Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Auditorium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:47 am
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ The Auditorium
I'm with➸ Myself

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸ @Steel: I'm sorry for requoting you. I had wanted to tweak my post to give it more life and fix some grammar mistakes that I caught on it. I'm a part-time worker with a full-time class schedule so I know what you mean. I'm sorry if I have offended you in any type of way sweatdrop

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The light within the Auditorium dimmed while a student had tapped the girl's shoulder. Not even knowing how to react to such a action all she did was look around at the student with not so much as a word coming out of her mouth. The student murmered that the girl should return her Pokemon. The words completely caught the student off guard while they fiddled with their pocket to bring out the Pokeball. With a click of the button the ball revealed its contents: air. A couple of things could have occured for such a event to happen. 1) The Day Care person gave the student an empty ball
2) The Pokemon ran away while coming over here
3) Someone stole the Pokemon and traded it for a empty Pokeball
The student pointed at a green-appearing Pokemon next to it to inform the student that this Pokemon did belong to her. It was mostly the unknown student talking and informing the new student that there were rules, regulation of the school that needed to be followed. On the other hand the female didn't say a word but listened as if she had just gotten in trouble. They way the body tightened up, fists clenched on the hem of the skirt and the facial feature of guilt being adorned; these were all the signs that the girl was not too comfortable. While it appeared that the girl was being scorned the Chespin looked between the two individuals. Its own facial features made it appear to look torn. While the student continued to preach the Pokemon made its way up to its Pokeball and returned itself. What was not mentioned was that the Pokemon was feeling guilty while huddled up in its ball.

Alana faced the stage of the Auditorium when the green Pokemon returned to the ball of its own free will. The unknown student stopped its preaching once it made clear that the girl should follow the rules. The girl's face looked down while an unknown man stepped on stage. While the atmosphere of the Auditorium was being uplifted the girl didn't appear to share that enthusiasm. Eye's looked up to the boy may have shared what Alana was feeling. Nervous, scared, pinned against a wall but those obvious signs were etched while with words from the adult male. The boy appeared more comfortable even though he made a clear mistake in the opening introduction. With one end of her lips turning upward and her hand rested upon a non-empty Pokeball; things may be turning around. 'Good job Marco.'

After the introduction one of the teachers of the Academy stepped forward to the mic. A male who adorned a different fashion from the rest of the students and the previous adult male. While staying seated and being attentive to the teacher Alana was absolutely motivated to not make anymore mistakes. The determination could be clearly viewed as she appeared far less meek from the scolding before. The Battle Instructor gave his spiel about what was, more or less, taught within the class. From what could be dissected from the way his voice boomed in the Auditorium without the help of a microphone Virgil seemed like the type of man who was well disciplined. 'Professor Aesculus, I can probably learn quite a bit if I take his class. Oh...but I'm not taking his class....one day I will....I think....' The Battle Instructor, once concluded with his speech, returned to his chair to make way for the next Professor.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

.....Who are you?!?

Steel Lapin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:34 am
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith yawned as she took her spot in line. What could she say, after 'greeting' herself to her room once she found it, she wasn't a morning person as she woke up eariler to get here before the students did in accordance to her instructions. She couldn't tell if the drink or just the morning. -Of course it was the morning after going to be late, like she can't her drinks. HA!-
She waited patiently with the other teachers for the ceremony to start.

Personally, she was waiting to see headmaster when the person wasn't even there when she did the interview to get hired. But knowing that the people that helped funded the school were here as well was interesting. Maybe they're here to see how their investment is working out.. I mean the money that was given out of the goodness of their hearts and wallets. LIllith chuckled to herself as a little boy, shy little thing, finished his speech and now it was time for the teachers to talk and introduce themselves.

"Oh yea right..." Lillith said to herself as the Battle teacher went up and spoke first. "I was suppose to write a speech for this thing....Which I didn't...Oopsy" The tone she was speaking in seemed unfazed nor worried about it as she then shrugged her shoulders. "I guess I'm just winging it today. Shouldn't be too hard." Lillith stood up as the teacher before finished and now it was her turn.

Think inspirational, think anime....think main character of a fantasy RPG and.....go!

Lillith walked into the front, her heels making little clicks on the ground but not too loud as she adjusted the mic and cleared her voice. She looked over the students and then the people behind her. She gave a micro grin before she gave a neutral smile. "Buon pomeriggio!" she in a sweet italian accent. "Good Afternoon. I also welcome to you Ordell Academy. I am Lillith Ezra and I hope for many of you, I will be your Coordination Instruction."

She knew that she didn't 'look' the part. She wasn't flashy in her clothes... But she couldn't give away all her tricks in one setting. Now for her next trick as she fixed her glasses.

"I have been a coordinator for many years now and I know that there are many misconceptions about the profession and how it may seem compared to something such as battling. My hope is that I will fix those misconceptions and show you the many wonders in the world of coordination. More importantly, I want to make it clear to those who are taking my class that it will not be an easy course. For some, it may be tough and you will have to overcome some things. Not being confident enough... not being creative enough... pokemon or moves that you are told that are not 'beautiful' enough to use. I want to dash those ideas and tell you something I was told when I was your age:"

She took a deep breath and then spoke. "La tua luce splenderà brillante come la vita che si dà.....Your light will shine as bright as the life you give it. So my students when come to my class, give it your all. Work with your pokemon. Put what you can in it and then more. When you finish here and go out into the world, you will see how bright the light of you and your pokemon can shine."

Lillith then bowed. "Grazie..." She ended her words with a smile. Then went and took her seat.

Nailed it. Thank you handheld video games...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Quote:

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:37 am
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Auditorium XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris and Maria --> Niara

Silvano smiled at both girls when they thanked him for his compliment to them both. He figured if the two of them went through the painstaking effort -- or so he guessed -- to make their hair look nice, their efforts deserved some sort of praise. Plus, on the off chance that either of them were feeling slightly self conscious about they way they looked, he hoped that he could help bolster their confidence a little.

It was no real secret that Silvano wasn't fond of pokemon. He was never really given the chance to grow to like them. They were just subservient creatures in his opinion and probably didn't have much personality to make them distinct anyway. Or so he thought. Shaking his head, he felt like he might of struck a never with Maria when he told her that he saw no reason to let his Zubat out. They way she narrowed her eyes told him that before her own words did. "I know you tell me not to keep my pokemon cooped up... but I just don't care for taking risks. What would I do if Zubat just up and fly away from me?" He questioned Maria earnestly. Though, he inwardly agree that now wasn't exactly the time to argue over something so trivial. Though, Silvano was genuinely surprised that Iris didn't seem to mind him throwing her Flabebe into the mix and that she admitted that she would like to see his pokemon and that she liked Zubat. Silvano couldn't but give Iris a slightly surprised look. "Iris... You'd actually want to see my pokemon?" He questioned her, incredulously. "Zubats aren't exactly special -- if you've seen one, you've basically seen them all." He backpedaled immediately. He couldn't picture Iris being impressed with his pokemon in the slightest. He wasn't. Nither did he think Maria was, although she did heavily advocate better treatment of the forlorn bat pokemon. Though, when Iris told him that Zubat could use some friends too, adding the word 'please' to the end of her sentence, Silvano began to feel himself give in.

He soon returned his attention back to Maria when she told him that Iris was right. At this point, he was starting to agree. "I guess it wouldn't be so bad to let Zubat interact with Lililpup and Bebe." He relented. "Tell you guys what. If we get a chance to hang out after the opening ceremony, we should head someplace and let our pokemon get to know one another. Sound good?" In a way, Silvano hoped that maybe by letting his Zubat out to interact with Maria's Lililpup and Iris' Flabebe, there was a chance that it'd make Zubat happy, and perhaps, more willing to obey his commands. Being a slightly neglected pokemon, maybe Maria and Iris could help him earn its trust a little better and help him become a slightly better trainer in that regard. Silvano wasn't sure, but he guessed it might have been worth a shot.

Soon enough, it seemed like the opening ceremony was starting, so Silvano soon directed his attention to the stage before them. He watched with intrigue as a tall man, who later introduced himself as Antonio Reyes, and had addressed the students as well as the staff and donors. For a second there, Silvano thought he misheard the man. Donors? Was there someone else in the audience that they weren't aware of? Silvano wasn't sure, but to him, it sounded a lot like how his father would hold press conferences for the congress and allow reporters to listen in and ask questions on occasion whenever the speaker was finished. Did this school have something to do with politics? Silvano pushed the thought to the back of his mind as he continued to watch what transpired up on stage. It seemed like a random student was picked out to give an opening speech for the school. Inwardly, Silvano was glad he wasn't that boy, as all eyes in the entire room were focus on him, even when he managed to cause the mic to screech and almost dropped it. The poor kid. "I'd hate to be him." Silvano muttered to himself as he shifted in his chair to get more comfortable. Just then he felt his foot bump into something.

Immediately after feeling his foot bump into something soft near his chair, Silvano had to check to see what he might have knocked over. His eyes widened when he spotted a little creature quietly staring back up at him. Silvano had never seen such a pokemon before, and wondered just how it managed to get where it was. Soon a more pressing thought entered Silvano's mind. If anyone saw him with this pokemon, they'd automatically assume it was his, which would not only make him look bad, but probably get him in a whole slew of trouble he didn't deserve. Hunching forward in his seat, Silvano quickly removed the jacket of his school uniform and used it to quickly cover up the little pokemon by his feet, letting the jacket drape over top the creature's slender frame. He then reached down with both hands and deftly swept up the little pokemon into his lap, making sure it was still well hidden within his jacket. Much to his surprise it weighed a little more than he thought it would, but fortunately, it was still very easy to scoop up. This pokemon had to belong to one of the other students. There was no way it could have just wandered in from the wild, all on its own. With this thought in mind, Silvano began to glance around him at the other students and stairs, trying to make himself seem as inconspicuous as possible as he kept the pokemon wrapped up in his arms (as if that wasn't conspicuous on its own). As he continued to glance around for the pokemon's own almost frantically, he soon noticed a female student that appeared to be looking for something. Maybe she was the pokemon's owner? Silvano decided to take a chance since there was now a lull in the action that was happening on stage.

Inwardly, Silvano hoped Maria and Iris wouldn't catch onto his actions. He didn't want to get caught whispering to them an explanation in the middle of presentations, plus... what if they accidentally got him in trouble by focusing their attention on him? What if he got all three of them in trouble? Perhaps after the ceremony he'd explain to them what was going on. Hunching forward slightly once more, he tried to get the pokemon within his jacket to scrunch down a little as to not look like an obvious shape that he was hiding. "Iris... Maria... I'm not feeling well." He whispered to them as he tried to feign discomfort on his face. "I'll be back... hopefully." He then added in a hushed tone, before getting up from his seat. With his jacket still balled up in his arms, he began to make his way out of the aisle they were seated in and slowly headed up the stairs between the seated sections. As he headed up the stairs, he tried to remain hunched over as to be tougher for anyone to see, as he silently made his way over to the light haired girl who looked awfully worried.

As Silvano got closer to the girl, he could begin to make out more of her features in the dimly lit room. It was then that some form of familiarity began to don on him. He knew this girl... Silvano came to an abrupt halt on the stairs as he inwardly confirmed his thoughts, his eyes completely focused on her, as if everything else around him became frozen in time. This girl, she had the same sweet diffident face he remembered from almost six months ago -- or was it several? It was unmistakable to him, that this was the same girl his parents had introduced him to on multiple occasions. Their families were somewhat close to one another and had first meet when his father had made arrangements to welcome her father's medicinal empire into the Johto region. Silvano also didn't forget the times the two were forced to attend formal get-togethers and regal dinner parties, that were mostly an effort to bolster relations. In a way, he and this girl had endured them together. Giving his head a slight shake, Silvano couldn't figure out how that same Niara he knew from the past was now standing within the same Auditorium as him, and perhaps was even another student.

Realizing that the next speech was about to begin, Silvano made a hurried dash up the rest of the stairs and soon made his way right up to Niara. Gently, taking her by the arm -- with the Ralts still safely tucked within his other -- he quickly led Niara over to the closest pair of empty seats near the back, so that the two wouldn't be caught causing some kind of disruption. Sitting down with Niara, he felt some form of relief wash over him, thinking that the two were now safe from being caught. Taking a moment to compose himself, Silvano directed his attention to Niara, while still keeping a little pokemon tucked and hidden within his uniform jacket in his lap. "Niara... what are doing here?" He whispered to her, before quickly falling silent. He realized that the next speech was now being given so he couldn't say too much to her at the moment. It seemed like the person on stage was the Battle Teacher, who explained something about forming a strong bond between pokemon and trainers. Silvano tried to catch some of what the man had to say, though it mostly seemed like another flowery speech to him. When the man left the spotlight to go sit down again, Silvano soon turned his attention back to Niara once more. "By the way... were you looking for something?" He then decided to ask. He made sure to keep the pokemon hidden still under his jacket, incase it wasn't hers. After all, he didn't get caught with it. Though, he had a feeling by the look on her face, the little pokemon probably did belong to her.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Slight panic/relief
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Shocked
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : 'Niara? What is she doing here?' // 'I hope no one catches me with this pokemon.'
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : This school uniform with Salamance house colours

✗ WORD COUNT : probably a lot
                                                  ✗ OOC : This post ened up a lot longer than I planned it to be. I hope this post works out okay. ><;;

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Level: 5
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Experience: 0
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

murruelecreuset

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Lady Niara

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:32 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris froze up as Silvano and Maria started to go back and forth with either about Slivano's Zubat. they're arguing because of me... Iris down at the ground. It's my fault...I'm sorry. I'm sorry... Immediately she thought about how she was going to cause them to not be friends anymore and then they wouldn't be friends with her and she would be known as the bad luck girl that make people argue with each other. She started to tear up behind her eyes until Maria got her attention... Apologizing about the outburst. Iris shook her head and was about to say it was her fault when Silvano was surprised that Iris wanted to see the Zubat.

"I like them, She replied in a low voice. Iris was nearly withdrawing into herself physically. I like all Pokemon. They're all special to me. Iris looked up at Silvano as he suggested going somewhere and letting the pokemon play together. Iris gave a smile and nodded her head. As she was about to say okay to the idea, they were told to be seated and that the ceremony was starting. Iris sat still and waited for people to start. She was very surprised at how Marco suddenly appeared on stage and gave a speech. She gasped as he spoke, knowing he was nervous just as she usually was. When he finished, she was about to applaud but then she remember how he embarrassed her and didn't even apologize for it -which he did but she didn't hear it- She applauded him for his effort and she didn't smile... That was her compromise.

She listened to the battle teacher. Iris thought over the idea of Bebe in a battle. But she was small and the wind carried her away... How would she fare in a battle. However Iris found herself listening to the Italian woman that would be her teacher. It seemed like she was speaking to Iris... Making her clap when Lillith finished.

Her attention finally went Silvano as he walked away. She tilted her head and then went to the stage to see how would be next.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 5
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Maria, Silvano...?
Mood::Kira:
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

murruelecreuset
Hitsukei

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:40 pm
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
User Image

❤Location:Auditorium ✖Attire:Hayato: Student Uniform, Shoulder bag with engineer tool kit; Xia-tian: Pig-tailed, Student Uniform with black shorts under the skirt, MAGICAL BAG
➸Friends or Foes:Students and Teachers, Hayato, Xia-tian, Koru, Evelyn ♀Word Count: 1223
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound
Honedge♂ Lvl: 5 Nature: Impish Ability: No Guard Move: Sword Dance, Tackle, Fury Cutter
OOC:: Okay, sorry for alittle late. Fox has dropped a note to the crew that she has an appointment with a doctor today, so she won't be able to post. I think she don't mind if we skip her turn and you post Eve. So it's up to you Murrue. ^^

NorthWind & SunShine
With this shining light, I'll heal those wounds of sorrow!
With this wind, shall I blow away everything, even this hypocrisy?
If it's for the sake of my dreams, I don't care about appearances!
Crossing each other many times, entwined in an elipse, these are fate's crossroads!
I know it doesn't have to be you, but even so, I want to snatch you away!
Because the only wish I have, my wish… is mine alone!

'It has been quite a nice day so far' would definitely be her answer, if anyone inquired her out of politeness about today. Of course, considering her broken English, it probably wouldn't sound perfectly good in native English speakers’ ears. Still the meaning was clear. There was nothing to dislike about today; above all else, reuniting with Hayato made the day a hundred times better than it had been since the morning. Haru was still same old Haru, not being one of those who like to stand in the center of attention. As for her, neither did she mind the spotlight she had unintentionally created by shouting nor did she love it a lot. She was simply fine with it and could continue her day with or without it. Not long after her shouting, a very familiar feminine voice called out her last name in a friendly greeting to catch her attention. In response, her mind instantly supplied an image of a face that matched the voice and her gaze drifted away from the boy to look around in search for a certain peach-grey haired girl she met for the first time yesterday. It didn’t take her long to find the girl waving two arms around in the seat front and center, and she waved back right away with one hand. Look like she found herself a ticket to a best seat of all—the one right beside a friend. There was nowhere else anyone would find much more enjoyable to be at than that right?

Taking two steps at a time down the stairs, the pig-tailed girl stopped at the row, which a certain boy was hiding, and knelt down to his eye level. Then she gave him her usual cheer-up smiley face, sky-blue orbs staring straight into his. “Nihao Haru. Good day right?” The boy simply stared back in a glare that wasn’t as intense as before. Still he wasn’t going to forget about the little scene she made earlier and mentally promised to return the favor when a chance came. “As good as it can be, Li. Don’t forget to not let your guard down later.” He gave her a warning just to be fair as he stood up and readjusted his coat to look neat and tidy. His gaze briefly wandered to the direction a voice having called out the Chinese girl’s last name, before returning to hers. There were two possible explanations as to why the other girl called her by last name: either she grew up in a house where manners in society were considered very important and needed to be instilled in a child at very young age or she mistook her last name for first name which was one of many recurring things when concerned the Chinese girl. He wouldn’t be surprised at all if it was the latter and judged the way the tanned girl waving her arms wildly, he was certain that it must be the latter.

“So, what are you waiting for? The ceremony is going to start anytime soon and the girl over there is calling you to come ov—wahhhaaht, hey!” He was only half-way done with his speech when she caught him by surprise by suddenly snatching his arm from his side and ran over to the other girl while pulling him along by the arm. Once the two stopped at her destination, he rolled his eyes upward to the ceiling. So this was how his life going to be like throughout the school years? Just great. Didn’t look different from how everyday had been in Lavaridge Town.

“Sorry! Little late but we are here.” Xia-tian said as she smiled down at Koru and…another girl who sat right beside her. Well, well, wasn’t the one in glasses look interesting? She thought something along the line and stared curiously at the girl in question. Actually anything unfamiliar to her appeared interesting in her eyes. However, her curiosity increased by many levels when the boy at her side suddenly spoke in recognition. “It’s you from yesterday…Evelyn-san.” Before the conversation could continue—and explanation was demanded to be made—the light dimmed down and a female voice announced the beginning of the opening ceremony. Moving purely on reflex, Hayato pushed his childhood friend down onto a seat next to the tanned girl and he quickly made a way over to a seat next to Evelyn. Thus, basically he was separated from her by two seats occupied by the other two girls. And they were in the center of the front row, the place he, only afew minutes ago, had set on not taking no matter what. Just great. Why did it always end up like this, not going the way he wanted it to be?

Hayato leant back into his chair as the ceremony started with a man much younger than his mother introducing himself as Antonio Reyes and giving an opening speech. Not. The man instead called a boy onto the stage and subtly handed a note-card to him while wearing a smile. It was most likely be an encouraging smile specifically for the boy since the latter didn’t look like he came in preparation for the event. The childhood duo held two hands up to their ears to block out the sharp noise caused by ‘Say Name here’ who made a small mistake in front of the audience. Shortly a correct and proper speech was made by the boy and everyone, including the duo, gave a round of applause. However, the question of whether the earlier mistake would hopefully not be talked by majority after the event was something the school—and some curious students—would have to wait and see.

“Good show, you think?”
                                Xia-tian asked after the two on the stage stepped down to start introduction round for teachers. She turned slightly to one side and looked at each faces, starting with Koru, then Evelyn, and lastly Haru. “Marco in which house, you think? Kingdra, I think.”

“Is that supposed to be a praise to him or insult to me?”
                                He looked over to her with a half-hearted glare. “I’m not shy like him or at all. I just don’t like attentions and adult who tricks kids to do his works."

"Mr. Reyes not bad. Creative mind that one." She defended half-heartedly with a playful smile.

"Yeah, that's just another way of saying to make someone look good when they're really not." Hayato countered. He then looked at Evelyn and Koru, well more specifically at the former, "What do you think?"

Once the students made their opinion known to each others, the introduction round started. Stepping out from behind the curtain was another man in white coat and black pant. He introduced himself as a battle teacher named Virgil Aesculus. His speech, in the boy's opinion, was much better than the opening speech and perhaps it was because of the seriousness shining in both his posture and tone. That was exactly what professional should be like. "That's exactly what a responsible and reliable teacher should appear to all." He remarked to the group.

"Mr. Aesculus like Uncle Tian-long. Gentle, kind, and inspirational; I like him!" Xia-tian gave loud applause once his speech ended. One would wonder where in the seemingly strict-looking teacher did she discover the three adjectives.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:55 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere: Auditorium Wιтн: Eve/Li/Hayato Word Coυɴт: 483 Feelιɴɢ: Happy OOC: Well I have strep but being in bed for who knows how long I'll do my best to post ^^◉

Koru calmed down her frantic waving and turned back to Evelyn intrigued by the mention of Violet City,"Oh wow! So we're kinda from the same region then huh? Sinnoh seems pretty far from Johto though," she laughed thinking how much she wasn't making too much since. She had lived in Johto her whole life and to Eve Sinnoh was like that for her too. She continued on her surprise,”Oh~So that's the friend she was telling me about yesterday. Pretty funny we met both of 'em huh?” she turned back in Li and Hayato's direction and saw her coming closer with the boy in tow. She waved once more as they got even closer,"Hey there! I was wonderin' when y'all were gonna get here," she had noticed no sign of Li earlier, so she was wondering when she'd show up. She was also curious about that friend whose mom had the Noivern. He didn't seem as excited as Li, but to be a friend to her he must be something amazing. She welcomed him with a wave, but became surprised when Li got pushed into the next next to her and he retreated to the seat by Evelyn, could those have connected yesterday? She wasn't too smart in the love department but seeing her parents together and others she knew something might be up. As the lights began to dim she stuffed those thoughts in the back of her mind and got comfortable in her seat. She grew confused seeing a student up there after Mr. Reyes had spoken. Saying 'say name here' made her wonder if Marco was even supposed to be up there i nthe first place, or of course some stage fright jitters got a hold of him too,"Yeah it seems pretty snazzy. I mean all those people up there look pretty important," she pointed up to designate the upper rows of people. She then put in her answer about Marco,""His uniform is colored like yours though, so he may be in Charizard, though she could be wrong she have a very good look at everyone's house colors yet. She turned her attention back to the coming teachers and there speeches. The coordination teacher sounded pretty passionate about her work, she had never thought about being a coordinator but that didn't mean battling ever lessened her curiosity about it. When the battle teacher approached the stand she put all her focus on him. Battling was the course she was aiming for, his speech appeared to pumped her up pretty well and after he was finished she raised her fists in the air and said,"Oh wow! I can't wait to finally battle! His speech really got to me it was like hearing my dad talk too ya'know?" she followed along with Li and the crowd in a loud applause for the wonderful speeches, wonder what else was going to be said today...

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

murruelecreuset

Alexia SeeYa

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:38 pm
murruelecreuset
X Kaos X
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Alexia SeeYa
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301
Lady Niara
Hope the kind
Hitsukei
Steel Lapin
1234boo75
Sofiable
PkMnTrainerDale
Ethan Kirito Soul

User Image
Opening Ceremony
The beginning of a legend...

The ceremony was going smoothly. The teachers knew the order at which they would present their speech which made the process go by smoothly. So far the Battle Teacher and Coordinator/Performance Teacher had presented. Both of their words were inspiring in their own way and they seemed to speak to different students. Either way everything was going nicely, but the final judgment would fall after the ceremony finishes. However, that was a worry for a later time. The dark-haired man watched the teachers carefully. Virgil Aesculus looked like a serious man with a lot to offer to the students as for Lilith Ezra... He couldn't help, but let his eyes linger on the woman. Her voice was music to his ears and her words would surely please the donors. The students were reacting quite nicely and having this much energy in the air would certainly help the academy.

Once Miss Ezra took her seat it was his turn to return to the podium. There was an announcement that needed to be made. Antonio smiled at the dark-haired woman, giving her special attention before he reached the podium and addressed the students once more. "Our Outdoor Teacher was unable to come today due to some unforeseen circumstances. I apologize on his behalf, but you -the students- will have a chance to meet him once classes begin," Antonio smiled at the crowd, "and now we will have the rest of the teachers introduce themselves." With those final words, Antonio returned to his seat and wait for the next teacher to say their speech.

==========

(A/N: Okay guys, so the next teachers will be the Breeding Teacher. Please remember to follow the rules and only post your character once after a teacher finishes with her or her speech.)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:27 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Other Students... Iris, Silvano
                                          Wearing : Uniform & a high ponytail

As much as Maria would have loved to answer Silvano back with some kind of snarky remark, she reframed. There was no point in making things worst. “Trust works both ways you know… If you don’t come to trust Zubat, Zubat will never come to trust you.” She answered letting out a sigh. One of these days Silvano would have to figure it out, she didn’t know when that would be but she really hoped it would be soon. Looking at Iris, Maria couldn’t help but notice that she seemed upset. She hoped it wasn’t because of what had just happened. Perhaps she’d talk to Iris about it later on about it. When Silvano finally caved in about letting Zubat out, Maria nodded before saying, “Sounds good.” With that she fell silent as the ceremony was called to start momentarily.

Turning her attention to the front Maria wondered how a student ended up opening the assembly. Shrugging it off she felt bad for him, he must have been super nervous. Wincing at the screech of the mic, Maria hoped that Marco could overcome his nerves despite how hard that would be for anybody. As she listened however she wondered about these donors. She somehow questioned if this whole thing was for the donors or for them the students. Clapping for Marco as well as Antonio Reyes, Maria waited for the first teacher to come up.

As it turned out her battle instructor Mr. Aesculus was up first. Maria liked what he had to say. She wanted to learn how to work better with Lillipup. Sure they already had a great bond but that didn’t mean that it couldn’t get stronger. They certainly never battled before but Lillipup was always interested in battling it seemed. Looking over at Silvano as he whispered to them, Maria wondered if he was okay. He was fine a minute ago what had changed she wasn’t sure. She’d have to ask him later… Turning her attention back to the front, she noted the next teacher to speak was the coordination instructor Ms. Ezra. She didn’t seem like your typical coordinator but that wasn’t fooling Maria. She hadn’t signed up for it but planned on taking it next year. ‘I wonder what classes Iris is taking…’ She thought glancing over at Iris. She’d have to ask her after the ceremony. So many things to ask people about it would be a surprise if she remembered it all.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                          Lillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 410
                                          OOC : - - -

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                                          Iris Haruno
                                          Hitsukei
                                          Antonio Silvano

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:37 am
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Other students... Koru, Hayato, Li
                                            Wearing : Uniform & a messed up ponytail

Evelyn nodded at Koru. “Yeah, by birth at least. We moved on account of a job opportunity out at one of the ruins. It was more convenient for us so we went for it.” She added brightly as she Hayato and Li came down the aisle. She could still remember what Violet City was like. Not at detailed as she could Solaceon Town but she it was still familiar to her in a mild way. “It seems rather ironic to me.” She said with a smile. She and Koru meet Hayato and Li respectively the other day and today they met each other it certainly wouldn’t take long from them to have a nice circle of friends.

Looking over to see Li looking at her curiously Evelyn kind of wondered why. However her attention soon turned to Hayato when he spoke. “Nice to see you again Hayato.” She said with a smile as the lights dimmed. Watching him as he pushed the Chinese girl into the seat next to Koru and then took a seat next to her, Evelyn wondered why he hadn’t just sat next to his friend. She didn’t mind though since he would be if not already end up her friend.

Turning her attention to the stage, Evelyn noted a boy was on stage. From what she noticed he had probably come in the back way. By the way it looked to her this wasn’t planned and the screeching only helped to clarify. Covering her ears as the mic made a sharp screech she wondered if the boy known as Marco would slip up again. When Li commented about the show and then asked what house Marco was in Evelyn didn’t know if they should take offense or not. “He’s definitely in Charizard house. You can tell by the tie being red and orange.” She explained simply along with Koru as she clapped for him. Evelyn also wondered what was with the donors. You could barely make them out but they were up there. No telling why they were here.

Looking over at Hayato as he asked their thoughts on Mr. Reyes, Evelyn gave it some thought. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say Marco was late and Mr. Reyes was simply covering for him. However, that’s strictly by observation as it doesn’t appear like Marco was expecting to be up on stage... nervous or not.” She explained her theory on the matter. Next up was Mr. Aesculus. He seemed interesting, Evelyn had never been one for battles but she understood the concept. She clapped and then listened to the coordination teacher Ms. Ezra. She seemed to believe in what she taught. Again Evelyn didn’t see herself being much of one as she clapped for her. However it would be fun to try either class out in the following years. “You'll have to tell me about what battle class is like.” She told Koru before adding quietly. “Sadly I’m taking outdoors class… though I’m probably going to hate myself for it.” Too bad she wouldn’t be meeting him or her till later. She still had History to look forward to though and she already knew the teacher for it. Looking to Hayato she asked curiously. "What are you taking Hayato?"

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                            Yamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 544
                                            OOC : Looks like I didn't have to worry about it.

Prairiefox
                                            Koru Frene

Alexia SeeYa
                                            Hayato Harukaze & Li Xia-tian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:06 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It seemed the opening ceremony had started and Niara still couldn't find Mitus anywhere. Now she was almost in a panic and wasn't sure what to do. She'd be in a lot of trouble if her Pokemon did something to interrupt the ceremony or other other people.

Mitus had been watching Silvano and was nudged a bit by his foot. He still looked at the boy until he covered him in his jacket and picked him up. Now Mitus was just confused and starting to get scared. Was this boy kidnapping him? He could feel himself jumbling around inside the jacket as the boy carried him off somewhere. What was going on? And where was his trainer?

Niara was surprised when she felt someone grab her arm and pull her aside into some empty seats by he back. When they were seated she finally looked up to see a familiar face. She couldn't respond though with another speech from a teacher being given. When the instructor finished, Niara turned to the boy again, confirming she wasn't seeing things. Tony was really there! One of the only friends she had growing up.

Tony! was keeping quiet but was still clearly excited. I didn't know you'd be here too. His next question caught her off guard. Maybe he saw Mitus somewhere? Ya. Mitus, my Ralts, disappeared on me this morning and I've been looking for him since. Have you seen him, by any chance? I'm really worried for his safety... She was clearly worried about her Pokemon. Even in her excitement at seeing her friend was barely containable, she wasn't too proud of herself for losing her Pokemon.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Worried/Surprised
Attire: School uniform
OOC: Sorry if it's not very good ^.^' been a while since I've been in an RP

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Hitsukei
Quote:
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Auditorium : Izumi : 478

The lights on the stage lit up which started the crowd to grow in restless anticipation which didn't sit well with the timid Flare. Understanding this, Tera decided to ease her Pokemon's worries. "I promise ta let you out after it's over, 'kay?" The girl whispered as she presented Flare's Pokeball in front of her. With a look of relief, the little fire lizard obediently went back into her ball.

As Tera was about to ask the boy beside her a question, the words wound up caught in her mouth as she faced him. After he had Altais returned to his ball, Izumi had an irked mien. Once again another expression she had never seen on him before and one she'd never wish to be on the receiving end of. He obviously didn't seem happy, but she wasn't sure exactly why he was feeling this way. She did have a few guesses with her following his gaze whenever he watched his Bagon, yet she chose to remain silent due to the opening ceremony starting and it requiring their undivided attention. She would have to ask him after the event was over.

Just as it was about to kick off, a young boy seemingly there age stumbled onto the stage. He appeared to be wearing the same colors as she was which made her think that he was from the same dorm. But who was he? If he wasn't known by the students before, he definitely would be now. And what was he doing at the front? He certainly looked as confused as she was. The man who came with him spoke introducing the boy as the opening speech for the ceremony. While the boy started awkwardly, the end ended somewhat smoothly. With Marco's final words were said, the two left the floor for the teachers to take the stage.

First up was the Battle instructor, Virgil Aesculus. He appeared to be a well spoken man as he inspired Tera to aim higher than simply go on journeys. The next teacher was the Coordination instructor, Lilith Erza. The woman spoke in a foreign language at time which threw the pink-haired for a loop, not understanding that she was translating said words right after she had said them. The teacher definitely seemed passionate about what she taught. Even though she wasn't taking either of their classes this semester, she was looking forward to taking them in the years to come. They certainly reinforced the fact that staying was going to be worth it. Apparently the Outdoors teacher, the teacher she was signed up for, was not present in the ceremony for some reason or another. Tera was a little disappointed that she didn't get to see him or her to see what they were like and what was to come, but she was definitely looking forward to the class nonetheless.

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 5 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Growl│

Steel Lapin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 pm
User Image
Joshua Warden
☒☒☒☒☒☒
House_Kingdra
First Year Student

User Image___LOCATION = Auditorium

___WITH = No One / Tatiana (Always)

___MOOD = Excited

___ACTIONS = Nothing Really

___CLOTHING = Uniform

Josh squirmed in his seat. It had been an interesting day to say the least. His tour of the campus had been lacking to say the least, and he had yet to actually talk to any of the students. He found himself longing for human contact, and he looked around. Which made him think of his life long companion, his Tyrunt, who had been with him for several years.

Thinking of the Pokemon, he looked down at the Pokeball, the cool touch of the metal, and heft of its weight. It still amazed him that the large saurian Pokemon fit in such a compact space. For as long as he could remember, the Pokemon had spent the time out of the ball and with him. They had gone on many adventures together, and she was his greatest confidant. Sometimes this had its downside, like when she had gotten him lost earlier by running off.

"Last time I trust you about finding my way around..." He said to the red and white painted ball on his belt. There was no response, but he could almost swear he could feel the Pokemon laughing on the inside. Tatiana wasn't exactly concerned about more human concerns. Like being on time for something.

Listening to the battle and coordination instructors, he felt a wave of excitement wash over him. He was glad he hadn't been late, and was eager to get to class. There was so much to learn, so much to take in, and he hoped that Tatiana wasn't going to get him into trouble.

"You're going to have to change, you know. You get me into too much trouble and no meatballs for you..." Josh whispered to the Pokeball. That put a smile on his face. He was sure she would be throwing a tantrum in she could hear him. Maybe she could, he'd have hell to pay later if that was the case.

Josh looked around, trying to see who was close to him. He didn't recognize anyone, but that wasn't saying much. The first years seemed to be a collection of all four houses, and he eagerly looked for the dark blue of the Kingdra uniform.

Pokemon
User Image

Tatiana
Tyrunt - Female
Strong Jaw - Naughty
Tackle
Tail Whip
-
-

Items

Pokeballs x0

Xaven the Raven

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:56 pm
User Image

Ω Claude Zeithexen Ω

❖ Breeding Teacher ❖

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
█【Claude Mood: Serious yet kind.】█
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Claude got up earlier than most and prepared for the opening of the school. He was representing all of his family work as a breeding business. Sighing as he grabbed a black jacket and a empty cup and some instant coffee. He decided no glasses today despite how much they improved his business look.

Once arriving at time he stayed in the back of the curtain. Looking around drastically for some water till he did find a water cooler. During this time he could hear muffled speeches of the battle teacher. Pulling out a pack of instant coffee and stirring it slowly as he made his way to see who was gonna give another speech and to his surprise it was the woman of the other day. Making him smirk and chuckle a bit. "Well well, life just full of surprises." Seeing a man take the podium shortly after stating the outdoor teacher was unable to attend. Made Claude curious as to what position this man held? A last resort substitute maybe? Would be handy in case a teacher or two couldn't make it. Once he gave the signal that Claude he made sure to be ready.

Leaning forward and putting on his black coat and bending over to grab the coffee with the arm was threw the coat sleeve. Clapping pourly with mug in hand. When she took her seat he slowly came out with coat half way on him.

As he slipped his free arm threw as he walked passed the two teachers so far. Waving gently at them and sticking his tongue out a bit at Miss.Erza as if in his own way stating "Looky looky, i made it perfectly safe... No help to you~." Making his way to the stand as he sipped on his coffee. Even when he got to the podium and adjusting the mic to his level. Finally pulling the cup away with a small, gentle smirk and sighing happily.

Finally taking his time and gathering his thoughts as he spoke in a kind yet serious tone "Sorry for that, just can't do anything without my fix. A business mans best and truest friend. But any who... Onto business shall we?" Smirking more sinisterly as his tone changed as he set the coffee down as he spoke again.

"My name is Claude Zeithexen and breeding is my game. My parents started a breeding company since arceus knows how long. I as there only child, was a result of both my parents bashing, cramming, and compacting all of there knowledge. Lovely business, friendly customers, friendly workers." Grabbing his coffee and sipping on it as his eyes got sinister. Putting it down slowly as he looked at the crowed of children. "I'll just make this loud and clear. I will treat my students, who ever you may be as if you are my workers and i am your boss. You will all be graded together, so i expect you to all work together. Even if you despise each other in my classroom there needs to be some level of respect while working with each other."

Claude grab his cup of coffee and his eyes slowly went to a glaring "To those of you who view "breeding" as a easy A or some B to the S kinda thought. Oh how i pity your thoughts and choice to go for the 'easiest' class. Because breeding is a very, very dangerous job. Youll be working with gentle Swablu and Skitty to unpredictable Tauros and Bouffalants. So, look forward to this hellish business venturous." Claude slowly sipped his coffee as he looked around the crowed with a dumbfounded expression.

Tapping his chin as he spoke in a friendly manor "Well, i guess thats all. So i wish you all good luck and i cant wait to see how great you all become. I know its late to say and all, But welcome to Ordell Academy." With that, Claude started to walk to where the other teachers where sitting at.

Taking his seat as he sipped on his instant made coffee, with the package still in the mug, bent over the rim of the mug at least as he thought to himself and leaned his head to the left. "Could of gone better, or gone worse. Think i did pretty good in scaring the foolish who thought my class would be easy. Wonder if that worked on the smarter ones..."

Resting his cup of coffee on his lap as he sat there formally as he waited for the other speeches.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
█【Attire: Contacts,Black Jacket, Gray-ish button up shirt, black pants/shoes.】█

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Pokemon Party:

---
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Ditto
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature Naughty
Ability imposter
Move Set:

► Transform

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Lilligant
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature Gentle
Ability Own Tempo
Move Set:

► Mega Drain
► Petal Dance
► Synthesis
► Petal Blizzard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Mightyena: Enkidu
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 30
Nature Relaxed
Ability Intimidate
Move Set:

► Bite
► Snarl
► Scary Face
► Crunch
---

Pokeballs:

---
N/A
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
N/A
---

Miscellaneous:

---
N/A
---

Quoted:

---
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:36 pm
User Image

►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Little nervous Word Coυɴт: 559 Locαтιoɴ Auditorium OOC:Okay speech time!
Inventory

Long before some of the other instructors had arrived Ramona made herself a little corner her place of practicing her speech. Sure she had been interviewed for magazines and had press conferences, but this was an entirely different audience, or was it? Usually people that read her articles are history buffs or anyone of that similar nature. After arriving back on campus yesterday evening she got straight to work on her speech while her pokemon had made home in the room, of course Cofagrigus wouldn’t stop popping out of the closet and causing her to mess up her writing and restart. She suddenly heard the first speaker. She shuffled her speech cards together and prepared to get in line with the other teachers, but in her frantic worry it turned into confusion about the headmaster, why was he not there? Yes the investors for the school were present but it was him that had given her the job in the first place. This mystery took her worry off her mind but distracted her from most of the other speeches as she tried to rack her brain as to why. Clapping brought her back and she did as well when Lilith, the coordination instructor, finished speaking. She seemed so confident and elegant; no wonder she was a coordinator. Hopefully she would be able to stand among these great people with such refinery. As the others started to go up and speak and applause welcomed them in the end she started to calm down, what was the worst that could happen? After the breeding instructor, Claude Zeithexen, stepped down she noticed the space had gone quiet. She jerked in surprise realizing it was now her turn to speak. She rushed up the steps to the stage but tried to poise herself, and fast walked to the stand.“Ahm H-hello everyone. My name is Ramona Floros and I will be teaching...” she stopped hearing how robot she sounded, it was awful and not expressive at all. She pushed her cards to the side and leaned on the podium, a smile crossing her face,"I'm excited to tell you that I will be teaching History of the World and Pokemon to all of you bright young minds this year." now she was feeling in the groove. She continued,"For most of my life I have traveled the world, writing and documenting on ancient ruins and places thought lost long ago. It was actually when I was about your age when I started to think 'where did this come from' and 'what purpose does it serve', then of course I was only looking at a much narrower view of the world. There is so much out there yet known to man and pokemon kind, but the past is the best key to open this door. I hope I can show you all of history's wonders and more in my class. Thank you all." She bowed her head a little after finishing. She straightened up and walked away from the podium, but stopped and turned back around,"So sorry"She forgot her tossed away cards of drolling words, maybe she should have left them she left on such a strong note in her head she just had to ruin it. She fast walked back to the steps and away to let the remaining teachers speak. She felt herself shaking again, where was her coffee!?

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:25 am
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Auditorium
I'm with➸ No one...for now

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

The order in which the teachers conducted self-introductions were taking a slight interest for the black-haired girl. Sitting in the middle-front of the sections the girl's eye's blinked with more appeal. The instructor for one of the girl's class made a debut that was engaging. With a firm grasp on the Chespin's Pokeball Alana gazed at the instructor as if the woman had revealed some incredible piece of information. Being a Coordinator was known within the region the child was from but it wasn't anything the family or town she lived in discussed. It wasn't looked down upon but neither was it spoken with much enthusiasm. The child's heart was in Breeding but this concept of performing with one's Pokemon also held its own charm. The Battle class had that same feeling too. A Breeder was more than just a person who took care of Pokemon, at least in the perspective the girl thought. A Breeder was someone who would and could showcase their hard work. How they demonstrated was completely up to each individual. Alana was a child and like all children she too would learn where she would want to showcase her hard work.

When Miss. Ezra spoke about how one's light will shine as bright as the life you give it....that resonated with the girl. It was a similar concept that the Day Care people introduced to her. Alana loved Pokemon, loved taking care of them, loved learning new things and if there was something that could demonstrate her hard work to the world.....it would be worth taking the class. So, while the teacher went back to her seat the child clapped a bit enthusiastically and awaited to see the next teacher. Well, that next teacher didn't come. A teacher that was to teach the Outdoor Class apparently had some issue coming today. However, not much attention was paid to this news as the girl didn't have his class. One day she would but that day wasn't this whole year.

While the man who could be considered someone of high status in the school returned to take his seat movement was caught in the corner of her eye. As teachers were beginning to shuffle about as well as the students, Alana peered over. A boy her age could be seen looking around nearby. Adorned on his body were the same colors of her own uniform. 'Is he from the same house as me?' Eyes shifted around the area and there were some other children who adorned similar colors as she. Though the boy was in closer proximity to her than any other Kingdra member. What to do? What to do? I don't want to be rude....I just don't....!!' When the boy moved around her eye's caught sight of a Pokeball on the boy's belt. 'He too has a Pokemon!' The idea made her excited! What sort of Pokemon would he have? A girl? A boy? Was it from her region? A different region? The idea was far more fascinating than letting him off to enthrall some other Kingdra member...if he were to choose that right.

Peering right and then left, right and then left Alana timidly raised her hand in a gesture that said 'over here,' when the two made eye contact. It was the best a girl who has no social skills could do. Though her parents did want her to open up but there needed to be a foundation for communication. People in school cared more about playing blocks, drawing, children stuff but Alana loved to be with the Pokemon, discussing about them; there was hardly any room to be social with her peers when the Day Care Elders were all the company that she needed. They weren't in this school though so who would she go to learn about Pokemon? 'Maybe he knows stuff about Pokemon that I don't know yet!' That idea was absolutely beautiful! What could she learn from this boy?!

The Breeding teacher made his introductions next as the male caught sight of her. Alana turned around quickly to pay attention to the next introduction. This one she was far more engrossed in. This man was an embodiment of what she wanted to be or at the very least learn. There was so much she wanted to learn from this teacher. 'A breeding company.....I wonder if the Day Care Center falls under his company then.' The idea was intriguing but the idea that she would become envisioned as a worker was a bit intimidating. The Mr. Zei....something, well his speech was intimidating. It was nothing compared to the gentle nature of the elderly couple. Was there more to breeding than she originally thought or was he just trying to intimidate her?

The next professor was not one of hers, not this year anyways. This one was first reading from some cards in her hands but suddenly turned tactics. Her voice grew cheery and inviting. It wasn't like the Breeding Teacher from before and in her hearts of hearts Alana wished the two had switched places. Alana would have liked Miss. Floros to have teached the Breeding class instead of the History one. That way she would have been more so like the Elderly Couple but.....'I guess it is...what it is...'

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous