Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Dorms Locations
[Y1] Dorm House of Flygon Room 200 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:34 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It was hard to believe how just yesterday they were fighting dragon pokemon and trying to stop a thief from stealing pokemon eggs and now today they were in their rooms getting ready to go home for winter break. It felt unreal but with the bandages on her from the sandstorm and some of the students and staff in the infirmary, she knew it wasn't some made up story. How was she going to explain this to her family.

Iris sat down on her suitcase as she tried to push it down to so she could zip it closed. Iris sighed with relief when the zipper made it all around. Iris looked from up from her bed to look at her roommate.

"So Maria..." Iris said, fidgeting a bit as she shimmied herself off the bed. "What are your plans for the break?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 15
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 17
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

User Image

Nickname: Zoey
    Item: Soothe Bell
    Moves: Leer|Feint Attack| Fury Swipes | Sucker Punch

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    - 1x rare candy
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?

Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:01 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Iris
                                          Wearing : Casual Outfit

Maria hadn’t been prepared for a fight against a much stronger Pokémon. However, Lillipup had wanted to help and she couldn’t say no. Never mind the fact that she couldn’t just leave her either. After everything though they managed to get the eggs back to the rather enraged dragon moms. Granted Maria didn’t come out injury free. She had been beat around by the enemy’s sandstorm. She and Lillipup were bandaged up but otherwise they were okay.

Today the brunette was packing with was odd given what had just happened. Maria didn’t know how she would tell her mother without causing her to freak out. As she packed her things she thought about it. No good would come from it. Though she knew she couldn’t go without telling her. As she finished packing she thought about messaging Kirsi. Her friend had also been fighting against that Tyranitar. Pulling out her pokégear Maria went to her name in her contacts.

[[ Hey Kirsi, how’s packing?
                                          Was wondering if you wanted to stop by my dorm room while we’ve got some time.
                                          I’m sure Chance and Lillipup would love to see each other before the break starts. ]]

Hitting send Maria set her gear down before giving a last minute look around the room. “See anything lingering guys?” She asked her Pokémon. “Pup.” (Nop.) Lillipup barked as Espurr shook his head. When she was sure she had everything, the girl closed up her suitcase. Looking over at Iris as she asked her what her plans were, Maria thought for a moment. “Nothing much really. Spending some time with my mom mostly I suppose.” She answered roommate before asking. “What about you? Any plans for break?”

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 15, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 13

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: User Image Leftovers : Restores 1/16 of the Pokémon's maximum HP (rounded down) each turn when held.
                                          Exp: 875/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Take Down
                                              --> A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. It also damages the user a little. << Type: Normal Acc: 80% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                          Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                          Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Light Screen
                                              --> A wondrous wall of light is put up to suppress damage from special attacks for five turns. << Type: Psychic Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Covet
                                              --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Confusion
                                              --> The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.<< Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 281
                                          OOC : - - -

TheWhiteDragonfly
                                          Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:25 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser ImagetUser Imaget User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: maria, isis, koru|| ᴘᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴏᴏʙ: chance

"Koru!" Kirsi moved quickly to return the hug, squeezing extra hard since they were about to go home for such a long time. Chance craned his neck to get a look, tail wagging. "Growl growl!" Chance liked being called Good Boy very much, and thought Koru should've seen how brave he was yesterday. He pushed his head into Koru's hand, and then tilted it sideways to try and lick her too. Kirsi stepped back to give the wriggling furball room. In a moment Chance whuffed a bit louder, [ Cyndaquil? ] He sniffed into the room behind Koru, but couldn't tell with all the unfamiliar scents if his friend was in there. He wanted a chance to talk about what happened!

"Oh! I got a text from Maria, she wanted to say bye before we go home. Hey! Since you're done packing, wanna come too?" Kirsi had never been to the Flygon dorms before, but she knew the direction it was in since she'd seen Maria heading back sometimes. It would be cool to see Maria's room! On the way over, Kirsi asked Koru about yesterday. "After everybody left the stadium, some of us were still behind, since it took a while to get off the battle place. And there was this guy,
    really scary guy, who came outta nowhere..."
    Kirsi continued to explain what had happened. "What about you? Did you just leave the stadium?" she asked.

When they got to Maria's room, Kirsi paused. Oh yeah, this is Iris' room too. Suddenly a bit nervous, since Iris seemed like such a good battler and was really pretty, Kirsi knocked on the door. "Hey, it's Kirsi! I hope you don't mind, but I brought Koru." Chance would be on his best behavior, waiting outside the door until he was invited in (as opposed to jumping over Koru since he knew it was okay with her). Though he did poke his nose in looking for Lillipup.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image
                                      C H A N C E the Growlithe
                                      Brought with her to Ordell; given as a gift from her father. Earnest and well-behaved.

Gender: Male | Level: 19 | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate
                                        Held Item: Quick Claw | Experience: 875/1000
                                        Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                                            ► Reversal | Fighting | Physical | Deals more damage the lower the user's HP | 100% Acc
                                            ► Flame Wheel [60] | Fire | Physical | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                                            ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      K A I the Zorua
                                      Battled and caught after the mysterious It appeared before Kirsi in the haunted house; his background is a mystery.

Gender: Male | Level: 17 | Nature: Serious | Ability: Illusion
                                          Held Item: Soothe Bell | Experience: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:

► Feint Attack [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | Always Hits
                                              ► Fury Swipes [18] | Normal | Physical | Hits 2-5 Times | 80% Acc
                                              ► Sucker Punch [70] | Dark |Physical | Makes Contact | +1 Priority, fails if opponent is not preparing an attack | 100% Acc
                                              ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell [Kai held item, silk cord around neck ]
                      User Image x Quick Claw [ Chance held item, leather cord around neck ]
                      User Image x Rare Candy 5

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Dewgong Plushie
                      User Image x Glaceon Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket
                      User Image x Poke Dazzler
                      User Image x Gible Figurine
                      Chance Doll
                    Prairiefox
                    murruelecreuset
                    Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:16 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Dorm Wιтн: Her Pokemon/ KirsiWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Relaxed OoC:----◉

Koru's happiness only expanded when her friend reciprocated the hug. She giggled when they had let go and she continued to show Chance some good attention.
She knew once break started it would feel like forever til they saw each other again. Over in her suitcase Cyndaquil's nose peeked through her shirt and he finally spotted Chance, well barely anyway. "Cynda qui!" He leaped into the air from her suitcase and landed straight onto Chance's face and he snuggled his friend, it was like Koru was hugging Kirsi all over again. He slid down to the floor and started to regal his friend, "Qui qui quil cy da da qui... (I'm so glad to see you I feel funny since all the scary stuff...)" and he rubbed his tummy. It wasn't a hungry feeling, but something like that. He continued to squeak about his encounters with Chance and letting the dog pokemon do the same.

Up above Koru was focused on Kirsi's activity and nodded,
"Oh! Yeah I guess everyone's making stops with each other before we all leave right?"
Thinking about it she wanted to see everyone else, and she didn't want to admit it but she really wanted to see Ray too, even if he didn't want to see her...She snapped out of her thoughts when the girl asked if she wanted to tag along. She nodded with a hum, "Sure! I've been packing since I woke up I need to get outta my room."

Like Kirsi, Koru hadn't really seen much of the other dorms except for their exteriors. She got to project thoughts about HOW different it would be from Salamence, the mystery was intriguing. On the way over her investigative thoughts were put on hold when Kirsi asked about yesterday. She paused herself trying to put it into words, crossing her arms and rubbing her chin. Cyndaquil rode on Chance's back and looked at her curiously. She gave her experience, and Koru was beyond shocked, ”WAIT! You were still there after evacuated?! You're insane! I was worried sick! I didn't want to let go of ya when I found ya after that mess..." she pouted at her friend. She couldn't even think about what would've happened if anything had happened to any of her friends. She asked she did and Koru's eyes went up to the sky from a moment before answering, "I guess I can't really call you insane since we fought a dragon...LIKE OKAY SO-" her hands burst outward before her, shocking the pokemon walking along with them, her burst of energy taking them by surprise, ”We heard a bunch of noise outside and I really wanted to help- BUT THEN THIS HUGE DRAGON POKEMON SHOWED UP AND STARTED BLOWING THINGS TO BITS!" she started to make exploding noises, ”Nirav saved me and then Miss Lilith and the nurse showed and-" she looked at Cyndaquil remembering how brave he was, ”Cyndaquil actually jumped into the battle it was amazing. I didn't really think he had it in him I think he's getting a lot braver! I can't wait to show my dad when I get home!"

She let Kirsi approach the door since she was the one invited, here's hoping Koru wasn't the party-crasher in this situation. She chimed in after Kirsi made themselves known, ”Hi Maria! Hope it's okay I tagged along."

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 14 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:42 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris listened as Maria explained that she would mostly be hanging with her mother before she was asked about her own plans. "I guess the same... adding in my dad and brothers. I haven't seen my little brother Naoki in like foreva! And my big brother Masaki. Probably try to make me ice skate or maybe we'll go see the tree in the center of one of the districts."

As she spoke, she reminisced about those moments. "And now I get to do it with my pokemon." Iris smiled as her Pokemon cheered at the idea. That was before turning their heads the opening door. Walked in Kirsi, Koru, and pokemon. "Kirsi! Koru!" Iris waved at the girls. "Are you girls ready for the break. Me and Maria were just talking about our plans and stuff."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 15
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant

User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack