Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[買] Wanderer's Delight || Inn and Tavern Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Location: Bar, Lobby

"I'll stay here thanks." With his weeping concluded Kumotake would finally be able to open his eyes. Despite some general damaged the building had stayed in tact. It almost felt unnatural how quickly things had escalated. However that was all in the past now. As of currently the only thing Kumotake wanted to do now was sleep, and probably eat. His mind was still bouncing back and forth on how the grubs had no detectable signature but yet somehow responded to Mushiyose. Such reasoning would imply they weren't just illusions and made the thoery of them being chakra structures less viable. In the insect world, nay in the world in general, the ability to 'shut off' ones inherent pheromone signature made as much sense as shutting off one's entire Chakra system.

Then with a venomous tone of impatience, at what could be considered a mission that seemed nye near done and dragging all too long. "Fuuin isn't my thing." Then truly affixing his blackened gaze at Miki with irritability. "Better late than never doesn't matter when a party's already over. Howsa bout you get Bakugan over here. Hugs and kisses and all that." Again with the festive word play about parties and presents it seemed something involving such celebrations remained somewhere in his head. His tone becoming lax with a crack of the neck in their leader's direction. "Anyway Shadow. I've got some speculations but need time to review everything. As it stands this quite possibly could have been the aftermath or a sparking flame of a power struggle. If the guilty party or suspect is an Aburame depending on their branch it could cause some deep s**t. But something's been bugging me." Placing his hands in his pockets no pun was intended. Kumotake before having gone into a blinded gruntgasm had been taking mental notes on Shadows behaviorisms and his level of fear and measuring of the seriousness of the situation for some reason seemed to tip the scales higher in him knowing what was going on. "I haven't seen anything like this before, insects that smell like sewage and all that. But, call it a hunch but I have a feeling you know something or got a speculation of your own."

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆4250/4250xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]
                                                                > ◘Aesthetic Breed:
                                                                _________You breed your Kikaichu to fit your taste in insects. The Kikaichu receive one trait of another insect. (i.e) Stinger, Large Mandibles, Butterfly wings. Your Kikaichu loses the ability to regenerate themselves from an opponent's drained chakra. The trait cannot involve hazards. (i.e poison) [Aesthetic trait: Appearance Arachnid]

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: Academy
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Lanfaer
                                                                Taorito
                                                                Codekasu
                                                                Nueromancer JMan240
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

Royal Taorito rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:23 am
User Image
F I F T E E N S I L E N T G U A R D I A N

S h a d o w H ú n y i s t í r
A phantom walks to the sea, fades and secretly drowns until his heart's appeased.

O I N I N N I N J U T S U - P U P P E T E E R U K Y O

And we will go where no one ever knows. And we will never have to play the part of afeared in the dark.

[x] Kumotake opted to stay at the tavern, and then declared that he didn't know anything about fuuin, which hadn't been what I was asking him to investigate, but whatever. Or at least I didn't associate 'clues' with the fuuin, since I was already examining them. Point aside, I found enough remaining pieces of the symbols used to complete it. I'd have to look at it closer, whenever I finally got a chance to talk to Jack again. Gods knew when that would be. Outside of summoning, I wouldn't be able to glean anymore information until I got a chance to use it somewhere safe. Sort of like the one from the time loop that I never got a chance to test out.

I was distracted from my study as the light outside vanished, turning to night, and for a moment I was afraid my thoughts had somehow become reality. Was it happening again? During the time loop, the day-night cycle lasted only a few minutes each, and giving how hastily the sun set when it'd been around noon not a moment before, it was easy to believe that was the case. I hurried past the two genin to get a look at the sky, but by the time I got through the door, the sun was rising again--much faster than the last time this had happened. On the west horizon, the moon rose. What? I watched in stunned silence as the two celestial orbs rose higher into the sky on a direct path with each other. Given when they crossed paths normally, an eclipse occurred, and that's what I expected to happen.

And then they collided, and doom felt eminent.

Except it wasn't, unless everyone died instantly. The sky turned gaudy sunshine yellow and the clouds a hot pink that clashed with the color behind it. The sun itself glowed green and, with a cartoonish appearance that allowed me to look directly at it, was shaped like a smiling face. What. the. hell?

My gaze was dragged away as the fearful sounds of the citizens who'd been outside quieted. Most faces were turned away from me, but they sat strangely still before, one by one, they faded from existence. Music began playing, an annoyingly happy tune that pervasively filled the air, seemed to come from nowhere and everywhere at the same time, making me wonder if it was actually in my head and not disturbing the village with a sick fantasy. Even the buildings changed, becoming soft and, again, cartoonish in stature.

A voice filled the air, or maybe my mind, announcing its freedom, followed by the earth rumbling. Despite the joyously melodic tone of the presence, its words as it continued became sinister. Another tremble and I pinpointed it coming from the north. But upon gazing that direction my heart nearly stopped. Although very far away, a massive foot rose from stepping on the bottom of the ocean, where it seemed to be descending for a bright light I couldn't see beyond. We had until it reached us to figure out its puzzle. Find the servants for the pieces to it, but where did we begin looking? The tavern wasn't that big, though if all of this appeared out of nowhere, it could entirely mean that so did these people or whatever they were. But it also didn't guarantee that anything was here.

First though, could we even get off of the platform the building sat on? The water reminded me of a cardboard cutout but it still flowed like normal. Crouching down at the edge, I reached down to touch it and felt wetness. Not to mention the boats were still afloat. So hopefully the answer was yes. Walking along the dock, I managed to find one that was still moored and pulled it closer with the intention of climbing in.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Nueromancer JMan240

NecroPlant

Codekasu

I'd never meant for you to mend this heart back in from two...

┃ a c | 29620
┃ r y o | 10330
┃ c h a k r a | 915 / 1085 (+15)
┃ s t a m i n a | 435 / 435
┃ m o o d | worried
┃ h e a l t h | feeling sick
┃ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito. Lyrics © Secret and Whisper.  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Codekasu rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:39 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha
                                                    | Genin | Kiri | Buki | Sensor | Katon, Fuuton | Chakra [400/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme |BT |

_____________________________ If I change and I start to fade
                                                    _____________________________And all the green in my eyes desaturate
                                                    _____________________________ it's my head not my heart that's strayed
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Miki sighed lightly upon hearing the situation of how this place ended up becoming a mess. It was good she decided to take the long way here after all thus she would be trapped just like these two even though it was poor like state. Since neither Shadow nor Kumotake wanted to check up on their teammate Miki tilted her body reaching for the door. Of course she would have to be a errand girl for some reason. "Sure thing I'll take my time with fetching him..." Her words fired back at Kumo with a sarcastic tone to it. Miki would be caught off guard by the speed in which Shadow moved passing her to go outside, " What the heck was that about and did it just get dark? ." It was a handful of thoughts which hit home instantly something was off. Opening the door she walked out with nothing else to say her facial expression could say it all for her. Confused, shocked overwhelmed with questions. The sun was bright green and shaped like a cartoon smiley face, The sky no longer blue but yellow while all the clouds became pink.

As Miki walked along the platform each person held a joyous facial expression before they faded away." What the heck is happening." Miki's head shook several times. Raising a single sign she would try to kai her way out of this genjutsu but nothing changed. Trying once more she stopped as a shiver ran down her back a voice spoke claiming to be free. Listening to the voice closely they had to collect puzzle pieces? Her hazel eye's stared at the distances as a godly foot stepped down upon the cardboard cut ocean. When the voice ended it's words of Trick or treat it stuck into Miki's head for a few minutes ringing like this awfully jolly music just playing on repeat. Finally reaching the Hyuuga her clone poofed out of existence.
                                                    We need to move can you use your eyes to find any details" She said not even bothering to stay in spot. He would follow behind her shortly anyways. Moving to where Shadow had been." Hm funny I cant seem to sense anything but it feels like it's somewhere."

Jutsu used

NecroPlant

Royal Burrito

Nueromancer JMan240

" We are not born the enemy just picked by fate."

OOC: n/a

Rocket Punches rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:45 am
User ImageUser Image

___Kirama, who was outside when the change began, simply stood and stared for a moment. Not mouth agape, not in awe, but in analysis of his scenario. This was quite the strange occurrence, perhaps his parents' decision to move here was the wrong one after all. And then Shadow burst out, startled so as to be blind to the world. He tested the water, even as Kirama trudged across it a few dozen feet away. Shortly after the girl who'd stopped him made her true appearance, running over to say something before her clone poofed and she darted off without waiting for an answer. Had she even introduced herself? Had he? The boy couldn't remember.
___Miki had a point though, his Byakugan was still active and if there was anyone that was going to catch details about this giant... foot, it'd be him. Kirama sighed, ignoring her request to follow for a moment as he untangled himself from the boat's mooring line and nearly started to tear a bit of cloth from his shirt to bandage the man inside's hand - only to see that man begin to fade.
___The distresses were obvious, even without the luxury of color. The sky's hue had changed, as had the sun's surface. There was, apparently obviously to everyone staring at it, a giant foot in the middle of everywhere. Though Kirama had no concept of fog or mist at the moment, no doubt that particular trait of the village was currently absent - as it would be hard to stare at something none of these people should have been able to see clearly.
___More importantly, however, was that Kirama's vision seemed to have trouble reaching the other portions of the village. A man at the edge attempt to leave, only to be spat back out, joyous tears streaming down his face as he and the rest of the civilians began to fade. Next to the Hyuga, the his suspect from earlier finally completed the same process.
___"Hmmp, weird." Was about the only thing he had to say at the moment.
___He watched for a few more seconds, bending down to wave his hand through the space where the man had once been to no effect. If this was a genjutsu, it was surely an expceptionally powerful one. How it was cast on such a scale was probably a better question. Or perhaps whether it had been cast on any scale at all. Unlike the Sharingan, Kirama's eyes possessed no manner through which to divine that information. This could all be happening to him alone, and as such he'd approach this whole scenario with a healthy air of skepticism. To top it off, genjutsu annoyed him, this one in particular thanks to its proximity and complexity. It perplexed his inquisitive nature as he tugged a pair of fingerless gloves onto his hands.
___"Time to get to work I suppose." He mused in his head, finally moving in the direction of Shadow and company.
___Not in nearly as much of a hurry as Miki, Kirama's arrival also likely came with less fan fare. He stepped on the floating dock around the tavern to prevent the need to use more chakra to stay afloat and stood for a moment looking at his two comrades.
___"It would appear that, whatever this is, we are trapped." The Hyuga said casually, tucking newly gloved hands into his pockets. "A man attempted to exit before everyone else disappeared. He returned as if he had walked through from the other side of those walls." The genin added, pointing to the barriers in the distance.
___"For the record, I am also having trouble seeing out of this area."

OOC: Edited to fix a formatting error.

Used:

Items:
Raikou Tenbukuro | 250/250 Chakra

NecroPlan

Royal Burrit
Guess I won't need to quote you if this is a 4.

Codekas

Quote:

___

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
NecroPlant rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:46 am
User ImageUser Image

Location: Bar, Outside

A feeling of dread overcame Kumotake one that was unfamiliar but this did not unsettle him. Following Shadow and biting his tongue before producing anything else of a virile nature in Miki's direction Kumotake looked up to see some disfigured cloud formation. Immediately the first thing that came to mind was "Stupid." Then with only a brief glance at Shadow fiddling with the oddly, for some reason, different waters his ears rang in a cacophony of child like hymns as the world became warped and twisted. As if having flipped a switch the territory surrounding began to warp and twist. Eyes spinning Kumotake placed his palms on his ears to drown out the voices. He then appeared to be in actual intense physical pain as he keeled over with his body convulsing as if he were seizing. This unbeknownst to him may have been called the dream aspect but this was more a nightmare then anything.

A booming voice thereafter started making threats and talking about freedom. Trick or Treat kept repeating in Kumotake's head endlessly. What the ******** was that supposed to mean. As sheltered as Kumotake was the very concept of the Holiday known as Halloween was unknown to him it was a miracle he even knew what christmas and birthdays were. Something in the boy would certainly be apparent and that was he had no interests in whatever treats this thing was offering and to a greater extent wasn't looking forward to any tricks it had up it's sleeves either. With the entities silence came the end of the boys shaking followed by a bullet like spit of disdain into the ground. Then it all made sense.

Kumotake then began to make Kai signs with his hands. However, when the illusion did not dissipate he had fully confirmed, at least to himself, that this was all just a dream. Laughing to himself like a man on the verge on insanity or one having heard a bad joke. None of it was real and as far as he would be concerned now that he realized this the dream for the most part would become one of lucidity. "Well iiiii-sn't this just dandy." Spoken in a high pitched voice that attempted to sound female. Kumotake would then move with one foot stepping in front of the other gayly, not gayly as in cheerfully but gayly as in flamboyant, excessively so with a limp wrist for extra emphasis down the dock. He did so in a manner almost if not just like that of a fashionista on a catwalk. Needless to say a lanky teen engaging in such an activity was just as disturbing as the scenery.

"Buccaneer shadow where's your hat? Do you tend to captain that vessel without one. Here borrow mine." With a fluidity to his movements Kumotake placed what could be considered an opaque shower cap on Shadow's head before waltzing away in a non-chalant manner back towards the end of the dock to place a finger on his chin. The cap didn't fall into place of course seeing as the elastic would need to have to be stretched around the head and would most likely slide off either into the Oinin's face or plop into the water. The shower cap of course actually being the cap used by medical professionals Kumotake had worn six months ago when he first arrived in Kirigakure and containing perhaps a spider...or two.

"I suppose it only makes sense that you'd be here Shadow. After all you've been on my mind as of late. Still I can't put my finger on why Bakugan would be in my dream. Now Miki-chan I suppose it makes sense. Her legs are rather sleek. I would have preferred Nozomi-chan but I suppose my mind is expressing it's repressed desire to see other people perhaps...but if that's the case then Shadow hmmmmm." Kumotake's would trail off into a separate train of thought with his eyes closed seemingly in complete denial of anything and everything that was occurring around him speaking with little repercussions as to everything that he was saying was out loud. "Then again why not Inka-san. If my head truly is wandering into 'that' territory. Tch, you'd think it would have at least picked someone who might have a bigger package." Then slamming a closed fist into his palm as if having a revelation he announced. "Ah, ha, perhaps that's why Kirama is here. Perhaps I subconsciously thought he might've had a big package." Kumotake then took a long stretch at this deduction. "Thank goodness this is all just a dream I should be waking up any second now." He'd state placing his hands on his hips waiting for the aforementioned 'awakening' to happen.

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > ◘Aesthetic Breed:
                                                                _________You breed your Kikaichu to fit your taste in insects. The Kikaichu receive one trait of another insect. (i.e) Stinger, Large Mandibles, Butterfly wings. Your Kikaichu loses the ability to regenerate themselves from an opponent's drained chakra. The trait cannot involve hazards. (i.e poison) [Aesthetic trait: Appearance Arachnid]

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Lanfaer
                                                                Taorito
                                                                Codekasu
                                                                Nueromancer JMan240
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

Royal Taorito rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:41 pm
User Image
F I F T E E N S I L E N T G U A R D I A N

S h a d o w H ú n y i s t í r
A phantom walks to the sea, fades and secretly drowns until his heart's appeased.

O I N I N N I N J U T S U - P U P P E T E E R U K Y O

And we will go where no one ever knows. And we will never have to play the part of afeared in the dark.

[x] As I gathered up the mooring, Miki spoke behind me. Whatever she said was cryptic and unhelpful, although I could guess she meant the godly creature in the distance. Did she mean it wasn't real? Just from my personal knowledge, it felt like a genjutsu. It was too fake to be reality, but the illusion was perfect. Touch, smell, sight, sound, and I guaranteed taste all enveloped this world, the implications of which, I didn't like.

The Hyuuga spoke next--I hadn't even noticed he returned--mentioning he saw a man try to exit the immediate vicinity just to be turned around as if entering from somewhere else. So the village was sectioned? But did that mean we were limited to only where we were? He also stated he couldn't see past said barriers.

In all honesty, although it might seem redundant, the only option we really had was to search everything. Scout out these 'walls' and find out our range. From there we could formulate how to get through to the rest of the town and seek out Jack. As much as I didn't want to rely on him, he was our local expert on Genjutsu, and, with something this big, he was bound to know about it. Or at the very least be involved in--

Kumotake, who'd evidently followed me as well, began cackling hysterically and spoke in a much higher tone than his usual brooding self emitted. My hat? What the-- I turned in time to see him place something plastic on my head. However, the second he did so, it became heavier than I expected. Eyes widening, I grabbed the thing to inspect it. In my grip I held a black tricorn hat with some sort of fancy gold lace along its rim, almost like a... pirate's hat? Concern and fear lighting up my mind I took a breath and faced the others, intent on explaining. But the lanky genin continued before I had a chance. A bigger..?! My emotions switched gears in an instant to anger and embarrassment. Fine, I understood exactly what was going on, or at least the majority of it, and the damn kid gave me a way to demonstrate, while he was too busy talking. I curled my puppet hand into a fist. Should they be watching, they would see the limb bulge, becoming larger and heavier before I drew back and swung it straight into Kumotake's gut. It was both meant to hurt and to knock him off his feet.

My arm returning to its normal size, I tossed the hat aside and announced clearly, "If you're done goofing around listen and listen closely. Anything you believe is real will become real here. That hat made that plain. For those that know what I'm talking about, the powers of Jack's island have leaked somehow into the village. Because of that, you have to be careful. If you act stupid, you'll probably die. This thing has the ability to turn your greatest dreams and nightmares into reality." The home that I shared with the Mizukage was the regional 'spook'. Only two people were known to be able to reach it, as the waters surrounding were too treacherous to navigate. Although it was supposed to have a population of two, lights and strange sounds often made their way to mainland. There was a rumor that someone other than us had made it there once, but was never seen again. As for what was causing it to happen, I still had no idea, but it definitely meant Jack was involved. Damn it. I needed to find him. My hand moved to my chin as I tried to think of the best way to go about this. "I need the two... three of you to split up and find the boundaries of this area. See if any of them will let you through to another stretch. My guess is that the entire village has been divided into sections. If it's anything like the island, each area will be different. And not in good ways. If you happen to find anyone else, give them the warning that I gave you."

Orders given, my attention returned to the boat and I climbed in. The last place Jack was known to be was at the office, on top of the Sero. I needed to see if I could reach there. With a last glance at the others, I pushed off the dock.

[Exiting with Lan's permission; everything imagined by Kumotake still happened]

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Nueromancer JMan240

NecroPlant

Codekasu

I'd never meant for you to mend this heart back in from two...

┃ a c | 29620
┃ r y o | 10330
┃ c h a k r a | 945 / 1085 (+15)
┃ s t a m i n a | 435 / 435
┃ m o o d | angry
┃ h e a l t h | feeling sick
┃ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito. Lyrics © Secret and Whisper.  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
NecroPlant rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:17 am
User ImageUser Image

Location: Bar? Outside? Dream?

Knock Kumotake off his feet Shadow did but rather than a roar of agony his along with whomever may have been watching would be graced with a groan of ecstasy. True, Kumotake was on his knees with his hands shoved inward into his stomach but the expression on his face bore traces of salivation and dilated eyes. Truly enraptured Kumotake would only catch wind of Shadows warnings partially and unfortunately for him Kumotake discredited everything he had said. Of course his Shadows speech had been one of self realization. Shadow's warnings were Kumotake's realization of the fact this was all but a lucid dream of his and it was simply his mind reiterating what he had already known. 'Anything you believe is real will become real here.' but of course such was a requirement for a lucid dream. "Ku ku ku..." An exasperated laugh as Kumotake stood once more utterly unconvinced any of this was real. 'The power of Jack's island' shouldn't it have been the 'power of Jack's islands.' Clearly this was Kumotake's head giving a nod of respect and admiration towards the Mizukage. After all a place like this existing in real life, under the jurisdiction of a single person? What fairytales.

Still, an assault, as pleasant as it was shouldn't go unpunished. After all, this wasn't the real Shadow after all, so why would one concern themselves with the safety of dream entities who obviously were but figments of his imagination. Although it was just for a fragment of a second Kumotake couldn't help but imagine the now boat faring Shadow being assailed by those grubs from earlier which were also clearly all just part of the dream. Only these would be aqueous grubs perhaps? Yes, with little fins and sharp teeth like piranhas attacking the boat and in the distance mayhaps a large festering white bulge. Aye the GREAT WHITE GRUB! And dream shadow with his eyepatch and harpoon at the ready heading straight for it's rising maw..whether such a thought became a reality however who could say.

Rather since this was HIS dream after all why was Miki fully clothed. A tasteful swimsuit would have been far more appropriate. One with frills and accentuated the legs, not too lewd but cute, cute enough that it could be interpreted as lewd maybe. A little sun wouldn't have hurt either he thought, the girl was right about as pale as him, there was always something so alluring about caramel skin girls Kumotake just couldn't put his finger on at the moment. As for thoughts about Kirama. Kumotake simply just couldn't get over the possibility of his existence being in regards to his package and at the thought of package his thoughts trailed off into a Kirama being dressed as a post man carrying a large box...only inside that box would have been a GIANT TROUSER SNAKE! With that thought being a snake made of actual trousers, ah wouldn't that be hilarious. Especially if it turned out the trouser snake was highly poisonous and smelled like the afterglow of a steamy midnight romance. With these thoughts coming and going he couldn't help but wonder how 'Dream Miki' and 'Dream Kirama' were doing. Curious if his lucid thoughts would have melded with what was still what he considered to be HIS dream.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

•Adhesive Pores:

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > ◘Aesthetic Breed:

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Lanfaer
                                                                Taorito
                                                                Codekasu
                                                                Nueromancer JMan240
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

Codekasu rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:18 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha
                                                    | Genin | Kiri | Buki | Sensor | Katon, Fuuton | Chakra [400/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme |BT |

post layout by apo-chan

And it just keeps going down hill of nothing ever was normal in this village, why did she choose to live here again? It was a question the world would never know. Miki was busy scanning the newly cartoonish area out or at least trying too. The hyuuga boy she didn't get his name but later would ask spoke up also having trouble sensing out the area, So they had been trapped in this place... great just great. She was going to say something but Kumotake surprisingly appeared with a different feel about him then before. "Why is he acting so weird this isn't a dream I think." She closely looked at the hat he had put on Shadow questioning where on earth did he get a pirate hat but it meant nothing afterwards when he was punched off his feet kneeling down. Miki made several mental note's one don't touch Shadow, two Don't make him angry. Her eye lids tweaked for a moment when the situation was explained on how this was happening. So unknown power from Jack's island is causing this, What the heck is on that island better yet Shadow in full pirate gear.. was leaving the three of them to track down the pieces on their own." Tsk typical guess we go separate ways fro-."

A brief pause followed by coldish shiver. It had got somewhat cold for a moment. Miki looked down at herself face turning completely red. Her cloth's had been replaced with a black swim suit to match her snow ish blue hair with royal purple frills and did she have a tan. Miki's fist clenched with anger. Oh was she going to punch someone for this looking over to the other too her eyes quickly swayed away at seeing Kirama all dressed up too now and holding a box. Not even saying a word she stomped off towards a boat getting inside and imagining some rocks to throw at both teens." I'm going to kill you both later for now I'm heading away from this place and the both of you. Try not to get killed got it or trapped in your perverted dreams." Miki said a while shaking her fist before sailing off in a different direction then Shadow.

Jutsu used

NecroPlant

Royal Burrito

Nueromancer JMan240

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rocket Punches rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

___Kirama marveled for a moment at the scene around him, though his reservations would make it less apparent. The pirate hat and rapid, illogical events. It reminded him in no small way of the Mizukage's office, and its space bending qualities. This world seemed capable of manufacturing oddities at an even higher rate. The change brought on by Kumotake startled him, perhaps as much as Miki, and he let off a sigh as she stormed off threatening vengeance for something he'd had no part in.
___The rest would be lucky if Kirama didn't start dreaming. Unlike the childish man floating through the bliss of the world around him, lucid and in control despite his lack of inhibition, the Hyuga's dreams were stark and analytical. Decidedly not lucid, and definitively out of his control. They presented him complex puzzles to sate his curiosity, but rarely if ever presented resolution; quite the daunting proposition in a world that could make said dreams manifest.
___Outside of his own musings, the boy turned to the box in his hand. Inside sat, a snake? Made of some type of cloth. It took the boy a moment to slide into his compatriot's mindset, at which point the childish joke elicited a shrug and small eye roll. Lazily he tossed the box back at Kumotake, forming a hand sign to activate the seal on his gloves. A set of lightning kunai sprung forth, two zipping over the other genin's head as they ripped the box open to send the snake at its creator. The other two soared in opposite directions, one into the sky and another into the depths of the water below.
___Even as he examined both, their fading into nothing as they reached the periphery of standard perception, his post worker getup faded with them. Absent any interest or investment or interest in the Aburame's antics, his will suppressed them. He'd deduced their cause, their source was more important at the present. He began his trip away, nary a word to any of the others. He figured it was as like to cause a negative outcome in this world than it was to communicate anything useful.

Used:

Items:
Raikou Tenbukuro | 210/250 Chakra

NecroPlant

Royal Burrito

Codekasu

Quote:

___

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:26 am
User Image

"Well, now, walking away from your newest best friend would just be abhorrent!" The voice came from seemingly multiple places at once, and for an instant, it remained obscure. The next, however, a strange, pale llama stood before each of the genin, a greenish yellow hat upon its head. For Miki, it stood within her boat, looking down at her with a smile that all llamas seemed to perpetually have on their face. For Kirama, it appeared about two feet in front of him, chewing some sort of strange, orangish marshmallow that reeked of pumpkin spice. And for Kumotake? Well...his Llama appeared wearing black bondage gear, of the female persuasion, and an expression that expressed no ******** being given as to the appearance it gave.
They continued, of course, with a slightly lower, amused tone. "I think my tummy has the rumblies that only feet will satisfy~"

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

And so his dream decided to veer into besatiality to it seemed. It was a thought but not one he had often, it was more of a curiosity really. At least this was the only explanation he could use to rationalize why his head would produce a llama clad in women's bdsm gear...and as for the bdsm gear it came as no surprise to Kumotake, he was, after all, rather 'acquainted' with what they looked like. The trouser snake having been smaller than he had imagined it grew to about the length of an Anaconda and had now begun coiling into a circle in which where Kumotake would sit as if it were a coily springy chair of pants. The scent of midnight musk still permeating and while it would have undoubtedly bothered most Kumotake's mask seemed to filter it just enough.

"I can share in that thought friend. I'd love to join you on your hunt for pretty peds but alas I feel "she'll'' be showing up soon" The llamas choice of words had registered to Kumotake as his fetish announcing itself in a reminder only reinforcing the fact it was his dream. Kirama's deadpan expression. He didn't know the guy so how could his mind develop a proper character for him. Miki's outrage? Isn't it typical of a girl to become flustered when her body is exposed without her consent. Absolutely nothing thus far had discredited Kumotake's belief this was his dream and his companions didn't seem much to care that Kumotake continued to believe in this conclusion. At the comment of she'll his voice had dropped ever so slightly as if in dread.

Kumotake's behavior throughout this dream had been one of no restraint and for good reason. His dreams would always play out the same. He would try to find the most enjoyment out of whatever manifested before 'She' showed up. Afterall a dream was a place free of judgement, free of realities woes, those years having been spent in dark isolation in his youth, when he slept, when he dreamed, he could be free of the room, he could be free of 'her'...even if only for the time being. At first it had been difficult but as he dreamed over and over they became more and more lucid and that is how and why he was here now, freely expressing himself with nary a care in the world. With the impression of being a demi-god even if it was just for some choice moments in what he believed to be slumber. "Tell you what though, when 'she' does show up you can help yourself. Or you know feel free to snack on dream Miki's wherever she is. She should only be wearing beach sandals or flip flops or something of the sort right now for easier access. Kukuku." Kumotake seemed to laugh at the morbidity of the cannibalistic situation..or well..I guess it wouldn't be cannibalistic if it was a Llama eating a human. "I guess when you think about her nice looking beach sandals or flips flops would be kind of like a garnish...but I digress."

Suddenly what could be considered a firing range would take form behind the Llama as Kumotake would point at it while two bows manifested themselves. The targets of this firing range that now seemed to look more like one of those duck shooting games at the carnival were comically drawn pieces of poo with faces. "Not sure if you can with those hooves of yours my bondage buddy but would you like to shoot the s**t." In Kumotake's head every conversation he'd had so far was like talking to himself...but...he was happy. Conversing with himself was something he did every day, every night, even, maybe even every waking moment. If not for Sukoso...Ah, but then there was Sukoso...speaking of which where was he?

~Meanwhile in the Hive.~
                                                                "Move! HSSSSAH! Would you get out of the way already! HSSAH!" 'I gotta tell him', 'I gotta tell him'. Kumotake's Kikaichu were having a distraught fit causing panic in what could otherwise be considered a form of rush hour traffic. They had been consistently sending Kumotake red flag signals, signals that kept trying to tell him the world he was in was real but he was apparently too far up his a** convinced this was all a dream that they were being ignored. Sukoso was being battered tissue against tissue having been trying to make his way out to snap some sense into his host. Because if everything was indeed 'real' that meant if 'she' were to show up. It could rightly mean the death not just for them but Kumotake aswell and Sukoso knew rightly well...his host would do nothing to stop it as 'she' would certainly kill him slowly taking bloody beatings, believing he'd eventually wake up.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

•Adhesive Pores:

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > ◘Aesthetic Breed:

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Lanfaer
                                                                Taorito
                                                                Codekasu
                                                                Nueromancer JMan240
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:20 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha

post layout by apo-chan

Miki reached a good distance away from the inn and her team by now. Hopefully Kumotake silliness wouldn't reach her hopefully..." One could only dream, wasn't that how this place worked, Dreaming up something random and it came to life?" Looking around a voice spoke up in multiple directions. If only her sensory skill's worked in this realm, world, dream this would be a fine time to come back. Feeling the boat move she turned to see a llama hat looking down at her. She remained still staring the cartoonish animal down. Who on earth dreamed up this thing did she do it by accident. This whole thing was causing one big headache. Miki flinched when it spoke about its tummy having the rumble's for feet. Looking at her own for a second then back at the llama her hand slide down to the handle of her sword. " You make one small move and you might end up not having a tummy Mr. Llama. Now what do you want bedside's feet. "

Jutsu used

Lanfaer

NecroPlant

Royal Burrito

Nueromancer JMan240

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

___Kirama managed but a derisive snort at the arrival of this... llama. To say he was a might unimpressed would be to put it mildly. He was, in fact, somewhat annoyed. There was little to figure out about a llama, or so he thought, especially not one that counted itself a figment of Kumotake's imagination. No, he was more interested in who or what was behind this. He found himself somewhat skeptical of Shadow's breif explanation. After all, no one here had seemed particularly expectant at the llamas' appearance.
___As for his feet, he worried little. One was more likely to get a foot forcefully shoved down one's throat attacking a Hyuga. How the rest fared, however, was now at their own mercy thanks to Shadow's decision to split them up again. How that was a good idea, he did not know. A thought crept into his head that he couldn't remember if he'd thought or not before. That his venerable squad leader was a squad leader by happenstance and necessity alone. He sighed as his sight centered back on himself and his llama.
___In his head gears began turning, and he created a puzzle for himself to solve while he was bored. Or, rather, scrambled up some interchangeable elements. He'd need a new set soon, as these particular logical scenarios were about to run dry. Though all but lost in thought, Kirama gave little to how this might impact their current scenario. He simply kept a quiet eye on the furry obstruction and worked through his little problem.

Used:

Items:
Raikou Tenbukuro | 210/250 Chakra

NecroPlant

Royal Burrito

Codekasu

Lanfaer

___

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:54 pm
User Image

→→The llama eyed the little girl before her with some level of amusement, though without hesitation it lifted one of its hands and pointed at the hat upon his head. "This is Steve! Please address him properly, or he gets maaaaaaaaaaad~" The words were drawn out long with a small chuckle to his words, and as he lowered his hand and placed the hoof back upon the deck of the small boat, the creature continued with jovial amusement. "Pretty sure my lord and master has told you what I want, little hag! But perhaps your own tummy is a rumbly, hmm~? If so, do you like faces? Or hands?" For some strange reason, the hat seemed to give off a sinister impression, almost as if it were laughing maniacly.
→→As for the llama before Kirama, the creature gestured with an upraised finger at its hat before placing the hoof back upon the deck with a click. "Steve wanted to meet you, little boy! But I see you're a little tied up at the moment, so perhaps after?" The words were hardly out of its mouth before Kirama would find that, somehow, licorice rope had somehow ensnared him from out of nowhere, with the licorice binding his hands together against his pelvis and the rest of him up to his neck, leaving no room for movement. The creature chortled heartily before tossing its luxuriously long hat in the definition of primadonna ego before snorting at his expense.
→→As for Kumotake's llama, something...different happened. One moment the llama had turned to look at the row of s**t, it's n****e tassles quivering in amusement, yet when he turned back...it bore the face, distorted of course, of Nozomi, with a lovely muzzle and a rather beautiful pair of furry, thick lips with which to spit upon him with. Of course, the image might have been ruined somewhat by the blood dripping from the edges of the eyes and face itself, where it was attached by string to the creature's head. With the howling of a propeller the n****e tassles burst into life and raised the llama up into the air, like some sort of deranged, murder-ific, sex-crazed nipplecopter. "Sure! But I warn you, my aim is pretty horrible, and I'll probably end up adding to the problem of the shit! Amber eyes glared at him warmly, longingly...reproachfully.

Nueromancer JMan240

Codekasu

NecroPlant

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

When his alleged Llama associate bore his party mask Kumotake seemed initially unphased. Under the logic that this was his dream the otherwise terrifying stigma such a face would have produced was suppressed easily. On the other hand. This lead to Kumotake looking at the whites of his hands. Even if it was his dream, such a thing manifesting, coming from HIS head...did...did he have somewhere, suppressed thoughts of doing something so cruel to someone he loved and admired. Was it true? That no matter how hard he tried there would still always be the violence that was HER influence readily capable of bubbling up like when he had grabbed Nozomi those several months ago. That was the true fear, it wasn't the macabre visage, it was himself.

It was in this instance of self doubt the cheery s**t show ended before a single arrow was fired. A shadowy manifestation of what could have the lanky teen formed in it's place. It's features obscured an umbra of the original with eyes red, sharp and segmented. From it's back sprouted the elongated talon like edges of a spider's legs. It's mouth opened to form an angered wail. The original Kumotake would raise his head to bear witness to the abomination his imagination had brought forth but stood stagnant as it lunged forward with it's salivation dripping like pools of acid. Kumotake closed his eyes as if he knew something was coming to his aid.

Then, at mere inches away from his face it stopped and vomited blood before clutching it's chest where impaled through it was half a shattered bottle of wine. The figment gave it's death wail before ultimately dying and turning into a shadowy pile on the ground. Behind what was once it's threatening presence was one Kumotake would find all the more terrifying in comparison but to anyone else...it just looked like an average woman. She stood at an incredible height for a woman however, at 6'5 and was incredibly thin but maintained a curvaceous look. She wasn't wearing anything out of the ordinary. Normal red shirt and thin black pants. Aside from one thing. Her choice of footwear despite her plain look was a pair of stiletto heels. Her eyes were narrow and thin wearing a distinctive pair of rectangular glasses. It was then she spoke with a stern bookish accent as if some for of angry librarian. "Ku. As your mother, you know I can't allow you to kill yourself. It would reflect badly on both of us." The stench of alcohol permeated through the air as what could be considered a mist of purple distilled alcoholic beverage seemed to fill the area.

SHE was finally here. As she did in all of his dreams. Sukoso was nearing his escape but would there be enough time for him to do anything? "Ku please understand, I do this because I love you." In his dreams, there was no point fighting her, there was no point running away, already set in these defeatist ways. Kumotake waved upwards toward the llama. "I'm sorry our time together couldn't have been longer." Kumotake would then get on his knees and bow downwards before the figure that emanated an aura of pure domineering spoke up "Now Ku what will your punishment be? Trick or Treat?" There it was again. Needless to say Kumotake wasn't prepared for such a question and in response to his mother he asked her confused. "Trick or Treat?" It was at the moment he raised his head a leg was already on a downward course to smash the boy skull into the ground.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

•Adhesive Pores:

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > ◘Aesthetic Breed:

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Lanfaer
                                                                Taorito
                                                                Codekasu
                                                                Nueromancer JMan240
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games