Submit

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:12 am
Name of Lion/ess: Kaelyn
Image: [Uncert]
Mated: Yes, Dooley.
Clan: Match Dooley's if possible
Personality: Unlike Dooley, Kaelyn is more brash and aggressive, constantly pushing herself to do better and be stronger than the rest. She has calmed down a bit since meeting Dooley, however she still works hard to be seen as equal with the males of the stormborn or better yet, stronger than other males in the stormborn. She instilled a sense of pride in her children and attempted to teach them their own value in life.
History: From the firekin, the entire litter she had came from ended up being huria causing her father to feel deep shame for them all. In Kaelyn's eyes, her father was a joke and so she always felt the need to prove herself better than anyone else. When she left the firekin she scorned them, however found a purpose in the stormborn. Training hard, she quickly took up the rank of reaver and was working to gain rank as a captain. Unfortunately one of her excursions lasted far longer than she had excepted and her jackal companion Aksai was the first to tell her the news that she would no longer be able to become a captain... nor could she be a reaver. Breaking away from the viking group, Kaelyn stormed back to her home and spoke to Dooley, confirming the truth. Yet again a pride she put faith in spit on her. Heartbroken, Kaelyn and Dooley discussed options before ultimately deciding to leave, giving the option for their children to follow suit.
Why do they wish to join? Dooley had suggested to Kaelyn that perhaps they join a pride that was a little calmer, one without prejudice towards gender or coloring. Initially she didn't like the idea as she is without a doubt a fighter, however the idea of the sky ceremony sold her.

Zingling

From what you have put into your application for, it sounds like Kaelyn would not fit well within the Ela'wadiyi pride/culture. They are a rather isolationist pride that do not look for any sort of conflict. The Sky Ceremony is more of a lighthearted "game" of sparring between members of different clans to offer a means of bragging rights each year. Friendly competition. It is not a true fight, not how someone from the Firekin, and then a Stormborn reaver, would consider a tournament. How would she handle that drastic change in culture? Would she be able to? I just feel like I need better understanding on how a Reaver who goes out to look for glory can come to a pride and expect to curb all of those urges.

Safaia

It won't be easy for her, no, but I want her to develop more and realize that constant attempts to triumph over others isn't really getting her the rewards nor the recognition she desires.

Kaelyn missed the growth of her first set of cubs due to her wanting to achieve something bigger and I feel that she needs to take a step back and breath. She had been given her shot to live in a pride of her choosing and it left her frustrated ultimately. This is why she is letting her mate call the shots. Of course she wants to still strut her stuff, but I feel overall her priorities will change as she makes friends, potentially has more children and/or her children have children of their own. She is going to shift, it needs to happen.

I also realize the sky ceremony is just a fun bragging right and she definitely has a different idea in her head. She most likely won't even participate once she realizes what it actually is. I like the idea of her just struggling with settling down before truly finding something she is good at other than fighting. Her mate is her rock and she will come to find other reasons for being.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:59 am
Name of Lion/ess: Conleth
Image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mated: (if yes, include name of mate and a link to their image) No
Clan: Unless you have an extremely strong preference for a clan, your lion will be rolled into one. N/A
Personality: Conleth is a friendly laid back sort, he enjoys traveling the land.
History: He doesn't have much of a history, he has traveled the rogue lands and met a few other lions and wants to join a nomad pride now.
Why do they wish to join? Joining a pride that travels, perhaps find a mate.

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:54 pm
Name of Lion/ess: Mjusi
Image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mated: no
Clan: Roll (please exclude Bird if possible)
Personality: Mjusi is a caring lioness, but has a tendency to be slightly manipulative. She twists other words so she can always benefit from others.
History: She had separated from her family once she hit adolescence, and found herself with wandering paws, traveling the rogue lands, using her wits to best the situations she may have found herself in.
Why do they wish to join? She is looking for a place to call home, but can still satiate her need to wander.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:53 am
Name of Lion/ess: Ubele
Image:
User Image
Mated: Not officially, no.
Clan: If possible, she would love to be in Bird Clan with her brother, Ufunuo.
Personality: Ubele was a spoiled, bratty cub who gained humility through a lot of tragedy with her home pride, the disbanded Aka'Mleli. She is now cautious and somewhat withdrawn as she has a lot of self guilt. As she is healing, she is blooming into a kind and nurturing lioness.
History: Ubele grew up in the Aka'Mleli and has gone through some very hard times. She feels that she is guilty for the disbandment of her home pride and has been going through a long bout of depression because of it. She is a seer, but has slowly grown out of having them as often. She and her faithful companion, Huria have been living alone for a long time until she was reunited with her twin brother, Ufunuo.
Why do they wish to join? Foremost, she wishes to be close to Ufunuo. Secondly, she longs for a place to call home, where she feels she belongs and where she can finally let go of her guilt around the disbandment of her old pride.

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Porcelain Pinch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:58 pm
Name of Lion/ess: Ahote
Image: Uncert
Mated: No but intended mate is Tsulo
Clan: Would like to be put in the wolf clan. His future mate is Tsulo.
Personality: Ahote is a lion who tinkers a lot. His mind is constantly looking for something to work on, something to do and so he dabbles in making new inventions and crafts to help others out. He can be a bit arrogant in his skills and has a habit of throwing his head in a boast, but he ultimately cares for others and wishes no harm.
History: Ahote was born to a pair of rogues and once he reached of age has been traveling ever since.
Why do they wish to join? He wants to settle within a pride and help others.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:05 pm
Name of Lion/ess: Balulekile / Bandile
Image: User Image and his familiar counter part User Image
Mated: No
Clan: (I have 0 Bird Clan so that would be L O V E) - but roll is fine ^^
Personality: Balu is a very free and open soul, curious about the world around him. (I haven't really figured him out more than that)
History: Unknown to him that his brother joined last season he'd be quite surprised to run into him in the future here. He had hoped to challenge into his birth lands but was rejected at the boarder and set off on a mission to discover who he might be in this world. After traveling for months he realized he wanted to spend his life with one and only one lioness, much like his father had found in Zobu, even if it was later on. So now here he is, hoping to become one of the Ela's newest members.
Why do they wish to join? The pride feels like it could be his forever home and he wants to get to know the pride and it's clans better so that he can be a model citizen.

Edit- saw red was restricted (I understand if he cant join) poor balu, ain't welcome anywhere lol  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:15 pm
exclaim Closed. I will get replies up soon.

As a note: This is not directed to any one application, but we've realized there are a lot of misconceptions about Ela as a whole. We will be doing our best to help fill in the gaps shortly, as well.

Safaia rolled 6 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 5, 1, 6, 3 Total: 22 (6-36)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:54 pm
Andranis

Cera (& Petrie) - Clan: Shadow
Migration patterns are pretty standard here, but I'm sure she won't get bored!

Keantha

Ekuweme - Clan: Mantis
Ela is open to those who want a fresh start. If he doesn't roll into Wolf, I'm sure he will have mixed emotions about a chunk of Swampies that ended up in Wolf!

MangoMeow

Qíguài - Clan: Shadow
I will say that black Ela are considered superstitious to some of the older blood, that are mainly in clans other than shadow. Skan probably wasn't too thrilled to let him in but still foresaw no real risk with him. Good luck!

Seaki

Fraise - Clan: Sky
Her history is her's to tell, but I hope she feels a fresh start in Ela.

In Good Faith

Sahar - Clan: Bird
Good luck to the little cub! <3

Ars Naberius

Asamana - Clan: Bird
I feel like it would take her a bit to get used to the structure of the clans (and to open herself up like a book!) but she's got this. wink

Syrius Lionwing

Zingling

Dooley & Kaelyn - Clan: Wolf
I do think this will be an interesting dynamic to see, as Dooley seems like he would transition to the Ela life easier that Kaelyn. I will say that ICly Skan would probably keep an eye on Kaelyn in the beginning, since he may feel she doesn't mesh well, and wouldn't really keep it a secret. It may give her something to think about ICly as well.
(For this joining, I am going to have to say no to the adult children, sorry!)

MiddyGlow

Conleth - Clan: Mantis
We hope he can find more of himself in Ela.

Sherpuff

Ubele - Clan: Bird
I am glad she is able to find her twin, and to start fresh in a new place.

Porcelain Pinch

Ahote - Clan: Wolf
He may have a little competition with the Waya clan in tinkering, but he will be in the right clan for it!

AstoriaFallen

Balulekile - Clan: Bird
His mane isn't too red; it is more like the old-blooded Firekin that the Ela traditionally do not trust; very large, very red, and very muscular.

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

Safaia generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:55 pm
KasaiLoki

Mjusi - Clan: Shadow
SHe sounds like she can be a bit feisty in her own way, but I'm sure she'll find a way she can fit in without too much trouble.  
[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff