Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Deserted...
[OOC] Joining, Leaving, Visiting, Litters, & Updates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:12 am
OHSHI! A WANDERING DEMON!
SoA Name: Váli
Demon Name: Azazel(Didn't find it listed anywhere, but if it's taken, let me now)
Image: [x]
Desired Rank: Jötunn-Dina'gurtha(Once he grows)
Brief Persona: I haven't fleshed him out yet!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:54 pm
BastetAmun
SoA Name: Váli
Demon Name: Azazel(Didn't find it listed anywhere, but if it's taken, let me now)
Desired Rank: Jötunn-Dina'gurtha(Once he grows)
Brief Persona: I haven't fleshed him out yet!
o uo Welcome! It seems that demon name IS open, as the last mention I can find right now is attached to a former Aikanaro'hini member who isn't even on Gaia anymore last I knew and thus didn't transfer to the new pride.  

Aegnorhini

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:08 am
SoA Name: Efes
Demon Name: Infinitus
Desired Rank: Mori'osta
Brief Persona: Efes is cocky, aggressive, and loud when off-duty. He can be very grumpy, but when he's with those he cares about, he can be very gentle and almost sweet. He's...also a combat junkie. Are you really surprised considering Hakuna'jina is his mother?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:40 am
Das Tor
SoA Name: Efes
Demon Name: Infinitus
Brief Persona: Efes is cocky, aggressive, and loud when off-duty. He can be very grumpy, but when he's with those he cares about, he can be very gentle and almost sweet. He's...also a combat junkie. Are you really surprised considering Hakuna'jina is his mother?

Approved! Welcome to the mouth of Hell. Something tells me Efes will fit right in.  

Aegnorhini

Aegnorhini

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:55 am
Manda
I have been thinking about this and I think I don't want so many lions in one pride ... really 14 is too many haha. So. Only the following will be re-joining the pride. The others can just be assumed to have never shown back up. I hope that's okay!

SoA Name: Usare
Demon Name: Apollyon
Desired Rank: Ran'ar'ma
Brief Persona: Old Aikanaro member! XD

SoA Name: Rhaen
Demon Name: Beluiri

SoA Name: Telemakos
Demon Name: Caine

SoA Name: Charon
Demon Name: Agares

I am assuming you mean that these are the only ones that are joining in with the Aegnor, and that prior posts are to be disregarded? If I'm wrong, please correct me. These are definitely Approved though.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:55 pm
SoA Name: Makri
Demon Name: Aranea (Latin for Spider)
Desired Rank: Nwalm
Brief Persona: Makri is an aggressive lioness that takes pleasure in both the mental and physical torment of those that over step their boundaries and put themselves into foolish situations. She has always taken pride in her skill at hunting and killing and has the confidence of a lioness well versed in both areas. There is little in the world that she has ever feared.

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Aegnorhini

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:08 pm
Felyn
SoA Name: Makri
Demon Name: Aranea (Latin for Spider)
Brief Persona: Makri is an aggressive lioness that takes pleasure in both the mental and physical torment of those that over step their boundaries and put themselves into foolish situations. She has always taken pride in her skill at hunting and killing and has the confidence of a lioness well versed in both areas. There is little in the world that she has ever feared.
WELCOME FRIEND.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:34 pm
SoA Name: Suzu
Demon Name: N/A
Desired Rank: Sador
Brief Persona: Actually been in-pride since cubhood, since she's one of Mauji's! ... also please help her she is a ball of anxious.

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:39 pm
SoA Name: Aanga
Demon Name: n/a
Desired Rank: Jötunn-Noldo'ravenne
Brief Persona: Aanga has gone from being the child of neglectful parents to a wandering rogue doing anything for her sister's survival to living in a doomed seaside pride to the queen of the Dvergr. And now, she is an advisor to the Aegnor'hini leaders, helping her people who chose to stay with their demonic allies adjust to life above the earth.

SoA Name: Dahabu-ausi
Demon Name: Sanguis
Desired Rank: Far
Brief Persona: Dahabu, of all the former-Dvergr, is probably the happiest to be among the demons. His birth-pride was the Mwana'a-lela, and he's giddy to return to the darkness. He's sweet, but he can be vicious in pursuit of the hunt or in defense of his dear ones.

SoA Name: Mihr
Desired Rank: Jötunn-mori'osta
Brief Persona: Mihr is...well, he's loud, he's rowdy, and he has taken to trying to cultivate the 'n**' the Dvergr were famed for in a more lush corner of the pride. He's adjusting well enough, but...he's always going to be more Dvergr than Aegnor'hini.

SoA Name: Asta
Demon Name: Vividi
Desired Rank: Kiirar
Brief Persona: Asta was one of the younger Dvergr when the pride merger happened, and she threw herself into the teachings of the Aegnor'hini as fully as she did her Dvergr upbringing. She walked the sacred paths and found a demon inside her, and now works to keep the legends and tales of Dvergr and Aegnor'hini alike alive.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:46 pm
SoA Name: Akahana
Demon Name: Hecate
Brief Persona: Akahanas morals are for sale to the highest bidder. She enjoys a bit of chaos and loves to be the cause for misfortune in others lives. Indirectly or other wise. Its just so exciting. Though she is morally twisted, Akahana can be quite civil and reasonable... that is if one can appease her sense of reason.

She was a Royal Guard under Shangyue in the Mwezi until he fell from power. Now she is a free agent and ready for a fresh chapter of chaos.

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Aegnorhini

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:20 pm
Redbud-Tree
SoA Name: Suzu
Demon Name: N/A
Desired Rank: Sador
Brief Persona: Actually been in-pride since cubhood, since she's one of Mauji's! ... also please help her she is a ball of anxious.
Welcome home, Suzu!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:21 pm
Das Tor
SoA Name: Aanga
Desired Rank: Jötunn-Noldo'ravenne
Brief Persona: Aanga has gone from being the child of neglectful parents to a wandering rogue doing anything for her sister's survival to living in a doomed seaside pride to the queen of the Dvergr. And now, she is an advisor to the Aegnor'hini leaders, helping her people who chose to stay with their demonic allies adjust to life above the earth.

SoA Name: Dahabu-ausi
Demon Name: Sanguis
Desired Rank: Far
Brief Persona: Dahabu, of all the former-Dvergr, is probably the happiest to be among the demons. His birth-pride was the Mwana'a-lela, and he's giddy to return to the darkness. He's sweet, but he can be vicious in pursuit of the hunt or in defense of his dear ones.

SoA Name: Mihr
Desired Rank: Jötunn-mori'osta
Brief Persona: Mihr is...well, he's loud, he's rowdy, and he has taken to trying to cultivate the 'n**' the Dvergr were famed for in a more lush corner of the pride. He's adjusting well enough, but...he's always going to be more Dvergr than Aegnor'hini.

SoA Name: Asta
Demon Name: Vividi
Desired Rank: Kiirar
Brief Persona: Asta was one of the younger Dvergr when the pride merger happened, and she threw herself into the teachings of the Aegnor'hini as fully as she did her Dvergr upbringing. She walked the sacred paths and found a demon inside her, and now works to keep the legends and tales of Dvergr and Aegnor'hini alike alive.
Happy to see our Dvergr brethren melding into the pride!  

Aegnorhini

Aegnorhini

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:22 pm
Alpaca Chobi
SoA Name: Akahana
Demon Name: Hecate
Brief Persona: Akahanas morals are for sale to the highest bidder. She enjoys a bit of chaos and loves to be the cause for misfortune in others lives. Indirectly or other wise. Its just so exciting. Though she is morally twisted, Akahana can be quite civil and reasonable... that is if one can appease her sense of reason.

She was a Royal Guard under Shangyue in the Mwezi until he fell from power. Now she is a free agent and ready for a fresh chapter of chaos.

Ooo, a darker aspect of the darkness for the pride! Welcome home!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:05 pm
SoA Name: Petrar
Demon Name: Sitri
Brief Persona: A leopard (gasp!) of considerable mental strength and cruelty. Raised by a father who hated his daughters and with her mother no where to be found, she was taught to be a ruthless, unfeeling creature. However, she fought against the shackles he imposed on her and escaped, but the damage had been done. Her morals are twisted and hurting others doesn't even make her blink an eye. The demon culture will draw her in... especially the dealings of the Nwalm.

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:20 pm
YOUR little demons?!
Father's Name + Image: Bast'ion
Mother's Name + Image: Mwezi'mpya
Colorist of Litter: Snails

Cub 1's Name: Whetu
1's Owner: Andranis
1's Demon Name: