Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Elimisha'sombea Lands
[ORP] Find Us! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ctrl F Greenie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 21 Total: 21 (1-100)

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:45 pm
"Nice to meet you, I'm Aziza." She returned the exchange of names and mentally scolded herself for not having done it sooner Though arguably her mind was distracted due to the loss of the cubs.

Gracefully she stood and began walking again, deciding that their chatter had gone on long enough to become nearly unproductive at that point. "Where have you two looked?" She offered the question as her eyes roamed the path before her, had they already traveled this particular path?

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 100-sided dice: 79 Total: 79 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:55 pm
Mysses Greenie

"It's nice to meet you " She said with a toothy grin. However,they needed to focus their efforts more on the cubs. Artashir landed not too far away and fluffed his feathers. "Nothing yet... hopefully soon." He said returning to the air.

"We searched over towards that part already." Ky said.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 50 Total: 50 (1-100)

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:59 pm
Aziza stopped in her tracks and turned smoothly, nose now pointed in a new direction. "Ah, good to know." She gave a huff of dismissal at her lack of inquiry before moving, but carried on.

"So where are you visiting from, Anoushka?" Making idle chatter was all she could think of as they moved, so long as they were in motion she remained pleased as punch.

AstoriaFallen

belloblossom rolled 1 100-sided dice: 71 Total: 71 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:02 pm
Glacio moved further away from the others, bothered by the sound of their chatter. He kept the cub with him in his sight, but did not speak to him until he felt their gaze upon him.

"What do your siblings look like?" He said, finally humoring the cub beside him as he continued to score the grounds. They couldn't have gone past the borders, could they?

nessiaing

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ctrl F Greenie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-100)

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:07 pm
The leopardess continued on in silence, allowing herself to try and listen as intently as she could, hoping beyond hope that even one little cub would be found soon. The amount of time the small group had spent was interesting.

"How many adults does it take to win a game of Hide and Seek.." Aziza mumbled to herself in a sarcastic tone, a half laugh following.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 100-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:33 am
Mysses Greenie

"I'm from no where really. I don't have a home and was considering here." She said in response to her question. "Have you lived here your whole life?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 30 Total: 30 (1-100)

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:05 am
"The whole entire thing." She said in response to the question. "I haven't seen a glimpse of the outside world and though they may sound like I'd want to, but I have all I need and could desire here." A half truth, she hadn't yet found a family to build and call her own, but she also hadn't tried - her work had become an investment she wasn't ready to let go of just yet.

"I hope this little issue of ours wouldn't dissuade you from joining? A few lost cubs rarely happens, but of course cubs will be cubs." The leopardess wasn't about to discourage new members, they needed the new blood - though she'd never admit it - nor would much of the rest of the pride, say that information out loud to the wrong person and it could end in a raid.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 100-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:40 am
Mysses Greenie

"I totally understand, these things do tend to happen. Kyllikki already said pretty much the same thing a little while ago." She said noting that they seemed awfully interested that she didn't get spooked away. OT was kinda nice in a way.

"Hopefully we get some headway before dark." Ky said looking around.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 69 Total: 69 (1-100)

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:56 am
"Good, good." She nodded to emphasize her words.

With mention of hopefully finding the cubs before the evening Aziza naturally looked to the sky to determine just how much time that would leave them and she wasn't pleased with the result. "I sure hope so."

Surely the cubs would understand that enough was enough when the sun began to really go down and cast it's shadow across the jungle.

AstoriaFallen

nessiaing rolled 4 20-sided dice: 14, 15, 20, 12 Total: 61 (4-80)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:59 am
((Okay you have all put in a valiant effort so far. I am going to make this easy for you all and instead from now on roll a 1-20 die each post. The old numbers are now void and going forward only the numbers from this post will count. Good Luck!!))

Mysses Greenie

Astoria Fallen

belloblossom

nessiaing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:06 am
belloblossom

Plomme beamed excited for the chance to speak to the adult he was helping search. "Well there are the twins one has my dark blue covering most of her body with a pink underbelly and pink spots covering her, and the other is white instead of dark blue but with the same pink underbelly and spots." he said with a nod. The only two girls in his litter happened to be twins.

"Then my brothers, one is cream with purple and white spots like a cap on his back and a necklace marking in white on his neck. And lastly is my purple brother. His colour is the same as my dad's and he has spots covering his back and face." Plomme hopped his descriptions were enough to be helpful.

Ctrl F Greenie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:21 am
It was a shame, had she known that perhaps the other cub would be useful she'd have likely taken him along, but alas now she was even out of ear shot to hear the descriptions.

Aziza moved a little more slowly, testing the grounds and she did so rightly. Wincing a touch she lifted her paw from the ground and between her toes was a small rock - small enough to sneak in and pointy enough to be noticed.

"Ow." She mumbled to herself and continued at her original pace.

AstoriaFallen

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:33 am
"Do you hear that?" The two females paused and looked towards Az. Had she heard it too? Artashir was circling above not too far ahead.

Mysses Greenie

belloblossom rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:33 pm
Glacio paused to look down at the little leopard beside him, to study his coat more thoroughly as he described his siblings. Those with the brighter colors ought to be easier to find, he thought.

"Very good..." He trailed off, still not knowing the cub's name and while he had no problem calling him "cub" for eternity he had noted the cub's excitement at being spoken to. Didn't anyone give him the time of day?

With his father as the only Council member in the colony he admitted that the answer was unlikely. No wonder the remaining cubs had no inclination to reveal themselves if they had to return home to only be ignored. He didn't mean to put this much thought into this. It wasn't his concern, but... He ought to ask if he could take them out to see the borders on occasion. This cub was doing well to abide by his rules, maybe the others would too.

"I am Glacio." If he was going to spend more time with this cub in the future, it may do him good to learn his name sooner than later. "What is your name?"

nessiaing

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
AstoriaFallen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:51 pm
nessiaing
You have to fix your quotes or it's going to keep the page warped.

Ky turned her head and listened intently, she had been sure she had heard something and she was quite certain Anoushka had as well. "Artashir, do you see anything?" She called up to the bird as he flew around searching. "No, nothing yet."  
[IC] Elimisha'sombea Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff