Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:57 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Forest Company Amirah, A Wild Skitty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faye looked at the wild Skitty and struggled to remember what the Breed that had given her Amirah had told her. Honestly, she'd been in such a poor mood that she hadn't really listened. The little Eevee didn't know what was really happening, but the other Pokémon looked like a fun playmate. Maybe it would like to play tag like the Charmander had earlier today. Bending into a play bow, Amirah wiggled her tail and prepared to pounce on the Skitty. And fortunately for Faye, that little maneuver lit her grey matter up and she grinned. Now she remembered. That useless Breeder had said that Amirah knew some basic attacks, one of which was, "Amirah, use Tail Whip?" The command came out as more of a question than an order. But her Pokémon had been trained well and perked up at the familiar phase.Spinning her backend towards the Skitty, Amirah cutely wagged her fluffy appendage back and forth, tempting the kitten to chase after it. And the Skitty took the bait, jumping for Amirah tail. But the Eevee had realised that her Trainer wanted to battle the wild Pokémon and nimbly dodged away. Not pleased about having a potential toy ripped away, the Skitty spun back towards Amirah and ran at the Eevee, slamming a strong Tackle into Amirah flank.

Screeching in distress and pain, Amirah tumbled across the forest floor. Faye yelped in surprise. The little Skitty didn't seem so cute now. IT had hurt Amirah and was now puffed up and hissing angrily. But Amirah rolled back to her feet before lowering her head stubbornly. Without waiting for a command from Faye, the spirited Eevee barreled towards the Skitty and returned the favor with a harsh Tackle. Faye didn't know what to do, Amirah was fighting in a rather vicious manner. It was unlike anything she'd seen from her Pokémon. Was this how battles were supposed to be? The Skitty recovered from the body slam Amirah had delivered and opened its mouth, letting out a loud cry that made the fox pin her ears to her head and hunker down lower to the ground. Faye looked over at Amirah. Her Eevee looked a dirty than earlier, but still looked ready to keep battling. And this was rather exciting, more so than she thought it would be. She forgotten about her earlier problem and was focused on the moment now.

User Image
Attire School Uniform in Charizard House Colors
Mood Excited/Somewhat Confused
Word Count 401
O.O.C
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 5 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:39 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Forest Company Amirah, A Wild Skitty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looked over at the wild Skitty, Faye still felt the need to possess the cat Pokémon. What an adorable accessory it would make, walking on a designer leash. Amirah was fine, still able to battle. From what she remembered, to catch a wild Pokémon...or any Pokémon, it had to be weakened first. Otherwise it would break the Pokeball. That much she remembered from her recent Technology and Science Class. Maybe this stupid school did have a few perks, far between though they might be. Trying to recall Amirah's attacks that the Breeder had mentioned, Faye didn't realized that the Skitty had already moved. The little cat seemed to vanish for a moment before reappearing beside Amirah and biting down on the Eevee's paw with a quick footed Fake-Out attack.

Amirah howled in pain, struggling to pull out her foot from the Skitty's maw. Faye didn't reacted to her Pokémon pain, instead talking down to the injured fox, "Don't be such a baby Amirah. Hit it back with Tackle!" Faye hadn't realized how devastatingly affective the last attack the Skitty had delivered. Amirah was too distracted by the pain in her foot to reacted to the order Faye gave, having Flinched from the blow and giving the wild Skitty an opening. Which it took full advantage of, slamming into Amirah with another Tackle attack. The little Eevee wasn't feeling so good now, having taken a lot of damage and feeling very sore all over. Faye however, didn't recognize this in her Pokémon and demanded more, "Amirah! Do something! Hit it back! Tackle!" Amirah knew a loosing fight when she saw one, but her instinct's were to still obey her Trainer despite the fact that she was panting from exertion. So she struggled to build up speed and hit the Skitty back. But the Kitten Pokémon was stronger than it looked and took the blow before rolling back to its feet.

Amirah however, she was done. Falling to her belly, she gave a weak cry. The Skitty meowed in triumph, performing a little dance before bounding off into the forest. Faye looked on in frustration and disappointment as the adorably bundle of yellow and pink vanished into the foliage. Spinning back, the blond looked down at Amirah, who was slowly climbing back to her feet and looked up at her Trainer weakly. Faye wasn't pleased about the fact that she'd lost her first ever battle and someone was going to pay for it. "Amirah!! This is all your fault, you useless Pokémon! What good are you if you can't win a simple battle! All I asked was for you to do a few simple tricks, and you could even do that! You're soo....Ahhhhh!" The little Eevee didn't understand why Faye was so upset. She'd battled as hard as she could and she was battered and bruised for her trouble. And now her Trainer was yelling at her. Amirah flattened herself to the ground and pinned her ears down, shivering in fear and confusion and pain. Faye finally finished her tantrum before looking down at her quivering Pokémon. Seeing the trembling Eevee, she felt a moment of pity, but it passed quickly. Amirah had failed her and there were few things in this world she hated more than the taste of not achieving her goals. Sniffing, Faye recalled her Eevee. This would be something she kept to herself, no one else needed to know what happened. But she would remember the little Skitty and silently vowed that the next one that crossed her path wouldn't get away. Faye spun on her heel, dusting off a few spots of grass on her skirt before heading back up the path towards the Campus.

Exit

User Image
Attire School Uniform in Charizard House Colors
Mood Enraged/ Disappointed/Prideful
Word Count 621
O.O.C
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 5 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 5

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:15 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

"It's not like we spend that much time together..." Marco muttered to himself after hearing Skylar's comment. He crossed his arms so this was the amount of time she wanted to spend with people or was it just for him? Either way it seemed like so long as he was 'to the point' with things then he would at least receive an answer from her. Albeit not the warmest of answers, but that was okay. Hearing her response really sounded like she didn't see or hear anything. She had no reason to lie, he believed, so he was sure that she was being honest even if she was rushing him to leave her. This just made him more concern about his pokemon because they were acting strange. Skylar's bat pokemon didn't seem to be behaving weirdly, but maybe he had spoken too soon.

Skylar's words were cut off by her pokemon's loud screech which had also caught Marco off-guard. It seemed like it was Skylar's pokemon's turn to behave strangely and run off somewhere. Naturally, Skylar chased after her pokemon and Marco was about to stop her when his own pokemon ran and flew passed him; they were heading the same direction as Skylar's pokemon. "Oh great," Marco chased after them as well. It didn't take much effort from him to reach Skylar, but that was because she had a cast on her leg; trying to speed walk like this could not be good for her healing leg. "My pokemon did the same thing yours is doing now," Marco explained as he moved with Skylar to match her pace. "They just took off like they're chasing something, it doesn't make any sense..." the last part he mostly said to himself because he really was confused by their actions.

"You probably won't like this, but our pokemon seem to be heading in the same direction," Marco was a bit ahead of Skylar since he didn't want to lose sight of their pokemon, "Looks like we won't be able to get away from each other just yet," the black-haired boy brought back the same words she had used before except that instead of separating they would be having to stay together; at least for the moment. The pokemon seemed to be heading deeper into the Forest and Marco was sure that they were no longer following the path that was normally laid out for everyone. He wasn't sure where their pokemon were being led, but he would discover soon enough.

The creature moved through the forest with great ease as if it knew the terrain like the hand of its hand. The pokemon had sensed its presence which was good and it seemed to be just what the creature wanted. The three pokemon were hot on its trail, but they were not likely to catch up to it unless the creature wanted them to. This was definitely strange, but maybe all would be revealed soon.

==========

[Exit after Skylar's post]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 7
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x3

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:19 am
User Image

▪Mood: Irritated II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Battle Class II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace), Students II ▪Word Count:

Skylar decided to ignore Marco's comment on not spending much time together. Honestly she'd rather keep it that way, it wasn't like she wanted to get to know other people as it was anyways. Skylar saw Ace getting father and farther away from her, and she cursed. Her stupid leg was causing her to lose sight of her pokemon! Well this was embarrassing, she was just lecturing Marco on keeping his pokemon in line and here she was letting Ace to the same. Well not letting him, more like unable to prevent him from doing so. She felt a bit embarrassed about it, Ace was definitely going to have a lecture about this later. She was going to scold him something fierce! It wasn't until she saw two more shapes buzz past her, that she realized that Marco's pokemon were going in the same direction "what the hell?" she said, confused. Why where his pokemon following her pokemon... actually more importantly why where they going in the same direction Ace was? It seemed to get stranger by the second, and for some reason Skylar didn't think that this reaction was normal. It just didn't make sense, Ace rarely acted like this ever. It was then the Marco caught up to her, which was a surprised at first but then she remembered her leg situation.

Her eyes moved over to him, as he stated that their pokemon seemed to be chasing something, and that it didn't make sense. The last part was softer, so she assumed it was him just talking to himself. She rolled her eyes "obviously, Ace doesn't just fly off without good reason" she commented. Then Marco stated that his pokemon were doing the samething hers was and she rolled her eyes again "no s**t Sherlock, I noticed" she snapped. Then the boy stated that she wouldn't like this, and that they seemed to be going in the same direction. He then added that they wouldn't be able to get away from one another just yet. That made her want to kick him, just straight put kick him. She might have if her leg wasn't injured...

She grumbled, not looking his way "you're right I don't like it, I hate it... all I wanted was some time to myself, but can I even get that much? Nooo" she muttered, as they continued to follow their pokemon. No like complaining was going to do anything either, after all they weren't going to be able to leave until they understood what their pokemon where doing after all. She remained looking forward "just because I have to go the same direction as you doesn't mean I'm going to get friendly with you. Right now we have a common goal, which is to catch our pokemon. After that, I don't plan on sticking around got it?" she said, making herself very clear.

*Exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

User Image

▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
▪Total Word Count: 13,873 II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Screech Supersonic Tackle Leach Life II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:57 pm
This probably isn’t the best time to tell you that I don’t care. ◓ ◓ ◓

C H A E L – R I V E R T O N User Image

Outside Pokeball/s: Nysa
    Mood: Calm, relaxed
    Wearing: Flygon Uniform

Chael knew it was late- but he needed to get away from people. He hated people. They were loud, they were obnoxious. The boy kicked the first rock he saw and sent it flying past a few trees. His toes ached, but it couldn't match the relief of taking his anxiousness out on something. He moved his hands behind his head and closed his eyes, taking in the cool afternoon breeze that filled the forest. It was nice, though the outside wasn't a place he liked to stay for long. But right there, right at that moment, he found it tolerable. "Today wasn't too bad I suppose." he said to Nysa with a sigh. One arm fell and took out his Pokegear. Time for work.

As the boy clicked away as he started walking around, Chael went on. "The teachers aren't too bad and bearing the endless parade of loudmouthed children doesn't make me want to fall off a cliff." he snorted rather childishly. His Pinsir hummed for all she could say was her species name.

It was a Bellsprout that he saw first. The thin plant wobbled about from the corner of Chael's eye and made him jump. Knowing that Pokemon didn't consist of just animals, but plants and other things was one thing. But actually knowing that, like fully understanding the concept, was another thing entirely. One was not naturally accustomed to seeing the forest move. With a flick of a button, it was scanned.

"Bellsprout: the Flower Pokemon. A Bellsprout's thin and flexible body lets it bend and sway to avoid any attack, however strong it may be. From its mouth, it leaks a fluid that melts even iron."

Chael whistled as he opted to not even think about getting close to the monster. If it could melt iron, he'd hate to see what it would do to him. Once it was long gone, he began to look up at the trees and waved the scanner around. From high up on the tree tops, a branch shuffled and an Aipom showed itself. The Pokedex rang loud and clear.

"Aipom: the Long Tail Pokemon. Aipom's tail ends in a hand-like appendage that can be cleverly manipulated. However, because the Pokémon uses its tail so much, its real hands have become rather clumsy."

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

Wearing: Flygon uniform
Thinking: Where would I find a stone on campus...?
Mood: Curious
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Pinsir, Nysa
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
Experience:
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:26 pm
This probably isn’t the best time to tell you that I don’t care. ◓ ◓ ◓

C H A E L – R I V E R T O N User Image

Outside Pokeball/s: Nysa
    Mood: Calm, relaxed
    Wearing: Flygon Uniform

Well, it was done. He had checked two Pokemon on his Pokedex app so he had fulfilled his goal here as far as he was concerned. The Pokemon here didn't catch his attention enough to make him consider catching anything at the moment so he didn't even bother. There were a bunch of bugs, he already had one, and from what he saw there were monkeys and planets that didn't look the slightest bit intimidating. Chael slipped his Pokegear away back into his pocket and turned to Nysa, who seemed to be looking off into the growing darkness of the forest as daylight waned. "I suppose you want me to head back to campus." he stated clearly to his Pinsir. The boy shrugged and started walking back.

"Maybe we'll get lucky in a few days, but until then I figure we should start training on the weekends." Chael said clearly, though where they would train was beyond him. Hopefully there was some sort of battling club that met on the weekends, where he could test his and Nysa's strength against other trainers. From what he had seen, there were a few dogs and a lot of birds. Hmm. Hopefully he'd be able to work around that eventually. Oh well, it was time to get back to campus to do some homework.

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

Wearing: Flygon uniform
Thinking: Where would I find a stone on campus...?
Mood: Curious
Pokemon: Pinsir, Nysa
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
Experience:
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

(exit)  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:17 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 18th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:56 pm
User Image
SEBASTIAN SHARP

Outdoor and Survival Teacher

The dappled light filtering through the canopy was a comforting and welcome sight for the tall, ebony haired man that casual walked through the forest. Sebastian had a small smile on his lips as he let his fingers trail over waxy leaves and tender branches. The Ordell Academy was nice. Well built, spacious and filled with plenty of friendly people. But there was nothing quite as peaceful and beautiful to the Ranger than the natural unchecked wilderness. This deciduous forest wasn't even that bad. There was plenty of light coming through from the sun, paths were worn into the underbrush and the Pokémon that inhabited the area were skittish, darting away from the nosy footsteps of the human intruder and his brimstone scented partner. Sebastian looked down at his Houndoom. Tibalt was as he always was. Tense, alert and ever watchful. He'd already chased a large herd of Stantler out of their meadow because he thought the lead buck had looked at his Trainer the wrong way. The newly dubbed Outdoor and Survival Teacher had to bark sharply at his fiery, overprotective Pokémon to keep him from continuing to chase the wild Normal Types. Tibalt hadn't been too pleased about that, but had returned to walking docilely at his Trainers side.

Sebastian paused along the path, kneeling down to brush aside a low hanging fern. Smirking a bit, he noted that under the damp plant was a patch of Fairy Ring Mushrooms. An eatable and tasty fungus. It was good to know, it would be one of the things he taught to his class. Letting the plant fall back into its original position, Sebastian kept walking. Tibalt finally got over his minor pouting fit and trotted up to his Trainer's side, licking at Bastian's fingertips. Chuckling, Sebastian gave the black hound a starch behind his curved horns, "It's alright old friend. I'm not mad, I know you were just looking out for me. But this wild Pokémon have as much right to be in the forest as we do. More right in some cases. We have to respect that....right?" Sebastian looked down at his fiery friend with a raised eyebrow. After a moment or two, the oynx canine finally huffed in defeat and nodded his head with a gruff growl, "Rrrruufff." Sebastian had to laugh lightly and pat the grumpy Houndoom's head in response, "That's my boy. Now then....let's see what other little surprises we can find out here." Trainer and Pokémon continued on their nature walk, enjoying the solitude and bonding time spent together.
X
X

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jace the FeraligatrLv.50JollyTorrentRain Dance l Water Pulse l Ice Fang l Earthquake
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tibalt the Houndoom Lv.50HastyFlash FireNasty Plot l Dark Pulse l Incinerate l Flamethrower
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nissa the LeafeonLv.50ImpishLeaf GuardSunny Day l Shadow Ball l Solar Beam l Leaf BladeXX

amarzyciel

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:30 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌elyѕιa penroѕe ▌█ ██ ███

My location... forest path
                                                        My Outfit... casual/travel clothes
                                                        Those near me... surrounded by pokemon
                                                        Pokemon you see me with... Shelah, the bronzor

[enter!]

The wind carried the scent of earth and damp leaves. Call of birds echoed from up the treetops. They were hidden by branches of trees that Elysia couldn't get any glimpse of them. She could only listen to their song from below. Now if only there was a way to get a closer look. Elysia considered climbing the tree as she thought the branch would be thick enough to support her. However, sight of weedle and wrumple skittering and munching on tree leaves dissuaded her. It would be very bad if she got stung. She would have to settle on exploring the place and hope to see birds coming to view. She guessed she could checked the local pokemon other than birds while she was here. Who knows she might find other pokemon that will be to her liking.

Elysia was careful with her step. She didn't want to scare the pokemon. Her eyes never stayed still and continued to scan her surrounding for movement that signaled pokemon. She caught an oddish behind a bush once, it got spooked when it saw her parting the bush that it sprayed her with sweet scented powder. Elysia quickly backed away, but she already got hit. Elysia tried to pat the spore off from her clothes to no avail. She didn't feel any change to her condition though. No numbness, no drowsiness and she would have known immediately if she got poisoned. Her attention was shifted to Shelah. "broooozooor," Shelah seemed to purr. That was odd. He did like to invade personal space, but not like this. It was as if Shelah was drunk or something. "H-hey," Elysia waved her hands in front of Shelah. The pokemon appeared to stare into space. "What's going on? snap out of it, Shelah," Elysia was confused as she had never seen such effect before. The bronzor seemed to think it was invitation and clung to her even further. He wasn't the only pokemon. Caterpie fell down unto her that received a shriek from Elysia upon contact. "AAAH!!!" She jumped and made the caterpie to drop to the ground. Her back bumped unto something and she whirled back to come face to face to a stantler, a group of them. "uuuu . . ." Elysia was terrified when more and more pokemon appeared. Shelah didn't respond to her distress either as he was as intoxicated as the other pokemon. She stood very very still as even though this pokemon didn't attack her, she didn't want to make sudden movement that will alert them. She could only hope that whatever the spore did would wear off soon.

((OOC: . . . ))

Log:
word counter: 436
User Image
Pokemon Team:
SHELAH (bronzor) │Genderless│ Lv. 08 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Heatproof │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【Hp 27│07 Atk (-)│18 Def│08 SpAtk│14 SpDef (+)│08 Spd】
Move set:

►[P] Tackle: 50 // AC: 100
Confusion: 50 // AC: 100 (10% chance of confusion)
► [ST] Hypnosis: AC: 60 // Target falls asleep

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
02 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
Erkowan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:56 am
User Image
SEBASTIAN SHARP

Sebastian knelt down and ran his fingertips along a fresh print. His brow furrowed as he studied the impression. It was human, small and delicate. Probably belonging to a child, most likely female judging from the depth. Looking up, Sebastian gazed down the path he was on. His nature walk had taken a detour through the forest when he'd come across a large patch of moss on the side of a tree. Moss usually meant moisture or a supply of water. He'd felt thirsty, so he'd gone looking for the source, finding a small spring to quench his parched throat. Tibalt had been happy to sip at the cool liquid as well, even though the fire hound wasn't really comfortable around water. It hadn't taken long to find his way back to the path, but apparently he'd been gone long enough for one of the Academy's Student's to slip by. Sebastian knew that all the student's would have their own Pokémon to protect them, but still. Wandering in the forest could still be dangerous. Especially since it looked like this young girl was traveling alone.

Tibalt suddenly stiffened and raised his head high into the air. Sebastian looked over at his partner with concern and questioned the demon dog, "Tibalt? What's up boy?" The Houndoom didn't response to his Trainer, his eagle vision was locked onto the foliage and his nose was twitching madly. Before Sebastian could blink, the speedy canine had fired his legs and was galloping into the forest. Yelping in shock, Sebastian quickly scrambled after his Pokémon. It didn't take long for Sebastian to figure out what had caused his partner's sudden change in behavior. Coming around a bend in the path, Sebastian found himself looking at a young, lavender haired girl surrounded by wild Pokémon.

His own Houndoom had trotted up to Elysia with his nose wiggling as he was drawn to the lovely scent coating the student. Tibalt paused alongside Elysia and rubbed the side of his muzzle on her arm in affection. Sebastian had to grin despite himself. He could smell the Sweet Scent in the air and on the girl. Clearly she'd run into a Grass Type that had coated her and now the whole forest was drawn towards her. But she was obviously frightened and Sebastian didn't like to see children scared. "Looks like you got yourself into quite the pickle Little Lady. Tibalt...Return." Sebastian inflated his Fire Type Pokeball as he spoke, sending out the beam of red energy to recall the infatuated Houndoom. He wasn't worried too much about the other wild Pokémon attacking. The good thing about Sweet Scent was that it was more of an attracting pheromone than a catalyst for a battle. The local Pokémon were probably harmless, but no need to take that chance.

Switching Pokeball's Sebastian released his massive Feraligatr, who emerged doing his custom jive and dance. Before the Water Type could get a whiff of the Sweet Scent covering Elysia, Bastian had already given a command, "Jace....Rain Dance if you'd be so kind." The blue and red reptilian's eyes lit up and he started to dance more enthusiastically. The Feraligtr spun with surprising agility, swung his tail from side to side, snapped his clawed hands, bobbed his head and chanted in his deep baritone voice, "Gat-gat. Gatr-gat. Gat-gat. Gatr-gat." The canopy above the pair started to grow darker as a small cover of clouds was created. Soft rumbles could be hear within the grey fog and after a few seconds, a lukewarm drizzle started to fall onto Elysia and Sebastian's head. As the drops of rain soaked through Elysia's clothing, the surrounding Pokémon, including her own Bronzor, seemed to blink. The herd of Stantler turned their heads, looking around in confusion before spotting the giant dancing alligator and decided to leave. The few Bug Pokémon that had been drawn to Elysia skittered off into the underbrush and the hovering Shelah stopped clinging like a magnet to Elysia.

The brief rain shower ended as quickly as it had come as Jace stopped dancing, though he continued to bob his head and tap his foot. Sebastian slicked back his now wet hair, not at all worried about the fact that he was soaked now, and approached the young girl, "You alright Little Lady? Seems like you got hit with a blast of Sweet Scent. Its a spore that attracts wild Pokémon. Kinda like smelling a batch of fresh baked cinnamon buns. You run into an Oddish or a Bellsprout out here? Their the most common Pokémon that use it. I'm Sebastian Sharp. I'll be teaching the Outdoor Class at the Academy. Who might you be?" Sebastian smiled softly as he checked over Elysia visually to make sure she wasn't hurt. Aside from being scared, she seemed to be in good health, aside from the fact that she was now soaking wet. The tall adult extended out his hand in invitation to Elysia, glad that he'd come across her when he did.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jace the FeraligatrLv.50JollyTorrentRain Dance l Water Pulse l Ice Fang l Earthquake
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tibalt the Houndoom Lv.50HastyFlash FireNasty Plot l Dark Pulse l Incinerate l Flamethrower
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nissa the LeafeonLv.50ImpishLeaf GuardSunny Day l Shadow Ball l Solar Beam l Leaf BladeXX

amarzyciel

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:59 am
User Image

My location... forest path
                                                        My Outfit... casual/travel clothes (damp)
                                                        Those near me... Sebastian and his feraligatr

It was unbearable silence that felt like eternity for Elysia. There was nothing between her and all this wild pokemon. Her protector, Shelah, was in the same state as the wild pokemon. She was vulnerable. It was so vexing that she could be this weak. She didn't have to think of those antler from stantler, even a mere poison sting would spell problem when left untreated. Elysia watched pokemon in her surrounding, they did more than approaching. The brave one would sniff her and she thought she could pet them and they won't notice. She held her hand however, she didn't want to agitate the pokemon with unnecessary movement. Instead, she began to contemplate what might be the cause and one thing that happened recently came to her mind. Oddish and its powder. This situation was all caused by that one move. Sadly, she didn't understand how it worked. She had tried to dislodge the powder by patting her clothes to no avail and other method of washing the clothes wasn't possible where she was.

A bark snapped her attention toward the source. A black canine pokemon with mean horns approached the group. She shuddered as she knew at once that it was a greater threat than any of the pokemon gathered there. She stared at it and was ready to bolt away if the pokemon showed any threatening moves. In fact, she would have if she didn't see another person coming into view. Could it be? Elysia hoped that the pokemon belonged to the man. She didn't pay much attention to the man as the black canine was now rubbing its muzzle unto her arms in a way that could only be called affectionate. It eased her to know it wasn't coming for blood. Soon after, a red light engulfed the pokemon and it was recalled into its pokeball. She sighed in relief that she might get some help after all.

Elysia made eye contact with the man, she made her best pleading for help look. She didn't even dare to utter any word for fear it might snap the pokemon and startled them. She watched the man releasing a different pokemon. A huge, menacing blue and red pokemon. It was making a series of what appeared to be dance move though. The strangeness of it made it felt unreal. Upon the man's order, the pokemon began to dance more furiously and called rain. It started as a drizzle then streams of water washed the powder on her clothes away. The effect once the scent was gone was immediate. One by one, pokemon started leaving as if they lost interest in her. Her bronzor finally distanced itself from her. "zor?"he blinked with confusion, then saw how the area was wet, he was drenched too. Why didn't he notice it was raining? the bronzor was puzzled. "Shelah! you are back to yourself!" Elysia pulled the bronzor into a hug to her pokemon further bewilderment. Although Shelah welcomed Elysia's gesture of affection.

"You alright Little Lady? Seems like you got hit with a blast of Sweet Scent. Its a spore that attracts wild Pokémon. Kinda like smelling a batch of fresh baked cinnamon buns. You run into an Oddish or a Bellsprout out here? Their the most common Pokémon that use it. I'm Sebastian Sharp. I'll be teaching the Outdoor Class at the Academy. Who might you be?" the man's word pulled Elysia back to face the man and she quickly released her bronzor from the hug. "Y-Yes! I am okay," she spontaneously answered. "sweet scent . . . so that's its name," she murmured when she heard the man's explanation. It sounded like one interesting move that will bring many fiasco. "nn, it was an oddish. I, kinda, accidentally spook one when I was looking for pokemon," Elysia confirmed,embarrassedly as she admitted her fault.

The man introduced himself as Sebastian, teacher for outdoor class. "I am Elysia. Elysia Penrose. A transfer student," perhaps the transfer part was unnecessary, but she didn't want not mentioning it causing problem. "-,sir" she added then at the end of her sentence once she knew the man was teacher. She supposed this would be the end for her outing for her pokemon search. Surely, the teacher would bring her back to the academy. it was a shame that this happened, she would have liked to search some more.

((OOC: . . . ))

Log:
word counter: 731
User Image
Pokemon Team:
Move set:

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
02 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
Erkowan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:04 pm
User Image
SEBASTIAN SHARP

Sebastian smiled warmly at Elysia, glad to see she was feeling better. Jace kept his quiet dance/jive going, bobbing his head and snapping his clawed fingers. It was good to see the affection between the young girl and her Bronzor. Sebastian liked seeing bonds forming between Pokémon and Trainer. Elysia confirmed that it had been an Oddish that she'd run into. Sebastian nodded a bit, "Makes sense. Grass Type Pokémon can be tricky little blighters. Might want to take someone with you next time you want to take a trek through the woods Miss Penrose. And know need to be formal here. Technically, I don't become a Teacher till tomorrow, but you can call me Mr. Sharp if you like."

Elysia looked fidgety and nervous. He supposed it was only natural, given that she'd just learned he was a Teacher at her school. Sebastian was honestly not sure how to put her more at ease. He was more used to solitude, or the presences of his younger siblings. Elysia wasn't really much younger than his sister. Scratching his head a bit, Sebastian looked over at Jace. The large blue and red Feraligtr merely kept bobbing his head to the silent music only he could hear and grinned a toothy smile. "Not really sure what you were doing out here Miss Penrose, but I'm intending to take a bit of a longer walk around. How about you join me for a bit. I'm sure there's still a lot of Pokémon out here you haven't seen yet. So, where did you transfer from? I'm from the Johto Region myself...just got here a day ago. How about you Miss Penrose?" Sebastian figured Elysia wanted to look around the forest a bit more and far be it for him to stop her. But it would be much better if he went with her.
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

amarzyciel

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
amarzyciel generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 7!

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:57 am
User Image

My location... forest
                                                        My Outfit... casual/travel clothes (damp)

"I will keep in mind, Mr Sharp," Elysia nodded in understanding. She was lucky this time to meet someone that helped her. She normally preferred to have time on her own though, so she could train her pokemon without distraction. A plan that she would need to rethink. Also, she found out the teacher had not started teaching yet. She had wondered whether the man had also came to explore the place like her and she got her answer before she could ask.

"I would love to!" Elysia blurted out immediately. She brightened when she didn't have to go back so soon after all. Her impulse to catch any pokemon that caught her interest had faded by now. Still, one fright won't deter her from exploring, especially when she could tag along with someone more experienced. She then continued on to answer his question, "I come from Sinnoh and uh, less than a day in the academy," that last bit of how long was she here made her realized she must have appear to be so eager to rush out first chance she got to explore. "I got a pokeball from the academy, so I can't help it to wanted to use it," she gave a small embarrassed laugh when she elaborated further. She did wished to drop a hint that was what she wanted to do in the forest.

" so . . . is it Mr. Sharp's first time in this forest?" she switched the topic by asking him a question to distract her from making an embarrassment of herself. Elysia's bronzor pick the time to butt in with a cry, "Bron bronzor," he bobbed up and down, then turned to face up to a tree when Elysia looked at him. "What is it?" Elysia surveyed the trees for something. It appeared that Shelah remembered on their early conversation about flying type. A small green bird was perched on a low branch. Elysia didn't recognize the pokemon, so she scanned it with her pokedex, "Natu, the Tiny Bird Pokémon. Natu cannot fly because its wings are not yet fully grown. If your eyes meet with this Pokémon's eyes, it will stare back intently at you. But if you move even slightly, it will hop away to safety. " She saw that it was in fact a psychic and flying type. "oh, it's part psychic and I already have you, Shelah," It was a shame that she didn't intend to own another psychic type. "Thanks for keeping a lookout. Let's find a different pokemon," she petted the pokemon as a thank you.

((OOC:rolling dice, will edit soon it's a natu ))

Log:
word counter: 431
User Image
Pokemon Team:
Move set:

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
02 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
Erkowan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:43 am
User Image
SEBASTIAN SHARP

Sebastian chucked lightly at Elysia's enthusiasm. He was glad to see such spirit in the younger generations. The two began to move on. Sebastian walked slower beside Elysia so she wouldn't get left behind from his long legged strides. Behind them, Jace the Feraligatr dance-walked while keeping an eye out for any trouble. The light hearted Water Type was happy to follow along in the wooded area. And the young girl's Bronzor looked pretty friendly too. Jace was always up for making a few new friends.

As they walked, Elysia confessed her desire to expand her team. Sebastian nodded in understanding to the young lavender haired girl, "Having a variety of Pokémon on you team is very useful. It allows for diversity and gives you an opportunity to experience the differences between Pokémon. But it can be tricky to raise a lot of them at once, so best be sure that you ready for it." Sebastian's experienced eye caught sight of several different Pokémon that darted away, but he didn't show any of them to Elysia. Part of learning was discovering things yourself. Elysia wouldn't fully experience the joy of Pokémon if she didn't figure out her own way to find them.

When questioned about whether this was his first time in the forest, Sebastian had to smile a bit, "First time in this particular forest yes. I'm a former Pokémon Ranger, so I've a lot of experience trekking through the woods and wilds. That's why I chose to come to Ordell Academy. Gotta teach you young guns how to keep from getting into trouble when out and about. Otherwise you might end up having to hide in a hole under a a tree for a day and a half from a horde of angry Beedrill...like I had to the first time I started wandering around on my own." Sebastian smiled broadly as he finished his sentence, eyes twinkling so Elysia would know he was just teasing her a bit and that he didn't think any less of her. And the story from his own past would help her to feel more at ease from her rookie mistake. Learning was all about discovering your strength and weakness's and working to improve both.

Elysia's Steel Pokémon seemed to spot something and Sebastian followed the geometry shaped Shelah's gaze. An inquisive and curious Natu looked down at the group. Sebastian smiled at the bright green bird as Elysia pulled out her Pokegear and scanned it. He glanced down at the young girl's much more advance technology compared to his own. Sebastian would likely have never been able to use such a device....to advanced for his taste. Elysia listened to the mechanical voice but decided to move on without encountering the Natu. Sebastian didn't really blame her, having to many similar types on ones team could be a weakness. Sebastian inquired lightly as they traveled together, "Have you every battle with you Bronzor before Miss Penrose? If your thought is to catch a Pokémon out here, do you know what attacks you can use and what they do? That could be just as important as what Pokémon you want to catch. Pokémon love to battle, but if their Trainer isn't prepared or doesn't understand their abilities, it can be a tough pairing. A Pokémon is only as strong as its Trainer. While I would never discourage you from attempting to catch a new friend Elysia, do make sure that your ready for that challenge before taking the leap."

User Image

amarzyciel

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
amarzyciel generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 8!

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:41 pm
User Image

My location... forest
                                                        My Outfit... casual/travel clothes

Elysia listened intently at the man's words, noting useful information that she could use. Her eyes widened in surprise when Mr.Sharp mentioned of running and hiding from horde of angry beedrils. She could tell that Mr.Sharp meant what he said. He was a good teacher who wished to help guide younger children. "then I will be looking forward to your class next semester," Elysia said. Her schedule had no outdoor class, so she would have to wait until much later.

After she decided to leave the natu alone, she pouted when the man questioned her ability to battle with shelah. "Of course, I can," was her immediate answer. "I won't dare to go in here if I don't," she had been warned enough that she shouldn't go out of town without pokemon and she needed to learn to battle with her pokemon. Elysia continued to explain what she did to practice,"I used to practice against some starly and glameow that roamed the street back home. I tried asking my friend for practice help, but they freaked out when Shelah used a version of his confusion, the headache one and banned me from using it against them afterward if I want to battle them, so I am left with tackle and hypnosis against the likes of rhyhorn. They are common pokemon raised in the ranch around my hometown aside from usual variety of ponyta and milktank, because of the popularity of rhyhorn race," It partly became a rant of her frustration that she couldn't utilize Shelah to his full strength. Elysia soon got tired of having to rely of hypnosis and its 50/50 chance, due to tackle did nothing against a rock type that charge like a truck, plus it defeats the point of practice if she put her opponent to sleep all the time. She began challenging wild pokemon, so Shellah could get his confusion move exercise. The psychic blast version of confusion hurled invisible energy at pokemon was discovered thanks to this. Still, it was already time for her to leave for Ordell Academy and she didn't have time to see how more of the move's working.

"This will be a first that I try to use a pokeball to catch. I figured it will be a simple throwing it to a pokemon . . . is there something else I need to know?" Elysia asked for it worried her that she might miss a chance to catch a pokemon she desired if she did it wrong.

((OOC: rolling for the next encounter for next post ))

Log:
word counter: 419
User Image
Pokemon Team:
Move set:

► [ST] Hypnosis: AC: 50 // Target falls asleep

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
02 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
Erkowan

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash