Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[ORP] Runaway Thrall - OVER! (winner p. 4) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Epine de Rose rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:23 pm
The lioness would potentially have been able to answer on behalf of her twin brother if she had been aware of the internal queries of the other. Alas, noting that she had been spotted by another, Dione inclined her head before continuing to follow the set of footprints she had found. It continued for a while, moving towards what appeared to be a 'fork' in the road and at it, well...

It was almost as if the creature had vanished?

She stood, pondering this fact for a brief moment of her time before glancing around for any other signs of life that would indicate what direction her quarry might have gone in. It was then that she thought she saw something, a jarred set of branches that may indicate that her prey had changed direction. Perhaps the ground was harder here and the tracks had lessened.

"Maybe...?" she mused and padded beyond the branches in the direction she thought was correct.

Andranis

Point: -1 (D: ...)
Total Points: 29  
AstoriaFallen rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:11 pm
"SMM, I can do that." She said with a small smile. She was curious to know the full name but didn't press the issue more. "I feel like we're going to be out here all day. Maybe I should have forced my brother to do this." She snickered softly. "I suppose if we keep at it long enough the thrall might just come back due to hunger."

Syrius Lionwing

+1
Total: 30  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Excited Apathy rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:44 am
Epine de Rose

"A grey lioness," Tifu told the new searcher flatly, a faint hint of a growl still remaining in her voice. Nothing personal, merely lingering annoyance. "Of course, before that we thought we were looking for a black male, so who knows what we're actually looking for. Try...just keeping an eye out for anyone acting like they're trying too hard to blend in. If it happens to be a grey lioness, all the better."

Wait, was that a flash of furtive movement? Her eyes narrowed as she tried to look closer, before moving to pursue this possible glimpse.

Syrius Lionwing rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:55 am
The lioness chuckled quietly she very rarely said her whole name but the other lioness seemed curious so she rolled her eyes and said it "Suklaa Mintuu Mansikaa. Its a mouth full, even my mother calls me SMM unless she is really mad at me." She snorts and looks around at the other lionesses joining the hunt. She thought she heard a snort of derision for her reaver title but she ignored it. She was raised by a powerful female of firekin decendance and she knew she was just as strong, if not stronger than any male.

"I'm tsrarting to think I shoul have brought a snack." She laughs turning her gaze over the ground and brush near by.

+2

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:06 pm
"Food sounds so good right now." She said thinking of her little mint garden she had growing. Not that it was anything of substance but it was soooo good. At least to her. "That is quite a mouthful. Would you mind if I just called you Suk?" She asked her curiously.

Syrius Lionwing

+0
Epine de Rose rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:36 am
Unsurprisingly, Dione's reaction to the description of the thrall was to be less than impressed. Was it that the Reaver had so many thralls that he had simply forgotten what they all looked like? Last time she checked, she had a pretty good recollection with what was supposed to be her's and what was supposed to be everyone else's... She was fairly confident if she was in possession of a thrall she'd know exactly how it looked!

"You have got to be kidding me," she muttered and shook her head.

A brief attempt to try and return her attention to the 'tracks' she had been following was to be met with frustration when she realised she'd been so distracted she'd lost her trail... Or more accurately, she'd lost a trail that probably hadn't even existed to begin with.

"Great." she grunted.

Total Points: 31  

Epine de Rose

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:40 am
She was pleased when she found some notable prints in some older mud that was partially dry, it meant they weren't new so they had to be the thralls, or so she hoped. This sparked her mood a little bit but so far she was wishing something exciting would happen.

+1
Epine de Rose rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:00 am
She was getting nowhere fast, and after yet another lost trail, she could do nothing more than huff. She didn't always show her irritation, in fact she was usually quite measured in her reactions, but they seemed to be going nowhere and she had yet to catch wind of anyone who had touched upon a trial that had lasted longer than a few minutes.

Whoever this thrall was really needed to be given some credit where it was due if it was able to hide in plain sight; heck, at this rate she was probably going to start questioning some of the nearby Stormborn that might have been witness to the bloody lioness.

"Seriously have we got nothing more than they look like almost every other lion nearby," she sighed.

Point: +1
Total: +33  

Epine de Rose

Princess_Feylin rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:01 am
Turisas was trying not to show his frustration with the lionesses' not-so-quiet sniping about his failure to recall the thrall's details. That was on him, and in a better mood he might even find it funny, but right now his sense of humor was somewhat...frayed. He was doing a poor job of hiding that fact, just as he was doing a poor job of concealing his frustration with the star-and-stop nature of their hunt, even though their shaky start had absolutely been his fault.

In theory, he was at least sort of in charge of this hunt. Perhaps he ought to try organizing it like it was an actual viking. He knew how to lead those, having done so in the past, on occasion. He wasn't a captain or anything, although he might try for that rank in the future, but he did know how to lead. Usually he wouldn't be starting from this sort of disadvantage, however, with a crew already unimpressed and possibly mutinous.

His train of thought was thrown off by the arrival of another lioness. He must have some crazy sex appeal. At any rate, Turisas broke off his search for tracks and scents to go over and greet the new arrival and catch her up on the details, except by the time he got somewhat close, he heard another lioness finishing up doing just that, so he sighed and decided to settle for simply greeting her.

"It's a good day to die," he said to the newest arrival. "Thank you for coming out to help. As you may have been told, I clearly require assistance. Also, the thrall had a kink in her tail that I may have accidentally put there while capturing her."

+0
Total Points:

Andranis rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:08 pm
Somewhere at the back, where she'd started to lag behind in thought, Istif mouthed Turisas' words. If she'd used ACTUAL words, she'd have made them heavy with sarcasm. The pale lioness began poking around the area again, looking for signs of the lioness. A gray lioness with a kinked tail... That couldn't possibly be TOO hard to spot, could it? She only found partial traces, though. Hints of pawprints, going off in the same direction as before.

Total:

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Princess_Feylin rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:38 am
Turisas wondered if maybe they shouldn't take a break for lunch. They hadn't been searching all that long, but everyone's temper seemed frayed, and frustrated lions (and lionesses) missed details. That had been something he'd learned early on in his career as a reaver.

The problem was, Turisas was almost positive that if he suggested a break, he would lose most of his searchers completely, and as much as it galled him to admit it, he could use their help. There was simply too much ground to cover and the cursed thrall had been given too much of a head start for him to hope to track her down on his own.

His electric blue eyes narrowed as he thought about finding her. In front of an audience he would snarl and shout, and cuff her hard before bringing her back to his den for re-education, but once there, she would have the fear of the gods put into her, no mistake. Turisas refused to gift Nadja with a thrall that was anything other than perfectly obedient, and he similarly refused to take advantage of the services of a thrall-breaker.

+0
Total Points:

Syrius Lionwing rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:13 am
AstoriaFallen

The big lioness shrugged her shoulders "as long as you don't call me mud, I really don't care." She chuckles, listening to the males words. Oh good a new hint, a kink in her tail? Well at least that was something to go on, gray with a kink. She sounded pretty. SMM licked her lips "hey if we find this Thrall can I have her? she sounds pretty." The lioness stalked forwards her tail lashing happily, she did so enjoy the hunt.

+3

Syrius Lionwing

Excited Apathy rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:34 am
One ear flickered forward at the mention of a kinked tail. It wasn't an uncommon injury, no, but combined with the lioness' coloration it would help greatly in confirming her identity. Tifu felt less annoyed with something like that to go on.

She veered off a bit to follow what seemed to be some promising tracks...but no. Damn, now she'd have to catch up to the others again.

Princess_Feylin rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:37 am
"Sorry, no. You can't keep her," Turisas replied to the large brown lioness as the wind shifted and tried to blow his mane into his mouth. "She's actually supposed to be a gift for my...for someone I care about."

As much as he would have liked to stretch the truth and describe Nadja as something more than she was, he knew better. If she found out, she would be furious, and furious Nadja, while undeniably sexy, was also dangerous. You really never wanted to piss off a poisoner. Particularly not one who was a priestess, and therefore had an in with the gods, That was a fantastic way to end up with disintegrated manbits and flowers growing out of your ears.

He went back to looking in the direction that the brown lioness had picked. It seemed to be their best bet, especially since now, with the wind shifting...

"I smell blood," he announced to the search party.

+3
Total Points:

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:59 am
The idea of being able to keep the thrall if they were to find her was an intriguing idea but wasn't one that would come to fruition. "Sony worry I won't call you that." She chuckled. She wasn't really getting anywhere and let out a small huff. She should have made Njord do this.

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces