Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Clock Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:35 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Selene... Hurt. In places she would rather not be hurting. She was still crying, again, as she had been for almost the entire time the woman had been doing.. That to her. She didn't even want to think of it. When that demon knelt again, she flinched away, though she was unable to do.. Anything, really. She was relieved when all the woman did was begin untying her. That made her skin crawl. She felt so many things, none the least of which was sick to her stomach. She didn't want to go anywhere else with this demon.. Mostly, she wanted to just curl up and wish for the ground to just swallow her whole. Preferably killing her.

She definitely shouldn't have just let herself be taken away from Ashe's room.. Definitely not so easily. She was regretting that a great deal, even though there was nothing she could have done. The full horror of what had just happened hadn't even really sunk into her yet.. If it wasn't for that reminder that Valeria would be killed if she did the wrong thing, she probably would have screamed. But Val would die if she did that.. So instead, she curled up and turned away from the demon. A second later, and she found herself retching, vomiting up a mix of bile and a white liquid. Her throat stung, and soon her nose was too. It smelled awful, which only made her retch more until her stomach was completely empty.

She was still feeling like throwing up some more when she was picked up. She squirmed and tried to move away from the demon, not wanting her to touch her, but she found herself being carried off anyway.. To wherever they were going next. She ended up hiding her eyes in part of the towel, while trying to curl up as much as she could. Part of her hoped someone would come save her.. But mostly, she just wanted to disappear. It was all probably just wishful thinking. That demon was right. It was really late, so it was unlikely anyone would even catch a glimpse of them. Let alone try to help.. This demon was also a staff member, after all.

{Exits}
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Still kinda feverish ✲ Mood: Tired, in pain ✲ Thoughts: Ow....

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

βᶒᶉᶅίϙȥ Ϩųҏҏᶅίᶗᶒ

∑ Location →→| Clock Tower |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Relaxed (Calmed and Relaxing) |
∑ Thoughts →→| Why is this so relaxing? |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| People |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→| Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| Ahnack |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| Ahnack/Morgan |
∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Let shadows guide you and fear not the dark my friend."

Deciding to explore the school during his break, he found himself in the clock tower. This is where his first attempt at claiming the school started. Him and and another demon melded in with the students and cause quite the chaotic year. For reason though...every time he came here he felt relaxed as if calm just washed over him. This could be the one place in the world where he felt at ease but never knew why. Climbing on some of the rafters, Berlioz took a seat on one of the cross beams and stared at one of the Glass Clocks faces.

"Lest the fear begin to devour you..."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:00 pm

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cecile looked up and down and around at least looking for on of her grandchildren. But unfortunately she forgot to ask Yennefer if she knew how her grandson looked like, she already knows that Ciri looks somewhat like the ghost having remembered the witch mistook her for the girl when they first meet. When she entered the Clock Tower, the area automatically smelt of Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Bean Frosting. "If I were a youngster were would a be.~" she poked her chin, speaking of youngster she saw a boy with white hair and cyan eyes sitting on the cross beams. The ghost let out a giggle, "That's where my hubby used to sit.~" she pointed out, making her appearance to the student. Cecile floated up towards the male student and looked at him, she placed her arms on her hips as she floated mid-air. "I hasn't seen you before. Are you new here~?" She asked with a cat like smile.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:41 pm

βᶒᶉᶅίϙȥ Ϩųҏҏᶅίᶗᶒ

∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ People Near By →→| A ghost |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

It was so relaxing sitting in the rafters of the clock tower. Letting one of his legs swing off the side, a voice broke his silence. At first first Berlioz did not turn to face the ghost. He may be young but he knew spirits very well. The second question was what peaked his interest slightly. "No. I've been here before. Though the situation was much more...aggressive." Berlioz slightly tilted his to look at who he was talking to. Berlioz wasnt shocked at all. In fact there was a very lack luster response in body language and vocal tone. Thinking about the first statement the ghost maid, was confusing to him. He couldnt put together what that had to do with him. Little did he know, it had alot to do with him. "Who are you anyway?" Berlioz asked with a mild mono toned voice. Though a smell filled his nose...and then the clock tower now smelled like a bakery. Was this ghost a floating bakery or something?

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:39 am

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

Cecile stared at the young boy and gave him a questionable look when he said 'aggressive'. Is he a delinquent? She stared at him sternly like how a parent stares at their child when they catch them misbehaving. "You don't know me.~ Well my name is Cecile, Cecile Videl and also the boss of this school. If I see a speck of graffiti or vandalism I'm coming for you boy!" she declared while holding her nose up her like she was a snob. She let out a laugh, "I'm just kidding dear.~ But really if I catch you doing something wrong I'll send your a** to the headmaster, we are homies and also my baby~!" she said with a piece sign trying to keep up with the coolness and vocabulary of this day of generation. "Now it's my turn, who...are...you~?" she said inching closer to his face from ever word she spoke until she was like 2 inches away from him.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:07 am

βᶒᶉᶅίϙȥ Ϩųҏҏᶅίᶗᶒ

∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Scoffing slightly at the threat to send him to the headmasters office, Berlioz waited til the woman was 2 inches from his face before he answered her question. If this woman was Lucius' mother, then she was his grandmother. "Your Grandson. Lucius is my Father, just found that out last night. " Berlioz looked away from Cecile and leaned his head back on the beam. His tone didnt hold anger but held resentment and frustration. The boy had stopped swinging his leg off the side of the beam and just let it hand over the side. He wasnt too sure why this ghost was so happy. Theres nothing to be that happy for.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:49 am

Mood ➤: GRANDMOTHER l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Grandson!?! l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

Cecile stared at him emotionless, she cocked her head to the side like she was a broken doll. "Grand-son..." the woman trailed off. The ghost began to fade away until she disappeared after a good 30 seconds. The ghost appeared again and Cecile was smothering her grandson with hugs and kisses. She was hugging him on his side while rubbing cheek against. "OH MY GOD!! You took after your mother~!" she cooed at his appearance she pulled away from then placed both of her hands on his cheek. She analysed his facial features carefully, he turned his head from left to right then straight again. "Yes you are my grandson, it's my grandmama instincts are tingling all over.~" she cheered that her first attempt was a success. She let go of his face then sat besides him, "So, hows life my dear boy.~"

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:36 pm

βᶒᶉᶅίϙȥ Ϩųҏҏᶅίᶗᶒ

∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

When his newly found grandmother disappeared, Berlioz sighed and relaxed a bit more. That solace would not last long however. His grandmother reappeared giving him more hug and kisses than he had in his life combined....well that he could remember at least. With a very not amused look on his face, he waited til Cecile was done smothering him before speaking. "Well the man I was trying to kill is my father, I'm leagues below my mother in power, Was almost killed last year by Mother's friend, Im trapped inside a school I dont want to be in, Everything I planned is falling apart right in front of me. I'd say its going pretty good." Berlioz was very sarcastic with the last statement he made. The Clock tower was the only place he wanted to be in right now.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:55 am

Mood ➤: WTF l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Grandson l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

Cecile stared at Berlioz in utter confusion with a mixture of horror, "What the fishcake." she doesn't support speaking vulgar language. She laid the back of her hand on his forehead to check his temperature. "Who hurt you dear..." she trailed off solemnly. "Whats the reason to kill your father? I mean...aren't you happy that you found someone that made you into XY or help you brought you in this world?" she asked with a worried smile, what was going on this teenager's head. "Your mother needs to pick her friends wisely..." she hasn't met a woman before that had a friend that would kill her baby!

Cecile raised her hand then gently smacked Berlioz at the back of his head. "CHILD! Education is more important than running around terrorizing or killing people and force them to obey your ever word. Or burn this school down to the ground and crush everyone's hopes and dreams." she paused, she snapped her fingers. "Boy.~ I know these things.~ I have you seeeen the cemetery." she knows this school wasn't exactly filled with normal people that would ditch it to find fame or dreams, it was way less sane than that. Cecile analyzed her grandson face and posture, he looked calm and relaxed than a crazy manic. She laughed, "I don't blame if you decide to live up here, this place always gives a sense of tranquility, this was the place I always saw your grandfather at. He said, 'It's better than being with ants down below." she laughed

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:08 pm

βᶒᶉᶅίϙȥ Ϩųҏҏᶅίᶗᶒ

∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"She goes by the name Cal. She is only friends with my mother. Cal cant be killed and Cal will never be strong enough to end my mother. To Cal, Im a threat that can be dealt with." Skytherix didnt move an inch when Cecile place her hand on his forehead. He seemed to more frustrated when he spoke of Lucius. "He is the one thing that stands between me and the throne. What kind of heir can I be if cant even match any of them in power. I knew him only as the Exiled Devil and with my Mother taking over Hell...I needed to prove to her that I was worthy of one day being Lord. I'm not strong enough to take him on and now here I am being toyed with..." Sky clenched his fist tightly and moved on to the other comment his grandmother made about his actions. Apparently his grandfather and he shared similar views about the people on the mortal realm. "At least my grandfather and I shared similar views on the ants below. Their hopes and dreams mean nothing to me. Last time I lowered my guard for another...I costed me...and they vanished. The ants below me are tools and i will no longer see them as anything else." Skytherix tone was harsh but not at his grandmother. He still bared two scars from the previous year. One physical and one emotional. Some scars werent meant to heal .

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:19 pm

Mood ➤: Grandmother l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Grandson l Item/s ➤: Puppet Family l State ➤: Visible

Cecile stared at him blankly when he explained why he didn't like his father. Half of the things he said didn't make sense to about Hell. A question popped up, "Gosh you kids are growing so fast, already think about the future. Prove her how?" She raised both of her hands then the ghost was holding a control bar on each with strings. At the end of the strings there was a wooden puppet that looks like her grandson. "Be cautious when you say.~ 'Mother! I'll prove to you I'll be Lord one day.'" she used the puppet for a ventriloquism act. "Because you never know what might run inside the child's head when he or she says that especially for a higher place in Hell." The puppet Sky was sitting on a miniature throne. "It can lead you either success, banishment, imprisonment or death in the end. From what I can think of." she commented.

Cecile blinked when his grandson explained about the 'ants' and his lost. She smiled. "Of course life is a b****. If it was a slut, it would easy. Pardon my language. What are you talking about tools for~ Tools are meant to help you fix things but you are using them for ...who knows what but I know its not good. You already have some people to guide you.~" Another set of puppets played into the seen and it was both his mother and father. "Yes, the past can bite you and leave you with a scar. But don't forgive and forget, that's nonsense! Remember and recover, that's what I say.~" She placed an arm around her grandson. "You have a choice, you can choose to listen to me or ignore this crazy cupcake old lady."

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:33 am

βᶒᶉᶅίϙȥ Ϩųҏҏᶅίᶗᶒ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Relaxed/??? |
∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ People Near By →→| Grandma Cecile |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| none |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| none |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Sky listened to his Grandmother. This time he did not speak at all while the woman spoke to him. The puppet and warnings about what might happen to him, did not bother him. If he failed...there was no place for him. Success was his only option. When Cecile placed an arm around him, it was the first time in a decade that this form of comfort was made. After Cecile told him that he had a choice, he stared at the puppets of him and his parents together. He released his marks he place on the boy from the last class he was in. "......" Sky didnt know what to do. Placing his hands to his face, he growled as he gripped his face in frustration. It felt like he was being torn in pieces between what he thought he was meant for, what he wanted, and what he needed to do.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:31 pm

Mood ➤: Grandmother l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Grandson l Item/s ➤: Puppet Family l State ➤: Visible

When she didn't hear any form of response except of the sound of frustration, 'I take it he listened to the old crazy cupcake lady.~' she smiled. Though that smile disappeared when she realized what she might have done, "Now, that doesn't mean you can't pursue your goal and make Mama proud. Like I said before you already have two powerful tools right under your nose the whole time! I mean they're both powerful and they made this cute little pie.~" She playfully pinched his cheeks. "I mean, you can always ask them for guidance and be taken under the wing about the game of Death and Destruction. That's their job.~ That is if you prefer working solo." she cooed while rubbing her grandson back with a sense of care and comfort. The little throne disappeared and there was a little chess table set up along with two wooden chairs, the competitors were Puppet Skytherix and Puppet Lucius while Puppet Silver was watching her son on the side lines.

"Strategy and Tactics~ Tactics is knowing what to when there is something to do, strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do, get it~" Puppet Lucius moved a game piece,
"Your move~"

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:49 am

βᶒᶉᶅίϙȥ Ϩųҏҏᶅίᶗᶒ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Relaxed/??? |
∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ People Near By →→| Grandma Cecile |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| none |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| none |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

The sound of frustration was diminishing as Cecile spoke again. He listened again and watched as the puppets of him and his father began to play a game of chess. Sky doubt if his mother would help him after what he said before he left. He had yet to see if Lucius was even able to teach in the first place. Though after hearing the bell ring, that meant Sky needed to head to class. Before he left, he reached over to the puppets and moved one of his game pieces. Skytherix hopped off the beam and landed on the floor. "Your move father. Thank you Grandmother." Skytherix proceeded to leave the clock tower and head to his next class...the one with his father in it.

-Exit-

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:38 am

"Anytime dear.~" Cecile said happily as she watched her grandson leave, but she couldn't help but think she may have broken the boy. But she has some light, so was that okay? She just had to wait and see how things turn out. With that said, Cecile stood and right away flew through the the clock's face.
+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash