Submit

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:28 pm
Hana glanced down at her paws with mild surprise as her taffy-coloured nephew cried out and rushed up to her. Her expression immediately softened as the cub reached her, and she lifted a paw to drape over Nkan's back, pulling him close and effectively bowling him over underneath her. The young lion's affection for his aunt was definitely mutual, but they needed to stay respectful.

Hana leaned down and roughly licked Nkan, successfully mussing the cub's bright blue mane, then quietly but teasingly asked, "What do you think you're doing, Little Scoundrel? Trying to distract me from my duties?" She snuffled into Nkan's white belly fur to tickle the giddy cub then smiled and said, "Pay attention, Nkan. This is very important."

Hana gave a quick wink and a nod to Nelly to confirm that she would take care of Nkan, then returned her gaze to the leaders, ears trained for a response.

AstoriaFallen
Awesome! Love this little relationship!

Andranis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:52 pm
Puzzle's gaze feel to Halcyon, a volunteer to try the brew, then Kukesha. He nodded, looking to Brewmistress. Silently, he wondered at just how long they'd been in the pride. Did they have names to give rogues, to hide who they were? The question was chased away by Lightningclaw stepping forward. "We seem to have a couple volunteers, then!" He motioned to Brewmistress, then for the three lions to step up.

"Hold on, Eventide raises a good question!" Flowerlord's piercing gaze went to the alchemist. "Is this safe, what else might it do to a lion?" These were things to also consider. It wasn't safe to simply plunge on into something unknown.

Carefully pouring some of her brew into two bowls, Brewmistress let out a hum, "The side effects are not yet fully known, besides insanity for a day or so. I don't oppose the idea of further testing before letting the pride at large consume it. But for the moment, a demonstration of what it does won't hurt." She motioned the three lions closer, so they could each taste of the brew. Kukesha and Lightningclaw each would be offered the bowls the brew had been poured into, while Halcyon would be offered the bowl it had been mixed in.

God I fail something hard, I'm very sorry gonk
SilverLutz

Redbud-Tree

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen

Light Atago

Epine de Rose

Das Tor

Mysses Greenie
You're fine heart

Chi Sohma

Zingling
[/spoiler

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:26 pm
Kukesha was entirely absorbed by the need for the brew the Brewmistress had to offer, little did she know this particular substance would change her goals in life – for now it was simply a desire. “Thank you, Brewmistress.” She said, pleased with the offering, not that she wouldn’t have been pleased otherwise. The bowl was simple, perhaps too simple for what she was staring at. The possibility of other side effects were not the top priority in her mind and so she didn’t hesitate to gather up the bowl in her paws, rock back on her haunches and simply tip back her head, jaws open wide to receive the liquid prepared to pour into her mouth.

With the bowl tipped and liquid drained the lioness relaxed back down, placing the bowl before her and sighed with satisfaction. The taste was strange, but pleasant enough. So long as it did as she was promised she would be satisfied. “What am I expecting?” She asked, peering curiously at the lioness and others before her. She offered a glance to her brother as well, but it was very brief. “Do you think there may be other side effects?” Her belly gurgled as it noisily recognized the substance was present and she held her gut with an embarrassed look upon her maw.

“I should have eaten before I came.” She giggled softly. At least it would mean she’d absorb the brew quickly, if anything.

Andranis

Rennekae

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:23 pm
With another consoling nudge to Nema, Dhoru padded forward confidently, very aware of everyone's eyes being on him, his sister, and Halcyon. His last few steps were taken alongside his sister, and Dhoru smiled warmly and offered a slow blink of affection to Kukesha.

The large clay-coloured lion chuckled audibly, a thunder-like rumbling in his chest, as his sister downed the brew and her stomach instantly put its two cents in. With a thankful nod to Brewmistress, Dhoru drank his own share of the brew with a bit more reservation. He found the flavour enjoyable, but like his sister was much more concerned with the effects.

"And how soon should we expect to notice results?" he added to Kukesha's queries.

-------

Nema watched in mild trepidation as her mate strode forward, the fur along her spine prickling subconsciously. The white lioness couldn't help but worry a little for her partner - she, too, was curious about the brew but wasn't such a large fan of Dhoruba being a test subject. Still, she trusted and respected her mate's judgment and was happy to support his decision. She did, however, slowly continue to inch closer to the "stage" to be nearer Dhoru. Just in case.

-------

Hana snorted and growled quietly as she watched her uncle and aunt willingly drink this potentially dangerous brew. She composed herself quickly, focusing on the presence of her nephew between her paws and not wanting to frighten the young cub. Still, she continued to watch with narrowed eyes and await the consequences, more than ready to rush to the aid of her family should it be needed.

AstoriaFallen

Ctrl F Greenie

Andranis
Pst! No biggie, but it was Hana that raised the question. 3nodding

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:02 pm
This has been open way too long!

And the longer I leave it, the less likely I am to do anything, because guilt is a powerful demotivator. So a very brief summary of events! I do apologize for this!

- The brew works as intended! It is a powerful psychoactive drug, as it were, and allows lions to access their muses again.
- There is the ever-present warning that it must not go beyond the pride's borders, especially to the Bahari'mtoto
- It does have a shelf-life, as it were, and stays consumable up to two days once made... SO if it's taken beyond the borders somehow, it's not gonna reach most prides.

Some things in the pride will have changed!

- The pride, once primarily about collecting songs and stories, has heavily wavered from that. They will be moving back toward their origins
- With this announcement comes another change - There will no longer be new lions of the ranks Gypsy, Prince (As a joke rank) or Thief (For OOC reasons - The first is a racial slur and the second is a very negative stereotype about the very people the first rank is a slur of) - Lions who presently HAVE those ranks will not be required to change them, though. (If lions wish to still thieve while out and about, that is their own business, just don't bring it home!)
- From this day onward, lions who choose no rank before they reach adulthood will take the new rank of Rover. The general Prince rank will be replaced with Prankster Prince/ss... Mostly to differentiate it from other royal ranks
- Gypsy King/Queen/Prince/Princess/Lord/Lady will be replaced with, in order, Story Keeper, Song Keeper, Royal Apprentice (Replacing both Gypsy Prince and Gypsy Princess), and Royal Youth (Replacing Lord/Lady) - Royal Youth will need to take a new rank upon reaching adulthood!
- Apparently there has not been a Hunter/ess rank in some time, but there is a hunt lead, this will now be remedied!
- Some ranks are just plain returning! Usher, or those who take care of the dead and/or dying; Wise One, the rank the Story Keeper and Song Keeper take when they retire; Healer - That goes without saying what it is; And Story Seeker, the lions who go out and gather stories
- And finally, two NEW ranks, Apprentice, a rank for Adolescents, and Head Usher, the lion/ess who will direct Ushers who they will care for
- The Dreamers rank will remain, but will no longer carry stigma! What are dreamers but another form of storyteller, after all? Story Seekers may come to the Dreamers for inspiration on new songs or stories. Dreamer may also be taken as a rank by even those not strongly afflicted by their muse, or even those who don't wish to take the brew to have a muse - The Dreamers will now effectively be incredibly creative and imaginitive lions(And those grandfathered in from the old rank, if they so wish or their family feels they may otherwise not be functional enough for any other rank)

Give me a bit, and the Information Thread will soon enough reflect these changes, and if you wish to change your lion's rank, you may do so now!

Give me a bit and I'll compile a raffle list! Because that's also incredibly long overdue  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:14 pm
1. Das Tor
2. Syrius Lionwing
3. Epine de Rose
4. Light Atago
5. Syrius Lionwing
6. Redbud-Tree
7. Epine de Rose
8. Ctrl F Greenie
9. Syrius Lionwing
10. Ctrl F Greenie
11. Das Tor
12. Chi Sohma
13. Epine de Rose
14. Zingling
15. Ctrl F Greenie
16. Ctrl F Greenie

This feels short... xD  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 16 ... 2!

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:24 pm
And the roll!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:27 pm
Syrius Lionwing

Congratulations, you've won the RP prize!

User Image

They may hold ANY open rank within the pride and were colored by Pinchmonster! The thumbnail links to his full-size image!

Posting to join and a JRP are not required, in this context, but remember that if you want to breed them down the line, including in Mix n' Match, you need to have them certed AND in your Owner's list post! No cert and/or no post, no Kizaa babies!

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers