Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] Drop that Super Bass Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
shadowabyss1301 generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 6!

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:23 pm
Hisaki fishing attempt for a golden fish!  
shadowabyss1301 generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 13!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:24 pm

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
shadowabyss1301 generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 18!

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:25 pm

Shadow of Miracles

I won the golden fishy, aka the Leftovers o3o  
SpazzticPanda1311 generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 22!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:26 pm
Shadow of Miracles
I'd like to claim 2 rare candies for Ray please

Quote:
[1-17] = means you miss the fish
[19-37] means you caught a fish
[18] = means you caught the golden fish

User Image
User Image textext User Image

▪Mood: Tired II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: MuseumII ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), classmates II ▪Medicine: User Image x10 II ▫Key-Items: User Image x1 II ▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Profile: X

Ray continued fishing silently, but looked up as the boy next to him started to speak. He looked at him sheepishly and blinked. He was sort of strange, but Ray didn't necessarily hate that. It was sort of refreshing in a way "i uh... guess so" he commented. He blinked and Ray blushed, oh... he was the one with the purple haired girl. He shook his head "that's ok.. oh! I uh... I'm Ray, Ray Myers" he said, a bit shyly. It was nice that the guy was somewhat easy to talk to. He fiddled his fingers on the rod "I was bothered... to be honest but uh... I should apologize. I thought you and your friends were a bad influence but uh... well what I mean is... oh... I was wrong... you and that uh... purple haired girl aren't that bad..." he mumbled embarrassed.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Miscellaneous: User Image x1 ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:34 pm
shadowabyss1301

Congratulations the Leftovers held item is yours 3nodding you may add this item to your inventory. When a pokemon holds this item, it restores 1/16 of its max health each turn (only on the pokemon's turn)

User Image

[img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/Pokemon/leftovers_zpsmqep40hk.png[/img]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:42 pm
User Image

Hisaki Kalili

The Beach Hobo

🎣Swing Life Away🎣

ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж
█【Mood: Tired but happy~】█【Dorm: Kingdra】█【Room: 100】█【Location: history building.】█【With: Misha(Skylar) & Alana & people.】█

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hisaki as he listened to the boy he caught a shiny gold fish and held up his arm till the judge noticed him as he listened to the boy apparently named Ray. Neat name. He chuckled softly as he listened to the boy and spoke softly "Yeah... That. That doesn't shock me~." He inhaled and exhaled softly before speaking "The purple hair girl and the brown hair girl are great people. Purple one just sassy as all hell broke loose but shes nice. She was just kinda upset because she has different view points to holding hands. Which was in all honesty my bad. Should of held the wrist. Hahaha."

When the judge came up and took the fish and gave him a item and he looked at it and proceeded to cram it in his pocket. "Alana a nice, trusting gal, Skylar the purple hair chick is sassy but i'm sure she means well. Loyal nice people in there own ways." He stood up and stretched out and sat back down. "Welp, i can cheer ya on if ya like with all things considered!"

He smiled at Ray and patted his back softly as he watched him fish. He didn't have bad form in all things considered.

█【Attire:In the picture. Hair is all over the place.】█
ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж

Pokemon Party:

---
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Clauncher
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Modest
Ability: Mega Launcher
Experience: 0
Move Set:
► Splash
► Water Gun

---

Pokeballs:

---
Pokeball x1
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
Pokedex
---

Miscellaneous:

---
Rare Candy's x10
---
User Image
---

Quoted:

---
SpazzticPanda1311

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:59 pm
User Image
textttexttextextUser Image

▪Mood: Irritated II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Museum II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace)II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar sighed again, this area was getting a little bit crowded for her liking. So she decided maybe it was time to leave and go to a different area. She looked at Alana once more "I suppose so, still that game was so childish" she said. Even if she had enjoyed it a bit, again, she'd never admit that out loud. She watched as Alana seemed to waddle over to her, and raised a brow as she stated that she shook up her world. What exactly was that supposed to mean? She tilted her head, and just stared at her "alright then, well I'm not sure how I did that... but please refrain from thinking we're friends. As I mentioned before we are simply fellow club members and nothing more" she reminded her. However, it surprised her when the girl lopped the rather large plush into her arms and then took her free hand. She looked at her sheepishly, blushing a bit surprised "what in the world?" she questioned, as Alana started to speak.

She felt bad now for pouting earlier about the plush doll, what was she an immature five year old? She sighed once more, as Alana stated that safety came first. She sighed, not like she could argue "very well, at least you understand our relationship... that and you have manners" she added, pleased with the girl. They weren't friends, but if Skylar had to be around another person, Alana wasn't so bad. At least she understood where to draw the line, well most of the time. Plus she did have that adorable Pontya. Once Alana noticed Marco, she was glad they left the area. It was then that they came into the fishing game area. She sighed "the other games aren't my thing, feel free to participate though, I guess I'll stick around and watch since I have nothing better to do. Plus you are a member of the supernatural studies club so it's my duty to get to know new members" she added.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

User Image

▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: User Image x0 II ▫Key-Items: User Image II ▪Miscellaneous: User Image x1
▪Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Moves: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch) Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life: (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:19 pm
shadowabyss1301

User Image
User Image textext User Image

▪Mood: Tired II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: MuseumII ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), classmates II ▪Medicine: User Image x10 II ▫Key-Items: User Image x1 II ▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Profile: X

Ray pursed his lips, and titled his head to the side as he stated that it didn't shock him. Then again Ray probably knew that was going to be his answer considering how much of a commotion they made. It was then that he started talking about the two girls that were with them, and that they were great people. Ray pondered the thought, and if Hisaki was saying that they were good people who was he to judge? It was then that he stated the girl with purple hair was sassy, but she was nice. Ray could see that, after all she was nice to him in how own way. Though Ray didn't think she was the type to like people approaching her without a good reason. As for why she was upset, he could understand the whole different cultural view issue. After all not everyone came from the same place after all. He rubbed the back of his head softly "oh, makes sense I guess" he said, nodding at the thought.

It was then that Hisaki seemed to catch the golden fish and Ray whistled "wow that's a shiny fish..." he commented, as the judge gave him his prize. It was then that he stated again that the purple haired girl was sassy, and that Alana was nice. He blushed a bit embarrassed as he said he's cheer him on. He tensed as he felt the boy's hand on his back. He was surprised by the sudden touch, and his eyes looked at the ground tiredly. Well this boy sure was outgoing in his own way, and he was certainly way more straight forward than Marcus was. It was a change that was for sure.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Miscellaneous: --- ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:34 pm
User Image

Hisaki Kalili

The Beach Hobo

🎣Swing Life Away🎣

█【Mood: Happy to the extreme!】█【Dorm: Kingdra】█【Room: 100】█【Location: history building.】█【With: people.】█

Hisaki sat there as he patted the kid back and he could feel him tense up as he gave a small smirk. Chuckiling softly "Mk, that was probably a bad touch but eh." He reached over and grabbed the fishing pole Ray had and placed the bobber against his forehead and closed his eyes. He spoked in a hush tone "Oh humble lord of the vast sea, kyogre. I beseech thee for a simple blessing. Allow this humble lad the talent of a professional fishermen who has spilled blood, sweat and tears into honing his skill and the luck of a thousand newborn sea turtles to make it in sea unscathed. In return, i shall offer up a tribute worthy of this blessing."

Hisaki let go of the bobber and the fishing pole and smiled at ray happily as a clam. "If ya herd any of that, it may seem weird but Think of it as Kalili family luck charm when dealing with water." Chuckling, Hisaki wasn't embarrassed or ashamed at what he did as he stood up and stretched out his arms to the sky, making a Y. He spoke happily "Gotta drop a few kids off at the pool so to speak. But i'll be rooting for a grand success pal~!" Hisaki slowly started walking away, giving Ray a thumbs up.

[exit]

Pokemon Party:

---
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
► Splash
► Water Gun

---

Pokeballs:

---
Pokeball x1
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
Pokedex
---

Miscellaneous:

---
Rare Candy's x10
---
User Image
---

Quoted:

---
SpazzticPanda1311

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:43 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Fishing Game
I'm with➸ Moore and Pokemon

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

When she first arrived in the area the place wasn’t so crowded. Sure there were groups of people here and there but nothing that warranted any caution. Plus it really helped Alana in locating Moore, along with the assistance of her partners. At least the two had concluded with their game and would be on their way. Alana enjoyed the game for it wasn’t often that she would find herself throwing darts to get big stuffed prizes. Yet there was something more behind the prize than just a mere Ponya plush. This was a memento of many things that happened today. The day she met Skylar, Hisaki, became a temporary member of the Supernatural Club, held hands with people who weren’t members of the family….that her brother might have a decent talking to.
”Oh yeah, I forgot about my brother.” Taking out the device she went back to read his message.
To: Alana Shusona
Sorry for the delay but I was in the middle of something. It takes me a while to take a look at an unfamiliar number. Sometimes these texts can be serious in a not so funny way, they can be amazingly sweet, odd, creepy, etc. I promise I won’t ever ever make you wait so long! You must have been agonizing for my text. You poor poor thing. If I could be there with you right now, then I would.
Though, I was also in the middle of something when I got your text but its been dealt with. No need to worry about it, your big brother isn’t caught in anything naughty razz
I’ve already told Ma, Pa and Peng about your trip. Its still great to hear that you are doing well over there. Don’t forget that if you are beginning to feel queasy or even a millimeter of sickness then contact me right away! I will catch an insanely fast Pokémon that will get me to you in a heartbeat. I know I can because I’m your big brother hahahahah.
I really like this group you’ve been grouped into. But do tell me Tepig, what are the people in your group like? I would love to hear all the details about them~
P.S Don’t push me away Alana. I’ll text you as much as I possibly can and maybe come over there for a visit.
P.S.S Peng says ‘Make sure to clean your hands’
刚刚在忙其他的事情,不好意思这么晚回复。花了我一些时间去辨别不认识的号码。有时候这些短信会异常严肃没有一点好笑的成分,有时候会令人惊奇的温馨,奇葩, 诡异等。我保证我不会让你再等这么长时间!你一定因为我的回复而痛苦。你可怜的家伙。如果我可以马上到你身边,我一定会去。
尽管,收到你短息的时候我在做刚刚完成的事情。不用担心,你大哥没有做什么龌龊的事情。
我告诉了妈妈爸爸和朋关于你的旅行。我还是很开心的听到你在那边过的很好。不要忘记马上告诉我如果你感到虚弱或者有那么一点点生病的征兆!我会抓一只变态快的口袋怪,能让我在一个心跳之内到你身边。我知道我能做到因为我是你大哥,哈哈哈哈。
我非常喜欢你组织的小组, 但是Tepig,告诉我你们的组员都是什么样的?我很喜欢听更多关于他们的细节。
P.S. 不要不理我Alana, 我会尽我所能的多给你信息,或许过去看你。
P.S.S. 朋说“一定要洗干净你的手”

The message was so much of her brother that it hurt her to read it twice. Yes, once because she was trying to decipher what her brother was trying to say in Chinese and then had to translate it in a way that her English background would understand. ’Big brother is big brother, at least no one has seemed to change.’ There was a tinge of guilt that ate a bit at her since she didn’t respond quickly but then again it didn’t seem like a message she needed to respond quickly to.

”Well…it is a fieldtrip for ten or eleven-year olds. I guess we are still children in the eyes of adults.” But then she thought, ’Then any game we play…can’t it be taken as childish too?’
”Mhm, which means that when the President isn’t in a good mood then the rest of us won’t be in a good mood.” Though the child didn’t know of any other members in the club besides herself and Moore. If anything, Moore was one of the closest thing she had to a friend without being a friend. Yes it can be seen as odd and maybe it was. Alana wanted to enjoy the moment for as long as it could last. And with Moore’s permission may even extend those moments.
Receiving a compliment from Moore felt as if it would be quite rare. It may have explained the light plush that painted on her cheeks. Most of the words that came out of her mouth were harsh, blunt, and mature. To receive a compliment about her manners, ultimately about herself was something she wasn’t accustomed to. They were sweet words, rare even to the extend that she wanted to treasure them. Even though Moore may not mean much behind them they were words that wouldn’t be forgotten so easily.

The two arrived at the fishing games after doing their best in avoiding the crowd. So far they had passed no one who was recognizable in both a positive and negative sense. Though as they drew nearer to this game she thought she spotted Hisaki. But it was questionable if the two should head on over to him considering that it looked like he was talking to someone else.
”Oh! That reminds me. We kept getting interrupted in the past but there were still questions about the club that I’ve yet to ask. I was wondering if there were more members besides myself who were in the club? I’m still interesting in learning so much about it.”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0

.....Who are you?!?

SpazzticPanda1311

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:43 pm
User Image

Hisaki Kalili

The Beach Hobo

🎣Swing Life Away🎣

█【Mood: Happy to the extreme!】█【Dorm: Kingdra】█【Room: 100】█【Location: history building.】█【With: people.】█

Hisaki casually made his way back to the yee ol' fishing hole~ that he was at as he tossed the Magikarp plush doll in the air and catching it and repeated. He noticed a few more people since last time. He noticed Skylar hair, stuck out like a sore thumb, made it easier on his brain that's for sure.

He walked with a hop in his step towards them as he smiled happily as he heard "club" and huffed loudly, giving away his position to the two of them. He noticed Alana won a ponyta plush doll and chuckled about how her actual ponyta would react to a mini version of it. He made his way to a position to see both of there front part of there body.

"Weak~.. Club stuff... Lame... Boring talk... Guess what, won this plush doll. Think fast!" Without warning and barely any second to spare tossed the Magikarp plush doll at skylar to torso, chest... Whatever part it was classified by women.

"Any who, since you're talking about boring topic stuff. I'm gonna go see how ray doing. Oh and F.Y.I, i caught the golden fishy, won a Leftover? Whatever that is. I don't know, probably will build a shelf, put it there and never use it." He chuckled playfully as he spun around on one of his heels as he now had his back towards them. As he walked away he spoke happily "You can hold onto that plushy doll thing-e Sky, i won a... Weird object via fishing so everything else is pointless to me. Keep it safe while i go see what ray doing. Maybe he can help me out with neat idea. Won't share any juicy ideas~"

He turned his head towards the two of them as he gave them a cheery smile as he headed towards Ray who was still fishing and spoke happily "Sup pal, how go's the good fight?" Crouching down as he had his arms resting on his knees as he watched Ray fish.

Pokemon Party:

---
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
► Splash
► Water Gun

---

Pokeballs:

---
Pokeball x1
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
Pokedex
---

Miscellaneous:

---
Rare Candy's x10
---
User Image
---
Magikarp plush doll
---

Quoted:

---
Hope the kind

SpazzticPanda1311

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:40 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

A young boy walked himself past various festival games. His father had always told him that these things were rigged. It was how they made money. You make a game that's a little too hard to win, put an outrageous prize up for grabs, and you can make a quick few bucks just like that. The locals and a few smart cookies knew better than to put money on it, but the flashy decorations and bright colors surely lured some people in. Throwing darts? Playing soccer? It didn't exactly appeal to Nirav, but one sign did catch his attention: Catch a Fish & Win a Prize! Nirav thought back to home almost immediately. His father and grandfather used to be fishermen, his older brother was a fisherman, along with his grandfather's parents, and their parents before them. Up until his father, their family consisted of fishermen, sailors, and seamstresses.

Nirav looked out at the fish in the little pond. Catch a fish, and you could get some rare candies or evolutionary stones. Three of those could evolve Raja, but he already had in mind an evolution, and it wasn't Vaporeon, Jolteon, or Flareon. Rare candies would be nice, however, and it seemed to be free (which arguably, was a little sketchy). Nevertheless, Nirav was handed a fishing rod and decided to give it a chance. Thus, he cast out his line and waited for a bite. Other people talked nearby, but Nirav went to his usual habit of not noticing them. The key in fishing, according to his brother, was to block out anything that wasn't the fish.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

User Image // User Image (x1)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 27!

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:41 pm
[Nirav attempts fishing for a regular fish]

Shadow of Miracles

Is this good for 2 Rare Candies?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:11 pm
DJ Double B

Congratulations. If 2x Rare Candies is your decision then that will be your prize for this game 3nodding

you will not be able to receive any other prize from this game.

You may still play the other games and win prizes there ^^  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
JubiJujubi generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 14!

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:27 pm
trying to win normal fish for Marcus  
››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items