Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☼ ╰☆╮ ☽ User Image ☾ ╰ ☆╮ ☼

"I was Arthur's tutor. I didn't teach him magic ..."
"I taught him ethics and morals. which is much more difficult, believe me."

"But i knew he felt i was more of a father to him, and deep down i felt the same way. ....
And in the end, my heart shattered when i saw him for the last time."

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm
Lord Death

"Uh oh, but it might be a chance Mavis will distract that demon," he stated, and heard Soris as he look at him. He take that an offence, but he didn't mean it, "Totally understand," he respond happily, however he heard Mavis spoken out, "I will take you to Avalon, that's where my real body is. My biological father kept mine in Fairy Heart after he found out about my curse, however you and I shall fight to death for possession of my body," she said to Obra very strict as she lied as she open a portal to Avalon and walk through and the demon follow her, knowing Makarov knew the true location of Fairy Heart. Death look at Mavis like she's nuts, "I don't know what's in her mind, but is that where her body is. What's a Fairy Heart?" he ask Merlin as he watch the portal disappear.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

Darkness Black Star Tsubaki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:22 am

"oh Mavis ... oh you are so clever!" Merlin said with a laugh "stern face yes but oh she is brilliant, i mean i almost believed her ... Mokarov must have told her or something, she knew a distraction was needed so shes taking that thing to the one place it can do no harm to anyone: the Isle of Avalon an island always shifting through the realms, and if evil set foot on it it is eradicated" he said grinning as Soris smirked and looked to the side hearing Onyx and sighed vanished

"But i knew he felt i was more of a father to him, and deep down i felt the same way. ....

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:01 am
Lord Death

Watch happen in Avalon in the throne room by his mirror, Death sweat drop, "She's outwitting the demon, but does your father knew about her Curse of Ankhseram. It will be ugly and disaster, if he finds out," he told him after Mavis watch Obra dissolved. He looks at him in pity, "Looks like she have to say farewell to Oberon before she will move on and lead to rebirth. I know it's hard to see your little sister go, you might met her long ago when she was alive before she got cursed."

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:26 am

Merlin smirked as he saw Mavis outwit Obra but nearly jumped when Oberon came in "father seems more calm than the last i saw him ..." he said but then Oberon turned his head directly towards the mirror and walked towards it waving his hand so he was connected "Death ... what is the meaning of this? why do you spy upon me?"

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:54 am
Lord Death

Not very surprise that Oberon found the mirror, he can hear Mavis beg him to let her explain, "Mavis-chan, I'm not sure if your father didn't know what happen to you when you were thirteen. I will explain to him, it's probably best to let him know instead of hiding," he settles her down, who look concern about his discovery of her curse. Death look at Oberon, remain goofy, "You see Oberon, my son Ankhseram cursed on Zeref over four hundred years ago, yet Zeref somehow met your daughter at age thirteen and taught her Black Art: Law, however it said it will take ten years to master it. Although, she recklessly cast incomplete Law to save her friend. Although, she ended up got herself cursed, according to her spirit's timeline, she committed her sin by robing the soon to be mother life, thus her curse killed her. Although I'm pretty sure you are aware she died by letting Zeref kill her to get rid of her curse, and because of that, her spirits can't move on and unable reborn. Hundred and eighteens later, Zeref gone after her body as a sacrifice, so he can use her body as his vessel. My son have to remove the curse, so she can finally move on," he explains the situation, then look at Mavis, "Mavis-chan, I'm pretty sure you want to say your father a last word before you finally move on and finally release from curse. I don't blame your brother for unable to save Arthur, but I believe he's doing this to save you from Ankhseram Black Art and Zeref," he told her, who look surprise.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:18 am

"WHAT?!" Oberon said as his power exploded out and his cape shot up in the air but Merlin got into view "Merlin ..." Oberon said still annoyed but his power dropped down "Father, its true ... i'm sorry but i couldn't let her get harmed even though shes dead ... i couldn't save her life but i can save her soul" he said as Oberon looked at Mavis with a look very close to heartbreak "father?" he said but then Oberon punched a hole in the wall "i am .... so sorry, my daughter ... if i wasn't-" Oberon said closing his eyes tightly

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:54 pm
Lord Death

Mavis look down in shame, Shinigami look at Oberon, "I believe Mavis want to say good bye to you before she will move on to rebirth," he told him, Mavis look at Oberon in sadness, "No father, it's my fault that I met Zeref, without knowing who he is, and gain myself a curse after I save Yury Dreyar from evil influence by using incomplete Black Art: Law," she said to him sadly. Death look at father and daughter, understand their past.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:12 pm

"perhaps Mavis ... but i drove you and Merlin out from Avalon, my ignorance and my anger took you both to leave" Oberon said in remorse "father ... we were meant to go live in the human realms, its half of who we are ... and whether any of us like it or not this was meant to happen" Merlin said sadly as Oberon just looked at Mavis "i ... i hope you can forgive me for ... for everything"

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:21 pm
Lord Death

Mavis look at Oberon, she remember the past from childhood after her mother's death. She look at him with a sad smile, "For pass hundred and eight years and you try to stop Mab and Maleficent, I already forgiven you," she forgive him, hinted her past after she left Avalon, she did cared about Oberon like she did to Fairy Tail members. Death look at both father and daughter, however he watch Kid and out of no where, he immediately hug him tight, "Kid-kun!" he said very happily to his son as he squeeze him really tight. Mavis look at Merlin with a smile, "Emrys, while I'm gone and rebirth, please look after my god son and his grandson. However, do not trust Eighth's son name Ivan Dreyar, like Zeref, he's after Fairy Heart, but he doesn't know where it is or what it is. I might believe my god son told you about his son and his past as Anti Fairy Tail and his exile from harming his guild mates," she give him a last request to watch over Makarov and Laxus, yet give him a warning about Ivan Dreyar.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:40 pm

"don't worry Mavis ... i'll keep Mokarov and Laxus out of too much trouble" he said then bowed his head to her. Oberon only looked at his daughter then actually smiled "i hope ... this time you'll have a better life, and i hope i see you again" Oberon said smiling kindly, noticing this Merlin seemed awkward "um ... you kind is a bit strange, father" he said as Oberon looked and nodded "maybe but ... i've decided that i will change ... who knows, maybe i'll be the father you could be proud of" he said making Merlin lost for words but he finally pulled himself together and nodded "yeah ... your starting to be" he said then took in a deep breath and looked back over to Death hugging his son and chuckled

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:37 pm
Death The Kid,Liz,and Patty

As long as good and evil maintain an equilibrium in this world there is no problem...

User Image

From out of no where Kid was brought into a tight hug by Lord Death,after hearing the conversation between Mavis,Merlin,and Oberon."F-Father! W-What's gotten into you?!Put me down!"shouted Kid,who was in shock then mumbled under his breath."Well...at least the hug is symmetrical..."
Liz was just watching in shock at what happened,while Patty was rolling on the floor laughing at Kid.

...perfect balance is key to everything.

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:04 am
Lord Death

"Seeing father and daughter moment made me do this to you, Kid-kun," he respond to his son happily. Mavis sees both Death and Kid, then look at Merlin, "Thank you Emrys, I am hoping my god son will select 9th," she thank him and look at Oberon, with a smile on her face as the golden light appear to make her enter an afterlife, "I will try to remember after my rebirth and hope I won't make any same mistake," she said before she disappear by partical of golden lights that will reach to the sky. Ankhseram have successfully remove the curse. Her voice spoken out for last time before she faded, "Remember, faith and bond will make our comrades stronger, especially you Emrys. Please keep that in mind for future generation," her last word is no more. Death watch her vanish, he seems like he's going to cry, "Mavis-chan's final word have touch my heart, she is a good little sister and daughter."

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:41 pm

"yeah ... yeah she is" he said then looked at Oberon who seemed depressed then looked at Merlin "i .... i hope she ends up alright" he said as Merlin felt almost the same way but then smiled for his sisters sake "yeah ... i know she is, in fact i think she's going to end up very happy" he said mostly to reassure himself than anything, but it worked for Oberon who smiled a little "Merlin i ... i hope i can visit you some time" he said causing Merlin to look shocked but recovered quickly "erm ... y-yeah ... actually if your both not doing anything i'd be honored if you could view the Grand Magic games, both my magic guild and Mavis's will be competing in it" he said as Oberon nodded and smiled in earnest saying he'd be there "who knows ... maybe luck would have Mavis rejoin Fairy Tail and she'd be there too ... there's a few youngsters from the future who came back to try and change their time" he added when Oberon looked confused at his comment "time travel magic ... centuries ago even a master of that kind of magic could go back a minute at best" Oberon said obviously impressed "yes well it seems my son is quite skilled"

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:31 am
Lord Death

"I will just watch through the mirror," he suggest as he let go of his son. He heard about time travel magic, "So your future son and few youngster in the future came from time travel, isn't that too dangerous to travel through time. I thought it's forbidden, but I don't know why they came to our time for, if this is for their own sake, then I will allow it. Though, I wonder which reborn baby will be Mavis."

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

Death City (In Nevada)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items