1. Our Wonderful RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:06 am
Clover: -bursts out laughing at fenrir- sacred huh? Well I've never really seen a dragon before. So I guess I can understand that.

Hikaru: did you hear something? -the log she was standing out, that stretched out towards the lake, gives a loud creak before snapping in half and Hikaru manages to grab a chunk of the bark holding on while dangling over the water. The log looks as if it's going to give at the slightest moment.- [ok...just....don't....move....]

((Maybe having Hikaru stay might be better so there can be interaction between whatever is here???))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:30 am
Tseng: stare ;;;;

Fenrir: C: -slobber-dangle on chin-

Tseng: -clears throat in fist with eyes closed- "Well, the resemblance was a bit keener when he was born."

Fenrir: -lunges forward suddenly without warning- "SKREE!" -chases butterfly- 8D

Tseng: - - ;

~

Cloud: !! -runs back to help her, kneels by log- "Give me your hand." -reaches, thinks he sees something down below her, and it looks big though he just caught a glimpse, a shadow under the surface- ! "Hurry!"

(( have a scene in mind for if he pulls her to safety, and also if she just falls while trying to reach for his hand, either way. possibly both maybe, do the other one afterward.. anyway, I got a response for whichever you pick ))  

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:39 am
Clover: babies can be extremely cute. Especially when first born.

Hikaru: -reaches for his hand, her fingers just brush his as there is a loud SNAP sound and Hikaru and the branch both fall into the water with a splash!-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:45 pm
Tseng: "I do have a picture of him as a baby..." -digs in jacket pocket; despairs to find phone got wet and doesn't work- ;_______________________; .... -pokes buttons in vain and sighs- "Well, he sort of looked like a snake, or a fat worm, with little feet." -wiggles his fingertips to imitate the little feet- "Or maybe a ferret. He was very different than he is now. He used to ride on our shoulders and wrap around my arm. He swallowed an ice materia by accident and now he's an ice elemental of sorts. He was so small. He spent that first night curled up on my chest..." -realizes he's rambling on like a proud parent with twinkly dark eyes, so he stops and clears his throat into his fist and lays his phone out with his jacket and socks and tie on the sand; this animal is quite important to him and Cloud but they both expect other people will not feel as sentimental about such a scary-looking thing-

Fenrir: -digging and rooting in the sand nearby, has his head half-buried in it, snuffling around, waving his tail around behind him; it's certainly hard to sneak up too close to him from behind lol-

~

Cloud: "No!" -swats with hand, misses, nearly falls in on his head, scrambles back to safety, looks down at the water, runs down to the water's edge and tries to see any sign of her-

:: As she sinks, fish dart away from her, and out of the shadows comes something half-man, half-sturgeon. He comes up to her face-to-face with bright blue-green turquoise eyes and pushes her gently up to the surface where Cloud can grab her, then slips away almost instantly and vanishes into the darkness at the bottom of the pool. ::

Cloud: -drags her out- "You okay?" ._. -didn't see the um, the thing-  

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:51 pm
Clover: -listens to him and smiles- you sound like a very proud parent. Talking about him like that. It warms my heart actually. I'd...like to hear more. If you want -seems to relax somewhat realizing that they've talked for a bit and she's not feeling as nervous or shy-

Clover: -looks over at fenrir- [i suppose people would think he scary if they didn't know him ] people are quick to judge -mumbles to herself -

Hikaru: -looks scared out of her mind, eyes wide with shock-
Th-th....-can't seem to form words- blue.....eyes....-doesn't seem to realize she is clinging on him out of fear, so now he is wet from where her cloths touch him and her hair drips onto his arms-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:08 pm
Tseng: -glances over at her thoughtfully for a moment, then continues- "I understand people being frightened of him, and the others of his kind are extremely dangerous. He's the only one we know of that's tame. He's different from the others." -smiles a little- "His favorite foods are marshmallows and those little tiny miniature corn dogs." -holds up thumb and forefinger for size reference- "Personally I don't approve much." >^> "I prefer his meals be more healthy. It's something Cloud and I argue about. It's not that I expect them both to be vegetarians like me but they should at least eat something more fresh with less grease. He's good at catching mice, though. We think maybe he "sees" sound waves instead of light, similar to echolocation. He can pinpoint them right through the walls. One time he---"

Fenrir: -unearths something and parades off with it- C:

Tseng: "Fenrir, what do you have? Whatever it is, don't eat it. Bring it here." -waves hand-

Fenrir: -prances over-

Tseng: -takes the slobber-coated item and inspects it, shaking the drool off of it- "Hmmm..."

:: It is some sort of artifact from an ancient tribal people. This island was, at least at some point in history, once inhabited! :0! ::

~

Cloud: -stiffens when clung to, tries to gently push her off- "Um... what?"

Demyx: -bursts out of the water right in front of them- "HI!"

Cloud: SLDKFJLSDJFLSDKJF -scrambles back, grabs sword in one hand, has frightened wet girl in the other arm, sitting on his butt on the rocks by the water-

Demyx: "Whoa!" -moves back away from shore, floating in the water; looks like just a regular shirtless dude treading water but you can't actually see his legs down under the surface...- "Hey, they ain't nice, bro."

Cloud: "Were you on the ship?"

Demyx: "What ship?"

Cloud: "Are you stranded here, too?"

Demyx: "Naw, man, I live here."

Cloud: ... ... ...

Demyx: "You guys come to hang out in the waterfall, too? Not that I mind and whatever but it's starting to get a little crowded around here."

Cloud: -frozen with stupid-faced blank stare- ...............  

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:35 pm
Clover: "you two are like proud parents, it's sweet. Oh but I'm not meaning that like...you're together in that way...[crap that was awkward ]
"what's that?" - peeks over at it -

Hikaru: -stares at him wide eyed- " do you always sneak up on people in the water?" - realizing she's clinging to cloud - " oh sorry..." - lets go of him -

Hikaru: Um...what do you mean crowded? Are there other people like you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:54 pm
Tseng: -doesn't say anything about her awkward statement, since he doesn't reveal his personal preferences to strangers, only a few close friends know details like that about him and even they didn't know until recently... he pretends he didn't hear her- "It looks like a sign of civilization, but it looks old... It could have been from a culture that existed here thousands of years ago, or it could mean there are people here, somewhere." -wonders if that could be a good thing or a bad thing-

Fenrir: -sits happily like I found that, it's mine- cB

~

Demyx: "I donno, do you always fall onto people's heads while they're swimming around minding their own business? And hey, what do you mean 'like me'!?"

Cloud: -gets up awkwardly, dusts off clothes- ... ... ... -not sure what to say- "We just... came for fresh water."

Demyx: "Oh ho ho, now you want my water, huh? Well, why should I let you have it? What have you got for me?"

Cloud: "Uh..."

Demyx: "I'm just kiddin. You said something about ships and being stranded. How did you guys get here?" -he's probably just shirtless, but you can't really see down that far, so who knows... especially with some random weirdo who "lives" in a pool on an apparently deserted island, maybe he's stranded too and just been here so long he's lost his marbles-  

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:01 pm
Clover: "it looks old". [i probably offended this guy...crap]

Hikaru: "I fell! Obviously". -fixes her wet shirt- "'are...you a mermaid?" -looking curiously into the water hoping to find a fin -  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:13 pm
Tseng: "If there are people here, they might be able to help us."

Fenrir: cB -slobbers on the thing-

Tseng: -moves it away- "Yes, yes, you found it. Thank you." -pats his head-

Fenrir: "Skree!" cB

~

Cloud: -raises brow at her for thinking the crazy dude is a mermaid, like gosh what a dumb question-

Demyx: "Pfft, of course not."

Cloud: -has that "see I knew that was a dumb question" look on his face-

Demyx: "Mermaids are female, and anyway, I'm a... I mean, no, yeah, I'm a merman! COUGH COUGH!!!" -coughs in hand- 8D;;;

Cloud: -raises both brows now, this time at Demyx, with his head tilted slightly forward- ................

Demxy: 8D??? "So, uh, you guys get shipwrecked or something?"

Cloud: "Yeah."

Demyx: "Bummer, dude." :l

Cloud: "Can we use the water or not?"

Demyx: "Just you guys? Sure, why not."

Cloud: "It's not just us..."

Demyx: ... ... ... "How many are there?"

Cloud: "Well...."

Demyx: "That many, huh... Here I thought I'd finally found a place to hide that nobody knew about, and now all the sudden it's raining visitors!" -throws hands in the air, you can't do that if you're treading water so maybe he really does have a tail...- "I suppose next thing, you'll all be trying to catch me, right? Or shoot me or something?"

Cloud: "No, no. We just..."

Demyx: "First the guys in the waterfall and now this! This used to be such a peaceful place." >Bc

Cloud: -considers the situation, since there are quite a few strangers that were on board the ship, and no guarantee all of them would just a accept a mermaid and not try to take advantage---- oh come on, seriously?- "Are you... really a..."

Demyx: "Nope! Nothing interesting to see here! I'm just, uh, taking a bath, or something. Please go away?"

Cloud: ... ... ... [ If he is what he says he is, maybe the less people who know, the better. ] -looks toward the waterfall, puzzled about why he keeps mentioning it-  

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:20 pm
Hikaru: -extremely fascinated- "ok ok calm down, we aren't here to take anything from you. Let's just keep this to ourself for now cloud." -keeps peeking into the water- "can I see it?" -leans down closer seeming curious -

Clover: "it's very interesting" - smiles at fenrir -  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:33 pm
Cloud: ... -watches her peek, he's curious too-

Demyx: -deadpan face- "See...what?"

~

Tseng: -glances around at the people on the island, mostly just the sick, injured, elderly and kids are huddled on the sand, and the stronger folks went off to find food and water- "That officer earlier seemed like he was the one in charge. Maybe we should tell him about this."  

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:35 pm
Clover: "I don't think getting others involved is best, but that's my opinion" -shrugs- "but fenrir found it, so it's your call "

Hikaru: "your tail of course."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:11 pm
Tseng: "In any case, we need to find out if people are here, and whether they can help us or..." [ if they could be a threat... ]

Fenrir: -groans and lays down in the sand- T3T

Tseng: "Cloud went to find water. Just hold on." -pets him-

Fenrir: T3T -whine, whine-

Tseng: "He needs a lot of water to make up for how much he loses when he... you know." -tries to pick slobbers off the artifact-

~

Demyx: "Oh! Well, I mean, uh... er, tail? What tail? I don't have a tail!" >.>;

Cloud: "If you are what you say you are, we'll leave you alone."

Demyx: T~T ... -looks like he's not sure whether to trust them, but dives down so he can jump out of the water and show them he's telling he truth-

(( OH. MY. GOSH. JEEZ. I ran across this pic while rummaging the other day and was like "ohey I remember making that, I could toss him into the Rp since I already have that reference pic" but I went to find it just now and it took FOREVER to find it again, omg ! D< turns out it was on like the first page and I just overlooked it/missed it. argh! click for bigger. ))

User Image

Cloud: !!!!!

Demyx: -lands with a splash, is gone a moment, pokes head back up out of the water, just showing from his nose up, just his eyes peeping out basically, wondering what they're going to do now since some people would try to catch him, but he seems to fear even worst than that, as if there's something he's not really telling them...- T3T

(( told you he was technically nakey ha ha ha cough cough sorry continue. ))  

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:28 pm
Clover:" I...see. He's been gone for a long while. "

Hikaru: -completely flabbergasted!- "WOW! That was amazing! I won't tell a soul! " [i want to keep him all to myself!]. "There are
More of you?"  
Chas and DC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces