Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
[Over] Strife's 33h Dec Customs Announcement! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:30 am
Entry Tag: (Teh Cheryl | Mutant | Heavy/Extreme | Solo )

I'M GONNA BE AN X-MAN WHEN I GROW UP.
(no gamma rays were involved in the making of this pony.)

Username of owner(s): Teh Cheryl
Rarity: Mutant
Level of Edits: Heavy-Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Indecision

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:33 am
Entry Tag: (XxXPandamoniumXxX | Kalona | Heavy | Solo)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Username of owner(s): XxXPandamoniumXxX
Rarity: Rare
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:53 am
Entry Tag: (Kaya Wolf Moon | Ulun'Suti Half-breed | Heavy-Extreme | Solo Custom)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: Heavy-Extreme
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti Half-breed
Body Build: Warhorse
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay – Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail

WIP Needed? Flat edited WIP please? May I also request an unclothed version as well?

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body:
He has a body color that is slightly tan in tone. There is a scar on the left side of his neck, as well as a cross-shaped scar on his right abdomen. He wears a mostly black, one-sleeved, high-collar jacket with orange trim. The right arm has a sleeve whereas the left arm is sleeveless, allowing his Fairy Tail guild mark to be seen. The tattoo itself is red and fairy-shaped. A brown armband adorns the upper right arm, but is not necessarily part of the coat, while a brown belt with silver buckle wraps around his waist. Natsu also wears a white, scale-patterned scarf around his neck and a black cloth band just above his left hoof. See reference for an exact idea of what he looks like. (Right and left are from the Soq’s POV)
Face:
Eye color = Black. The pupils should be slightly more narrow to look less rounded, but they're not quite slits either. They're somewhere in-between the two styles. See reference pic for a better idea.
Eyebrows= Salmon pink.
Inner ear: CC (maybe a little darker than body).
Expression: Edited to a smirk with some teeth showing. The teeth should have the canines slightly more elongated. See reference.
Mane: Edited mane that reaches the shoulders and is unruly/spiky in style. The color is salmon pink. See references.
Tail: Somewhat CC. Spiky Short-ish, longer than stock Forever Foal, but shorter than stock Medium, based on Mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: 'Suti cloven hooves and fetlocks. Hoof color is CC. Fetlocks are same color as body.
Reference Image(s):
Mane style:
User Image
(received permission here)
Tattoo:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Natsu body:
User Image

Natsu grin v1:

Natsu grin v2:

Scars: (ignore the one on the cheek please)

Natsu eyes: Linked for size

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: ‘Suti leg scales
Pelt: None
Other Notes:
Wanted Traits:
1. Slightly elongated canine teeth.
2. Ulun'suti cloven hooves, fetlocks, and leg scales.
3. Firey SFX aura around right and left front hooves, flaring upwards around the front legs and stopping about mid-knee.

Other unwanted traits:
Roman nose, leg feathers, frills, horns, spikes, big mouth, leg spurs, raptor claws, spread style wings, frilled wings, all scales except leg, Ulun'suti tail.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
1) Single black band just above the left hoof. Dull in appearance to give the sense of it being a cloth band. See reference. (Right and left are from Soq’s POV)
Custom Items:
1) One-sleeved, high-collared jacket. Has long right sleeve but no left sleeve. Black with orange trim. A brown armband circles the upper right arm/bicep. See reference. (Right and left is from Soq's POV)
2) Plain brown belt with silver buckle around the waist. See reference.
3) Scarf. White in color with a scale pattern throughout. See reference pic.

Reference Image(s) for Items:
1.) Natsu’s outfit

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Natsu Dragneel
Owner: Kaya Wolf Moon
Breed: Fire Dragon Slayer
Temper: Carefree
Mate: None
Tag Background: This image if possible
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

On the cert, can the Soq be reversed to where his tail is near the owner's info please?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Fire  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:56 am
FrostyPeaches
Entry Tag: ( FrostyPeaches | Mutant | Minor to Moderate | Twins? )

Sorry for the confusion but these customs are just for solo and no twins, please edit your entry tag or if you want to enter something else that's fine! Thank you!  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:58 am
In Good Faith
Entry Tag: In Good Faith | Kirin | Heavy | Twins

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Username of owner(s): In Good Faith
Rarity: Rare
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraint.

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yup.

Sorry for the confusion but these customs are just for solo and no twins, please edit your entry tag or if you want to enter something else that's fine! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:58 am
Entry Tag: (Natelie | Mutant Uni Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Uni-Angeni
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Black body, glowy blue star socks up to just below knees on all four legs, ‘blanket’ of blue glowy stars along back, tribal design in the blanket along spine in glowy blue with a highlight around the design in a faint glowy purple. Big canine ears (Tribal design is CC, doesn't have to have butterfly)
Face: sunset (yellow and orange) eyes, outer ear is black with white tip, blue glowy star blaze, nose area white
Mane: Long flowing mane down to ankle length, dark purple in color, half tied back in pony tail with bangs and a medium black braid hanging down behind his ear
Tail: same as mane, length to floor and spilling out a little. Blue stars fading into purple spilling trail over half of the tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock angeni fetlocks, blue glowy stars pattern on all, canine paws (if not possible with fetlocks or looks silly, ignore the locks xD)
Reference Image(s): glowy stars & tribal marking, blaze shape, hair braid, pony tail

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Regular horn, CC color, glowy
Wings: Style 2, top portion of wings blue glowy stars on black, the rest plain black. A little particle glowy off the wings would be awesome if possible
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Still want footwings and headwings if possible. Look is CC

Trading Post Items: Elven beads with medieval tabard and bells, CC colors
Custom Items: Purple marbled bead bracelets on both front legs with a small purple tassel hanging down, spiral bead band at end of braid in hair, lantern with a purple flame (lantern Placement is CC), Silver wing cuff similar to ref ends in bells
Reference Image(s) for Items: marbled beads, beads and tassel, lantern, Wing cuffs, spiral hair bead

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kazuhiro
Owner: Natelie
Breed:
Temper: Mellow
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Aurora Night
Tag feather color(s): Long feathers, CC color

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice:N/A  

Natelie

Feline Wife

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:04 am
Entry Tag: Kamiki | Charmed Cursed Skinwalker | Moderate | Solo Custom

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Username of owner(s):
Rarity: Super Rare
Level of Edits: Moderate

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time, cosplay

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:05 am
Entry Tag: (Lady Argentum Draconis | Kelpie | Minor/Mod? | Solo Custom )

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Minor/Mod?
Soquili Species: Kelpie
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Dark Brotherhood Plushie
WIP Needed? Sure

Body: (See Ref)
-Body Color: Around the face and eyes: #354459, Muzzle: #dbd9b7 that extends down the front of her chest fading in her tummy region. #262626 starting at the center of her face and becoming primary body color. White stripe down her forehead and ending at her top lip. No hand print on her face. White stripe markings at the base of every leg reaching up.
Face: Eyes: Green
Mane: Long and flowing like in the ref. White/Silver color.
Tail: Fierce kelpie tail, color should match predominate body color with tail fin being the color of her face again with a white stripe on it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal. Hooves tealish green.
Reference Image(s): Certed Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins: Spiny ear fins, leg fins, and side fins. Should be the blue of her face mixed with cream stripes.
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: Hoodless version so you can see her head fins.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Hood. Would like a modified drape set up with the back being the same but a large satchel where the front drape is adjusted to be over her front leg.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Bag

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Irileth Daggerspine
Owner: Lady Argentum Draconis
Breed: Assassin
Temper: Pragmatic
Mate:
Tag Background: xxx
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Gifted Plushie  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:06 am
Entry Tag: (Nyx Queen of Darkness | Minicorn-Nymph | Mod-Heavy | Solo Custom)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: - Mod-heavy
Soquili Species: Minicorn/Nymph
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: Mockbreeding
WIP Needed? Whatever floats your boat

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based on parents. But I'd like a little bit of blood somewhere
Face: Would like some painted on eyes as I'm not looking for mutations.
Mane:CC based on parent's
Tail: CC based on parent's
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Parents, they are lifemates so as I understand no additional permissions required? Raphael Ethanol Mock-breeding plushie for extra inspirationDo you need the lifemate permission?

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - No
Wings:No
Fins: No
Scales: this is a your choice thing
Pelt:
Other Notes: templated, that donated minicorn tail from the blackfriday raffle. The super long one with bunches of hair that Mind did. I'd love some kind of edited curly hair or updo. And edited bunny ears (I checked with Mind, on nymphs this is not considered a mutation, if any problems let me know). Some kind of bladed weapon (can be the templated axe, your choice). And I'd love some kind of little hat like mommma's or something similiar. Rest is up to you.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: Roses somewhere
Custom Items: Possibly templated axe, see above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mockbreeding

-- Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

Basically have fun!

EDIT: Left out tag specifics as I don't really know yet. I have a few baby names picked out but would depend on what she wind up looking like.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:08 am
Entry Tag: TheSuperiorSpider-Trina | Minicorn | Mod | Solo Custom

Username of owner(s): TheSuperiorSpider-Trina
Rarity: Mini
Level of Edits: Mod

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes  

Trinantula

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:12 am
Entry Tag: (Divena | Mini | Moderate-heavy | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: - Moderate (I think)
Soquili Species: – Mutant Usida
Concept Origin: Cosplay
WIP Needed? Adored but not necessary

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Brown (see ref), I don’t know if these details go here or elsewhere, but I’d like for the ears to be elongated like Eevee’s, and I’d love to have the poof around the neck as well.
Face: Brown (see ref)
Mane: I’m not sure what would look good with the poof around her neck without being too much. I do want her to have some sort of mane, though, so I’ll leave that up to your judgement ^_^
Tail: I’d like her to have the same type of poofy fox tail as the eevee in reference
Hooves/Fetlocks: If at all possible, I’d like her to have paws
Reference Image(s): Eevee The details and how it all comes together I’ll leave to your discretion.

Horn(s): NA
Wings: NA
Fins: NA
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: She’s basically a mini cosplay of the pokemon Eevee, so however you can turn that cute little fluff ball into an equally cute mini soq would be amazing. I’m not an artist by any stretch of the imagination, so I’ll trust your judgement on how best to achieve this ^_^ Thank you!

Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: maybe a bracelet or earring? Again, I’ll leave that up to your judgement, so long as she’s cute whee
Reference Image(s) for Items: NA

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Cosplay

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: NA

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: NA  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:15 am
Entry Tag: (ATh e a r t | Pixie/Putti? | Moderate+ | Solo Custom )

Username of owner(s): ATh e a r t
Rarity: Mini - Pixie/Putti?
Level of Edits: Moderate +

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: The only thing I know is that I want it to be a female mini, and a mock breeding of Temperance and Laermeluion. I don't know if it's possible, but either a splice of the pixie/putti wings would be win (for example, the wind-flutter feather stuffs for full size!). I don't think custom ones are possible? IDK. Maybe some dia de la muerte inspirations ouo?

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yeah  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:45 am
Entry Tag: (Cheyriddle4 | Kirin/Uni | Heavy | Solo Custom )

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Uni/ Kirin
Concept Origin: Traditional Uni kirin mix. Original concept
WIP Needed?Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Fluffy leg fluff. Tail fluff to be multicolored. Along tail is to have a tail cuff. Kirin scales in a light gold. Draped across her back is to be multicolored cloth in a draped fashion. On the cloth at different points to have different kanzashi's
Face: Eye color to be a light purple
Mane: Long mane of cascading multihued locks. To have a hair ornament.. Hair ornament
Tail: Editted uni Tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Extra fluff that is also graceful looking. White. and cloven hooves.
Reference Image(s): Colors, cloth, and scale inspiration , body type. Hair ornament
Kanzashi 1 , Kanzashi 2 ,

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni horn to be light gold longer than normal uni horn.
Wings: N/a
Fins: N/a
Scales: Light gold scales. Alternate scales
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: No scales on legs.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Cloth draping. Hair ornament, Kanzashi's CC placement.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Cloth Hair ornament, Kanzashi 1 , Kanzashi 2 ,

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: No.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Not angeni

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:48 am
Entry Tag: (Alanna the Pirate Queen | Pawed UniKalona - Mutant | Heavy/Extreme? | Solo Custom)

(( Based off a pet I had in another shop, Hoku, with some design tweaks))

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Pawed Uni-kalona
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Original design for a custom in another shop
WIP Needed? One please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: This will be a mix of the two original designs. In his shop of origin, he has a sister Anya. For him I'd like leopard spots running up from the hooves to the shoulders (like in the ref picture for Anya), that should be a red/orange color for Hoku. Then orange tiger stripes on the rest of his body like his original concept. Runes and other markings are up to artists discretion.
Face: Same face as in original concept; fluffy cheeks, blue eyes, protruding canines. Add male uni-beard. If-possible, edit male kalona grin to look less sinister.
Mane: Tall mohawk that runs the length of the body like in original concept.
Tail: Fluffy feline tail, with markings like those on Anya's tail but in colors that match Hoku.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline front paws, back hooves; colors match original concept. War-fetlocks around all legs.
Reference Image(s): Anya and Hoku

Horn(s): His original concept has kudu-like horns. For this custom I'd like him to have one uni-horn in the same style.
Wings: Downturned-feathered kalona wings -- since the original designs don't have wings, I'm pretty much going to give you free-reign on this. So long as the color scheme generally follows the rest of the design, have fun!
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: They are very fluffy, so if you can add fluffy edges to him, or in some way give him the illusion of seeming fluffy, please do!

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Bangles and do-dads like in Anya's original design-- on Hoku just adjust the colors. This was the original lantern, but I gave the artist wiggle room to simplify it completely if she wanted/needed to. You are welcome to do the same. I want both of them to be carrying the same lantern (it'll be a common plot device). No hat on Hoku.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: See above

-- Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:55 am
Entry Tag: (nekolulu | Mutant | Moderate | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - rainbow pawed Kitsune two tailed
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? No I trust you!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: black with rainbow paws, rainbow kitsune markings
Face: cc
Mane: windblown black with rainbow strips
Tail: Custom fluffy tails
Hooves/Fetlocks: Custom fluffy fetlocks
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes:
Things I like::
fox plushies, flowers or steampunked
Anything fluffy, soft and/or furry

Other information regarding this custom:: She is one of my OC's she is a troublemaker and likes to bug Syn and Samiel.

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: a couple of plushies on her back, cat or fox.

-- Existing Pets --

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements)  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff