Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
Joining - Retired Feb 04 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:17 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: SilverLutz
SoA's Name: Igagasi
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: A happy-go-lucky gal with lots of energy, Igagasi is curious and loves to explore. Brave and confident, she loves to push herself to her own limits.
Brief History: When she was little Igagasi had visions of far-off places. Deserts, snowy mountains, vast savannas...it was all very interesting to her so, once she was old enough, she left her home to go see these places. Unfortunately before she could get too far into her journey, she ran into a Reaver hell-bent on taking her back to be his Thrall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:02 am
SilverLutz
I have iron in my blood!
Username: SilverLutz
SoA's Name: Igagasi
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: A happy-go-lucky gal with lots of energy, Igagasi is curious and loves to explore. Brave and confident, she loves to push herself to her own limits.
Brief History: When she was little Igagasi had visions of far-off places. Deserts, snowy mountains, vast savannas...it was all very interesting to her so, once she was old enough, she left her home to go see these places. Unfortunately before she could get too far into her journey, she ran into a Reaver hell-bent on taking her back to be his Thrall.
Oh dear. I hope she's able to find some happiness with the Stormborn.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:34 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Velveteen Angel
SoA's Name: Jibril
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Cheerful, sweet, and very naive.
Brief History: Was born partially deaf, and eventually became completely deaf. She stopped talking when she stopped being able to hear and learnt to communicate using language. Unfortunately, her lack of hearing led to her begin captured by two young and upcoming reavers on their first raid.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:43 am
Velveteen Angel
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Velveteen Angel
SoA's Name: Jibril
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Cheerful, sweet, and very naive.
Brief History: Was born partially deaf, and eventually became completely deaf. She stopped talking when she stopped being able to hear and learnt to communicate using language. Unfortunately, her lack of hearing led to her begin captured by two young and upcoming reavers on their first raid.
Good luck to her in the SB. I hope she fares well.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:38 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: DavyJnah
SoA's Name: Cythraul
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Still a ready to take charge kind of lion and still a bit ruthless, but if he knows who's the boss he'll follow loyally.
Brief History: Used to be with Maestros but he's been travelling all over since their disbanding looking for a particular lioness he fell in love with. Hopefully he'll find her here. He'd give up everything for her as he is completely infatuated with her. Tough lion who looks blind and uses that to his advantage to fool his enemies.

[derp i probably should have done this BEFORE my challenge RP. -shot several times-

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Curare
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: She's mean and bipolar. A switch sometimes gets flicked on and there's rage, and then other times its dormant.
Brief History: She's always struck out on her own. She likes to sometimes pick fights with other because she is bored. She can be very cruel when the mood fits her.

[Just wanted to put this here, I would like her to be freeborn first but ICly she might end up being a Thrall first]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:50 am
DavyJnah
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Cythraul
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Still a ready to take charge kind of lion and still a bit ruthless, but if he knows who's the boss he'll follow loyally.
Brief History: Used to be with Maestros but he's been travelling all over since their disbanding looking for a particular lioness he fell in love with. Hopefully he'll find her here. He'd give up everything for her as he is completely infatuated with her. Tough lion who looks blind and uses that to his advantage to fool his enemies.

[derp i probably should have done this BEFORE my challenge RP. -shot several times-

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Curare
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: She's mean and bipolar. A switch sometimes gets flicked on and there's rage, and then other times its dormant.
Brief History: She's always struck out on her own. She likes to sometimes pick fights with other because she is bored. She can be very cruel when the mood fits her.

[Just wanted to put this here, I would like her to be freeborn first but ICly she might end up being a Thrall first]
I've added both of them to the member list as freeborn.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:07 pm
I have iron rum in my blood!
Username: Andranis
SoA's Name: Pilipili
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall(Purely IC) -> Freeborn (What would actually be on his cert - Munyu will be claiming him as his brother, and Susu formally adopting him as one of her own)
Brief Personality: A pirate to the core, Pili enjoys stealing things from others not of his pride. And since 'his pride' is going from Maestros to Myrsky, that means he won't be stealing from any Stormborn. He does, after all, have a strong sense of loyalty. Otherwise, why else would he be taking his own pirate bretheren as 'thralls' than to protect them the only way he knows how?
Brief History: Born to the same mother as Munyu, Pili was the twin, as it turned out, NOT lucky enough to get stolen by Susu. Their birth mother died when he was still a juvenile, leaving him a wandering orphan. He found his way to the Maestros, where he simply became one with the locals and grew up as a pirate, unaware of any family he had being alive. It wasn't until a group of Stormborn came to steal from the Commodore that he discovered Munyu and Munyu discovered him. They parted on surprisingly amicable terms, neither divulging to their closest friends the fact they had a brother that was one of The Enemies. When the Maestros collapsed, Pili struck out with a group for the Stormborn to seek to join. They ran into Cythraul along the way and got 'taken as Thralls' by him.

SoA's Name: Kleio
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall(Purely IC) -> Freeborn (What would actually be on her cert - Pili will be claiming her as his mate)
Brief Personality: A lioness with not many ambitions, Kleio simply views life, at present, as 'existing.'
Brief History: Born in the Maestros lands, Kleio only ever knew the life of a pirate. She hid with Barnacle and Wind Whistler when the pride fell apart, then struck out in a group with them and Pilipili when it became clear nobody was reforming the pride.

SoA's Name: Kanzi
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: While initially appearing strong-willed and stoic, Kanzi has a sense of humor hiding under his outward personality appearance. He enjoys the odd, subtle joke, as well as pulling harmless but just as subtle pranks. He aims to regain his freedom and prove his worth to the pride, wanting to be what he failed to be in the Maestros - A captain.
Brief History: Born the oldest of four siblings, Kanzi grew up in the roguelands. He sought a more stable home with a pride, accompanied by his mate, and joined the pirates. They traded a bag of carefully-collected feathers for entry into the pride. When the pride fell apart, they struck out with Pili and Kleio, only to become Thralls in the Stormborn.

SoA's Name: Sokota'kibinja
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Haughty and just a bit stuck-up, Sokota has a princess complex. She thinks herself too good for most work other than simply gathering pretty things, which she rather likes to decorate herself with. She acts more like a lioness holding the rank of Lady than any huntress, and even Thralldom can't stop her from acting like her station in life is much higher than reality.
Brief History: Born a rogue, Sokota was treated by her parents like a princess, even though they had no claim to ANY throne. She struck out with Kanzi, his family being long-time friends of her family, and eventually joined the Maestros with him. When the pride fell apart, she went with Kanzi, Kleio, and Pilipili toward the Stormborn.

And these two are entirely unrelated to the rest!

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Kidogo'mwezi
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Sweet and kind, if a bit naive, Kidogo is the sort to trust anybody. She believes all of her visions are helpful in some way, despite her bird companion, Lucha, saying otherwise. She looks at life through rose-tinted glasses, even thinking her mother might have misinterpreted some of the events that led to her leaving the Mwezi'johari.
Brief History: Conceived some time either during or after her mother's flight from the Mwezi'johari, Kidogo was born not too long after her cousin, Shangyue, took the throne. She was raised with her mother on stories of the Mwezi, while in the relative safety of the Aka'mleli. Unfortunately, the pride wound up crumbling after what she found out was a second earthquake, sending many lions scattering to the four winds with their birds. And thus Kidogo'mwezi met a sweet-talking Reaver!

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Tamika
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Something of a worry-wart, Tamika often finds he cares TOO much about others. He has a specific warriness about lions who speak languages he doesn't understand. His closest confidant is his bonded bird companion, Udo.
Brief History: Tamika isn't likely to talk much about the pride he came from before the Aka'mleli - Only that strangers speaking a strange and garbled language took the pride over and stole his sister because they believed her a seer. He lived in the Aka'mleli, quite happily, until an earthquake drove the pride to ruin. Through Udo relaying with Lucha, he found out that one of the daughters of a displaced Mwezi princess, who had taken refuge in the pride, had been taken as a Thrall by a lion from those born of the storm. He's followed to try and free her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:10 am
Andranis
SoA's Name: Pilipili
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall(Purely IC) -> Freeborn (What would actually be on his cert - Munyu will be claiming him as his brother, and Susu formally adopting him as one of her own)
Brief Personality: A pirate to the core, Pili enjoys stealing things from others not of his pride. And since 'his pride' is going from Maestros to Myrsky, that means he won't be stealing from any Stormborn. He does, after all, have a strong sense of loyalty. Otherwise, why else would he be taking his own pirate bretheren as 'thralls' than to protect them the only way he knows how?
Brief History: Born to the same mother as Munyu, Pili was the twin, as it turned out, NOT lucky enough to get stolen by Susu. Their birth mother died when he was still a juvenile, leaving him a wandering orphan. He found his way to the Maestros, where he simply became one with the locals and grew up as a pirate, unaware of any family he had being alive. It wasn't until a group of Stormborn came to steal from the Commodore that he discovered Munyu and Munyu discovered him. They parted on surprisingly amicable terms, neither divulging to their closest friends the fact they had a brother that was one of The Enemies. When the Maestros collapsed, Pili struck out with a group for the Stormborn to seek to join. They ran into Cythraul along the way and got 'taken as Thralls' by him.

SoA's Name: Kleio
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall(Purely IC) -> Freeborn (What would actually be on her cert - Pili will be claiming her as his mate)
Brief Personality: A lioness with not many ambitions, Kleio simply views life, at present, as 'existing.'
Brief History: Born in the Maestros lands, Kleio only ever knew the life of a pirate. She hid with Barnacle and Wind Whistler when the pride fell apart, then struck out in a group with them and Pilipili when it became clear nobody was reforming the pride.

SoA's Name: Kanzi
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: While initially appearing strong-willed and stoic, Kanzi has a sense of humor hiding under his outward personality appearance. He enjoys the odd, subtle joke, as well as pulling harmless but just as subtle pranks. He aims to regain his freedom and prove his worth to the pride, wanting to be what he failed to be in the Maestros - A captain.
Brief History: Born the oldest of four siblings, Kanzi grew up in the roguelands. He sought a more stable home with a pride, accompanied by his mate, and joined the pirates. They traded a bag of carefully-collected feathers for entry into the pride. When the pride fell apart, they struck out with Pili and Kleio, only to become Thralls in the Stormborn.

SoA's Name: Sokota'kibinja
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Haughty and just a bit stuck-up, Sokota has a princess complex. She thinks herself too good for most work other than simply gathering pretty things, which she rather likes to decorate herself with. She acts more like a lioness holding the rank of Lady than any huntress, and even Thralldom can't stop her from acting like her station in life is much higher than reality.
Brief History: Born a rogue, Sokota was treated by her parents like a princess, even though they had no claim to ANY throne. She struck out with Kanzi, his family being long-time friends of her family, and eventually joined the Maestros with him. When the pride fell apart, she went with Kanzi, Kleio, and Pilipili toward the Stormborn.

And these two are entirely unrelated to the rest!

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Kidogo'mwezi
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Sweet and kind, if a bit naive, Kidogo is the sort to trust anybody. She believes all of her visions are helpful in some way, despite her bird companion, Lucha, saying otherwise. She looks at life through rose-tinted glasses, even thinking her mother might have misinterpreted some of the events that led to her leaving the Mwezi'johari.
Brief History: Conceived some time either during or after her mother's flight from the Mwezi'johari, Kidogo was born not too long after her cousin, Shangyue, took the throne. She was raised with her mother on stories of the Mwezi, while in the relative safety of the Aka'mleli. Unfortunately, the pride wound up crumbling after what she found out was a second earthquake, sending many lions scattering to the four winds with their birds. And thus Kidogo'mwezi met a sweet-talking Reaver!

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Tamika
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Something of a worry-wart, Tamika often finds he cares TOO much about others. He has a specific warriness about lions who speak languages he doesn't understand. His closest confidant is his bonded bird companion, Udo.
Brief History: Tamika isn't likely to talk much about the pride he came from before the Aka'mleli - Only that strangers speaking a strange and garbled language took the pride over and stole his sister because they believed her a seer. He lived in the Aka'mleli, quite happily, until an earthquake drove the pride to ruin. Through Udo relaying with Lucha, he found out that one of the daughters of a displaced Mwezi princess, who had taken refuge in the pride, had been taken as a Thrall by a lion from those born of the storm. He's followed to try and free her.
My word! So many ex-pirates. They're still accepted of course, just steer clear of the warlord. He blames pirates for his family's disappearance.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:40 am
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Ashtaroth'sha (magnadearel) x Therese (magnadearel)
Cubs' Rank: thrall

Cub's Name: Iona (ABvirus)
Cub's Name: Dreyrugr (Kathryn Dragonna)
Cub's Name: Margrethe (Ellanoire)
Cub's Name: Æthelstan (DavyJnah)
Cub's Name: Torstein (magnadearel)
Cub's Name: Hilja (RamuneGrl)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:53 am
magnadearel
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Ashtaroth'sha (magnadearel) x Therese (magnadearel)
Cubs' Rank: thrall

Cub's Name: Iona (ABvirus)
Cub's Name: Dreyrugr (Kathryn Dragonna)
Cub's Name: Margrethe (Ellanoire)
Cub's Name: Æthelstan (DavyJnah)
Cub's Name: Torstein (magnadearel)
Cub's Name: Hilja (RamuneGrl)
Congratulations on the litter. They're lovely.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:54 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Annchen
SoA's Name: Omurtak sim Narfi + 2 eagles, Özge and Raha
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn to start
Brief Personality: Omurtak is not very handsome and he's a smaller than average lion, but he tries to make up for the lack in size with ferocity in battle. When he fights, he fights dirty and does whatever he can to get the upper paw. You wouldn't think he has self confidence issues given how loud and aggressive he can be, but there's a deep insecurity hiding inside. His biggest fear is to become sick or injured to the point of being worthless.
Brief History: He's sensitive about his unknown heritage even if he respects his mother for the sacrifice of bringing in new blood. All he know is that his father was named Narfi, and after his pride disbanded he's been asking around in the roguelands. The Stormborn is his best lead so far, but he might as well be chasing a ghost.

I have a feeling he will fit in once he fights his way in.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:08 pm
Annchen
I have iron in my blood!
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Omurtak is not very handsome and he's a smaller than average lion, but he tries to make up for the lack in size with ferocity in battle. When he fights, he fights dirty and does whatever he can to get the upper paw. You wouldn't think he has self confidence issues given how loud and aggressive he can be, but there's a deep insecurity hiding inside. His biggest fear is to become sick or injured to the point of being worthless.
Brief History: He's sensitive about his unknown heritage even if he respects his mother for the sacrifice of bringing in new blood. All he know is that his father was named Narfi, and after his pride disbanded he's been asking around in the roguelands. The Stormborn is his best lead so far, but he might as well be chasing a ghost.

He does look like he'll fit right in. I'm going to add the two eagles to the thrall list, by the way.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:19 pm
Myrsky Syntynyt
Annchen
I have iron in my blood!
Original Member? No

He does look like he'll fit right in. I'm going to add the two eagles to the thrall list, by the way.

Sounds fair!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:44 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Tanakako
SoA's Name: Keira
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Emotionally wounded, nervous, a bit of a wreak. Desperate for reasurance that not everyone she loves will die on her.
Brief History: Born in the Kitwana'antara, the Diseased Pride. She lost her mother only days after the birth, and then through her cubhood and juvenile years she lost friends, family and pride members to the disease. Unable to take the emotional pain and stress she fled her homeland, seeking out a safe place where death can not touch her again. Unfortunately for her, her innocence and naivety led her right into a band of reavers out viking. They caught her with little effort and brought her back to the pride. (Note: She is immune to the disease so wont be carrying it.)  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:34 pm
Tanakako
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Tanakako
SoA's Name: Keira
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Emotionally wounded, nervous, a bit of a wreak. Desperate for reasurance that not everyone she loves will die on her.
Brief History: Born in the Kitwana'antara, the Diseased Pride. She lost her mother only days after the birth, and then through her cubhood and juvenile years she lost friends, family and pride members to the disease. Unable to take the emotional pain and stress she fled her homeland, seeking out a safe place where death can not touch her again. Unfortunately for her, her innocence and naivety led her right into a band of reavers out viking. They caught her with little effort and brought her back to the pride. (Note: She is immune to the disease so wont be carrying it.)
Aw. Poor sad thrall. Accepted, of course.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff