Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Iknimaya Lands
[Meta-ORP] Trouble in Paradise [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:27 am
Ru’yah took a moment to tie some large-looking leaves to the branch that Hewne had dragged over, then she looked up at the other female. “I… I’m not sure.”

The important thing was that she’d be out of the water, regardless of whether they accidently injured her or not. “I think we should move it to her anyways. So she won’t… you know.” Ru bobbed her head in the direction of the water. Drown. Not that such was a concern at this moment. It seemed that Svetlana’s head was above water level. Thankfully.

“Where should we drag her to?” Ru asked lowly. Which area was safest for the injured?

Mogami

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:59 pm
Hawnu shifted to stand beside Atan, letting him lean on him a bit to help him out. "If you're sure you can walk," he said before taking a few steps forward. "Nothing wrong with being brought to the meeting point on a sled."

He glanced around, glad that other lions were being found. Hopefully those with the greatest injuries would be discovered before it was too late.

Atan's bright outlook on everything did make him chuckle a bit. "That's the spirit. But I've seen some bad swelling in my day, you may be able to use it again to the capacity you could once more. Time will be your best friend."

AstoriaFallen

Mogami

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SSBrosB generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:08 pm
((shoot totally forgot about this, will fill in post later though I don't have anyone to rp with yet XD ))  
AstoriaFallen generated a random number between 1 and 66 ... 24!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sylwanin (AstoriaFallen) ; Minimally injured and prepped to search for others. She will be working with Pxan as a pair of two seeking out others.
Pxan (AstoriaFallen) ; Minimally injured and prepped to search for others. He possibly has a fractured leg, but is able to move enough to still be helpful. He is working with Sylwanin to find survivors.

As soon as she spoke her ears caught the sound of someone not too far away. Tearing away from the lion she had recently paired herself with she finally caught sight of Loryh, while he wasn't familiar to her she didn't really think that mattered. He was injured and needed help. "Are you alright, can you hear me?" She asked him looking him over to see if she could safely move him.
Mogami
is he in the water?

He understood why the male wanted to walk completely though so he didn't argue it. He couldn't help but laugh at the mention of taking up a singing career. "You? Sing? I never knew." He chuckled at the thought. Perhaps he could sing very well, he'd just never heard him before. "What do you think uncle, think he could make it as a singer?" He smiled and nudged Atan lovingly, making sure not to make him have to put weigh on his paw.
SilverLutz

Mogami

User ImageUser Image
Svetlana`Rayna (AstoriaFallen) ; Heavily injured.
Ua Tanhi (AstoriaFallen) ; Minimally injured.

He glanced towards Sipho and wondered how he ever got him to be quiet. "I will, I will." He said reassuring the avian. "We will find mom, don't you fret. We really should get you back to the rally point though. Who knows, she may already be there waiting for you." He said trying to get his father to at least consider it.

However he thought he saw someone not too far away. "Did you see that?" He asked his father wondering if he spotted him too.
SSBrosB
My boy spotted yours.

Mogami

Lana heard voices, muddled in the dark. However another realization came to her. Her cubs. Her and Aphrodite had just had cubs. She had two with her and the other three were with him when the storm had hit. Where were they. Her eyes flashed open and she reached out to the closest lion, her claws griping their leg enough to grasp them but not hurt them. "My cubs... You must find them......two..cubs..." She said losing her voice but able to remain conscious a little longer as she stared up at them.

CaliWolfe

[OOC]
This part is for everyone. (even pride newbies or those that didn't sign up for the meta as they're part of a breeding that Kath and I had.) He has 4 other siblings, one of which will also be contested off. The sister can also be tried for but you can only win one. Her post will come shortly with something a little more sinister.

Sorry for the long delay, was waiting to get confirmation on few things and now that I have them this should be wrapping up sometime soon!

[Little Boy Blue]

User Image

You just have to match his number to win him. The catch is you have to fill out your post with roleplay and wait for someone else to post after you before you can roll again. If it takes too long for someone to get the number then I'll roll again with a smaller number pool.

Once you roll his number quote me so I know!

SORRY FOR THE QUOTES.... Had to fix a quote and then fix the image. Something was wrong with the original

Mysses Greenie

magnadearel

Tanakako

ShinosBee

Mogami

Chisato Mikami

Caliwolfe

Syrius Lionwing

Fairy Snails

SSBrosB

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SSBrosB generated a random number between 1 and 66 ... 16!

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:19 pm
Maji thought he heard voices, though he couldn't really see anything. Though before he could get a good luck, Tsanten quickly noticed a spider fall on his companion and quickly swiped it off. They didn't need to worry about creepy crawly things.

Maji nodded to him in thanks before looking to see if he could spot anyone else. There seemed to be some large shapes a little bit aways. He doubted that there were any predators currently taking advantage of the situation and decided to call out. "Hello? Is anyone out there?" He said loudly before moving closer towards the shapes.

When he got closer though he realized it was a group from his pride. "Finally some familiar faces! Unfortunately I haven't been able to help much so far, but I hope I can be of some assitance!"

AstoriaFallen

Ctrl F Greenie generated a random number between 1 and 66 ... 43!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:29 am
User Image

Large, dark and glossy eyed. The lion had certainly seen better days and though he had been brought to their stop awake he had passed out shortly after. Nestled in a bed of leaves and other materials he found comfort in the fact that he was surrounded by others and not feeling alarmed any longer.

He woke with a start, none the less, and was alarmed to see so many bodies moving about and seemingly seeking out others. Jiza imagined that he couldn't be the only one out there that had been disrupted in their journey by that nasty storm. It was apparent that this wasn't a normal occurrence within the pride.

Not considering his own injuries that were sustained he moved to begin getting up - his leg reminded him, fairly quickly, of an injury he couldn't ignore - instead he moved through the sudden angry pains flowing through him to try and find someone to speak with. Perhaps he could get the leg tended too and work through the rest of it to start helping. As much as he would suffer it was worse to suffer and be missing as well. At least here others would also feel the safety.

This was all of what he had convinced himself, truly, he was in no way ready to move around freely.

AstoriaFallen

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:34 pm
CaliWolfe

AstoriaFallen

(Hewne, Ru'yah and Lana)

"I think... we should take her to the place where we were gathered before. I still hear some voices in that direction." Hewne told Ru’yah but soon her attention turned to the injured lioness. "Your cubs... don't worry, we'll find your cubs. We'll just get you to safety and then we can move faster. How many are there? Two...? Okay... we'll find them."

Hewne looked up at Ru'yah, looking concerned. Missing cubs was a terrible thing - who knew what might've happened during such a violent storm.

"We'll roll her gently into the skid and then look for the others. What do you think?"

--------
SSBrosB

(Sata, his familiar, Tahni and Maji)

"Yes, maybe she's there." Sata thought aloud, wondering if Clerm could already have found the remaining survivors. Maybe Sipho was right and he should stop for a little while.

"Sipho. Circle the area. Find others who might need help." He said, in a brief moment of lucidity before his vision blurred again. He turned to his son and the other lion. "Where is everyone gathering?"

"Finally!" the blue bird said in a weary sigh, letting out a good amount of frustration at the sound. "I'll fly around and let Tahni know if anyone needs help. You should rest."

He took off without another words, looking determined now that Sata had two lions to support him and Sipho himself was free to do something useful. It wasn't long until he overheard a few lionesses talking about missing cubs and he widened his search area around them, hoping to get a glimpse of the little ones.

----------------------------

SilverLutz

(Hawnu and P'xan found Atan)

Surrounded by family members, Atan didn't feel that bad. Even if his paw hurt A LOT. Even if he was tired and hungry and worried about the rest of his family. But he wasn't alone. He used their support to move to the rally point, feeling just a tiny little bit better now that he was around with his Brothers and Sisters. He thanked his brother and uncle quietly.

"Is there a healer around?" He asked a little louder, looking around for anyone who might be helping the injured.

(Sylwanin found Loryh... as he was about to drown)

Loryh raised his head at the sound, feeling the water move around him. It took great effort to keep his head above the water but as he opened his eyes slowly, the dark lion found a dark shape next to him. While familiar, he couldn't remember her name. Not that it mattered at that point.

"Hey." He greeted the lioness quietly, speaking with great difficulty. "My back legs are trapped underwater. Can you help?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:25 am
“Yes, okay.” Ru’yah nodded. She lifted her head in the direction of the voices before returning to the task at hand. Ru was hoping that this lioness’s cubs had been found and were in the clearing already. They might not have been, actually it was a pretty strong possibility they weren’t there… But it didn’t hurt to hope for the best, right?

After the two worked to roll the unconscious lioness on their skid Ru’yah offered to pull the skid on her own. She wasn’t admittedly as strong as once was, with months of laziness taking their toll on her physique, but Ru’yah was confident in her abilities anyways. Besides, if they found the cubs trapped somewhere well taking Lana back to the clearing then at least Hewne could immediately help them.

Mogami

AstoriaFallen

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Eos Galvus generated a random number between 1 and 66 ... 17!

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:38 am
The female lioness stretched as she drew near, ears pricking at the commotion of the pride with curiousity. She tilted her head, blinking, but ket moving. There was a sense of panic and alarm, and Murasaki, for one, wasn't sure what was going on. Still, she beamed, tail bobbing as she approached with a warm smile.

"Hello?" The female called. "Might I ask what's going on?"  
Syrius Lionwing generated a random number between 1 and 66 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:34 am
Petra waded through the deep puddles of water, her legs were tired her body wet. She followed the waddling form of her familiar. Clatch ferreted his way through undergrowth searching for survivors. She was glad he was here though she wished her brother was close by. He would comfort her tell her everything would be okay.

With a huff the soft brown and white lioness told herself to be strong. They would come through this, she was certain.  

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:07 am
When Maji came into view he gave a small smile, it was nice to see another from the pride uninjured. "Well, I think you've found a majority of us. We're currently trying to move the wounded to a safer spot." He said trying to catch him up on what they were doing at the moment. "And it's just been brought to our attention that there are at least two missing cubs at the moment..." He voice trailed off, he prayed they were found safe and alive. He shuddered to think otherwise.

SSBrosB

Pxan gave a small frown as he looked around. Where there any healers? He was feeling doubtful at the moment about this one. While he was an excellent fighter he did know some minimal healing. "If you can't find anyone, I can look at it for you." He offered to Atan, though he hoped someone more suitable for the job was around.

- - - - - - - - - - -

It was hard to tell how bad his legs were trapped since she couldn't see them but she figured she'd give it a go anyway. Taking a breath she sank into the water and found the location where he was stuck. It appeared to be a limb was pinning him down and she came up for air to see if she could move it from the surface. "I think I can help. Are you injured at all that you're aware?" She asked him. She didn't want to start and then have him be too injured to move himself free. She might need another to help if that was the case.

- - - - - - - - - -

Lana was aware at this point but she wasn't good for much else. Her mind raced and she wanted to cry out for Aphrodite and for her children but she was too weak to do so. Was Aphrodite even here? Was he safe? Where their children safe? She let out a soft moan as they shifted her around but beyond that she was silent.

Mogami
You can move her back to gathering point or what not. I'm good to go if you want to move her.

CaliWolfe

Tanhi's attention turned towards another lioness's that seemed relatively uninjured and he let out a sigh of relief. "We're trying to locate and help the other members of the pride right now. We're relocating everyone over towards that large tree over there." He offered to her.

NovaCracker

Syrius Lionwing
She can find Sylwanin helping mogami's boyo if you want.

Syrius Lionwing generated a random number between 1 and 66 ... 55!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:40 am
AstoriaFallen
cool!

Petra clambered over a large fallen trunk and was faced by Sylwanin helping a dormant lion. "Can I help?" She whispers coming down from the trunk her paws sloshing through the ancle deep water.

"Petra! Petra are you okay over there?" The short ratel called having to go around the trunk wasn't good but he couldn't see what was happening on the other side.

"I'm fine Clatch someone needs our help."  

Syrius Lionwing

nessiaing generated a random number between 1 and 66 ... 53!

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:25 am
will fill in  
Eos Galvus generated a random number between 1 and 66 ... 24!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:47 pm
Murasaki nodded, moving to the male carefully. She sidestepped rocks and branches, sand, puddles - all manner of debris as she approached.

"Might I try an area we've not looked? It's also possible some are trapped." She pointed out. Especially any mothers....

The notion was frightening, then.

AstoriaFallen
ETA: W H E L P

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

In Good Faith rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:56 pm
User ImageShivering and limping, young Sänumi slowly made her way through the dense foliage, crying--sometimes audibly and sometimes to herself--as she sought help. She'd slipped into the rushing waters, and in the confusion, she had absolutely no clue where she now was, and felt a bleak absence of life anywhere around her. She tried to find solace in the life of the forest, telling herself she was never truly alone, but that only made her chest ache and the tears flow faster. She mewed louder, but stumbled when her injured ankle gave way.

Laying on the ground, hopeless, the cub curled into a tight ball and cried. Then the smell of something salty hit her nose, and she looked up. It was blood, splayed on a fern leaf. Surprised, the tears slowed as she sniffed it closer. She looked around for the injured creature, with a mix of caution and hope. "H-hello" the cub called, standing slowly, with her injured paw off the ground. No one responded. She looked for a clue as to what direction the blood led, but she was unsure of really how to know... "Hello!" she called again, but her voice cracked with strain. She was just so tired, and cold.

Sänumi, more disappointed than she expected to be, slumped. Without her conscious decision, the cub wandered to a large, near by tree and curled up against the roots that were growing high above the ground and cried until sleep took her.

[IC] Iknimaya Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff