Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Pathways Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:32 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌elyѕιa penroѕe ▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                        My location... pathway
                                                        My Outfit... casual/travel clothes
                                                        Those near me... none
                                                        Pokemon you see me with... n/a

[enter!]

Elysia immediately felt overwhelmed and lost the moment she stepped into the pathway. "uh oh, so many different roads," she murmured as she looked around. There's one giant building that Elysia assumed to be the main building based on the size. Would the dorm be near there? she wasn't sure and decided to ask for direction. glancing to her surrounding again, she found the area to be devoid of people. somehow this feels so unnerving, Elysia thought. Just like that time. The difference being she was legally here for a perfectly legal reason. Well, she should try to find someone to ask, Elysia resumed walking down the path toward the main building.

It didn't take her long to spot someone that seemed to be a teacher or a school employee. "You there! why are you not in class?" the teacher looking man said as he headed toward her. Elysia stiffened like she got caught red-handed, even when she didn't do anything wrong. "ah! no, I am a new student. I just arrived today," Elysia quickly explained. ". . . and I think I am lost. Do you know which way to the dorm?" she continued meekly under the teacher's glare. " if you countinue down this road, there will be sign that point you to the dorm. You will know when you see it," the teacher informed her with kinder tone, unlike earlier scolding one Elysia was greeted with. "Thank you,sir," Elysia thanked him before she hurried left. She found the sign quickly and when she turned back to see the teacher, she saw he was still watching her with suspicion. Does student often skip class around here? Elysia wondered as she returned her focus back to follow the sign.

[exit to dorm]

((OOC: . . . ))

Log:
word counter: 288
User Image
Pokemon Team:
SHELAH (bronzor) │Genderless│ Lv. 05 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Heatproof │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【Hp 20│06 Atk│13 Def│07 SpAtk│14 SpDef│07 Spd】

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
05 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:32 pm
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌elyѕιa penroѕe ▌█ ██ ███

My location... road
                                                        My Outfit... casual/travel clothes
                                                        Those near me... none
                                                        Pokemon you see me with... Shelah, the bronzor

[enter!]

Elysia ran across the road. She didn't bother to try find another way and chose to retrace her step. It was still pretty empty and she didn't come across the teacher whom she talked to earlier. Thank goodness, she didn't as she thought that person to be rather inquisitive one. Elysia was sure the teacher would stop her again to ask where she was going if she encounter him.

Elysia glanced to her right and left. Unconsciously appearing even more suspicious as she did so. She would darted past teachers when their back was facing her. She also made sure to avoid people that seemed to be school employee too as she made her way toward the gate.

[exit to entrance gate]

((OOC: . . . ))

Log:
word counter: -
User Image
Pokemon Team:
SHELAH (bronzor) │Genderless│ Lv. 08 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Heatproof │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【Hp 27│07 Atk (-)│18 Def│08 SpAtk│14 SpDef (+)│08 Spd】
Move set:

►[P] Tackle: 50 // AC: 100
Confusion: 50 // AC: 100 (10% chance of confusion)
► [ST] Hypnosis: AC: 60 // Target falls asleep

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
02 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 19th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Pathways XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : ---

Having got up really early, Silvano had already gotten himself dressed and ready for the day, knowing that he was going to be spending the entire day with Niara. Seeing as they had run out of time to go look for pokemon the other day, Silvano knew they'd be picking up where they left off today -- especially since it was the weekend. Last he heard, Iris had confirmed that she too was willing to tagalong on their hunt, which was good. Truthfully, Silvano looked forward to the idea of hanging out with his friends more so than the activity of searching around parts of the island for pokemon. For one, he didn't like the thought of messing up his good clothes and secondly, he still didn't much care for the creatures he was planning to catch. Though, he guessed if he wanted to build himself a strong pokemon team, he was going to get use to them.

Heading over to one of the benches that dotted the campus pathways, Silvano took off his black messenger bag and set it down on the wooden slats. Sitting down beside it, Silvano soon removed his pokegear from his pocket and began to dig into his contacts. He figured he'd let Niara know where he was and that he was ready to meet back up with her and go on their hunt whenever she was ready.

Quote:
                                            『 Good Morning, Niara.
                                            Would you like to go look for pokemon today? I can meet you in the cafeteria and maybe we can head out after breakfast. Additionally, would you kindly pass on the message to Iris, too? Thanks. 』

After sending his text message off to Niara, Silvano tucked his PokeGEAR back into his pocket before stretching his legs out in front of him. He spent a few more minutes collecting his thoughts and establishing his game-plan for the day, before deciding to get up and begin making his way to the cafeteria. Inwardly, he wondered when NIara would receive his text.

[Exit to Cafeteria]

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Somewhat fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Ambivalent
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : 'I wonder if Niara's awake yet'
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : Same in pic

✗ WORD COUNT : ???
                                                  ✗ OOC : Short post is blah...

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Level: 10
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Experience: 0
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic
                                                            ► Astonish

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                                                        User Image x0

► T A G

Lady Niara

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:31 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith looked around as the sky started to turn reddish and golden. It had to be pretty late afternoon to get like this. And here she was heading for the stairs to get the station. From the way she was walking, no one looking would be able to tell if she was trying to run somewhere just not doing too keen as she clenched her fist as she walked. The groans that escaped her lips from time to time didn't help the case either.

"Come on..." Lillith said as she walked for what seemed like a really long time to her. It normally didn't like that. Lillith stopped for a moment and just looked around. "What time is it?" she asked herself rather angrily as she looked at the watch on her wrist. "Okay, so I have some time...Not that I really need it." Lillith turned to keep herself occupied and focused on getting to the train as she found the beginning of the stairs. "I guess I can heard to the Lamia district and get something to eat. And I need to some supplies for class." Lillith nodded her head as if she was agreeing with herself. "It will be a quick trip and I'll back at the academy in no time."

[[Exit]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 15th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:19 pm
User Image
User Image textext User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: --- II ▫Profile: X

Ray slowly made his way towards the pathway. He hadn't really talked to anyone for a while, after the whole incident that went down Ray just couldn't being himself to speak. He had talked to Marcus, but still he didn't really know what to do now. Sure he went to class... sometimes, but he never got the nerve to talk to Koru. Sure he'd give her some looks every now and then in History class, but as soon as class was dismissed he made sure to be one of the first ones out. A sigh escaped his lips, as he stared at the floor. Rey flew slowly beside him, his worried gaze never leaving him. He wondered if he'd be ok, after all the boy looked worse than he did when he entered the academy. Often times he's skip meals, or go somewhere to be alone and cry. It was heartbreaking to see, but what could Rey do? All he could do was be there for him, and try and comfort him the best he could. After all Rey knew Ray's pain well, after all he too lost someone dear to him. Just the thought of what happened in the past brought tears to his eyes, why couldn't this pain just disappear? Why did he have to hurt this way?

He stopped walking, and moved towards a more quieter area in the pathways. He then sat down and pulled his knees to his chest, he closed his eyes as tears slid down his cheeks. Hopefully no one would see him like this, he'd rather not be bothered. He hated when people saw him like this, they always pitied him and always pestered him to tell them what was wrong. How could he possibly tell them the truth? How could he even begin to explain his deep pain, would they even understand him? Probably not, they'd just give him that look that the others gave him when they found out what had happened. It made Ray sick, it made him want to hide in a rock and never come out. He cried a bit more, before calming down and looking over at Rey "sorry..." he muttered very weakly. Rey shook his head, before rubbing against Rays side softly. Ray gave him a gratifying look, it was nice to know at least someone could understand him... at least he could cry like this without worry when Rey was here with him. It was only a matter of time before he'd have to go to class, and honestly he was dreading every minute as class grew close and closer.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor Class, History of the World & Pokemon Class II ▪Pokeballs: Greatball x1
▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: Rare Candy x10 II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck Leer Fury Attack ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:13 pm
User Image
▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Pathways Wιтн:Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Happy/Embarassed OOC: Hi owo◉

Koru jogged from the forest and slowed her pace down a little as she came back up to campus. A nice brisk jog in the morning was great after some morning training, but if she was going to keep doing this then she was probably going to tire herself out before class even started! Cyndaquil was feeling relaxed over her shoulder and enjoying the breeze that accompanied the speedy movements of his trainer. Koru looked around and it seemed a little deserted, coming to a stop and gazing up, "Seems getting up early is working for us huh buddy?" She joked to Cyndaquil who nodded in agreement. Cyndaquil however was the early bird of the pair so maybe it was his influence rubbing off on the sleepy-headed girl these past few weeks. She pulled from her bag a water bottle and started to gulp it down and raise it up into the air as she took the water down. She placed her hand on her hip and pulled the bottle from her lips and happily sigh, "Ah refreshing! Now that hits the spot!" She started moving forward again while pulling her pokegear from her pocket after placing the bottle back into her bag. She was still making good time as long as the clock was right so she eased her pace and looked around the path. It seemed so quiet with the few students that already passed around into the academy building. She hadn't really looked around in a while and somehow the air felt a little different. Could it be that it was just her feeling at home here now? It had been almost two days since she phoned home, having gotten over her homesickness long ago, but maybe she was really feeling this place like a home now. Only thing she needed now was her mom and dad's cooking. Together they'd make the best meals anyone could ever taste. All the food here seemed a little fancy but the pork and rice was amazing. Okay now she was thinking about food too much. To get her mind off of it she decided to text Xia real quick and see if she wanted to do anything after classes today, 'Bonjour! Are ya busy with Hayato today after classes? If not wanna hang out later? Bout to head to class now so I'll check with ya later bye! :3' then she pressed send. Before she closed out of her messages she noticed the old message she had sent to Ray a month ago...and he never replied. She stopped walking and held the pokegear with both hands. It seems after what happened at the station he's been avoiding her, even in class he wouldn't look at her. She has noticed a few times that he was with Marcus Bennett and she hated that it made her feel a little jealous. She became wide eyed re-reading the message I miss you. read across the message line. Her mouth was gaping and her face was becoming a bright red, like a tomato berry. She then playfully wacked herself in the forehead with the device and groaned squealed,"Aw man no wonder he never replied I'm such an idiot!" She bent forward continuing to groan, worrying Cyndaquil and making him switch from her shoulder to head lest he fall to the ground. She rose up again and with Cyndaquil now on her head she sighed, still red in the face, "Well come on let's go....how embarrassing I can't believe it..." she began to mumble under her breath as she started walking again. Making their leave Cyndaquil suddenly perked up and turned his head,"Cynda?" She stopped and looked up wondering what had caught his attention,"What's the matter?" From the height he was at he could see Rey and Ray, well the top of their head's at least, but if he was to alert Koru of their presence what exactly would happen? He turned back around and rested back into place. Koru was confused but shrugged it off, heading back down towards class.

Exit

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 7 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ

SpazzticPanda1311

Li Xiatian

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:29 pm
User Image
User Image textext User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: --- II ▫Profile: X

Ray continued to sit where he was for the time being, as he tried to calm himself down. He had woken up after a nightmare of the event after all, so that was probably why he was so shaken up. Usually he was able to contain himself, but lately his emotions just seemed to be all messed up. He was having a hard time controlling them. He did feel bad about avoiding everyone, well except Marcus. After all he pretty much always found a way to get him to hang out with him. Not that Ray hated hanging out with him, it was nice. It often times felt like he could relax and forget about his problems for a while. However, that didn't mean he forgot about them completely, if only it was that easy! He sighed, sinking his head to his knees again "why can't I just feel nothing, it would be so much better..." he muttered, depressed. His eyes tiredly moved towards his pokegear to see the time. Classes were about to start, so he should get going soon. He could linger a bit longer though. Just as his eyes were about to move away from the pokegear, he noticed a little message icon on his pokegear. He had seen the text Koru had sent him, but he wasn't necessarily good with technology so he didn't really know how to respond to her message.

He did feel guilty, like really guilty for not replying to her. He groaned softly again, dreading classes even more. Did he really have to go? Yes, he had missed too many classes already as it was. He tossed his pokegear back into his back, before looking up. That's when he froze. He had heard a voice earlier, but he didn't realize how close it was. To make matters worse he knew that voice, it was Koru's. He bit the bottom of his lip and shrank back a bit. Maybe she wouldn't see him? Yeah, she probably didn't even know he was here anyways. He at least hoped she didn't notice, after all Ray wasn't sure he was ready to talk yet. He didn't know what to say to her, things had gotten really awkward between the two after all. Ray felt even worse because Koru had stated that she had missed him. When he first read it he blushed embarrassed, but then he wondered if Koru would be better off not bothering with him. At least then she wouldn't get hurt and cry. After all Koru looked better smiling rather than crying. He shivered a bit at the memory of that time after the cafe. He didn't want Koru experiencing anything like that again because of him.

It was then that he noticed the Koru had left to go to class, and luckily hadn't seen him. He let out a breath or relief. He still felt guilty for wishing she hadn't seen him though, did that make him a bad person? Probably. He sighed again, before getting up after he knew Koru was far enough away "might as well... get to class" he whispered softly, before trudging forward and towards his morning class.

*Exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor Class, History of the World & Pokemon Class II ▪Pokeballs: Greatball x1
▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: Rare Candy x10 II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck Leer Fury Attack ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image
Prairiefox

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:12 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 16th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 17th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 29th October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Pathways (sitting on one of the benchs)  
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : No one
                                                With his arms folded in front of him with his brand new designer jacket draped over them, Silvano silently headed down the stone pathways that adorned the campus. He didn't exactly have a destination in mind, but had decided to seek out the same bench he had sat on during his first day at Ordell. He didn't know why but he found himself drawn to it for some reason. Perhaps it was just the familiarity of it? He wasn't sure, but he enjoyed the idea of sitting someplace where he could sit and idly watch the other students as they went by. Ordell was a huge place and it had so many first years -- so many faces he didn't recognize. It wasn't like home at all, where he couldn't go anywhere within Olivine without someone knowing who he was. It felt strange... being on common grounds with so many ordinarily people.

Nearing the bench he was searching for, Silvano took off his bag and placed it on the edge of the bench before sitting down. Since it was so early in the morning, it was quiet, with very few students passing by, which was favorable. There also seemed to be a bit of breeze which felt nice. Turning his attention to the jacket he was still carrying around with him, he idly noted that it was perfect for the October temperatures, despite really not being to fond of the jacket the looked somewhat similar to his old one. To him, it just wasn't the same. He didn't know why his mother didn't send him one that was the exact same make as his last, so he found himself reluctant to wear it. Sighing to himself, Silvano threw the jacket over the top of the bench, letting it rest there as he collected his thoughts. He had also being trying to work with his Zubat a little more since the soothe bell appeared to be helping the pokemon to obey him, but still, it was leaving him stressed out. He dreaded the idea of going to battle class and having to call upon the weak pokemon in front of his peers. It was such a useless creature, he didn't proud owning it at all. Why couldn't his sister of given him a much nicer creature? Did she intentionally hand him a pokemon that sucked? Silvano bit down hard on his lip as he hung his head, feeling irritated by the new thoughts in his head. If he had only known a little more about pokemon, he never would have accepted the Zubat his sister had bestowed upon him. That thing was embarrassing, especially after losing against Maria's Lillipup in front of hundreds of students within the Lamia stadium. Letting out a subtle groan, Silvano pressed a palm against the side of his face, lacing his fingers into fallen strands of hair.

[[Exit to Pathways]]

"私の野望...?
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                      ✗ MOOD : Supercilious & irritated 
                                                      ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                      ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : Ordell male uniform (Salamence colours)   

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : ...     

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image  User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Held Item: User Image
                                                            Level: 22
                                                            Nature: Adamant
                                                            Ability: Inner Focus
                                                            Held Item: None
                                                            Experience: 125/1000
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Confuse Ray
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Air Cutter

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :
                                                            User Image x2
                                                            User Image x3
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

User Image x1
                                                            User Image x0

User Image x1
                                                          User Image x1
                                                          User Image x0
                                                          ↦ Prize Ticket x 13

► TEXTS

Iris: Hey guys' lets grab some food before the tourney begins. Chat before we're battling each other owo. Text me when you guys are done so we can meet up and definitely. Good Luck everyone.

Silvano: User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:57 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The festival and dance ended and like a blur Iris woke up to be almost the end of October. Needless to say, it had been an interesting month after the tournament ended and she was named the winner. It had it highs and lows. Once she told her parents about her win and even sent in some pictures that the orangizers took of her, she could hear their excitement ringing into her ears and bones as they yelled at her and then proceeded to ask her about her time at the school. She gave then as much as she could.

Not to mention, her name became pretty known after that. The girl who became a champ in Lamia. More people saying hi to her or talking to her. She could feel herself holding her head up higher and higher.

Naturally with the good came the bad and her name also came up in not so pleasant talk either. A little due to the tournament and then how she was wearing Silvano's jacket whenever she could and the weather permitted it. Aside from being a gift from a friend, it seemed like cherries, one of her favorite fruits, and the sleeves were long on her arms so it fun to play around with them and tie around her waist.

Thankfully, such talk basically went in one ear and out the other as she had more pressing matters weighing on her.

She still hadn't spoken to Marco since their battle against each other. It seemed like they were back to square one... or maybe some steps behind that line . Just when she thought they were friends finally....

Bebe looked at her trainer as Iris was in thought again... She knew that face and knew that it would lead to bad thoughts. She needed a distraction. Looking around, Bebe found one in the form of the former owner of Iris' new jacket. All it took was Bebe turning the girl's head and Iris' mood lightened up. A little giggle and like a ninja, Iris was making her stealthy approach towards Silvano...

She crept up behind him before she covered his eyes. "Guess who?" she said with a another giggle.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 14
    Moves: Water Pulse| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -4 Rare Candies

Company: Silvano
Mood: content
Attire: school uniform and jacket
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Pathways  
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris

As Silvano continued to stare off blankly, he wasn't really thinking about the fact that more and more students were beginning to walk down the paths as time for class to start drew closer. If he had been paying attention, he would have heard the mixture of whispers from the student musing about Iris' Lamia tournament win and the fact that she was somehow connected to the kid that kicked his pokemon. It was quite strange that her reputation, albeit becoming well known at the school, was still quite mixed among their peers. Silvano would come to eventually wonder why, but for now, he was still stewing over what he was going to do with such a weak pokemon.

Giving his bag a sidelong glance, he realized that he still had two empty pokeballs in his possession, which meant he could caught a better pokemon that could replace his zubat. But what exactly was a better pokemon? Silvano hardly knew anything about them and wasn't sure what exactly to look for in the creatures. For a moment, he paused to recollect the pokemon he had seen the others use in the tournament. A majority of them were fire-types. Did that mean fire-types were the superior pokemon? But then, Iris had won the tournament with a water-type that was also a type of bird. Did that mean he should search for some kind of bird or water pokemon? Perhaps that was the key to Iris' success? But then, where did Iris get find Ling? Would he still be able to find one like hers? It was probably useless to try.

Coming to this new conclusion, Silvano debated about getting up from the bench and headed off campus to search for a pokemon to replace his Zubat with. However, just as he had began to lean forward to stand up, two hands had shot out from behind him, covering his eyes. Silvano froze, unsure of who was behind him until he head Iris' all-to familiar voice. "Iris!" He gasped, at her giggle before removing her hands from his face and standing up to face her. "What are you doing here? I didn't think you'd be up this early." He told his friend, legitimately surprised to see her. Honestly, he could use a distraction as well and thus seeing his green haired friend standing there was already helping. A thin smile quickly spread across his otherwise deadpan features. He had noticed that she had a long black jacket tied around her waist, and not just any jacket. It was the same one he gave her at the end of the festival. "I didn't think you were going to keep that old jacket. It's a little ruined." Silvano told her, sounding slightly dismayed at the last bit. "You don't have to hang onto -- it wouldn't hurt my feelings if you decide to get rid of it." He he then told her solemnly before adding, "But... seeing you with it... It really makes me happy." He didn't really want his last set of words to sound kinda on the mushy side, but he wasn't sure what else to say that could get how he felt across. Iris was his friend and he enjoyed giving her things just as much as seeing her appreciate them.

"私の野望...?
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                      ✗ MOOD : Overjoyed 
                                                      ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                      ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : Ordell male uniform (Salamence colours)   

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : ...     

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image  User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Held Item: User Image
                                                            Level: 22
                                                            Nature: Adamant
                                                            Ability: Inner Focus
                                                            Held Item: None
                                                            Experience: 125/1000
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Confuse Ray
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Air Cutter

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :
                                                            User Image x2
                                                            User Image x3
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

User Image x1
                                                            User Image x0

User Image x1
                                                          User Image x1
                                                          User Image x0
                                                          ↦ Prize Ticket x 13

► TEXTS

Iris: Hey guys' lets grab some food before the tourney begins. Chat before we're battling each other owo. Text me when you guys are done so we can meet up and definitely. Good Luck everyone.

Silvano: User Image

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces