Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Dorms Locations
[Y1] Dorm House of Charizard Room 100 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:47 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Yesterday's event drained Marco, but even feeling tired wasn't enough for his body to properly rest. He couldn't fall asleep last night and instead constantly fought with his covers trying to find a comfortable position. The shock of Tera nearly collapsing, the fear he felt while waiting for the Nurse to check on her, and finally the embarrassment he felt when he called her "pretty" as well as Iris suddenly appearing (he wondered if she heard their entire conversation). Marco stayed with the girls until they were told to return to their Houses. Before returning to his dorm, Marco had grabbed some food for his Pokemon to eat, thankfully the cafeteria hadn't closed yet, but he had to settle for leftovers which his Pokemon did not seem to mind. When he arrived at his room, he immediately changed into his pajamas and hopped into bed assuming he would fall asleep right away. At first he was out like a light, but his dreams kept him awake with strange images; his dreams felt real, but as soon as he woke up he couldn't remember any detail.

His roommate, Ray, must have arrived while he was sleeping. The rest of the night was spent thinking about his day with Tera as well as the appearance of Iris. From time to time he would glanced over at Ray's bed wondering if his roommate was awake like him. Marco still hadn't talked to Ray about that day he found him. The black-haired boy was curious, but he couldn't muster the courage to ask Ray nor did he feel it was appropriate. Ever since that day, he had started paying more attention to his roommate and he realized that the boy was often by himself. However, that was a decision that Ray seem to have made on his own. Marco wondered if Ray was eating well since he noticed the boy was looking thinner and more pale. What about his bruises and scratches? Was he taking the time to recover? With all these thoughts, morning had arrived.

Deciding that he could not go back to sleep (and not from lack of trying), Marco decided to start his day and he went to take a shower. His Pokemon joined him and they followed with sleepy bodies. In the shower, Marco's thoughts returned to Tera and he found himself blushing again when he remembered calling her pretty. "But she is pretty..." Marco admitted while covering his face. Lucky for him the sounds of the shower surely drowned out his words and not even his Pokemon could hear him. If Iris did hear their conversation then would she be mad at him? For some reason he felt like she would be mad at him (she was quick to get mad at him sometimes). Definitely not as quickly as Skylar was at getting mad at him. He sighed as his thoughts turned to Skylar; he needed to speak with her. Today was the student's free day and it was potentially his best chance to meet the purple-haired girl.

Once he was done with his shower, he stepped out to dry himself, and when he was finished changing, he returned to the room. Marco glanced over at Ray's side of the room. The boy hesitated, but took a deep breath and grabbed the small container that was given to him by the Nurse. "Ray? G-Good morning, sorry to bother you, but I went to the Nurse yesterday," he presented the items to his roommate, "the nurse gave me this ointment for your scratches. It's a natural remedy and its supposed to help you heal faster." Marco stood and waited to see what Ray would do. This was honestly the first time they had spoken in a long time. Since that day he found him, Ray barely said anything to him or anyone. Marco wasn't sure what to do or how to even behave or if there was even a right way to go about this. However, he did know one thing and that was that he couldn't leave Ray alone. He just couldn't, not after that day.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image
        User Image
        ↦ Mysterious Letter

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x10
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:35 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: Depressed, annoyed II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: dorm room II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), Marco II ▪Profile: X

Ray didn't do much again yesterday, just like all the other days he went about his day sulking. He refused to see anyone, he avoided his so called "friends" like the plague and refused to go to his classes. What was the point? He could barely do anything function as it was anyways. He didn't want to do anything anyways, all he wanted to do was waste away. That of course wasn't going to happen peacefully since his roommate all of a sudden seemed to care about his well-being physically and emotionally. What was his problem anyways, the guy didn't seem to care about him at all at the beginning of the year. Now all of a sudden he wants to play hero? Ray never asked to be saved, he didn't want to be saved. Why couldn't Marco understand that? Why couldn't he act like he had before and ignore him, what changed? Was it the fact that he saw Ray about to hurt himself and Marco then took it as a sign of intervention? If Marco hadn't walked in on him, if Marco hadn't saw the boy wouldn't have even cared just like the rest of his friends. Resentment and anger boiled up in his heart. He didn't want Marco to take care of him, he didn't want anyone too. He just wanted to leave in peace, was that so much to ask for? It was what he WANTED. Why couldn't they all leave him alone so he could die and be with his sister again. That was all he wanted, all he wanted was to be whole again. Without Rina, he was nothing. He was a monster wearing human skin.

He didn't bother saying anything to his roommate when he returned, after all the guy was already in his bed and ready to turn in for the night. Not that Ray would have said anything if he was awake, but Ray was glad he wasn't awake because that meant the Ray didn't have to talk to him. When morning came around he heard some shuffling and the sound of the shower running, but Ray just ignored it. Hopefully the boy would just leave and not say anything. Of course his wish was heard by def ears as Marco seemed to make his way over to him. Ray didn't even bother to move, and just looked at the wall across from him. Ray's back was facing Marco as he seemed to apologize about going to the nurse yesterday. Why should he care? Ray remained silent, what was he supposed to say... good morning? It certainly wasn't a good morning for him so why bother saying that?

Marco then went on to talk about how he got some ointment for his scratches, and that it was supposed to heal faster. Ray clenched his fists, why couldn't he butt out! Ray didn't make a move to turn, and glared at the wall. Ray had no plans to use the ointment, he wanted to feel the pain. There was a reason his wounds weren't healing quickly and that's because Ray didn't want them to heal. He wanted them bleed, he wanted them be a constant reminder that he didn't belong, that soon he would go back to his sister. He was annoyed at this point, Marco just needed to leave him alone "whatever... just put it there..." he muttered under his breath, closing his eyes softly. He hoped Marco would just leave it at that and be on his way.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
User Image

Pokemon: Rufflet
Nickname: Rey
Level: 5
Ability: Sheer Force
Experience: 0
Move Set:
Peck
Leer
Fury Attack
----
Friendship Points: 60
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Phantump
Nickname: Ai
Nature: Rash
Level: 11
Ability: Natural Cure
Move Set:
Confuse Ray (100% Accuracy)
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 0
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x19

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Shadow of Miracles

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:31 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

The silence between the boys was intense. Marco stared at Ray's back who was staring at the wall and doing everything possible to ignore him. His roommate didn't respond to most things anymore and he didn't even go to their History Class; he probably wasn't going to his morning class either. Before, both boys were preoccupied with their own worlds. Even though they were roommates, their paths never really crossed except for that day. Finding Ray covering in scratches and blood was not the way he wanted to have his first interaction with his roommate. Marco would have wanted to befriend his roommate and get along with him since they were sharing a room. A part of him hoped that their time would arrive in the future and that things would be casual and peaceful. Instead everything felt tense and heavy in the air. Ray ignored him almost like he blamed him for something, but Marco could not figure it out, did Ray not want him to find him? The thought scared him, but he jumped a little when he heard Ray's voice.

His reply was short and his voice sounded detached, uncaring. Marco stared at his roommate and clenched his hand into a fist. The dark-haired boy's eyes widen when he realized that he was feeling frustrated. He quickly tried to shake off that feeling and placed the ointment somewhere Ray could reach. Ray wasn't healing fast enough, he wasn't getting better, and he refused to say anything. Marco stepped forward with his hand ready to reach out, but he stopped and placed his hand back down. "I'm heading out...please use the ointment," Marco grabbed his bag and PokeGear while his Pokemon followed behind him. Marco briefly looked over his shoulder at Ray and then faced forward once more, "I'll see you later." With those final words, he left and closed the door.

==========

[Exit]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image
        User Image
        ↦ Mysterious Letter

User Image x10
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday, 15th of December░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:45 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
I know this is totally random, but I just couldn't help myself xD forgive me Spazzy!

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

The silence inside the club room was so intense that you could hear a cricket a mile away. The formal request (which he had spent many hours working on) was finally in the hands of the Supernatural Club President. She studied the piece of paper carefully with a sharp look. Sometimes it felt like her eyes could cut right through you, cut through any lies, like she could see everything with a clear yet cold gaze. In other words, she was intimidating and he sometimes wondered if she practiced this ability or if it came natural to her. Perhaps she had to learn it for protection and he knew a thing or two about hiding to protect yourself. When she finished looking at the paper, her eyes looked up at him and he felt a chill run up his spine. The sensation seem to cause his whole body to shiver and he instinctively took a step back when she suddenly stepped forward. The more distance he tried to get between them the faster she walked towards him until he was pinned against the wall! He was sweating now from nerves as he stared into her cold eyes, but was unable to look away. She leaned forward and he finally shut his eyes expecting to hear an earful of 'no' and 'this is a terrible idea'. Instead he received an answer that was completely unexpected.

"This is...a really great idea! This sounds like a lot of fun, great job Marco-chan!"

The dark-haired boy opened one eye to peek and then sighed in relief once he saw there was no danger. "Oh yeah, you really think so? Thank yo- wait what did you just say?" the boy stopped mid-sentence once he realized that the club President, Skylar "Ice-Queen" Moore had called him "chan", what did that even mean? To further add to his disbelief, and discomfort, the girl was smiling at him! She was smiling so brightly too and was she even closer?

"Oh this such a great idea! The members will totes enjoy this kinda thing and everyone will be smiling! Isn't that wonderful?" The young boy watched with disbelief and horror as Skylar jumped for joy, what was happening here? "Hugs!" Suddenly, she jumped at him and Marco nearly freaked out when he felt her arms wrap around him. He shut his eyes again, this could not be real. When he opened them again, Skylar was glaring at him with the usual look that she always gave him. "Get a grip, stupid," her voice was her usual tone as she pulled her fist back and then jabbed forward.

==========

"Ah!" Marco gasped as he sat up, sweating bullets, "Ray, I had another weird dream about her!" The black-haired boy spoke up, but not really loudly just enough so that Ray could hear his thoughts. He looked over at Ray's side of the room where there was a pile that he assumed was his roommate. "This is the third time already..." Marco continued to speak as he was fueled by the adrenaline his dream had caused him. Over the last three weeks, he had a dream about Skylar or rather he had dreams about the times he awkward met up with her. However, none of them had been as strange or bizarre as what he just experienced in his dream. "Hey Ray, why do you think this keeps happening?" Marco asked his roommate, or at least the pile that he assumed was his roommate. Something strange that has also happened over the last few weeks was Marco deciding to speak with Ray whether he was listening or not.

His roommate was in his own world. Sometimes he would stay in their room the whole day, other times he would disappear, and sometimes Marco wasn't sure if he was in the room or not. It started as something random when Marco was talking to himself when he thought that he was alone in the room. It turned out that Ray was there and that's when these one-sided conversations started happening. Marco would just speak his thoughts out-loud (occasionally) as if he was having a conversation with Ray. So he would ask him questions or talk about his day or give out bits of information from things he learned. Of course he was ignored most of the time and there were even occasions where Ray just got up and left, but Marco found it nice to share; even though it was only him sharing. "She still hasn't given me a reply about my formal request...I guess maybe that's why she's on my mind," Marco stretched a little and then laid down in bed again. He needed to shower and get changed. Everyone was supposed to go to the Day-Care instead of classes today. "We should get ready to go to the Day-Care center, the teachers said we needed to be there today." Marco reminded his roommate as he got up to grab his stuff for his morning shower. His Pokemon slowly started waking up after hearing all the ruckus and they too would be joining him for preparing for the day.

==========

[Exit if no response (just in case)]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image
        User Image
        ↦ Mysterious Letter

User Image x10
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 16th of December░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Shadow of Miracles 02
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 17th of December░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:48 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray didn't know how to feel right now. After what had happened, his mind was a mess. Had he really been wrong this whole time, had Kirsi lied to him? Why would she lie to him though? She honestly seemed to be telling him the truth, that he was a monster. That he should... that he should have been the one to die.Ray still believed that he should have died, but now he was having doubts about his friends laughing at him. Elijah had put himself at risk just to FIND him, and to top it off the boy even went so far as to drag Ray's dead weight with him. That wasn't something that someone did if they were laughing at you behind your back, they wouldn't have cared. Elijah DID care though, and Ray had never seen the boy seem so upset. Ray felt guilty now, he felt like he was the one who jumped the gun. He made Elijah feel terrible, Ray just new that was the case. Even though they were separated when the rescue teams came to help them, Ray had kept apologizing over and over again to his friend.

Ray hadn't gotten much sleep, he had thought about a lot of things. Mostly the things he had told his friends, about how they had betrayed him. He cried a lot after he got home, and of course he locked himself in the bathroom while he did so. He didn't know if his roommate had knocked a few times or not, he was too absorbed with feeling sorry for himself. He signed, running a hand through his hair before turning on his side. He stared at the window, before his eyes moved towards his roomate's bed. It was clear that Marco wasn't sleeping, it seemed that the boy was in the bathroom getting ready for the morning. Ray fiddled with his fingers a bit.

After reflecting on what he did, Ray realized that he had been giving his roommate a pretty hard time. He had been ignoring him, had been trying to get him to leave him alone. However, even though Marco didn't really know Ray he still tried to help him. He looked at the little bottle of prescribed medication that the doctor assigned to him. Marco had been adamant about him taking it on time, and even went as far as to refill it when needed. Ray looked down ashamed, he needed to make it right. He had been a jerk, and Elijah was the one who had made him realize this.

So with that in mind, Ray slipped out of his bed and moved towards the bathroom door. He stood in front of it, contemplating if he should knock on it or not. He pursed his lips, before raising a shaky hand. He paused, gulping before he eventually gathered all his courage. He knocked on the door, holding his breath to see if Marco opened it.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
User Image

Pokemon: Rufflet
Nickname: Rey
Level: 24
Ability: Sheer Force
Move Set:
Peck
Aerial Ace
Fury Attack
Wing Attack
Friendship Points: 60
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Phantump
Nickname: Ai
Nature: Rash
Level: 11
Ability: Natural Cure
Move Set:
Confuse Ray (100% Accuracy)
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 0
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Shadow of Miracles 02

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Shadow of Miracles 02
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:05 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

Yesterday's events had taken quite a toll on Marco's body and mind. However he didn't feel those effects until after he had escaped the Ice Rink with Skylar. Like a dam had broken, a wave of emotions broke through him and he felt as if he was being torn apart from the inside. He felt fear, anger, concern, and they kept all swirling inside him. Trying to hold himself together was difficult and the only comfort he felt was looking at Skylar and waiting for her to wake up. He stayed by her side for as long as possible even after his own injuries were looked out. He didn't really receive any injuries just minor scratches and bruises from when his body hit the floor. Skylar's leg wound was worse and it seemed like she had over exert herself because they has to attack a device to help her breath better, regain some oxygen. She had done so much for their survival and looking at her was a reminder of his failure to support, to aid her and the Pokemon. Nonetheless he couldn't leave her side nor could he look away. When she regained conscious, tears escaped his eyes, the relieve to see her alive washed over his entire body and he couldn't stop the tears from falling. Eventually she had to be moved to a proper place to rest and Marco was no longer able to stay with her. As they were returning to the station, he saw all the destruction the other dragon Pokemon caused, the images did not leave his mind.

The rest of the day was a blur and he couldn't even remember wheb he got to his room. He recalled looking for Tera and Iris to see if they were okay and he even looked for Koru which reminded him of his roommate. In the end he managed to see all of them but only from afar and he did not try to approach them. He just felt too tired and all he wanted to do was rest. He was in a deep sleep and that's where Maria the ghost met him to deliver him a message. It felt like so long since he saw her and that was probably because of the events in Leoconoe district but nonetheless he was happy to see a familiar face. It seemed that she would be sleeping while they were away for Winter Break. Without Skylar or him providing her the energy to remain in the mortal world, she had to rest to reserve her energy. Initially he was concerned and offered to give up some of his energy but she refused and reassured him that there was no danger. She did make a point to ask them to return to the club once they came back from the break so that she could be woken up. After saying their goodbyes, Marco woke up and saw that it was early morning. He felt rested despite sleeping inadequate hours and he wondered if this was thanks to Maria.

Today he would be leaving Ordell Academy and returning home. Everyone was supposed to meet at the station in the afternoon later which left the morning for packing and saying goodbyes to classmates. Marco decided to take a shower as a way to start his day especially since he did not take one yesterday so he was definitely in need of one. The water was refreshing and it helped with clearing his mind from the events even just a little bit. When he was done he was drying off with a towel but stopped when he heard the door knocking. How odd, Ray never knocked in the door when he was using it, had he taken too long in the shower? Marco quickly started moving faster only managing to put on his underwear and some pants. He opened the door, "s-sorry I took so long." Marco apologised as he quickly tried to dry his messy wet hair; he was shirtless and sock-less so he was a bit chilly but Ray wasn't moving so he wasn't sure what to do. The black-haired boy stared at his roommate and waited for him.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 20
Move Set:
      ► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage