Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:38 am
"Ah."

The pale lioness responded to her male companion as she looked onto the cubs that were pointedly mocking an adolescent she was unfamiliar with. The cubs were certainly exhausting - those little personalities, she'd almost forgotten what it was like to manage a number of little bodies.

"The coast? My my that's quite the trip. I hope this trip has satisfied your craving for the cold, we certainly aren't lacking in the snow department."

The lioness gave a hearty laugh as she lifted a paw filled with snow to demonstrate her point.

Epine de Rose

"Yes they do."

Her head nodded in agreement as he looked onto the leading lion and lioness. The pair were always so captivating and today was no different, in fact today they beamed with a renewed pride, something Sauti wouldn't understand.

"Oh my goodness! To go from an arid atmosphere to this?" Her shock was well worn. "So this must have come as a bit of a surprise?"

A giggle escaped her involuntarily as he sneezed, the paw was just a bonus. Her cheeks that had once been rosy with embarrassment had cleared up, she wasn't alone in what the snow could do now.

"Do you plan to stay long?"

Anderleit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:58 am
Huo gave a horrified gasp as he was tagged first, the little prince was affronted. It had been his brother who had called Byge fat and now here he was, 'punished' for it. Huo scrunched his nose up as the older cub bounded away, placing considerable space between them due to his increased size. Well, if he couldn't immediately catch him then he'd get revenge on his brother first, that made sense, right?

...Except Shui had also taken off as soon as he had noticed who had been tagged and the flickers of blue mane could just about be seen disappearing into mounts of snow as he bounced away.

Huo released a little growl of frustration and narrowed his eyes. Caught between a rock and a hard place he decided at this precise moment in time he was going to have to chase the bigger one. At least he could see the bigger one, his brother seemed to keep disappearing!

"Arrrrrgh!" he released a little war cry and quickly made to pursue Byge.

SilverLutz

"Rest assured I am thoroughly enjoying the cold," Ram smiled at the lioness, and then, like the true parent he was, he swept his paw out. In an instant he had captured one of the little hellions who had fled in his direction. It was Shui of course, Huo had made for the larger cub on this occasion and as such had gone the other way.

Nevertheless, he shrugged the fur around one of his legs off and wrapped it around the body of the squirming and indignant cub. If they were going to tire themselves out up here then he was going to have to ensure they also stayed warm... lest he have hell to pay when he came home with two unwell cubs.

"In hindsight I probably should have come alone but a little broadening of horizons never heard anyone," he pointed out and unceremoniously tossed Shu back towards the direction of his brother. It was met by a furious little cry as it negated all the 'hard work' the cub had done to gain distance.

"It's been a long time, sometimes it's nice to simply be reminded of the places you've been before," he mused. "You have all lived up here your whole lives I assume?"

Mysses Greenie

Epine de Rose

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:45 pm
"It took some getting used to," he replied, chuckling. He wasn't as thinly-furred as his mother or sister, thank goodness; but he had nothing on the fluff some of these lions sported. One of the visitors, it appeared, had come laden with several pelts and wraps. Beri was a little stunned by the hindsight. Figuring out how to get a pelt or two for himself before he got here might have been a good plan.

"It was good to come and see it, though. I never would have imagined a place like this." The lion shrugged, his smile one-sided. "Desert upbringing and all." There was a touch of sheepishness there, too - partly from his admission. Mostly because of her laughter. "I'm not sure how long I would stay. As I understand it, prides tend to discourage visitors."

Beri's eyes left her for a moment, returning to a scan of the lions at large. The briefest hint of sadness, genuine and unexpected, suddenly polluted his expression. He couldn't help but be affected by it, noticing just now the common thread that ran through the pride. Well, most of them. "Although I do notice that many of your pride-mates here have hares at their sides... I would know more about that."

Mysses Greenie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:06 pm
The little warcry made Byge laugh in delight, startled a little by the speed with which the cub set off after him. He bounded a few more steps away, still getting used to the sensation of running in the snow himself. He did have the advantage of longer legs but the snow was certainly hindering his movement.

"C'mon, c'mon! You can do it," he said with a grin, lowering his front end into the snow and wiggling his rear. "Just keep goin' through that snow and you'll make it eventually~"

Epine de Rose

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:08 pm
The little warcry made Byge laugh in delight, startled a little by the speed with which the cub set off after him. He bounded a few more steps away, still getting used to the sensation of running in the snow himself. He did have the advantage of longer legs but the snow was certainly hindering his movement.

"C'mon, c'mon! You can do it," he said with a grin, lowering his front end into the snow and wiggling his rear. "Just keep goin' through that snow and you'll make it eventually~"

Epine de Rose

I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:11 pm
( THANK YOU GUYS! biggrin I hope this wasn't too horrible! Snow games are coming just around the corner with the other prizes to be given)

Mysses Greenie
Epine de Rose
Anderleit

( I think that was everyone who didn't say to leave them out.)  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:12 pm
Epine de Rose

They are yours! I colored the lion, and Polette colored the hare.
(Who is also an adult now, gender is 100% up to you.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:42 am
((Ermagerd now I have to come up with names! <3 Gonna finish these up though. xD ))

Huo certainly gave it a brave go, but eventually it became apparent that the little beach-born lion wasn't terribly good at traversing the snow. It wasn't long before he became a tad stuck, trapped in a particularly soft mount that he couldn't negotiate his way out of. Unsurprisingly, it wasn't long before the cub began to whimper in frustration.

Alas, heralding from such a big family had its benefits as Shui padded over at the sound.

...And promptly began to laugh at his brother's predicament.

SilverLutz

Epine de Rose

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas