Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Gymnasium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Marcus took the uniform from the lopunny, admiring the pokemon. The boy (Marcus had never learned his name) walked away to sit on the bleachers.
Looking at the pokemon reminded Marcus that he had come here with a thought in mind. Without further ado, he walked up to the boy with the rufflet, who was talking to a girl who had a cyndaquil
"Hi sorry but...is that a rufflet?"
He asked the question politely and in what he hoped was a friendly matter. He didn't want to bother the two and usually wouldn't but he was really interested in the pokemon on the boy's shoulder.

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        ↦pen and folder
        ↦towel for P.E.
        ↦thermus

User Image

SpazzticPanda1311
[

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
CHARIZARD HSE : Gymnasium : Flare, teacher, classmates : xxx

Just taking notice that the teacher was giving the gym uniforms, Tera went to the front of the class on her own, plopping her Pokemon on the bench. They both didn't need to go after all. "I'll be back soon. Keep the seat warm fer me!" A flash of a thumbs up was shown to the timid fire type before her trainer left. You'd think that she'd be paying attention by now, but she noticed too late once again that Miss Annesse's Pokemon were already making the rounds to give the uniforms to the rest of the students who didn't get up to get one for themselves.

Although she knew that Tera would only be gone for a few moments, the little fire lizard didn't like being alone and even more so in a crowd of strangers. While Flare was fidgeting in her seat, ever vigilant, was greeted with a sniff, a kind smile and a vocal calling she was familiar with. Not expecting that anyone to interact with her, the poor Pokemon jumped off her seat in a panic to hide beneath the bleachers. She was far too scared to even see that the other Charmander meant no harm; sad that it seemed that was quite the opposite actually. The frightened Flare had no intention of leaving that spot until Tera came back. Question was... Where was Tera!?

Reaching for the uniform given to her by a four-armed Pokemon who seemed to have no trouble balancing the many uniforms he was holding, Tera gazed at him, mouth agaped, in amazement for a good while before thanking him. Coming back to her seat with uniform in hand, Tera finally took notice of the situation. "Hmm? Whatcha doing down there Flare?" The girl asked her Charmander with a tilt to her head to get a better view. The girl could only guess what had happened, with her Pokemon looking terrified and in hiding. Catching a glimpse of Tera was all it took for the fire Pokemon to come from under the bleachers to hide once again behind her trainer, vigilantly eyeing the Pokemon who surprised her. Tera followed Flare's glance to lead her to a Charmander who didn't look like he wanted to do any harm. Acting upon that assumption, Tera turned to gently lift Flare to face the blushing Charmander. "See? Not scary right!" Flare would only respond with a nod before going behind Tera again. "Sorry buddy. She's kinda shy." She said while rubbing the back of her head. "Anywayz, where'dya come from?" Strange that she'd only ask him now...

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 5 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Growl│

Lady Niara
Shadow of Miracles

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:51 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Lady Niara
X Kaos X

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco listened to miss Annesse as she finished the rest of her lesson for the day. Everyone was receiving uniforms from the teacher's pokemon who was quite muscular and had four arms! Marco glanced at the pokemon in amazement and at how human-like this pokemon looked compared to others. Miss Annesse was a kind person, but she seemed to have a strict side to her as well. He felt bad about interrupting class and giving the students in class the chance to goof off while she took care of him. Marco would make sure to not be burden, but even he wasn't sure if that was possible for him anymore. Trouble just seemed to follow him and it was like he was bad luck to people. He sighed at those thoughts, but at least seeing miss Annesse's pokemon brighten up his day a little. They were fully evolved pokemon just like mister Reyes's Garchomp.

Speaking of pokemon, where was his Charmander? Marco looked around trying to find his friend which should not be hard considering he was one of the only students with a Charmander in class. His eyes finally spotted his pokemon who seemed to be speaking to another Charmander. Marco's eyes widen, that was the girl who fell on top of him's Charmander. He picked up his uniform and books and walked over to the two fire pokemon.

==========

Charmander glanced at the female Charmander who had gone under the bleachers. He walked over to her and tried to peek his head inside to find her, but there was no luck since he couldn't quite fit. At that moment a pink-haired girl arrived and he remembered her as the girl that fell right on top of Marco. Charmander stepped back and watched as the human girl retrieved her pokemon. The female Charmander was named 'Flare' and Charmander wondered why Marco hadn't given him a nickname.

Those thoughts quickly disappeared when he saw Flare appear. Charmander's face lit up like a Christmas tree as he smiled at Flare. He went to approach her, but she hid right behind her trainer. The action caused Charmander to blink in confusion and then looked behind him to see if there was anyone else with them; he was a pretty naive pokemon.

"Charmander, don't go wandering off like that," Marco arrived carrying his books and uniform; he really should have brought a bag. He glanced at Tera and bowed slightly, "I'm sorry if my pokemon caused you any trouble. He likes to run off sometimes..." he remembered the events that occurred in the Garden and he frowned a little remembering Skylar's words. He said that he would improved, but he felt less confident about that now. Marco tried to get his pokemon back, but Charmander stayed in place as he tried to approach Flare. "Charmander don't be rude," Marco carefully picked up his pokemon, but the fire lizard was clearly displeased since he wanted to be with Flare. After some time passed, Charmander finally calmed down. "I'm really sorry...I think he's just excited about seeing another Charmander like him," Marco looked Tera with apologetic eyes and all he could do was offer a smile, but it was a weak smile. Marco didn't realize that his pokemon was crushing on Tera's pokemon, but that kind of made sense; he was still a kid after all.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:04 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                          Company : Each other, Class... Silvano, Ms. Annesse

Maria looked over at Silvano as he came over. “Good Morning, Silvano.” She greeted him back before he asked her who here friend. “This is Evelyn. We actually just met.” She answered. Hearing the purple haired boy ask who she was, Evelyn looked up. “Hello,” The black haired girl greeted as he gave her his name. “It’s nice to meet you Silvano. We’re in the same history class if I remember correctly.” She said as she recalled his introduction in class. “My name’s Evelyn Chamberlain but you can just call me Eve or Evy whichever works for you.” She added with a smile.

Hearing the teacher both girls turned their attention to her. Apparently they weren’t doing anything for the day aside from getting their uniforms. That was certainly a relief for Evelyn who wasn’t a fan of physical education. After all how could you be a fan if you always tripped over your own two feet? Evelyn went to introduce herself to the teacher and then get her uniform when suddenly a loud bang was heard throughout the gymnasium. Looking over Evelyn was surprised to see she wasn’t the only one used to hitting the floor.

Maria however was filled with worry at Marco. When Marco became surrounded by classmates Maria decided against rushing over and making him even more uncomfortable. Instead she decided to go get her uniform from one of Ms. Annesse’s Pokémon. Thanking the Pokémon she waited until the excitement calmed down some before going over to her teacher at the end of class. “Hello Ms. Annesse, I’m Maria Taylor. I just wanted to say I look forward next class.” She said with a small smile.

It seemed the commotion had even stolen the attention of both Lillipup and Yamask. Despite their social interaction being more or less one sided it seemed to be going well. However when Maria went over to their teacher the small pup quickly rushed to her side. Evelyn couldn’t help but smile at the tiny Pokémon. “Guess we better get our uniforms and I guess introduce ourselves to Ms. Annesse too…” Evelyn said at this point mostly taking to Silvano or whoever was listening. Yamask might have been despite seemingly paying more attention to the boy that had fallen earlier.

Getting up Evelyn looked down as she grabbed her back. Noting the redness of her knees she knew it would probably get worse before it got better. Walking over to Ms. Annesse’s Pokémon she too got her uniform for gym. “I’m so not looking forward to class next week…” She muttered to herself before heading over to the teacher next to Maria. “I’m Evelyn Chamberlain. Most call me Eve or Evy.” She introduced simply. That was the best she could do.

With the bell signaling lunch time, both girls had a decision to make about what they were doing for lunch. Evelyn assumed she’d just make her way to the library, or maybe she’d grab lunch and take it back to the dorm. Maria on the other hand had her options open. Probably end up having lunch in the cafeteria with whoever wanted to join her.

- - - Maria - - -

Status : Happy for class... Hoping Marco's alright.
                                          Wearing : Uniform with hair in ponytail

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                          Lillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

- - - Evelyn- - -

Status : Happily greeting classmates... Dreading next class...
                                          Wearing : Uniform & a messy ponytail

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                          Yamask
                                          Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                          Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Astonish
                                              --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                              ► Protect
                                              --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Disable
                                              --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Word Count : 525
                                          OOC : Sorry for my lack of posting haven't been feeling that great. I log on literally to fall asleep in front of the computer.
                                          Other Info : See Links in Pictures

Hitsukei
                                          Antonio Silvano
                                          Lady Niara
                                          Ms. Elena Annesse

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:16 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: Sad, Depressed II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: Gym II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), Koru II ▪Word Count: 710 II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: --- II ▫Profile: X

Ray felt guilty, way too guilty for his liking. How did it come to this? Had he made Koru feel uncomfortable after all? If that was the case, that so of made him on edge. So much for trying to be a better person for his sister. When he heard Koru's voice, he lifted his head up a bit to meet her gaze. She stated that she knew, and that she wasn't sure what exactly "that" was. To be honest Ray hod no idea what she was talking about, but it seemed that she had perked up a bit. Did he at least help her get her cherry self back, even if it was just a little bit? Then she stated spouting about how she was evolving like a pokemon, and that she wasn't going to let anything get her down. He blinked, looking at her a bit sheepishly. At first glace Koru seems to be immature, bright, and childish. Not that there was anything wrong with that, but in that instant she sounded mature for her age. It made him curious how she had that sort of strength to just smile like that. That's when a fire burned in her eyes, it had dulled so much earlier, but now it had been re-kindred and was burning bright again. It had made Ray feel a bit more relieved that she wasn't as down as she was before.

It was then that she stated that he needed to live too, and that he didn't have to tell her what was going on. She went on to state that she could tell that whatever it was that was weighing on his mind, was dragging him down and in a way preventing him from making any progress. He fiddled with his fingers, and deep down he knew she was right. It was just right now, he didn't know how to feel. The wound was deep, and very much freshly made. He needed time, the problem was how long he'd stay in this state. He was grateful for her analogy, it was creative and he had enjoyed it. When she stated the she'd be there for him if he ever needed someone to talk to, he was surprised. He knew that he couldn't tell her now, he wasn't sure if he was ready to just tell someone he just met about his sister. However, Koru had no idea how much her words meant to him. It was something he had been wanting to hear all this time, he wanted someone to actually be there and believe him when he stated he didn't think his sister was dead. He was her twin, and she his. He could just feel something wasn't right with Rina's death, he didn't feel like she was truly dead. Problem was, everyone else thought he was still in denial and refused to listen to him. I had driven him onto a corner, one he felt he'd never escape from. That resulted in his current state of depression. He nodded softly "I... I'll keep that in mind, thank you" he said softly, his eyes not meeting hers.

It was then that the teacher stated that class was over, and that they needed to make sure to get here on time next time. Ray blushed a bit embarrassed by that, yeah he had been one of the kids that had been late. Just when he was about to get ready to leave, when all of a sudden he heard a voice behind him. He jumped, startled as Rey squawked as he was practically thrown into the air. Ray gulped as Rey gained his balance, before it glared and started to peck him a few times irritated "sorry! I... I didn't mean to- OW! Ok ok! It was an accident" he cried weakly, before Rey proceeded to nod before landing on his head. Ray turned a bit tiredly towards the other boy, and looked at the ground. He then looked up sheepishly "er.. sorry, and yeah this is my partner Rey. He is indeed a Rufflet" he answered. Rey extended his wing and waved at the other boy and his partner "ruf rufflet ruf ruf rufflet" it greeted.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor Class, History of the World & Pokemon Class II ▪Pokeballs:
▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Total Word Count: 4,891

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck Leer Fury Attack ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image
Prairiefox

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:53 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Marcus waited patiently as the boy finished talking with the girl next to him, they had been talking before he walked up to them and he didn't want to interrupt.
He smiled as the bird started pecking at his partner.

"I always thought they were cool" he said reaching out to the bird pokemon without touching it "don't get to see them in Eterna tho. Their talons are strong enough to crush berries open, they say they don't back down from a challenge"
He realized he was babbling and stopped himself, looking at his rather shy classmate and offering a hand "Sorry I just watched a documentary on bird pokemon before coming here...My name's Marcus by the way, it's nice to meet ya"

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
        ↦towel for P.E.
        ↦thermus

User Image

(sorry about the short post, I've been oddly busy lately ))
SpazzticPanda1311
[

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:30 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: Sad, Depressed II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: Gym II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), Koru II ▪Word Count: 417 II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: --- II ▫Profile: X

Ray decided to give Koru some space for the moment, he didn't want to come off as clingy or anything after all. That would probably be really, REALLY bad if people thought that way about him. If Koru wanted to hang out she'd ask, and Ray honestly didn't have anything else to do either. So he turned his attention towards the boy in front of his. He seemed eager to strike a conversation with him, maybe that was what he was trying to do earlier? He shook his head, maybe he was just overthinking this. First things first, he needed to introduce himself, after all the boy before him had just done so. He gulped softly, fiddling with his fingers before looking up at him as he stated that he had just watched a documentary on bird pokemon. That seemed interesting, and as awkward as this might sound Ray didn't even know that Rufflet were so gutsy. He looked up and sighed, now that he thought about it what he said did make sense, Rey seemed to pick fights without a care in the world. Well Ray would have to make sure to remember that little fact in case Rey ever acted up again. After all he didn't want to cause any trouble for anyone at the academy, especially if he wanted to stay here.

Rufflet rubbed the back of his head lightly, a bit embarrassed by the compliment. Ray just looked up and laughed softly, earning him yet another peck on the head "hey!" he snapped, rubbing the sore spot. Rey chuckled, as Ray rolled his eyes. He then caught the boy's name, Marcus and he nodded. He scratched his cheek softly "nice to meet you, I'm Ray... Ray Myers" he whispered softly. He was still not very good with the whole 'conversation' thing and struggled with it. One could say he was probably the opposite of Marcus who seemed rather outgoing. He looked up, his shoulders slouching, why was talking to someone so hard? Couldn't he just be normal like everyone else? If Rina was here she'd tell him to stop being so reserved and get out of his shell. Only thing was... she wasn't here to tell him that. She'd never be here to say that to him again. Sadness grew in his eyes at the thought, and his gaze shifted back to the floor "ah... yeah Rey does like berries" he said, trying not to drop out of the conversation.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: That's ok, it happens to the best of us haha))
User Image
User Image

▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Total Word Count: 5,308

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0

User Image
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:37 pm
【⋈Σlena Δnnesse⋈】

ɪt's dangerous to sacrifice
ɪt makes your blood run to throw the dice
ɪt's dangerous, it's what you like
ɪt's what you'll die for to live this life

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Elena smiled seeing everyone had their uniforms and her Pokemon lined up behind her. Thats all for class today, everyone. Next time, we will start warm ups and getting an idea of what our goals are for physical improvement. Class dismissed. She let everyone go after marking their attendance. Shortly after, a couple students approached her and introduced themselves. Nice to meet you both, Maria and Evelyn! I hope you enjoy this class as much as I do. She gave a warm smile to the girls as she greeted them.

Plushie, the Chesnaught, was a bit curious and reached out one of his fingers to the Pokemon with the girls, wondering if they would like him or not. Armaldo just watched the gym and Rhonda watched Plushie curiously
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Happy
Attire: School-assigned Athletic Attire for Instructors
OOC:

ωe're going on and we'll never stop
ωe're going on 'til worlds collide
Ίt's dangerous, so dangerous, dangerous

【⋈ɕym Ҭeacher⋈】

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Shadow of Miracles
Hitsukei
SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Hope the kind
X Kaos X

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
CHARIZARD HSE : Gymnasium : Flare, teacher, classmates : xxx

'Oh so this Charmander belonged to Marco!' Tera thought as the boy in question came by to pick up his Pokepal, still holding on to the books he brought to class. With the uniform now too, it seemed like the things he was carrying were about to spill over again. "Err, need a hand? I can help ya carry it 'til we get back to the dorm if ya want." The girl offered her house mate. It wouldn't be any trouble to her seeing as their final destination was going to be the same, though there was still quite a bit left to the day before it was to reach its end.

She couldn't help having a puzzled figure when he apologized and even more so when he frowned. Tera wondered why he was sad, but didn't want to pry. "Hehe! As long as they come back, right?" That's what her parents always said. They'd usually let their Pokemon roam the area as they pleased so long as they didn't cause any trouble and came back before dinner. Not that Flare would do that since she practically made her self a second home hiding behind her trainer. "It's no biggie! If anything you're helping us out! She needs all social interaction experience she can get!" Flare, still vigilantly staring at the other Charmander, made no actions to show her opposition to the statement, but still took a small step back whenever Marco's Charmander made even an inch closer to her. The fire lizard had previously met a few people and seemed overly guarded towards them, but maybe she'd be more comfortable with a Pokemon of the same species. The girl giggled when he apologized again; he kind of reminded her of her younger sister. "Pffft! No need for all the sorrys! S'all good!" She told him as she lightly slapped his back to reassure him.

Tera turned to face the teacher once she spoke again. With Miss Annesse dismissing the class and students dispersing for lunch, she felt like she forgot something... Ah! She forgot to introduce herself to her teacher! Her head was all over the place this morning! "Ah! 'Scuse me! Be right back! Forgot to do something!" She told Marco and his fiery friend. Directing herself towards her teacher, she finally did so. "Hello Miss Annesse, Plushie, Armaldo and Rhonda!" She paused, surprised that she remembered their names since she was pretty bad at remember names in general. "My name is Tera Hatano and it's nice ta meet cha! Looking forward to the warm ups next class!" After a light bow, she smiled honesty. The girl really meant it since the possibility of getting graded physical activity was so more enjoyable to her than writing up papers. It was also a definite bonus that the teacher was nice and had awesome looking Pokemon with her. "You guys look really cool bee tee dubs!" She directed a thumbs up towards the instructor's Pokemon team.

After she greeted them, she went back to Marco. "Sorry 'bout that! Done now!" If he had accepted her offer, then she would follow the black haired boy to wherever he wanted to go, carrying half of the books, whether he like it or not. If he didn't, then Tera would say her goodbyes to the two before leaving the gymnasium with Flare to head to the cafeteria.

[[Hope I didn't forget anything >.<;;]]
                                                        [[Exiting when ready or alone with Flare]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 5 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Growl│

Shadow of Miracles
Lady Niara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Gymnasium XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris, Niara, Tera, Koru, Maria, Evelyn, Alana, Elena

Silvano smiled back at Maria after she had greeted him and proceeded to introduce her new friend to him, Evelyn. It came as somewhat of a surprise to him that she and Evelyn had only just met. "I see..." Silvano slowly replied, acknowledging his friend's answer to him, before shifting his attention to the girl with the (probably somewhat damaged) glasses. "Actually, I think you're right." He answered the black haired girl somewhat sheepishly, bring a hand to the back of his head. He had completely forgotten that Evelyn did share the same afternoon class as him. He guessed that he was so focused on helping his friend, Iris, with her anxiety during class that he had forgotten to about taking note of the other students in the class. Inwardly, Silvano felt embarrassed about not remembering his classmate's name. Thankfully, his embarrassment was short lived since it seemed Evelyn didn't mind introducing herself again -- as this time it was a little more personal. "I really like the name Evelyn. Also, Eve sounds like a good diminutive. I think I might call you Eve from now on." He smiled before realizing that class was starting to begin. Along with the two girl's his attention soon focused onto their gym teacher, who began to explain what the class would have in store for them.

Much to Silvano's relief, the class was simply an introduction and was mostly about getting to know their teacher and fellow classmates, as well as receive their gym uniform. Silvano wasn't really a huge fan of physical activities, though, he'd reasoned with himself to comply with the class since it was probably good for him anyway.

At the sound of a loud thump, Silvano had immediately turned towards the door, only see that Marco, the same stubborn student that had challenged him the other day, had fallen flat on his face while attempting to make it past the threshold. 'What a complete klutz...' Silvano had thought to himself as he watch the boy sheepily cover his eyes. For a second there, Silvano could have sworn something was up with the boy's eyes, thought the moment had been so fleeting, that Silvano couldn't quite register that it was. Regardless, poor Marco seemed like he was so embarrassed by what had happened, he probably didn't want to look anyone who might have been staring back at him and silently snickering. Though, much to Silvano's surprise a bunch of the other students, even Iris as well, had come over to him to lend a hand, mostly in collecting the books he had strewn all over the floor. Silvano couldn't help but frown slightly. He didn't like the idea that Iris was helping out a guy like Marco. A person as kind and soft spoken as Iris -- that boy didn't deserve her help.

Silvano had swiftly turned away from the sight and instead focused on what else was going on during class. When class had finally ended, he silently watched as Maria headed on over to Ms. Annesse to greet her and receive her uniform. He debated about doing the same. After all, he needed to pick his uniform anyway. It almost seemed as thought Eve had suddenly read his mind just then. "You're right. We better pick up a uniform, too." He answered the girl beside him, shortly before following her over to Ms. Annesse and hesitantly taking a uniform from one of their teacher's tall pokemon. Deftly, he tucked the uniform into his shoulder bag before turning his attention back to Evelyn and Maria. They both appeared to be thinking over something after the bell had sounded for lunch. Silvano felt like asking what was on the girls' mind and where they were going to head next, but had decided against it when he recalled the worry in Maria's face when she too had her attention stolen by Marco when he had fallen.

Turning away from the two girls, he looked around to see what Iris was doing and if she was still with Marco and those who were also concerned about the boy. Apparently, she was now with Niara, at the side of the room. For a moment, he thought about going over to the two girls to see if they felt like doing something for lunch together, but then just as soon decided against it, upon reminding himself that Iris had chosen to help out Marco with his books. He didn't understand why, but maybe Iris had a different opinion of the boy.

Feeling inexplicably miffed, Silvano had decided that he wanted to be alone in order to collect his thoughts. He also had battle class to think about -- which in a way, he didn't look forward to since it would mean practice battles with a weak pokemon on hand. Letting out a bit of heavy sigh to himself, Silvano made his way out of the gym without a word to anyone. He didn't exactly feel up to eating anything, so he decided to skip lunch.

[Exit to Courtyard]

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Dispirited
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : '...'
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : This school uniform with Salamance house colours

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                  ✗ OOC : It's okay, murrue. I understand how easy it is to get incredibly busy. I know you've probably got a s**t ton of stuff on your plate, all going on at the same time.

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Experience: 0
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

Quote:

Quote:

murruelecreuset

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:51 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                          Company : Each other, Class... Silvano, Ms. Annesse

Evelyn smiled when Silvano realized that she’d been right about them sharing a class. Despite her obvious air about her she was very observant. Giving a light nod at Silvano’s decision to call her Eve she couldn’t be happier. It seemed a lot of people preferred her full name which she wasn’t quite so use too. He seemed like a nice guy to her although everyone seemed pretty nice so far. Maybe she’d just been lucky. Going with Silvano to get their uniforms she caught note of his sudden change in happiness level. What was bothering him she wasn’t quite sure?

“It’s nice to meet you too. You can bet I will.” Maria replied with a smile. Evelyn turned her attention away from Silvano and back to their teacher. “Yes, it’s nice to meet you.” She finally said before debating on what to say on the actual class. “As far as class goes I’ll try and enjoy it…” Evelyn said sheepishly. Meanwhile Lillipup looked up at the rather large Pokémon. He seemed friendly. The small pup barked happily and nuzzled the Chesnaught’s finger. At Lillipup’s happy barking Yamask slowly floated over curiously.

Maria managed to catch site of Silvano leaving the gym as it was dismissed and she suddenly felt concerned. She hated seeing him well… miserable anyway. “I better get going. See you all next gym class.” The brunette said before looking down at Lillipup. “Come along Lillipup we better get going.” She commented before heading off. “Pup lillipup.” (See you later.) Lillipup barked to Plushie before following after her trainer. “See you later Maria.” Eve said with a small smile.

(Exit Maria to Courtyard)

Seeing the time Evelyn realized she better get going too. She didn’t want to miss out on lunch. “We better get going to Yamask.” She told her ghost Pokémon. The ghost looked at her with no words before giving what seemed like a nod. “See you next class Ms. Annesse.” Evelyn said before leaving the gym herself to head god knows where.

(Exit Evelyn)

- - - Maria - - -

Wearing : Uniform with hair in ponytail

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                          Lillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

- - - Evelyn- - -

Wearing : Uniform & a messy ponytail

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                          Yamask
                                          Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                          Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Astonish
                                              --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                              ► Protect
                                              --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Disable
                                              --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Word Count : 334
                                          OOC : - - -
                                          Other Info : See Links in Pictures

Hitsukei
                                          Antonio Silvano
                                          Lady Niara
                                          Ms. Elena Annesse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:29 pm
Lady Niara
X Kaos X

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco stared at Tera. She was so cheerful and her smile was so bright. He can't remember the last time he made a similar face to Tera's. He didn't necessarily lived a bad life, but once he really thought about it he realized that he didn't smile that much. Marco kind of envied Tera and wondered if she didn't have any worries. She offered to carry her books and seeing that smile captivated him. He couldn't refuse her offer, but he almost felt kind of bad for being an inconvenience to her. "Thank you, Tera," Marco smiled at her, a more genuine smile to show that he was grateful for her offer. Tera mentioned how her pokemon needed some social interaction so it would be great if their pokemon got along especially since they were both Charmanders. There weren't too many children with pokemon in Celestic Town and the only pokemon that his Charmander interacted with were the pokemon his parents owned. Charmander seemed to get along well with Iris's Flabebe so he imagined that his pokemon got along pretty well with other pokemon.

Tera's Charmander was still hiding behind her trainer and she seemed to be very cautious about both Marco and Charmander. Tera excused herself for a moment so that she could introduce herself to the teacher. Marco wanted to join her since he didn't introduce himself either, but he was feeling kind of embarrassed about meeting the teacher. He did disrupt her class and caused the other students to start talking during her lecture. Marco knew that he should go and speak with her, but he was too ashamed to move so he just stared at the ground until Tera returned. Charmander looked up at his trainer and licked him, "Haha, alright I'll put you down, but you gotta behave, okay?" Charmander looked from Marco's face to Tera and then to Flare who seemed to be trying to merge with her trainer's legs. Charmander looked up again and nodded at Marco. The dark-haired boy lowered his pokemon down who almost immediately tried to go see Flare once again, but was stopped when Marco cleared his throat.

"Behave...remember?" Charmanded looked back at Marco and finally nodded deciding to stay by his trainer's side. He did, however, wave at Flare with a big smile; his tail was wagging back and forth like crazy. Tera had taken half of his books which let Marco carry his gym uniform and the remaining books with much more ease. "Thank you, Tera," Marco said again as the two started to head out. "D-Do you mind if we stop by the Cafeteria? I skipped breakfast so I'm actually pretty hungry..." He chuckled with an apologetic smile since it would mean carrying the books for a bit longer.

==========

[Exit to Lunch]

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:24 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Sorry for the late reply, my computer froze for most of the day x-x[

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

"Yeah? What kind?i know they have different ones in Unova but I've only ever been to Kanto and Sinnoh. I know Valiant likes sour food, he's my slakoth by the way"
Marcus assumed the boy was from Unova since that's where the rufflet was originally from.
The boy (Rey) was shy he noted but seemed nice enough, Marcus noticed he didn't seem to want to do much talking which was fine with him. Marcus himself had moments when he was intoverted, he was happened to be in a social mood at the moment, something he was glad for since it had ended in this conversation.
He was okay with carrying the bulk of the conversation, as long as Ray wanted him around of course. He knew some people didn't like how much he talked about pokemon, sometimes they didn't want to talk to him but this didn't seem to be the case with Rey.

"Rey and Ray..you guys could have your own t.v. show" he said jokingly chuckling slightly when the rufflet decided to peck it's trainer...they did say ruflets had a bit of agresion to them..
"The documentary said the reason they pick fights is so that they're stronger, lke they're born with this inxtinct to challenge bigger oponents cause that's how they get bigger and evolved, in the wild I mean...since he's trained he might be different..makes him a good partner tho, y'know when he's not...attacking your head"
The last was said in good humor with no ill intent and Marcus finally stopped talking to listen to what Rey had to say. He worried that his friend might want him back and hoped he wasn't inconviniencing either of them.

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
        ↦towel for P.E.
        ↦thermus

User Image

(information on pokemon behaviour comes from Bulbapedia)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:03 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: Sad, Depressed II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: Gym II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), Koru II ▪Word Count: 541 II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: --- II ▫Profile: X

Ray pursed his lips as Marcus asked him what kind. He assumed he was asking what type of berried Rey liked "er... well Rey seemed to really like spicy berries, last time I tried to give him a dry berry well you can imagine what happened..." he trailed off, his skin turning a bit pale. Lets just say Rey didn't let him off with just a few "small pecks". He shivered at the thought, and tossed it aside. At least now he knew better than to not give Rey a spicy berry. He pursed his lips, "I'm actually from Sinnoh, so Rufflet's been with us since he was a baby-" he stopped abruptly. Old memories coming back, he didn't want to remember it was painful. Us, he hadn't meant to say that because then it meant that there was more than just him involved. He grabbed his arm softly, as he told himself to calm down. Marcus may not even notice, "ah... s... so you have a Slakoth" he said, trying to change the subject. He pursed his lips again "I don't... think I've ever seen one, does your partner... you know... really sleep a lot like the rumors say?" he asked in a small voice. He didn't want to offend him or anything, but he was a bit curious after all.

Ray also hoped that the boy didn't think he was annoyed with him, because he wasn't. It was just normal conversations bought up memories of his sister. He was still depressed about it. That was unconsciously avoiding people. He doesn't want to get close to others, for fear he'll lose them too. His heart was weak right now, and he just didn't have it in him to try and let someone else in. Sure Koru and Marcus were probably the only ones who have actually attempted to keep a conversation with him. However, even if Ray wants to be friends with them, can he really honestly be there for them? He was just so broken, how could he be? He was snapped out of his thoughts as Marcus stated that Rey and himself could have their own T.V. show. Ray scratched his cheek lightly, blushing slightly embarrassed "I... I don't know about that, Rey here would probably just steal the show" he said, attempting to joke back.

He gulped, before fiddling with his fingers... that was such a terrible come back. He sighed, running a hand though the side of his hair softly. It was then that Marcus went into more detail about Rufflet and his aggressive action. Rey's eyes moved upwards, and Rey had his wings crossed as he puffed out his chest. Well Rey certainly had the attitude of a wild Rufflet that was for sure. Ray gave him a weak smile, it was sort of pathetic but it was genuine. Maybe he'd be able to smile even brighter in the future with time, but for now that just wasn't possible "have you seen Rey eat? He doesn't listen to anyone" he said, shrugging. Rufflet stomp on his head, causing him to wince. He looked up sheepishly "i'm just telling the truth... gez" he muttered under his breath.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: no problem! It happens to me all the time sometimes too so I totally get it))
User Image
User Image

▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Total Word Count: 5,849

User Image

User Image
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:14 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Gym Wιтн:Ray/Rey/Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:383 Feelιɴɢ: Flustered and Flabbergasted OOC:Wow I Im sorry had some family things keeping me busy ^^"◉

Koru couldn't believe she had just said all of that. As soon as she stopped speaking to just breath a couple of times her face turned red, she didn't mean to do all of that, or did she? Her mind started to buzz. Cyndaquil looked at her wondering what was happening then back at Ray, and waved his nubby arm at both the boy and the little bird pokemon. He remembered them from the day before and Koru seemed to really like them so he did too. Koru wasn't really sure what to say next, it was like she spilled her whole brain out already and there weren't any words left,"Hehe...Guess I got a little carried away," she couldn't stop laughing, it was funny, she got so pumped she said all the words in her head. She stopped when he said 'thank you'. It was like she was stunned for a moment, but in that moment she perked up and smiled the biggest smile she could make,"Of course! We're friends now! Well, I hope anyway."

Hearing the teacher say class was over caught her by surprise, it didn't feel like that long, but she was talking most of the time with Ray so it sped things up she guessed. Now with lunch looming Koru began to think and turned back to Ray,
"Say Ray would you want to-!" she and Cyndaquil jumped at Rey's sudden squawking. Cyndaquil rolled off her shoulder and she caught him in her hands. She held him close to keep him calm, and he went he had gone so long today with no scares too..."He okay?" it was then the boy that called to him before started talking about Rufflet, he sounded like one of the teachers...maybe she should watch some documentaries...That when her mind snapped. Her eyes went wide and she jumped a little closer to Ray,"I forgot about the history homework! I'm heading to library I'll see ya later!" to let this slip her mind was beyond her, usually she always wanted to get it done. Though, this "sudden" remembrance could also be her avoiding the question she was about to ask Ray. Not paying mind to her confusion she ran out of the gym and towards the library, with a Cyndaquil and gym clothes under her arms.

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

SpazzticPanda1311

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items