Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
History Classroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: History Class l Company ➤: Classmate? l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Entering his next class, Mithos noticed that once again, he was in a fairly empty classroom. Letting out a sigh, he took a seat in the middle of the room. On a desk in front of him however he did notice a bag. Perhaps someone is here? Mithos's thoughts were confirmed when he heard some strange noise coming from the supply closet. Keeping his focus on the closet, Mithos leaned his head onto the back of his hand.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

Current Theme➤: Wonderland

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:30 pm
User Image
User Image
◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Calm, Sadistic
Carrying > Baton, lighter, knife,sword.

Wearing >
Sailor outfit (without the hat)

Translation >

OoC > I'm prolly gonna change emeras banner again

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

I never miss class, but for some damned reason I missed two? Three classes today, on account of what? Staying for a little longer in Valeria's presence? I sighed, entering the history room, a lone occupant sat in the middle of the room, a blonde male. I sauntered over to the front most desk and took a seat, teacher's late. Again. One of these days I shall file a formal complaint.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Quote:

xNilu

Fatcat

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:58 pm

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Marie Antoinette Location ➤: Domain l Company ➤: Students(NPCs) l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

After about five minutes in the closet, Valeria emerged wearing a girly outfit but the clothing looked like it came out from the Victorian era. "Grrreetings my loyal subjects.~" she greeted in a formal fashion as she waved towards the students that entered the class, with her hand waving/turning right to left like how an old royal suitor will do it. She picked up her dress and made her way to the front of the class with a smug look on her face that the teacher decided not to show up today.

"Today ve are going to learn about French Rrevolution. Can anyone tell me vhat they know about it.~"
she said with glee as she swiftly took a black marker from the teacher's desk and placed a dot at the bottom of her right eye; like it was a mole. She made eye contact with Emera with a very known look saying, 'Yeah b****.~

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

xNilu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:14 pm

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: History Class l Company ➤: Classmate? l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

The boy felt another student walk in, but he didn't pay much attention to her. This class was just one of the classes he decided to take because, well, easy A for him. Being as old as he was, he had witnessed many of the great moments in history, some he even helped with.

Mithos blinked as a smaller girl walked out from the closet and stood in front of the class. She is the teacher..? She's like 12... Not too sure how he felt about this, the boy raised his hand to answer her question. Though, he didn't really wait to be called on he just started to speak. It was from 1789 to 1799, and it led to the end of the monarchy, and to many wars. Also, their leader, King Louis XVI, was executed in 1793.

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:34 pm
User Image
User Image
◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Calm, Sadistic
Carrying > Baton, lighter, knife,sword.

Wearing >
Sailor outfit (without the hat)

Translation >

OoC > I'm prolly gonna change emeras banner again

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

I had decided to do breathing exercises in lieu of pulling out my history books, seeing the teacher wasn't here anyways. Perhaps I could relax, but the most peculiar thing happened. In a good way I think? Valeria suddenly appeared, like the creatures from one of those games the boys seem to have an addiction with. Wearing a white dress resembling one from the victorian era; it complimented her naturally silver hair and light blue eyes perfectly.

She strutted out from a nearby closet, announcing her arrival with a butchered french accent, mixing with her own russian. I couldn't laugh because it was just...alluring. She fired off a question, but my mind didnt register, still stuck on its thoughts about this gorgeous piece of russian cuisine in front of me.

If that wasn't killer enough than the stare did it for me, we locked eyes. The crimson red of mine against the paled turquoise of hers.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX
xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:09 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.════════╗
Lιηηια Ƙηιgнт
Hιѕтσяу Ƭєαcнєя
╚════════.♥.═╝

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Ɯнєη ǀ ѕαу ǀ ωαηт уσυ тσ ѕнυт υρ,

Linnia staggered into the classroom. "How am I always late?" Linnia muttered as she meandered to her desk. She was relieved to see there was more of a turnout in students this time. Last class there was only one student. There was a couple students this time. Linnia's tutor was in the classroom as well. With the tutor there teaching the class she would be able to write up a test for the class. She was happy to see that the tutor was picking up where Linnia had left off. Linnia waved at the tutor as she pulled out a paper and started to write up questions. She wanted to really test her students, make sure that they were paying attention. She was not going to make it an easy test. History was important, You could look back on history to avoid repeating it, though the sad reality was that history always repeated itself.

After a bit Linnia reached into her desk and pulled out a chocolate bar, munching on it as she reviewed the test she had wrote. Now she had two choices, photocopy enough for the class, or type it out and print a few sheets off. Linnia had nice handwriting so she would just make copies and save some time. "Valeria, What do you think of this test?" Linnia asked calling the tutor over. It was a very specific test and would not be easy for anyone who had not been paying attention to the lesson. but of course this test would be given out at the end of the lesson.

Ƭнαт мєαηѕ ǀ ωαηт уσυ тσ ѕнυт υρ"

ƪ(`▿▿´ƪ)συт σf ¢нαяє¢тєя:Nom nomming cookies nom nom

User Image

xNilu

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:45 am

Penny stood at the door and took a deep breath before placing her hand gently on the door and opening it slowly. She blushed as she noticed how full the class was. Great... She mumbled as she quietly made her way to an empty desk. She placed her head on the desk. Late... late .. late everywhere.... but out of her four classes...she now knew how to get to two. She sighed before looking up at the front. It seemed class was actually just about to start. She now began to scan the room. She noticed Two females and a male... Wait...Mithos.... a small smiled crept on her face before she shook her head slightly and directed her attention back to the front of the room.

Location, Location, Location: History
Person I'm with: Other Students
How I'm feeling: I need to stop...
OCC:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:25 pm

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Marie Antoinette Location ➤: Domain l Company ➤: Students & Teacher l Item/s ➤: N/A

Okay he's boy.' Valeria though as she stared at the blonde student, when she saw him she was struggling to distinguish if it was a he or a she because of his feminine like face and shoulder length hair. "Korrect.~ Frrrench RRRevolution vas perrriod of time in Frrrance when people overrrthrrrew monarrrchy and took kontrrrol of goverrrnment." she take her pink fan out and patted Emera gently on the head. "Make surrre you arrre paying attention zerrre mademoiselle." Before she can continued with the class she turned her head whe she heard a familiar voice. 'Vhat seriously!?' her jaw dropped when she saw the teacher enter.

She watched the teacher go through her desk and chocolate bar and papers? Valeria approached the teacher when she called for her then swiped the test paper, she blinked. "Easy~! Make it more challenging." she smiled, well...in her eyes it seemed easy enough, history was one of the subjects she is sure enough to get an A grade rather than English Language. She suddenly placed both her hands together in front of her chest like she was praying and stared at Linnia. "Please kan I just teach zee klass for few minutes PLEASE~...It vas so hard finding zis dress and faking french accent." she begged with pleading grey eyes.

Out.Of.Chains:

ezmii11-1

Diabolical Donut

xX Yennefer Xx

xNilu

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:48 am

Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: History Class l Company ➤: Classmate & Teacher? l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

The girl teaching the class seemed to really like her job, was it considered a job? Either way, she was the only thing keeping Mithos from falling asleep. Sadly, the class came to a halt as another woman entered the classroom. She seemed older then the rest of them, so he assumed she was the teacher. However she...wasn't teaching the class? Letting out a sigh, Mithos turned his gaze out the window.

He began to think about how he planned to use the rest of his time for the day. He could always see Sol, or maybe Penny. Or perhaps he could retreat to the woods for a silent walk. A familiar aura entered the classroom and Mithos immediately turned around. It was Penny. A smile on his face, Mithos waved to the girl. Is she in all of my classes..? he thought as he turned back around.

XxIce_ReaperxX

ezmii11-1

xNilu

Diabolical Donut

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:38 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.════════╗
Lιηηια Ƙηιgнт
Hιѕтσяу Ƭєαcнєя
╚════════.♥.═╝

"Ɯнєη ǀ ѕαу ǀ ωαηт уσυ тσ ѕнυт υρ,

Linnia smiled at Valeria and patted her on the head. :Should I be worried you want my job?" Linnia teased the girl before looking to her class. "Well, I'll tell you what. You can finish up the lesson today, and tomorrow I go back to teaching. How's that?" She asked standing up. "You seem to know what I have planned for the class. But first, before you finish, I just wish to ask one question to the class." Linnia said starting off. "Who can tell me off the top of their heads, Who Marat was, how he died and who committed the crime?" She asked seeing how much of the french revolution they knew. This would be on the test of course, along with several other questions. As a teacher she wanted to see how much they knew and how much she could teach them. Linnia was very passionate about history, After all she had lived though it. Sh say the French revolution first hand. How it started, and how it ended. It truly was a bloody hell.

Linnia took notice of the student who arrived late, Since she too was late Linnia would just let her off with a warning. "Ah, Late as well, Tell you what? I'll let you off this once since I too understand what it's like to be. late. But do try to be on time for the rest of my lessons, I would hate for you to miss out on anything I teach you." She said giving the girl a reassuring smile. Linnia despite being a hardass, could have her sweet side. Though it all depended on her mood. Linnia could be one hell of a b***h if given the right circumstances.

Soon a familiar sound broke her away from her thoughts and she sighed. "The bell already?" She walked over ad set back in her chair. "I need to keep better track of time." She muttered. She was late for various reasons, though next time she planned on being on time. "Well class, Looks like class is over but, Anyone who wants to stick around will get cookies." She stated with a smirk, though she figured no one would actually take her up on that offer.

Ƭнαт мєαηѕ ǀ ωαηт уσυ тσ ѕнυт υρ"

ƪ(`▿▿´ƪ)συт σf ¢нαяє¢тєя:Nom nomming cookies nom nom

User Image

ezmii11-1

xNilu

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:43 am

Penny couldn't help but giggle at the female's enthusiasm when it came to teaching the class. She truly hated history but perhaps they would make it fun. As the teacher directed her attention to her the Kitsune rid herself of the giggles and blushed lightly. "Y-yes Ma'am...I'll make sure to come on time...thank you" At least she had no more excuses now. She knew how to get here. Her ears perked up when the bell rang Wow...i really was veeerry late.... She sighed.Well, at least it was her last class. She turned to Mithos and smiled wondering if she should go bug him. However, she decided against it remembering he had mentioned something about hanging out with Sol in a previous class. She took hold of her bag on the floor with out getting up when her ears perked up Ooooh... she loved sweets. If she had nothing better to do... maybe..just maybe she'd stay.

OCC:

Diabolical Donut

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:50 pm

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Marie Antoinette Location ➤: Domain l Company ➤: Students & Teacher l Item/s ➤: N/A

Valeria looked around the class and was a bit taken back that no one has answered the teacher's question yet. Val rose her hand, "Jean-Paul Marrrat vas Frrrench politikal zeorrrist, physician, and scientist who bekame best known forrr his rrrole as rrradikal jourrrnalist and politician durrring Frrrench RRRevolution...vasn't it by assassination. His killer vas....vas... voman firrrst off....Charrrlotte Korrrday! Arrrrghh ! Give me + in default please." Valeria answered with a smug smile that she knew she would get the question right though the question about WHO killed the man was tricky.

Valeria let out an irritated huff when the bell rang, before she can change her her costume back to her ordinary clothes in the closet. She raised both her eyebrows when the teacher offered cookies so the class can stay put, "Zat depends...vhat kind of cookies?" she asked.

Out.Of.Chains:

ezmii11-1

Diabolical Donut

xX Yennefer Xx

xNilu

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:33 am

Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: History Class l Company ➤: Classmate & Teacher? l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

The blonde haired boy let out a sigh as he heard the bell ring. Looking over to talk to Penny, Mithos saw that she was thinking about staying for...cookies? Shaking his head, the boy grabbed his book bag and headed out the door. Maybe he would venture into the woods again to relax...

-Exit-

XxIce_ReaperxX

ezmii11-1

xNilu

Diabolical Donut

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:32 am

The young Kitsune giggled as she watched Valeria. She had some sort of charisma and perhaps sticking around would help with whatever test or pop quiz they would get. She watched Mithos get up and leave, she smiled and waved bye to him but something told her he seemed rather tense. She stood up but he left quite quickly so she ended up sitting back in her chair. Maybe...I'll catch up with him later... and see what's up she thought to herself as she directed her attention outside the window. Most of her day had been a waste and if her parents had known how many classes had been skipped in her short time being here...there would definitely be some sort of outrage, but thankfully no one had to know except her. It didn't take long before she directed her attention back to the two females who seem to be the ones to teach the course.

After a couple of minutes, her eyes began to get heavy. That was right. History was never her forte. She yawned and picked up her things and smiled. "Thank you for the warning and it was a pleasure meeting you both. Can't wait for the next class" she smiled as she walked out of the class.

~Exit~

OCC:

Diabolical Donut

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:30 pm

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Boss Location ➤: Domain l Company ➤: Students(NPCs) l Item/s ➤: N/A

+Exits+

Out.Of.Chains:

xNilu

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]