MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hinata Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

I won't run away from anything...

"Oh you know Naruto-kun, he was about to take me to expensive restaurant, but I saved his embarrassment by suggesting his favorite spot," she reply to her sister with a smile,
suddenly she pick up the presence of keyblade user as she scan her lilac eyes around the area. Honestly, she haven't summon her keyblade since Neji's sacrifice and regain her true memory of his death, and erase all of false memories he place after her home realm's swallow by the darkness, yet she understand why her late cousin do that. She look at both Izaya and Shesha with a smile, "That is so sweet, so would you like to stop by our place for a tea. It's on me," she suggest for stop by Hyuga Estate.
Hinata decide to test the keyblade user to locate her, since it's huge village. She look at her sister with a warm smile, "Hanabi-chan, I will be home, father might be wondering where you are," she said to her sister, knowing Hanabi have a duty as an heiress of Hyuga clan, yet Hiashi seems to understand his daughters outside of estate.

... but I will try my best for everyone I know

Hinata

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:36 pm
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
As the heiress of the Hyuuga clan...
"

User Image
Hanabi giggled as Izaya nuzzled her cheek and gently pet him.
She looked to her sister."And that's why he loves you."she said.
When Hinata mentioned their father she sighed."I know..."she said.
Hanabi then looked at Shesha."Well then...shall we heading so that the two of you may relax?"

"
...I choose my own destiny!
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:19 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

Vincent walked down the main street as he saw kids playing with each other, running around the street which made Vincent chuckle softly. As he walked around the kids playing, he saw shadows dashing over buildings which made Vin wonder what was happening up there. With his emerald green eye, he saw that the ninja were only training their parkour skills with amazing speeds. Vin continued to walk through the main streets, feeling a presence of a keyblade warrior in this town which got him smiling,"Well then..guess I need to meet with this key-"
Something stopped him. The sight was so beautiful, so clean, and smelt so good. Vin's emerald green and teal blue eyes shined bright as he saw his true love in the form of ramen. As he walked into the restaurant, Vin blinked several times as he was greeted by two servers. One elder male and one younger female. Vin chuckled softly as he looked at their menu before ordering some Ichiraku Ramen, chowing down on it like he hadn't eatten in months, only he ate about fifteen minutes ago back at home,"Oh god...so good >,<"

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:19 am

Shesha Vilari

"
Welcome to my head...
"

Shesha smiled and nodded."Y-Yes...please."said Shesha happily.
Izaya yawned a little and moved so that he was draped around both of Hanabi's shoulders before yawning again."I...agree...with Shesha..."said Izaya as he fell asleep.
"U-Um...I hope I'm not insensitive about this but...a-are you blind? D-Do you need help getting around?"asked Shesha,hoping that he hasn't insulted her and her sister in any way.
Shesha was just worried because he literally just noticed the color of both Hanabi and Hinata's eyes.

"
...where your insanity and nightmares become reality!

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 3:15 am
Hinata Hyuuga

Before Hinata take her sister and Shesha to Hyuga Estate, she listens to him about being blind. She starting look confuse of his offensive. "What are you talking... Oh, I know what are you saying, it looks confusing for anyone who are unaware of our clan. No, we are not blind, it's our dojutsu kekki genkai from our family. We can see very far around 360 degrees and our vision can reach far depends on our training," she explains to him bout their Byakugan with a smile before she lead them to Hyuga Estate.

Hinata

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:44 pm
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
"

User Image
Hanabi smiled softly at the now sleeping dragon and heard her sister explain to Shesha about their eyes and Byakugan.
"It's alright you'd be surprised at how many times we get asked that."said Hanabi as she walked towards her and Hinata's home.
"So please...don't worry about feeling like you've hurt our feelings just from asking okay?"

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:44 pm

User Image

User Image

"Yep, that's definitely a keyblade wielder", Vincent spoke softly to himself before slurping the noodles of his ramen, watching the three people walking over what seemed to be the clear eyed women's home. As he brushed his beard softly, Vin finished off his bowl before listening in on their conversation about how their eyes could see all around them which sounded pretty interesting. As he stood up, Vin noticed that black creatures were getting ready for an attack on the three. Knowing that these creatures were heartless, Vin used his portal abilities to throw his keyblade into it. The portal appeared where the three heartless were on top of the building before cutting their heads off clean with ease. Vin then grabbed the chain of his keyblade before pulling it his weapon back through the portal to him, closing the portals completely without a trace. He wanted to keep a secret that he was there so that he could study her movements and know more about her. He then looked at his miniature scroll launcher on his left wrist, shooting a scroll out into his left hand before activating it's spell. The spell created a camouflage around him to keep make his aura no longer visible, just to make sure she isn't threatened,"Alright..lets learn about this..Hinata Hyu...Hyu...oh whatever..lets learn.."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:59 pm

Shesha Vilari

"
Welcome to my head...
"

Shesha blushed from embarrassment but listened intently to Hinata's explanation and how Hanabi told him not to worry.
"O-Oh...okay...th-that explains it all...u-uh...a-again I'm sorry for asking..."said Shesha."B-But I have to admit...that gift of yours is pretty awesome."
Izaya shifted a bit but stayed fast asleep.

"

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:06 pm
Hinata Hyuuga

Upon arriving at the Hyuuga Estate, Hinata pick up the presence of evil, but it suddenly disappear as she sharply turn her head. She scan around a bit, decide to use her Byakugan to find out what's going on as she close her eyes, "Byakugan!" she activate her kekki genkai with her eyes open as the pupils become more distinct and the veins near her temples bulge to see far range around the village. She finds it strange, "Could it be one of keyblade wielder take out the darkness?" she questioning herself with her theory before she deactivate it and head inside of estate to greet her father.

Hinata

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:33 pm
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
"

User Image

Hanabi stopped next to Hinata and noticed that she was using her Byakugan."Hinata? Is something wrong?"she asked not hearing Hinata question herself.
She then turned towards Shesha with a warm smile."Welcome to our home Shesha!"

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:06 am

User Image

User Image

Vincent watched as Hinata noticed the darkness, making him chuckle softly before dropping down into the alley way.
He wondered what all was happening in this village as he noticed that this place had a lot to offer when it came to training in the art of stealth and power.
Brushing his beard softly, he kept walking around, noticing the beauty within the village before he saw the mountain with six head statues up against it's side. He placed his cigarette between his lips to take a soft puff off of it before thinking about what is the fate of this realm,"Will this city live gloriously or will it too be destroyed?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:24 pm

Shesha Vilari

"
Welcome to my head...
"

Shesha's jaw dropped when he saw the girl's home."Y-Your home is like a m-mansion?!
Shesha was in complete shock and looked at the girls.
"A-Are you two r-rich?"asked Shesha,suddenly feeling under dressed and nervous to be around them.
Izaya started to wake up and looked around.
"Hmmm? Wh-Where are we?"asked Izaya as he yawned.

"

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:10 pm
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata look at Shesha and earn an anime sweat drop form his comment about they are rich. She fiddling her fingers a bit with a smile, "You can say that, yet we are noble family," she reply to him with a smile as she enter the the main house, she look at Izaya, "You are at our estate," she answer his question. She head to the kitchen to start brewing the tea for Shesha and Izaya as she humming.

Hinata

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:18 pm
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
"

User Image
Laughing lightly Hanabi walked into the house."And you're currently talking to the heiress of the family!"said Hanabi.
Looking at Shesha with a smile."Well? Are you coming in? Or do I have to drag you in here myself?"she asked with a giggle.

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:43 am

User Image

User Image

Vincent walked around the city, looking at different things at this beautiful place. As he continued to walk, he noticed some young kids practicing their abilities with one another, trying to create shadow clones which made the keyblade wielder smile. As he walked past them, he kept his eyes closed while thinking about what had happened back at the kingdom. The blood, the death, the keyblade that was in the murderer's hand. He knew exactly who the keyblade wielder was but he wasn't sure on where or who gave him that keyblade. It was quite strange indeed.

User Image

Land of Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas