Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Ashelia's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:52 am
User ImageUser Image

Ashe rushed into her room and shut the door behind her. Putting the weapon on the rack, Ashe threw off all of her clothes, grabbed a towel and walked into her paradise...the Jacuzzi tub! Starting the water, Ashe kept Thanatos' gem around her neck. He would finally get to take a bath with her and she lightly laughed at the thought. Stepping into the tub, sunk into her tranquility and happiness. Her bathtub was her saving grace in this place.

∑Location →→|Hospital Wing|
∑ Current Theme →→ | War March|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Relaxing |
∑ Thoughts →→| I have time...I need this!|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace,
Malice
|

∑ Attire →→| Jacket(zipped) Shorts |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:56 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

With Ashe Running out panicking, Rohnin had his most brilliant idea yet. He thought while Ashe is busy with her work, he'd sneak in and her room and take a couple of souvenirs. "I'm finally here, let's see which one was it? Yup, that's it, that's it." Rohnin was standing outside the staff's building, checking if the coast is clear, he waited for a bit before using his wind to make him levitate and move towards her room. "I might even have time to check out that mage's room. I love school hours!" Rohnin reached her room window, before squinting to focus his vision, Rohnin instantly froze at the scene in front of him, his face looked like it aged sixty years. This wasn't her bedroom , this was Ashe's bathroom...And she was nude.....In a hot tub. "God if you're there I just wanted to thank you for this lovely scene. I have a feeling I'll meet you soon. Please welcome me with open arms." Rohnin's nose started to bleed profusely which caused him to lean forward and lose consciousness a light thud could be heard from Rohnin's head lightly tapping the window. "What beauty...." If it weren't for the window and the cloud support Rohnin's body he would've fallen a good 25 ft.
User Image

User Image

OOC: Just some reference to his face

Rohnin's Face

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe didn't even pay attention to anything. Actively shuting out the world around her for just a few moments wouldn't kill anyone. She wanted and needed a bath. Once she was done Ashe stood up from her tub and walked over towards the window but didnt look up to see that she was being spied on. She at this point let her wolf ears and wolf tail come out. Grabbing her towel she went back to the edge of tub and sat down. She started to take a comb and brush and groom the tail that very rarely ever makes an appearance.

∑Location →→|My Room|
Malice
|

∑ Attire →→| A towel |
∑ O.o.c →→| Short posts but hey,
Ronin wont mind xD
|

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:48 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

"What? Where am I? Did I have a heat stroke? What am I doing here?" Rohnin woke up confused, he was just dreaming about Ashe naked and now he was flying mid air? Rohnin rubbed his forehead before wiping the blood off his nose. He then proceeded to look around trying to figure out where he's located. "Let's retrace my steps, I talking to that new goddess in the hospital wing. Then Ashe stormed out and I went to her room.......Then I blacked out...." Rohnin took a few seconds to realize that his dream wasn't actually a dream but reality, he then gasped before quickly turning around to look through the window again. What he saw now was even better than before. "She!! SHE!!!! HAS A TAIL!!!!!!!!!" Of all Rohnin's fantasies, this one the one he desired the most, this was something only a few lucky people in history get to see. "I can't breathe, She's the perfect mix of cute and sexy!.........I'm about to explode!....I need to get closer, I know it's risky but I'd be spitting on the grave of every man if I don't" Oddly enough Rohnin wasn't bleeding he was staring deep in thought like he's observing an art piece. "I got it." Rohnin gathered a very focused wind blast a few feet away from him then released it at a very high speed towards him "That'll send me flying in through the window. Then I can claim it's a new teleportation spell still in development which has gone horribly wrong." As soon as the blast hit Rohnin he was sent flying in through the window, but as soon as he went through time froze in his mind "Oh no......Everyone knows I don't develop or work on anything....I'm known as the lazy librarian.." Rohnin continued flying heading straight towards one of the walls, he realised the flaw in his stupid plan too late.
User Image

User Image

OOC: No worries it happens razz

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe was peacefully grooming her tail and her hair when her window shattered. A man man flew through her window and her instincts kicked in. Turning and grabbing Ronin out of the air as he flew towards her, She put herself in the way of the shards of glass and held him close to her chest.. Still having no clothes on, Ashe still hadnt registered who this person was right away. Her reactions just told her that a person was thrown threw window...and now...well the comfort would end. Ashe caught the scent of the man and it was Ronin. Kicking the back of his knee and pulling one of his arms back, Ashelia pinned him to the ground and held his face down. This would not be comfortable. "What the hell are you doing here?! You have four seconds before I break your arm." Ashe yelled with a snarl and growl. Her ears laid back in a aggressive position and her tail did not sway or wag. There was a sense of hilarity in the situation... A naked guard and a pervy mage. This was comedic gold

∑Location →→|My Room|
Malice
|

∑ Attire →→| A towel |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:51 am
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin didn't notice being pulled he was still worried about finding a perfect excuse, but all his worries went away when he felt something warm and firm envelop his face. Rohnin instantly knew what they were, and went blind for a moment, in the darkness a tiny ray of light appeared and began to spread as a tiny winged baby came out smiling and flying towards him. "Is that heaven? Can you take me up there little guy?" The winged creature listened to Rohnin's request and grabbed him by the collar before carrying him to the light. He could hear a muffled voice coming from it that got louder and clearer every passing moment. "Is god pissed or something cause it seems to me that he's having a fit" The light got stronger and stronger, then Rohnin's vision came back and he was on the floor of Ashe's bathroom with his face on the ground and his arm behind his back. "Ow! Ow! Ow!, I can explain!! one of my spells went wrong!! I promise my initial intention wasn't to peek!" Rohnin tried to hold his nose bleed but Ashe was standing behind him still naked and he couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. "Ashe! Please let go of my hand, I didn't mean it! The spell wasn't supposed to teleport me here! it was supposed to..Quick think of a better lie!..Send me to Yennefer's room!" Rohnin was now crying, but if anyone looked at his face they would know that they were tears of joy.

Company: Ashe
Items: Pipe & Herbs

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Still holding him down, Ashe loosened the grip so that she could hear the excuse. A spell going wrong? Experiment and Ronin? Ashe didn't need a lie detector for this guy, she could read him like a book.( Ha Puns) The grip tightened when Ronin said it was meant for Yennefer's room. "You know Ronin, have you heard that canines can actually sense the intentions of people?" Ashe let go of Ronin but before he could stand up, Ashe hit a button on the side of a shelf and grabbed a 2 foot blade, similar to Malice and pointed it at Ronin. Not even bothering to cover herself at this point, her tail began to wag slightly as she spoke. "You owe me steak...Lots of steak or I'll get to see just how fast you can heal broken legs. No stupid ounces...Im talking pounds." The tail was wagging more and more as she thought of steak. The bloody steak juices and the savory taste of beef...

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Annoyed and Embarrassed |
∑ Thoughts →→| If he mentions my tail or makes a puppy joke...|
|

∑ Attire →→| A towel |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin gulped when she called his bluff, he was mentally preparing himself for unbearable pain. "NO ASHE! PLEASE!" He was surprised when she let him go. Rohnin sighed in relief before turning to have one last glance. But when he turned he was met by one of Ashe's many weapons. Rohnin raised his hands in the air signaling for his surrender, he then looked up at Ashe's body mainly her chest, he listened to her demands about steak but couldn't really focus on what she wanted all he heard was steak and pounds, he was so mesmerized. Her body was perfect and the scars made her even more attractive. After a few long seconds, he switched his gaze to Ashe's tail, the thing that got him excited the most. He noticed the connection between meat and her tail and smiled slyly "Yes steak.....I can get something even better than Kobe beef. It used to be a delicacy where I'm originally from.....It's so good that it's usually eaten raw." Rohnin was trying to get her tail to wag more, and it was working! Rohnin never felt this much blood rush to his head before, he tried his best holding but it his nose started to leak. It all went wrong when his phone started to vibrate, the vibration's triggered something in him wich made him release the tight hold he had on his body. "Oh no!" Before he knew it his nose turned into jets of blood which sent him sliding across the room at a very high speed crashing through Ashe's doors all the way towards the staff's hallway before slamming against the hallway wall, the bleeding stopped. "Oh man that was totally worth it." Rohnin lifted his head only to be met with Ashes naked body once again. Which caused the jets to come back, this time sending flying out of the staffs dorms. "ASHE HELP! Please!!" Rohnin's cries for help got lower and lower as the mage continued flying out using his new found power

Company: ????
Items: Pipe, Herbs & Phone

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe was entranced by the words coming from this man. Steak that was better than Kobe?! Was this the Steak of the Gods? Was it made from Gods?! She needed this steak in her life. It was then that Ronin began to jet around and then fly out of her room. For the first time, Ashe actually was worried about Ronin. He was her key to the greatest food in the world. She watched him as he stopped right outside her main door and looking her. Before she could start dressing herself, Ronin was off once more. AShe began getting dressed very quickly. Luckily she could track him...the trail could be seen so it wouldnt be too hard. Once she got dressed, Ashe rushed out and chased after Ronin. Forgetting completely that her tail and ears were still out.

-Exit chasing after Ronin-

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Steak and Embarrassed |
∑ Thoughts →→| STEAK!?|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, Malice
|

∑ Attire →→| A towel then Normal attire |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Tail and Ears |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe walked into her room and and set her weapon on the rack beside the door. Ashe show amazing composure for someone that was thought to be drunk. Ashe kept the door open for Rohnin but motioned him to close it behind him. "Well Rohnin, I hope those hands you have, havent lost their touch." Ashe said as she plainly dropped her jacket off her shoulders and the bottom cloak around her waist leaving only her "bra" and shorts on. Of course she took off her boots and set them by her bed. Walking over to her wall inset bed, Ashe laid down on her stomach.

∑Location →→| Her Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | One Minute|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Sultry |
∑ Thoughts →→| This is enjoyable actually|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, Malice, Aviator Sun Glasses |
∑ Attire →→| Normal attire |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin walked in with confidence that he never showed anyone this was his time to shine and show the world what he's capable of, Show them how he survived in life outside of his village. Rohnin rolled up his robe Sleeve before pulling out a bag of smooth black stones of different sizes. He tossed them in the air before snapping his finger and forming a sphere of boiling water which enveloped the stones and made them float in the center.

Rohnin walked into the bathroom and started whistling with a calming tone. He grabbed small towels and threw it over his shoulder like he was some kind of busboy in a restaurant. That was a clear indicator that what he's about to do was never taught to him by any professional.

Seconds later Rohnin walked out of the bathroom and sat on the side of the bed. He then started gently rubbing Ashe's shoulders and slowly making his way to her lower back, before going back to the shoulders again but with a little more added force behind his kneading of the joints. When he was done with the second go of the normal technique two steaming stones started slowly floating his way, Rohnin grabbed both of them with the towel and started drying them off, while also lowering their temperature using his wind affinity to a nice 115°F. He usually made them cooler, but since Ashe was a werewolf he thought she could handle it, she'd probably enjoy it even more. Rohnin pulled the stones from under the towel and used them as an extension of his hand. He started doing the same technique from before, but this time starting from the neck and slowly going down to the shoulders and sides, gently brushing the sides of her breasts sending a warm sensation throughout her entire body and allowing the heat to be absorbed, before moving to the lower back and ending it with strokes across the spine. He continued doing so until the two stones cooled down to 100°F before placing them in a line starting from her lower back. Rohnin kept doing the same thing until six stones were on his "client". He then moved down the body to her legs, which he was sure had the most strain. Rohnin pulled a slightly larger stone from the sphere and cooled it down before running it up, down, and across each leg starting from the lowest part of the cheek and with great force that got slightly weaker as he went down to the back of the knee and down her leg. before propping her legs on his lap before starting to give her nice simple foot massage "I would've done more but you'll have to go full nude for that." Oddly enough Rohnin wasn't being Perverted and was as serious as one could be in this situation. He wantes to impress not get the beat down. Rohnin smiled before laugh to himself "So did I lose my touch? Or was it good?"

Items: Pipe, Herbs, Phone, Hot stones

Mood/Feeling:Excited/Focused

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe was very impressed by how Rohnin was handling her body. SHe could feel all of the tense muscles just melting away from his touch. When it ended she was actually quite sad but the next words she heard peeked in interest quite a bit. "Oh I'd say you have the touch alright. Nude you say? I believe I can help with that." Ashe pulled her legs back so that she could get off the bed with hitting Rohnin...and did so in a very seductive manner. Sliding herself off the bed, Rohnin could immediately see Ashe's wolf ears pop out from their hiding spot. Ashe then proceeded to fully undress herself in a slow sultry way that made it seem much more than getting ready for a massage. And then the tail came out. Ashe's fluffy white tail made the appearance as she walked back slowly.The werewolf pushed Rohnin on to his back as she climb onto the bed. "I think you can work from this angle cant you?"

∑Location →→| Her Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Sultry |
∑ Thoughts →→| This is enjoyable actually|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, |
∑ Attire →→| Normal attire |
∑ O.o.c →→| You can make a short reply post or do the time skip either way is fine :3 |

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin was overjoyed when he heard Ashe liked his massage, but what he heard right after made him gulp. Seeing Ashe sliding down in that manner only meant one thing.

Rohnin was blushing as his eyes widened, how in the world did he manage this? He never thought he'd manage to get a girl like Ashe, ever, but here he is waiting for the time of his life. Rohnin somehow managed to loosen up, as he couldn't help but smirk when he saw Ashe's ears and tail pop out. He was about to get up and take charge but quickly gave up when Ashe pushed him onto his back and climbed over him. it was obvious who's in charge here and he didn't mind one bit. "I can work from whatever angle you want." With his back against the bed, Rohnin smirked before gently pulling Ashe towards him and meeting her half way. He then proceeded to kiss her softly before going for a deep one.

Items: Pipe, Herbs, Phone, Hot stones

Mood/Feeling:Excited/Focused

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:48 am
User ImageUser Image

Having a very eventful time during their night. Ashe and Rohnin were at it for hours. Satisfying a werewolf can be very difficult...and very long. Ashe had been lying on Rohnin's chest with her tail wagging happily. Once morning came, Ashe slowly sat up and stretched out her arms with a big yawn. "Thats why I said not to bite the neck or the ear and you did both~ Good job tiga. We should do this again sometime." She said looking down at Rohnin. Ashe wondered how well he was able to move after last night. All she knew was that her legs and such were sore but it felt sooo good. Moving off the bed, Ashelia went to her bathroom to freshen up and get cleaned up for the new day. She sighed when she saw that it was raining outside.

∑Location →→| Her Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Satisfied |
∑ Thoughts →→| My that was good~|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, |
∑ Attire →→| Nothing |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
What Rohnin experienced last night was something else, there were biting, scratch, and much more. It's safe to say that it put his entire sex life to shame. Rohnin had an arm around Ashe as he was sleeping and only woke up when Ashe moved away. He slowly opened his eyes but quickly closing the one hit by the sun rays."That was one crazy night, I didn't think anyone could move like that." Rohnin smirked and sat up he then stretched his arms before groaning in pleasure. He kept his gaze on Ashe as went to the bathroom, admiring her body, to him it was a work of art, it was like someone painted her, she was perfect in her own unique way.

After a moment of more rest, he tried standing up but his entire body was sore from the action, and his attempt failed. Rohnin sighed as he looked around the room trying to find his clothes, fortunately, he found his trousers next to the bed and sluggishly put them on, he then spotted his robe all the way at the end of the room and with his wind made it fly to him. "Where did I put that thing?" Rohnin instantly started shuffling through his many robe pockets looking for his pipe, he needed a smoke after that and, the strongest one he had. Rohnin managed to find his pipe and light it up, he then inhaled deeply before slowly blowing out the smoke. As he was smoking Rohnin started rubbing the back of his neck, feeling several bit marks, smirked when he remembered what she said about the biting "Don't bite?? That was the best part! I'd do it again."

Items: Pipe, Herbs, Phone.
Mood/Feeling:Extremely Satisfied/Sore

Nightmares in Daydreams

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items