Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] Outside Stadium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:48 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Game
I'm with➸ Goto and Pokemon

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The game was not in her favor, at least within the couple of rolls she dished out. But roll after and after another roll...things were all a jumble. Still, the game was far better with Nirav there. Their choice of communication was perhaps for the better as it was quite crowded and loud in the area. So writing notes where they could clearly see what the other would try to convey was convenient. Three tickets in and the prizes, namely a doll and a berry, were the results. The child glanced at the doll that was supposed to appear similar to the Kanto Grass starter type. Well, it was supposed to look like the final evolution of Bulbasaur. Still, the child was happy to accept the doll item as it would add to her Fire-type doll in her bag. The prize was cashed in and she was able to win the Venasuar doll. The berry was not quite appetizing to her so she informed the vendor to keep the prize. At the moment, her concentration was upon Breeding Pokemon but the child wasn’t going to ignore the possibilities a berry could have. Perhaps, maybe she would be able to practice breeding techniques on the berries. How plants actually bred was an obstacle she would need to read on. Though it wasn’t something she would forget.

In the meantime that Alana was concentrating on the game, her two companions were off doing their own thing. Chespin continued to hang on the girl’s shoulder like a pack of flour thrown over her shoulder. It was mindlessly watching the humans play this boring game. The Grass-type felt like it couldn’t do anything while so many eyes were around. For now, it wrapped a vine around her backpack in the off chance that they would become separated. Ponyta was just gazing at the pack, nudging it once in awhile to alert the human of its needs. It desired to be rewarded with obediently following the human up till now.

The child gently grabbed ahold of the note passed to her. ’We both got similar prizes!’ It was exciting to see that she wasn’t the only one who got a hold of the Venasuar. Turning the note around she began to write a response.

I got a Venasaur Plushie. What are the chances that we would both get a Venasuar right on our first few rolls :]

Alana with her notebook at her side glanced towards Nirav, she noted that he was scouting the area. The child went up on her tippy-toes to look around too. There were definitely some familiar faces but the majority of them were completely unknown. The only one she could call by name was Ichiro, with the exception of Goto. Everyone else was just vaguely familiar or completely lost. ’I got this far, right? I’ve got to make sure that I don’t push myself.’ The Kingdra member took a breathe in and slowly let it out. The Grass-type took notice of the girl’s behavior and poked her cheek with its other vine.
”It’s alright Chespin, just calming myself down a bit.” The child whispered to Chespin, the Grass-type appeared puzzled at her response but didn’t push it further. Instead, it locked on the piece of paper handed to the girl and took it on her behalf. It looked over the scribble that made no sense and handed it over to the child.

’Definetly! I’m going to keep playing till I can’t play no more!

Alana handed in her tickets and let the wheel tell her fate. Roll after roll, white balls kept on appearing but so did a pair of purple balls. It was a real shame she couldn’t keep them since they looked a lot better than the prizes. Not that all the prizes were bad but the balls appeared a bit more unique.
More duds but one of the prizes was a Kingdra Plushie, a dual type of a Water and Dragon-type. Alana was actually quite happy to receive the prize. Well the child was a part of the Kingdra dorm so to have a plushie that was the dorm’s mascot gave her a small warm, fuzzy feeling. Though that meant that she would only have a couple of more tries before the game would be over for her. So she cashed in all of her tickets to see what wonders awaited her.

A shiny golden ball popped out of the machine. It was a real pretty ball and the prize attached to it was something else! She was quick to choose which berries she wanted and was quickly given the berries and Charizard plushie. ’Now all I need is a Blastoise Plush to complete the set’ Charizard was the final evolution of Charmander which was beginning to be a common sight at the school. Still, it still filled her with pride to receive the prize.

The Final Showdown! The last of her tickets were given and the game was set to start! The first ball was a white ball...a very common sight for not only herself but with others as well. Still, she did not give up hope that a big prize awaited her! Another roll went and what had happened in her mind came to be true! She won the Blastoise plush which made a complete set of the Kanto starter Pokemon! She couldn’t hide the excitement on her face nor with her body as she jumped a bit in the air. But she still had one final ball and she wasn’t quite sure what kind of prize she might win if she were to win at all! The wheel turned round and round, the excitement rose in the girl’s tiny body. Crystal blue eyes gazed at the wheel and at the strange colored ball that popped out. The child blinked a couple of times as she was not aware of what the ball represented. A few cheers and claps rang out but the child still knew nothing. The man in charge had to inform the child that she had won the top prize which included more berry options and another plushie of her choosing. The girl’s eyes grew wide as those words spilled out of the man’s mouth. Those eyes even went to the prize board behind him to see what prizes would be bestowed upon her.
”Could I have…...the Flygon Plush please~” she asked sweetly while also informing the man of her berry choices. He smiled while handing her the child’s winning. The excitement grew strong within this child as she bounded towards Goto with her winnings. But before a single word could be uttered the child took a piece of paper and jotted down a note that was passed down to him.

Goto! Goto! I got a really rare ball! It was such an odd color and it looked really weird but it gave me such good prizes! Oh!!! This makes me so happy! What about you though?! Did you get anything you are excited about?

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0

.....Who are you?!?

DJ Double B

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:00 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxUser Image
▪Mood: Bored II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Lottery Booth II ▫With Who: Noibat II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar crossed her arms again as Silvano went on to talk about how the game was all luck, and that it was rather disappointing. Skylar nodded in agreement "at least someone other than me can see that" she commented, rather pleased. Usually someone would take offense and state how this game was awesome and so much fun. It was quite refreshing to see that someone else shared similar thoughts with her. She blinked, before pursing her lip. Were Silvano and her actually similar to one another? She didn't know how to feel about that, since if he was he probably knew more about why she acted the way she did. Then again she could just be over thinking things. She was pulled away from her thoughts as Silvano continued to speak, and stated that he too didn't really think that luck was a skill. Again, she was rather pleased he saw that luck wasn't a skill as well. Her once sour mood slowly started to mellow out. She snickered, as more amusement filled her eyes. She was really starting to like this guy, he totally seemed to understand her way of thinking. She nodded once more "right? I mean come on, you can't build up your own luck! If anything your luck is pretty much decided at birth" she said.

It was then that she raised a brow as he stated that he wanted to commend her on her winnings once more and that he didn't mind doing so. She watched him closely, she was sort of starting to feel a bit revealed. This boy before her was very different from a lot of people she'd met already. Again, it made her uneasy how well he seemed to be able to find a way to make her respond rather... positively. She didn't know if she liked that, and her earlier amusement vanished as her cold eyes returned. She watched him closely, 'what's his game? There's no way he just wants a friendly conversation... no I know better than to believe he just wants to talk, so what is it that you're really after?' she thought, deep in thought. Again, she was brought out of her thoughts as Silvano went on to agree with her on the bit about the people blocking the sign being morons.

It was then that he went on to state that it was a shame that the two of them were above everyone else. His words 'clearly above' rung in her head. She didn't like the way he said that, sure she thought they were complete and utter morons... and sure she thought she was definitely more intelligent than them. however, she would never openly say she was better then them. She knew how that felt, to be degraded as useless. However, she wasn't sure if Silvano meant it that way. After all his meaning could mean something different than what she was thinking it meant. She eyed him as he explained further. Her tensed and cold aura seemed to relax a bit. She had misunderstood him, clearly he was only speaking about how foolish and bothersome they were. At least that's what it sounded like. Still she wouldn't trust him yet, no, that was a privilege that no one would have. At least Skylar didn't plan to give her trust away any times soon.

When he thanked her, she gave him a rare and quick smile "Of course, anyone willing to show respect and has manners deserves the help they seek" she answered plainly, waving a hand. Silvano went on to talk about how it sounded like an old lotto, and that he wasn't convinces that playing for berries or stuffed toys was worth it. However, he decided to try it anyways. What was the harm? She looked up as he commented on her name, and she nodded "yes, well you can say my parents are very... dignified in their own way" she said coldly. She'd really rather not talk about her family. She hadn't known that they shared the same morning class, then again it wasn't like she cared who was in her class. However, maybe she'd remember Silvano because they seemed so similar. When he introduced himself she nodded "very well, if you like people referring to your last name I will do that same Silvano" she said, being respectful. She noticed him bow to her, and she knew that he was most likely from an aristocratic family such as herself. She debated on what to do, however, it was only proper she too showed him respect right? She sighed, and curtsied gracefully as strands of her hair fell over her eyes "the pleasure is all mine" she responded, before straightening up once more.

It was then that both Silvano, and her attention turned towards the loud mouth in the area. Koru. She rolled her eyes, narrowing her eyes at the girl as she went on to spew things about two believing in your own luck was different. She rolled her eyes once more, annoyed "you keep thinking that" she muttered under her breath. Koru's excitement made her uncomfortable, how could someone be so happy over a stupid plushie? What value did it hold? Why was she even that obsessed with it in the first place? Skylar thought it was just so childish. She wanted to tell her to stop squealing when she felt something slam into her. She blinked, every muscle in her body freezing up. Her eyes glared death daggers as she noticed Koru was hugging her. SHE. WAS. HUGGING. HER. She growled "I'll give you five seconds to release me before I make you wish you were never born" she said very coldly, her eyes turning deathly cold. She didn't like being hugged, and she certainly didn't like surprises. When the girl did let her do, Skylar was still glaring daggers at Koru. She crossed her arms, anger clear on her face. She also watched as Koru went on to get to the ground and bow her head as she apologized.

What was the moron doing now? Koru seemed to like making a scene. Skylar growled "oh would you get up you moron! Stop graveling on the ground, that's not a proper way to apologize! Have you no proper manners?! For Arceus's sake stop doing whatever it is you're doing!" she shouted, irritated. She tapped her foot on the ground as she watched her angrily, even though Skylar disliked the girl, Koru just kept coming back. Skylar wouldn't deny that this girl is determined, and stubborn to boot. Why did she just keep coming back even after she was so cold to her. She just didn't understand it, what was it she wanted. Skylar was sick of this game "Don't touch me again, as I mentioned the first day of class I do not plan to be all 'buddy buddy' with anyone, that includes you. I know the game you're playing, everyone has something they want. I just need to find out what you want from me, I'm not stupid and I won't be fooled so GIVE UP" she said coldly.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: Sorry for the late reply! I just moved into a new place and I have no internet until Friday ;A; Soooo I'm at the library, I'll try to post when I can though promise! ))

▫Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▪Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User ImageUser Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch) Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life: (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Hitsukei

Prairiefox

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:13 am
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: Shy, Embarrassed II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: Lottery Game II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), Ava II ▪Profile: X

Ray continued to watch as Ava played the lotto game some more. It was sort of nice, to get away from his thoughts and worries. He knew eventually he'd have to get back to reality. However, maybe right now he'd be able to escape it. He watched as she said it was coll that they had classes together, and part of Ray was glad that he was at least making more friends than enemies. Her questioning him made him jump a bit "huh? O... oh nothing, it was nothing I was just uh... trying to remember if maybe I had er... seen you at class" he lied terribly, laughing a bit awkwardly. Oh boy, that was bad. When Ava went on state that it was fine and that she probably knew what he meant, his visibly tensed shoulders relaxed a bit. At least it seemed she hadn't caught on to his little hiccup? When she stated that she too was in the Charizard dorm he blinked. They were in the same dorm house? That was rather surprising, he didn't think he'd meet another person from his dorm so soon. The thought in its self did make him a tad bit happy inside. He sort of seemed less alone, however, the feeling slowly turned to guilt. He looked at the ground, silently apologizing to his sister for feeling a bit happy.

It was then that she went on to say that she knew a few other people from their house and again he blinked. She had friends that were in his dorm too? It did make him curious, who else was in his house? Maybe he might actually recognize some of these people? He thought about it some more, before nodding shyly "er... I mean... maybe it would be... nice to know some more people?" he asked hesitantly. He opened his mouth to speak when he heard a voice close behind him. He jumped up surprised that someone was suddenly behind him. He knew that voice though, so he wasn't totally freaking out as of yet. His eyes met brown ones, as he noticed it was Marcus. He sort of didn't know how to feel right now. He rubbed his arm nervously "hey... um how did... er you know... that battle... with Koru go?" he asked, his eyes darting to the ground. He hadn't watched any of the battles, so he had no idea that Marcus had in fact not participated in the tournament. He sheepishly looked at Marcus guiltily "I'm... I'm so sorry.... I didn't mean to drag you into my problem... uh... I mean... I just... sorry" he muttered, slumping down looking a bit defeated.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: Sorry for the late reply! I just moved into a new place and I have no internet until Friday ;A; Soooo I'm at the library, I'll try to post when I can though promise! ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x12

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

DJ Double B

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:18 am

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

With her final ticket, Ava took the chance to roll again, securing herself another berry of her choice. Cheri Berries were useful, right? She only assumed they were as she claimed it as her final prize. Ray was a little awkward, but it wasn't like it was impossible to talk to him. It just took a while to get something out of him. Putting the berry into her bag, she watched as he contemplated whether or not he would want to meet more people in their house. She didn't really understand what there was to contemplate. Why not just get to know everybody? What was so weird about talking to a lot of people?

Either way, the boy agreed that meeting more people was a good thing. "Yeah! They're both really nice!" As soon as she had gotten that out, she heard a voice call out to both her and Ray. Turning towards it, she found Marcus holding up some plushies! "Hey Marcus!" Ray was still stumbling over his words around Marcus. He did know Marcus... right? Well, he did ask about his battle with Koru. Marcus was in the tournament? Ava didn't remember seeing his name, but it was possible he could've fought her. Ava didn't pay attention to many other battles aside from her's with Tera. But Ray began apologizing for some problem he has? What was going on? Ava chimed in. "Wait, what problem? You ok?" She looked to Ray, then turning to Marcus, hoping one of them would clue her into whatever was going on. Maybe whatever was bothering him was why he seemed a little awkward.

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x3) // User Image (x1) // User Image (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!
Remember me for centuries!

SpazzticPanda1311

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jung-Su mimicked almost instinctively the girl in pink's actions when she waved her hands at him. He didn't understand what she meant with that personal space business initially thinking that it was a mistake of sorts. The lad wised up soon enough and only offered a shaking of his head in response too nervous to speak further. Eyes practically wired shut as the beyond nervous and the already regretting lad awaited an answer from the girl before him. The silence before she spoke again made it worse too. A readied wince already expecting rejection had turned into a wide eyed expression of disbelief. Before he had a chance to utter a word of thanks, just as quickly as she said yes did they march to the lotto area. What a 'my pace' kind of girl... A comment he made to himself as he followed behind. The lad wasn't put off in the least, simply taken by surprise. He was grateful for her taking the time to even consider being around someone like him.

Sounds of balls rolling and people jeering and cheering alike filled his ears. Calming words repeated in his mind like a mantra to ease him from the crowd. I... Can do this... Calmer than the lad was before, he started his own game of chance beside Tera. The girl's sudden speaking had made the lad halt his movements in a panic. His name? Oh yes he had yet to introduce himself. Staring at the handle he mumbled. "M-My name's-s-s J-J-Jung-S-S-S-Su..." He then pointed towards his Chingling who was atop of his head. "C..." C struck a pose as his name was called followed by the lad's wincing. Greeat! Now he sounded like an idiot in front of the first person he's ever invited to something. He now wanted to crawl out of here and hide in some corner.

▂▂▂▂▂▂
CLASSES: Morning: Battle Class ■ Afternoon: Technology and Science Class 』『ATTIRE: What's in the image; a baggy white hoodie, a black t-shirt, a dog tag with his name on it, olive cargo 3/4th pants, and black converse shoes』
LOCATION: Outside Lamia District Stadium, Lotto Area』『COMPANY: C, Hoppu and Tera 』
OOC: ...』
Pokemon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『C the Chingling』『♂』LEVEL: 15』ABILITY: Levitate』NATURE: Bold(+Defense, -Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
User Image
Experience: 375/1000
Move Set:

Wrap: [ATK: 15] [ACC: 90%]
      A long body or vines are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
      Astonish: [ATK: 30] [ACC: 100%]
      The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch.
      Confusion: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
      The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.
      Yawn: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%]N/A
      The user lets loose a huge yawn that lulls the target into falling asleep on the next turn.

Inventory:
■ 1x User Image
■ 0x User Image
User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

User Image Kingdra Plushie
User Image
User Image
User Image

X Kaos X

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:17 pm
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
SurprisedLamia Stadium BOOM SUPRISE ATTACK!

Once Eli got outside he was surprised by the crowd it was almost as bustling as the inside was, wonder was going on? Eli looked around while at the same time looking at his pokegear for any reply from Marcus, or if Rey ever replied to his message as well. A few times he almost bumped into other people. He stopped walking at the side of the building and sighed,"Okay this isn't going to go like this...Come on out Yena!” He threw her pokeball in the air and while he caught it Poochyena materialized and stared at him in a sitting position. It looked to him like she was pouting, which wouldn't be surprising he had suspected she would be anyway. He crouched down and looked at her with relaxed eyes,"Hi Yena, are you okay? I need your help finding Marcus- you know my friend?”
User Image
She turned her head and wagging her tail growled in a huff. Yep- she was mad at him. He slumped his head forward and then finally- against his judgement and pride- bowed his head all the way to the ground, ”Please Poochyena? I'm so sorry and I promise you'll get all the treats and berries you want when we get back to campus I owe you so much!” He peeked up and was met with a slobbery lick from Poochyena,”Ack!”she barked and wagged her tail while he got himself standing again. She proceeded to sniff around for his friend. She remembered his scent from the room they had been staying, and while it was faint she could wiff of the human. She pounced off towards the direction and Eli ran right behind her. She serpentined between people in the crowd til she spun around in the air and Eli stopped to watch, but she was indicating that they had found Marcus. Eli sighed relieved and ran up to him, but it looked like he had also found Rey another friend of his that he had met back at the restaurant. Approaching the...well whatever was going on he stopped and patted Marcus on the shoulder as to suprise him of his presence, ”Found you!”Poochyena sat by Elijah while he talked to his friend, "Where the heck have you guys been!? I've been needing to tell you something important!” He really did, but it appeared that Rey had already asked Marcus if he had battled with Koru. Eli began, "Ray that's just it Marcus didn't battle Koru was in the tournament but Kirsi and I saw she lost in the second round,”he started to say this without noticing that Koru was actually just a little aways from them along with a friend with a Vulpix,”I talked to them earlier...well I mean they kinda cornered me but that's not the point! Koru thinks you hate her. I didn't say anything about what was going on but I did tell her that you didn't hate her,” he got a little closer to Rey, looking a little more serious than usual,”I know you don't but I'm sorry for doing that, she seems more worried than mad. As a friend I'm telling you to talk to her, even if its in stuttering mumbles I think it will do wonders for both of you.” In all his seriousness he didn't notice the girl and immediately became a little flushed with his behavior,”Oh...oh wow I'm so sorry I really ruined all the fun didn't I...?”Rey Marcus and this girl were probably having a lot of fun before he showed up and now it's all ruined...

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

DJ Double B

SpazzticPanda1311

ShyWolfHeart

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing:
Feeling: calm but firmly opinionated
Company: Elijah Ava Rey and lottery attendees.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Phillip
            Friendship Points:

Level:7
            Nature:Mild
            Ability:Big Pecks
            Experience:0
            Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog

"It didn't" he said shortly when Rey inquired about his battle with Koru went. "I had a headache all day the day we had to sign up for the tournament so I kiiinda stood her up. Cause I couldn't sign up in time. She should leave you alone now tho". Even if he hadn't been sick, he wasn't sure he would have gone through with it. A part of him really had wanted to battle, but he wasn't sure Rey's privacy should be compromised on something like a battle "I mean, technically I never agreed to it" he said referring to how he had never technically said 'yes'. Koru had just declared they were fighting then left.
"What?-No, it's fine. Wasn't your fault." he said though he couldn't help but scratch his head in a nervous habit when Ava started asking questions after that.
Now this was kinda awkward.
"Koru Freene kiiinda challenged me to a battle cause I was spending too much time with Rey" he summarized quickly "but it's fine, don't worry about it. I forgot you guys had the same house. You guys knew each other the? Rey she's one of the friends I told you I wanted to meet up with, Ava's in my science and technology class."
Come to think of it, Tera was Charizard house too. He certainly knew a lot of those. Not as many as he knew Kingdra students however..and he only knew 2 Flygon students.
His poke-gear buzzed again, as he got a messaged from both the aforementioned Kingdra and Flygon students. He typed out a reply before turning back to both Rey and Ava.
"Oh, Elijah and Evelyn miight be joinin us. Might. Man! You guys made bank with the prizes!" he said referring to the many prizes both Ava had accumulated "All I got's these two plushies..I'm gonna go for a Kingdra one tho...or a Blastoise I really want one of those."
He handed over another ticket as he said this, waiting to see what he would win next.
He listened when Elijah actually showed up, (did he beat his text? ) and shot Ava an apologetic smile. ( she just went from not even knowing what was happening to hearing all of this)
"He doesn't have to talk to her if he doesn't want to" he said, giving his opinion despite not being asked. It seemed like everyone was forgetting just whose choice this was. Whatever Rey was hiding was obviously painful, and whether or not he oppened up or not should be up to him not someone pushing him to do it. He had a right to space if he wanted it ( now he really wished he had battled Koru...except he wasn't sure he could have won.)
"that's kinda the point...whatever he says or doesn't say it's up to him and she shouldn't be pushing, she wanted to battle me to force him to talk to her Eli. You told her she was insane right? I mean that Rey didn't hate her?"
He couldn't understand how you got "I hate you" from someone withdrawing from you. His mom and dad avoided each other like the plague and they certainly didn't hate each other.
(Of course it never occurred to Marcus that Koru might not have a family who had to avoid each other to escape thanksgiving fights and broken dishes. He didn't always remember that being a thing.)

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
        ↦5 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        ↦pen and folder
        ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)
        ↦ Tickets 10-7(used in the lottery) =3 +6 (given as off the announcement) = 9

User Image

Text to: Elijah; Evelyn

ShyWolfHeart
Listen I might have overslept lol. I had a headache. And okay, yeah come find me outside we can talk. Fair warnin Rey and some friends might be here. This a 1 on 1 kinda talk?[

murruelecreuset
Snacks are fun, and yeah I'm out here too. Come win some prizees. Maybe we can talk about the research club.

DJ Double B

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:55 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:StadiumWιтн:Makoto/Inari/Cyndaquil/Ray/Skylar/Silvano/Ava Word Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: Stuff OOC:Let's see if I handle this right

It was nice living just one more day. She got to actually talk with Makoto, have a nice time playing the raffle, even winning a big prize and getting to see the Salamence plush in her arms. Honestly Koru would've liked to see Cyndaquil grow up into a Typhlosion. She was still one the ground with Skylar's icy glare of doom staring daggers into her whole being. Just how blindly happy could she have been to hug the wrong person?! She was sweating bullets while Skylar drilled into her. For a moment Koru didn't fear for her life and instead got confused by what Skylar was saying, "Eh but I just did..." but it was immediately clear after she mumbled that that Skylar didn't mean for her to stop grovelling. Of course she commented on her having no manners and such, nothing new- even if it did grind Koru's gears a bit- but the next bit was something she had heard but still couldn't accept. Once again she was calling what she was doing- though she had no clue what it was in the first place- was all just some big game. Again she had no idea where any of this was coming from, but like before Koru had little to no information about Skylar as a person, she hasn't let anyone get close to her at all she only knows general information, maybe that's why Koru was going in so blind to this? Koru furrowed her brow at the comment and stood up, but her overall state was surprisingly calm for someone who thought they were going to die a minute ago. Cyndaquil went up to her leg and looked up watching them, "Skylar, the only game I'm playing is this raffle right now. Like I've told you before I have no idea "game" your even talking about!," She looked down for just a moment to take a breath, she didn't want to start a yelling, screaming or crying match then continued, "We don't have to be friends, but I do want us to at least respect each other. Friends would be nice but I've known for awhile now that becoming friends with you would be like jumping over the moon and back..." it seemed she was going to say what she said before days ago, "..But I can't stand here while you carelessly call friendship a game. It's nothing like a game at all. It's wonderful, brings others together it-!”

She went quiet as soon as she heard Eli. In talking to Skylar and the game she didn't even notice that Marcus was back with them. What started to hit was that they were talking about this stuff in clear view for those close by to hear a little. Eli only mentioned what had transpired in the hallway and went on to say she lost her battle. That didn't really hurt but the way he said it made her feel a little glum. Marcus's words went through like a blade- and an explosion of other blades raining down. First off, he made it sound like she challenged him because he was spending too much time with Ray. To her that was not at all why she had challenged him, but she does know that it was reckless and stupid to do it. She felt a little red in the face as he went on, that was how they saw it? Was this how Skylar saw it? How were other seeing this? Was Makoto really over the past or was she just playing nice? She scrunched up her face and looked down mumbling, "So that's how they see it...” She snapped under her breath and though she was facing the ground Cyndaquil could clearly see that she was in the beginning stages of crying. She bent down and picked up her stuffed animals, putting 1 of them in her bag then the rest up in her arm's wrap. Cyndaquil got put on her shoulder and she wiped her eyes not looking at anyone, "Hey Makoto...I'm gonna walk around a bit...” She walked as calmly as she could but once the tears started to run her pace quickened. She had no idea where she was going now...

Exit to who knows where

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 12 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

shinesnowillusion

SpazzticPanda1311

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:59 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

The two of them played in what others might assume to be silence, but to Nirav, this felt a lot easier than stumbling over words. The two of them won similar prizes so far, it seemed. Not only did they both get a Venusaur plushie, but a Kingdra plushie as well! Kingdra were a cool pokemon in general. They weren't an uncommon sight back home. Nirav smiled to her, then went back to rolling. He rolled a red ball, giving him the choice of one berry. He didn't know much about berries, but decided to go for the Belue Berry. At the same time, Alana seemed to have rolled the grand prize! He looked down to the odd colored ball in shock. "Whoa," slipped out of his mouth as he looked at Alana. Maybe these things weren't so rigged after all. Alana won the best prize! Nirav rolled once more as she gathered her spoils. The ball the came out was a shiny gold. He won one of the top prizes too! He claimed a Charizard plushie - his house mascot - as well as a bunch of berries.

He read through Alana's note, smiling and nodding before writing something down himself.

I saw! It was cool. I won a gold ball! Got a lot of berries.
                                -N.G.

He put his winnings into his bag, pretty pleased with the selection he turned up with. He honestly wasn't sure what he was going to do with half of the berries he got. They didn't go bad, did they? Nirav honestly wasn't sure. He hoped they wouldn't because he wasn't sure what he would do with all of them just yet. Nirav scrawled something down into his notebook, ripping it out and passing it to Alana again.

It's getting really crowded. I'm going to go back inside if you wanna come too
                                - N.G.

A few seconds later, Nirav made his way out of the crowd and back inside, with or without Alana behind him. Getting away from the mass of people would certainly make things easier on him. If it weren't for the note writing, Nirav would practically have to yell in order to be heard!

[Exit to Stadium]

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x3) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)// User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:34 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Games
I'm with➸ Goto and Pokemon

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

It looked like Goto was finishing up his own game. Even though he was the one that went first at least Alana could watch the winnings that would go into his pocket. From what the child saw it looked like they both got the Grass-type Plushie AND the Water/Dragon-type plushie! It was such a coincidence that it was funny but made her blissfully happy at the same time. Maybe fate was at work here? Fate was some strange thing that no one could control. Maybe there would be Pokemon that could somewhat predict fate, like Xatu or other Psychic-type Pokemon, but it looked so unpredictable.
Nirav chose a strange berry, like one of the berries she got for a prize. The whole berry thing was new to the girl too so she would have to look up all of this information in the library. This gave her an idea for a note. Taking a piece of paper she quickly jotted down her idea.

Say Goto, when we get back to the school, do you want to go to the library? I don’t know much about berries so I’d like to learn as much about them as I can. What do you think? Do you want to learn them together?

She handed him the note while he had been focused on the game and for a good reason too! Goto had just won the Golden Ball prize just like she did earlier! Now they both had Charizard Plushies! This day was getting more and more exciting! They got similar Plushies and Berries! There was going to be a lot of researching once she got back to the school. She was even there to see Goto right up his note about winning the golden ball prize. Alana gave a victory sign and a toothy smile as her way of responding.

That’s a good idea, let’s go somewhere where it isn’t really crowded. Where did you wanna go?

The note was handed back to Goto. The boy did make a point. The prizes were won so there was no real reason to stick around. Sure it was nice to see familiar faces win prizes but it was also a nice thing to get to know people better! If she wanted to contact Moore about her prize she could always text her or have Ponyta go off and find her. ’Ponyta’s have really good noses, I think. I mean, Ponyta knows there are plenty of goodies in my bag.’ Alana wasn’t blind to the numerous pokes that the Fire-type was giving her. Chespin didn’t stop the Pokemon, actually it enticed further pokings when it took out an apple and began to munch on it. Clearly the action must have made the Fire horse jealous because its nudges were getting a bit painful.
”I promise I’ll give you a treat once we have a place to sit, okay Ponyta?” The Fire-type looked up at the girl with a Really? Do you mean it look. The girl nodded her head a couple of times before the creature relented its attack. Chespin gave a few taps on the girl’s shoulder and pointed where Goto was. That boy made quick work among the crowd and if not for Chespin then Alana might have lost him!

{Exit to Stadium}

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
User Image
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM
User Imagex1 Belue Berry {Pokeblock Beauty}
User Imagex1 Magost Berry {Pokeblcok Cute}
User Imagex1 Pinap Berry {Pokeblock Tough}
User Imagex1 Razz Berry {Pokeblock Coolness}
User Imagex1 Wepear Berry {Pokeblock Cleverness}
User Imagex2 Persim Berry {Cures Confusion}
User Imagex1 Rawst Berry {Cures Burn}
User Imagex1 Chesto Berry {Cures Sleep}
User Imagex1 Cheri Berry {Cures Paralysis}
User Imagex1 Aspear Berry {Cures Frozen}

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0 Rare Candy
User Imagex1 Ponyta Plushie
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1

.....Who are you?!?

DJ Double B

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:34 pm
`.¸¸.´´ Makoto Sharp `` .¸¸.´

User Image

Feelings/Thoughts:
    O.O.C.:
    Outfit:

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

Makoto just was shocked at Skylar. How could she talk to Koru like that? Did she even talk to everyone like that? She watched the scene play out and even listened in to the conversation behind them. "Koru.." She mumbled, hoping that she would hear her and they could go somewhere else. What did they have against her? What did she do that was so wrong for them to be all talking about her like this?

"Oh.. Okay.. Come back to find me when you are done?" Makoto watched Koru walk out, then turned her attention to Skylar, "What did she even do to you to make you hate her? She isn't a bad person."

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

School Profile

User Image
      House: Salamence
      Dorm Room: 200
      Elective Classes: Morning- Coordination/Performance
      Afternoon- Technology &Science
      Clubs:

Pokemon

User Image
Inari Lv. 5 Adamant Flash Fire Ember, Tail Whip

Inventory

User Imagex1 || User Image x10 || User Image || User Image x1

Prairiefox

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:26 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Woah. Woah woah woah! Kirsi was met with a huge crowd when she left the stadium, something she wasn't expecting at all! She had imagined empty streets that she would walk down while she heard everyone cheering together in the arena without her... Gosh, don't be such a drama queen, Kirsi. Kirsi shook her head and decided to try and figure out what all the fuss was about. She started threading her way through the crowd until she spotted the huge pokemon lottery set up. At once, Kirsi got excited. Just after losing, she had a chance to feel like a winner again! What better way to cheer herself up?

But Kirsi saw a bunch of other students milling around the area. If they saw her, they'd know she'd lost...and probably say something...and she really didn't want to talk about it or think about it or think about other people thinking about it...

Kirsi waited for a family to walk up to the lottery tables and hurried to walk beside them, keeping them between her and anyone else. She really wished she didn't have her red hair that stood out so much right now. When she got to the game, though, Kirsi quickly forgot about her worries, getting hooked on waiting with anticipation to see what color ball would come out for her.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 10
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 500/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
        ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
        ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
        ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image x Soothe Bell

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 8
    User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
    User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:43 am
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
User Image
User Image
✖Attire:Second outfit with yellow T-shirt
❤Location:____ ➸Friends or Foes:Xia; Fong; ?♀Word Count: ____
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound

OOC:_______

“Waaaa! Xie, xie, xiān she—I mean, thank you, sir!” Upon receiving her prizes, Xiatian bowed slightly forward in gratefulness. She then smiled sheepishly at the attendant. Damn, she did it again! Slipping unconsciously into her native language had been quite a normal occurrence when she felt happy over something. She was still not used to speaking in English at all time but she did believe that she had gradually improved since arriving to the academy. It was a good progress if she said so herself! Turning around, Xiatian walked away and towards one of the benches, proceeding to sit down and take a good long look at her prizes. Oh wait a second, before that happened….

“Fong, come forth!” A red pokeball was tossed up into the air and bursting out from it was a bright white light landing safely onto the ground. The light soon faded to reveal a meinfoo as the girl caught the ball back in her hand. The weasel’s eyes quietly took in the surroundings before gazing up at her trainer who was holding a bunch of plushies in her arms. Fong proceeded to cross her arms and raised an eyebrow while Xiatian laughed sheepishly. “Hahaha, surprise you am I? Let’s take a seat there, and then I’ll tell you what happened.” And so they went sitting on an empty bench. Xiatian showed her partner each of the plushies and told her their name—there was some she hadn’t encountered yet so she asked her pokegear for help. Finally once she was done, she made an attempt to put all of them into her red and black messenger bag, but succeeded with two plushies. She had only three left. “Fong, hold this one for me please and I’ll hold these two.” She handed her partner a Salamence one which left her Charizard and Flygon one. “Would you want to go back and watch the battles, Fong?” She asked her partner, wondering what they should do next. Her sky-blue orbs wandered around aimlessly about the area, watching faces—both new and old ones—until they paused at a familiar red color for hair. Could it be…? Koru’s friend, Kirsi? She remembered the girl back when Koru had introduced her in the school cafeteria. She wasn’t exactly sure if that person was really her since she couldn’t see her face being blocked by other participants at the booth. Hey, maybe Koru was with her! She should go and say ‘hi’; that’s what friends do.

Wanting to confirm her thought, Xiatian jumped onto her feet and strolled back towards the booth again. Her partner was about to follow suit, having a firm hold on the plushie in her arms when something at the corner of her eyes caught her attention. It ran out of her sight but Fong abruptly stopped in her stride and looked behind, seeing its back running away. Her eyes narrowed down in recognition. She could remember that hair color anytime and anywhere as well as the cyndaquil sitting on its shoulder. Turning away, Fong quickly ran after her trainer to inform her of what she just saw.

By now, Xiatian came close to where the red-haired girl was standing at the moment and then called out, “Kirsi!” She moved to touch on the girl’s shoulder, wanting to get her attention. “It’s you! Are you here for the game?” She smiled at the girl and noticed Koru was nowhere near her or the booth. Her eyes blinked a couple of time. “Koru is not with you?”

((Result: 11 August))

тнє ωσяℓ∂ ƒєєℓѕ мυ¢н ѕмαℓℓєя тнαη ι кησω тнαт ιт мυѕт вє
ѕσмєωнєяє вєуση∂ тнιѕ ℓαη∂ αяє тнєяє σтнєяѕ נυѕт ℓιкє мє?

ℓєт’ѕ gσ тσgєтнєя, ¢σмє ωιтн мє!
тнє ωιη∂ ¢αη вє¢σмє συя ρσωєя!
ωιтн ƒιgнтιηg ѕριяιт αη∂ ¢συяαgє,¢σмє ση!
тєαя ∂σωη тнє ωαℓℓѕ!

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:21 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Location : Stadium → Outside Stadium

Company : Yamask...
                                            Wearing : Casual Sweater and Jeans

Evelyn headed out to the excitement with Yamask at her side. Seeing what was going on the dark haired girl wasn’t so sure. ‘A lotto…?’ She thought to herself. Looking to her ghost Pokémon she really didn’t know if this was a good idea. “What do you think Yamask, should I try it?” She asked him. “Ya~” Yamask replied quietly. “You sure? Cause you know my luck.” She said completely unsure. Yamask nodded silently. “Alright, we’ll try once and if we win great, if we don’t we’ll just walk away.” That settled it. If she didn’t do it then she didn’t do it. If she did great she wasn’t a complete loser after all.

Getting her tickets, Evelyn still wasn’t sure but before she could go for a first try her pokégear went off again. Grabbing it she flipped it open to see another response from Marcus. Deciding to get it out of the way she quickly typed him a response before turning her attention back to the game at hand. “Alright here goes nothing I guess…” She thought handing over a ticket for her first attempt. ‘If it doesn’t work out it doesn’t work out…’ Evelyn reminded herself as she adjusted her glasses.

[[Snacks are fun, and yeah I'm out here too. Come win some prizees. Maybe we can talk about the research club.
                                            - Sounds good to me.]]

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 229
                                            OOC : - - -

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:24 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi played the game again and again, beginning to worry as her tickets dwindled down with no real prize in sight. She saw others walking around with too many plushies to carry, yet she hadn't gotten a thing! The Venusaur didn't count- Kirsi didn't want it because she felt the Ivysaur Koru gave her was enough. Koru...where is she? I can win her a good plushie, maybe... When Kirsi won, a bright ball that meant she got a charizard, she leaped up. Koru loved fire types! She would totally dig a charizard! Kirsi hugged it close, grinning. But...where was Koru?

Kirsi heard her name being called out. Reluctantly, she looked around just in time to see Xiatan, who she just barely remembered, placing an arm on her shoulder. Kirsi nearly jumped out of her skin in surprise, even though the other girl had called out to her. "X-xia..." ...something. Kirsi couldn't remember her full name. How embarrassing... "Yeah!" Kirsi said, glad that Xiatan hadn't mentioned the tournament at all. Kirsi was impressed; Xia was a bunch easier to understand, and her speech was more fluent than when they'd met. Kirsi frowned and shook her head. "No, she's not. We weren't together because..." Kirsi didn't want to mention the tournament as the culprit, "Because we split up. I was kinda looking for her..."

Kirsi realized this was a good opportunity to get to know Xia, who she was sure must be great if Koru was good friends with her. "Wow! You got a ton of plushies. I just have this one so far," Kirsi said. Though she said it like a joke, inside she was jealous. "I hope Koru's getting a chance to play..." Kirsi trailed off. She felt sure that Koru would be out here instead of in the stadium, so where was she? Kirsi finally peeked through the crowd but didn't see her.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 10
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 500/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
        ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
        ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
        ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image x Soothe Bell

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 8
    User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
    User Image x Charizard Plushie