Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:23 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
❤Location:Courtyard ✖Attire: Casual ➸Friends or Foes:A girl? ♂Word Count: 650
Pokemon:
Honedge♂ Lvl: 5 Nature: Impish Ability: No Guard Move: Sword Dance, Tackle, Fury Cutter
OOC: heart

The feeling of one hand intertwined with his in grasp told the boy that the person was someone of his age. Soft and small like what most the kids should have except for certain Chinese girl whose hands were as rough—or more—as some boys and a few girls. Undoubtedly this pair wasn’t belonged to his friend. Not that he had expected her to notice the accident anyway. Then the pull came and he could tell right away that the strength exerted to it wasn’t enough. His body hardly budged from its position on the ground. Either they weren’t trying hard or that was all they got at the moment with empty stomach. Hayato tried to help from his side but his legs wouldn’t listen to his command as they failed to hold up. The struggling from both sides went on for some time, seemingly showing no progress until another one stepped in and launched out vines which went wrapping around his waist and their joined hands.

Surprised, Hayato looked up. Right there before his eyes was a girl in gym clothes looking determined to the task, but what really got him blinking in mild disbelief was her hair. To be precise, the color of her hair. With one strong upward tug, Hayato staggered forward onto his feet, almost falling over the girl, swaying slightly as she and her little flower pokemon held him up and walked him over to a bench. Once succeeded, they simply sat down and panted—or, in the boy’s case, slumped down and threw head back with closed eyes. No more. Never will he run like that again. The boy was so exhausted as well as irritated at the turn of event that his guard went down and the little devil living at the far back of his mind took over for a brief moment. Coincidentally, the girl at his side asked, “I take it... you don't run often do ya....” No reply. “I'm Iris... Are you a new student here? We've been so many of them recently... I'm guessing this is your first time here? Oh yea... This--"

“How’d you guess? I clearly didn’t cover in sweats or look disheveled with my hair or wears a civilian outfit or collide into a girl who thought that dyeing her hair green is the best decision. Fantastic.”

When the dam breaks, one can hardly stop the flow until it finished spilling all over. What was left behind was a mess that one needs to clean up. And Hayato realized that right after it ended. His whole body went stiff and he face-palmed himself for being an idiot to have made a sarcastic reply to who had been kind to help him. Now, she probably was glaring daggers at him and readied her hand to make a hurtful slap. Not the worst scenario but still not good. He wouldn’t like that to happen simply because he didn’t want any rumor about him to be made and go around the school. He wanted his life here to be peaceful, thank you very much.

Taking a deep breath, Hayato faced her. “Hey, wait. Listen. The thing I said just now…was a mistake. It was inappropriate and I’m sorry. ” His tone was polite, sincere, and honest and so different from the one before which was deeply sarcastic and slightly venomous. “Truly sorry. My day has been bad and for a moment I kind of forgot where and whom I am with.” To clarify, usually he acted like that only within his Chinese friend’s presence…and that was because she was always the cause of his ‘weird’ behavior. “Can we start over? You said your name’s Iris. I’m Hayato. Harukaze Hayato. Most call me by my last name so feel free to do so…if you may.” At the end, he offered her a hand for a handshake. Peaceful gesture.

ησвσ∂у кησωѕ ωнσ ι яєαℓℓу αм
мαувє тнєу נυѕт ∂ση'т gινє α ∂αмη
вυт ιƒ ι єνєя ηєє∂ ѕσмєσηє тσ ¢σмє αℓσηg
ι кησω уσυ ωσυℓ∂ ƒσℓℓσω мє, αη∂ кєєρ мє ѕтяσηg

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:12 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Apparently the boy did hear her. Immediately she was back taken by his response to her. It was sarcastic and very rude as he talked about her hair. Her face showed how she took the words as they cut into her. At first her eyes were shocked before they went dim as she seem to go withdrawn before she looked back at him and gave a weak smile. "You're not the first to think my hair is dyed. It actually natural. My mother and oldest brother have this color too." Her voice was timid as her hands touched her hair. When when she spoke, she decided to look away from him. "And since this school is pretty big... I'm sure I haven't seen all the students.. I just thought you were either new... from the clothes or just on break...."

Her head was down when she finished talking. Surely at this point she had bothered someone else. Maybe it was her time to leave. Bebe and Ling looked their trainer before they glared at the boy. Ling had started to not like the look on Iris' face when she was sad or distraught. Especially after seeing it directed at the Ducklett herself. Meanwhile Bebe flew up and looked the boy and she tried to look him in the eyes. "I'll take my leave then..." she started to say before he asked her to wait and listen.

Iris' eyes widen a little when he said that his words were a mistake and apologized about them. This time his words were polite and sincere which was a big difference from moments earlier. Iris was almost up from her seat when she decided to sit back down and listen to him as he explained that due to his bad day he said the wrong things and asked to start over. She looked at him as he said his name and extended his hand to her. Iris looked at the hand before looked back at him.

"Before we start over.." she said as she turned to directly face him. "Let me say this.Having a bad day doesn't excuse you for acting like a jerk to people. If I wanted someone to pull me... I can do that job just fine...But since you did apologize and we are starting over...."

She took his hand and shook it. The grins she had on her face was brighter than the smile she had previously. "It's nice to meet you right now, Hayato."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 9
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: gym clothes
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Xiatian Li

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:25 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Pokemon:
Honedge♂ Lvl: 5 Nature: Impish Ability: No Guard Move: Sword Dance, Tackle, Fury Cutter
OOC: heart

Hayato watched her. He didn’t look away or let any expression of feelings through body, gesture, and tone from her escaped his observant eyes. He had offended her; that was obvious and the part which he had insulted her hair hurts her the most. The girl forced herself to smile at him and spoke in timid tone. She was feeling conscious of her appearance, especially her hair, and judged by her words it seemed she hadn’t really been receiving much praise for them. His words probably reminded her of bad experiences. Well, way to go Hayato. You just ‘kicked a puppy’. Not that he was concerned of her opinion of him. It was more of her crying or making a scene in public or holding a grudge against him and taking revenge later which would make his life in the school like a hell on earth. Though, he had to admit that seeing a forced smile on any girl’s face left a bad taste in his mouth and he didn’t know why. Perhaps certain someone had too much influence on him.

Had he been any other boys of different last name, he would be cowering at the look on the flower pokemon as she flew up to his eye level. Not to mention the glare that was directed to his way by the duck-like pokemon. Their attempt on intimidation was praiseworthy; however it didn’t work on him. He was Harukaze, sharing the same last name with the most fearsome woman in Hoenn (in his opinion). He did get the message though and even without them telling him what to do, he had already planned his next move. His mind had returned to its state of normalcy, so that ensured no ‘little devil’ returning anytime soon.

Once he was done saying his apology, he patiently waited for her response. At first there was only silence as those brown orbs drifted back and forth from his extended hand to him before she spoke, “Before we start over.." Hayato remained still watching her as she turned to directly face him. Her voice gave no hint to her current emotion until… . "Let me say this. Having a bad day doesn't excuse you for acting like a jerk to people. If I wanted someone to pull me... I can do that job just fine...” At this part, a question formed inside his head and he locked the information away for later analysis—if he ever had time to spare. “But since you did apologize and we are starting over...." Finally she took his hand and shook it, grinning wide and bright like an innocent happy child she was. "It's nice to meet you right now, Hayato." Wait, what? Really? First name basis?

“…it’s Harukaze, miss. My family name. I would appreciate if you could address me by that name. And if you don’t mind, may I know yours too?” Hayato gave her a small polite smile as he pulled his hand back. The only one who had ever called him by Hayato was his mother and a few people back at Lavaridge Town but none was kids of his age. Even with his Chinese friend, he strictly told her to properly call him ‘Harukaze’ which ended up shorten to ‘Haru’. Every time he thought back to that first meeting, he couldn’t help but wonder if she did it to piss him off or she really was clueless to his dislike to the nickname. Anyway, basically he wasn’t planning to make a special exception for anyone. “And one last request,” his eyes briefly drifted over to the two pokemon, “would you please tell your pokemon to stop glaring at me? Their protective nature toward you is impressive but their glare hardly affects me so better reserve their energy for something else worthwhile.” A friendly suggestion if one would take it the way it is. Hayato combed his hair back to look presentable in the eyes even if it didn’t help much and then looked at her as he said, “I agree with you concerning my reason for my action. It doesn’t give me the right to act the way I did and I’m not fond of pulling people down, but atleast it exists to say that nothing happens without a cause and every cause has its effect. You got me?”

He paused for a moment before continuing, “I’m simply stating the fact if you’re wondering. This isn’t my first time here and I’m not exactly a new student. In fact, we both are the first set of students to enroll into the academy this year and I was there at the opening ceremony and…also your classmate in the History class.” He added that like an afterthought. “After the first week of classes, I and a few more students were sent back home due to a disease we got infected and the teachers have to prevent it from spreading to others. Have you ever heard of chickenpox and know what it means?” If her answer was yes, this conversation might take a while to end, but he atleast had to clear the misunderstanding and answer her properly.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:53 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris lifted her right brow when Hayato decided to correct her in that he wanted to be called by his last name Harukaze instead of his first name before asking for her family name. She shrugged since that was like Silvano since his first name was Antonio yet it was Silvano or Tony as Niara called him. "I could shorten it to Haya or Haru. Actually I like Haya, It sounds like the sound you make in martial arts class and practicing. That's sounds really cool...But if you insist Harukaze it is." Iris got back her hand as she answered his first question. "My surname is Haruno. So it's Haruno Iris."

Iris blinked at the last request and turned her eyes to where Harukaze's went. She gasped an 'oh' as she saw her pokemon giving the boy the stink eye. "Bebe, Ling. Calm down now.... I'm actually surprised that Ling didn't hit you with a water gun move..." The pokemon went back to normal as they crowded around Iris with Bebe resting in Iris' hair and Ling at the girl's feet. As they relaxed, Harukaze spoke more after trying to fix his hair. Iris didn't know why but he decide to speak about how something doesn't happen without a cause and with every cause there is an effect. Iris just looked at her pokemon and then lifted her brow again.

Luckily for her, Harukaze decided to speak about how he wasn't a new student. Rather a returning student that was in a class with her but had to be sent home with other students due to a sickness. When he asked her if she knew about chickenpox, she nodded her head as it clicked.

"Oh so you were out with the chickenpox."
Iris said. "Awww that much have sucked. My brother had then once. He looked like a spinda with all those spots and then he had to take a lot of baths so he won't scratch at his spots."

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Xiatian Li

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:06 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Pokemon:
OOC:____

‘Seriously? Haven’t you grown out of eight year old’s thought process?’ Judged by the nicknames she suggested, apparently not. Hayato sweat-dropped as he listened to her suggestion. What sounded ‘cool’ to her couldn’t be the same for him. He really wouldn’t want to imagine the sight of her calling him with those names, let alone allowing it to become reality! Those nicknames sounded too girly! He maintained a polite smile and waited for her to finish so he could ‘kindly’ refuse her; though it never came. Despite not understanding why the use of last name, Iris respected his wishes as well as told him her last name which he was thankful for. “Haruno-san.” He repeated with an emphasis to a part of the name after giving a nod. “It seems there is atleast one slight similarity that we share. I didn’t expect you to be Japanese. Your first name suggested otherwise.” Though it wasn’t his first time to see the mix of two different words of two different languages.

As soon as she gave them a command, they calmed down and went on crowding around her being like little kids protecting their beloved ‘mother’. Hayato found the names she had given to them very silly. She would earn some points for originality but creativity? Nah. When she told him that he was lucky that her ducklett didn’t use ‘Water Gun’ on him, Hayato simply shrugged. It wouldn’t be his first time to have gotten attacked by pokemon. If anything, he would be ready to dodge as best as he can if it came to that.

Seeing the look she sent to his way after listening to him sharing his thought, the boy realized that he had said too much, that this girl wouldn’t understand just like any other kids he had encountered. Thus he changed the topic to something else which was the details of his absence at the academy. Hopefully it would bring forth positive responses and make the conversation between them more tolerable. Not that he was annoyed with the way thing are going. It was just that nothing useful had come out of this and by ‘useful’ he meant any new information he could be using for something like a research or surviving within the campus, such as who he had to avoid at all cost or a location with weird rumor going on.

This time, Iris understood what he told her and didn’t require him to explain what the chickenpox was. She even shared him the story of her brother who had happened to get the said disease and compared the itchy rashes to Spinda’s spot pattern which made the corner of his lips lift up slightly. “A Spinda you said. Well, I guess that is another way to look at them. You’re lucky that it didn’t spread to you then but that also means you’re still prone to get one someday in the future.” At that point, he stopped. He didn’t know how he will continue, or rather what to say to not sound like that he cared when in reality he didn’t. People in general would usually continue with ‘so be careful okay?’ or something along the line. But Iris…was just a classmate. There was nothing special to it as far as he could see. Next year they probably wouldn’t be in the same class anymore.

Silence then settled down between the two as Hayato, who was out of topics to ask at the moment, went observing the green-haired girl’s pokemon instead. He had never seen those species in Hoenn before. He however had met a psyduck and that little yellow duck looked as idiotic as the blue one at the girl’s feet. No offense. Just stating the obvious. “So between the two pokemon you have with you, which is your first?” After some time, a familiar alarm of SMS went off but it wasn’t coming from him. “I think that’s yours.”

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:34 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris gave a pout when Hayato called her 'Haruno-san'. It made her sound way too old for her liking. Sure it was fine for her mother or father even her brother but she's eleven. "Just..call me Iris." Iris responded as a tone that was trying to sound nice but still show didn't like formal her name was said for their age group. Iris tilted her head when Hayato said that they shared a similarity. She was about to ask what it was when he said that he didn't expect her to Japanese with her first name the way it was. She didn't answer him when he said that. Rather she looked away and at her pokemon until the two talked about the chickenpox. The girl shivered at the thought of getting the illness and immediately shook her head.

"I don't want it." she said as if she had a choice in the matter when or if she got the disease. I don't want my parents taking off to take care of me... I don't want my little brother getting sick and it will be all my fault." her tone her was worrisome and Bebe tried to get the girl to relax. Thankfully Bebe got Iris to relax before it got worse for the girl. Iris gave out a sigh just as Hayato asked about her pokemon.

Iris gave a little smile and gestured to the little flower pokemon. "Bebe is my first pokemon Harukaze." Iris replied as Bebe flew around a little. "Bebe is a Flabebe pokemon. It's a fairy type that's found in the Kalos region." Iris was going to talk more about her pokemon when she received test message as a little cute ping went off.

"That is me...but who's..." Iris asked herself and open air as she went into her bag and pulled out the PokeGear. Iris was surprised to see the name 'Niara Aeroth' pop up. Iris gulped as she opened the message.

Immediately after reading the message. A great wave of relief watched over her face and body.It was even visible to Hayato as the girl also bounced out of her seat. She was bouncy as she type her message. The first part was right as she agreed to meet them. She asked where they were going before she finally asked where they were going and where she could meet up with the two of them. Iris turned to look at Hayato.

"Hey Harukaze."
Iris asked meekly. "My friends are going to look for pokemon. Do you wanna joy in with us?"

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Xiatian Li
Lady Niara
Histukei

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:55 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Pokemon:
OOC:____

The constant change in the girl’s emotions really, really made him want to stand up and walk away from there, putting an end to their conversation. It was like watching a rollercoaster running on an unstable track as it went up and down and repeated the cycle over and over. That sounded exaggerated and most people would just say, “nah she’s not that bad.’ But no, he wouldn’t be fooled. The obvious hint to her problem was her earlier speech that talked about how she didn’t want a disease and cause her parents and little brother troubles and how it would be all her fault. Oh come on! None of that had happened and the possibility of them happening in the future was just fifty-fifty. But as you can see, she already went blaming herself. And here he was trying to strike a casual conversation when he could’ve simply just said nothing after apologizing. To sum it all up, Hayato felt uncomfortable in her presence. But he remained composed on the outside as ‘Bebe’ went comforting the girl. Then once again he took the opportunity to change the topic to something else which was about her pokemon.

He—finally—learned something useful. This ‘Bebe’ was a fairy pokemon and her name stemmed from her scientific name Flabebe. Additionally its origin was in the region known as Kalos which he had never been there before. What was this fairy type? This was the first time he heard it being mentioned and it sounded girly. Like why named it fairy? He wished to know more about this type of pokemon but the conversation was interrupted by a message from the girl’s pokeGear. As Iris looked down at her gear, Hayato curiously watched her getting nervous over something and then, with a look of great relief, happily bouncing out of her seat and on her feet as if she had just received a wonderful gift. Well, good for her. Whatever that was. One good thing out of it for him was he didn’t have to hear another self-blaming speech.

Once she was done texting back to whoever the sender was, she turned to look at him and asked, “Hey Harukaze. My friends are going to look for pokemon. Do you wanna join with us?

“Yes, I would love to. Please inform them that you’re bringing another student with you too.”
Hayato calmly stood up and straightened his shirt, not commenting on the girl’s tone. And, even not questioning his own decision. His answer probably wasn’t what you (readers) expected it to be, seeing that his opinion towards her was clear from the paragraphs above. So why did he agree to it? Well that was for him only to know...and for others to find out later. Smiling politely, he turned and looked at her. "Lead the way, Haruno-chan." Hey, atleast the new honorific made her sound younger than the old one.

This girl had a problem. A very serious problem that he couldn’t figure out what it was yet. Not that he was trying. The girl was like an open book with no cover and as much as he likes reading, this was one book that he would gladly leave alone on the shelf and let the dust collect. Think whatever you want but he wouldn’t feel bad for thinking that way. In fact, he didn’t intend to be a ‘good friend’ to anyone.

[[Exit after Iris]]

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 19th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:48 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Courtyard Company Amirah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After her exit from the Charizard Dorms, which to her extreme pleasure had been delayed by a few students still raving about her victory from yesterday, Faye made her way to the Cafeteria. While the food that they served was still of a despising quality, hunger drove her onwards. As she passed through the mostly empty Courtyard of the Academy. Faye remembered as she walked that she'd wanted to call her parents and tell them about her battle. And now seemed as good a time as any. Pausing on a bench, Faye took out her Pokegear and dialed in the familiar number for her home. The ringing tone was answered promptly on the second ring and the familiar voice of the mansion's Butler Horace answered in his professional and monotonous voice, "Rhoades Estate....how may I assist you today?"

Faye answered in her haughty and prime tone, "Good morning Horace, its me. Is my Mother and Father home yet? I'd like to speak to them." Surly her parents must be home by now. Their trip to the Unova Region couldn't have taken that long. Horace answered immediately, his tone changing to a much more polite version, tinged with respect and a bit of fear, "A pleasure to hear from you Young Miss. I'm afraid that Mistress Rhoades had left the residences for a meeting with the Olivine Community Board, but Master Rhoades is indeed present. Would you like from me to direct your call to his office, Young Miss?" Faye smiled at hearing that her Father was at home, eager to tell him about what had happened thus far at the Academy, "Yes Horace, that would be acceptable." Horace asked Faye to hold the line for a short time and soon a new ring came across her Pokegear.

A deeper, masculine voice brimming with confidence, power and annoyance which made Faye both smile and silently quiver, "Dominic Rhoades. Who is this and how did you get this number?" Faye giggled despite herself at her Father's somewhat puzzled, yet gruff question and answered airily, "Hi Daddy. Its me, how are you? I wanted to call and tell you how I'm doing. Guess what Daddy? I got challenge to a battle and..." Her happy story was ended abruptly at her Father's interruption, "Faye? I hadn't expected to hear from you. Listen Dear, I have a meeting to get to soon, so I'll have to call you back alright. Glad the new school is working. Talk to you later." "Bu-but Daddy...I wanted to tell...." Her attempts to talk to her Father were ended as a loud CLICK sounded through the phone and a dial tone sounded through the line. Faye looked at her Pokegear in stunned shock, as though she suddenly expected to her Father's voice to come out of the device once more.

Staring at her Pokegear, Faye slowly closed the device, mind slowly catching up with what had just happened. Pain coursed through her chest as her heart felt like it was being squeezed by a vice. Moisture gathered in her eyes and she sniffed slightly. He didn't care. He hadn't even let her tell him about one of the best moments she'd had at school, how she'd triumphed over a rival like he'd done so many times to other businessmen that had threatened him. He hadn't even let her finish speaking before he'd cut the line and left her hanging. She....what could she possible do to make him see her, what to spend time with her....just...anything.

Tears coursed down her cheeks as Faye let the Pokegear slip from her hand and bounce on the hard concrete ground. She wrapped her arms around her middle, feeling sick to her stomach and the lonely yawning pit on emptiness threatening to consume her. Faye shook so hard she thought her teeth might rattle out of her mouth. But she breathed through her nose, sniffling hard and fighting back the urge to break down into violent sobs. It wasn't fair....what had she done to deserve parents that show so little interest in her. All she wanted was some acknowledgment, some small sign that she meant SOMTHING to them. Was that really too much to ask? She didn't want much. Just a soft smile, or a congratulation....something. At her feet, Amirah chirped in confusion. Sniffing back her runny nose and swiping fingers through her eyes, Faye straightened from her folded position. Nothing had changed...and that hurt more than she wanted to deal with right now. So Faye went back to what she knew....getting attention from crowds and making a scene. There were probably some people in the Cafeteria she knew, maybe hanging out with some of her friends would take her mind off her parents lack of love.

[Exit to Cafeteria]

User Image
Attire Weekend Wear
Mood Relaxed/Stunned/Agonising/Lonely/Repressive
Word Count 792
O.O.C --
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 7 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 15th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:06 am

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Indeed it was warmer, but in Nirav's eyes, this might as well have been the middle of winter. He shivered a little, but at least he could have a peaceful lunch, right? Nirav sat down on a bench, putting his food to one side and his bag on the floor in front of him. The very first thing he did was search for Raja's pokeball. His pokemon was at least going to join him. "Come on out." Raja appeared on the ground in a flash of light and a smile on his face. "Good job in class today." His pokemon smiled and mewed at the compliment before jumping up to start eating. His fur was free of any and all ice, it seemed. More than that, Raja seemed a lot more energetic as well. Maybe they'd go out and look for pokemon tonight, given Raja's little energy boost.

Where to go though? Honestly, Nirav didn't know much about the woods areas, but he figured that was a better place to look than any other. He began to eat his sandwich, sipping on some juice as Raja ate his pokefood calmly. Eventually, the boy pulled out his book, though looked at his Eevee before setting to read. "We should probably figure out what you're going to evolve into sometime... Shouldn't we?" It was something they had to eventually think about. But for now, it was time to eat.

User Image // User Image (x1)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:59 am
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Pathway
I'm with➸ A Boy, My Team, and an Eevee

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The three had entered the courtyard, a more open-like space that Ponyta may enjoy with. Its hooves climped and clomped on the hard floor. The new addition looked around at its surroundings, often sniffing or tasting the air. ’The new environment must be completely different than what he is used to.’ Ponyta would often wander off to the vegetation to sniff at it or just give it a long look. Chespin was clamped on to the girl’s shoulders while keeping an eye on their surrounding. It felt a bit bored that it couldn’t entice any of its mischievous behavior so, that would soon change.
The Ponyta raised its nose to the air once more and looked off to where a young boy and his Eevee were currently present. The creature eyed the human food within the males hands. It climp clomped over to the boy and stared at the sandwich it had in its hand. It puffed out air out of its nostrils, as if to signal that it wanted a bite out of its human food. At the moment, Nina was distracted by some bird-like Pokemon. Chespin watched the Ponyta with a small grin on its face. Using its vines, the grass-type forced her head to look on over to where her Ponyta was.
”Whats the ma-“ Her gaze was soon fixed to see that her Ponyta looked as if it may be intruding on someone else’s lunch.
”OH! Ponyta you can’t,” Alana made her way over to the boy but Chespin knew that something fun would happen.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous

User Imagex2

.....Who are you?!?

DJ Double B

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumerelle

Duck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:07 pm
User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Riko Okumura ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Cafeteria ❥ Courtyard
♥ With: Nirav and Alana + Their pokemon and Snivy
♥ Mood: Tired and Peaceful
♥ OOC: X
♥ Word Count: 293
♥ Wearing: School Uniform with black and green bows in her hair

Riko and Snivy exited the Cafeteria and went to the Courtyard. Riko smiled in the sunlight, the wind slowly blowing her hair. This place was stunning. She loved being outdoors, so it was no surprise. Snivy seemed to enjoy it as well. The trees were young and healthy, and the tiles seemed brand-new. Riko yawned, and realized that she was pretty tired. Snivy seemed to be as well. Riko plopped onto a bench in the shade of a tree, and placed her bag next to her. She sat down and placed Snivy on the bench gently. Snivy closed her eyes and fell asleep within seconds. Riko smiled and dug through her bag gently, pulling out her manga on the mage. She smiled as some Pokemon passed by her that were living in the Courtyard as she flipped open the manga and began reading. Riko heard a noise and her ears perked up but when she listened again there was silence. Riko shrugged and then continued reading. She heard the noise again though. The noise seemed to be getting louder and louder. She set down her manga and looked around. She heard some commotion in the distance and stood up, peering through the sunlight. She saw Nirav with his Eevee, and a girl with brown hair who she didn't recognize. The girl had a Chespin and Ponyta. The Ponyta looked as if it was about to do something and the girl seemed to look worried. Riko placed the manga in her bag and swung the bag over her shoulder. Snivy woke up, realizing something was happening. Riko gestured over to the scene and Snivy stood up and hopped on Riko's other shoulder. They then raced to the spot where trouble was going to happen.

❣ Pokemon ❣

♥ Snivy

Level: 7
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow
Experience: 0/1000

Move Set:

►Tackle
    ►Leer
    ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
    ♥ 1x User Image
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    ♥ 3x User Image

User Image

Hope the kind

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:34 pm

Blue: #273BE2
    Black: #40404F
    Gold: #D4AF37
    Star Yellow: #FFE303
    Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
    Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
    We've come so far.
    Even if we don't know where we are,
    It's gotta be somewhere great!

User Image

User Image
    Nirav Goto
    Charizard House

The courtyard was calm and it gave Nirav some time to think about Ordell. It wasn't anything at all like home. No family run stores nearby, only large businesses and cold people running them. Sharing a bedroom with total strangers instead of his brothers. He was becoming used to now seeing his dad so often, but now it was his entire family. Nirav sighed a little bit, gently stroking Raja. It was more to comfort himself than the pokemon. In the distance, he could hear the clip-clop of hooves. But for now, Nirav disregarded it. Before he could take another bite out of his sandwich, a ponyta stood in front of him, eyeing the sandwich he was about to take a bite out of!

"Oh, hi there."
                                  Nirav was a lot calmer around pokemon than people. To him, they were a lot nicer. He looked down to his sandwich, then back at the ponyta. It reminded him a little bit of his brothers. They always shared food. "You want some?" He ripped a piece off the sandwich, carefully holding it out to the animal. He didn't see any harm in a little people food. His mother did it all the time with her pokemon. Two girls began to rush over. One of them was Riko from Battle class. The other... Well, Nirav honestly didn't recognize her. Last he remembered, Riko didn't have a ponyta. Maybe it was the other girl's? He retracted his hand with the piece of food a little bit, setting his sandwich on his tray. "Oh, I, uh... I thought I could... Err... Sorry..." How was he supposed to know the ponyta wasn't wild? Or allowed to eat sandwiches? Also why were they rushing over? He didn't really feel in danger... But was he? Raja perked up, also horrendously confused by the whole situation.

So much for a quiet lunch.

User Image // User Image (x1)

But I can't wait
    For more of this to come my way.
    'Cause you take what you get,
    And you try not to think!

Hope the kind

KawaiiBunny_56

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:59 pm
    User Image
    ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
    User Image
    My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
    ❖♀ Kid❖
    ❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
    Location➸ Courtyard
    I'm with➸ An unknown boy girl AND Pokemon

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
    O.O.C➸

”P-ponyta,” Alana laid a hand upon the body of the creature who stood fixed by the sandwich. It was going to nibble on the small piece of human food when it was suddenly retracted from its reach and set to the side. Ponyta huffed through it nose while its mouth reached for the food.
    ”You really shouldn’t be eating other people’s food.” Alana pleaded with her Pokemon as it began to nibble the torn off piece. Her gaze went to the young boy who seemed to find it difficult to speak. It reminded of her and found some comfort in that.
    I-I’m terribly sorry.” She gave a small bow to the boy in front of her, her ears turning red from embarrassment. Chespin giggled at her struggle and was finally happy to see some more entertainment for the day.
    I’ve yet to….teach Ponyta about manners…I’m terribly sorry about this.” She gave another bow.
    I….I hope he hasn’t ruined your lunch.” Alana tried keeping her face hidden as she repeatedly bowed to the boy. Chespin turned around to see another small human girl and its partner rushing on over here. This situation was certainly going to become far more entertaining.

【 PKM N 】

User Image
    User Image
    Pokemon:Chespin
    User Image
    Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
    User Image
    Personality: Impish
    Moves:Spike▹
    Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
    Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
    Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
    User Image
    Pokemon: Ponyta
    Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
    User Image
    Personality: Hasty
    Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
    ▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
    ▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

User Image
    Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

User Image
    Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items