Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:13 pm
User Image
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

Vin watched as Mitsuki came back to tell her the information, making him raise his eyebrow before giving her a hand signal. Placing his finger against his lips to keep her quiet as he saw the blighters watch his moments. He looked over at her before nodding, getting up with a slight pain in his shoulder before getting close to her. As he hugged her tight, he spoke to her in a soft tone,"I'll find a way into the train..use the radio to communicate when you get on the train as well. Communicate through the radio on this frequency. 140.15"
Vin then let go of her before running off in a direction which made the blighters run off after him to try and catch him from what he did to their friends. Vin smiled as he used his cloak to hide within the shadows of an alleyway before watching the blighters run past his position. This made him smile slightly before activating his ear piece to speak with Mitsuki,"I'll meet you at the train. Get on, wait for it to begin to move. I'll focus on the gang war."

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:43 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki didn't expect him to hug her that tight, her ears perked up a bit underneath her hood as she listened to him and the frequency number that she can communicate him, Before she can ask, he ran off and watched gangs of blighters ran after him. She blinked couple times, then she pulled out her smartphone to check how much time the train will depart, then she heard his voice through the radio. She putted her phone back in her bag, then pull out her radio to start communicate it, "Right, I will see you there," she replied back before she put the radio back in her bag, just as Lin and her companions jumped down close to her. Kokoro and Chibitereasu shift themselves back to wolf pup form before jump in her bag. Lin looked at her with a smile, "Got any idea?" "Well a bit, but I don't understand that radio station number he gave me," she replied to him, which Lin rose his eyebrow, "What is the radio station number he gave you?" he ask her, she looked at him, "140.15, but I have to tune it in once I get on the train," she replied in confusion, she's bit picky about radio station. Lin never heard of any of that number as he looked confused, "Whatever that is, he might have something in his mind," he said to her, she agreed as they entered the train station.
Mitsuki noticed not many Blighters around, thanks to Vincent's distraction, "Well we better thanks his distraction later, and we better head to that train. Templar might be inside," she said to him and pointing at the train. Lin looked where she's pointing at, he snickered, "I will let you assassinate that tough guy," he said to her as she nodded with a smile. They starting to sneaked in train by hoping in the fourth carriage by hiding behind the table full of weapons. Mitsuki pulled out the radio and tune it into 140.15, "What could worse happen than Baby, My Strawberry," she said to herself with a smile about one of song by two anime male idol, who treated women like a fair lady.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin quickly ran over to the middle of the street where a bunch of blighters appeared close by the train station. With a soft smile, he turned on the radio to 140.15 which gave him a small smile on his face. He knew that Mitsuki would understand that when this starts, this will give her a chance for the templar in the train to be distracted. As he kept the radio on, he slammed a lit molotov cocktail against the ground which created a fire big enough to make all the civilians run away or hide in their homes. Vin kept his cloak on as he whistled loudly to call on the rival gang members behind him. A line of fire appeared between the large group of blighters and the group of rooks on opposite sides as he pulled out his tunes. With a small smile on his face, he remembered when he and E-Man would listen to their tunes along with a group of soldiers back at motherbase. He shed a soft tear before he pressed play. Back from the Dead by Skillet began to play loudly just as they began to run toward the enemy, beginning the gang war.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:21 pm
User Image

User Image

"So that's what it is," she said as she and Lin earned an anime sweat drop from a song begin to play through the radio. She suddenly realized he picked that tune for a distraction, which their sensitive ears picked up the sound from a Templar, "What in bloody h*ll is that!?" he shouts as Mitsuki quickly hide the radio underneath the cloth. She and Lin crouch down as the door open, they use their ears and nose to avoid get spotted as they crawl in opposite direction. Templar found where it comes from as he lifted the cloth and only found the radio in confusion and picked it up. Mitsuki looked over the corner as she sneaked towards his back, then she activated her hidden blade to assassinate him, and set him down, by the time the train started to move.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:35 pm
User Image
User Image

While Mitsuki assassinated the templar, the gang war was continuing to happen as Vin used his cloak to cover the face of a blighter gang member, slamming his right fist hard against the man's covered face. As he stood up straight, his armor was revealed to the others which they realized who he was. As they stood there, both the rooks as the blighters looked at the disgraced leader of the diamond dogs stand there with bloody hands and began to riot more about it. They knew who he was. He began to hear the names. Murderer. Disgrace. Evil.....Demon. Vin heard all of this as his heart began to sink. He had no idea about how the news traveled so face about what he had to do and was turned into him killing his men because of darkness. It wasn't true. He wondered who started this as he turned his head to see him. A coin flipped up in the air as Karuma stretched his smile wide, showing his scar growing wide against the edge of his lips to the edge of his sideburns. Vin looked at Karuma with anger in his eyes as the maniac chuckled loudly at him,"Look at the murderer...a disgrace to the name, Angel.."
Vin instantly grew angry as his Excalibur keyblade appeared in his right hand, pointing at his brother before yelling at him,"I will cut your god d@mn head off!"
Karuma continued to smile madly before throwing off his cloak to show that he too had gained his own keyblade master armor. Karuma's left eye was also healed with his own healing factor similar to Vin's. This made Vin's eyes grow wide before he shook his head, dashing toward his brother to slice him into bits only to be blocked by Karuma's keyblade which showed a powerful red aura around it. Sparks flew as Karuma spoke with a wild look in his eyes,"Are you even ready to take me down, Angel.."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:23 pm
User Image

User Image

"Hah... that d*mn bloody distraction, you set that up... why," he demand an answer while dying, Mitsuki looked at him with a glare, Lin sneaked in to take out remain of Blighter. "You rose your power to control the City of London, so that's why I have to put the end to this," she replied to him as a Templar chuckled weakly at her, "And what take control of London?" "No, I'm here to restore and people deserves freedom from you. Now please tell me, what made Blighter back together," she disagreed and ask him about Blighter. Templar made a last words before dying, "You have a fair word for an assassin, little girl. I only know that Grand Master is seeking Piece of Eden that the twins kept hidden, he wants more power," he said as he limped out to death. Mitsuki stared at the corpse for long time before she move her left hand to his face before she close his eyes, "You will be in better place."
Mitsuki stood up, just as the train stopped and Lin gotten through with a smirk, "Princess, I took out those Blighter and told the train engineer that you are freeing him. He said it's all your's," he informed her. She smiled at that news, until she suddenly sense evil presence with tainted divine essence and familiar scent as she turned her head towards the door. She can tell that's Karuma as she frown, then looked at Lin and set both Kokoro and Chibiterasu down, "Tell the engineer that I said thank you and I am very appreciate it. And please tell him to keep the train moving, Vincent-san and I will be there soon," she request them to let the train engineer know that she's appreciated his offer. Lin agreed as Kkoro transform back to human form, "Be careful Mitsuki," she said to her, Mitsuki smiled at her and grateful for her concern, "Thank you, and I will," she replied before she grabbed her radio and jumped off the train. She head towards to station, but she have to take a parktour to the roof and summoned her long sacred bow with stack of arrows strapped around her shoulder and torso, she looked down at the street to see the gang war. She looked at where Vincent and Karuma fought, she noticed Karuma's keyblade's aura that malevolence. She had to help Vincent as she pick up her arrow out of her arrow stack, but she knew he warned her not to get close to his brother otherwise she will get infected by him and controlled by his blood, "I know he warned me not to get close to his brother, but..." she thought as her right hand where she held her arrow unconsciously gripped her wayfinder, she looked at it in concern, "... he's not alone, and this might be far enough," she thought once more before she placed an arrow against the string to pull back against her long sacred bow and start aiming at Karuma's keyblade. Once her target was set to aim as she infuses her intensely strong spiritual powers into her arrow with bright light, "Please make it," she muttered and released her Arrow of Purification and it's heading straight towards Karuma's keyblade that will purify his aura no matter how powerful it was.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:41 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Karuma slammed his fist against the throat of Vin, making him breathless before falling down onto one knee. Karuma chuckled loudly as he was ready to swing down his bloodied keyblade down at his foe before noticing a pure aura close by. He didn't look because he could already tell that it was close by as he felt the power of the holy aura being charged up before flying at his keyblade. A large flash of light appeared between Karuma and Vincent as a large amount of screams could be heard from the blinding light. Vin looked as he saw Karuma had quickly dodged the attack but was damaged by the rubble the arrow had broke onto the street under their feet. His body had felt the aura of the arrow which he groaned loudly, using his keyblade to keep himself up straight. He cracked his neck loudly before looking up at Mitsuki before pointing his finger directly at her, imagining drawing a 'X' right over her to show that he was his next target after Vin was out of the picture. He then turned toward his brother before chuckling loudly at him madly before speaking up,"You honestly think that would stop the master's plan?The plan is already in motion...nothing will stop it.."
Karuma then summoned five daemon creatures around him before disappearing from the area, making them scatter out into the gang war before biting the different gang members to infect them with darkness to turn them into mindless dark pawns running directly toward Vin. This caused Vin to have several flashbacks from what had happened back at Motherbase as he began to almost freak out. He began to shake wildly and unable to move.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:17 am
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki watched her arrow of purification hit Karuma's keyblade, her wolf ears went flat from his screams and she closed her eyes and breath out of her nose, "Vincent-san is right, his brother is brainwash by Daichi. He is corrupting him," she thought as she open her eyes and noticed Karuma looked at her and pointing at her, she earned an anime sweat drop with blank expression, "How rude of him," she thoughted once more, but she smiled a little because Vincent did a rude stuff after they met officially, like he and E-Man rudely entered Miku's apartment without a permission. "Then again, he is like his brother," she said to herself. Her ears picked up Karuma's words to Vincent and she looked at two brothers, her chirasengo suddenly reacted around her body as she silently gasp at the same time Karuma summoned five daemons. Her silver blue eyes just witnessed daemons bitten both Rooks and Blighters gang members and infected them into mindless dark spawns. Mitsuki's silver blue eyes suddenly turned divine red with crimson marking slowly appeared as the power of sunrise aura surrounded her. She suddenly transformed into her reincarnation with her celestial kimono, and summoned Rising Sun and Blade of Kusanagi held by her both hands with her chirasengo infused into her both glaive and keyblade. She quickly jumped off the train station, and once she's on the ground, she ran towards her friend, then she quickly grab him, using her demonic strength, to carry him far as she can and set him down. She felt strangely warm around her body, so she cast Protect to create a barrier around him to prevent anyone go through. She will check on him later as she fought both infection and daemon with her keyblade and blade of kusanagi infused with chirasengo to blast by wind and struck by lightning. She kept moving around to avoid get bitten and infected by them before fighting back.
Elsewhere, a woman with scars on her face walked by with her rifle and she noticed Mitsuki's sudden transformation. She narrowed her gray eyes, because she can sense celestial aura around her, "So that explains, that girl is something that prince have a sudden interest in her when he saw her. If I remember correctly, that's Okami Amaterasu, Celestial Brush Goddess of Sun. She is her reincarnation," she thought about Mitsuki was reincarnating by Celestial Brush Goddess of Sun. She lift her rifle and aimed at infection, "You are definitely something, little girl," she said to herself and pulled the trigger finger to fire her gun with her blood magic. She aimed at daemon and licked her lips for her hunger for both daemon and infected blood, then fired her rifle at one.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:52 am
User Image
User Image

Vin was lost in his mind as he remembered the bodies piling around him, only to finally shake out of it when Mitsuki put protect on him which made him smile softly. He didn't know what came over him as he the large daemons ran directly at him with large blades for arms swinging down at him. He quickly blocked the blades with his keyblade before swinging the blade sideways to cut the daemons in half. Dark red blood spewed out onto the street as he watched one daemon about ready to attack him until he saw the head of the daemon explode wildly. Vin turned to give the woman from earlier a big thumbs up before noticing that there was two more daemons left.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:02 pm
User Image

User Image

After Mitsuki dealt with infection, she gave a silent pray on fallen Rooks, before one of two Daemon nearly about to bite her as her tail swift and she use her Celestial Brush Technique: Veil of Mist to slow down the time around her. Her movement was like twice faster, during her four second of step aside before it reaches to zero and watched it stumbled. She lift her Blade of Kusanagi to decapitated it. The last daemon was about to ambush her, she quickly turned around to see one really close as her chirasengo react larger, but suddenly the blades spiked out of the ground to make the multiple stabs against daemon, the blade cut her cheek as it bleed in much of her surprise and stumbled herself into a ground. A woman's scarf was on the ground, and her mask covered her lower portion of her face that her scarf drained daemon's blood to her mask, satisfying her thirst, "Delicious blood, my coven will be pleased of this blood's taste," she said to herself with her eyes glowing red in bloodlust and drained daemon blood completely before her scarf seemly pulled out back to original form, the blades disappeared by blood magic. Mitsuki looked at the woman in complete shock, while her cheek was bleeding down to her jawline, her transformation was deactivated back to normal. She placed her hand on her bloody cheek as it slowly healed itself, causing the woman took a notice of her holding her wound.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:55 am
User Image
User Image

Vin stood next to Mitsuki as he noticed the woman arrive drinking the daemonic blood. He just shook his head before handing Mitsuki some alcohol and Hatsune Miku band-aids. He then looked over at the woman once again before activating his keyblade before speaking up,"You know, I never was big on the whole vampire thing..overplayed since the 1920s but I am digging the scarf. How about you have plenty to eat here with the deceased and we'll gladly be on our way,
deal?"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki got the alcohol and band aid of Miku, in much of her dismay, but she wondered where did he get that. She got up and find mirror to get her cheek treated. A woman listened to Vincent, and his keyblade appeared, she rose her thin eyebrow before she lift her rifle to use the blade at his throat, "Hmph, you are a bigger fool to speak to me, you shouldn't compare me with those vampires, they only viewed human as food source. My kind will use it to lure our enemies trap," she said to him, and suddenly she felt something invisible grabbing her. She turn her head towards her shadow to see few shadow hellhounds. She lifted her head to see Lin glaring at her, she smiled at him beneath her mask, "Lin, it's nice to see you," "I just have a bad feeling from smell of blood caught my nose, until you showed up Eva, so why following them," he said a woman name Eva. She stared at him for long time, just as Mitsuki came back, "I heard from a White Wolf told you and your master about upcoming war, that also involves with the emperor's youngest half sister. He has something plans for her," she replied to him and looked at Mitsuki, who nearly taken back and point at herself, "M-Me!" she cried out loud in confusion. Eva's left hand made a blood magic before she clench it, "You should all leave this area, or you're their food. Don't even bother get in our way, or seeking us," she warned them before she speeds off. Lin didn't bother chase after her, while grudgely watched her fled.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:54 am
User Image
User Image

As his keyblade disappeared when she explained her situation, not really understanding what she was saying but only understood that she was rude but not on the enemy's side. Vin raised his shoulders with a "Whatever" attitude before placing his cigarette between his lips as walked over to Mitsuki with a soft voice,"Listen..you find the artifact you are searching for and then lets form a plan against Xehanort. I can't rest when E can't rest in piece.."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:52 am
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki looked at Vincent as she listened, in much of dismay, he acts like nothing bothers him, despite . She knew about E-Man's death thanks to Izanami, but finding the artifact as she spoken up as her right index finger points up, "Two things about the artifact... one, finding Last Demon Tool is impossible to locate and I heard there is a death trap according to Shinigami-sama, that no one ever came back alive. Thanks to BREW in their possession, Xehanort and Arachne sent their spies to search for it," she gave him a warning about Last Demon Tool's death trap that Death warned her, and impossible location. She rose her finger to make it two, "Two, it will take a lot of study to locate Piece of Eden, it might be in different location after Frye-sans discovered it. If it is, I have to find both notes and clues that they and Henry-san left," she said to him about Piece of Eden and mentioned three master of assassins. However, she thought about the possible theory about Last Demon Tool and Piece of Eden might be in same place. She crossed her arms with a sigh, came up with a theory, "However, if those two are in same location, we will be in suicide mission. But, if we find Last Demon Tool, and escape death, the chances are Xehanort will show up and try to get that artifact."

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:16 am
User Image
User Image

Vin thought about the situation, listening to her about the stories of the assassins and this thing called a piece of eden which sounded kinda interesting. He brushed his beard softly before he heard about how Xehanort might show up if they find the last demon tool which made his grin slightly before he spoke up,"Well..when we find it, I'll have a good plan to help us out. Just got to find it first..maybe if we search the train, we'll find maybe a clue..either that or, seeing how you told me assassins use to keep London secure against templars, they must of had a house or something with maybe a secure secret room or something..I don't know, brainstorming here."

User Image

London

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas