Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] End of Festival Dance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:02 pm
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Surprised Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Dance OOC:BAH I FELL ASLEEP DX
Inventory

Ramona lit up as Lilith accepted the offer for a selfie, and felt a little embarrassed with her behavior she felt a little silly about itnow that they were at that point. Cheek to cheek the women took a photo and as soon as it rolled out of the camera Lilith was so gleeful. Ramona was a little shocked that a woman such as her doesn't get her photo taken that often. She had to excuse herself to make a call. Ramona smiled at the picture in her hands, but Harvey suddenly asked if she had a crush. Ramona's face burst into a deep rose red blush and she playfully plunched him in the arm, but it might;ve been a little harder than that, ”Doh don't say that! No I just...I used to do shoots for models in my early career but it's been so long I guess and she is just so elegant and not to mention a master in coordination...I guess I'm a little jea-intimidated hehe?” She wasn't sure which word to say during that last part. She was surprised someone so uptight acting could tease like that, maybe Harvey could come out of that shell? He started asking her various questions, luckily she was quick to answer,”Easy Harvey- no just kidding but let's see,” she starts to number off the questions by counting on her fingers, ”Let's see I mainly did work for the Kalos magazine Valor and I also traveled to do journal expose' photos at dig sites and other events around the region. Idid intern in Hoenn for awhile with HoennNOW, but that was about the time I decided to apply for a job here I think. Actually I am. I've been sending my photos as of late to my publisher in Lumiose City. The Evren region is so mysterious and once Ordell opened...I don't know it just felt like the region suddenly became alive and new things could be seen. I want to take every chance to show what I see to the world,” she felt really passionate as she answered that last part, not many people have actually asked her any of this, except for some students she took pictures of for spreads. His last question, it took all the passion out of her voice,”Well...at the museum when the tour was ending...a students' pokemon got loose and caused a bit of a ruckus- I'm afraid an artifact was damaged and I just I- I snapped at the students. I feel a little guilty about it I never thought I would have to do such a thing...” Talking about it only brought it back into her head, and during a festival she didn't want to see that. She shook her head and smiled at Harvey, ”Hey now- you said you did some dancing? How 'bout we try to cut a rug instead of standing aroun-!!!!!” She suddenly felt pressure around her waist. It was an arm, a man's arm. She felt like she was being held in someone's embrace. That blush she had gotten rid of was returning,”Wha-?!”The last words she could remember was Mi Dosa, and then she felt the pressure of a kiss on her lips. It was Antonio the battle teacher, and he wasn't going lightly on this. He held her close and the kiss deepened before he released her. She looked like she was struck dumb,”Ba...ba...be...5 years...” 5 years...that is how long it's been since she's kissed a man, only this moment she had no idea it was coming. She suddenly felt the bolt of realization in her head and her red face burst like a furnace. The camera in her hands shook from her nerves, nerves from seeing Lilith returning. The smile on her face...it was...murderous...She had no idea what words to say if she could even remember any. Without thinking as Lilith began to leave Ramona let out a,”BWA!!!!!” While screaming her bwa she shook her camera while flashing the shutter at the same time in Reye's direction.

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:17 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

The girl seemed to be ok after Nirav's little misstep, which was a small relief. On the downside, however, it was forcing him to actually talk to someone at this dance. She was in tennis shoes just like he was; the only difference was that hers looked a little less tattered and worn. She introduced herself as Eve, kind of like the Eevee that Raja was. Nirav nodded, nervous about having to talk to yet another person during this trip. And yet again end up tripping over his words. He took a small breath, trying to focus on getting his words out right the first time. "... My name is N-Nirav. Uh, just Nirav. This is, um, t-this is Raja." Nirav bent down and lifted his pokemon into his arms. "Vee..." (Hi...) Raja nervously said, not too fond of talking to more new people as well. Nirav turned his attention to the odd looking pokemon by Evelyn's side. The boy didn't recognize it at all. Was it a dark type pokemon? Ghost? ...Both? It was certainly weird. "Uh, w-w-what pokemon is that?" he asked quietly. He wasn't scared of it; it was just something he didn't see back home. On One Island, you would see a lot of Krabby, Horsea, Magikarp, and Tentacruel, alongside other water pokemon. "C-c-could I, uh, scan it?" It might be useful to put it into the pokedex. Nirav had forgotten all about the thing during the tournament, but filling it out might help fill some rather large gaps in his limited knowledge.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x4) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)// User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(x1)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

murruelecreuset

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:17 pm
User Image
x A S H L E Y - L a n g f o r d User Image

xLocation: Festival Dance
xFriends : Nope...
xThinking : Gotta get food.

Among the students near the entrance to the dance, with young trainers of the variety of ages coming and going either with their dance partners or friends, one girl in particular stood out among the light colored dresses and such. The child's name was Ashley, a recent arrival that might have been seen roaming the halls silently with a crude stuffed animal that seemed to resemble a creature of some sorts. She wore a dark lavender colored dress that looked like something out of an ancient history book, though she thought it looked cool and pretty ghostly, which was the style she was aiming for. Ashley entered the hall of the celebration and simply watched as people danced in the corner, not knowing anyone here made it fairly hard to socialize, let alone even ask to dance with anybody. Thankfully, the latter of the two were not her main goal for participating in this event, but she did want to try and see the various Pokemon that the students had in case she was to fight them later on his her time at the academy. She stayed near the walls while sliding on by the trainers who were talking with friends and doing what Ashley considered to be "normal people stuff". Things that she had a hard time really connecting with people about, being pretty much a loner ever since her brother's Pokemon and her were separated. She really did miss those guys and all of their ghastly pranks. Continuing to look sketchy in the background, she eventually caught a glance at a girl running away from a Pokemon who seemed to be busy doing some fancy martial arts in an area and setting which was probably the worst possible place to do so. The interesting thing was it was a Pokemon she had never seen before, having spent most of her life in the Kanto region. She slowly followed the girl and her Pokemon as they traveled across the dance floor. Her interest and curiosity having flared at the chance of seeing a new Pokemon, Ashley worked up the courage to walk up to the girl and her Pokemon while it chased her, only then realizing that she had nothing to talk to her about after the discussion drifted from her companion. Clutching the stuffed animal under her arm tighter as she approached the brown haired girl. She laughed nervously, doing her best to smile at the girl, but giving off the look of a creepy girl. "Hehe...Hi."

xACTIVE PARTY
xUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mudkip ♂ Lvl. 5

xPARTY INFO
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mudkip
Nature: Quirky (+ Sp. Def, - Sp. Def)
Ability: Damp : Prevents self-destruction and the use of such moves.
Held Item: ---
Exp: 0/1000
Move Set:
► Tackle
--> A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% -- Effect -- >>
► Growl
--> The user growls in an endearing way, lowering the opponent's Attack stat. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► Water Gun
--> The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water. << Type: Water Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► ---
--> ---
Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
Xiatian Li

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:21 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Prairiefox

Shadow of Miracles

And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

Harvey had continued to smirk giving Ramona a look that clearly said "yeah okay" and taking the punch with a chuckle and a bit of a controlled flinch. "If you say so" he said although he was obviously just joking now. He thought about the answers she had given him, how Lilith was a top coordinator "knew I knew her from somewhere" he muttered snapping his fingers as he remembered seeing some of her performances...had she been in Kanto? Or maybe Unova? He'd ask her later on if he got the chance. He supposed he could understand finding someone daunting ( he was the kid taking classes three years above him..everyone had looked daunting to him at one point) "I mean you wrote that article" he said pointing out something Ramona had done that Lilith probably hadn't "she's a teacher just like us just..relax around her"
He hoped he wasn't sounding dismissive, he understood where Ramona was coming from and knew it must show as much in his face but Harvey Bennett was a pragmatist so his advice usually just proposed the easiest-available solution. ( he never really had someone to tell him how to handle problems like these since as said before he didn't exactly make friends easily so he was probably out of his element here but hopefully he was helpful...? Maybe? Jeez Lilith was right we do suck. )
He was actually really interested in her different publications, as someone who liked traveling it was easy for Harvey to catch on to the enthusiasm. "No kiddin? I went to Kalos for a breedin conference few years back, back in college what cities were you in?"
He hadn't noticed when his speech became more informal, hadn't noticed how more at ease he was. He was honestly too inmersed in the conversation to care ( he'd probably freak out about it later tho)
When she said she wanted to show people what she saw Harvey found he could agree with that "I'd settle for seein it" he said "Evren's pretty great and-don't get me wrong I love the night-life-but I miss being able to..I dunno, just go places? I've actually never been in a city longer than 3 years..and that near drove me nuts"
He figured if anyone could understand his need ( because yeah it was a need) to travel and how being stuck in one place ( even Ordell) could get grating, it was the woman in front of him. She seemed to have some wanderlust herself.
He was surprised when she asked him to dance but wasn't able to give an answer on account of what happened next.
Someone grabbed Ramona from behind, the instincts Harvey had cultivated in his childhood, adolescence and..well most of his life really ( he hadn't had the best time sometimes) told him to stop this but he squelched it down because...did Ramona know this person? Did she have a partner? He hadn't really gotten to know her enough to know the answer to that particular question.
I really hope she knows him, he thought watching as the man made a show of kissing her else this is downright fedora behaviour ( if he was her boyfriend was he one of those? The kind who went around 'marking their territory' and peackoking like an Unfezant in breeding season? Those were always the worst in his opinion, feeling threatened over every little thing -how dare he say hi to a girl- and turning everything into a need to feel adequate enough..it usually led to trouble for him in one form or another, not to mention whatever poor girl happened to become their 'target'..though usually it was him that caught the brunt of it..which was probably why he was admittedly biased against them..it just never led to good things.-
He set this thoughts aside, realizing he was already pegging the poor chump as a less than desirable person, meanwhile he didn't even know what was what. Maybe the dude was fine, making a guy friend wouldn't be so bad for him ( wing-man right? )
It was there than Lilith came into the group (Harvey was about to ask for a drink) and then his brain just kinda stopped. Several realizations crashed into the young teacher at once and he swore he could actually hear his brain screech to a halt.
That's Tony..that's Tony?!
I feel like I just stepped into the daycare ladies novella
That's Lilith's Tony..
Damm son you dumb! ( that last one was directed at Tony because man alive did the dark-haired man mess up. Lilith looked straight up ready to murder and Harvey took the time to note that his no-dating/fraternizing with co-workers rule was hella smart.it would be his creed and commandments from now on, one look at Lilith guaranteed that The girl was gorgeous but damm if looks could kill..nope just nope. He almost kinda felt bad for Tony, that look promised hell in high heels.)
Ramona really doesn't know this dude.
The last fact to fall in place was clued in by Ramonas loud scream ( baw? ) and unfroze Harvey who stepped in between the two other adults, closing his eyes for a second as the flash also caught him.
"What the f-k? What the h-ll are you doin?" he asked angrily because..seriously what in the world? Who just up and grabbed a complete stranger like that? What did he grab the wrong girl?!

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Mild
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

OOC : I have censored Harvey's potty mouth, please excuse.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:22 pm
Prairiefox

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco was started to get really nervous as he waited for Koru's response. He had never done something like this before (ask a girl to dance) and he didn't realize until now just how nerve-wrecking it was to wait for an answer. Asking a family member was no problem, but a person outside his family was another thing. Even though only seconds had passed, Marco felt like hours had gone by and he was just about to lower his hand until Koru stopped him. Her smile was what stopped him because it caught him off-guard, but also because he had never seen such a great smile on anyone before. She giggled and placed her on top of his hand officially accepting his invitation to dance. Marco blinked for a moment as his mind process what had just happened by looking down at their hands. When he looked back at Koru, he smiled at her; a genuine and grateful smile. Koru turned her attention to her Pokemon telling the Cyndaquil to dance and make new friends. "My Pokemon are out on the dance floor. I'm sure they would be happy to dance with Cyndaquil and make a new friend." Marco, feeling a little more calm, offered this option for the fire Pokemon. Cyndaquil then latched itself onto Koru's face which was quite the comical sight. Koru eventually convince her Pokemon to go dance and make new friends. When she winked at him, Marco's face flared up and he was once again red. Dances were an odd thing and nothing like the family parties that he knew back home. Still just because it was different that didn't mean that it was a bad thing.

The two eleven year olds were still holding hands as they made their way to the dance floor. The fact that were walking together and holding hands was already grabbing the attention of several students and even some adults. There weren't just students in this dance, there were residents from the Lamia District present and even the adults were joining in on the dancing. When Marco and Koru were spotted, some of the adults were paying a little more attention. They got into the starting position for dancing with Koru moving his hands to where they needed to be. A song had just ended and a new song was playing. Marco's body was already moving as he felt the beat. He tapped his foot until he felt the starting beat coming. "It's my first time dancing with someone outside my family..." Marco admitted with a smile somehow feeling happy that this was a first for both of them, in a way. The black-haired boy moved his hand from Koru's shoulder to her back as he straighten up his posture. "Let's do this," Marco smiled as he took the first step. Marco started with the basic steps as he got used to the rhythm of the music also to see how well Koru was keeping up. To his surprise, the girl was matching his pace perfectly; when he moved forward, she stepped back and when he moved back, she followed him forward. The sound of the trumpets could be heard and Marco's body was moving more now. He spun Koru around once to see how she would handle it and she followed the motion of his wrist to rotate in place perfectly. Marco never felt this connection before, someone his age that could match his pace in dancing as well as the rhythm of the music. She was stepping in every beat that required it and she never got off beat. This made Marco want to see what else she could handle so this time he spun her twice. Once was with one hand which was followed by him using both his hands to turn her body in one direction then another.

The dancing between them was already causing some people to stop dancing just to watch them go. Several of the adults clapped along with the music while admiring the dance between Marco and Koru. A small crowd started to form around them as they continued to dance Salsa. Marco spun Koru once more, but then dipped her once she finished spinning and once again the move was perfectly performed. The music had taken over Marco and now he was dancing freely knowing that Koru could keep up with any move that he used. Marco placed his hand behind his back and led Koru using one hand to add some style to his dancing. He released Koru's hand and for a moment the two of them dance separately before he reached for her hand again to bring them together. Now it wasn't just Koru spinning, but Marco did some turns of his own whenever Koru initiated a turn for him. When the song slowed down so did Marco and Koru as they brought their bodies a little closer to match the part of the song that was meant to be danced a little more intimately. However, the music quickly returned to its fast pace and they were back to turn, changing places and doing some fancy footwork. As the music was ending, Marco knew that they needed to a big finisher. He squeezed Koru's hand ever so slightly and it seemed like she understood him. As the music was ending, Marco spun Koru in place a total of three times without stopping before going for a dip to end the song.

With the song over, Marco was panting a little from how much they were moving. He had a big smile on his face as he looked back at Koru, "thank you so much for the dance. You...you're amazing!" Marco complimented her and as if on cue, the crowd that had been watching them applauded. The black-haired boy hadn't paid any attention, but as he looked around many of the adults were clapping for them and even some students were joining as well. He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly and he was blushing, but he did not shy away from this moment; he had a lot of fun dancing with Koru.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage