came close to him until he learned how to distance himself.

Are the shadows your friends? The questions made him blink. Did they affect his mind? Oh god, definitely. Velma began walking, obviously thinking about it a great deal. Shadows, friends? The darkness trailed a thin finger on his heart, clearly sending forth a message.

We're friends, aren't we, Ezreal? No. It's not a coincidence your last name echoes your powers. No. Shut up.

It smiled beastly, hugging him. My friend, it purred. "No," he replied aloud, squeezing his eyes shut. Arm's length. Everything—everyone at arm's length. Realizing he said it quite audibly, he shrugged, making him look nonchalant. He was sure he pulled the indifferent character very well. "No, they don't," he lied smoothly. My friend, as it began to succumb back to sleep.

Trying to recollect his swagger, he smirked at her hand. "I've been in a few, yeah." Complete understatement. Physical fights were common, especially since he had to live alone, getting food and shelter by stealing and scamming. Sometimes the shadows provoked someone on the streets just to see him fight. He touched the band-aid on the bridge of his nose, remembering the scar underneath it. Now, mental fights, that happened everyday with the creature he kept locked up inside his hear. Against the nightmares and the anxiety and everything.

"Someday, maybe. I could throw you to the other side of the world before you chant, though," he shrugged a shoulder.

𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸

𝙾𝙾𝙲:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:14 pm
Mr Nightmares

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✦Velma was happy when Ezreal at least smiled back at her it showed that at last,she was getting closer to him.Though the girl kept her eye on the younger boy. When he said no all of suddenly,she nearly jumped out of her shoes ''Bloody hell you're alright mate?''she asked sincerely at first not understanding the problems that the boy face deep within. The girl began to put two and two together and shook her head.Velma expression became dark''Sorry mate I did not know...I can tell now that this power you have is no friend to you I apologies'' her voice carried the weight of forgiveness.''If I'd only picked up on it sooner I'd never of said such a stupid thing...wonky'' the girl did not want to open up a can of warms that did not need to be open. When he tried to be indifferent Velma was beginning to understand why. Naturally it only lead to her wanting to help him through this pain and suffering. '' You're not alone no matter what they may say...you got friends? I'd like to be one of them'' she told him brightly.

✦ Using the word they for the stand in for shadows/darkness,she may not be able to hear the voice. Velma however did have a understanding of where he was coming from,but she never let the darkness hold a strong grip on her.'' Fight with all your might mate when the time comes I'll tell you something dark about me'' she told him this while putting her hands behind her back. A dark expression crossed her face for a second before it became a smile of determination and joy. When Ezreal decided to regain his loss swagger she let him have it. '' I knew you were more than just cool looks and fiery hair'' running her hand through his red hair a friendly tossing of the hair.''Soooo what is the hardest fight you ever been in?'' looking at the bandage on his nose for a split second. Faking hurt as he said he'd toss her across the world''Is that so mate? are shadows as fast as light you might get a bullet in the arm'' she joked but it was hard to tell if she was.
OCC:

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

♍ Mood: Feeling good and even happy/excited
♍Thoughts: '' The shadows linger ''

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Health: Semi-unstable | Mood: Distraught | Location: Red Road | Reading: ---

"It's okay, sorry—I got distacted," Ezreal scoffed at himself, frustrated that he'd been so unsightly with ignoring something that had been messing with him for years. The mention of being a friend made him look up sharply. He bit the inside of his cheek to hold down a bark. His thoughts whirred against one another, thinking about possibilities and disasters. He inhaled through gritted teeth, "I've one, but I don't think I can have another friend for a while," he stared into one spot in the darkness, his frustration piling up because even though he wanted to have a friend—and one that can seemingly understand how it felt to be chained by a darkness within—he couldn't. Not without risking the thing inside him.

One was enough, he decided, despite dangerous times. Despite the echoing loneliness throughout most of the day. Arm's length. "Perhaps an acquaintance, for now," he reiterated one of the things he had also told Kyon weeks ago.

The redhead hummed when Velma gave him a challenge. He wondered if he told her that he'd been fighting with every fiber of his sane self for 4 years against a darkness that leeched itself to him, she'd tell him something about herself. He wouldn't deny that the girl intrigued her. Besides, despite the bright personality she shows, it was obvious something dark had happened to her in the past. The same as him. Broken attracts broken. Perhaps having red hair (even though hers was just by the tips of hers) had him perceive her as a comrade at arms. A friend, definitely, but acknowledging another relationship when the creature had just woken up briefly.... Not for now.

Gold eyes widened at the tousling of his hair. "Thanks for the compliment," he replied when she described him as cool. "The hardest fight I've been in..." He pondered, thinking about the scar on his nose or perhaps the scar just by his chest. He thought about it, looking up at the taller girl when she asked. He raised his brows at her, "You seem to forget where shadows come from. No matter how fast it would be, there will always be a shadow just beside it. And about the fight... I'd rather you answer it first."

𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸

𝙾𝙾𝙲:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:03 am
Mr Nightmares

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✦While he apologies for his distraction, Velma gave him a look that told him there was no judgment being passed. Shrugging her shoulders as if it did not matter, but his answer that he needed no other friends was important. The boy was adamant about what he said at least for now if, Velma felt any pain she did not show it. Putting her hands behind her head nonchalantly she says '' Not a problem but I aim to fix that someday chap you can trust me to have your back when things get tough''' as she finished those words she changed posture. Now she held her two pistols at her side a case in point that her guns&magic would keep him safe. Out of the corner of her left eye, she could see him staring at something.'' Hmm what do you see lad?'' she thought because it was more than just shadows Ezreal was looking at. Turning her attention to her crimson and black pistols she began to spin them around her index fingers.

✦ As they spun around her fingers they began to change into cowboy revolvers in the blink of in eye. '' Draw partner'' she spoke as she got into a fluid stance both guns pointing at imaginary foes. Her stance was strong and solid yet swift to change as a river if need be. Surprisingly she spoke in an almost perfect western accent '' I spent too much time looking over those old American western t.v shows'' she explains as she spun her revolvers into their holsters with practice ease. When he spoke of his hardest fight, well trying to think of one, in particular, Velma listen. Sort of disappointed that he didn't just outright say what his fight was, but he gave an explanation on shadows and the like. '' Yeah well your shadow can lay right next to your corpse as well kind of poetic if you think about it'' she joked, of course, a shadow is a constant companion even if unwanted. Shrugging her shoulders ''I get it Mr shadow bloke ...shadows everywhere'' she said making creepy hand gestures as if her hands were controlling a puppet. Velma wanted to explain to him that she did not fear the shadows not anymore nor the darkness.

✦ Instead she would use them to give her strength to curve her attitude,emotions and her very life. It was one of those sayings to find the good in everything or even the light in otherwise unforeseen places. Now it was her turn to think and it came to her almost came to her immediately'' I fought a girl here named Tachibana muneshige it was fight to see what is the better weapon guns or swords'' she spoke as if remembering something very thrilling indeed it was. '' That woman was an old friend of mine she was a fourth-year student before graduating. We fought the last day she was here we always used to go back and forth about guns and swords. In the end, we ended up learning about each other's weapons, and even became friend-rivals'' she explained with great energy and joy remembering the good times. '' When that fight came, well it was something my guns firing off as I had to change my guns as much as possible. Tachibana her sword skills only remind me of one word like water, she moved it was something. Tachibana was fast enough to slice even my quick shots,so imagine bullets being sliced in half at high speeds. It was true she was stronger than me, but I wasn't going to back down of course...not my style. At the end of the battle that lasted about an hour or two I was pretty cut up, and she had a few bullets in her.''

✦When Velma talked about the cuts she subconsciously rubbed her back a large X slash lay there for the rest of her life. '' It was a heated fight and only ended when I was lay flat on my arse. Holding my gun up at her as,she toward over me blade steady and ready for my throat'' Velma rubbed her throat''Of course she wasn't really going to kill me Nah she helps me up and we both bowed to each other out of respect it is a fight I'll never forget. I learn a lot and I grew up from that experience'' as she spoke Velma took out her phone to show him a picture Tachibana muneshige
User Image
'' I'll never forget her.....after all I did get scared the bloody hell up'' she said that with a laugh and a sigh before saying '' Now let's hear it your greatest fight!'' she said dying to know looking ta him with a gleam in her eyes like a child about to receive a present.

OCC:Hehe I had to come up with something so I did lol I thought I did pretty good with the whole sword and gun dynamic here : D Also didn't think the picture was that big XD

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

♍ Mood: Fired up and pretty exicted
♍Thoughts: ''Tachibana my old friend I hope you're well ''

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Woods

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out