Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Daycare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:35 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris gave a meek wave to the other person that was there. A simple guess said new student as he took out the pokedex to look at the pokemon she had with her. She was more than okay with it. Especially Ling as she posed for the dex scan. However, the moment was gone once Skylar looked at Iris. Her tone, the way she crossed her arms as she looked at Iris like she just insulted the girl's family and lineage. Yup, she remembered alright. Wasn't like Iris thought the girl forgot... Iris didn't and neither did Alana. Iris gave off a flinch when she made a remark in regards to Iris' comment about the Zorua.

"Just an observation." Iris replied, trying not to show a sign of weakness, "I've only seen a few students with them...especially after Halloween is all. Zoey likes meeting them and I like her meeting new pokemon." Iris stared back at Skylar as the girl told her to spare the conversation and then proceeded to ask why Iris was trying to talk to her. Telling her she didn't forget.Now glaring at her. Iris wished could say that that was the worst glare she had seen directed at her.

She wished she could.

Instead, she got more feeling when she wanted Zoey back away from the Zorua named Ven when Skylar said its name sternly.

Iris looked from the saddened Zoey, who went behind Iris' leg near Ling as the ducklett was looking ruffled up and back to Skylar to answer her. Her face still held a pleasant grin...Impression after all.

"I didn't forget either. Just wanted to say hello... you know pleasantries." Iris replied. "It would be rude to look and see you and not speak...Wouldn't it?"

Iris' eyes stared back at Skylar's icy and....familiar eyes. Age her a few decades, add in some blood relations, and blaming and then Iris would sure freeze up and shatter under the stare. Instead, she looked at the girl with the smile on her lips but no longer in her eyes instead...going into some default setting of neutral. Iris wondered if Skylar noticed anything. Iris listened as Skylar told her how she felt about friends. How she didn't want them and how it would only end up with either being backstabbed or the backstabber before cementing to Iris that she never wanted to be friends with her.

To say the words didn't stab would be an understatement. But one would wonder how deep already deep wounds could go. "I guess it's a good thing, I wasn't trying to make you my friend...Just trying to be nice since we both know Alana..." Iris rubbed her hand on the side of her sweater, sure that Skylar wasn't listening at this. "Besides..." her own voice went low so she was hoping the boy didn't hear her. "With the friends, I have now... I'm just waiting for them to have enough of me and leave." The grin that was on her face did not match her own tone as she took a deep breath and turned to the boy who was now joined by Tera.

"Sorry about that..." Iris as she made no attempt to approach Skylar. "It was my fault since I made her mad. So this was not a surprised reaction at all. Hi, Tera, you got the announcement too?"

Iris looked at the two, trying to fix herself to be presentable. Turning new wounds into old scars.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 15
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

User Image

Nickname: Zoey
    Item: Soothe Bell
    Moves: Leer|Pursuit| Fury Swipe | Sucker Punch

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
Mood: self-eestem....what's that am I right?
Attire:
OOC: that's for the heads up. @Spazzy it's okay gurl

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

SpazzticPanda1311
Neryem
X Kaos X

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:55 am
User Image

User Image

xGιseɭɭexxBeɭɭeʀose

xxLocation: Daycare
xxAccompanying: N/A
xxMood: Curious

Giselle had gotten her invitation to the daycare event at the same time as everyone else, though hardly anyone was probably more festive than she was for the holidays. Maybe it was that time of year when those who looked down on the people they cared for and saw as their younger siblings were in charge of making them feel in the same chipper mood as they felt. Or maybe she was just a really generous person who wanted to see everyone else happier than she may be. Regardless of the fact, she pushed the doors open to the academy's daycare and was greeted by a few unknown faces. A small group of students had come around and beaten her to being first in line for the event which was always a good thing. More people means more cheer to be had for all. She thought to herself while rolling her wheelchair inside and allowing her gaze to fall on the scene farther away from her. A purple haired girl was walking away from two other students. It seemed to be a private matter, one that she would do best to stay out of herself. They had a tendency to get messy. She instead focused on the pink haired girl sitting with her Charmander, rolling up to them and smiling. "Bonjour, madame! Are you here for zee daycare event as well? Are the other three doing zee same?"

But who will protect me?...

User Image

xACTIVE PARTY
xUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Circe ♀ Lvʟ. 5
xUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ochre ♀ Lvʟ. 11

xPARTY INFO
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts
Nature: Modest (+ Sp Atk, - Atk)
Ability: Trace : Copies the opponent's ability.
Held Item: ---
Exp: 0/1000
Move Set:
x► Growl
x--> The user growls in an endearing way, lowering the opponent's Attack stat. << Type: Normal - Status │Acc: 100% │Effect: N/A >>
x► Confusion
x--> Deals damage to the opponent. Has a chance of confusing the target. << Type: Psychic - Special │Acc: 100% -- │Effect: Confuse >>
x► ---
x--> ---
x► ---
x--> ---

Friendship Points:

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ochre
Nature: Adamant (+ Atk, - Sp. Atk)
Ability: Natural Cure : All status conditions heal when the Pokémon switches out.
Move Set:
x► Confuse Ray
x--> The target is exposed to a sinister ray that triggers confusion. << Type: Ghost - Status │Acc: 100% │Effect: Confusion >>
x► Astonish
x--> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. This may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost - Physical │Acc: 100% │Effect: Flinch >>
x► Growth
x--> Increases Special by [1] Stage.
x► Imprison
x--> If opposing Pokémon know any move also known by the user, they are prevented from using it.

Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
X Kaos X

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:12 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... wherever this post is
                                                  My Outfit... casual outfit, a jacket.
                                                  Those near me... a small group
                                                  Pokemon you see me with...
                                                  Aisha, the snorunt
                                                  Siegrid, the sneasel

[enter]

Winter has came, Cyril finally found a need to wear his jacket over his clothes. It wasn't something he couldn't handle and certainly not his pokemon. Both of them was perpetually in good mood nowadays, being in their element. The snorunt skipped about, while his sneasel walked by his side. He hadn't had problem handling Siegrid now that the pokemon had acclimated to life in the academy and its rule. He could have them both out most of the time when he could to let the two enjoy winter while it lasted, like how when they were walking to the daycare. Cyril had forgotten that they had this place, having never had a need to visit it before. The notification was being secretive today, he thought. Telling them to gather, but never said why. They could have easily relayed announcement through their pokegear after all, so Cyril couldn't help but be curious. A daycare . . . maybe they wanted to show them something or introduce new facility within it.

Cyril squinted his eyes to see if he could find anyone he knew. Sadly, he was unsuccessful. He might simply be too early then and decided to take a closer look of the daycare. It was a quaint building with picket fences on either side that stretched on and on. A place to raise and keep pokemon. He had to wonder if a student had more than 6 pokemon, their 7th would be sent here too. Unless they couldn't have more than 6 pokemon while they were studying, that would be lame. That would mean someday, he might have to give up a catch. He started to walk right up to the fences. A few curious baby pokemon could be seen, but still out of reach. He recognized Unova region's starter and a few starter from another region. "Hmmm, so that's what they are giving to student," he said quietly to himself.

((OOC: I don't know what to do with him, feel free to approach him. ))

Log:

word counter: n/a
assignment:
SciTech - picture of forest pokemon

battle (complete)
Sneasel
[56 hp. 95 atk. 55 def. 35 spatk. 75 spdef. 115 spd ]
best stats: speed
least stats: sp atk

User Image
Pokemon Team:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (125/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 10 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 10/250
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
01 x Poke Dazzler
08 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Library Books:
How to Train Your Dark Type
Ghost Among Us
Fairy, No Longer a Myth

Calling for Attention:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:44 am
SpazzticPanda1311

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Neryem

X Kaos X
[

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing:
Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
          Valiant

Friendship Points: User Image

Level:5
Nature:Relaxed
Ability:Truant
Experience:0
Move Set:

►Yawn
►Scratch

Phillip

Pokemon: Ducklett

Level:9
Nature:Mild
Ability:Big Pecks
Move Set:

►Water Gun
►Water Sport
►Defog
►Wing Attack

Squeeze

Pokemon: Ekans

Level:6
Ability:Intimidate
Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

The walk to the daycare had been a brisk one, lacking in any of the usual habits Marcus had of observing the pokemon and nature around him. He had been in such a hurry to get there, feet pounding on the pavement in a stacatto of rythim as he all but flew by the pathways, that he hadn't realized just where he was going until he got there.
The daycare, where he was supposed to be serving detention with Kirsi last week.
And Kirsi was probably gonna be there too. So was Koru...the entirety of class E was going to be there, he realized. A beat after that he relized he was nowhere near in the right mood to be surrounded by a large, loud, suffocating group of people.
His walk paused and he felt nervousness claw it's way through him, his stomach turning into knots at the prospect. The granola bar he had been chewing on suddenly tasted like dirt.

"Hold your head high cous, and remember Hannukah soon"
The words from the call with his cousins managed to banish some of the negative feelings. He was going to make up that detention and Harvey couldn't stay mad forever.
And soon it'd be time for Hannukka and he could stop seeing Christmas decorations everywhere ( the whole obsession with Christmas got annoying when you didn't celebrate it) He would go home. He would see his grandparents and his cousins and they would have an awesome Hannukah. They'd take the menorah out, and get all this good food.
And it was his sister's first time doing the Charizard Run and there would be gelt. And they would have latkes and he'd have presents to get and give. And he had a present for his sister now thanks to Tera.
He was more than ready to go home. He was more than ready to his sister. He had missed that baby way too much.
These thoughts gave him enough of a push to lift his mood and actually scan the crowd for people he knew.
He saw Skylar chew Iris out and found his eyes narrowing.
"Y'know most people just say good morning and keep nastyness like that to themselves" he said loud enough for Skylar to hear before he walked over to a much friendlier face. "I swear that girl just likes tearing people down. She wants every a body to know she doesn't like them because apparently, she's that important" he said huffyly before he noticed Tera and the new kid. His smile came back, all dimples and open friendliness. "Oh hey Tera you feelin better?" he asked before eyeing the blonde boy and Iris "Oh hi..my name's Marcus..sorry bout that" he added realizing he had sort of lost his cool about Skylar "she's...she bothers me" he then turned to Iris, not wanting to leave her out "Iris yea? My ducklett tried to be friends with yours back in gym? I hope your pokemon wasn't bothered" he was suddenly feeling social again, hopefully he could make some friends from it.

-Enter-

OutOfChillComments: This kid is actually gonna cry if he finds out he can't go home for the holidays. I'm such a horrible person twisted
Word Count:

► TEXTS

To Ray Hey where you at?...you got Valiant with ya rigth?.
To Eve Guess what?! Ashley wants to join the research club! cat_biggrin
User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦15 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦pen and folder
    ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:30 pm
User Image

ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
RoomYena and AipomSorry for crappy post I'll try to do better when I get back from shopping...

Poochyena rustled her fur running ahead of Eli. Usually they would have classes but with winter break coming up and homework done she could be out a lot more than usual, too bad for him she had him running most of that time. He kept himself studying up to his last project and now she was trying to get him back in shape. He was close behind holdinghis hands under his arm pits, not used to the cold."Hey hold on! It's not like I have a fur coat all the time...I think my fingers are freezing off..." He never liked wearing gloves, but with the chill in the air he gave up and put them on from his pocket.
User Image
Poochyena howled and barked to notify him that they were there, and he could see a few familiar faces. Unfortunately as he closed in he noticed Skylar Moore, Koru and Makoto's roommate. He saw Marcus with Tera and approached them,
"I see the ice queen is as sharp as ever huh?" Marcus had started to talk about how Skylar loves to put other people down and away from her. He stared at the girl got an ever bigger chill. He smiled confused and added to Marcus's comments,"Come to think of it, do you think she actually has any friends? I can't imagine with her attitude she would but maybe she doesn't want them," At first feelingtoo serious he raised her hands out from himself and added,"Maybe she's trying to use protect on herself hm?"

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Daycare
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : ...

After (reluctantly) going to the cafeteria and finding something somewhat decent to eat, Silvano began to make his way through the halls with no particular destination in mind. Ever since the Halloween event, he had become somewhat distant to the other students and his friends. He didn't exactly know why, but staying away from everyone just seemed like something he needed to do for a short while. That was one of the reasons why he had made it a habit of going to cafeteria as soon as it opened in the morning so that he would be one of the few students there and thus more unnoticed.

For some reason, it seemed something unusual was going on today, as some of the other students appeared to be making their way over to the Academy's daycare. There didn't appear to be anything special going on, or at least nothing Silvano was aware of, but just in case there was, the Salamance reasoned it was probably a good idea to head over there just in case. Maybe if he had thought to look at his PokeGEAR more often he would have been a little more informed. Then again, it would helped if he had bothered to charge it, too. He had left it dead for a couple days now, out of reluctance to see who might have been trying to get ahold of him. Without hesitation, Silvano followed behind a small group of students that were headed in the same direction.

Upon making it to the DayCare, Silvano couldn't help but wonder what was going on. It seemed a small handful of other students were already there, waiting on something to happen. Feeling curious, Silvano decided he'd stick around just to see what this all would amount to. As he made his way further into the daycare, he started recognizing a few of the faces that where already there. The first person he recognized was Iris -- there was no mistaking her with her green hair. Silvano felt a pang of excitement and embarrassment run through him. He wasn't entirely sure why he had avoided his friend for a little while, and even though he really felt like racing over to her and greeting her, he wasn't sure what he tell her. Sure, he wanted to let her know that he had missed her, but at the same time, he didn't want to explain where he had been all this time. Besides, he had yet another reason to hesitate gong over to see her; Skylar. Apparently for some reason or another, Iris was talking to the cynical girl along with someone else Silvano didn't recognize. Maybe Iris and Skylar had become friends at some point? He could have sworn the two were roommates so that might have been possible. Then again, this was Skylar we're talking about. What friends did that girl have?

Shaking his head after letting out a deep sigh, Silvano decided against heading over to the group of three, and instead made his way over to the side of the room where he chose to lean against a free spot along the wall. Idly, he scanned over the other students that were around him. He could barely recognize the others, as he hadn't yet spoken to most of them, his roommate included. Interestingly enough, Silvano had heard rumor that his roommate, Cyril, had a Sneasel just like he now had. Having only used the pokemon one time, Silvano still wasn't sure what to make of it and wondered if it was going to end up more useless than his bat pokemon. With that thought in mind, Silvano inwardly debated about heading over to Cyril and asking him what he thought of the Dark Pokemon and if it was likely that the pokemon would get better if more time was invested in it. However, for now, Silvano decided to stay put. It seemed like something was going to happen soon and he wasn't sure of how much time he'd have for conversing with someone.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
      XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                      ✗ MOOD : Supercilious
                                                      ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                      ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : Ordell male uniform (Salamence colours)

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : Aaannnd... Hitsukei is back. This post is really lame, but I'll get back into it soon enough.

► P A R T Y
                                                          User ImageUser Image
                                                            Pokemon: Golbat
                                                            Nickname: - - -
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Held Item: User Image
                                                            Level: 25
                                                            Nature: Adamant
                                                            Ability: Inner Focus
                                                            Held Item: None
                                                            Experience: 125/1000
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Poison Fang
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Wing Attack

User ImageUser Image
                                                            Pokemon: Sneasel
                                                            Nickname:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                            Held Item: - - -
                                                            Level: 6
                                                            Nature: Hasty
                                                            Ability: Inner Focus
                                                            Experience: 0/1000
                                                            Move Set:

► Scratch
                                                                ► Leer
                                                                ► Taunt
                                                                ► - - - -

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x0
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x1

► B E R R I E S :
                                                            User Image x2
                                                            User Image x3
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image
                                                            User Image

User Image x1
                                                            User Image x0

User Image x1
                                                          User Image x1
                                                          User Image x0
                                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Raffle Ticket x 13
                                                          User Image
                                                          User Image

► TEXTS

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Daycare
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : ...

With a Snivy clinging to his shoulder, Ichiro dashed through the halls, stopping briefly at the cafeteria for a slice of toast with jam, before hurrying on his way to the Daycare. He been up all night and hadn't got much sleep. This was probably why he slept right through his alarm this morning. But having woken up just 5 minutes ago, and having taken a look at his PokeGEAR, he realized he was almost going to be late for something that was going on. Apparently, all students were to meet at the Daycare, the place he hadn't been back to since reciving his Snivy. Just what could have been planned? Maybe they being given a day to play with all the cute baby Pokemon that were being looked after there. Wouldn't that be adorable. Ichiro's eyes couldn't help but light up at the thought. He loved baby Pokemon and couldn't wait to pay them a visit if that's what was in store for the entire day. This had to be huge.

Arriving at the Daycare, Ichiro skidded to a stop just outside the door, doubling over a moment just to catch his breath. His Snivy, Tsutarja was still clinging to his shoulder, fighting to hang on as the blonde stood back up. Admittedly, Snivy was getting a little more heavier, but even still, Ichiro insisted on letting the pokemon cling to his shoulder even despite his growing size. "Looks like we made it just in time." Ichiro told his pokemon in between breaths shortly before letting himself into the Daycare. Upon entering, he was surprised to see how many students had showed up. He recognized a majority of them, even though the last couple of days he had become something of a stranger, no thanks to all the work he had been spending on bettering his club.

Heading further inside, Ichiro took a seat towards the side of the room in one of the chairs. He promptly moved his Snivy into his lap before looking around, bright eyed, at all the other students. He was specifically looking for his best friend Phoebe, who he also hadn't seen in awhile. He really missed her and her pokemon. He felt terrible for having fell out of contact with her for a little while, and now couldn't help but wonder what she was up to and if she was still okay. He guessed he'd try to get ahold of her.

Removing his PokeGEAR from his pocket, Ichiro flipped it open and began typing on it with one hand, his other still wrapped around his Pokemon that was in his lap.

Quote:
                                                >> To: Phoebe
                                                "Hey, it's been awhile, Phoebe. Did you see the message on your PokeGEAR? We're to meet in the Daycare for a special reason. You should make your way over. Maybe we might get to see some cute baby pokemon. ^^/ <3<3

I missed you Phoebe. We should really hang out again sometime. ^^ "

Hitting send, a big smile spread across the Salamance's face. He didn't know why he didn't text his friend sooner, then again, he was really busy these past few days and really lost track of time. He had to promise himself not to let himself become a stranger again.

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                        ✗ MOOD : Content
                                        ✗ CLUBS : Drama Club (President)
                                        ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 101
                                        ✗ ATTIRE : Ordell male uniform (Salamence colours)

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                        ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                            User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Snivy (Tsutarja)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 7
                                              Nature Timid
                                              Ability Contrary
                                              Experience: 125/1000
                                              Move Set:

► Glare
                                                  ► Tackle
                                                  ► Leer
                                                  ► Vine Whip

User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Oddish (Nazonokusa)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 13
                                              Nature Hasty
                                              Ability Chlorophyll
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                  ► Sweet Scent
                                                  ► Acid
                                                  ► Poison Powder

User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Phantump (Bokurei)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                              Level: 11
                                              Nature Brave
                                              Ability Natural Cure
                                              Experience: 0/1000
                                              Move Set:

► Confuse Ray
                                                  ► Astonish
                                                  ► Growth
                                                  ► Imprison

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                              User Image x0
                                              User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :
                                              User Image x13

► B E R R I E S :
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                              User Image
                                              User Image

User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Raffle Tickets x3

TEXTS

Nothing recived Recently...

SoundVVave

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:51 pm

Orange: #FFA824
Black: #40404F
Red: #C41E3A
White Bar: #F2F3F4
Text: slategrey
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Fritz/Joltik: #3F00FF
Gala/Spinarak: #7CCD7C

tab tab tab tab Somex turnx tox dustx orx tox gold tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx but you'll remember me!
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image

Ava Stenson
Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

The young girl and her two spiders managed to find their way to the Daycare by just following the mass of students headed in that direction. Honestly, the daycare was pretty cute looking, but Ava couldn't get a very good view until she moved in closer. It was a quaint little building with what looked like some outdoor space to play with pokemon. Maybe this was where the breeding classes were held.

"This looks pretty cool, huh, guys?" she asked to her multi-legged entourage. Fritz was, per usual, frozen in place on Ava's shoulder, taking in the crowd of students asking what this was all about. Gala just observed from Ava's head, wondering how many of these little students she could freak out today. Scared little kids were just so fun to mess around with. Neither cared much for being around the Daycare; it just wasn't up their alleys. In an effort to figure out what was going on, she managed to find Tera and Giselle talking and walked over to them. "Hey guys! You know whats going on here?" Ava still had no idea why they were called out here, but it surely had to involve some baby pokemon or something. Maybe her more punctual friends knew.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Inventory tab tab Mood: Curious, Excited
                                          Location: Daycare tab tab Outfit: School Uniform
                                          Pokemon Company: Fritz & Gala tab tab Human Company: n/a
                                          OoC: Lost half my post cause i accidentally copied the entire thread instead of just Kaos's name -- oh lawd

X Kaos X

TheRealKiru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:00 pm
User Image

User Image

xGιseɭɭexxBeɭɭeʀose

xxLocation: Daycare
xxAccompanying: N/A
xxMood: Eager / Embarrassed

"Ohn?" Giselle looked up from Tera to be greeted by a fellow house member she had never met before, or so she thought. The girl certainly did not seem familiar to her or anything. Two bug pokemon sat on her person, catching a ride on her body in the cutest way possible. She put both hands together and smiled at the girl in front of her. "Ah, bonjour, Madame! If I 'ave my facts correct, zen there is zupposed to be an event starting very soon 'ere. I just arrived as well." On her right side sat a timid Ralts who poked her head out of her hiding place and looked up at Ava before hopping over Giselle's legs and settling down in her lap. A Phantump also popped out of the girl's white coat as it snuck around to the back of her head and gazed over at the bugs lying on her shoulder. "Phantump?" It spoke, circling around the bugs before focusing on Tera and her Charmander.

Giselle's view jumped towards everyone around here as she was listening to her friends' responses. A group of people were slowly making their way towards the scene that unfolded between one of the girls and a few friends of hers or something. More and more people were making their way over and adding to the group. One person in particular had caught Giselle's eyes with his long mane of dark blonde hair. She allowed herself to watch him for a few more moments while her cheeks began to redden. The petite build, the hair over his eye, he looked just like one of the male characters in those fairy tales she read about as a child. Continuing to stare as the blush slowly crept over her face. It was not until ten seconds had passed did she realize that she was staring at the boy. Managing to tear her gaze away from him, Giselle focused her attention back on her two friends and carefully patting Circe on her head as she did glance back at the boy a couple of times.

But who will protect me?...

User Image

xACTIVE PARTY
xUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Circe ♀ Lvʟ. 5
xUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ochre ♀ Lvʟ. 11

xPARTY INFO
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts
Nature: Modest (+ Sp Atk, - Atk)
Ability: Trace : Copies the opponent's ability.
Move Set:
x► Growl
x--> The user growls in an endearing way, lowering the opponent's Attack stat. << Type: Normal - Status │Acc: 100% │Effect: N/A >>
x► Confusion
x--> Deals damage to the opponent. Has a chance of confusing the target. << Type: Psychic - Special │Acc: 100% -- │Effect: Confuse >>
x► ---
x--> ---
x► ---
x--> ---

Friendship Points:

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ochre
Nature: Adamant (+ Atk, - Sp. Atk)
Ability: Natural Cure : All status conditions heal when the Pokémon switches out.
Move Set:
x► Confuse Ray
x--> The target is exposed to a sinister ray that triggers confusion. << Type: Ghost - Status │Acc: 100% │Effect: Confusion >>
x► Astonish
x--> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. This may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost - Physical │Acc: 100% │Effect: Flinch >>
x► Growth
x--> Increases Special by [1] Stage.
x► Imprison
x--> If opposing Pokémon know any move also known by the user, they are prevented from using it.

Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
X Kaos X

DJ Double B

Hitsukei

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:00 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: Depressed II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: Daycare Center II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), classmates II ▪Profile: X

Ray didn't know why he was forced to come here, but he was. For some reason they had to force him to come to the dare care today. He had been missing classes for three weeks now, and he was slowly healing from his injuries. He vaguely remembered the nurse saying how he was healing too slowly, and that he should be healing faster. Not that Ray cared all that much, he was just an empty husk. He ate little to nothing, and hadn't seen the sunlight much at all. He mostly just hid under the covers. Rey on the other hand wasn't faring any better. He had been miserable, and all this sadness steamed from one person Kirsi. Rey had grown to dislike the girl for what she had said to Ray, she had broken him. Rey knew the girl was hurt, but what she said had practically destroyed Ray. Rey would never forgive her, not after what she did. The bird pokemon spent little time outside his pokeball, the only time he was allowed out was to eat and that was it. Ray didn't want Rey to waste his efforts on him, he'd be leaving soon anyways. He stared at his broken arm, struggling to move forward bit by bit. These crutches really put a strain on his arms, as well as his sides. They were a bother, and he didn't want to use them. However, with his ankle all messed up and his leg bruised he couldn't do much about that.

Marcus had texted him a few times, which Ray just ignored. He didn't want to talk, not to him or anyone else. He wanted to be alone, so the fact that he had to go to the daycare meant that he'd see them. He didn't care, they lied. They're all liars! He'd never trust them, never ever again. They were probably all laughing at him, talking about how annoying and stupid he was. He was an idiot for thinking that they wanted to be his friend, and that he wasn't at fault. Kirsi made that painfully clear. He no longer needed his eye patch at least, but his eye was still a bit puffy and red. He chewed the inside of his cheek, panting hard as he wobbled over. He tried his best to stay out of the others view, not wanting to interact with them. Sweat dripped down his pale skin, and he felt weaker than he has in ages. He closed his eyes, gulping air as he tried to collect himself. He really hoped no one noticed and just left him alone...

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
User Image

Pokemon: Rufflet
Nickname: Rey
Level: 5
Ability: Sheer Force
Experience: 0
Move Set:
Peck
Leer
Fury Attack
----
Friendship Points: 60
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Phantump
Nickname: Ai
Nature: Rash
Ability: Natural Cure
Move Set:
Confuse Ray (100% Accuracy)
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 0
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x19

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:19 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It seemed that there was an audience after all as Iris heard the voice of other students coming into the daycare. The first one a girl in a wheelchair before the blonde haired boy wasn't the only male student here. However only one of them spoke to her directly as Marcus raised his voice to talk to Skylar in regards to how she was speaking to Iris. As expected, Skylar was off on her without a word to Iris or Marcus. Macus was apologizing to boy who had waved to Iris before turning his attention to her and Tera.

"Good morning Marcus," Iris remembered the boy from the same day that she ran fromTera before gym class."Yea, it's Iris." she replied just as he was talking about how his ducklett was trying to make friends with Ling. "Oh, I'm sure she didn't mind making a new friend. She needs them after all." Iris felt a swat against her leg from aforementioned pokemon, not liking the comment that she needed them.

It seemed that Iris was getting surrounded by more people as another student with his poochyena came in. His first comment was about Skylar as he called ice queen. The more he spoke, the more Iris bit at her lip.

"Oh it was nothing like that," Iris said, a little louder than she wanted to. "It was my fault. She was in a bad mood and I'm not exactly her favorite person since our run in at the museum so I was tempting fate when I spoke to her. That's all." Iris gave off an awkward chuckle as she waved her arms disarmingly. "Honest. It was my bad."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant

User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

User Image

Nickname: Zoey
    Item: Soothe Bell
    Moves: Leer|Pursuit| Fury Swipe | Sucker Punch

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
Mood: self-eestem....what's that am I right?
Attire:
OOC: that's for the heads up. @Spazzy it's okay gurl

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
ShyWolfHeart
X Kaos X

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:32 am
            User ImageUser Image
            •ิ : Flare, Iris and her Pokemon, Callum and his Eevee, Giselle, Marcus, Eli and his Poochyena, and Ava and her Pokemon •ิ
            •ิ•ิ : Daycare, On-Campus •ิ
            •ิ•ิ•ิ : 664 •ิ

Tera started looking through her PokeGear to kill time until the event started. Browsing through her picture catalog, she couldn't help but let out a few chuckles at the blurred images, but as she continued to scroll down she could see a little progress. Her attention unintentionally shifted to voices from the three person group which started to sound more intense. Try as she might to not listen in on their conversation since I'd be rude on her part, especially since she decided not to join them, it was still pretty difficult task considering the enclosed space that was the daycare. What happened after the less than kind word exchanges resulted in the purple-haired girl to leave for a more secluded area of the daycare and Iris approaching her and Flare, asking about the announcement. Tera still couldn't quite figure out if Iris was okay with Tera hanging out with her since the first time they had met the timid girl ran away, but it'd be awesome sauce if she did! Soon after did a kind looking brunette with an foreign(at least to her) accent approached her asking the same question. Tera remembered seeing her in one of her classes. They hadn't interacted during classes, so now was a better time than any to start! "Hiya! Yup, got it early in the morning! Wished they gave us more advance warning though. Was going to go explorin' the forest some more!" She replied jokingly, speaking to Iris, the blond boy who she still though as was a girl and Giselle.

It seemed like it was nearing the beginning of the daycare event as more and more students were filling up the daycare. She recognized a few in the crowd, namely Marcus and Eli. Marcus having heard the kerfuffle had spoken up about Skylar's attitude towards Iris. Eli chimed in as well, wondering if she had any friends and that she was trying to protect herself. "Maa-maa... I'm sure she has her reasons..." She said, thinking that no one goes out of their way to intentionally hurt with a reason, that no one could be born bad. Still, it had to suck to be on the receiving end of that... While she was curious of that girl's reasoning and maybe wanted to befriend her, Tera wouldn't be the one to approach her about it, not when she so obviously didn't want people around her.

The pink haired girl grinned when Marcus had asked her how she was feeling. "Dude, fit as a fiddle!" She exclaimed with a fist in the air. Well... That wasn't exactly true as there were times when she weirdly felt lightheaded, not enough to put her back in the nurse's office but still... but she didn't want to worry him anymore than she already had. A little white lie never hurt anyone, right?

Tera's eyes widened when Marcus had introduced himself to the new student, reminding her that she had yet to introduce herself to both the blond girl and the brunette! "Oh, oh! And I'm Tera! It's nice ta meet cha guys!" A little later did Ava appear, sporting her cool looking bug Pokemon on her shoulder and head. Flare, who remained quiet for most part, twitch slightly at the sight of Fritz. It seemed like she still wasn't over the paralysis yet and Tera wondered if the fire type Pokemon ever would. The girl tilted her head when Ava had asked what was going on. "Hmmm... Yer guess is as good as mine! Hope it's fun though!" Her mental guessing game of what the event could be about came to a halt when she saw two Pokemon pop out of Giselle's coat. "Ohhhh! So cute! What Pokemon is that?" She said as she happily stared back at the ghost-grass type. Flare on the other hand was not enjoying the attention. She knew the one with green features was a Ralts, but she was curious about the floating stump looking Pokemon.

[[I hope this timeline works >.<;; and aww that Giselle blush >w<]]

User Image
                                                                                    •ิ Pokémon •ิ
                                                                                    User Image║ ♀ ║Flare the Charmander ║
                                                                                    ║LVL 10 ║NATURE: Timid
                                                                                    ⋮↑Speed - ↓Attack⋮
                                                                                    ABILITY: Solar Power

║⋮During sunshine, the Pokémon’s Special Attack raises
                                                                                    ║⋮to 1.5 times but HP decreases by 1/8th the maximum HP every turn.⋮
                                                                                    ITEM: None
                                                                                    ║⋮Item description⋮
                                                                                    MOVES:
                                                                                    ║≒ Air Cutter
                                                                                    ⋮ FLYING ⋮ SP ATK: 60 ⋮ ACC: 95 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Scratch ⋮ NORMAL ⋮ PHY ATK: 40 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Ember ⋮ FIRE ⋮ SP ATK: 60 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Smokescreen ⋮ NORMAL ⋮ OTHER ATK ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮

User Image║ ♂ ║ Hoppu the Natu ║
                                                                                    ║LVL 09 ║NATURE: Timid
                                                                                    ⋮↑Speed - ↓Attack⋮
                                                                                    ABILITY: Synchronize

║⋮When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned,
                                                                                    ║⋮so does the opponent. However, Fire-type/Water Veil ability Pokémon
                                                                                    ║⋮cannot be Burned, Poison-type/Steel-type/Immunity ability Pokémon
                                                                                    ║⋮cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.
                                                                                    ITEM: None
                                                                                    ║⋮Item description⋮
                                                                                    MOVES:
                                                                                    ║≒ Peck
                                                                                    ⋮ FLYING ⋮ PHY ATK: 35 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Leer ⋮ NORMAL ⋮ OTHER ATK ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Night Shade ⋮ GHOST ⋮ SP ATK: user's lvl ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Teleport ⋮ PSYCHIC ⋮ OTHER ATK ⋮ ACC: - ⋮

•ิ Inventory •ิ
                                                                                    User Image PokeGear║ User ImageRare Candy x 13║User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. LottoTickets x 6║User Image Pokeball x 1 ║
                                                                                    User Image Venasaur Plushie x 1║User Image Charizard Plushie x 2║User Image Darumaka Plushie x 1║
                                                                                    User Image Chesto Berry x 2║User Image Pecha Berry x 2║User Image Persim Berry x 2║User Image Rawst Berry x 2║
                                                                                    User Image Wepear Berry x 1║User Image Aspear Berry x 1║User Image Cherri Berry x 2║User Image Lum Berry x 1║
                                                                                    ║Ballerina Ornament x 1║User Image Pokemon Dazzler x 1║

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

TheRealKiru

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Neryem

ShyWolfHeart

DJ Double B

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:01 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Neryem

X Kaos X
[

ShyWolfHeart

TheRealKiru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing: jeans and a t-shirt
Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
          Valiant

Level:5
Nature:Relaxed
Ability:Truant
Move Set:

►Yawn
►Scratch

Phillip

Pokemon: Ducklett

Level:9
Ability:Big Pecks
Move Set:

►Water Gun
►Water Sport
►Defog
►Wing Attack

Squeeze

Pokemon: Ekans

Level:6
Ability:Intimidate
Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

Marcus had looked up at Elijah's arrival, along with everyone else's. Apparently, he hadn't been wrong when he figured the entirety of Class E would be here. He knew ( from Harvey) that the classes were still small and 'All of Class E' only amounted to 30-40 students. But he still thought that was a pretty big group.
Come to think of it...are our seeders bigger than that?
Man he couldn't wait to go home for Hannukah.
He couldn't help but laugh a bit when Elijah made the Ice Queen comment, adding that Skylar was using Protect on herself. Leave it to Eli to make a joke when Marcus couldn't. ( but then Marcus usually made jokes too so maybe that was why they were such good friends ) "che yeah. more like a Sheer Cold attack, hi Eli", he added before rubbing his arms and shivering a bit. Both for effect and because...it was actually pretty cold. Well as cold as cold got back home. Marcus had been in such a hurry, he had foregone grabbing a jacket and now gossebumps were breaking out over his arms as a result.
I'm gonna need to keep Squeeze insulated. He thought. He knew there were no reptile pokemon in Eterna because the temperature got too cold for them, since reptilian pokemon were cold-blooded. He remembered his mom telling him they were more common in Kanto's warmer regions. Near the coastal cerulean city and Saffron town.
Maybe he could get a heating rock for Squeeze? He knew Jess could probably find a way to mail it to him.
"Alright!" he said offering Tera a fistbump when she said she was fit as a fiddle. Although he thought she still sounded a bit off. He wasn't about to pry.
"Flare. Rockin that scarf' he added smilin at the charmander "I...I wish I had packed one. Man, I'm so not good at thinkin ahead."
He listened when Iris confirmed who she was, the conversation banishing the doubt that the girl might not like him, and making him feel pretty stupid for thinking so too ( at least his cousins weren't here to see. Being wrong was inordinately better when your family was not present to see it...and tease you about it and bring it up every seeder.) He smiled when she mentioned Ling needed friends and the ducklett aparently took that the wrong way.
"Phillip's still getting used to being captured so he most def needs friends too" he said taking his hands from his arms ( where he had been rubbing them to warm up) to scratch at the back of his neck in sheepish embarassment. "I kinda caught him with a fishing rod. He almost ran away with it and then he got hooked and I didn't wanna leave him all hurt and with my fishing rod like...all attached to him" he took out his great ball from the chain that hung from his belt, which also held Valiant's nest ball and Squeeze's pokeball "he still shoots water at me sometimes, I think he misses seeing other duckletts. Before he walked over to yours he kept lookin at her like he thought she was a mirror or somethin" his eyes then caught the rest of her pokemon "hey cool a flabebe, I've read about those. They're adorable and like..so tiny."
Yes he was a boy, yes he thought things were adorable and gushed about them, listen Marcus had never been the one to keep to stupid gender stereotypes.
His eyes lit up as he took the small pokemon "never seen one before tho...they're from Kalos yea?"
His smile faltered a bit when Iris said it was all her fault. Memories came back of fights between his parents, yelling and screaming and walks taking in the forest to get away from it all.
Now that would kill homesickness pretty quick. He wondered if he'd had to play 'keep mom from bad talking dad in front of Lexie' during this seeder.
He almost said something but then Tera put in that "come now" ( at least he thought that's what she meant, his Japanese was exclusively learned colloquially and more than a bit watered down) that she had her reasons.
Maybe it was because the girl's nature to see the best in people made him smile. Maybe it was because Marcus had a similar mature, and also liked believing the best in people. ( but man Skylar was testing that) Maybe it was because after seeing his parents fight so much, he generally reacted to conflicts by calm adaptation.
"Yeah I guess" he said ducking his head, he very rarely lost his cool and felt bad about it when he did. He found he wanted to say a bit more though. Especially after what Iris had said "but I mean...even if she has reasons,
even if she don't like a body"
he stopped thinking back to fights between his parents and how they both confided in him, and told him things he'd really rather not know and he remembered one thing his mom had said from that conversation "just cause your actions are explainable doesn't mean they're justifiable" he said repeating the words one of his parents had said about the other before glancing at Iris "no one's got a right to be talkin at ya like that or yellin or making you feel bad. Not any of us. For any reason. No one deserves that."

Gisselle and Ava arrived soon making the serious air that had clung to him at those words and the whole Skylar-is-a-buly debacle.
"Hey Ava...I dunno, I literally woke up late and barely read the message.
Baby pokemon are cool tho"
he said when she asked if they knew what it was about before replying "Bonjour" in way of greeting to Giselle. "Mon nom est Marcus sympa de vous rencontrer-that's...that's literally all I know. Please don't like...throw rapid french at me I'll die"
When Tera exclaimed about the phatump asking what pokemon it was Marcu's eyes were naturally drawn to it "A phatump, the tree stump pokemon" he said looking down at it "it's a ghost plant native to Kalos...there's some ghost story attached to them but for the most part they just...chill in the forest..then become Trevenants and like..get huge and all..chlorokinetic"
If his cousin was here they'd tell him he was being a dork and talking too much about pokemon but as it was Marcus couldn't notice himself...hopefully his new aquantances wouldn't mind.
He did look up apologetically at Gisselle after his info-dump.
"Sorry I..didn't mean to answer for ya" he said rubbing the back of his neck,
a sheepish gesture that he had picked up from his uncle.

Marcus' eyes caught Ray as the boy hobbled his way into the daycare.

Shooting Eli a look, his eyes moved to the Charizard student and Marcus made his way towards where Ray was ( excusing himself at first because Kingsman had taught him that manners maketh the man)

( at this point Marcus walked away from the group after excusing himself)
He tapped Ray on his shoulder ( a way watered down version of his usual 'surprised hand on shoulder greeting' "Hey" he said noticing that neither of his pokemon seemed to be out ( but then Marcus' own pokemon weren't either on account of how late he had been so maybe that was why) "you're alive! You like...dropped of the grid, Mr. Moses said to give you the homework..you wanna come join us?" Ray wasn't one for a lot of people but they were all gonna be in the daycare together anyways.
He was waiting for a reply but Ray didn't seem to be giving one. It was then that he took in all the scratches and cuts.
"What happened?"

OutOfChillComments: My boy is such a dork ( but I mean he's my character so I guess I shouldn't be surprised)
According to google translate ( which is somewhat okay maybe sometimes lol) Marcus just said good morning, my name is Marcus. That is literally the only phrase he knows. I'm not making him bilingual out of the blue.
I hope I got everyone. Marcus will come back and interact after Spazzi's response so feel free to add things for him to respond to.

► TEXTS

To Ray Hey where you at?...you got Valiant with ya rigth?.
To Eve Guess what?! Ashley wants to join the research club! cat_biggrin
User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦15 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
    ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:02 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: Depressed II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: Daycare Center II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), classmates II ▪Profile: X

Ray eventually caught his breath, though his chest did ache quite a bit. He hadn't really moved around all that much, and with his body being so thin he just couldn't seem to get the energy he used to have back. He wiped a bit of sweat off his forehead with his good hand, his back seeking the support of the Daycare wall. Ray could pretty much hear everything Marcus and Eli were saying, it wasn't like they were keeping their voices down. To be honest, Ray was shocked at what he heard. They were joking around at Skylar's expense, saying she was using protection on herself or using sheer cold. How could they do that... how could they talk like that about someone they didn't even know behind their backs? He felt tears prickle his eyes, was that what they were doing? Ray had thought they were lying to him because he was annoying but there was always this tiny part in his heart that denied the claim. That tiny hope that they would never do such a thing to someone, but here they were doing the thing Ray had wanted to believe untrue. He turned, a tear or two slipping down his cheek. He felt like he was going to be sick. He placed his good hand against his mouth, shaking a bit. Why did it have to be true? Why couldn't it be a lie? It was like any hope he had buried deep deep down in the darkness of his heart was smashed, crushed, and torn to pieces. They weren't his friends, they just wanted a laugh at his expense! They were probably joking and laughing at him when they told him he wasn't at fault. They probably thought of him as a fool!

He gritted his teeth, agitating the injury by his jaw. It bled a bit through the bandage, but Ray didn't care. He saw what he needed to see, he had no doubts now. He hadn't noticed that Marcus walked over to him, and so when he felt the lighter than usual tap on his shoulder he didn't react. His eyes were hollow, devoid of any real happiness or life. The skin under his eyes were a freshly lit red as well, but he continued to remain silent. He was sort of still in the shock and acceptance phase of the information he just learned. Marcus called out a hey towards him, and then had the gall to ask what happened. Ray shook his shoulder to get Marcus's hand off it, ignoring the pain shooting up his broken arm. He didn't want to talk to him "do you think... am I that much of... of an entertainment to you?" he asked painfully. He felt the tears welling up again, but he refused to give Marcus the satisfaction of laughing at it later when he wasn't around "stop... leave me alone... I'm not some... some toy you can butter up and then laugh about later! Was that all I ever was to you huh? We weren't even friends were we!" he said, his voice raising a bit louder.

He turned around and looked at Marcus. His eyes were cold, sad, and hurt "was it that funny to lie to me? I bet I... it was so funny to make me... make me actually feel like it wasn't... that I wasn't... I... how could you! How could all of you just... you're all liars! I bet you laughed about how... how tormented I was about Rina, just like... just like how you make fun of Skylar behind her back!" he said, closing his eyes. He was crying now, his body shaking as he moved his good hand towards his eyes. His sleeve soaked up most of his tears "I wanted to believe you, I... never thought you... that you or Eli... or Koru would do that but... but now? I have the evidence right in front of me, I'm not going to... to fall prey to it anymore! So just stop... please stop hurting me anymore than you already have!" he said.

He started to sag a bit to he side, and he certainly would have fallen over and crashed to the ground if he didn't have the support of the wall on his side. He cried a bit more "so go away, I already know the truth... laugh all you want! Call me a fool, or call me annoying! and... and... and don't even try to tell me that's not how it is! I have proof, I know you were all lying to me! Ironic how my childhood friend told me perfectly how... how much of a monster I was, she... she even said it SHOULD have been me... I... at least she was telling the truth! So stop playing games with me already, I... I won't... be around for you to make jokes at my expense, if you haven't already... guessed I'm already falling apart so... mission accomplished, you all... you all smashed any hope of actually... of actually... I... forget it, just... leave me alone!" he said, weakly pushing Marcus away with his good arm. It had little to no force at all, it probably wouldn't move Marcus one step at all, but that was all the strength he had. Ray struggled to move away, but he gritted his teeth and bared the pain as he moved away from Marcus. Away from the friend he thought he had, in a way, wasn't he just like Skylar now?

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
User Image

Pokemon: Rufflet
Nickname: Rey
Level: 5
Ability: Sheer Force
Move Set:
Peck
Leer
Fury Attack
----
Friendship Points: 60
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Phantump
Nickname: Ai
Nature: Rash
Ability: Natural Cure
Move Set:
Confuse Ray (100% Accuracy)
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 0
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x24

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:54 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Daycare Wιтн:ClassmatesWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ: Surprised OoC: If anythings wrong I'll re-edit ^^" Also Koru dropped her Pokegear no one please step on it XD ◉

Koru was so pumped to see baby pokemon she ran through the chilly air outside. The cold against her face made her cheeks and nose turn bright red. Cyndaquil seemed perfectly fine cuddled in her jacket. She had never really been to the school daycare before, only passing by when she was on her way to gym a few times. Honestly she mistook it for a storage building til she saw a guy with pokemon eggs in his arms walking around. She really wanted to go over and see...but she wasn't sure if she was allowed. She wore a sharp confident smile on her face thinking, 'Finally I'll see the secrets of the daycare!'

Coming up to the building she went in and a lot of her classmates were already there. She took a few recovery breaths and sighed relieved she made it on time. She turned around smiling, "Looks like we made it-!" she was shocked that Nirav and Ashley weren't with her. She then realized she plum ran out on them, probably leaving them in her dust in the clubroom, "Oh man...Cyndaquil you should've said something!" Cyndaquil looked drowsy, probably from being so cuddled up. He let out a squeaky yawn and she sighed. She took out her pokegear and sent texts to her friends Makoto and Kirsi:

Hey guys you at the daycare yet?!

She waited for a reply but a chill went up her spine when she heard shouting. She jerked around and, on instinct, looked in Skylar's direction, but the girl was silent from what she could tell. She looked around and her jaw almost dropped. Marcus, of course it was him, was talking to Ray...but what she saw she couldn't believe. Ray was hurt, with crutches and bandages...she dropped her pokegear and held Cyndaquil closer to her chest in her jacket. Without a second thought she ran over to them, ignoring the probability of Marcus telling her to go away. The closer she got the more she noticed how banged up Ray was. Was this why he wasn't in classes? She didn't want to crowd him anymore after they had reconciled...but maybe she should've... He was struggling to get away from Marcus. That was the biggest shock to her, usually Marcus stuck to him like glue- now she knew something was going on.
She touched his shoulder and waiting for him to see her and Cyndaquil,
"H-hey what's going here? ray...what happened to you are you okay? I've...been wondering where you've been..."

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 14 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

SpazzticPanda1311

shinesnowillusion

TheWhiteDragonfly

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out