Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Forging a Friendship (Shin and Wolfheart) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:23 pm
Wolfheart's blue eyes danced, his mouth pulling back in a wide toothy grin. Shinkuriyuu was a fast study it seemed. The purple and tan stallion liked that in quality. It meant that his companion possessed a high threshold for observation, which could be useful to an adventurer. "Your assessment is not far off the mark." He agreed with a tip of his head in the affirmative. I wonder what you will say to the next portion of my tale. He thought to himself before speaking aloud once more. "The young maiden was indeed heavy with child. But there was far more to the story than that. She had stolen from every member of the herd. Not just her former bonded as one would expect. You see, the lass had stolen the items in retaliation of an argument. The very argument that broke her from her former bonded...and sent her to the arms of the young lad." Wolfheart shook his head. "It was a saddened state. Neither of them were ready for the thralls of adulthood in such a way. And the poor maiden was struggling against herself. I could see it in her gaze when I spoke to her."

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:49 pm
Shinkuriyuu waited for Wolfheart to continue his story, eager to see what was discovered next. Then he saw the eyes of the other twinkling and the grin appearing on his face. He had a feeling he must have said something right for the other to be so happy. The answer soon came when it was explained that he had been on the right track with his thinking. A smile came to his own muzzle, he was definitely getting caught up in this story. As the tan and purple stallion continued, Shin listened attentively once more. So the ferret was indeed pregnant, however was not the cause of the stealing of things. It seemed their was an argument she was still upset about that broke up her bonding.

"That seems like a lot of trouble because of an argument. Were you able to calm her down and show her what she was doing was wrong? Surely a talk between her and the herd would be very beneficial,"he suggested.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:18 am
"That was my assessment as well." Mangekyō interjected for the first time in a while. His crimson eyes peered up at the blue stallion, his expression impassive as ever. "Understand though, Morning Star could be quite vindictive if driven to it. Her emotions tended to rule her actions." The lids of his eyes narrowed slightly as he thought back to that day. "However, the argument was far more than any normal argument. It involved the entirety of the herd in it..." Mangekyō's allowed his sentence to trail away so that Wolfheart could continue the tail without him intruding upon it.

Wolfheart bobbed his head in agreement. "Indeed. It was no ordinary argument." He picked up from where his bonded left off. "The herd, as it turned out, had accused the young ferret of breaking their most sacred of vows. She of course had defended herself and believed her bonded would do the same." His blue eyes drooped a little in sadness at the next portion. "Alas, that was not to be the case. Her bonded forsook her, berating her for doing such things. Try as the little maiden might, she could not make her bonded see reason. I gathered that they argued for hours before they at last broke their bondship and she was driven from the herd." Wolfheart slowly shook his head, sighing heavily as the memory of the weeping ferret filled his mind. "All of this was told to me by the young lass. Tears of bitter sorrow poured from her as she recounted her story to myself and Mangekyō."

The wolf closed his eyes in memory as well. Even now he could hear her sobs. At the time of the occurrence, he had been away from the herd, only finding out vague details of the issue upon his return. He hadn't acted one way or another to the outcome, but had kept himself removed from the situation. At least, he had managed to do as much until Wolfheart entered the scene.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:56 pm
Shinkuriyuu was surprised when Mangekyō spoke up, he had been pretty quiet as of late. He was glad he was not alone with that thought, but the wolf brought up a good point about it was hard to reason when emotions ran the show. He listened as it was explained it was not a normal argument, but involved the whole herd. Then it seemed he gave the story back to his bonded. Shin's eyes widened in surprise when it was revealed that it was because it was believed the ferret had broken a vow. He couldn't believe her bonded would have left her high and dry like that. If it was him, he would have had his little friend's back as best as he could. No wonder the little creature was so bitter against the herd.

"Oh dear, that definitely explains her being so upset with them. Does not excuse her behavior, but definitely does put things in a different light. Perhaps exonerating the little ferret would be the logical next step? After all, if she said she didn't do it, there had to be proof of it,"he spoke.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 12:01 pm
Wolfheart bowed his head. Shinkuriyuu had posited the same thing as himself upon hearing the ferret's tale. It seemed that they were truly of the same mind. A fact which made Wolfheart happy since he felt he could trust the blue and red stallion with his friendship. "You and I share the same thoughts on the matter." He stated with a bob of his head. "It was indeed the most logical next step...or so I believed. I requested a meeting be held between the herd's elders and the ferret so that we might get to the bottom of the matter. However, the herd had grown quite religious and would not consent to having a banished one in their presence. Try as I might, they would not listen to reason. Indeed, they became even more irate upon learning of the culprit's identity. Some even sought to bring her to justice in a...murderous manner." The stallion frowned darkly as his tail flicked with the annoyance that he felt at the memory. None of the herd had even opted to give the little maiden the benefit of the doubt. Even now his innards burned with anger at the herd for their narrow minded ways.

He drew in a breath before letting it out slowly, quelling his inner rage. His blue eyes turned to Mangekyō, a sorrow creeping into them. The only one to have spoken up for justice in the whole affair. "I told you that the story of our meeting held three things. A mystery that you now know of, an adventure which you could say would be the journey to solve the mystery, and a tragedy. In truth, there are multiple tragedies that occurred on that quest. None so vile as the attempted murder of the little maiden and her mate. If not for Mangekyō, then I dare say that the young ones would not have survived the encounter." "I did what I felt to be right." The wolf stated simply with a shrug of his shoulders. He didn't believe himself to be any sort of hero or justice warrior. It was simply that no one should be killed for any perceived slight. Banishment, perhaps, but never death. "Yes, but you lost your home in the process." Wolfheart pointed out to which the wolf shook his head. "A place that would kill someone for anything other than self-defense is no home of mine."

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:24 am
Shinkuriyuu listened as Wolfheart explained he had also thought of trying to get to the heart of the matter. However, as the purple and tan stallion explained that the herd would not even discuss it, a frown came to his face. He felt that if they were going to accuse a small creature of an action, then they should actually be able to talk about it. After all, had they even tried to hear the little ferret's side of it or just went with what they thought happened? He didn't think the herd's actions could be any more insufferable, until he heard what the other stallion spoke about them trying to murder the ferrets. A bubble of anger welled up inside of him, how dare they stoop to such a despicable action! It seemed it got even worse when Mangekyō came to the defense of the ferrets and was kicked out of his home.

"I must agree with him, that is no place to call home. All they had to do was listen to the other side, but they were such bigots! To think that they would kill a creature of this planet. What happened to the little ferret and her mate?"he asked, after letting off a little steam.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:12 pm
Vibrant blue orbs lifted to peer back at Shinkuriyuu. The anger Wolfheart felt from before still radiated in them, though it was tempered mildly by the remembrance of the young ferrets. "The herd developed a blood lust for the young maiden and her transgressions. Mangekyō and I were the only two whom wished them no harm." He released a weary sigh, closing his eyes as he did. Etches of the young ferrets' faces flashed into his mind. Sheer and unadulterated terror marring their plucky features. Neither of them could stand by and do nothing. They would not bear witness to such miscarriages of justice nor revolting acts against life. And so, they had done what any other sane individual might do.

"We dared not leave them there knowing this. With little time to enact an elaborate plan, we developed one to the best of our ability. It was not fool proof, mind you, but it did the trick." Opening his eyelids once more, Wolfheart said, "While I carried the two young ones on my back, Mangekyō led the herd away from our direction. It was decided that I would take them as far away as could be managed, given her precarious condition, and he would find us afterwards." His lips twitched with the ghost of a smile. "They chose to settle with a less...zealous herd. The two are doing well at last word. Young maiden is due to give birth to her third set of children soon."

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:06 pm
Shinkuriyuu saw some of the anger Wolfheart felt about the situation in his eyes, it was clear he had not liked what happened either. He couldn't believe a herd would have such a grudge against such a little creature and it wasn't fair. It was sad to think Wolfheart and Mangekyō were the only ones who meant the little ones no harm. He was quiet as his companion seemed lost in thought, so he checked on the little mice again, to make sure they were alright. They seemed to be, so he turned back in time to see Wolfheart open his eyes and continue his tale. He listened intently as the other explained that they formed a plan and carried through with it. His tail flicked back and forth happily when he heard they managed to get the two way and to a herd that would take care of them.

"Oh, I am so glad you managed to get them out of that place. Even better that they found a herd to actually belong to, ones where they would be safe. And third set of children, you say?"he commented, it seemed the story had a mostly happy ending after all.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:29 pm
Wolfheart inclined his head. "As am I. They're zealousness knew no bounds, and I fear time has only hastened their descent into that dark void." His eyes shrouded with concern. How many individuals had he not been able to save since that time? How many had been foolish enough to settle in that herd and broken a tenuous law, finding themselves the sacrifice to an unrighteous cause? He dared not go back to find out. For, as much as it pained him at times, knowing would be far worse. If he ever encountered the herd again, should anyone be in need in that moment, he would not hesitate to perform the same actions once more.

Shinkuriyuu's mention of the young ones due to be born brought Wolfheart from his sudden sullen state. "Indeed!" His voice boomed, cheerfulness tinting his words. "The young maiden and her mate are well suited to one another. The first two litters each produced five children and I suspect nothing less of this upcoming one." Blue eyes were alight with pride. "And I am proud to say that both myself and my friend here are the godfathers to all of them. Though, Mangekyō does have a terrible tendency of spoiling the young ones." Wolfheart lowered his voice as he spoke the last, leaning closer to the blue stallion as if speaking in a conspiratorial manner.

"I believe it is you who spoils the children, Wolfheart." Mangekyō corrected. The wolf peered up at his bonded. "If the sheer number of gifts you deliver to them each time is anything to go by."

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:22 pm
Shinkuriyuu listened as Wolfheart spoke about how that vengeful herd probably just went spiraling down that dark hole. He wondered how many more they had treated like the female ferret, it wasn't a pleasant thing to think about. However, he didn't like the thought of others being mistreated like that. If he ever came across anyone being mistreated, he would make sure to lend a helping claw. He would not stand for such treatment of any living creature, not if he could help it. A soft whinny of resolve came from him at that thought, before the other stallion began speaking again. Another smile came to his muzzle as he heard how well the female and her mate got along. A chuckle was heard from him as Wolfheart explained that his familiar spoiled the babies. The wolf retorted that it was the other way around, the two really were a good pair.

"Well, it sounds like you both have been very dutiful god parents then. Why not admit that you both spoil the babies, then it is perfectly fair. Maybe one day I will run into this family myself,"he beamed.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:01 pm
A hearty laugh issued forth from the purple and tan stallion. “Ah, you do have a point, my friend.” Wolfheart’s blue eyes gleamed impishly as he glanced down at the wolf. “But you see, Mangekyō does not give gifts lightly. He is right in that I do tend to deliver quite a few whenever we visit the fair maiden and her brood. However, he spoils them in other ways…” Mangekyō blinked. His expression remaining as impassive and unreadable as usual. “It is not spoiling them.” He said after a moment’s pause. He stopped briefly to allow one of the small mice an opportunity to regain its balance, preventing it from tumbling over, before continuing. “I merely enjoy seeing them running and playing. The exercise is essential to little ones.” “Mhm.” Wolfheart smirked. “And what of your own running and playing? I know full well you get plenty of exercise.” Without missing a beat, the wolf said, “Socialization with others is also important.”

The two would banter back and forth like that for a time. Neither of them wanted to admit that they spoiled the young ferrets in equal amounts. Each had their own interactions with the little ones and each enjoyed it to the fullest. Indeed, Wolfheart found his more child-like nature come out at every visit, and he could well say the same for Mangekyō. Drawn by Shinkuriyuu’s statement, the stallion stopped his playful bickering with his friend and stared back at the other. He cocked his head to one side, the smile from before slowly growing wider. “Yes,” came the simple response. “I believe Lady Morning Star would find your company quite pleasurable. Due to her prior circumstances, she does not make friends easily anymore, but does tend to trust those brought to the herd or whom provide names of those she knows. Perhaps I could introduce you someday.”

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:58 pm
Shinkuriyuu was quiet as he listened to the pair of friends banter back and forth about who gave the young ones more attention. A soft chortle came from the blue stallion, it seemed neither of them wanted to admit it was the same for both of them. He was glad that they both gave so much to this family, whether it was with actual presents or by giving of their time. A smile came to his lips as he imagined Mangekyō running around with the kids, having as much fun as they did in the play. When Wolfheart spoke again about the ferret and introducing him, his eyes seemed to twinkle at that. He could certainly understand why they would be wary of strangers, but he was glad they would open up to those who were known to be good.

"I would love if you were to introduce me to them. They sound like wonderful beings and it would be nice to get to know them. Maybe I will even get to meet the members of this herd that took them in,"he answered.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:51 pm
A hearty laugh issued from Wolfheart. “Then it is settled! We shall make a journey to the herd where I can properly introduce you to the little maiden and her brood. In fact…” His blue orbs gleamed as a thought struck him. “Tell me, friend, are you in need of a herd to call home?” Mangekyō rolled his eyes at the lack of subtlety employed by his friend. “That was perhaps the worst possible segue you have ever performed, Wolfheart. It is certainly the worst timed and ill-conceived one.” The wolf cast his crimson gaze upward so that he could meet the eyes of the blue stallion. “You have my apologies for my friend. He does not understand that some subjects are not so easily discussed or desired.” “You make it sound as if I am being insensitive.” The stallion huffed in mock-affront. “I am merely inquiring for reference. The herd is always accepting members, after all, and he would certainly do well there I believe.”

Mangekyō cocked one eyebrow in a skeptical manner. “Be that as it may, you should try to learn tact.” He then turned his attention to the mice upon his back. The little ones were starting to grow restless from having to stay stationary for so long. “Forgive me.” The wolf spoke soothingly. “It will not be much longer. With the storm abated, we are traveling much faster and have since crested the rise. Bear with us but a few more moments and you shall be at your new abode.” Wolfheart’s ears pricked at his bonded’s quiet words. Huh, he grunted in amusement. So we have. For all his idle chit-chat, he failed to notice how far they had walked. It would indeed be but a few moments more and the family of mice would be safe and warm, capable of tending more thoroughly to the one’s injuries.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:46 pm
Shinkuriyuu allowed another smile to grace his muzzle as Wolfheart declared they would go to see the herd. He was glad he would get to meet the ones he had heard about, being able to put faces to the story. As he was wondering what they would be like, the other stallion seemed to have more to say. At the question of having a herd to call home, the blue Soquili had a momentary look of surprise. He was just about to answer, when Mangekyō seemed to admonish his friend for his inquiry. Then as the wolf turned to him to apologize, he gave a soft wave of his wing, to let him know it wasn't necessary. Wolfheart went on to explain the herd that had taken in the little ones were always welcoming new members. He had to admit, it would be nice to have a herd to call his home. It would be a place to raise a family, when he and his mate were eventually blessed with small ones. Speaking of which, he heard the squeaks of the mice on Mangekyō's back. Turning to look, he could see the little ones were restless, but as the familiar told them, they were almost there.

"Just a little longer, then you will get to rest in your new home. I am sorry you little ones have had to wait, I do hope you can forgive us. As for your question, Wolfheart, I must say, I do not have a herd. From the way you talk, this herd might be just the kind my mate and I would enjoy,"he spoke to the mice, before answering Wolfheart.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:38 pm
Wolfheart’s mouth quirked into a smug grin. His blue eyes quickly found his wolf companion. “You see, my friend? All is well! There is no harm in asking after such small matters. And the herd may yet have two new members amongst its ranks.” His features beamed with pride upon potentially having enticed Shinkuriyuu into joining the herd. Although not a member of this particular herd himself, he held many friendships within it and would often visit for that reason. It would be nice to see yet another familiar face part of a herd so close to his heart. Mangekyō rolled his eyes. “You are simply incorrigible sometimes, Wolfheart.” The wolf said nothing more, feeling that any point he attempted to make would bypass the stallion altogether. For his more prideful moments tended to interfere with his listening ability. Instead, Mangekyō returned his gaze forward, intent on keeping a sharp lookout for the small enclave that would be the new home of the mice.

A light chuckle greeted the wolf’s words. “Perhaps I am, yet no more than usual.” Winking at his friend, he shifted his focus to the blue and red stallion walking alongside him. The other had made mention of a mate twice now. Wolfheart found himself quite curious as to this. “Forgive any intrusion, Shinkuriyuu, but I find myself wondering after your mate. You have spoken of her twice since our meeting one another. If I may…what is she like?”

Dea and #Teddy#

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces