Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] Dance Stage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:05 am

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

As the rooming trio had walked towards the dance stage, Faye seemed to had been separated from the rest of them. Ava wasn't too concerned. She could probably handle herself. Besides, Ava was still here with Phoebe and her pokemon. The other girl found the two of them some seats and Ava sat down beside her. Phoebe began asking about what this all may be like. Ava shrugged, honestly not too sure. "Beats me." She had been to multiple places in the world, but Ava honestly didn't pay much attention to how people danced. Dancing seemed like such a weird thing to do. Why spend time shuffling your feet when you could go run around as fast as you could?

The first dance was interesting to say the least. Certainly nothing like Ava had seen or heard of before. The music was almost as though it had came from another world The swirling and movement of the two was odd. And the kiss attempts? Yuck! Ava couldn't help her face scrunching up as the man held his hat over their faces. Adults were seriously gross. Thankfully, the kissing didn't last too long, as soon after the dance ended. "That was cool I guess. Her skirt is nice though." Phoebe made a good point. That skirt looked really cool.

Next up came a group dressed in more colorful skirts and some different looking hats. The music was more up tempo and Ava couldn't help clapping along to the beat. Their heels clicked and their skirts twirled as the couples spun around and moved together. They were all certainly a sight to behold. Ava grinned watching them all move together. As the dancers gave a final stomp, the musicians stopped with them and Ava clapped loudly for the group. "This is really cool!" She said to Phoebe, a lot more enthusiastic about the second dance than she was the first.

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x2)

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

SoundVVave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:52 am
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
Little confusedDance StageOh wow I missed so much DX It's okay I completely understand I had to take over some shifts for someone that quit out of nowhere so it's thrown us through a bit of a loop right now but I did my best to catch up with this post so if I'm missing anything just tell me and I'll fix it! I've been wanting to rp all week my head has been buzzing with ideas @-@

Walking to the dance stage was fun enough for Eli. The entire time he did nothing but talk to Marcus all the way from their families and hometowns to pokemon. He hadn’t really ever seen Marcus this talkative before- well not counting when he shared findings when he was studying wild pokemon out in the fields or woods. He was hoping that Ray would be found too when they got there. They both had continued to check their pokegears but no replies to either one of their messages yet. It worried them a little bit- for a while Eli thought that he had gotten left behind on campus-but then he made the reason that the teachers would never do that to any of them….would they? As they reached the stage they approached other students and chatted with them a bit but Eli and Marcus ended up back together when the crowd was heading to the front of the stage. Eli felt a little in awe seeing the dancers. His eyebrows raised and with a shock all over his expression he nervously smiled,“Wow I’m really glad Aipom is in his pokeball now,” He didn’t mean it like Aipom being out was a bad thing no, but around all the dancers and event may get to pepped up and maybe start causing trouble…Marcus caught his attention by saying Ray was there, but as soon as he did it seemed Ray knew they were there as well as his pokegear began to beep. He took it out and lifted it up to show Marcus before reading it "Oh he just messaged me, guess he saw us too,” and it also happened that Marcus received a message. They both replied to Ray’s messages with Eli writing:
To: Ray
Subject: Re.
Hey no problem at all! We’re coming after ya! Not in a weird way I swear ^^”

He sent the message and then looked up to see some girls starting to dance, well one was really getting into it. Her name was Kory? Kor something he only really remembers her as having the Cyndaquil, not a lot of students have those. It was kinda funny but at the same time he was impressed by her high energy. The first performance was about to begin. He and the other students came together in the front area to watch.
User Image
Eli was incredibly impressed by the exhibition. He had never seen anything like it before. The people dancing before them were almost like one person, never missing the beat with every move. Things like this are why he wanted to come to here, away from home. At the end Eli clapped and wooed. He turned to Eli and yelled a little bit over the roar of the cheering crowd,
”That was pretty great right!?”As the applause and crowd simmered down the announcer came over the speaker telling of a short break before the next dance. Eli followed Marcus to Ray, but Eli was surprised by his grab and run of Ray from the crowd. He followed them and wasn’t surprised by Ray’s shock from Marcus’s move. Eli patted him on the shoulder and smiled, laughing a little bit,”Good to see ya don't worry I was the same way on the train over here...though that one teacher with the megaphone really woke me up...” Marcus immediately mentioned Aipom, sending Eli into a nervous laughter,”Y-yeah I guess hm it seems pretty calm right now so-” he pulled out Aipom's pokeball and released it, and as before it wrapped its tail around Eli's head and bounced on his shoulder,"Ai pom pom!" he cheered. Eli rubbed his neck,"He's a little excitable...hey um why is that Cyndaquil girl staring at you?” he noticed the golden eyed brunette was shooting a glance right at them- and then Marcus moved them yet again. Aipom started to play and move around and with Marcus trying to make a run for it he was feeling a little lost,"H-hey wait why are we hiding?” It was seeming a little too late for explanations when a clear girl's voice yelled out 'Chance!'-then the Growlithe came. Aipom was it at the foot of the crowd and jumped to the ground and ran back up towards the front by going around others close by. Eli panicked and ran to catch him,"No Aipom wait!” the monkey stopped hearing his voice but he was obviously scared by the short glimpse of the dog pokemon. Eli lifted him up and rubbed between his ears sighing in relief,"Please be careful nothing's going to happen to you while we're here right Mar-...” seems they were no longer at his side. He stared into space with a dead space smile and Aipom wrapping around his arm. He shook his head back to reality when the announcer gave signal for the second dance. When he plopped down in the seat he heard beeping, a message from Marcus. He quickly looked at it and felt a little better that he hadn't gotten them angry for running off at all. He left it alone while the dance commenced.
Again it was something he hadn't seen before. It was actually a lot more "fun" compared to the sensuality of the previous dance. This time he kept a tight hold on Aipom but all the pokemon did was swing to the beat of the music and enjoy the dance- easing his previous worries. He smiled at the little monkey, lighting up his expression, but the dance seemed shorter than the courtship dance previously demonstrated. Eli and Aipom gave applause,
"Did you like that Aipom?” Aipom jumped up and down in his lap then balanced on the single palm on his tail, "Pom ai pom!" Eli smiled and pet him on the head again. Another break was then announced and Eli stood up, letting Aipom climb around to his shoulder and letting the palm of his tail rest on top of Eli's head. Oddly enough her was getting used to it now. He took the chance to reply to the message now:
To: Marcus
Subject: Re.
Don't worry I chased after Aipom but yeah let's meet back up I could go for filling my face with food right now =w= Tell Ray Aipom can't wait to play! See ya in a minute!

He clicked send then started to walk around to find them. However he turned to his left and found himself very close to the Cyndaquil girl and the pink haired girl...no wait Kirsi was her name! She wants to be a ranger too! Wow he is horrible with names. Whatever reason it seemed Marcus and Ray didn't want to see these girls, making him feel a little nervous just being around them. He slowly started to step away to find his friends before the girls could see him...

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

SpazzticPanda1311

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly
Oh I saw the thing in the OOC and I'm totally okay with it if Kirsi has a little crush on Eli ^^ man I gotta lot to catch up on XD

ShyWolfHeart

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:28 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
TheWhiteDragonfly
amarzyciel
Erkowan
X Kaos X
KawaiiBunny_56
SoundVVave
Blinded By Silence
Prairiefox
ShyWolfHeart
The Shiny Furret
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xaven the Raven
Hitsukei
Tsuki the Fated Wind
murruelecreuset
Xiatian Li

Hello Guys just wanted to let everyone know that the next and final performance will be posted tomorrow evening EST or Tuesday afternoon EST at the latest 3nodding there will be some free time afterwords before we move to the next day.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:06 am
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Dance Stage Company Marco, Iris

User Image

Faye felt like her tongue was three times its normal size as she looked at Marco. Why was it so awkward being around him? Movement from the dark haired boy and a quiet, sheepish reply knocked some sense back into her, "H-Hey, there, you saw the dance? They were really good." Faye looked back towards the Stage, mostly because looking at Marco made her lower abdomen tense and feel funny. Were his eyes always so dark? Clearing her throat a bit, Faye nodded, still not looking at her fellow Charizard member, "Y-yah....Yah they were. It's a nice dance, lots of energy and spirit. Not as elegant as a waltz, but pretty cool all in all."

Faye was about to make an excuse to leave Marco's presence, as she still didn't really know how to act around him. How did you go about acting around someone who saved your life and seemed to genuinely care about you? Especially when no one had ever really done anything like that for Faye before? But the blond Rhoades girl was saved from her thoughts by the arrival and surprised comment of Iris. Faye hadn't seen the perky green haired girl in some time. Their respective lives had detoured a bit and she hadn't gotten to hang out with her much. Maybe spending some time together at the festival who help them get a bit closer. "Faye! You know him?!" Faye turned to Iris and arched an eyebrow. She didn't want to loose face in front of one of her friends, so she smiled and reply with a haughty hair flip, "I do Iris. There are a lot of people I know that you might not. No biggie, its just part of being as popular as I am. How have you bee...." Faye's greeting was cut off by the announcer saying that the next performance was about to start.

Faye was shimmied and shuffled into a seat by the crowd. Much to her dismay, she ended up plopped down right beside Marco. The gold haired girl tensed up for reasons she didn't fully understand as her arm kept brushing up against Marco's. Why was she so off balance around him? She didn't have any problem keep her image around Iris or Ava or Phoebe....so why was it so different with the black haired loner? He wasn't anyone special to her....just another face, another admirer wanting something from her. Everyone wanted something from her, Marco was no different....was he?

The next dance had multiple people moving around. They were still in pairs, but the boot stomping was much louder and overall the energy was sky high. Faye found herself tapping her toe along with the drumbeat and clapping with the crowd as the men and women sashayed, heel clicked and spun with the music. The swirling cloth and stomping feet made the air ring with a high level of joy and when the music ended Faye stood up and clapped loudly. The announcer gave another brief explanation, likening the dance to a version of the Polka. The high energy and loud foot stomping did remind Faye a lot of the heel-toe, dosey doe she'd seen of western style dancing. But her musing was cut short when Iris suddenly demanded to know where she knew Marco from. Faye froze like a deer caught in bright headlights. How was she supposed to answer that?

Mind whirling, Faye struggled to come up with a believable lie. There was no way on God's Green Earth that she was going to retell the story of what had happened in the Forest this morning. So Faye replied with a shrug in what she hoped was a fairly confident voice, "Oh...you know. We pass each other by on Campus from time to time. Sometimes we chat and what not. Like I said, no biggie, I do that with lots of students from the Academy."

Faye managed to smile as she spoke to Iris, but it felt faked and strained. She turned her head towards Marco, shielding her face from Iris's stare with her long blond tresses and narrowed her eyes at the dark haired boy in warning, "Isn't that right Marco? Didn't we pass by each other yesterday in the Courtyard between classes?" Faye stretched her lips in a tight smile, hoping that the quiet boy would play along. While she was acutely embarrassed about the whole ordeal in the Forest this morning, she honestly wasn't sure how he felt about it. Hopefully, Marco would play along with the little bluff she was putting out.

Attire Pretty in Purple
Mood Embarrassed/Surprised/Intrigued/Flustered
Word Count 764
O.O.C
X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amirah the Eevee • Lvl 7 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Purrloin • Lvl 7 • Dark • Naughty • Limber Scratch - Growl - Assist

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 8

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:18 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Erkowan

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco wondered why it seemed like Faye never looked at him in the eyes. He had noticed it after their first meeting, but he didn't try to ask her about it. However, now he was more curious and this point he tried to move about so that their eyes could meet, but she just dodged him at every turn. She still spoke to him which just added to his confusion; was she trying to avoid him or did she want to speak with him? Iris's arrival had surprised him and Faye seemed equally surprised. It seemed that the green-haired girl had heard him shout his name which added to his embarrassment since it wasn't even Iris who bumped into him. When Iris suddenly asked Faye -with a hint of disbelief in her voice- about how she know Marco, the black-haired boy threw her a glare; why did she have it to say it like that? Was it that bad for someone to know who he was? Before he could say anything to defend himself, Faye was already speaking and her whole manner had changed. She was confident, her voice with no hint of doubt, and her hair flip had been elegant even though only moments earlier she had been acting kind of shy.

The next dance was announced and Marco was thankful for the distraction. This time there were multiple couples on the stage instead of just one and each female was wearing the same type of dress, but with different color skirts. The men all seem to wear the same cowboy-like outfit with matching hats. The dance was speedy and there was a lot of movement. Marco was not familiar with this dance and he never saw it before meaning that it must have come from a different Latin country. He clapped along with the crowd since the dance was quite catchy and seeing all that hopping and stomping made him want to move his feet. When the dance was over, he cheered with everyone else, but not as loudly as he had cheered for the first performance. He liked this La Gruella dance, but he still like La Marinera more.

With the performance done, Iris wanted to return to their earlier conversation; oh great. She pointed at him which he was rude! Marco frown at Iris, was she doing this on purpose? He didn't feel like he was being treated right at all, but none of that seem to phase Faye and she still tried to keep her cool, but it seemed that Iris's words had some effect on her. Marco knew that Faye was lying, that was not how they met and before today they had hardly even spoken to one another before. He wasn't sure what her reasons were, but maybe she just wanted to dismiss any possibility that they had spend the morning together. Her story described them as nothing more than acquaintances and maybe that's how she wanted to keep things between them. Marco was suddenly reminded of Tera and Koru who were both nice to him, but they didn't talk to him more than necessary or look for him to hang out. In other words, they weren't friends just acquaintances. That thought made Marco sad since that seemed to be what Faye wanted as well; to not be close with him. He sighed, but was caught off guard and nearly stumbled when Faye looked back at him with a very "say yes" look in her eyes...

"Y-Yes!" the black-haired boy stuttered his words. He took a moment to recover so that he could say his next words clearer. "We're both from Charizard House. Faye is Tera's roommate so I've seen her in the morning," Marco was surprised with how well he was able to say this. He was also surprised that he knew a little more about Faye than he originally thought, "we did pass by each other in the courtyard yesterday. Faye's nice to me." To many people the word 'nice' was something positive, but to Marco it just meant that people didn't want to be more than acquaintance with him; they didn't think about being friends with him. Hopefully his answer would please Faye and Iris, mostly Iris since she seemed to be really interested in knowing how Marco and Faye knew each other.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x5

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:36 pm
Dance Performance 3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The atmosphere of the Dance Stage was electrified. The crowds had been dazzled by the previous performances and everywhere you looked, people were dancing with partners, clapping and cheering and just generally having a wonderful time. But it wasn't too long of a break before a new group of Dancers positioned themselves on the stage and the announcer called for order in the area.

"We are so glad to see everyone enjoying the festivities and culture of the Lamia Districts Festival de la Raza. If everyone would kindly take a seat, the final performance of the day will begin. We are pleased to bring you the traditional dance of the Cumbia, a costal style of dance that was originally practised in South America." A short time later, the crowd had gathered once more at the stage and waited with anticipation for the final performance. Once more, six adults moved onto the stage, three women and three men. The young ladies were wearing rather simple looking dresses, devoid of the bright colors that the previous Dancers had worn, but their skirts were made of much more material, flowing around the women's legs like swirling clouds. The young men also wore simple white pant and shirts, highlighted with splash's of bright red collars and sashes. Each of the men had a small hat.

The music that started was more muted than the others, focusing more on brass and reed instruments. The haunting sound of trumpets, clarinets and French horns sounded in time with the young ladies hips as they flicked their waist back and forth. The women held the ends of their skirts in their fingers, making the cloth fan out. The women whirled and spun in place, the long material of their dresses held up high so each one looked as though they had wings or capes below their arms. The men of the dance crowed and cried with delight, holding their hats in one hand while tapping their feet and moving in baby steps, weaving back and forth among each other. As the Dancer's twirled on stage, the loose dresses of the women caught the air and the crowd could see the shorter, brightly colored skirt that they wore under the simple long white dress. The heady thumping sound of bongos made a more earth sounding music come to life as the dance started to reach a new height.

The men and women then turned to each other, smiling teasingly and coming together. The women moved close enough to the men to press their cheeks together, seeming like they were going to have a kiss, before pulling away and circling the stage. The Dancers parted, spinning around like a top with loose cloth billowing in the air and wide brimmed hats waving about. The six performers smiled at each other across the stage before tiptoeing back towards each other. They formed a circle in the middle of the stage and twirled in sync, with the women holding their long dresses high and the men kicking out their feet in front of them. The men moved out of the circle, keeping the young ladies inside, almost as though they were protecting them. But the ladies would have none of that and spun away, swaying their hips back and forth to the beat of the music. The men bowed low at the waist, waving their hat upward and sidestepped towards the ladies, almost appearing to be asking for permission to approach the lovely girls.

The music faded away and the Dancers fell back into a line, raising up their hands as the crowd cheered and clapped. They all gave a deep bow before exiting the stage and the announcer once again came on the intercom to speak to the crowd, "Wasn't that simple splendid? Cumbia is a music style that originated in Colombia's Caribbean coastal region. It is yet another example of a courtship dance, though it was practised mainly among those of the coastal regions. Throughout history, it has been influenced by European culture and was original only danced to with drums and claves. Isn't it fascinating how cultures and music can change over the years. On behalf of all our wonderful performers and the Lamia District, we would like to thank everyone for attending our expo of Dancers. Please feel free to mingle and interact with our performers. We will be continuing to play the cultural music from around the globe and hope you all enjoy it. Thank you and have a wonderful day." The music started up again, a deep rumbling, soul thumped beat and soon the crowd was once more caught up in the excitement of the festival. A wonderful beginning to a three day celebration.

((For more of a vision aid of the dance, click on the title of the post or just click here))

SpazzticPanda1311
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
TheWhiteDragonfly
amarzyciel
X Kaos X
KawaiiBunny_56
SoundVVave
Blinded By Silence
Prairiefox
ShyWolfHeart
The Shiny Furret
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xaven the Raven
Hitsukei
Tsuki the Fated Wind
murruelecreuset
Xiatian Li
Shadow of Miracles

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:48 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Dance Stage
I'm with➸ Okumura, Goto, Elysia, Pokemon and a Familiar Boy

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸ I hope you all don't mind me making another early post ^^'

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

All first year members of the school were gathered in the front of the crowd of people. This was a fact that could be plainly seen from seeing a semi-circle of students gathering at the edge of the dance floor. Many wore their uniforms but then there were students like Alana who dressed quite casual for the occasion. Adorning a faded salmon, off the shoulder sweater that hugged her arms nicely, even when it looked like they could potentially slide off her body. Then there was a similarly colored tank top with various thick and thin lines running vertical on the fabric. The shorts were quite plain but those burgundy and white striped socks certainly added color to this young girl. Nothing about the outfit was a call for attention; it was plain in the opinion of the child, especially when being compared to the other children. Many wore outfits that were right for the occasion while there were others who dressed up just a tad bit. more Her gaze shied away from those that definitely popped out from the crowd as the child felt no need to compare herself to that of others. Alana was her own self and there were people in her life that accepted just that. There were even non-humans who accepted her, such as her Ponyta, while there was one who liked to push/shove its human forward in becoming different.
The very first Pokémon to become a part of the human’s team had an untraditional way of displaying its affection. It included the methods of humiliation and trickery. If it were at all possible for the human to speak the Pokemon tongue then she might not be oblivious to the Grass-type’s repeated acts of affection. Yes, there was a degree that it enjoyed torturing the human because it was funny, but there was a line that it didn’t pass. Chespin desired for the girl to grow and naturally be herself. The ‘shy girl who doesn’t talk much to people’ needed to go. Chespin had no plans on spending the rest of its life in solitude with a human who couldn’t learn to open herself up to others. It didn’t know much of the human’s past but it wasn't blind to what happened around it. It wasn’t blind and it wasn’t going to sit idly by. In its own way, it was just its mischievous nature coming into play. That is why it had a secret plan that it couldn’t share with Shelah or any of the other Pokemon. From out of some pocket in Chespin’s body was a small flier, a flier that may be able to change the course of this human’s future…hopefully. While everyone had been waiting for the event to start Chespin called attention to the girl.
”Yes?” Alana looked over her shoulder to see a flyer of some sort. Chespin almost smacked the piece of paper on her face but stopped itself. It pointed to the item and placed it into her hands as she began to reach for the paper.
”What is this?” Eyes scanned the information upon the item, divulging the information that was present. ’Supernatural Studies Club? I didn’t realize we had clubs in the school.’ The child glanced towards the Pokemon responsible for handing her this sheet when it pointed towards a name and a number.
”Do…you want me to contact her?” The Grass-type gave a nod and a smile to the human.
”Hmmmm…” Alana deep hummed as she went back to look at the parchment. ’It is different from anything that I know…but I wonder how much it has to do with Pokemon?’ When thinking more on the subject of whether this club had anything to do with Pokemon the child took out her device. Chespin appeared quite happy as the human began to input the number into the device and type something.
To: Moore, Skylar
I hope that I’m not interrupting you of anything important at the moment; I apologize in advance if I have. My name is Alana Shusona and wanted to know more about the Supernatural Club. I recently came across your poster and was wondering if the club would be covering supernatural activities caused by Pokemon? I’m also really interested in finding the difference between these two truths that you mention in your poster.
-Alana Shusona
P.S I found your poster very interesting and eye catching. I can tell you put in a lot of work into it ^^
The message was sent immediately and the device was placed back into her pocket.
”Thank you Chespin, I’ll look into it.” The Chespin gave a small nod to the Trainer while it was celebrating within its head.

Being within and walking through a crowd would have its moments for interactions. Others didn’t require any sort of interaction with the exception of a nod but there were others that murmured a ‘Pardon me,’ ‘Sorry,’ or ‘Watch where you’re going.’ At most, the child would try to suffice each attempted communication with a nod. It was odd talking to strangers and more so when they were strangers she didn’t plan on meeting again. Certainly her skills with communicating with other people was rising gradually but that was more so with people her age or at least within the school. Such is the case when Alana bumped into the unnamed but familiar boy from the Kingdra house. Recognizing a fellow housemate her response was far more polite and considerate than any the previous responses with strangers.
”I’m happy to hear that you aren’t harmed.” A small smile leapt on her lips once the words were spoken. From his words alone she was alleviated the negative thought that the girl may have left a negative impression upon this boy, and she was further alleviated of the thought that she caused him any pain. However, conversation was cut short as the performance was staged to begin.
So, while the child’s attention was held by the performance it didn’t hold true for one particular Grass-type. Chespin was not overly interested in a dance or the culture of humans. There was no trickery involved, no one was being made a fool of; there was absolutely no mischievous theme in play here. The Pokemon’s eyes wandered to the human boy by the Trainer. There was a small bit of communication occurring between the two but it didn’t look like anything interesting. But how easily thoughts can change within a minute or two! Chespin was no Psychic-type with the ability Telethapy but it sort of wished for it when it noticed the male looking towards the three. It couldn’t really tell which of the three, Alana, itself, or the silent fire horse, it was looking at. Yet its mind couldn’t help but think that he was looking at the human girl. With a shake of the male’s head he looked away from the three and seemed to look back to the set. What was even richer was the boy’s expression afterwards to a word that was very unfamiliar to it. Chespin looked at its human’s flushed cheeks along with an adverted gaze away from the stage. It wondered if something could be made out of this, it especially wondered if something deliciously mischievous could happen. Chespin pushed the girl’s adverted gaze to the male she spoke to earlier in order to catch him mutter a few words.
”Do you not like these sort of dances?” Alana referred to the Peruvian dance that had just occurred. For a moment, the boy appeared to had lost his cool composure but Alana couldn’t understand why. The child thought about the sort of dance that occurred and came back to the present as she organized the words in her head.
”I don't think all dances will be like this but…” Alana tried reorganizing her words once more.
”I think…each dance tells a beautiful story. But I wish those stories weren’t so intimate.” That last bit of the sentence was more for herself as a hand reached up to her heated face. The thought of such close proximity, romance, and overall atmosphere sent her pinks to flare up a bit once more.

The music, the chatter, and very many unfamiliar sounds came to a halt within a matter of seconds. ’I think it must be about time now,’ the thought was quicker than the announcer who made their announcement. From the standpoint of the child, the MC appeared to be the ringleader of this whole event. When they spoke the people listened, it was like they were stringing the audience along with a honeyed tone. People paid attention, and not a single person was out of character. In a way the MC was a lot like a teacher except that they brought visuals along with their lessons, their stories. Still, it was just a thought that waddled up while the MC spoke to the crowd.
When the clapping began Alana gave a small clap of her own. The child was unsure if her clapping would mean much to the next dancers. Many of the adults and other children were partaking of this action, thus it felt like the Kingdra member should clap because many others were. Though merely partaking of an action that held little to no meaning to a ten-year-old girl may have been commonplace for others in this city, it just felt out of place for her. ’Should I be sincere about clapping or does it not matter?’ There were certainly people who went above and beyond in welcoming the group of dancers to the stage. There were those that made high pitched whistles, others hollered, but a lot of people clapped enthusiastically for the dancers. ’Maybe their family, I know I’d be like that if-‘ The thought was interrupted with a low-powered bussing sensation on her thigh. The device had gone off to inform its possessor that they had received a message. At the moment there was only one person who would respond at a time like this and it was most certainly not any of the group members nor Moore…actually she was uncertain if it was Moore. Perhaps it was poor timing on both their parts when the dancing began.

In all honesty, Alana found it difficult to relate this sort of dancing. She did like the upbeat music in comparison to the previous performance. It felt more festive and upbeat, plus far less romantic than the other one. At least with this performance the child didn’t need to worry about her cheeks blushing. By this time they were beginning to die down from the cheeks and her face was coming back down to her average face temperature. Overall the child learned to enjoy the dance as a inside look into the Northern Mexican’s life. With their attire being a big hint to the type of environment they lived in, the colors representing what they prized, and the expressions on their face helped the child to understand the mood for the dance. In its own way, these dances were refreshing as to how difference they could all be. Peru and Mexico may be far apart, and many would immediately assess that they would possess different styles of dances; yet these two cultures had some similarities going on for them.
At the end of the performance it was actually interesting to learn the influences that made up this dance. There was such a plentitude of cultures mixed into that one dance that she hadn’t thought of the possibility. ’I suppose they are as mixed as me.’ The idea that someone who was born mixed, born with a mix of culture in some fashion, was likeable. It felt like this child could relate herself to those that were or are mixed. A mix of culture, language, heritage, etc., perhaps anything that was or is possessed by a mixes of race was better off in her books. That connection of being unable to understand where you stand when it came to your culture may have been what attracted her. The sound of Goto’s question trailed through to the child’s ears to which she turned to him to respond.
”The first one was….really intimate…but the second one was really upbeat.” Her voice faltered when she spoke but grew more cheerful as she regarded the second dance positively. It wasn’t as if she didn’t think highly of the Peruvian dance but…she thought it to be a bit grown-up and too close for her to handle.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0

.....Who are you?!?

DJ Double B

amarzyciel

KawaiiBunny_56

Xiatian Li

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:45 pm
User Image
SEBASTIAN SHARP

Outdoor and Survival Teacher

The atmosphere and performance of the Dancers was a delight to Sebastian. He patrolled around the area, keeping a close eye on the Academy students, making sure they stayed in a group, didn't wander too far and weren't causing trouble. After all, the Ordell Academy had be invited to the Festival to learn about the different cultures of the world and give the students an enjoyable experience. It wouldn't do well to have the kids breaking things or running wild. The three performances were lovely and Sebastian found himself clapping loudly and whistling to the Dancers as they bowed. The upbeat Latin music made the dark haired Ranger bob his head. It was really quite the treat that the school had chosen to let them partake in the Festival.

With the announcement of the last performance, Sebastian decided that it was time to address the students. Putting two fingers between his lips, the tall male let loose a piercing whistle to get the young children's attention, "Alright Kids! Yo...Everyone! Gather round, I got a few things to tell you!" Sebastian waited patiently till he had the attention of all the present Ordell Students before he continued on, "Did everyone enjoy the Dance Performance?" Several students cheered and clapped at that, a babble of conversation that blurred together into a smattering of voices filling the area. Sebastian chuckled and waved his hands, waiting till the students had calmed down before speaking again.

"Good, good....that exactly what we were hoping for. Now pay attention everyone. All of you have some free time on your hands now. You welcome to wander around till this evening. Then we Teacher will gather you back up into a group. All students are welcome to explore the festival areas and mingle with their peers. We also encourage you all to ask the performers question about their respective cultures and learn some of their dances if you like. Make sure you all stay within the Lamia District. Its pretty easy to do, just look around for all the Latin decorations. Also make sure that you all stop by one of the local restaurants Each student is given on free meal by the local restaurants when you display your Student ID from you PokeGear. So have fun kids and remember to stay out of trouble. If you have any problems or need some help, make sure to come to one of your Teachers. We're here to protect and help you kids. Enjoy the festival! Ciao Amigo's!"

Sebastian smiled brightly and waved to the large group of students as they started to part and explore the area. He put his hands into the pocket of his pants as he walked with some of the students. The tall Teacher kept turning his head, prussian blue eyes watching closely to make sure everyone was safe and happy. He wasn't much of a social person, but he did take his job seriously. Besides that, the festival was fun. The music was lively and there were a lot of pretty girl his age mingling about. Maybe he could make some friends with some of the locals. Grinning to himself, Sebastian weaved into the crowd.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jace the FeraligatrLv.50JollyTorrentRain Dance l Water Pulse l Ice Fang l Earthquake
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tibalt the Houndoom Lv.50HastyFlash FireNasty Plot l Dark Pulse l Incinerate l Flamethrower
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nissa the LeafeonLv.50ImpishLeaf GuardSunny Day l Shadow Ball l Solar Beam l Leaf BladeXX

SpazzticPanda1311
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
TheWhiteDragonfly
amarzyciel
X Kaos X
KawaiiBunny_56
SoundVVave
Blinded By Silence
Prairiefox
ShyWolfHeart
The Shiny Furret
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xaven the Raven
Hitsukei
Tsuki the Fated Wind
murruelecreuset
Xiatian Li
Shadow of Miracles

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:13 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris giggled when when Faye had talked about how popular she was so been so it shouldn't had surprised the girl that Faye had known more people. Consider she did have a battle in front of the whole school basically and win so that wasn't surprising now that Iris thought about it. Iris missed the glare that Marco sent her way due to her focus on Faye. Someone she considered a friend even if schoolwork and different dorms kept them apart for some time. In fact Faye was going to ask how she was when the dance started.

Once it was over, Iris asked again how Faye and Marco knew each other. Iris seemed to catch Faye off guard before she caught herself. "You pass each other on campus?" Iris repeated Faye's statement. Faye looked at Marco before asking about seeing yesterday. Iris turned around and looked at Marco as the boy collaborated with the story. Iris gasped in realization that she had forgotten that they were both in Charizard and expressed that.

"I totally forgot you two were in Charizard." Iris said before tipping the side of her head with her knuckles to show her ditzy she was, buying into the worlds that they said. She was turned to Faye, holding the girl's hands. "Yay you're making friends." Iris smiled and jumped a little. "I was wondered you kinda scared off people after that battle with Chael and the stuff in the cafeteria prior but yay. I just hope don't forget me. I miss seeing you and Amirah." Iris was chipper but she didn't miss when Marco said that Faye was nice to him. Like she hadn't been nice to him even after he pants her.

With that she turned to face him with her arms across and her cheeks puffed up. "HEY! I was nice to you too! Even after you..." she trailed off and decided that bringing that up in front of Faye would not be nice for a new friend to hear. "Like when you tripped in gym and I helped picked up your books. And didn't get my complete revenge even after you got me with that ball." Clearly she was more huffy about not being called nice. "And here I was going to say I was happy that you're making friends too. I was just surprised because I know you and Faye don't have classes together and you're usual off on your own." She turned her head. " Not that I'm paying attention or anything. But since you're friends with Faye."

Iris linked her arm with Faye's a moment. "Make her sad and I find out about it I'm going to-" Iris was cut short by the intro to a new performance. Immediately like a switch went off, Iris was turning around to watch the dance performance. Apparently it was called Cumbia. The instruments and rhythm used was different from the other song and dances but the clothes was still pretty. Iris went pink when the dances touched their cheeks together and looked like they were going to kiss. Was this another dance like the first one. However she continued to watched the dance until it ended. It was then that the announcer thanked people for being here to watch and said they could take to the dancers and stuff.

Iris clapped when the song and dance was done. She turned to Marco and Faye. "Now who's hungry? Unless I'm too much of a mean bruja to eat around." Iris definitely mispronounced the word bruja but she assumed she got the point across.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -5 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: street clothes
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox
Shadow of Miracles
Erkowan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:27 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌ Cyril Frisch ▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. X User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... edge of tent > seat
                                                  My Outfit... casual (pic)
                                                  Those near me... Li Xiatian, crowd.
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... Siegrid, the sneasel (on his shoulder)

Cyril apparently got the girl's name wrong. He soon was corrected. The girl was flustering and her speech was all over the place, until finally she organized her thought for a clearer words. Cyril patiently waited for the girl to find what she wanted to say. "My bad, Xiatian it is then," the word was never got the chance to be said as Cyril had to stifle himself from laughing because she got his name wrong. It was so far off that it's ridiculous. "Wha -- pfft, ahahahahaha," he finally broke out laughing.

Siegrid wasn't taking the mienfoo's reply well. He scowled at her. "Sne, sneasel sne sneasel sel," the sneasel took it as challenge. He would show her not to make fun of him. His claws were unsheathed fully and Siegrid was ready to make a pounce on his opponent, if only not for his trainer act of laughing which unbalanced him. "SNEEE!?" he yelped as he was toppling down. His claws quickly grabbed on his trainer's jacket.

"That's not even close to my name. It's Cyril. C-Y-R-I-L," he corrected and gave her a proper spelling of his name. Suddenly, Cyril straightened up due to the pain he felt. The pain felt like claw, so he naturally looked toward his sneasel and found the pokemon clinging to him for dear life. He understood when he saw that when he laughed, he must have shook Siegrid. "Sorry about that," Cyril was apologetic and helped the pokemon get back up to his proper seat. The pokemon breathed a sigh of relief that he didn't fell down. He was quite shaken up by the near fall that he quieted down.

"yeah," Cyril agreed when they got ushered by the staff to move to designated place. He got a little uncomfortable when Xiatian grabbed his hands out of the blue. She was too friendly than he was used to for someone he had just met. Still, he didn't refuse and followed along with her. The girl was certainly loud. It made him rather self-conscious whenever someone talked to him loudly. It was a blessing that the place they were in was crowded and noisy. "It is," he replied as he surveyed the now empty stage. The academy had really made quite an arrangement for them to attend the festival that they got front row reserved. "I think it's about to start," he commented after they both took a seat. Someone had walked up to the stage, then proceeded to announce the opening of the performance. Two dancers, male and female, took to the stage and faced each other. The woman wore elaborated dress, while the man was resembling a suit. As the dance went on, Cyril thought they might be supposed to play the part of couple. It looked like they were communicating with steps and movement, meeting and parting each time. His immersion got interrupted when Xiatian whom he forgot was sitting next to him shouted to him that the guy was attacking him. "My name is Cyril," he corrected her again, before he continued to say, "I don't see anyone getting attacked and neither are anyone else other than yourself who misunderstood." How in the world that Xiatian could come to such conclusion was beyond him. He did his best to tell the girl that she saw wrong. When the performance ended with an explanation of the dance, it made sense to him now, although he wished the mc had told them that from the beginning. "errm . . . well, it's when a man make appeal to a woman to be his wife," it wasn't really correct, but it was close enough for him and hopefully understandable for Xiatian.

The next dance had 6 pairs of dancers consisted of man and woman. This time it was a lot more livelier than the previous dance, especially the amount of jumping the dancer did. It gave him a feeling of carnival with the movement of in and out around and the music had a lot more energy. He sure felt desire to move when he watched them. The performance ended and they were given a brief break where people were allowed to dance again. Cyril opted to sit where he was to wait for the next performance. There wasn't anything he wanted to do and it was a bother to go back and forth. He glanced toward his current company, Xiatian to see if she was leaving or staying. He was rather curious whether the girl had people she would meet up with.

After what felt like a long time of boredom for Cyril, the next dance started. The dancers wore plain clothes due to the primary white color. Like he had expected it was rather plain. All he saw was spinning and fluttering skirts the woman dancers held high up with their hands. On several occasion when they spun fast enough, he caught glimpsed of their colorful underskirt. He wondered what was the purpose of showing their under skirt like that. The man dancers had a little more variation to their dance and he was a little surprised by how they showed man and woman in what seemed like kissing, unlike the first dance where they were more subtle. Once it ended, Cyril asked Xiatian, "Are you going to meet up with your friend after this?" People tended to already have their own group, so Cyril expected the girl do to. He was thinking of finding some company and the girl was as good as any. Although he wasn't sure how he should approach the subject. He ended up asking her question.

((Out Of Cold: Finally >.< ))
(( I hope I didn't miss anything. let me know if I do, so I can edit this ))
(( I am done writing for today, will write Elysia's tomorrow ))

Log:
word counter: n/a

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 08 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 26 Hp│20 Atk │13 Def│10 SpAtk│18 SpDef (+) │20 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [P] Scratch: 40 // AC: 100
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1

Inventory:
(in waist bag)
00 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
00 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Other: (in travel backpack - left in hotel room)
Bar of chocolate, canned food (ready to eat)
A bottle of water
homemade pokeblock treat (oran berry flavor)
Toiletries
change of clothes (4 sets)

Library Books: (left at dorm)
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Xiatian Li

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:50 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Dance Stage Company Marco, Iris

User Image

Faye almost sighed in relief when Marco played along with her story. She turned her face towards the dark haired boy and met his gaze with a soft smile. The last thing she needed was for the whole school to know that she'd had an issues catching a Pokémon and fallen out of a tree. How embarrassing would that be. Marco seemed to put some emphasis on the word 'nice'. That made Faye tilt her head a bit, somewhat confused about what he meant by that, but she waved it off. She didn't think 'nice' was the word she would have used to describe their relationship, but come to think of it....'nice' sounded sorta....well nice. She didn't get a lot of time to dwell on that thought, because the final performance was announced.

The third dance didn't hold Faye's attention nearly as much as the last two. She was once more seated beside Marco, having her bare skin brush against his. What was this odd feeling she got around him? Her stomach felt tight and there was a fluttering sensation that reminded her of the brush of butterflies wings. Strange....very strange. And it was only around Marco that it seemed to happen. After the last performance was over, Faye clapped with the rest of the crowd, but she really wasn't paying much attention anymore. She kept glancing at Marco from the corners of her eyes, trying to figure things out. As the dance wound down, Faye came to a bit of an epiphany. It didn't matter. Marco was no one special, he was just another student. Another follower, another peer. She didn't need to act weird around him....no matter how odd she felt around him.

When the class was called together by Mr. Sharp, asking how they'd enjoyed the Dance Performance, Faye cheered along with her fellow students. Then they were all told that they had some free time to explore the festival and get something to eat. Speaking of which, Faye felt her stomach growl loudly, reminding her that she hadn't eaten all day. Iris bounded over after the Teacher's speech, giggling and happy as could be. She took the white lie Faye made up and Marco confirmed to heart. When she mentioned her public battle with Chael and her statement in the Cafeteria before hand, Faye frowned darkly, "What do you mean people got scared of me because of the battle. Who in their right mind would think that, I'm a dream to be around. Some people just have no taste. Fffftttt! And I have lots of friends....Marco is just one of them." Faye stuck her nose in the air, huffing loudly.

She hadn't really realised what she'd said, speaking purely on indigenous rage and pride. Once her words had caught up with her brain, the blonde froze in shock. Did she really just classify Marco as a friend? Iris didn't seem to notice, barrelling onward about some events that had clearly happened between her and Marco. Faye just arched an eyebrow at the green haired girl, but happily linked her arm with hers and smirked. Iris started to say something about making her sad, but cut off her words and looked at both of them, mentioning the prospect of food. She said something strange, a mean 'Bruja' ? Faye tilted her head at Iris, "I don't know what that means Iris...but food sounds like a great idea. Uhhhh....."

Faye glanced over at Marco, realising that Iris had invited him along as well. And seeing as she had unwittingly blurted out that he was one of her friends, it would be very confusing if she suddenly decided not to hang out with him. Glancing around, she could see that many of the students were starting to move out, heading out to see the sights and get some food. It looked like she was stuck with Marco for a bit. Maybe with Iris as a buffer, she would manage to be around him without blushing or feeling that odd tingling in her belly. Tossing her hair back and resuming her air of confidence, Faye smirked at her new group, "Well...I could certainly do with something to eat. Shall we head out? I've been to Café Salvatore before. It was pretty good. Did you guys want to try out a new place? There's a street down main street that has a lot of restaurants...why don't we seen if we can find a new place. I'm sure the local cuisine of the festival is being served in a lot of places." Faye smiled at that comment, looping her arm more firmly through Iris's and starting to head out. Looking over her shoulder, she jerked her head towards Marco, "Come on Marco....join us. It'll be fun to hang out with a guy rather than a bunch of girls all the time." Faye headed out of the Dance Stage, waiting till Marco and Iris followed.

[Exit to Bar and Restaurant Area when Marco and Iris are ready]

Attire Pretty in Purple
Mood Relieved/Annoyed/Interested
Word Count 815
O.O.C
X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amirah the Eevee • Lvl 7 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Purrloin • Lvl 7 • Dark • Naughty • Limber Scratch - Growl - Assist

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 8

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:54 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Erkowan

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco's answer seemed to be enough for Iris to believe their little lie. He did feel a little bad for lying to the girl, but he wasn't sure why he felt that way. They were not on the best of terms, however, Iris did make a point about helping him; maybe she was nice, but it seemed that both girls did not know what that word meant to him. Iris was certainly more 'open' about her feelings right now which surprised him a little since he remember how shy she used to be. It seemed like she would mostly get mad when it involved him, but when it came to her friends she was always quiet. The Iris in front of him was a bit unrecognizable, but refreshing at the same time. She really was improving herself and making friends with their classmates. On the other hand, he was still alone with his pokemon being his only companion. All the students were moved to the front for the final performance and he ended up sitting between Faye and Iris.

His arm would constant rub against them, but he only realized this after the performance was over. Before he was too distracted by the dance that he didn't notice anything else around him. The festival felt like home to him and the feeling was quite comfortable. However, when did realize that his arms had been touching the girls' arms, he shivered and blushed from the embarrassment; he wasn't used to contact with anyone who wasn't his family. With the dances over for the day, everyone was called by a teacher whom Marco was not familiar with, but his name was mister Sharp. He was giving the students an announcement about the plans for the rest of day which was Free Time. The students would be allowed to have a look around Lamia district and experience the festival themselves. Marco was excited for this opportunity and he couldn't wait to venture into the district. However, it seemed like he would not be alone in this adventure.

Faye and Iris were still with him which surprised him since he assumed they would have left by now. Instead, the three were still together; he could leave, but part of him didn't want to be alone for the Festival since he did want to make friends and share this cultural experience with those friends. Almost as if someone read his mind, Faye suddenly announced that Marco was part of her group of friends. Marco stared at Faye with some disbelief, "friends?" Marco whispered very low to himself doubting that anyone could have heard him with the sound of music in the air. He knew that he shouldn't because it was likely just a slip of the tongue, but Marco felt really happy hearing the word 'friend' directed at him. Iris invited them for some lunch, again he wasn't sure what was happening, but being included in an activity that friends would do was making him feel really happy. He really would have to thank Iris for that, she was certainly not being a 'bruja' today.

Both girls linked arms and started walking together. Marco didn't quite understand girls, but they were more affectionate than guys (that much he dd know). He often saw girls holding hands or linking arms like Iris and Faye were doing, but guys didn't do that touchy stuff; Marco would personally feel too embarrass to display affection so openly. Still, that was probably one of those things that separated guys and girls, he thought. Faye looked over at him asking him to join them on their search for food. Marco didn't know what to do or say so he just nodded and walked to catch up with them. He was trying to keep cool, but a smile still broke through; he would not be alone today.

==========

[Exit when Iris and Faye are ready]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x5

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:28 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Meanwhile Marco and Faye seem to be having some internal crisis going on, Iris was just watching the dance. Part of her wondered where her room went off to and if she would see Veronica or her other friends. Her mind went to the teacher who announced it was free time before Faye and Marco had answered her. It seemed that Faye didn't agree much what Iris had said as she huffed loudly with her nose in the air, stating that she was a dream to be around, how some people had no taste and that she had lots of friends, including Marco.

Iris just stayed on the 'lots of friend part' as she clapped her hands before her attention went to Marco. When Iris had mentioned lunch and the word bruja, that was when she got Faye's attention. Iris decided that now wasn't the time for language lesson when she could be eating food. When the cafe was mention, Iris nodded her head. "I've been there too. I met my first friends there before we came to the campus our first day." It was also the place she met Marco but she left that out.

Iris grinned as her arm was looped with Faye's as the blonde got Marco's attention. Just going with the vibe that Faye was giving off, Iris joined. "Come on slowpoke," Iris chimed in, ready to leave

[[Exit]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -5 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: street clothes
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles
Erkowan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:25 pm
User Image

|Location |Wearing |Mood |

ffffffAll the dances were amazing to watch, though Phoebe found herself more captivated by the clothing the duo wore. Though, she found herself dancing along with Ava when the final came up. The tempo of the dance was upbeat and full of energy. She wondered if maybe they'd feature pokemon in the dances. She had seen it before on tv, and often loved to rewatch it on the VHS tape her father made of it when she was little.

All too soon, the event was over and everyone was thanked for coming and watching them. Looking at Ava, she smiled, "That was amazing! I can't wait to see the other events they have planned now." She couldn't remember them off the top of her head, but figured she would eventually. That or look at the itinerary. Picking up her bag, Phoebe held Fireball close, "Wanna go get food? I can hear Rosie's tummy growling," she laughed. The grass type gave a defensive 'dew' before its tummy growled again.

[Exit when you're ready]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 11
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Smokescreen
Nickname : Rosie
Level : 10
Ability : Poison Point
Item : ---
Moves :
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/0
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/0
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

DJ Double B

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:23 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

Ava was becoming more into this whole dance recital thing than she originally thought she would. As the third and final act came on, Ava clapped louder than she had for the other groups. This dance was very different from the other two: the pairs shuffled their feet to move around, which confused Ava quite a bit. How they managed to move around like that was weird. But they did that all while shaking their hips nearly the entire time. That was pretty impressive, doing that for so long. Plus, the dresses made the girls look like they were Swanna with beautiful wings! But as they spun, you could see a more colorful, far shorter skirt underneath. It was quite impressive.

At the end of it, Ava clapped loudly, even letting out a whistle - or, the best she could do, as whistling wasn't her strong suit. Mr. Sharp, her Outdoors teacher, rounded up the class. She clapped and cheered as he asked how they all liked the dances. He then informed them all that they would have the evening to themselves to do as they pleased. Phoebe proposed the idea of getting food, to which Ava nodded quickly. "Yeah, I'm totally hungry. I know a cafe around here if you wanna go. Else, we could find something I'm sure. Let's go!" With Fritz on her shoulder, Ava led the way out of the crowd and to some grub.

[Exit w/ Phoebe]

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x2)

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

SoundVVave

››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items