Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands
[META] The Hlare's Call (Feb-Mar 2017) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:28 am
Blasaz ushered Krisis away, the men were 'busy at work' trying to gather numbers to help find some items for the Hlares. The goddess didn't have any intentions of sticking around, until she saw that her daughter had paused in her steps, yet again. Another boy. This one was pale as well, did Krisis have a type? The mother wondered, but this pale male had the beautiful markings of a butterfly lost in a rainbow. "Krisis, who is that?" The words seemed to strike life into her little girl and suddenly she was all blushing and a touch moody.

"Who, him?" She pointed towards the pale male with beautiful markings. "He's no one." She said, all to quickly and even she knew it. Parts of her felt compelled to go and say hello, but no, she wouldn't do that. "Should we go over to him?" Blasaz offered, almost as though she were reading her daughters emotions clearly, but Krisis gave a firm.. "No." Speaking with him wasn't worth the hassle and as prepared as she was to argue in front of a crowd, she wasn't.

Epine de Rose
Krisis is so salty xP

User Image
Kluna, who never appears to be far from her apprentice, wasn't about to change things up. She didn't arrive with Dione, but when she did come about she immediately found her place amongst the Stormborn and not the Bahari. "I concur." She muttered, just catching the last little bit of her apprentices charming explanation of the why's behind this silliness. Had she arrived sooner she'd have given her two cents on the matter and perhaps raked Tethys himself over a hot pile of ash - did he suddenly find this whole ordeal amusing? Deep down she knew that couldn't be, since in the grand scheme of things this fight was personal.

"Have we had any luck with finding supplies yet Dione?" She inquired lightly, the number of lions that had come to join them were quite high and so she figured they would be making quick work of this - that was her hope. Though she wouldn't be surprised if the lot of them weren't able to identify what they were even looking for - had they been instructed prior to all of this? Her eyes wanted so badly to roll in their sockets at the thought of a bunch of lions just wandering around picking at weeds to bring back for show and tell.

User Image
Iloziya hadn't had much sleep the night before, in fact he had spent plenty of it thinking and drinking. One he hated, the other seemed to calm it. Which was which was yet to be determined and that was how he had left things. So when he approached the group where there was plenty of shouting he winced a small amount, but relaxed his face as immediately as he could. There was no shame in a hangover, the Stormborn weren't unused to it, from what he had gathered but he still felt a small amount of shame in it. Once his home ideals are beaten out of him he'd find peace, he was sure of it.

"Well how are things going here?" He asked to no one in particular, as a right hand for Tethys he recognized plenty of the Stormborn, but he was still learning to recognize the faces of the Bahari that wandered about seeking out the materials. The ones he did recognize weren't in his immediate vicinity and so he didn't bother to say a damn thing, yet.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:41 am
Liviyathan smiled, a calm gentle smile, she took a really deep breath. She had to do this, she had to get more used to being social she couldn't just stand on the edge forever.

"Roots and starfish, shouldnt be too hard." She gave a little nod, her deep magenta eyes looking the male over. "I'v never seen you around here before." she tilts her head and blinks a few times, a feeling of curiosity rising in her chest, she had been a rogue once after all she knew what it was like past the borders of the bahari. There was a big wide world out there and this male was obviously from there.

"My name is Liviyathan." She paused for a moment and pursed her lips "I think I know a good place for roots, follow me." She smiles, she was feeling more relaxed already, obviously concentrating on being social with one unknown lion was much easier than interacting with everyone.

AstoriaFallen

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:56 am
Pili became aware of some new faces, more stormborn it would appear and then someone else she didn't know. Watching them curiously she kept quiet and then decided to approach the purple male. "Hello, what is your name?" She asked Iloziya curiously.

Mysses Greenie

Cheveyo smiled. "I wouldn't think starfish would be much of an issue, since you are on the coast." He said listening to the sound of the waves. "I've been here before in the past, but I don't think we've ever crossed paths until now." He said to her warmly as he followed alongside her after she introduced herself. "Liviyathan, that's a pretty name." He tested it on his tongue and liked the way the syllables sounded coming across his lips. "Would you mind if I called you Livy?"

He asked.

He then got a rather excited look, "Oh, here is some roots." He said picking them up.

14pts team cap.
Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:25 pm
Looking back at the silver male she gave a nod of her head. Everyone liked to shorten her name, she could live with it. "Yes Livy is fine. Chev." She laughed a little to herself, she wasnt sure she had ever shortened anyone's name before but it seemed she was making a friend here so perhaps she could try it.

"Seems you're in for some luck there." She gave a nod and helped him to pull up the roots. She realised slowly maybe they should have brought something to carry all of these things in. "Maybe we should get something to carry all of these things." She pursed her lips "Lets see if we can get a really big leaf from the jungle." she turned on her heel and plodded up the beach towards the dappled canopy.

AstoriaFallen

Syrius Lionwing

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:36 pm
It seemed his question had fallen on deaf ears, that was fine - to have it swallowed by the goings on wasn't entirely a surprise as the pair of Captains seemed to slave drivers in their own way. His head was drumming now, softly at first, but it was the kind of drumming he knew would grow into something uncontrollably painful later on - a lion just couldn't get a break when it came to drinking. So when someone spoke he groaned, noticeably, but still adjusted himself to better face the source of the 'noise' before speaking.

"Hm." He stated, not answering the abrupt question right away. Based on the scent on the fem who had approached him he was speaking with a Bahari girl. This wasn't entirely how he expected today to go - some time in a spotlight with someone, which is how he saw a one on one to be, would be interesting. "My name, you're quite demanding." He said, a sense of teasing filled his voice as he spoke to her, followed by a smirk. "The names Iloziya, or Ziya - should we become friends." The smirk remained, though it almost shifted to a smile. He wasn't about to give up to much to soon.

Formalities were drilled into him though and so his next question was simply a habit. "What's yours?" he would have kicked himself, but instead he rolled with it.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:09 pm
She watched as the purple male turned to see who had addressed him and she did her best to come off as friendly but not overly so. "What can I say. I know what I want." She laughed lightly and she raised a brow. "I'm not sure Ziya, should we become friends?" She asked him coyly.

"I'm Pili." She said with a grin as she allowed everything else to fall away, her attention focused on Ziya. She was quite curious about this stranger visiting their pride.

Mysses Greenie

He smiled when she returned his greeting with a nickname of her own. "I think that would be a marvelous idea." He said following in step beside her. "We can even use some of the vies to tie it shut if we need to." He suggested as he looked around.

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:02 am
Something that never ceased, but always surprised him, was just how friendly these lions were. Surely they were suspicious of the outsiders? Alarmed? Worried? He could list a whole number of other things they ought to feel, but clearly they had put their faith in their leader and had set their normal feelings aside - that in itself was impressive. To witness such a unwavering amount of respect and trust like that was incredible. Tethys had commanded the same kind of respect, but it wasn't common for a Stormborn to feel fear or anything beyond confidence, at least not openly - though some situations did call for it.

"Ah, a lioness who knows what she wants." He smiled fondly. "A lioness who knows that usually already has everything she needs in the world - though my friendship should certainly be on that list." lloziya said with a tone that suggested a little more than a friendship.

"Pili." He said the name as though he were tasting a fine meat or ale. The letters flowed well together and he found he enjoyed the sound. "Well Pili, what say we mull over this friendship ordeal while looking for some materials?" He suggested, noticing she'd lost her focus on the reason the pair of them had even began speaking. "The Captain would certainly appreciate a win here, if we could find a thing or two." Ziya tried, he knew very little about what they needed to find, of course the goal was to find everything on a list, but he'd listened very little - basically he was failing at his current objective (fortunately there were plenty of lions about).

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:18 am
Mysses Greenie

"I wouldn't say I have EVERYTHING I need, though I think your company was something I was very much lacking." She put a little emphasis on everything. She had been born an outsider and brought into the pride, her father having been a pirate.

She had never met him but she wondered what he was like. Was she anything like him? A coy grin slipped across her lips. "I've already found a couple things, but I think if we spend some time together searching I think we might pull something together." She hoped to find a few more things, at least more than what she had. But this distraction was well worth it.

At least she thought so.

"Here are some more roots." She said looking down and picking it up and placing it with the other two she had found.

16pts.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Epine de Rose rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:29 am
[For Astoria's poor sanity I'm going to help her play on Team Cap rofl...]

As Dione was joined by the High Priestess she raised a brow; she would give credit where it was due, the females of the Bahari could certainly display an admirable level of pride. While this particular pride may not have bared its teeth often, some of them definitely did exhibit an impressive amount of confidence. A small part of her sincerely hoped that they won, if only so that her brother would be knocked down a peg or two.

After all, regardless of who won, the Priestesses and the Hlare were still going to benefit from the supplies that were located.

"We shall see," Dione replied in a vague tone and finally turned her gaze towards Kluna. By now the chocolate lioness and the former pirate had already bounded off to prove her wrong.

"Perhaps we should wander and locate our own supplies while they are in the middle of their treasure hunt," she advised with a chuckle. "At least the Bahari'mtoto, to their credit, do seem to know what they are looking for... But the majority of the rogues do not," she paused. Truthfully she hadn't arrived in time to find out whether or not they had been briefed on exactly what they were seeking but no matter, it seemed one or two Hlare were waiting near by to collect and place the stuff away for safe keeping, they would keep everyone right.

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen

Mysses Greenie

The pair of twins promptly skidded to a halt as Ume greeted them. They weren't entirely sure of who she was, at least not in name, but based on her appearance they had a sneaking suspicion that this was Yukio's aunt. What was her name again? They couldn't remember, they never remembered, not when there were things to do, people to see, and worlds to entertain (or torture, depending on your view).

Nevertheless, their shouting was temporarily stilled as they regarded the lioness with interest. If she was who they thought she was then surely that would mean that she held the answer to one of their questions. They had a job to do and while the brothers could surely do it alone, it was far more appropriate for them to drag along their new found best friend forever as well...

"We're looking for Yukio," Huo confirmed at last and sat himself down, mud slowly but surely sliding down his legs.

"Have you seen her?" Shui asked curiously and motioned with his paws. "She's about this tall, has black side burns -"

"You sure this one doesn't know how she looks? I thought this was her aunt."

"We gotta be sure though," Shui pointed out. "Just in case this is an imposter!"

Pollack

Meanwhile, Tomorbaatar had not gone unnoticed... While his intentions were not clear and the one who had sighted him wasn't particular suspicious, his 'uncertainty' had at least been seen. To the Bumani in question, Tomorbaatar currently looked like a lion who was categorically not a gardener. In short, Tomor would make the perfect companion to a Bumani who had absolutely no intention of digging up plants in the hopes that he would encounter the right plant or root.

"Ma'am," Solomon gave a bow of his head as he passed by the pair of deities, ignoring Krisis's distaste for him as always. He wouldn't make small talk with them for the time being, he had no reason to do so (and it was clear he wasn't welcome), but he would at least pick up the wandering male and drag him off to be useful.

"You might as well come with me," he said with a chuckle and motioned for Tomor to follow. "The starfish are easier to find," he explained. "Might need to do a bit of fishing but the hit rate is far better than random botany," he finished as he strode off.

Kimaria

"Oh I see how it is!" Tethys wailed as he watched Xochi jog off to side with the pair of twins. "Xochi I thought what you and I had was special!" he called out and fell to the ground. It was all very dramatic, and all very overblown, truth be told it was 100% Tethys through and through and absolutely no one was going to take him seriously. Unsurprisingly his band were already ignoring his antics as they set about locating what he needed regardless of whether they had decided to ally with the Bahari or stick with their Captain.

"You know..." Ram mused as he continued to watch the Captain roll about on the ground. "I don't think they care," he added. He had caught sight of a number of his children barrelling on to the scene and was keeping half an eye on them. He was confident that they would behave however, albeit it 'behave' was a rather debatable choice of phrase to use but he imagined they wouldn't cause too much chaos.

For the time being he was confident they would simply participate. The two boys loved a good game and this would be no exception for them. It would keep the busy for the day and hopefully, as a blessing for the Pombuka, it would tire the little blighters out.

"Oh they never care," Tethys agreed. "They only care when it really matters," Tethys said with a touch of pride in his voice. "Any other time they treat me exactly like they're supposed to."

"Without respect?" Ram teased.

"Like a brother," Tethys replied with a smile.

Ram: 3 | Tethys: 3 | Shui: 2 | Huo: 2 | Dione: 2 | Solomon: 2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:26 am
[CURRENT POINTS]
Team Cap: 18pts || Team Surf: 44pts

"Well folks, it looks like the Bahari'mtoto are taking a commanding lead. The pride have risen up to meet this challenge with gusto but there's still a chance the Stormborn can recover~!"

Epine de Rose

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:25 am
AstoriaFallen

Liviyathan lead Chev towards the jungle and picking a particularily large leaf and some thin vines she fashioned a bag which she slipped over the rainbow lions head. "There." She nodded and smiled at the big silver male her magenta eyes laughing. The bag was a bit unkempt but it would do for the job at hand.

"Should we look for some roots while we are up here?"

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:52 am
Syrius Lionwing

As he watched her pick out a rather large leaf he couldn't help but be astonished by it's size, it was definitely going to hold everything they might find. "I'm sure we should be able to find a couple things up here, being we are in a more jungle part of the pride." He said looking around for a few things, hoping to turn up something at least.

"Do you see anything?" He asked not really finding anything himself.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:00 pm
The dark lioness shook her head "I'm afraid I'm not much of a gatherer. I do know the pride pretty well though, i have been here for a while." She nodded her head sagely, she had been here long enough that she knew almost every ince of the bahari pride lands. She liked too explore alone, she loved the sea when she could just stare at it alone.

"Hmm, maybe the jungle isn't the best place, lets huff it down to the rock pools okay?"

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:02 pm
Team Cap: 20

"I really hope we find a starfish, I've never actually seen one of those." He said with a smile as they made their way down to the rock pools. As they traveled along something caught his eye and he picked up the roots and placed them in the makeshift bag along with the other stuff he had found earlier. "Here's another root." He said with a happy smile. While it was a slow and steady search at least he was being helpful!

"Did you grow up in the pride?" He asked her curiously. "I mean, were you born here?" Obviously she grew up here.

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:50 pm
The irony that the cubs weren't exactly wrong with their guess that she hadn't ever seen her niece before wasn't lost on Ume. In fact it made her amused grin grow even more. This was in fact the first time the little cub was actually being described to her. Still, she couldn't help herself but have a bit of fun with the two rascals. Stringing them along to the idea that they might have indeed found an importer.

With a hum Ume tapped her chin as if she was in deep thought. "Yukio...? Yuuukiooo. Hm, that name does ring a bell. OH! Oh yes, little cub with bracelets, and who has a knack to be getting into trouble with you two? Ah yes, I believe I've seen her around a time or two. It seems it's your lucky day! It just so happens we're looking for the same girl."

Her head whipped around at the roar of another cub coming barreling up the beach at full speed. She knew that voice anywhere and steadied herself for the moment of enviable impact. "Search complete. In record time too!"

"AAAAUNNNTTTTIEEEE!" In a flash Yukio came skidding right into the arms of her aunt. Without missing a beat she lifted her head away from Ume's chest, gearing herself up with a deep breath to inform the lioness all about her grand plan and a dire need of her assistance to find her two best friends. Before she could get a word out however the pair she just so happened to be looking for finally caught her eye.

"Huo! Shui!" Pushing herself away from Ume, Yukio darted over to the two. Despite them being dripping head-to-toe in mud she greeted them with a series of nuzzles. She would notice their current states in a bit, there were clearly more pressing matters at hand! "I was looking all over for you two! Have you heard of the hunt, oohh of course you two have by now. Well I have this ide-" Pausing she finally them a good once over now that she had pulled herself away from the cuddle fest for a greeting. "Why are you covered in mud? Are you trying to soften your coats or did you get caught by Solomon again?"

Epine de Rose

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces