Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Lamia Train Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:48 am
User Image

Izumi Kaito

Blackthorn's Gentle Dragon

•••▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

INDENT遠海 With the three of them on the train, it began to pull out and head towards the academy. Izumi was getting excited, as was Altais. If they were just getting excited about going to the school, how must Tera feel, knowing a pokemon was waiting for her? Izumi took a seat and Altais hopped up beside him, looking out the window as city gave way to sea. The academy was located on the central island, and they would be there soon. "Tera, are you ready? Because very much likely, we will be able to go to our rooms and explore the grounds. I am thoroughly excited, but you must be much more than me, as I already have my partner. I remember when Altais was an egg, but I was still so excited to see what he would hatch into. Even though it took two years." Izumi gave an incredulous look at Altais, who paid no mind to him.

[Exit with Altais and Tera]

•••▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

User Image

Pokemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Altais (Bagon) Gender: Male Level: 5 Nature Hasty Ability Rock Head
Move Set:
► Rage ► Ember ► ►

Inventory
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

Trainers Present

X Kaos X

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Lamia Train Station : Izumi and Altais : 244

Like the first time she took the train to get to the island, Tera was excitedly bouncing about in her seat. The scenery out of the train window added more to her excitement. This is where they would be living for the next few years. It was funny that just a few hours ago her thoughts weren't exactly warm to the idea of even staying here, but now she was looking forward to it all. The girl who was facing the window turned to the boy who called her name. "Yup yup!" Flashing the V hand sign, she said while taking glances out the window. "I wonder what kind of Pokemon I'll get." Would she be able to pick from a certain species like back home or would it simply be chosen for her? It didn't matter much to her. Whatever species it would be, whether she chose it or not, she would love it. She was just thankfully happy that she'd finally have one of her own. Even her younger sister already had her first Pokemon. Thinking about back home made her also ponder what her mother had packed for her in the dorm. "Oh! Oh! Let's totes go exploring after I pick him or her out! I mean if you ain't busy..." She asked timidly while rubbing the back of her head. She still didn't know how to get around, but she didn't want to bother him if he already had plans.

[[Exit with Izumi and Altais]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 5 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Growl│

Steel Lapin

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:58 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Finally, I'm rid of him." Lillith said as she dropped her thick accent and went for a more natural sound form of speech. "Geez talking to people are so draining... This is why I talk to pokemon instead." Lillith walked down the hallway to the train track to board the train to go the school. She grinned as she walked onto the train and took her seat. "Running off at the mouth and forgot where the school was... Let's see if he gets pointed in the right direction."

Lillith stretched a bit before she started to legs, a little burning for all that walking she did in her shoes. She was checking her legs for running when she noticed a guy enjoying the 'show'. "Keep looking and I'm going to start charging a fee per minute." she said with a glare in her red eyes. That made the man turn his head and focus on his newspaper...or phone, Lillith didn't care.

The only thing she cared about that view she was getting as the train started to move. The city started to disappear, leaving her only the blue ocean and sky to look at as pokemon flew in the air to swam along the train. It was so peaceful to watch. ..

[[Exit]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:42 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A train was huffing and puffing while its metallic body chugged to the station. Unlike the Café the location was much similar to a ghost town. Not a single soul stood near her while she stood within arms reach of the contraption. The destination of the train in her sight was the train to the academy. Although among the other destination there were more hustle and bustle for occupants to board the machine. It was rather a unsettling to have no other students boarding the train. It placed strain upon the mind ‘Was this the right train?’ ‘Was this the place she was supposed to go to?’ The pressure to not screw up in a unfamiliar area was present and a bit intimidating. At least, this is the perspective of the girl who clasped her hand’s tightly upon the front end of her sweater. From anyone’s perspective the girl looked nervous, scared, intimidated upon whatever was on her mind. Its not like they could do anything for the child. They weren’t mind readers nor did they have the time to deal with someone else’s worries when they were still trying to deal with their own.

The train’s metallic doors opened up as a beckoning motion for any individual who was present to witness the invitation. Just like with the platform the train was empty with the conductor being its only occupant. The electric sign on the side of the train clearly stated that it was headed to the academy. So while the girl was boarding the vehicle there were a mixture of feelings that reflected upon her face. One was the nervous emotion that exuberated from the way her eye’s darted to and fro her surrounding. It was still quite obvious that there was some intimidating factor that was being played within her thoughts. The other was what people could call a poker face. No trace of any dominant emotion was present nor could it actually be revealed what it was. In truth the face was hiding the bit of excitement that welled up in that tiny body like a geyser. That excitement didn’t stop those eye’s from shifting around the contents of the vehicle nor did it loosen up her mouth. Not a squeak came from that monotone facial expression even as the train’s doors closed and the lurching motion that signaled its departure to the academy.

{Exit}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

.....Who are you?!?

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:35 am

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco didn't know how long he had been running. At some point he became too tired and rested by sitting down on the ground. He refused to put his arms down even though they ached from staying up in that position. There was no real time limit for the change in color of his eyes so he didn't know if it was safe for him to stop covering them. Sometimes they would be there for hours other times his eyes would stay red for only a couple of minutes. Apparently, the length of time depended on his state of mind and he was not in the right state of mind at the moment. The images of those people looking at him back in the Town Square was still bothering him. So many people saw his eyes and they all looked bothered as if he was something strange. Even Iris was surprised when she saw his eyes.

The black-haired boy groaned as he continued to stare at the floor. His clothes were not as wet as before, but they were pretty damp. He didn't know if he would even allowed to enter the train, but he would need to give it a shot. Mustering up some courage, and taking a deep breath, Marco stood up and walked towards the train station. He managed to go passed the gates, but then he was stopped by one of the employees from the train station. Marco looked up at the man, but his eyes were still red which caused the employee to be startled back. Marco covered his eyes again with his arms; his eyes were still dark red! Fearing a confrontation, Marco jumped inside the train as it was starting to leave towards the academy.

He didn't want anyone to see him. Marco sneezed, he also wanted to change out of the clothes that he was wearing. They were sticking to his skin and he was incredibly cold!

[Exit]

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:02 pm
User Image

S o p h i a

❝This is my Fight song

Company: ◤ None Student x Thoughts: Omg Im here! Im actually here!

User Image

►◄
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

A train continued down the tracks, until it had finally met it's destination and halted to a complete stop where everyone was finally able to exit and leave. A young girl by the name of Sophia had walked out, holding her dear vulpix cradled comfortably into her arms. This was to the fact that her vulpix had a fear of being confined into pokeballs, upon never actually being returned into one. They had always traveled side by side, and since the train seemed to be a long and tiring wait, her vulpix had relentlessly fallen quickly to sleep.

Sophia had promised to call her father the moment she had gotten off the train, using one hand to carry her Vulpix and the other to pick up her phone, dial his number, and placed it near her ear as she waited for him to pick up. Soon enough, she could hear his voice, answering to any questions he had, as annoying as they might have been since he treated her like she was still a young baby who could not take care of them self. "Yeah dad, I made it. I'm fine no worries. Yes, yes father I promise I'm alright. Look, I'll call you later okay? I want to look around for a bit. Yes, I promise I will. Bye daddy." Sophia answered with a slight sigh, continuing to walk off as she held onto her Vulpix. She may not have seen as excited, being so tired from the long ride. But she really couldn't wait to check out the place and just enjoy herself.

じ☆

Take back my life song, prove I'm alright song!
My powers turned on, starting right now I'll be Strong!!❞

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Vulpix
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Timid
        Ability Flash Fire
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Ember
            ► Tail Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:20 am
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Giddy Word Coυɴт: 397 Locαтιoɴ Lamia Station OOC:TIS FIXED! Also if anyone wants to join in come right on ahead 4laugh
Inventory

While Ramona was just relieved the kids were alright she was becoming distraced by Evelyn’s Yamask, it’s bright red eyes staring around. She focus on it and beamed a gleeful smile,“Oh how cute! My Cofragrigus has that same pretty ol red eyes. They’re quite the interesting pokemon.” Hearing that it was given to her by her father she was even more impressed and clapped her hands together,"Oh wow! I bet you’re pretty smart then. Cofagrigus and I met when I doing a photo research study at some Unova ruins, we may have met each other then, your father and I, I mean." She offered the girl and boy her hands as greeting and also a lift to help them stand up rather than be on the ground,"I can’t wait to see what you all bring to the class then! Hm?" She intently listened to Hayato’s explaination of the letter, her smile disappearing. She felt somewhat impressed by how real he was making this sound. She stood straight and crossed her arms with one hand pointing up in the air. She smiled again at him with her bright blue eyes focused on them,"Well Mr. Harukaze I apologize but that is completely false. Your tuition should have already been paid before you even arrived here today and student IDs are given at the academy. Meeting strangers to do these things is just ridiculous and not to mention dangerous. I suspect you asked such a thing to determine whether or not I am being truthful? I don’t blame you but for extra measure,"She dove her hand into her bag and began to rummage through until she found her wallet. She wasn’t afraid to do any of this if it gave the children a sense of trust and relief,"This is my academy employee ID. I will be teaching History to the incoming class this semester, and this is my driver’s liscense, Please don’t think too much about the picture…" she commented after remembering the last time she had renewed it she was sick so the picture makes her look a little mad, or dying, either way it wasn’t a very good day. She returned both to her bag and placed her hands on her hips."Do I pass your test?"a smirk formed while she asked this. The way he had set that up she could swear she was talking to young detective.

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

Hitsukei

murruelecreuset

Alexia SeeYa
[/ quote]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:58 pm
User Image

S o p h i a

❝This is my Fight song

Company: ◤ None Student x Thoughts: More to see!!

User Image

►◄

Eventually the Vulpix had awoken from her long and much needed nap. She stretched comfortably in Litzy's arms, nudging her head against her side. Litzy placed the vulpix carefully on the ground, slinging her vulpix shaped bag around her shoulder to make sure that it had fit better. She began to walk, her Pokemon following with a wag of her tail blissfully.

Realizing her sight seeing was done and over, she looked down at her Pokemon. "Come on sweetie, let's move on. There's more to see, and more to do." Litzy smiled as the vulpix skipped beside her, the both of them walking out towards the train stations exit to there very next destination.

{ Exit to Campus Train Station }

じ☆

Take back my life song, prove I'm alright song!
My powers turned on, starting right now I'll be Strong!!❞

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Vulpix
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Timid
        Ability Flash Fire
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Ember
            ► Tail Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:35 pm
User Image

User Image

X⇒ LOCATION : Lamia Train Station XXXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Mrs. Floros, Hyato and Eve

Fortunately, the two other students appeared to be okay – didn’t break anything at least. Ichiro was glad to see that the blue haired boy was able to forgive the girl for the accident. He even seemed concerned that she might not have been completely alright, but it seemed Evelyn was sure of it and insisted that she was. The boy seemed like a likeable and kind individual who genuinely cared about the welfare of others. The glasses wearing girl on the other hand seemed a little clumsy but deeply apologetic and equally as kind. They were the sort of kids Ichiro could see himself friends with, that is, if they wanted to be his friends. He knew his eccentric and carefree demeanour was off putting to most, especially his interests. For now, Ichiro tried not to let the thought of losing the chance to make friends eat him up inside.

He listened and watched the girl with the Yamask pointedly as she explained the origin of her ghost pokemon. ‘Wow… it would be cool to have an archeologist for a father.’ Ichiro couldn’t help but think to himself when he learned what the girl’s father did for a living. He also found it cool that her father must have traveled around a lot. No wonder she had such a neat pokemon with her. Even Mrs. Floros and the blue haired boy were really interested in what she had to say as well. Ichiro kind wondered why the latter was interested in exactly where the pokemon was encountered at. Maybe he might have been to Unova at some point? Though, he soon looked embarrassed for asking, shortly after apologizing for seeming to be too nosy. That thought hadn’t occurred to Ichiro. Was there even such a thing as being too nosy?

When the blue haired boy revealed that he was in fact a fellow student, Ichiro felt himself well with excitement inside. “It’s sooo good to know that you’re another student, like me.” Ichiro couldn’t hold himself back from spouting out. Though just then, when the boy had referred to the blond as Ichiro-san, it was like a switch was suddenly flicked on inside his mind. The prefix he used must have meant that he had a Japanese upbringing, too! It had been so long since Ichiro had heard the word used in tandem with a person’s name; he had nearly forgotten what it had even stood for. Heck, he had pretty much stopped using honorifics since none of the other kids in his home town used them. Maybe it was something he’d fall back into the habit of using.

Ichiro’s train of thought suddenly came to a hault when he realized that the girl his age had said hello to him. He was quick to smile back at her, once he snapped out of his daze. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Evelyn! Err…. Evelyn-san.” He corrected himself. “I actually really like the name Evy – it sounds adorable for a nickname.” He then complimented her, feeling that he might even call her that from now on, or at least playfully from time to time. It shortly then after that the other boy finally was able to introduce who he was. Ichiro was quick to take note of his name and that he preferred to be addressed by his family name, which was not unusual by Japanese customs. “Annnd… it’s a pleasure to meet you too, Harukaze-samma.” Ichiro then greet Hayato enthusiastically, already taking admiration of him and placing him of greater rank than himself, despite probably being the same age. It was just typical of Ichiro’s submissive personality. “My full name is Ichiro Sato… so you can call me Sato if you like, Harukaze-samma.”

Falling silent when Hayato began talking to Mrs. Floros, Ichiro listen closely to their words exchanged. It was good to know that none of them needed to worry about forking over money for their tuition as it had been already taken care of. If it wasn’t, Ichiro could see himself asking the same questions as Hayato when it came time for it.

When Mrs. held out her ID card, further proving that she was in fact a teacher at the Academy, Ichiro wondered if Evelyn and Hayato would feel better about trusting her. He knew he already did. Plus, it was interesting to know that she was going to be teaching History. Though, much to Ichiro’s dismay, that wasn't a call he had decided to sign himself up for this first year. Speaking of first year, it suddenly occurred to Ichiro that he still needed to pick up his first pokemon from the Academy’s Daycare. He had no idea when it’d be closing, but he didn’t want to lose out on the opportunity to pick up whatever pokemon it was that he was going to be assigned. “Ummm…. Mrs. Floros.” Ichiro began to speak up to the teacher in a more calm tone. “I think I need to head to the Academy’s daycare before it gets too late.” He explained before turning his attention to Evelyn and Hayato. “I’m going to board the train bound for the school. If any of you guys want to join me, you’re more than welcome to – I like company. Though, if Mrs. Floros has a tour in mind for the city, you guys can stay with her. Though…” Training off with a long pause, Ichiro soon turned his attention back to the pink haired teacher. “If you’re you headed for the campus, too, Mrs. Floros, it’d be cool to have you come with as well.”

With that, Ichiro tightened his grip on his drawstring bag he held over his shoulder and began to turn on his heel. He didn’t much want to just up and leave the others but he knew there were still things he needed to get on top of, despite really wanting to check out the city.

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : A little sore
                                            ✗ MOOD : Cordial, yet slightly shy.
                                            ✗ THOUGHTS : 'I should head to the Daycare at the academy before its too late.'
                                            ✗ ATTIRE : Same as main picture

✗ WORD COUNT : 990~! I have a number this time!
                                            ✗ OOC : I'm going to have my character head to the campus station in my next post. You guys can feel free to include him as much or as little in your guys' next posts as you like. I forgot that my character needs to pick up their pokemon before the main rp starts up.

► P A R T Y
        Pokemon:
        Friendship Points:

Nature
        Ability
        Experience:
        Move Set:

User Image
I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

Prairiefox

Alexia SeeYa

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:56 am
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Yamask, Hayato, Ichiro & Mrs. Floros
                                            Status : Happy despite falling flat on my face...
                                            Wearing : Same as Picture

When Hayato questioned her on whether she was absolutely sure she was alright Eve nodded. “No, I’m sure. I’m just not used to people being concerned about me when it’s my fault in the first place.” She answered honestly. Besides she landed on him after all and he was a lot softer compared to the ground he had landed on.

Smiling Eve watched her Yamask grin at Mrs. Floros’ compliment about his eyes before floating over to Hayato. The ghost pokemon didn’t say anything as he floated next to the blue haired boy. “No need to apologize. I don’t mind at all really.” Eve replied before explaining further. “He was doing research at the Relic Castle in the Desert Resort when he found Yamask. He brought him home for me as a birthday gift slash start of school present.” She answered clearly not minding. It was amazing how she could remember such details yet giving her name was like a second thought. Then again she wasn’t good at names in general. “He was there not too long ago. The last name is Chamberlain.” She told Mrs. Floros when she mentioned she might know her father.

As introductions went around Eve noted the prefixes the two boys were using. It sounded Japanese to her. She didn’t know what they meant thought so maybe she’d pick up on it while she was there. If not she was sure they wouldn’t mind too much. When Eve gave her name she wondered why Hayato seemed so skeptical about her well-being. Then again, she had taken a moment to actually give her name so it made sense he’d be unsure. At least that’s what she thought might have done it. When Hayato and Ichiro complimented her on her name Eve smiled. “Thanks, I know what you mean.” She replied to Hayato. The last thing she expected was to trip and land on someone as a first meeting. Though it did sound like something she’d do. “You can feel free to call me that if you want too.” She then answered Ichiro. She didn’t mind what nickname they used or not. It was all up to them she’d respond regardless.

‘Hayato…’ Eve thought to herself when he gave his name. ‘That has a nice ring to it.’ She smiled at the thought as Yamask floated back to her side. Yamask giving her a curious look as it wonder what she was thinking about. “It’s nice to meet both of you Hayato, Ichiro.” she said bring herself to back to reality. Shortly after Hayato questioned Mrs. Floros about tuition for which Eve gave a curious look. She recalled a piece of paper she was given that had information on it about where she was staying and what classes she was enrolled in. To her knowledge the tuition was paid for which confused her even more… Did she forget an important detail? There was no way! He must have been telling a lie.

When Mrs. Floros called him on it Eve smiled. So she was right after all. When she pulled out the ID and mentioned that she’d be teaching history the dark haired girl grinned. So Mrs. Floros would be her teacher for history class. At least she knew one of her teachers already. “You pass it in my books.” Eve said brightly. “And I look forward to being in your class this year.” She added cheerfully. Eve absolutely loved history and she honestly couldn’t wait to get into the class. Hearing Ichiro mention having to go to the day care to pick up his pokemon, she recalled that she would have been doing the same if her father hadn’t brought her Yamask. ‘I wonder what Pokémon he’ll be given.’ She thought before trying to figure out what she was going to do. It might be a smart idea to head to the school she still needed to find her dorm room. “I think I’ll join you Ichiro. I have to find my dorm room anyways. Plus I think I’m safer on a train then I am on my own two feet.” She said jokingly at her own expense. Eve looked over Hayato before following after Ichiro. She sure did hope he’d be joining them.

(Exit to the Campus Station)

PARTY
                                            User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                            Yamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 708
                                            OOC : Hope this post works for everyone.

Alexia SeeYa
                                            Hayato Harukaze
                                            Hitsukei
                                            Ichiro Sato
                                            Prairiefox
                                            Ramona Floros

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Monday 28th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:53 am
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Lamia station XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris

The view of the ocean on either side of the passenger car windows always proved to be picturesque. No where else could one get such a mesmerising view. It was the most memorable part of traversing to and from the city and campus grounds. Because of this, Silvano had made sure to give Iris the best window seat, which she seemed to enjoy taking advantage of.

When he had brought up the topic of her family, he was glad that Iris was alright with discussing it with him. Even more so, she seemed comfortable telling him about her family. Listening to Iris speak, he found what she had to tell him about her family fairly interesting. Also, it suddenly made sense as to why the dress she wore looked so professionally done. With her mother being a fashion designer and her brother being her assistant, she had to be one of the luckiest girls her age. "Your mother sounds like a really kind and interesting person. It must be kinda fun getting roped into helping her with her work. My sisters would have loved modelling or trying out new outfits, had they been given the same opportunity like you and your brothers." Silvano commented, finding the idea of Iris and her brothers being made to help out somewhat interesting - same with the idea of their Pokemon also being pulled into her mother's projects. He could just picture Iris standing completely still on some sort of small stool while her mother worked on hemming the latest dress that she was made to wear. The thought made him smile slightly. It probably made for excellent bonding time with her family, which he couldn't help but feel slightly envious of. The things he was made to do for his father didn't sound nearly as fun.

When Iris had mentioned her father, Silvano sat up slightly. He couldn't but wonder if Lumiose City was also the place where Iris lived, since she had said that she lived in the Kalos region. Though, for now, his thought focuses on that of her father. "Your father also sounds like an interesting person. If given the chance, I'd love to check out the restaurant he works at. I've heard Lumiose City has some pretty famous ones." Silvano then replied, sounded genuinely interested. "Regardless, I can't say that I know exactly what a sous chef is." He chuckled slightly, lifting a hand to the back of his head out of embarrassment. "Either way, I bet your father can prepare some pretty amazing food."

Falling silent a moment, Silvano began to once again mull over Iris' earlier comment she had given him before stepping onto the train. Inwardly, he wanted to ask her about it, but wasn't exactly sure on how to do just that without it being awkward for either of them. He finally settled on it being just a fluke and that she probably didn't mean what she said, at least not the way it sounded to him. Folding his arms, he let himself lean back into his seat again as he thought about instead asking Iris about where she lived. However, Iris was the first one to break the momentary silence between them. He didn't expect her to ask about his family, nor anything about Maria.

"Yes, that's right." He slowly replied. "Maria and I are from Johto and we both live in Olivine city. We met one day, when she saw me having trouble with training my Zubat. Silvano explained, feeling that it was probably necessary to mention how he knew the girl he was often seen with. "Currently, I'm still struggling with controlling my Pokemon, which is probably the only reason why Maria is willing to hang around me." He then added sounding slightly dejected. At this point, his warm smile had since faded. "I don't know why, but she normally tries to avoid me otherwise. He wasn't sure what it was he had done to the girl to make her dislike him so much, but he guessed that if he tried to hang around her regardless of her negative feelings towards him, maybe she consider him a friend one day.

Shaking his lightly, Silvano decided to change the subject. After all, Iris had been kind enough to tell him a little about her family, so why not do the same? She did happen to ask, as well. "As for my family; my mother is a sort of fashion model - to my knowledge at least - that competes a lot. My three sisters are more up to date on what she does. We really don't talk much." He explained with a lack of enthusiasm in his voice. He never really cared much for his mother since she didn't really impact his life much. In way, it felt like they were strangers. "My father is a diplomat, someone who works for Johto's government. He's always traveling to different regions to meet with other foreign officials. Often times he'd take me along with him - I guess so that I'd learn more about what he does. He wants me to follow in his footsteps and take up a boring career like his." He then explained with a bit of a rueful smile. "I've been to just about every region with him, although, I never really got to see much of them. I mostly just go from one person's fancy home to another, with really dull plane rides in between." Silvano chuckled lightly, an attempt to make light of his experiences. This was the first time he was able to voice his opinion about the things his father made him do. It felt somewhat good to just talk so freely for once.

Before long, the train had pulled into Lamia Station, coming to prolonged stop, while causing its passengers to lightly jerk forward as it did. Silvano watched as the other students around them rose from their seats and took it as his cue to do the same. "C'mon. Let's stay close. Once again, Silvano had reached for Iris' hand and had motioned for her to follow him on out of the train. He swiftly led the green haired girl away from the train platform and off to the side, a safe distance from the moving crowds. Turning to look at Iris, he decided to ask her about where she felt like going.

"If you like, we can find someplace to eat." Silvano mentioned before considering his other option. "Or, since we have an assignment to complete for our next History class, we could find a bookstore that may have something on Sinnoh mysteries. Either way, it's my treat." Momentarily falling silent, Silvano cast his gaze out towards the crowds of people that passes them by. Little did he realise that his other childhood friend, Niara, was also somewhere nearby.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Ambivalent
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : What is in the picture

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                  ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Experience: 0
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:34 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

A train that moved over the water was such an interesting wonder. Moving from one location to another was a breeze and it was the city's main transportation system. This region was the only place in the world that used such technology as no other place had anything similar. Antonio stepped out of the train and waited for Lilith to join him before he started walking out of the train station. Night had settled in, but it wasn't completely dark just yet. The afternoon was still fighting against the night trying to remain even for just a little longer. The sky was split between a fire colors and the darkness of the night. There were some stars already present which decorated the sky for a very pretty sight.

"Heh, I nearly forgot how great this place was..." Antonio muttered to himself looking at the city's street and the couples and families that were walking around. His eyes looked at everything with a sense of nostalgia, but they quickly disappeared as he returned his attention to Lilith. "We're here and the night has just begun," he walked outside already knowing which route he wanted to take. "When you arrived there was probably some areas that were closed off," he motioned towards one particular path which led to a very lighted street. "They are opened now," he grinned and Lilith and extended his hand out for her to take. "The night is ours to do as we please."

==========

[Exit when Lilith is ready]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:32 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith stepped off the train as she looked from the colorful sky that was teetering with the balance of day and night and then to Antonio. He was muttering something to himself but she was able to catch a piece of it. "You sound like you're been here for a while." she said as she caught up with him. Despite the lack of the students, it didn't make the station that much less crowded as there were still the residents of the district fluxing in and out of the trains and the station doors.

Antonio answered her, saying that they were here and it that their night had just begun. "And here I was thinking it had just ended." she said in a joking tone. He continued on, explaining that when she first came here, there were sections that had been closed off that were now open as shown by the lit route. Lillith looked at the hand that was extended out to her and the words that came with it.

"If that's so..." she said as she took the hand. "Then let's do it right."

[[Exit]]

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:37 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Niara was able to get off the train but had trouble finding Iris and Tony on the train. It seemed to be getting late but she was red to catch her friends before they had to return. But where were they? She couldn't see them. And Mitus couldn't pinpoint their emotions through the crowd. He seemed overwhelmed by it, actually, which made Niara hold onto him tighter to comfort him.

Finally, she was able to see them but had trouble getting to them through the moving crowd. She hoped to get to them before they left. Tony! Iris! She hoped they heard her as she called their names and tried waving to hem over the crowd. Of course, her little wristwatch started beeping and she saw it was time to go and she had to chase Iris and Tony onto the train again

(Exit)

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Excited
Attire: School uniform
OOC: She's baaaack~

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Hitsukei
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Quote:

››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]