Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Room 403 - Shinda Seishin's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Athena listened to Shinda's answer and sunk in her bed. She dug her head deep into her pillow before sighing. It seemed to her like it was inevitable, Shinda was going to be Nemesis' girlfriend sooner or later so she had to accept it. Athena lifted her head from the pillow only to see Shinda admiring the scar she got from her trial. Was she considering it a token?. "Hey, Cherry Blossom if you want I can tell Artemis to get more of that healing cream."

Athena jumped out of her bed before jumping on Shinda's. She then traced the scar with her pointing finger, it looked a lot like her scar except Shinda's scar was caused by a cut on the shoulder while Athena's scar was caused by a blast to her back. "Fine, since you have a crush on my brother. I'll help you out but you have to upgrade our relationship from roommates to best friends, got it?"

Company: Shinda.

Items: Drugs

OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:51 am
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→| Dorm room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Before My Body Is Dry |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Tired |
∑ Thoughts →→| Sleeping time|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Black Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda jumped a bit when Athena traced her finger along the scar. She shook her head to the cream. She kinda liked it and it was a reminder of what it took to get where she was now. When Athena said would help but they had to be best friends. Shinda nodded her head as she turned to face her new best friend. "Of course Athena. I mean you pretty much was my best friend already. Hehe" Shin said with a small chuckle. Scooting Athena over a tad, Shinda crawled under her covers to get what little sleep she could.

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Athena smiled when she heard she was Shinda's best friend, and moved out of the way to allow the girl to get under her cover. "Good night Shinda." Athena didn't leave the bed but instead got under the blanket and wrapped her arms around Shinda and hugging her, and going to sleep, which happened super fast Athena was knocked out in ten seconds. Athena wasn't just weird like that.

OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:26 am
User Image
User Image

∑Location →→| Dorm room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Tired |
∑ Thoughts →→| Sleeping time|
∑ Attire →→| Black Kimono |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

It was a shame Shinda had a good day but the night held no comfort. Night terrors plagued Shinda's dreams. Having nothing referring back to Yzarkos, they just seemed random and out of the blue. Tossing and turning in her sleep, it seemed like she couldnt wake up and escape from the hell she was in. What was screaming in her dreams turned to screaming in real life. Shinda flailed about and elbowed Athena in the chest trying to escape from something in her dream. The problem was she still wasn't waking up....

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Athena was sleeping like a baby when she was felt Shinda's striking her in the chest. The sudden damage made Athena instantly wake up and catch her breath. Athena wasn't really good under pressure, seeing Shinda flail like that and screaming instantly made he think wake Shinda up, without hesitation Athena slapped Shinda across the face and started shouting "Wake up Shinda! Wake up!" Athena then noticed her head was very close to the headboard so thanks to Athena's fast thinking, she wrapped one arm around Shinda's body and started holding her tightly while protecting cherry blossom's head with her free hand. "Wake up please!"

OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:37 pm
User Image
User Image

∑Location →→| Dorm room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Terrified/Tired |
∑ Thoughts →→| What the hell is Happening?|
∑ Attire →→| Underwear and bra |
∑ Corruption Counter →→| 35% |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda was trying to flail about more but was being held by Athena but the slap, yelling and the grapple did manage to wake up Shin from her night terror. She wasnt quite sure where she was and what was happeneing but she just started crying. She was flailing about anymore and it was obvious now that she was awake. Shinda was babbling incoherently through her panic. She had nightmares before but this...This was different.

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:36 am
User ImageUser Image

Athena still held her friend close even when she stopped flailing she was still worried and Shinda's crying made it worse. Athena wanted to cry as well but held it in, she needed to stay strong for her and tell her that everything was alright. Athena sat up and while still hugging Shinda. "Shhhh, its ok, look it was just a dream I'm here." Athena started stroking her friend's hair and patting her back hoping it would calm her down. "Don't worry Cherry blossom everything's going to be ok, I'm sure it's just a one-time thing." Athena chuckled nervously, trying to make light of the subject and calm her friend. "Thank god I slept in your bed again, and somehow managed to wake you up......Nemesis needs to hear about this.....I hope this isn't the result of his trial."

OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:59 pm
User Image
User Image

∑Location →→| Dorm room|
∑ Attire →→| Underwear and bra |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda hugged Athena tightly trying to stifle her tears and catch her breath. Looking down at her neck, Athena could possibly see the start of Black veins where the necklace touches her skin. That was not there the previous day either. Shinda than began to mumble the same line over and over. "I don't want to hurt anyone. I don't want to hurt anyone. I don't want to hurt anyone." Shinda was still very much terrified but she was atleast now able to speak and not just mumble.

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Athena was somewhat relieved that Shinda was able to produce proper words instead of gibberish. Athena's eyes started watering as she heard what Shinda was saying, she didn't want and will not to accept the priest's assumptions, her friend isn't evil, she's a good person..."Shhh it's ok you didn't harm anyone, everyone is safe, it was only a nightmare." Athena's eyes trailed to Shinda's back and noticed black veins, it looked some kind of poison that's starting to spread from the back. Athena gulped before pulling away from Shinda to look her in the eye. Athena smiled to show her that everything was ok. "We better get ready or we'll be late for our first class. I heard we got a new cook. Let's go check out their specialty." Athena got off the bed and grabbed Shinda's hand she didn't force her to move or do anything, she simply stood there still smiling at her friend. "How about we go take a shower?"

Items: Phone.
Feeling: Worried
OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:51 am
User Image
User Image

∑Location →→| Dorm room|
∑ Attire →→| nothing |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda rubbed her eyes as Athena pulled away. The girl nodded to both the food and and shower. Taking her friends hand, Shinda shakily stood up. The poor girl looked like a mess. Shinda was glad to have someone like Athena by her side. She probably wouldnt have lasted this year without her. Stepping into the shower, Shinda took off her clothes and started the shower. She was more tired now than last night. Did that nightmare really take that much out of me. It was so real... Shinda stood in the shower and let the warm water hit her back. She didnt care if Athena joined her. At this point she wanted someone by her side. She didnt know what was happening. The wierd out of place thoughts, the nightmares, and the exorcism she got...none of it made sense. Shouldnt place why it was happening.

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Athena wanted to give Shinda some alone time, but she didn't leave the bathroom, she sat on the floor next to the shower. "What happened was all in your head, don't worry I have night terrors all the time, a hot bath and an exciting day is all you need." Athena heard the bell go off before getting up and pulling Shinda out of the shower. If Shinda's ever going to recover, she needed to see that today was nothing more than a normal day. "Come on we're already late let's go let's go!"

Feeling: Worried
OOC: Sorry it's so short! T.T you can make an exit post next if you want

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:15 pm
User Image
User Image

∑Location →→| Dorm room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Tired/???? |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Corruption Counter →→| 40% |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda heard the bell ring and slowly made her way out of the shower as Athena helped her. Once she dried off, got dressed and cleaned up a bit more, Shinda grabbed her bag and guitar and her phone. Everything felt so heavy. It had to be the loss of sleep. Athena spoke and told her that they needed to hurry. They were going to be late. Shinda nodded her head and started walking. "Im sorry, Athena... dont be late for me." Shinda said as the two left the dorm room.

-Exit-

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Running down the halls at full speed, Shinda didnt care who she ran into. making it to her room, Shinda went to open it but the door was locked. "Athena? Athena are you in there? Its me, Cherry Blossom!" Shinda continued to knock on the door but then tried searching for her key to her dorm room. Unable to locate it in her frantic search, She continued to knock on the door hoping Athena was alright.

∑Location →→|Art Studio|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Scared |
∑ Thoughts →→| Athena please be okay....|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Athena spent the entire day balling her eyes out, thanks to what Shinda told her the previous night Athena had no energy whatsoever to do anything but cry. Hearing the knocking on the door and the voice that came after made Athena jump out of her bed, she rushed to the door falling a couple of times but somehow managed to reach the door. Athena was about to open the door but froze just after unlocking the door. "Is this some sick joke? My friend just died, and you're here to prank me? Did Nemesis put you up to this? It's his fault this all happened...Go away this isn't funny." Athena left the door unlocked and walked back to her bed and stuffed her face back into her pillow.

Company: None
Feeling: Heartbroken
OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:18 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda felt really bad but at the same time, she remembered something that she told the girl. When Athena said that Nemesis was at fault. Shinda hit the door with a fist. "I told you before I left not to blame him. Yes he made the situation possible but I had the choice to say no or say yes." Shinda opened the door and walked in. "If you dont believe its me, well I will say this. You must be rubbing off on me, cause I cheated Death...well only cause your Dad saved me...and yes he's still dead. His Spirit saved me and now I have this body. I fluffy, busty, and still me." Shinda set down her things and stared at Athena. Wondering how she was going to take this form

∑Location →→|Art Studio|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Scared |
∑ Thoughts →→| Athena please be okay....|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote: